4.64/5
Based on 118 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital is an industry leader for business financing. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital, we are dedicated to our customers and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 17, 2018

129 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

I wanted to expand the marketing platform that we have to be able to ramp it up a bit more and get more clients as well as to manage some of the commercial projects. I was referred to National Business Capital by my accountant. The process of applying for and receiving the financing was quick and painless. We sent in the documents that they were requesting like bank statements, taxes and it was nothing too crazy or difficult. It was simple than I imagined it would be. We just purchased a home, so it's probably simpler than going through that. Everything from National Business Capital has been so far very good. They're a good company.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I went with a different company, but then I ended up going with National Business Capital after reading reviews and everything else online. I figured to give them a shot and see if they could do better for me, and they did. They have better terms and rate and they ended up helping me out better than somebody else would've. Paul was very helpful, upfront, and would get things done immediately. As soon as I got him whatever he needed, he took care of what I needed. The process of applying was smooth and it went very well. Working with National Business Capital gave me what I needed at the time. There's a positive aspect to it meaning that I got what I needed as far as financing. I would definitely recommend them. If someone was in a situation I was in and needed some working capital pretty quickly, I would definitely tell them to give National Business Capital a shot. They're very helpful and responsive.

Original review: April 7, 2018

We had some software changes that needed to be done this year that was imposed on us because of changes at customs. So, we had no choice but to upgrade the software, and that is why we sought financing. We got turned down by most and Capital was the only one who lent us the money because the others looked at the individual and the company itself. And as a result, I don't have the best of credit. I suspect that's the reason why they're looking at the individual network despite the fact that the company is doing well and we've been in business for over seven years. Applying with National Business Capital was relatively simple. I just answered a few of their questions relating to the company in terms of the revenue, annual revenue, the average monthly balances on the accounts and stuff like that. They responded relatively quickly and in the space of a few days I was offered the loan.

Everything went smooth as far as customer service interactions, except that there was one fee that he didn't tell me about initially. I found out after I got the numbers. But it's okay, since we spoke and he apologized. Because we got the loan, we're able to go ahead and make the software changes, which is ongoing right now. Without the capital, we would've been struggling to make the payments because we certainly didn't budget for that this year. I would recommend them for sure, because I've had a positive experience.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I needed to pay off some bills and Nick from National Business Capital was able to find me good rates. He also kept up with me. He didn’t blow me off or just give me the money and leave me alone. He'd check up with me and ask how everything went and how we were doing. And when I ask questions, he answers them. I just renewed with him recently. The first time, all I had to do was get him the banking statements and we had to fill out all the paperwork. This last time, all I had to do was give him three statements, and they couldn’t give me exactly what I wanted but it was good enough. Their customer service is great, and you don’t get that very often nowadays. When we're in a pinch, they help me out.

Original review: April 5, 2018

National Business Capital worked quickly to assist us, they were professional and courteous with handling the transaction. We are pleased with their products and services. We look forward to working with them in the future to help grow our business. Thank you to the NBC Team!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Original review: April 4, 2018

Mark ** is very professional and very helpful in funding my business needs. He was thorough through the funding process. He was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I will be happy to refer him to my business associates and friends.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I wanted to get caught up on some sales taxes and I had to replace a few things around. National Business Capital had mentioned something about a line of credit that I was hoping to get, but I didn’t. I ended up with the daily payment program. Their reps were all great and nice, but they just kept adding more and more stuff onto it that they needed. So what took me with Swift for two days to cash in, took me over a month with them. It took so long that there was even a point where I totally forgot that I had applied if not for getting a phone call from them and the call was lengthy. So be prepared to wait for a while because it will take more than a month. I will not be doing it again.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I sought out financing for the growth of my business, and it was something on my list of things to get done. I liked National Business Capital's quick response and promised turnaround time. The first account person that called me was really knowledgeable and applying for the loan was straightforward. I got return phone calls, emails and quick responses. That made it a positive experience 'cause there's nothing like trying to get a hold of somebody and having a question, or you want to turn something in and they don't get back to you. I would definitely tell others to give them a try if they're looking for fast and straightforward financial funding.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We're doing financing for the business for our upcoming projects. We will use the funds for the material and payroll. I knew someone from National Business so we got a line of credit with them. I had to send the paperwork-- taxes and business records. Their staff was very good, helpful, courteous and made the process very easy. Everything went smooth. I would recommend them. They were right to the point, won't leave you around. And whatever they say, they would get it done for you.

Original review: March 19, 2018

We were seeking financing so that we could continue adding more products, like working capital. National Business Capital has helped us out in the past and so we went with them again. We got a six-month loan and applying for it was easy. Also, the reps were wonderful. They were easy to work with and there was nothing hidden.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I sought for National Business Capital to have a working capital because of a recommendation. The process of getting a small business loan was fairly quick. They asked for all the documentation and I sent it over. I had a few more questions and I just filled out a piece of paperwork. All in all it took about three days total. There's like two people I communicated with and they were super quick in responding to any questions I had. They were straightforward, walked us through the process very quickly so definitely super helpful throughout the whole process.

It certainly helped us obviously to make sure that bills are paid for. They’ve helped us with making sure that we're able to continue growing the business. It's been good so far. It's only been like three weeks and they're beneficial. You probably should go to them if you have any need or you're kind of tied down or if you have a not so good of a credit score very early in the business.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

National business Capital was easy to deal with. And I like that they were right to the point. The payback was more than I wanted to pay, but at least they told me upfront what the fees were going to be so I knew what I was paying for. But if their rate would be a little bit lower, there will be a lot of business that they could have. When I was applying for the financing, they told me what document they needed to be sent and I sent them all the documents. After that, they needed a couple more things to make sure and we sent them, too. The process was easy. I got the funding that I needed to buy some merchandise for inventory. And, it worked out.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I had dealt before with CAN Capital for a number of years but they had some corporate leader problems and I was surprised to find that they were not renewing business. I got approached and got at least two phone calls from different people for different reasons that want to do financing. The fellow I talked to last year was very helpful and worked hard for me. National Business Capital supplied me with funding for equipment demands, operating capital, access fees, and renewals, and it went to help me fund everything throughout the year. It went well so I renewed my contract with them this year.

Their entire process was simple. When I contacted them, they sent me an application then I turned the application in including three months’ bank statements. I had a good experience dealing with their employees and everything was dealt with properly, courteously and very professional. Working with them has a positive effect on helping my cash flow. I’d recommend anyone to contact them and they can answer their questions.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

We had several orders that came in so we needed some short-term funding to purchase the equipment. I researched and National Business Capital was one of the top returns on the list. I reached out to them and they responded quickly which sealed the deal for me. I applied for their simple term loan. During application, they reached out to me. They asked for a couple of pieces of information from my side. I filled out an application, gave them some details about the business ownership and all the demographic type of stuff that went on a credit application. Then, I sent the information up to them.

I talked to two different individuals. The person that did the initial contact and then I started working with a gentleman who did the final walk-through of presenting the funding options and he hooked me up with the lender that financed the loan. They contacted me the following day with the approval of the funds requested. Then, someone from the lending institution that they had worked with contacted me with the specifics of the financing arrangement.

Their people were very cordial and timely in returning my calls or responding to emails. They were very successful in responding to the needs that I had and they supplied some options that fit my financing needs. Working with them opened up a relationship where I can reach out to someone if we have some potential opportunities in the future that needs short-term funding. Everything they did was spot-on and I had a great experience with them so I will steer somebody their way as a particular source of funding for capital needs.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I’ve been working with National Business Capital for a few years now and I’m happy with the experience. The process to get a cash advance was smooth and easy. Since I’ve been working with them, they have most of my detailed information and what they required from this last one were my last bank statements and sometimes, they asked for my PMLs. I worked with Dick, their rep, and he was very informative. He let me know what I qualified for, what he could do for me, and whether it would work for me or not. Working with National Business Capital helped me to purchase inventory when otherwise I wouldn’t be able to at that particular moment. If you're looking for a line of credit or a cash advance, NBC is someone that you can very easily work with. They will help you out and provide the funds in a timely manner.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I'm always looking for a way to expand. When I was trying to get over the slow season as well as trying to put it towards my employees in payroll and keep my them alive, I looked and National Business Capital reached up to me by advertising and I responded back to it. I did everything online and they emailed me an application which I filled out. I gave them my information and they told me what they could do for me. It was an easy process. National has been okay and it helped out. I got a little bit along with them.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

To help with business expansion and covering cash flow, I sought financing and applying for National Business Capital was pretty easy as it was just a one-page application. I started with them a year ago but the original person that secured the loan for me was no longer there though. At the time I did the loan, it was at the end of the year and there were some specials going on where I could save $2,000 and he promised me the $2,000 but I never got it. So, I was really frustrated with that. I was told that he was fired because he made promises. But that wasn't my fault as I was told that this was what I was going to get. It was very problematic for me to get that resolved. But to have the funds available has been helpful though. Give them a try. You could look and see what they have to offer.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Mike ** was extremely informative and made the entire process easy. I would highly recommend National Business Capital for your small business loans. Although the interest rate offered isn't for every small company, they give you additional options to re-finance once a short payment history is reached.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I'm in a heavy equipment business. I needed to fix some equipment up and put some money back in some of my equipment. I've gone to National Business Capital before. This time around, I got a hold of a guy named Glenn over there and I sent him what he wanted. It took him a couple of days then it was approved and funded. Glenn was very helpful and very professional. Whatever he said was what I got and it was good. It wasn't a waste of my time. The only problem was the loan was expensive.

Most lending companies want to loan you money but they want the payment back immediately. For example, if they give you $10,000, you ought to give back it to them at $100 a day which doesn't help. It was all cumulative but the difference with National was at least they gave me two years and they did the twice a month payments so it was good. I did business with a lending company before and it was the daily deals but they were no good for anybody. But I did it because I needed the money and I was paying 30% interest. At least this year, it was about 15%.

I'd recommend National Business Capital. They're good. I'll tell my friends to go to them because when you send them the stuff and you tell them what you want, they'll tell you things ahead of time. With people, you send them all the stuff and it's a lot of work. Fax it off, send this, send that and they come back with a six-month deal. With National, I got someone like Glenn who did the whole deal. I got one guy, the sales guy, and he got his supervisor who said that whatever the other guy said, it was nothing like what we talked about. He told me all the fees upfront along with everything like what it was and it was what he said. That was good because I had an opportunity to say I would do it or not. And I knew what the fees were going to be when I started. I've been through with National all through the hard times and I think it's going to come to better times soon.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018 I received funds with National Business Capital and Mark ** did a great job helping my small business with funding. He did a great job answering questions and returning email. The process was easy and did not take long. I would recommend this funding company to anyone who has a small business and needs

funds to use this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I wanted to get some equipment for the office and I liked the conversations that I had with the person at National Business Capital. I enrolled in a program where they do a daily amount that comes up to your credit card machine. The process went quickly and we were happy with it. They told me what they needed, I got it to them, and it was done. My interactions with the team went smoothly. However, there was one thing that their rep was talking about who they were brokering it to and he didn’t know that they had switched one of their programs. He should have known that, but that was about the only thing. National Business Capital has helped us as far as getting the equipment we needed and being more efficient at the office. They were fast.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I'm so glad that I'm able to review this business. They have been the best. Especially Glenn **, he has the best patience and is very accurate and always kept me informed on every step. I'm so lucky to have found this company. Glenn was on our side, wasn't out to just make a dollar he truly cared and was genuine. I hope this company sees his worth and keeps him moving up the ladder.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I applied for a small business loan with National Business Capital to have a working capital. I liked their rates and they were easy to work with. The process was smooth, without any flaws, and fairly quick. Working with them had a positive effect on my business.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I needed some money and National Business had the perfect terms that I liked. If what I read and was told is true, this is going to be wonderful because I plan on paying the small business loan off in about eight months. I spoke with their rep, Josh, and he is a great fellow. I was told everything straight up. They wired the money to my bank like they said they would and it was in there by lunchtime. The loan got me out of the little bind that I was in and everything is cool now. Next time if I need some business capital to operate, Josh would be the first person I call. It was a great experience.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

National Business Capital has made it easy to open an account without being harassing with phone calls. They make it really easy to renew and get capital when needed. It is so simple to log on and check our accounts. The daily withdrawal from our checking account makes it simple to pay off. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Mike ** was a tremendous help in putting together my business loan. It took approximately a week and a half to get funding, even with the holidays. My experience was great and would recommend them to my friends. The Underwriting Department made an exception in funding my needs. If I should need future loans, I would definitely use National Business Capital again.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I had some large projects coming through and either it was not do them or find some financing to help support the outlay of funds. I‘d used National Business Capital before so I got another loan from them. Applying for the loan was very easy. They had retained all of my information so they pre-filled out the application for me. And even before, it was simple to fill it out. It was an e-signature and it was done online. They asked for a copy of three months’ bank statements and a copy of the tax return, and I scanned it to them. They had me approved later that day.

It was kind of almost after the fact for the tax return. The rep said, "We can fund you today, but we need your tax return. Can you send that over?” That was the only thing. If they had told me the day before when we talked, I would have gotten it because it was at home. It could have been even faster than it went through. But the rep was very good. She was very professional and very personable. They kinda handed off one guy to the next but they picked it right up and it was pretty seamless and I’d recommend them. National Business Capital helped me because I was able to get the funding from them. I was able to pick up a couple of jobs because of that. It would probably have taken me a lot longer to do because I would have had to build the capital up to add to the outlay.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Having been in the financial sales space for over 17 years I have to commend Anthony ** And Paul ** On their commitment to excellence. In working with them they exuded a high level of expertise and care for my clients' concerns. The strong communication and genuine interest in our needs was evident from day one. I look forward to a strong continued partnership.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

It was really nice doing business with National Business Capital. I went with their business equipment financing and it went really fast. Those people are excellent and are beyond kind. They return calls. They work with you and they try to make things happen for your business.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

An amazing company. It is truly the first civilian company I’ve felt proud to be associated with. I hold high standards to work ethic. As an infantry soldier you can be nothing but the best for lives are at stake. Not one civilian company since my time in service did I feel proud of about how they worked. They are smart and well versed and have depth in all offices with each employee having the same drive as the next. A smart strong person is a dangerous person if they are against you but NBC is on our side as small business owners. They don’t just advertise to back veterans they carry it out and do it well. I have no doubt as hard as I work for myself they will work for me. I can’t wait for a long term relationship with NBC beside me as my financial go to.

I know how to win and succeed and be on the top of the mountain and they do as well. Their abilities are hard to describe in words. A smart man who wins and lives in prosperity is a man who sees everything always and remembers always and recalls quickly, for this is a man who makes good judgments on the people he does business with and knows how to utilize life to win and not just what a computer has told them. All their employees seem to have these traits and I that is a rare deal. NBC will grow and prosper and I myself can’t wait to see them be on the top. They know they have to take chances in their line of work and go with their gut so to speak. With those qualities I talked of earlier just makes them unstoppable and unique. They are good nice people to deal with at the end which just makes it amazing. I wish I had more soldiers and employees like them. NBC is the place that will help a small business become a dynasty.

National Business Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2009, National Business Capital is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses in any industry, in a quick and efficient way. It primarily offers business equipment financing, business lines of credit and small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their banks; in fact, 70 percent of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online to be considered for funding. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70 percent of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90 percent of applications are approved by National Business Capital. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital.

• Best for: small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg