Learn More

3.7/5 (50 ratings)

About TriNet

TriNet provides industry-tailored HR solutions to small and midsize businesses with exceptional human resources services.

TriNet Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriNet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TriNet?

Original review: March 11, 2021

We were happy with TriNet a couple of months ago. Then the customer service was not the same. We were told from one day to the other that our HR rep was going to be a new person. We were never told why. The new person is not very attentive and responds a few days if not weeks later. There have been mistakes on TriNet's side which we had to fix. If there are changes to the Time Off system balances, it takes weeks to correct. Overall from when we started to now, the service has diminished in the HR rep part. Our payroll seems to be okay right now.

TriNet response

Hi Jessica, thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing frustration. Please know we are actively working to ensure you receive the quality of service you have come to expect from us. Please email socialmedia@TriNet.com if there are any outstanding issues we can help escalate.

Original review: March 11, 2021

With some of the recent changes, it feels like you are driving me to look at your competition. Specifically Connect360 and now changing our handbook and putting all the work on my plate to add the policies you are removing myself. I know this is not your intention and you must be making these move because you think it allows you to provide better service. However, as a long time loyal customer it makes me feel confused and unhappy.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for being a long-time customer. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with our services. We value your feedback and are actively working to ensure that Connect 360 delivers the quality of service and HR expertise that you deserve. We take your concerns seriously and want to apologize once more that we have fallen short.

Original review: March 11, 2021

As an admin, the support has been phenomenal. From my HR contacts to cloud support. The ONLY thing I would suggest improvement on is the timeliness of email responses from cloud support. There is a few days delay generally. They are great if I call though! I just prefer email for some things. Otherwise everything is GREAT!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Trinet starts out nice, but we had to recently cancel due to high insurance renewal rates with no attempt to broker any new carrier or relief strategy. Also, Trinet tries to add fees that are not in the service agreement, and in our case they are trying to charge a cancellation fee which they initially told us we wouldn't have to pay. Imagine being with a company and they suddenly tell you they are going to charge you a fee to cancel their service. Now that we use a different PEO we clearly see Trinet's schemes and are spending less money on both insurance and fees.

TriNet response

Hi Wallace, we have received your feedback, which we take very seriously, and shared it with the appropriate team.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

My TriNet Team is always very helpful and helps to find the resolutions to problems that I need. Whether it is payroll or platform, reporting questions, I always get answers. They reply in a timely matter and listen to all of my questions.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

We made the transition to TriNet in January 2019 and will continue using TriNet in the future. I've had nothing but positive experiences with TriNet both as the employer representative and my individual experiences too using TriNet as an employee.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I would highly recommend TriNet's products and customer service. They are a world class organization that is readily available to assist both HR professionals and individual employees. Their products are competitive in pricing and offerings. Truly a great addition to any organization.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

We are a small organization that has grown from 2 to 10 employees over the last 11 years. TriNet has been our PEO this entire time. They provide great customer service! My questions always get answered, and I always learn something from our TriNet representative in the process.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Between not being able to fix a simple login issue (after months), the laughable lack of helpful support (All chats go to their sales team who DGAF about your problem and will go so far as to 'copy/paste' their support message 'Please contact us at ACME phone lines 1800- You're only going to talk to a robot' and tell you good luck, and the constant errors (Can't add a dependent on an HR website?!!?) with vague and entirely unhelpful error messages... These guys need some direction, not more business.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Christina ** was very kind! She helped me with all I needed and more- we spoke over the phone and seemed like she really cared about our needs- took screenshots and elaborated on everything I've asked, and eventually although it wasn't her responsibility referred me to the right contact on another issue.

TriNet Company Information