2. Finance
  3. Business Loans
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

National Business Capital & Services Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 20, 2020

I got a line of credit from National Business Capital to open another location and the rep explained everything to me well. But I'm not crazy about having to pay back the interest rate if I paid them back early. That seems an exorbitant amount. If I pay it back, it should be paid back. However, the process of applying and receiving financing went fast and easy. The application process was great and wasn’t too in-depth. And if I had made the decision quicker, it would have taken about five days.

National Business Capital & Services response

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to leave this review to explain National's fast and easy process we take pride, along with mentioning how your Business Financing Advisor was helpful throughout the financing process. We look forward to watching you open another location and be there along your business journey.

Original review: March 16, 2020

I am an electrical contractor and was borrowing money. National Business Capital was the first one that came through. There was another company, but they couldn’t match their rates. We were dealing with them for at least a month and a half. They never told me until afterwards the money was deposited and I was $5,000 short. I told them I want $100,000, but I saw $95,000. The rep told me, “Those are fees. It was in your paperwork.” I said, “We talked about this for a month and a half plus, never once mentioned that you’re gonna have a fee in this.’” The rep said, “Normally, it’s 7%, we knocked it down to 5%.”

I won’t deal with them. I’m a very honest businessman. I tell people right up front this is what it is, whatever fees and anything, all planned out. ‘Cause who reads every word of a contract when it’s four pages long? National Business Capital needs to talk. People should not let them hang because to me that’s bait and switch. They should also make sure they read the contract and that they are told everything because National Business Capital gets a funding fee. They say everybody does a funding fee but they never even told me upfront that they were. They’re not really a bank, just a broker.

Original review: March 15, 2020

National Business Capital & Services gave me the best offer for my refinancing and their service was okay. But they need to improve their processing time. Based on my experience, it took a couple of weeks to complete the process and they kept asking for additional information that I had to send to them. Other than that, the service that I got from the broker that I worked with, Josh, was fine. Also, the refinance helped my business out until the Coronavirus hit. Right now, I am trying to fill out an application for a disaster relief loan and if I get that, I will pay National Capital off because if I can get that, it’ll be a much cheaper interest.

National Business Capital & Services response

Jimmy, thank you for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the business owners that we work with to find out how we can improve our process to better fit their needs. Wishing you nothing but growth and success, National

Original review: March 14, 2020

National Business Capital gave me a good opportunity and took care of my problem. I was very happy with the rep. They were respectful and took care of me very well.

National Business Capital & Services response

Osman, the team here at National Business Capita & Services loves hearing from our clients, thank you for taking the time to show your support! We look forward to seeing your business grow! Welcome, to the National Family!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I have business advisor Stephen. He was great. Try his best to get the loan. We keep in touch on Daily basis until we get the loan funded. Even after funded he try to get me another loan. I said definitely when the time come and need the loan I will contact him.

National Business Capital & Services response

Wagih, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about National Business Capital & Services and Business Financing Advisor, Stephen. We take pride in our open communication with our customers and we're happy to hear you appreciated that as well. We look forward to watching you take your business to the next level!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

National Business Capital was easy to work with and gave the best option. But they had another department that kept texting and calling. And they were texting my personal number. It took several calls to get off their texting service. However, we got a line of credit, which we were able to use on marketing for the business.

National Business Capital & Services response

Michael, thank you for taking the time to provide this awesome feedback and for mentioning our easy to work with the process we take pride. We look forward to watching you take your business to the next level. Your family at, National Business Capital & Services

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The process of applying for a loan at National Business Capital was very good. It was very quick and efficient, and definitely better than what we had experienced with others. My experience with their team was excellent as well. Everything was good.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Tim has been great with my customers. He lines up the right products with their needs and comes up with ways to develop business.. NBC as a company has a wide range of financing solutions and I am confident when I hand off one of my clients.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

National Business Capital is a reputable and reliable funding source. They have time and time again found successful solutions for my clients when others could not. Working with Kevin ** and Nick ** has been delightful. They are some of the most courteous and knowledgeable people I have worked with in the industry. On several occasions they have secured better funding options and terms for my clients than other funding sources could offer. Looking forward to sending more business their way.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Working with Tim has been delightful. He is quick via call, text, or email all days of the week. I have referred my direct clients, and other partners of mine to use NBC&S as a resource and they have all given me positive feedback on their experience. Looking forward to working with National for any unique financing opportunities I come across now, and in the future!

National Business Capital & Services Company Information