1.17/5
  • 1 star
Based on 35 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

37 Leaders Merchant Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I just recently opened a new location for my business and my husband suggested I look into getting a merchant with lower fees than PayPal due to the anticipated potential increase in my sales. I signed up with them very reluctantly because I didn't want to give all of my personal information to someone over the phone, I also didn't want to give information to an entity that didn't have a location I could walk in and see. However, the representative said that he could e-mail me the form so that I could fill it in without providing my information verbally. So I hesitantly gave the information via e-mail. After submitting everything, I received a welcome e-mail. I was never given a physical or e-mailed contract, terms and services, etc. explaining fees and policies.

I was however given constant twice daily phone calls badgering me to get my account linked for nearly a month by a lady from authorize.net. (I was trying to figure out how to get my account to work so that I could phase PayPal out of my website.) In retrospect, the man I spoke to with Leaders gave me an inaccurate fee amount. I was told $2 and something plus 15 cents or so per transaction. I was also told that I could connect the merchant to my website through authorize.net to have the money sent directly to my bank account rather than through PayPal. I got the page set up and 'active'. Despite the fact that I did what I was told to do, all of the payments were still processing through PayPal and not through authorize.net.

After being charged $37.95 twice by BANKCARD-MTOT DISC ** I called and asked to have the service canceled due to the fact that I was being charged by a service I was not actually using after having it explained that these were the charges from Mastercard for using Leaders/authorize. During the duration of time I was on the phone I was never informed that there was a cancellation fee or a contracted time I was supposed to be with Leaders. There was nothing mentioned in the subsequent e-mails following my request to cancel the service. I looked through every e-mail I received from Leaders and authorize.net to see if I had somehow missed the $350 fee. There was no mention of it anywhere.

I contacted them and asked what could be done and the service rep basically said (not verbatim,) 'That's how these kinds of things work. You should have known that something like this would happen.' He said he would talk to the sales department to see if they would refund it for me. It was never offered to transfer me to the sales department. He called me the next day and said that he explained my concerns with them and they generously agreed to change the amount to the 2 year cancellation of $250 instead of the 3 year $350. He said I should be happy they offered anything at all because they usually don't. I have since spoken with my bank and explained the issue to them. They have filed a dispute for me and said it should be taken care of within the week. Don't be suckered into the thieving company that is Leaders Merchant Services as they will leave you blindsided.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The customer rep promised the world and all looked great until we got to the signature part of the agreement. The rep Mike made no mention of the fact that there was a three year agreement. He also tried to skim over the agreement that stipulates they can change the rates and cost at any point. This is quite the bait and switch. The problem is they have some personal information and we do not know how they will try to steal our money at this point. These people are flat out criminal in how they conduct business. RUN DON'T WALK AWAY! Much like everyone else, if we could give less than zero stars, we would. Thank the heavens we didn't complete an agreement with them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Mine same as all the others. Outsourced sales force answers all questions they way you want to hear: cancel anytime no fees, no monthly fees, low discount rate, etc, etc. Leaders did not charge a monthly fee but their sister company charged $60 per month to rent the "equipment" which was deducted from the checking account and not deducted from the monthly statements. This number does not even show up anywhere on a bill. Was using PayPal at 2.5% or so. They promised 1.65 but my monthly average for 4 months ended up at about 12% with all the "one times fees, security fees, reporting fees, etc." And of course the $350 cancellation fee.

I returned the equipment on the 21st of Oct but I started getting threats that if I did not return it in 15 days there is another $700 fee. I dug up the postal tracking number and they actually had it all along in 4 days but just did not get around to opening the package and checking contents. By the way, the unit comes with a small Allen wrench to attach the cable. If not there there is another fee, I think $25, if they can't find it. Absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with in 50 years of business. I wish there was a lower rating than one star and they would have it.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Leaders sleazy Salesforce quotes low rates and no fees then once you sign up the rates are not what is expected. Their fees are sky high and they tell you it will cost you $350 to cancel. They claim it is all in the fine print of the extensive document that they have you e-sign. But they will never provide a copy of it once you have signed it. I don't have time to write a long explanation. Just don't use this company. Ever!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I signed up for a 2 month (60 Day Trial). When I went to cancel they tell me I am stucked into a 2 year contract. They take money every month. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS, once they have them the withdrawals for fees that are not supposed to be begin and never end. Cancelled after 2 years of nothing but fees to get hit with a $250 cancellation fee. Now I am told it was a 3 year contract. I cannot get anything in writing from them, all I get are withdrawals from my account. They use outside salespeople that do not tell you the truth. Nothing they told me was the truth, that is why they will not put it in writing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Leaders Merchant Services?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I contacted Leaders on July 12 to ask about pricing and terms for their e-commerce Merchant Services. The sales person Juan ** described competitive terms and promised there were no other fees of any kind. I said I wanted to call a few other companies to compare terms and rates. He recommended that I complete a no-obligation application with him over the phone, and then he could work on it while I called around. He promised to call back in a few hours with underwriter approval, and then I could decide whether I wanted to open the Leaders Merchant account. I told Juan that the business would be under my wife's name and she was not available now. His response was that I could apply for her if I had her SSN and our joint bank account number, and it was still a no obligation preliminary application. So I gave him the info and hung up.

Then I searched around, saw bad reviews for Leaders on ripoff-report and another forum, and decided to go with Stripe instead. Juan never called back! In fact, no one called back. Ever! Two days later, we received an email to my wife's business email address stating that the account was approved, the monthly charges from Leaders and Authorize.net would start immediately, and I needed to call their training department to get our website set up for Leaders processing. What?! My wife had never spoken to anyone at Leaders and neither of us ever signed any document or granted any kind of authorization for Leaders to open an account in her name. After several emails to Leaders Customer Service, which is actually at merchants-help.com and merchant-info.com, they finally sent me an account closure form on July 24. I immediately submitted the form on the same day.

On July 26, I got a reply saying that the request to close the account was denied because the signature on the closure form did not match. Think about that. Neither of us ever signed anything. The only signature they ever had from us was on the account closure form, and they denied the closure by saying that the signature didn't match. Didn't match what? On July 26, I replied to the denial email telling them to close the account or I would file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight, which is the bank examiner in CA. Nothing happened for 15 days. I mean nothing. No mail, no email, no phone calls. I never used any part of Leaders merchant services. Ever.

On August 10, I received a form email from iaccessportal.com telling me that MasterCard was raising their fees by $2 per month. That seemed weird. It wasn't from Stripe. So I checked my online banking balance on our bank account, and there was a $39.95 charge on August 2, from BANKCARD MTOT DISC. The number on the charge matched a number in the subject line of one of the emails I received from Leaders 2 weeks ago. They won't close an account that they were never authorized to open, and now they are charging me large fees! Remember Juan? He never mentioned any $39.95 fee. This is crazy! It's criminal!

So I filed a detailed complaint with the California DBO. The complaint number is **. Tomorrow I'll contact my bank and dispute the charge. Leaders is a criminal organization. You cannot establish a bank account in someone's name unless you have full authorization and ID and signatures. And yet Leaders is apparently pulling this garbage routinely. Amazing!

Original review: June 5, 2017

If I could give this company negative stars, I would. All of the complaints you see below, are the truth. I tried to cancel their service after 2 months but my emails went unanswered. This company will charge any amount of money without any reason. They also don't show up properly on your bank statements in order to hide from you. They charged nearly $1000 from me in 4 months and I didn't use the service.

My bank had to research where the charges were coming from on my account because the withdrawn money doesn't say "Leaders". I also was just starting my website, and Leaders agreed they were only going to charge me $10 a month so I was pretty sure the charges weren't from them. When the bank confirmed the charges were from Leaders, Leaders charged me $300+ to cancel. The amounts they charged were not consistent, their cancellation fee is big because you will definitely cancel. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!! I have proof. Emails I would be happy to send you so you know what their emails look like.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Please be aware with this scam company. When I sign up (2-2-17) with this company (Jeremy) the guy told me 1.5% in every transaction plus $0.18 cents each transaction and $4.99 monthly fee and after 12 days I sign up they charge me $4.99 and everything was fine. But on 3-02-17 they took $209.47. I didn't saw that transaction until I get other charge on 4-03-17 for $347.04. I called to the company asking about all those charges and they told me all that are fees. So I don't know which fees they are charging me. Because everything we do by phone and never send me paperwork anyway. They don't want to return my money. Now I have to cancel it. I write this just to prevent others falling into the traps of these SCAM COMPANY. PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE WITH THIS "COMPANY". Don't sign with them.

Original review: April 22, 2017

When I initially spoke with their rep, I repeatedly mentioned I was just getting my website up and running and was looking for cost saving merchant services since I anticipated low sales. He assured me that the rates would be very minimal with no monthly fees. Absolutely no mention was made about PCI charges until I saw the money deducted from my bank statement! And then I was assessed additional fees for "non-compliance". Another agent explained to me what this was all about and said if I became PCI compliant, they would refund me for the last month's charge of $40. I had no clue this entailed completing pages of questions which was extremely time-consuming. Also, the refund was a pittance because they continued to take out a monthly fee and other hidden charges.

At my wit's end, I decided this was not worth it and called to cancel. The person I spoke with NEVER once mentioned I would be assessed a $350 cancellation charge, nor is it even stated on the request to cancel form. When I once again saw this deduction on my bank statement, I called and the insensitive rep's response was, "Well it's in your contract which you are breaching because you did not satisfy the 3 years you signed up for!" I was so taken aback because there was no mention of the 3 year commitment nor the early out penalty. I should have seen the red flags when an urgency was created for me to sign the authorization form.

From November 2016 until I recently cancelled at the end of March, I paid a total of $522.27! All this for two sales in December of $82.73. I am so very angry with myself for trusting this company but am hopeful that they will be held accountable for their unscrupulous business practices in the very near future. I really wish I took the time to read the countless complaints against them beforehand and saved myself from this heartache and expense.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

This company is NO GOOD. MY EXPERIENCE - Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:25 AM. I've talked to 3 people asking the same questions but I haven't received equipment for service. I was told it would be mailed. It's been two weeks now and still haven't received. Email me or call me asap. Beauty Supply.

01/18/2017 - I was trying to get card service with this company. I was waiting on my terminal in which it never came. After calling customer service I was told my account had cancelled and couldn't get a reason why. I told them my business was already up and running and I was planning to use cash only method. Looking at my bank statement 195.00 and 350.00 was taken out of my account. I want my money back in three business days your company had no right to charge me anything. Account ending in **. Send a paper check to home address. Sandy calls me 2/20/17 asking for documents. I already sent this company over 20 times. RoAnna and Shannon.

2/20/17 - I have went to my bank and they said they returned funds because account was closed. This at bottom of page saying Other Debits PLAINLY STATES MERCHANT SERVICE TOOK 350.00 ON 11-17-16. I talked to a female on Thursday who stated a check for 350.00 was mailed on Tuesday. I'm the wrong person to play with. All of our conversations are recorded. This company sucks... Can't follow directions and have been lying the times I have talked with you guys. Y'all just make-up **. All this extra ** because of your company is **.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

DO NOT EVEN APPLY TO THESE CROOKS!!! ONCE YOU DO, THEY'VE GOT YOU!!! Stay as far away from this company as possible. I applied to them in June, and despite NEVER COMMITTING, they began taking out fees galore until I finally realized it. It took awhile because I'm the sole owner who wears all hats and I began taking automatic payroll checks at the same time, so I thought the fees were from that. Since all the fees were abbreviated and didn't mention Leaders, I couldn't tell. They started taking out $39.95, then it shoots up to $168.95! Plus other small fees, of course.

When I realized it, I put stop payments on them. Fortunately, my bank (Huntington Bank) went to bat for me, and when they tried to hit me with a $350 cancellation fee, Huntington had the charge reversed. When I called Leaders to have the charges refunded, they basically told me it was too bad, and that I should've read the fine print. The fine print very subtly commits you as soon as you sign the app, and binds you to outrageous charges. Don't even sign the APP! But if you do, hopefully your bank is as good as Huntington and will help you out.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I was trapped into a 3 YEAR contract. I feel this is a clear sign of a scam company. If your business was solid you wouldn't need to have a contract with high cancellation fees... Every month there is some new fee slipped on to your statements, whether it is a "REGULATORY FEE", "ENHANCE SECURITY PKG", "MC LOCATION FEE", "Customer service fee", a "PCI Compliance fee" which is $40 Month. Most the time when calling the employees are already sour, they know each call is most likely going to be a compliant.

Finally my 3 years is up, I have been once again charged with the PCI compliance fee for the past 4 months. Which is my fault but in the past they have refunded me those charges since they didn't really earn them and the fee goes straight into their pockets. Now that my contract is up, they are refusing to refund me money that is basically stolen because I might close the account. $160 dollars that they took from my business/child because they "can". Be aware of any and everybody when looking for services. Most the time they are trying to trick you into something.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

They tack out money in the name of IRS more than $2000 and hold the money. They your co is not verify. When I contact them why guys holding my money they said "we transfer the money to IRS" and when I asked IRS "you received my money?" they say no so since I haven't got my money back from Leader Merchant Service so please help me out to get my money back.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

I decided to apply for an account with Leaders Merchant. Of course the representative Mo was very friendly and went on and on about how highly recommend that his company was in the reviews but I became suspicious and decided to check out the reviews myself and after looking at the Consumer Affairs report became very dissatisfied and called Leaders Merchant back to ask questions. Of course the representative Mo kept stating that there will only be a fee when there is a merchant charge. Then a few minutes later I received an email saying that there was a statement balance of $45 so I called Leaders Merchants back again and he said "Oh, I made a mistake. I forgot to remove that," then I started asking more questions and he made a comment "Oh well, I don't know what they do upstairs."

So the next day I went to my bank and showed the reviews to the representative and closed my bank account and the bank notated that if there's any charges to my account that there will be considered fraudulent. The representative at the bank informed me to contact Merchants to make sure the account was closed. The first representative at Merchants told me that the account was never opened then two days later I received an email stating that my account was closed. After I became suspicious I recorded all the conversations between myself and Leaders Merchants. I feel that the reviews are right on after dealing with this company. Mo never stated anything about a contract or anything just that his service was free. I thank the people that wrote these reviews and I feel it saved me from a scam.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

This organization is so ridden with fraud. I signed up for a credit card for a 10 day period. Told the sales rep several times that's all I needed it for. I signed off on an equipment form and was charged $40 to turn it on and send it. OK - I used the machine ten days - no problems - packed it up on my dime and shipped it back like the rep told me to do. I said I would like to get it back in the spring when my seasonal biz picks up. He said fine. A month goes by and my account is hit with a $56 dollar fee. Internet fee???

I called and they said I needed to sign a form saying I wanted to cancel. I said I sent all the equipment back like I was told a month earlier. She said "oh the sales rep didn't tell you" - I said no. She emailed me the form. I signed it and a week later I was hit with a $350 fee. I never signed a contract - I am researching all of this. PLEASE do not do business with them. THEY lie - misdirect you - never give you an answer - just keep hitting your account with fees. How can they keep getting away with this. I have already contacted my attorney.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016
When I contact the Merchant for the first time I received the following in an email: "In the Key Accounts Department, we waive a lot of the fees that you are probably currently paying such as - No Customer Service Fees, No Statement Fees, No Batch Fees, No AVS Fees, No Annual or Monthly PCI Compliance Fees."

When I got the contract there was a $40 fee for non-PCI compliance. The guy signing me said just don't worry about it. He also said there is no contract. I can terminate anytime. First 12 months went fine with no issues. After that they started charging me $40 and another $9.95 a month. I called them and decided to cancel and got slapped with a $350 charge for early termination that was in a very small fine print. BEWARE. Stay away from this Crooks.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

Called in to Leaders to create my merchant account. Spoke with a nice lady, very pleasant. We talked about the rates, I was very satisfied. I get the application, I sign it all well and done however next day I receive an email stating that my account has been closed and I am charged $350. I call up customer support, they keep bouncing me from department to department. In a couple of call attempts and around 3 hours later I get to the merchant services dept. Guy tells me he doesn't have to reveal to me why they closed my account. So I tell him that "it's a very nice business you got there...opening accounts for people, closing them the next day for no reason, charging cancellation fees and then ignoring your customers", to which he didn't respond and transferred me to another lady.

She told me that she "Thinks"...She thinks...that the account was closed because they don't work with businesses like ours. To which I replied..."But I told you what I do and you still sent me the application, you still approved me...and after I got approved you are going to tell me that you...Think...my business isn't good for you and charge me $350?" After which she told me that she's sorry but it's in their policy. So I checked the policy and the policy stated that the cancellation fee applies only after the account starts processing payments. My account was closed on the same day as it was opened. In any case, never got a refund, never want to deal with this company again, and I suggest everyone who is looking to open a merchant account not to even look and Leaders direction. THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND LIARS!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

One of the better local merchant services I've worked with in my 10 years in business. Reliable card readers and decent service. I've talked to several of their customer service reps and they were all helpful. Would recommend.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Advise to any small business looking to get involved in a credit option for your customers, this company is not where you want to be. I run a small fitness facility and spoke with a "Mr. **" who feed me anything I wanted to hear, seemed like an great person to work with. I informed him that any fees upwards of $30 a month on top of the usage fee would not make sense for my business as 80% of clientele pay CASH.

Mr. ** eliminated a few charges off the contract for me and sold me on the company, I was to be paying around $15 a month + .05% each use. However I was billed $40+ month one, $40+ month 2 and then an amazing where the F did that come from $172 the third month. I was informed by customer service that all my fees together would be around the $40 a month and that I have an annual fee of $129 a year (Happy ** day).

I immediately went to cancel the account and turns out I have been hooked into a 3-year contract and that it would cost me $350 to close the account. Anyhow I closed the account after being dicked around a lot and I do mean A LOT by Mr. ** with his claims to do right by me. Paid the $350 to cut ties with this terrible company. Please learn from my mistake and look elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

All was good when I set up account. Nice guy. Very personable. I thought I was off to a great professional partnership. Explained that I was an independent part time therapist who only occasionally had someone want to use a card and I wanted to be able to extend that courtesy. I've been in business for over thirty years. I know when I've been lied to and cheated. I was not told that I was signing up for three years and that there would be a $350 cancellation fee. I never would have agreed to that. I understood that monthly bill would be approximately $25 - $30 given what I do, It's been $75-80 a month for running maybe two transactions a month... to be fair, maybe four, amounting to no more than a couple hundred dollars a month if that (occasional insurance copay). Ludicrous.

So I called to cancel. First they wanted to lower my monthly fees to get me to stay (why didn't they do that when I signed up?). Then when I went off on the customer service rep she said she would 'reach out' to corporate to see if they would lower the cancellation fee to $250 and get back to me. I told her that I was livid and wanted to hear from her boss. I doubt I'll hear from anyone and I'll have to call back and spend another couple hours on the phone for the privilege of paying them a cancellation fee and I'll be expected to be grateful if they agree to lower it to $250.

Original review: July 25, 2016

I canceled my account with Leaders because they lied about fees, has the worst customer service, and they offered me a refund but I never received the refund and their manager Travis and Brice never answers the phone or returns my calls since they offered me the refunds. They owe me refunds on transaction fees for $12,403.60.

On June 30, 2016, their manager Travis agreed to a recorded phone call where he stated he would give me a refund roughly around $500. He said he submitted the request on June 9 and June 14, 2016. It is now July 25, 2016 and I have not received any refunds. I called and left Travis and Brice about 5 messages or more and have not heard back from them. They also raise rates on you periodically without even notifying you so make sure you check every statement every month. Make sure you record all your calls with them because they will lie.

They are a dishonest company with customer service reps who treat you poorly! PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AND DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! There are plenty of excellent merchant service companies out there that won't lie and hide fees! I have a new merchant service company now and they are awesome!! They offer lower fees, excellent customer service, no cancellation fees, and most important of all, they are upfront and honest about any fees and trustworthy!

Original review: July 8, 2016

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, LEADERS CHEATERS SERVICES... I was verbally told of a $9 monthly fee which turned out to be $39. Was charged $168 two months later for what they say security fee. Then tried to close out my account and not use this company anymore and was told there is a $350 cancellation fee that when I remember asking the agent if I want to get out what do I do and he said just call to stop using them. That was a lie. It also took 3 weeks to get a hold of someone, plus they will pull this card that "that employee no longer works with us". I never even got to use the credit card reader but I was left $500 in the hole after I wanted to not use LEADERS CHEATERS anymore.

Original review: June 30, 2016

This company is horrible. I was told by the salesperson that there were no monthly fees at all. I start to see monthly fees. I email the salesperson and he never responds. Next month, a monthly fee for more money. I call and they tell me that the contract (small print) says that there is a monthly fee AND there is a formula based on use that makes the fee go up each month based on how much you use it (never discussed!) And that I am in a 3 year contract and it will cost me $350 to get out of it! (NEVER DISCUSSED!!!) In my opinion, Unethical company.

Original review: June 7, 2016

Initially using Leaders Merchant Services as our POS Credit Card merchant bank vendor. We decided to switch to another vendor. We both telephoned and sent a request for account termination via USPO mail. Months passed and we were still being charged monthly fees. We again telephoned and were told no such request was received. We have since sent faxes on two more occasions, as well as telephoned, and we keep being told "no such request received" while they keep charging us against our Corporate credit card account. This is clearly robbery; a refusal to terminate an account upon customer wishes. We informed Leaders Merchant today, June 7, 2016 that we will institute legal proceedings.

Original review: April 28, 2016

Today I was congratulated for being "Approved." After reading a suspicious review about the company, I did some further investigation and found many MANY dissatisfied customers. This frightened me because of all the hidden fees, charges, etc. So I called the company and YES! They confirmed my fears! I was told when I talked with the sales representative that there would be NO monthly fees charged for my account.

But now that I have an account, the story has changed and I DO have a monthly fee. And there is a $350 fee to discontinue my services which I haven't even used ONCE!!! Without even using their services, they told me I should have read the 64 pages of the contract and that it is NOT their duty to inform me of extra fees. It was my fault (and yes, it was... I put my trust in this misleading company). Please stay clear of this company. They even hung up on me (I did not use foul language or raise my voice.) It was a VERY EXPENSIVE lesson to learn.

Original review: April 2, 2016

I've worked with them in the past and had no problems. The machine they gave me was pretty new and it was exactly what I needed. No company is perfect but Leaders will definitely do the job.

Original review: March 24, 2016

As a business owner I was approached by this fraudulent company that they could save me money on my processing fees with no monthly fees and lower processing fees. First month seemed ok. Second month I got charged a monthly fee of around $54.00 which they reimbursed me when I called and inquired about. After that every month my monthly fees exceeded $100.00 plus I was getting an additional $8.00 fee which no one could explain why. After this continued I called to cancel my account and was charged a $350.00 cancellation fee. When I called customer service to ask if they would negotiate with me they flat out told me "No". I have absolutely nothing good to say about this company or their employees. Do not do business with them. They will rip you off!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2016

This is the WORST company in the history of companies, ripping people off. They have an insane amount of hidden fees. I use the for 2 transactions only and they fees is costed me more than what I made. Stay away! Total FRAUD!!!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2015

Got an account with them. A salesperson came to my house. I was told $100.00 for activation then $15/ month 3% of charges. So far so good. First bill came 29.00, next 39.00, next month $69. First charge to a customer did not worked... oops, then 129.00. Sent a cancellation certified letter to their shady PO Box address asking to return overcharged fees... Never got any answer. I have stopped payment from my bank. I called them this week and was told to contact customer relation. Called them yesterday and was told I need to contact collection, but they are not there... amazing! Today came through another account 2 charges of $350.00. If they are not scammers then I don't know what they are. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

THIS COMPANY PUT IN HELD MY MONEY FOR THREE MONTHS AND THEY NEVER REFUND COMPLETE MY MONEY, without having any reason or basis. THIS PERSON Aimee ** of Risk Management, very unprofessional and despot person, never answer my calls. NOT RECOMMENDED, FRAUD COMPANY.

Leaders Merchant Services Company Information