3.3/5 (59 ratings)

About ADP Payroll Services

ADP helps companies manage payroll, employee benefits, taxes, retirement and other services. The company has solutions for small, medium, large and multinational businesses. Its specialists work with businesses to reduce costs and develop human resources strategies that align with the business’s goals.

Pros

• Easy to use
  • Mobile app
  • Flexible options

Cons

• No free trials
  • No pricing info without a quote

Bottom Line

ADP is a highly rated payroll and human resources provider that offers flexible service packages. Its services are easy to use, but it doesn’t advertise pricing without a customized quote.

ADP Payroll Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP Payroll Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I love the card. It does exactly what I need. Provider a separate account for me to deposit money and keep separate. The app is simple and was easy to create. It was simple to get the account information to add as a deposit.

Tasha,

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Especially like savings envelope. Also am pleased with ease of use for the app on mobile and online. I am very satisfied with the alert services that are offered especially through phone text part. Thank you.

Hello Thomas,

We are thankful for your review and are pleased to hear you are enjoying your Wisely account with us.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

ADP notifications are really helpful and very swift. I’m always notified when my deposits are in my account and also a day before they deposit into my account. The app is also very helpful because I prefer to not have to call in.

Victoria,

We are pleased to hear your feedback. Thank you for letting us know and helping to share it with our community.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Wisely pay card has worked very well for me. No delay in pay instead you get your pay a day in advance. Never had any issues with my deposits. First time using this card when I started my nursing job in 2019.

Hello Kimberly,

We are so thankful for your feedback and kind rating. We are here for you anytime!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I love my experience with this business, I never had a problem, they strive for their customers in every way possible, I just call and they fix any problem you have in one phone call. Great experience.

Hi Kayla,

Thank you for you this positive review. We appreciate your support.

RP - ADP Client Experience

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

ADP has been extremely useful for me personally, not having to open a bank account until well after I received my card. The functions provided such as transfers and 2 day early deposit work every paycheck, and are often times faster than expected. I will continue using my card until I no longer work at my current location.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I've had a great experience so far with ADP. I always get paid on time never have problems with my deposits and sometimes I even get them early. My only issue is the password expires and I have memory loss so it's hard to remember multiple passwords.

Matthew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Have never had any issues. The app is great. The response team is quick and helpful. My account got locked. I got in touch with the company. They had my account fixed within 10 minutes. Great app. Very organized.

Brandon,

We are so pleased with your feedback and thanks for your kind rating!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I’ve never had any issues with Wisely. The app is super easy to use and navigate. I did call about my stimulus payment last week and I was told I wasn’t getting it on my wisely card but ended up getting it yesterday.

Hi Cassie,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I love how easy this card and app are to use. I take a small portion of each one of my checks and have it automatically deducted to save for Christmas each year. Definitely love it and appreciate the flexibility that it offers me. Adjustments from deductions are easily changed pay check to pay check if needed! Thanks Wisely!!!!

Hello Chantel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Due to covid I decided to become paperless. ADP and Wisely lets me see my paystubs and my W9 whenever, the best part is that it's all in one. I just click to one site and both information is there. It's convenient.

Claudia,

Thank you for your kind rating, we appreciate you being a Cardholder!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I’ve been using this website for years and love it! I’ve never had any issues and customer support is always so kind. My Wisely card has been great too, I can use it anywhere and never have had any issues.

London,

Thanks so much for taking time to provide us your feedback!

Crystal / Social Service Spielciast

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

All of my experiences have been great. There’s never a trouble with logging in or being able to contact someone within customer service. I would honestly give it a 10/5 star rating because of how great this company is.

Tatiana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

ADP is great to have. The mobile app is super easy to navigate through. It clearly shows and explains every item listed. Customer service is fast and friendly and I’ve never had any security issues. My paydays come faster and I love the way it pie charts my monthly spending.

Gina,

We are happy to hear you are enjoying one of the many features that Wisely has to offer!

Thank you again, Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I think I've had ADP for 5-6 years. Best banking option I've ever had. It doesn't connect with all services as the card is recognized as prepaid but I've never had a bad experience. Everyone is always helpful and the application is very innovative and I love it. Very positive experience. Even as my income grows I will continue to bank with adp. Keep up the great work.

Hello Laurence,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the Wisely team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This is a great card! My school sends me money every 2 weeks through the card and I've never had any issues or problems. I will continue to use this card after I leave my school because of how great this card is!

Ellis,

Wow thanks for the awesome feedback and helping to spread the word with our community.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Great, easy to to manage. I would recommend to my friends and family. It is easy to install. Helps save time. Always there when I need answers, I just ask and the app helps me. So glad I use ADP. I would rate 5 stars.

Hello John,

We thank you for letting us know your feedback! We are here for you anytime.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This app is very easy to use and incredibly easy to understand. Everything is laid out for you very conveniently. I've never had a single issue with it. It works perfectly as described. Thank you so much for the great app!

Hello Angela,

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I like using the app to do my banking online. I sometimes get my paycheck early from having direct deposit on my account. But it could be better if we could change the employer on the card and on the account.

Hello August,

Thank you for your feedback. I encourage you to call Customer Service, as your account may be eligible for 3rd party deposits other then the Employer who provided you this account. Customer Service can be reached 24/7 at 866-313-6901.

Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Easy to use. Simple. Better than any other bank I've used. The sms messages is a good tool. Also the early direct deposit is amazing! The app is easy and simple enough to quickly change anything on it.

Hello Trenton,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback on your Wisely account.

Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I've never experienced this with any cardholder but Wisely. My card was hacked and all the money on my card was taken. I filed a dispute on Oct. 10. They told me 45-90 days.. Most places only make you wait 10 days. I don't feel like I should have to wait that long. When it wasn't my fault I just used the card at an atm then bam, hacked. I have a life to maintain. I'm not rich. I have kids and Bills that I'm way behind on now and was recently involved in a car accident so I haven't been able to work for a while.. Honestly I just want my refund so I can cancel that card. I'll NEVER use or recommend this card service to anyone.

ADP Payroll Services response

Hello Javonte, I am sorry that you had this experience with your pay card and I had a team member to contact you directly to review the situation. I was updated that a resolution is at hand.

Pauline - ADP/Client Experience

Hello Javonte, I understand our representative Arianna connected with you to resolve your concerns. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Stay safe!

Pauline - ADP/Client Experience

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

We have used ADP for 4 years now, and they are not helpful in dealing with special tax circumstances or credits. We are a small business and felt all they wanted was to make money, without concern for helping the us when we needed it. They would pass the buck to someone else in the company, and let any concerns or problems fall through the cracks. We never really had an advocate in the company.

We finally cancelled services with them. In calling the IRS in 12/2020 to check on Q2 2020 filing (filed in 7/2020) and Q4 2019 amendment filing (also filed 7/2020), we discovered they had no record of either of these! After calling ADP, they told me the filing was rejected by the IRS, and ADP never made any attempt at notifying us or sending in the corrections back in to the IRS. This has cost our company numerous hours on the phone, thousands of dollars not received in tax credits, and much emotional stress, to put it lightly. I would NEVER recommend ADP to anyone else, and I urge anyone to look into smaller companies that will actually help their customers to resolve these matters. Thanks.

Hello Kelli,

We are sorry to hear of this challenge. Tax issues like this are never pleasant. I'm going to arrange for an ADP Relationship Specialist to contact you to discuss your concerns and see if you need any assistance from ADP at this time.

We will be in touch soon.

Kind regards,

RP - ADP Client Experience

01/22/2022 Update:

ADP has processed amendments needed to resolve this issue for our former client. Refunds will come directly from the IRS. We have done what we can to resolve this issue for our former client. We thank Consumer Affairs for helping to bring this issue to our attention.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

Been a member through my employer over 2 years. Today been on hold over 20 min. Keep getting automated return calls that hang up on me. Disputing a transaction- canceled a card and destroyed card that was misused on 11/9/11. Called back 11/14 only to have them ask for the card number that I was told to destroy upon explaining to agent I was told to destroy. Agent hung up in my ear after being on hold for 45 mins. Now I have to wait another 30 for a return call. Employers if you value YOUR employee DON'T CHOSE THIS COMPANY. Will be getting my job to change deposit to my WELL KNOWN WELLS FARGO CARD. THIS CARD WAS CONVENIENCE. NOW IT'S A PAIN.

Hello TeQuilla,

Thank you for the feedback, we are reviewing and looking into this further for quality assurance purposes.

Thanks again, Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

If you want a payroll service that puts volume and the convenience of the corporation first and the customer last, this is the place for you. Your representative - get this - isn't allowed to email you. If you want to contact them YOU have to call THEM, for even the simplest question. I sat waiting on hold for my mine for 9 and a half minutes, the extension was answered by someone who wasn't the person I was calling, and they put me on hold again. Then she came back on the line to tell me she didn't have the correct extension number for my rep, had no access to it, and couldn't help me at all. And that was it. Sorry sucker. That's just one example of many. There is a 'service request' feature on my profile, which is supposed to allow me to contact my rep in writing. Except it doesn't work. Very helpful.

The only person who has been easy to reach is the sales guy who sold me the ADP services. Much like Spectrum, once they have you, you do as they say, or you're out of luck. Use a small local company instead!!!! (Interesting that this huge national company doesn't appear on Yelp. I added them, but they still don't come up in the search. Try searching 'ADP, Roseland, NJ' you'll find nothing. My review only appears on my profile. This is apparently a company big enough to manipulate Yelp. Avoid them at all costs.)

Dana,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to help. I will reach out to the management team who oversees your account. Someone will be in touch to discuss your overall experience with the service, as well as address any other questions you might have. It is my sincere hope that in doing so, we can make progress in turning this around for you.
I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.

Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

They locked my card for no reason. I waited on the phone for over an hour to find out the dept. I needed to speak with was closed. I'm very sick and needed to be at a doctors appt. 2 hours away from where I live and was unable due to my account being locked for no reason. This isn't an isolated incident. It's been happening more and more. Be safe, take your money elsewhere.

Hello Julia,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The Team has confirmed to me that they spoke with you and records indicate you have access to your funds.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I was asked to give a review and I would receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Over 30 days ago. A lie. If I didn’t receive it within 30 days to email them. Again a lie. It’s a scam. Don’t do a review, let alone a good one. The actual ADP card is good but the email survey is a scam.

Hello Kia,

Sorry for the trouble. The Team has confirmed to me that they have contacted you and the issue was resolved.

Thank you again, Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Absolutely Love ADP, Everything about it is so easy to use! And with updates to suit my everyday needs the constantly ever so adapting. ADP is excellent for my daily living! Thank you ADP for everything you do!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

My money was always on time, No, Actually a few hours earlier than I was expecting to get my money. The customer service support team are Phenomenal and quickly help you with any needs that I have. And not to mention their mobile app is easy to use and quick. I definitely recommend ADP.

Hello Corbin,

We thank you for your feedback and kind rating! I will pass this along to the Team to let them know to keep up the great work.

Thank you, Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I love this card. Has had it for more than 7 years. Lets you take to any job and I also now get paid early. Takes a lil longer than usual but it’s always the day before. Wish I got paid on Wednesday instead of Thursday but I love the card.

Cheyenne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated.

Crystal / Social Service Specialist

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I like that I can use it for different jobs and income. My check is usually there pretty fast and before others. I like how there is also no hidden fees for just using the card. Ten out of ten would recommend.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Kindly,