Call toll free
4.66/5
Based on 106 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital is an industry leader for business financing. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital, we are dedicated to our customers and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

142 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

I would highly recommend the company to my friends. National Business Capital work with me through the loan until I was funded... My agent John ** worked very hard trying to get me approved. He answered all my questions about the loan, also I called him at least five times a day...

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was getting some equipment for resale, and I had to advance the payments of my vehicles to get them paid off before the time, so I can make more profit. National Business Capital spoke to me in a way that I could understand better. And they requested information from me, and they made it very clear where the information goes and everything they will be doing with the information. I felt comfortable and they treated me like family. The reps were respectable and they made sure that I understood all the process. I got the small business loan for $12,000, and I do the payments daily. Working with National Business Capital has been a blessing. It put me in a better spot financially. It has given me some advantage now with the cash flow because I still have a little cash from that loan just to back up any emergency that I need to replace an equipment. I've recommended National Business Capital to other small business people.

Original review: June 8, 2018

One of my doctors utilized National Business Capital before and they were referred by her to us. I called in and they were nice. They called me back, we did a lot of paperwork and they approved us on what they thought what we needed, which was a good thing. It was good working with Josh, their agent. He was very informative and thorough. He would return my calls all the time and if I had any questions, he would answer them. We’ve gotten most of the construction done and just got a little bit more to do.

Original review: June 5, 2018

We’re a seasonal business and we usually have capital needs throughout the year. We have dealt with multiple providers and National Business Capital seems to be one of the easier to work with. There’s usually somebody like Nick there. He and I either text or email, and I can do it on the fly. I might not be in my office for three days so I call him. It‘s something I can do with him quick and easy. We used to have some real highs and lows in terms of capital level and National Business Capital has helped me maintain a consistent level which was really important.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I sought financing because I wanted to purchase some equipment, but after that I decided that I was gonna hire some new people. National Business Capital was recommended to me and the process was really easy to go through. The rep was always helping me out with whatever I was missing and he gave me really good guidance. I didn’t have any problems at all understanding what he was saying. The only thing that I wasn’t made aware of was the interest on it. Working with them has helped me a lot and and I would definitely recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Original review: May 31, 2018

NBC was very professional and timely. My company is in an industry which is very hard to obtain financing, and it was never once a problem from Michael. Within a week of our first communication with each other, he was able to secure most of the financing I was seeking. I will be using them again should my business demand more financing in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2018

At first I wasn’t gonna go with National Business Capital at all because the terms weren’t right, and the rep Greg went back and lowered the amount that I was borrowing on and got me to something closer. The cost of the product is higher than what it should be, but it got me out of a pinch, so at that time it helped out. Also, I wasn’t satisfied with not having a lump sum monthly payment. I'm not happy with them taking out of my account daily. I'd rather it had just been a fixed one monthly payment rather than taking $113 out of my account every day five days a week for the maturity of the loan.

Original review: May 30, 2018

National Business Capital helped me a lot. I got equipment financing from them for my trucking business and the process was really quick and easy. Everything was broken down nicely. I also met with the business planning and learned a lot about credit as well as marketing. It was a good experience and I love it.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I had some maintenance issues and some insurance I needed to take care of for the renewal of the big trucks. I had received some offers from National Business Capital in the past and I didn’t really need anything right then, so I reached back and called one of the guys who had reached out to me. They were available and they gave me a good rate. Everybody did everything in their power to help me and they did what they told me they’d do. Working with them gave me the money that I needed to operate. If I hadn't gotten it then, I don't know what in the world I would have done.

Original review: May 21, 2018

We were paying off some short-term debt that was constricting cash flow so we looked at financing. We’re in a pretty strong growth curve right now and wanted to have cash available to be able to meet the growth demand that we’re experiencing and we talked to Josh from National Business Capital. He kept going above and beyond and was willing to work with us so he was very easy to work with. It’s always difficult to apply for financing with every bank but Josh and his ability to work with us and make sure that he’s clear and concise with what we need made it easier for Jessica, my comptroller, to get everything ready for him.

National Business Capital should keep doing what they’re doing because it’s making it easier for small business. It’s one of those Catch-22’s, the more you need the money, the less able you seem to get it. And so, it looks hard until you put it on paper. Josh was one of the few who sat there and listened. We went through step A to step B to explain how everything is connected. We’re still waiting to see how things are going to play out but they’re doing exceptional.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I’ve been dealing with National Business Capital for over a year so I decided to stay with them when I needed financing for business expansion. It’s been great and I don’t have any problems with them. The reps were good to work with and I’d totally recommend the company.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My company is growing and required business capital. Mark and his team worked diligently under we closed. The timing was fast, the process was easy to follow and we were reassured whenever we had questions or concerns. I would highly recommend Mark and his team. We look forward to working together in the future.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Everything was okay with National Business Capital but the rate was higher. It was almost close to 20% compared to a bank loan so it’s much more expensive.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I wanted to expand the marketing platform that we have to be able to ramp it up a bit more and get more clients as well as to manage some of the commercial projects. I was referred to National Business Capital by my accountant. The process of applying for and receiving the financing was quick and painless. We sent in the documents that they were requesting like bank statements, taxes and it was nothing too crazy or difficult. It was simple than I imagined it would be. We just purchased a home, so it's probably simpler than going through that. Everything from National Business Capital has been so far very good. They're a good company.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I went with a different company, but then I ended up going with National Business Capital after reading reviews and everything else online. I figured to give them a shot and see if they could do better for me, and they did. They have better terms and rate and they ended up helping me out better than somebody else would've. Paul was very helpful, upfront, and would get things done immediately. As soon as I got him whatever he needed, he took care of what I needed. The process of applying was smooth and it went very well. Working with National Business Capital gave me what I needed at the time. There's a positive aspect to it meaning that I got what I needed as far as financing. I would definitely recommend them. If someone was in a situation I was in and needed some working capital pretty quickly, I would definitely tell them to give National Business Capital a shot. They're very helpful and responsive.

Original review: April 7, 2018

We had some software changes that needed to be done this year that was imposed on us because of changes at customs. So, we had no choice but to upgrade the software, and that is why we sought financing. We got turned down by most and Capital was the only one who lent us the money because the others looked at the individual and the company itself. And as a result, I don't have the best of credit. I suspect that's the reason why they're looking at the individual network despite the fact that the company is doing well and we've been in business for over seven years. Applying with National Business Capital was relatively simple. I just answered a few of their questions relating to the company in terms of the revenue, annual revenue, the average monthly balances on the accounts and stuff like that. They responded relatively quickly and in the space of a few days I was offered the loan.

Everything went smooth as far as customer service interactions, except that there was one fee that he didn't tell me about initially. I found out after I got the numbers. But it's okay, since we spoke and he apologized. Because we got the loan, we're able to go ahead and make the software changes, which is ongoing right now. Without the capital, we would've been struggling to make the payments because we certainly didn't budget for that this year. I would recommend them for sure, because I've had a positive experience.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I needed to pay off some bills and Nick from National Business Capital was able to find me good rates. He also kept up with me. He didn’t blow me off or just give me the money and leave me alone. He'd check up with me and ask how everything went and how we were doing. And when I ask questions, he answers them. I just renewed with him recently. The first time, all I had to do was get him the banking statements and we had to fill out all the paperwork. This last time, all I had to do was give him three statements, and they couldn’t give me exactly what I wanted but it was good enough. Their customer service is great, and you don’t get that very often nowadays. When we're in a pinch, they help me out.

Original review: April 5, 2018

National Business Capital worked quickly to assist us, they were professional and courteous with handling the transaction. We are pleased with their products and services. We look forward to working with them in the future to help grow our business. Thank you to the NBC Team!

Original review: April 4, 2018

Mark ** is very professional and very helpful in funding my business needs. He was thorough through the funding process. He was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I will be happy to refer him to my business associates and friends.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I wanted to get caught up on some sales taxes and I had to replace a few things around. National Business Capital had mentioned something about a line of credit that I was hoping to get, but I didn’t. I ended up with the daily payment program. Their reps were all great and nice, but they just kept adding more and more stuff onto it that they needed. So what took me with Swift for two days to cash in, took me over a month with them. It took so long that there was even a point where I totally forgot that I had applied if not for getting a phone call from them and the call was lengthy. So be prepared to wait for a while because it will take more than a month. I will not be doing it again.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I sought out financing for the growth of my business, and it was something on my list of things to get done. I liked National Business Capital's quick response and promised turnaround time. The first account person that called me was really knowledgeable and applying for the loan was straightforward. I got return phone calls, emails and quick responses. That made it a positive experience 'cause there's nothing like trying to get a hold of somebody and having a question, or you want to turn something in and they don't get back to you. I would definitely tell others to give them a try if they're looking for fast and straightforward financial funding.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We're doing financing for the business for our upcoming projects. We will use the funds for the material and payroll. I knew someone from National Business so we got a line of credit with them. I had to send the paperwork-- taxes and business records. Their staff was very good, helpful, courteous and made the process very easy. Everything went smooth. I would recommend them. They were right to the point, won't leave you around. And whatever they say, they would get it done for you.

Original review: March 19, 2018

We were seeking financing so that we could continue adding more products, like working capital. National Business Capital has helped us out in the past and so we went with them again. We got a six-month loan and applying for it was easy. Also, the reps were wonderful. They were easy to work with and there was nothing hidden.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I sought for National Business Capital to have a working capital because of a recommendation. The process of getting a small business loan was fairly quick. They asked for all the documentation and I sent it over. I had a few more questions and I just filled out a piece of paperwork. All in all it took about three days total. There's like two people I communicated with and they were super quick in responding to any questions I had. They were straightforward, walked us through the process very quickly so definitely super helpful throughout the whole process.

It certainly helped us obviously to make sure that bills are paid for. They’ve helped us with making sure that we're able to continue growing the business. It's been good so far. It's only been like three weeks and they're beneficial. You probably should go to them if you have any need or you're kind of tied down or if you have a not so good of a credit score very early in the business.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

National business Capital was easy to deal with. And I like that they were right to the point. The payback was more than I wanted to pay, but at least they told me upfront what the fees were going to be so I knew what I was paying for. But if their rate would be a little bit lower, there will be a lot of business that they could have. When I was applying for the financing, they told me what document they needed to be sent and I sent them all the documents. After that, they needed a couple more things to make sure and we sent them, too. The process was easy. I got the funding that I needed to buy some merchandise for inventory. And, it worked out.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I had dealt before with CAN Capital for a number of years but they had some corporate leader problems and I was surprised to find that they were not renewing business. I got approached and got at least two phone calls from different people for different reasons that want to do financing. The fellow I talked to last year was very helpful and worked hard for me. National Business Capital supplied me with funding for equipment demands, operating capital, access fees, and renewals, and it went to help me fund everything throughout the year. It went well so I renewed my contract with them this year.

Their entire process was simple. When I contacted them, they sent me an application then I turned the application in including three months’ bank statements. I had a good experience dealing with their employees and everything was dealt with properly, courteously and very professional. Working with them has a positive effect on helping my cash flow. I’d recommend anyone to contact them and they can answer their questions.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

We had several orders that came in so we needed some short-term funding to purchase the equipment. I researched and National Business Capital was one of the top returns on the list. I reached out to them and they responded quickly which sealed the deal for me. I applied for their simple term loan. During application, they reached out to me. They asked for a couple of pieces of information from my side. I filled out an application, gave them some details about the business ownership and all the demographic type of stuff that went on a credit application. Then, I sent the information up to them.

I talked to two different individuals. The person that did the initial contact and then I started working with a gentleman who did the final walk-through of presenting the funding options and he hooked me up with the lender that financed the loan. They contacted me the following day with the approval of the funds requested. Then, someone from the lending institution that they had worked with contacted me with the specifics of the financing arrangement.

Their people were very cordial and timely in returning my calls or responding to emails. They were very successful in responding to the needs that I had and they supplied some options that fit my financing needs. Working with them opened up a relationship where I can reach out to someone if we have some potential opportunities in the future that needs short-term funding. Everything they did was spot-on and I had a great experience with them so I will steer somebody their way as a particular source of funding for capital needs.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I’ve been working with National Business Capital for a few years now and I’m happy with the experience. The process to get a cash advance was smooth and easy. Since I’ve been working with them, they have most of my detailed information and what they required from this last one were my last bank statements and sometimes, they asked for my PMLs. I worked with Dick, their rep, and he was very informative. He let me know what I qualified for, what he could do for me, and whether it would work for me or not. Working with National Business Capital helped me to purchase inventory when otherwise I wouldn’t be able to at that particular moment. If you're looking for a line of credit or a cash advance, NBC is someone that you can very easily work with. They will help you out and provide the funds in a timely manner.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I'm always looking for a way to expand. When I was trying to get over the slow season as well as trying to put it towards my employees in payroll and keep my them alive, I looked and National Business Capital reached up to me by advertising and I responded back to it. I did everything online and they emailed me an application which I filled out. I gave them my information and they told me what they could do for me. It was an easy process. National has been okay and it helped out. I got a little bit along with them.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

To help with business expansion and covering cash flow, I sought financing and applying for National Business Capital was pretty easy as it was just a one-page application. I started with them a year ago but the original person that secured the loan for me was no longer there though. At the time I did the loan, it was at the end of the year and there were some specials going on where I could save $2,000 and he promised me the $2,000 but I never got it. So, I was really frustrated with that. I was told that he was fired because he made promises. But that wasn't my fault as I was told that this was what I was going to get. It was very problematic for me to get that resolved. But to have the funds available has been helpful though. Give them a try. You could look and see what they have to offer.

National Business Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2009, National Business Capital is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses in any industry, in a quick and efficient way. It primarily offers business equipment financing, business lines of credit and small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their banks; in fact, 70 percent of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online to be considered for funding. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70 percent of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90 percent of applications are approved by National Business Capital. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital.

• Best for: small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg