2. Finance
  3. Business Loans
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

National Business Capital & Services Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I was referred to National Business Capital through a local bank. I don’t have the greatest credit and I’ve only been in business for a year, so they seemed like the best option for me. They worked with me and I enrolled in a small business loan so I can expand a little bit. The process was a little long. I had to keep going back with different paperwork, but, all in all, I thought the experience was good and it still got done quickly. They got a guy who is part of their team that text messages me every day, which was annoying, but as far as the other part of it, everything else was good about their team. Working with National Business Capital made things a little bit easier especially around the holidays. I’d definitely be working with them again as I continue to grow. My experience with them is well and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Vish made the process very simple and got me the loan in a day. Ask for him if you need a loan. He will make the whole process as easy as possible. He also helped me work out a plan to improve a few things with my business so it's not just about this 1 loan for him. If you need a loan ask for Vish.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

We researched a lot of companies and National Business Capital came out with the best rating. The process is still going on and it's taking weeks, and it really upsets me at this point. They have to make the customer realize how long it's gonna take if the process is gonna get drawn out. Other than that, they have really tried. The calls with the reps have been fantastic. And John has been fantastic.

National Business Capital & Services response

Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review along with the feedback about our process. We realize there's always room to improve our process, and it's because of Small Business Owners like you that help us improve it! We look forward to watching your business grow, on behalf of the team, welcome to the family!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Vish ** made the process easy and straightforward. He responded back immediately to any questions and kept me in the loop every step of the way. He made the process quick, easy and painless. Highly recommended.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Small business owners know how overwhelming owning a business can be. Jacqueline ** has truly gone above and beyond to make it as easy as possible. She has shown excellent customer service and delivers quick response times! She is very knowledgeable and has done a tremendous job fulfilling every request that is asked of her. We are very please to be working with National Business Capital & Services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

When I went online to look at small business loans, National Business Capital was highly rated. I got a cash advance, which is funds based off the credit cards. The process was pretty quick and the service that I got, talking to people and getting the loan organized was good. However, the loan is horrible and I’m kicking myself for jumping into it so fast. It ties up my money for about six days because they take the credit card first. I used to get 24-hour funding, but now it takes me almost a week. A week's worth of my funds is not worth it. I got money in advance, but they’re taking a big chunk of my money away so, it has been challenging. The loan helped pay off a few of the debts that I had looming. But had I known that everything was gonna be held up, and it’s going to be for another year, I probably wouldn’t have done it. In the long run, my business will be negatively impacted.

National Business Capital & Services response

Good Afternoon, Brenda, We’re sorry to hear you had this experience. Our business financing advisors team did reach out to you to discuss possible solutions to rectify the situation. Unfortunately, we were unable to get in touch with you please reach out to us as soon as possible we take all customers feedback very seriously. Please give us a call at 1-888-488-GROW whenever you have a moment. We look forward to speaking with, your friends at National.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

We’re seeking refinancing of a long-term loan. We have a loan with Agile for about 50,000 left, and we’re looking to get that, plus a little extra, like about 75,000 for like a 5 to 10-year loan. Another loan company recommended National Business, and I did some research and they were really highly recommended in reviews. The process was also very fast.

I filled out the application, within a day or two I had the money in my account, which is really good because we needed the money for expenses that we didn’t know that occurred from like PO and stuff. So it definitely helped us out a lot. They were very friendly, and they always get back to me if I called or emailed them. We probably would have been late on some bills if we didn’t get that loan on-time. And they helped us grow. We’re able to do some more marketing, which helped us get more customers. I am very satisfied. They came in my moment of need for extra capital.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

We have a medical company. We have worked with Vish For 1 year. He’s a very professional and knowledgeable person. He has helped us so much with our business ventures. We will continue to use your company because of your talented employee. He’s a true asset to your company!

National Business Capital & Services response

Anne, Thanks for taking the time to mention working with your Business Financing Advisor, Vish, he's awesome, right, and for leaving this great feedback. We look forward to working with you as well as you take your business to new heights!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

National Business Capital looked out for my best interest as a company and I recommend them. I got hooked up with them through the Emery Advisory Group. The endorsement from Emery Advisory Group, the correspondence that I had with the loan officer was all a good experience. And the terms and rates were better than some of the competitors. The process when I enrolled for the line of credit was very simple and easy. It took four days. We got the additional capital that we needed at the time. This took a lot of stress and pressure off of my business so that I could focus on making more money and selling more products.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Mick, thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

We're happy that you found our financing process simple and easy. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear we've accomplished just that, and it helped you get back to focusing on your business!

We look forward to watching your business grow!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

We have just had a flux of business that put our cashflow very unstable because of what we had to purchase for it, and we needed something quick and easy, and National Business Capital was able to accommodate us. We got line of credit, and everything was handled pretty good. It was secured. I would refer them.

National Business Capital & Services response

Patti, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with National Business Capital & Services. We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that the Business Line of Credit worked out for you. We look forward to watching your business grow!

National Business Capital & Services Company Information