4.46/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

228 National Business Capital & Services Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 17, 2019

Working with National Business Capital seemed to fit what I needed to fund my business. Their team was professional and it was really good dealing with them. They enrolled me in an 18-month line of credit and then a six months loan. It’s a quick and easy process and they're willing to fund your business. We’re definitely going in the right track with National Business Capital.

National Business Capital & Services response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our team at National Business Capital & Services! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: July 11, 2019

My loan amount was $450.00 less than what was expected due to fees after paying fees to underwriting and processing. I paid more in fees and interest than expected. I understand the risk factor but paying $850 in fees and $5,000 in interest for a $9,550 loan is a bit much. I will look for financing elsewhere once this loan is paid off.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Richard, Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on being fully transparent and detailed in every part of a transaction. It is our policy to not charge anything for our services until a loan closes and to identify any all fees for our service up front. Clearly we need to do a better job based upon your comments and will make sure we review our process and confirm that every client understands the details of their loan. The upfront review for your loan and the paperwork you signed did include full disclosure of all of the fees as well as provided for the authorization to receive our fees once the deal closed. Again, we are sorry for any miscommunication or misunderstanding and will review our communications to ensure that this does not happen in the future.

Good luck with your business and we are hopeful the $10,000 business loan takes your company to the next level!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Quick turnaround. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend to any friends or business associates. Took the time to explain my options. Made the process very easy. I’ve used other companies in the past, but this company is much better. Good company. Good company. Good company.

National Business Capital & Services response

Joy, Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback! At National Business Capital & Services, it's our mission to provide our customers with an expectational and transparent experience! You recommending to business associates and friends truly means a lot to us, thank you for that! On behalf of the team, welcome to the National Family!

Original review: July 10, 2019

I am very happy & satisfied with National Business. Very friendly people help to get funds very fast. Salespeople briefly help the whole process and all the time they are on top all the time. They asking minimum paperwork.

National Business Capital & Services response

Younas, thank you for taking the time to leave National Business Capital & Service this awesome feedback and highlighting our simple process and minimum paperwork! We know running a business takes up most of your time so we do our best to make sure we can get your the business financing you need so you can get back to running your business! On behalf of the team, welcome to the National family!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Quick, simple, efficient. The process was smooth with a confident and understanding personal tone and approach. Not impersonal like other places. They worked to give me options that would best fit my company's needs. I am grateful to have them as a resource.

National Business Capital & Services response

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback! The team here at National Business Capital & Services is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to have been part of your businesses' journey!

On behalf of the team, welcome to the National Family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: July 10, 2019

Communication was difficult due to time difference but all went well as far as submissions and funding. Josh was on top of everything at all times and kept me informed of any additional requirements. Funding was timely and emailing and faxing of required information was simple.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Mike, thank you for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the entrepreneurs we work with to find out how we can improve our process! We're happy to hear Josh provided you with the National experience we take pride in and we'd like to welcome you to the National Family!

Original review: July 4, 2019

National Business Capital is a good option to consider. I had a great experience with their program and I got what I needed for the moment. The process was very easy and it landed on the shoulders of my rep, Josh. He was excellent. If he wasn't good, it would've probably been a different situation.

National Business Capital & Services response

Tywone, thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you choosing National Business Capital & Services as your business loan provider and we look forward to growing our relationship as you grow your business! Welcome tot he family!

Original review: June 25, 2019

I needed the loan and somebody gave me a good opinion about National Business Capital. It was an easy process and good interaction. We got good communication. They were professional and courteous. I like the way that they manage things very quickly and simply compared to some other loaners. I would recommend them.

National Business Capital & Services response

Manuel, Thank you for taking the time to recommend us and for leaving awesome review on your experience with National Business Capital & Services! We take pride in our open communication and our easy process! We look forward to watching your business grow while we grow our relationship!

Original review: June 19, 2019

I was trying to capitalize on a business opportunity and applying for a loan through National Business Capital was pretty easy. Any questions I had, I got them answered quickly. I interacted well with their reps and got feedback. I was happy with that process. It worked out well for me and the loan I got helped my business for the exact reason that I needed it to.

National Business Capital & Services response

Alejandro, first we'd like to congratulate you for your business opportunity! We're so happy we were able to find a business loan that worked well for you and your business. Thank you for choosing National Business Capital & Services to be a part of your business's journey!

Original review: June 7, 2019

Your processing time was acceptable given my credit status. Matthew **. helped me all the way and it was a very good experience for me as always. This is the third time with him and my third loan in 5 years and I thank you and him for helping me. David

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey David! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are so glad to read that was your experience with Matthew and National Business Capital & Services. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to watching your business grow!

National Business Capital & Services Company Information