Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 107 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital is an industry leader for business financing. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital, we are dedicated to our customers and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 16, 2018

107 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018
I received funds with National Business Capital and Mark ** did a great job helping my small business with funding. He did a great job answering questions and returning email. The process was easy and did not take long. I would recommend this funding company to anyone who has a small business and needs

funds to use this company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I'm so glad that I'm able to review this business. They have been the best. Especially Glenn **, he has the best patience and is very accurate and always kept me informed on every step. I'm so lucky to have found this company. Glenn was on our side, wasn't out to just make a dollar he truly cared and was genuine. I hope this company sees his worth and keeps him moving up the ladder.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

National Business Capital has made it easy to open an account without being harassing with phone calls. They make it really easy to renew and get capital when needed. It is so simple to log on and check our accounts. The daily withdrawal from our checking account makes it simple to pay off. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Mike ** was a tremendous help in putting together my business loan. It took approximately a week and a half to get funding, even with the holidays. My experience was great and would recommend them to my friends. The Underwriting Department made an exception in funding my needs. If I should need future loans, I would definitely use National Business Capital again.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I had some large projects coming through and either it was not do them or find some financing to help support the outlay of funds. I‘d used National Business Capital before so I got another loan from them. Applying for the loan was very easy. They had retained all of my information so they pre-filled out the application for me. And even before, it was simple to fill it out. It was an e-signature and it was done online. They asked for a copy of three months’ bank statements and a copy of the tax return, and I scanned it to them. They had me approved later that day.

It was kind of almost after the fact for the tax return. The rep said, "We can fund you today, but we need your tax return. Can you send that over?” That was the only thing. If they had told me the day before when we talked, I would have gotten it because it was at home. It could have been even faster than it went through. But the rep was very good. She was very professional and very personable. They kinda handed off one guy to the next but they picked it right up and it was pretty seamless and I’d recommend them. National Business Capital helped me because I was able to get the funding from them. I was able to pick up a couple of jobs because of that. It would probably have taken me a lot longer to do because I would have had to build the capital up to add to the outlay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Having been in the financial sales space for over 17 years I have to commend Anthony ** And Paul ** On their commitment to excellence. In working with them they exuded a high level of expertise and care for my clients' concerns. The strong communication and genuine interest in our needs was evident from day one. I look forward to a strong continued partnership.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

It was really nice doing business with National Business Capital. I went with their business equipment financing and it went really fast. Those people are excellent and are beyond kind. They return calls. They work with you and they try to make things happen for your business.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

An amazing company. It is truly the first civilian company I’ve felt proud to be associated with. I hold high standards to work ethic. As an infantry soldier you can be nothing but the best for lives are at stake. Not one civilian company since my time in service did I feel proud of about how they worked. They are smart and well versed and have depth in all offices with each employee having the same drive as the next. A smart strong person is a dangerous person if they are against you but NBC is on our side as small business owners. They don’t just advertise to back veterans they carry it out and do it well. I have no doubt as hard as I work for myself they will work for me. I can’t wait for a long term relationship with NBC beside me as my financial go to.

I know how to win and succeed and be on the top of the mountain and they do as well. Their abilities are hard to describe in words. A smart man who wins and lives in prosperity is a man who sees everything always and remembers always and recalls quickly, for this is a man who makes good judgments on the people he does business with and knows how to utilize life to win and not just what a computer has told them. All their employees seem to have these traits and I that is a rare deal. NBC will grow and prosper and I myself can’t wait to see them be on the top. They know they have to take chances in their line of work and go with their gut so to speak. With those qualities I talked of earlier just makes them unstoppable and unique. They are good nice people to deal with at the end which just makes it amazing. I wish I had more soldiers and employees like them. NBC is the place that will help a small business become a dynasty.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I needed to bridge over the month so that I could get my receivable. Financing with National Business Capital was fairly easy. I had a one rep that I was dealing with and not a ton of different representatives. I wasn't handed off. Our interactions were helpful and professional. And it hasn’t been so bad with the interest rate. When we needed a capital, National Business Capital was able to help us when nobody else would.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I had done some financing with National Business Capital and I got a regular business loan from them this time. It's easier than going to a bank. They take your three months checkbook statements and your credit card statements and they come back with how much you can borrow, how much do you want, and what is it gonna be used for. Then they send it off to the underwriters and they decide from there.

The team at National Business Capital is professional. This is a small business and I'm here every day of the week. I don’t think they totally understand what it is to run a small business but they let me take my time doing the things that I needed to get done and it worked out great. They’re efficient and they don’t mess around. As soon as you get your information to them, they’ll get back with you in a day and if they need anything else, they call you right back.

I had the repair work on some equipment here done and the loan is gonna give me enough cash flow to get through what appears to be a slow winter. It’s a little bit expensive as far as what you have to pay back but it’s worth a little more. I could get a loan from a bank and pay it back cheaper but it’s not worth the time to me just to be able to go through and do it like they did. If you need money fast, National Business Capital will do that for you as long as you’re qualified.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

The IRS put us in a bad position, and then our client didn't pay very timely. So we had to fix some financing and at that time, National Business Capital was the only choice available. Their representatives were good. It was a favorable experience for me, and NBC provided me with what I needed. But right now, I have factoring setup which I’ll probably be using because it’s a lot less expensive. The way NBC is charging me is 18% for 6 months. Although I was satisfied, going with them was a last resort. So, I'd tell people if they can avoid having to go to somebody that’s going to take weekly or daily withdrawals from them, then by all means, they have to do so.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

While I didn’t take out a large loan, I was still treated w respect and consideration like I was a bigger client. The loan has helped my young company create a bridge thru the uncertainty of a growing industry so we could position ourselves to grow. Much thanks to National Business Capital.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I checked out a couple of financing providers and the guy I dealt with at National Business Capital seemed to be in line with everything. I needed a couple of information for the application process and after that it was fairly easy. National Business Capital definitely helped us with their quick response and turnaround.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Glenn ** and Kevin were informative, quick to respond, and helped us with underwriting and the rest of the team to get us funding that was necessary. Extremely helpful and all done within a week. One of the smoothest loans I've dealt with.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

We got to purchase all materials upfront and we needed some additional financing to tie over because we get paid at the end of the job, and working with National Business Capital has helped. I liked their website and the guy I talked to was so sweet and extremely knowledgeable. I contacted him and we did some emails back and forth for a little while until we decided which would fit perfectly for the company, and the process was super simple. He shot me over the DocuSign documentation which I reviewed, signed and sent back. I have a friend who does AC work, and I told him about National Business Capital and gave him the number to call and the person to ask for. He couldn’t believe how simple the process was.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I wanted to have an operating capital so I looked at National Business Capital online and I liked what I read. I ended up going with their small business loan program. The interactions with their team were positive and they were professional. The process went well and they were supportive. I'd recommend them to others.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Michael ** was my rep. Mr. ** was very helpful and took his time assisting me with what my company needed in order to seek financial assistance. I was funded less than 24 hours of our original request. It was very seamless and easy! I've owned my business for 10 years and we've never looked into seeking financial assistance until today. I'm very happy that my first experience went very well. Thank you Mike for all of your help!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

Somebody from National Business Capital called and asked me to seek financing but I said not right now. Then he called me back after nine months and we wanted to grow so I decided to do it. He gave me the opportunity really quickly, in three days. Applying was easy and we only had to give the last six months’ statement with the bank then they were asking questions whether we owed money to somebody else. I sent my statement and then after 24 hours, they called me back and they approved. They’re professional but I didn't know the interest until the day approval. The business loan is really a lot of help for the business though. If anybody needed to expand their business, they can call this company that can help right away.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Greg ** did an outstanding job in following the loan process and getting our loan funded. I would recommend his service to anyone who would be in need of a quick cash injection that had more favorable terms than the 3 other loan offers that we received.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I was trying to consolidate some loan debts and National Business Capital pestered me enough that I finally gave in. They told me, “Once we get started, we could grow into bigger things.” I liked to hear that. Everything was easy. They just requested some information, I got it for them and it went right through. The process of applying and getting my financing only took a couple of days. Also, everyone was friendly and they knew what they were talking about. If I had questions, they were able to answer. This company helped me out with my business. However, we’re just a month into it, so I really won’t know till the year’s up.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I was doing some remodeling and redecorating so I started with a small business loan with National Business Capital. I liked the ease of using them which involved a simple phone call and some bank statements that were electronically on my computer already. The process took two days. We also have a line of credit now. I usually give them a call or send them an email asking what I need to do, then they get back to me, and I do it. Working with them has given me peace of mind that I can get funded that quickly. They're also very professional and easy to deal with.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I'm very happy with National Business Capital. They are easy to deal with. Every time I call and email, they always answer right away. They're helping us a lot. The first time I applied, I dealt with Matt. He helped me with funding for our business, even when we're going to get new projects. The past couple of weeks, I was dealing with Gwen. He was very friendly too and was on top of everything I asked for. In the future after we pay off all those finances, I'll definitely use them if we still need some money. They will be the first one I email.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I’ve used National Business Capital before and I used them again for a small business loan. The process wasn’t very difficult and they fax some paperwork. The turnaround took three days and it’s probably because I was an existing customer. I spoke to the team directly and I dealt with Nick who was able to get everything done as quickly as it did. National Business Capital has definitely helped my business by allowing me to have funds to purchase inventory. It was a good business experience.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I needed to consolidate some debts and have a little extra on hand for marketing opportunities. The terms with National Business Capital were better for a small business loan. The application process was stretched out to about a month because of some delays on my side but they stayed on top of things. I was a little disappointed that some fees were not disclosed better upfront and I’ve expressed that to them, but nothing’s come out of that. It was a $2,000 fee, which was pretty significant, that I do not recall and I don’t have in my notes from talking over the phone because that would have affected my decision. Still, working with National Business Capital has done what I needed to do.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We landed a few projects and needed a working capital. I read reviews and I saw National Business Capital's rating with the Better Business Bureau and got financing with them. We started with a phone call and they sent the information. We told them where we felt comfortable at, what we needed and how much we could do as monthly payment. They sent the application and we went from there. It was a good experience. They asked for our paperwork, we sent it over, and they got things done. They were very responsive, they're communicating whenever they had a response and answer from the underwriters. We're out in the field all the time, so if they couldn't get ahold of us via phone, they sent an email with updates and we had a good outcome. We definitely got peace of mind and we were able to fulfill the project we landed. I've recommended National Business Capital to a few friends.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Don't waste your time. They have very very high rates and it seems they don't know what they're doing. They tell you, you're approved, just send in a particular document. Two days go by, they say good news again, just send in this other document. Again, days go by, they say then, "things are looking good" and your sales rep is trying his hardest to make it happen, but now all they really need is one more document, and it's done. This went on for two weeks, wasting precious time. They play good cop/bad cop a lot. Finally, when you lose your patience, they say, "Ok. Give us the password to your account, and it's done."

I recommend Swift. I literally had funds in 3 days at 19%, with a startup fee of $2100. National Business screwed me at 40%, with a startup fee of $3500. I needed the funding so I had my hands tied. National is not honest and transparent throughout the process. I just didn't have a choice. You have been warned. Next time I'll stick to Swift.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

One of my friends used National Business Capital before and he told me about them. I was expecting the process to take longer, but it was quick. They helped with whatever we need so everything was all right. It was also not very hard unlike with other companies who ask so many questions. I got a business loan and used it for my store's merchandise. Now, the store is full and I'm going to have more customers. I may go back for a personal loan soon.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

We wanted to do some updates to the shop and we needed another vehicle. Summertime is our slow time so we don't have a lot of operating capital going into the end of the year. Towards the last quarter of the year is when we ship and are busiest the most in the shop. Depending on how busy we are, it's a little easier if we get some financing. We talked to other vendors and businesses but they require us to put some money down. Being a start-up business, we didn't have the operating capital or any collateral to put down.

We talked on the phone with folks from National Business Capital and even though the interest rate was a little bit higher, it's where we can start and build our credit. I've had no worries at all and working with National Business Capital has been very well. They sent us the paperwork for setting up our account with them. We sent them all the information that was required and they got us start-up money quickly. Also, their reps were all very personable and were happy to answer any question that I had. They always return telephone calls and were always available. I will continue doing business with National Business Capital and I've told other people about them.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

A partnership with National Business Capital makes helping my clients so easy. Mark ** and Anthony ** are great guys to work with and I look forward to continuing a strong relationship! This team leaves no stone unturned in their efforts to get the client funded!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

When I was seeking financing for my business for growth, National Business Capital had the best reviews and customer satisfaction. Also, my personal bank that I've done a lot of business with was being a pain so I told them to forget it. When I applied for a lending credit from them, in comparison to others, it was very simple. I filled an application, I talked to a couple of people, they figured out what I needed and they took care of it. It's taken some stress off and it was an easy experience.

National Business Capital Company Information

1 Corporate Drive #202
Bohemia
NY
go.nationalbusinesscapital.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use