Ruby Receptionists

Compare Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services

Research top Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The voice on the service was easy to listen to. Real calm and polite. I think that helps with that kind of service. Also helps that the person was able to answer questions that people had. Answering all the questions I had and really understanding me. Then having the correct answer. The person not being of middle eastern background helped because I can't understand them. Their hours were great and they didn't seem to have downtime that would have affected our business. They were always on time and ready to work at any given time.

The call quality is great. I can hear every word clearly and it is great to use in the office. We use this answering service everyday and so far it's great. The reps were very knowledgeable and knew what they were talking about whenever we had a question or problem. They were always friendly and courteous. They always greeted us with a friendly tone. Their responsiveness was quick and to the point. Whenever I needed help, they would tell me the information that I needed in a very timely manner. Their hours of operation are reasonable. They are open pretty early in the morning and remain open until late evening which is works well for my company. They are a great service that I would use over and over again.

The call quality was okay. I would recommend this service to companies in the market. I personally feel that person to person is the best thing for companies. I found that the reps are very knowledgeable. They were polite and they were also very professional in everything they said. I was satisfied definitely with that aspect of it. Their rate of responsiveness was high. Even though I've heard people say otherwise at times, I experienced nothing less than stellar service. I would definitely say they know what they are doing. I found that hours of operation were suitable for my needs. I think anyone else would be very satisfied as well with the hours of operation. The time it takes sometimes can be a little off but once again I can't say anything negative about it.

They do their job very well. I never miss anything. I get all my messages and they're very clear to understand. They're very cautious to people I deal with. They know their business very well. They know what I want and they respect me. They do exactly what I ask and handle it the way I want it done. They don't miss a call. I have no complaints in the years that I have used them. From 8 to 1am if I remember correctly. That is very good because most only go from 8 to 5 and I need later times on certain days of the week so that's very helpful for me. I think they do a great job.

The quality of the calls were great. I've never had such of a wonderful experience such as this. When I say quality, I mean top quality. When it comes to industry knowledge with this company, they take the cake. I've tried numerous of call answering services, but I've never seen any that could compare to do. The responsiveness is great and because of this, I use this service as of today. The response is clear and always understandable. I would definitely recommend this to others any day. The hours are great and very, very useful. I am completely satisfied with the hours and I am proud to brag.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ruby Receptionists?

I thought that the call quality was very good. We never had any problems to my knowledge. They were very professional and I thought a bargain for all they did for us. I thought their industry knowledge was more than adequate. They helped us with everything that they were supposed to. The responsiveness was very good. They always took the messages in a fashionable time and they were very professional and I would recommend them to anybody that I thought you could use them. For my company their hours were just fine. They matched up well with ours but I could see you with other companies having different hours they might not work but for us it worked.

I was able to be heard clear on the other side. I had absolutely no problem with the signal. It was very dependable and trustworthy for emergency situations. If trouble ever appeared I would be assisted by a patient rep and would feel at ease of my problem being solved as soon as possible. Waiting time was a breeze. They were quick to respond to my questions and did their best to help me with any problems I had for whatever reason. They didn't make me wait like normal reps. The time most definitely met my criteria and schedule. I am very happy with it being the way they present.

Quick, concise and polite people. Nothing negative to note, and we'll definitely use these services again in the future! Any issues were solved quickly and professionally. They all seemed knowledgeable and had no problem with explaining things to those that did not understand or needed things clarified. A bit of a wait, but really no more than your usual service. They apologized for waits, and gave an estimated response time in the case of another hold. Accessible hours, and didn't seem to have an issue taking calls close to the end of their operation hours, which is always commendable. Definitely recommended.

They handle all of our late night callers with a detailed description of the date of the call, the time and the main purpose of the call. This is probably the most dependable and reliable service we have ever used. In case it is a major emergency or just a regular message the service is always top of the line in providing us the information we need. There is no one any better than what this service does, at least not in our area. We have checked around and the price and the service is well done. From 6 at night to 6 in the morning this company provides us with the tools we need for our business to stay on top of our game. We love what they do for us.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Serving more than 2,300 businesses and individuals, Ruby Receptionists has focused on providing a human connection to inbound calling since 2003. This company has numerous awards, including the prestigious Fastest Growing Company in Oregon Award, which it has won seven times.

• Tiered pricing: Ruby Receptionists only offers live operators for calling services, so the lowest tier includes 100 receptionist minutes per month, with unlimited talk time after a call is transferred.
  • Call transferring: With Ruby Receptionists there to answer calls, businesses can go mobile. Ruby will transfer time-sensitive calls and handle basic inquiries.
  • Free trial: Sign up for service and try it free for 21 days. If it doesn't save on the bottom line, there is no commitment.
  • Delayed call forwarding: Save on receptionist minutes with a delay on forwarding calls to Ruby. If employees can't answer within three rings, send the call to professional receptionists who can.
  • All live answer: Every incoming call during business hours is answered by a professional receptionist. Outside of those hours, Ruby offers a variety of automation options at no charge to its customers.
  • Best for The personal touch at Ruby Receptionists is ideal for contractors and small businesses.

Compare Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services