toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have worked with Micheal ** at National Business Capital a while back and was very pleased with the level of professionalism and willingness to help me understand everything throughout the loan process. I have continued to work with this company and I am on my 2nd renewal over the last 2 years. It was a true pleasure working with Mike and his associates at NBC and I would refer him to any of my business associates. He is reliable, honest, & has integrity in the work he is providing.

Excellent professional experience. With very little time as a business owner, Frank was very helpful and thorough to streamline and expedite the process. Very knowledgeable, looking forward to continuing doing business. Will definitely recommend your services and will be a repeat customer! Thank you!!

I would recommend NBC to anyone. The team does a great job of providing financial/capital aid without nonsense period!!! Basically they stick with You from start to finish, and follow up from then on to be sure things are working well. They return calls - huh! Great service and they make it personal. Thank You NBC!

Thank you so much for helping out my company in a time of need... Mark and his team are great to work with. They helped my company tremendously by really understanding what I need and helping me to actually save money in the process. Highly recommend. Thanks guys!

National Business Capital provides me and my business with fast, professional service to funding with the personal touch. Michael **, the best that I have dealt with in the past 5 years. He is on top of the process. He is efficient and professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Dennis ** was my contact person and he was excellent. The process was easy, quick and professional every step of the way. Dennis answered any and all questions and concerns that I had in a timely manner. I will not hesitate to recommend them to other business owners.

This day and age it is nearly impossible to get money or loan from a bank. I dealt with many companies to get little loans to help grow my business. NBC made it so easy. I would recommend them to anyone! Matt ** is the best. Got my loan done in minutes.

Matt my representative was always available for any concerns. NBC did exactly what they said they could with minimal paperwork, and inconvenience! Loans were at a fair rate. Money was in my account when promised!! Would gladly do business with them again.

Very fast, efficient, worked well for my goals. Was able to help get all required paperwork out at my convenience. Would definitely recommend to a friend or another contractor in need of extra cash flow. No need to dig up any additional paperwork except banking info.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

Resolution response: March 9, 2017

NBC reached out after my review and explained what happened. They also rectified the situation as well. While the communication was lacking this time around they made good on the error of the fees in the end. I appreciate them reaching out and taking care of that. It reminds me of the service I had previously had in my three previous loans with them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Have used these guys a few time but the last time was unlike before. Would not consider again. Communication was not good and they said the total fees would be one amount only to find out AFTER there were origination fees (extra $700). If you go with make sure to ask in writing for ALL fees from them and the loan company before proceeding. Otherwise you might find out they are only quoting their fees and not that attached from the loan originator.

National Business Capital Company Profile