4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

233 National Business Capital & Services Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I got equipment finance from National Business Capital, and it was very easy. I just give in the bank statements and that was it. Everything works very good. They were quick and kept in touch with everything I needed. If I missed something, right away, they contact me and we get it all done. They were there when I need it. It was an easy process. That’s the reason that I used them because it's so hard when you wanna get something through the bank. I might end paying a little less, but then the paperwork is a lot more. It becomes a lot easier because National Business Capital takes it away for you.

They pull the money out of the bank and I pay. It was a fixed amount because normally, I used to work in percentage. So, if I don’t get a sale, I don’t pay anything. But then, the last one was a fixed amount a week, but when the business was not doing too good and I need help, the bank doesn’t wanna help. These people help you. Maybe not with all the amount that you want, but they help you either way. And then, when you have the money, everybody wants to give you money. But National Business Capital is really good and if I need something, I will go back to them.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I got a line of credit with National Business Capital. Applying and receiving the financing was quick. It took one day. I've had very good interaction with them, except one little thing. And I felt ripped-off. I placed an online search and they never told me that they collect by the end of the month. And I get the money seven days. That means my first payment was in seven days, when it should be at 30 - no prorate, no this, no that. And they never told me. So If you're gonna get the money by 29, your first payment is going to be the following day. I can wait another day, and have 20 days left.

They have a high interest of 4.5% a month. But I got that kind of money, and I get that kinda interest -- borrow the money from the bank at 5% and put it back for 40%. I have to have a business, no questions asked. So before you point the shotgun in your head, you should know what you’re doing, no questions asked. But except for that small point that they did not tell me upfront everything is okay.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Lewis, First off we'd like to say thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and for leaving this review. We were happy to hear you received your funds quick and enjoyed working with our team however we disappointed to hear you didn't get the full National experience we take pride in. At our company we take pride in our transparency and openness when discussing financing options and payment plans but it seems we fell short on that this time. Thanks to this review, we'll be able to review with our team the process and procedure when helping business owners like yourself obtain financing. Again we are truly sorry for this unfortunate incident and we look forward to working with you in the future as you grow your business.

Please feel free to call us and speak to one of our team members if you still have any further questions or anything to address. We look forward to hearing from you!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I handle all the finances for the company. Idealistically, what I was trying to do was try to find a line of credit. We are a small business and a commercial subcontractor. A lot of the jobs we've been getting lately, even though they're net 30, are really slow-paced. We're experiencing anywhere from 45 to almost to 90 days. We're winding up in a lot of cash flow problems because of the lack of payments. So that was originally why I had reached out to National Business Capital because I had been doing some research on some funding. We had tried factoring it one time, and I didn’t really like that experience.

I got a small business loan and I worked with Joe, who's excellent. He told me that the company had different programs. Like my brother, who’s the owner of the company, his credit was not in the best of shape, which was why we took out the daily loan. But we also signed up with the company for the credit repair stuff. They have some really good people there. I have been nothing but pleased. They're very professional, very friendly, very courteous, and they listen. They're very mindful to what I say rather than just trying to push products. However, I would just like to see more options available for owners that are in my brother’s situation because it's kind of hard to run a company, and then it's like everything is based off of his credit. Other than that, we've been extremely satisfied.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I dealt with Duanne at National Business Capital and he was very informative. I got an equipment loan for my business, and Duanne helped me with the kind of loan it was. He pretty much took care of a lot of the stuff. He put me in contact with the other people, including his underwriters. He steered me all the way through and made all of those connections, so it was really easy for me. He was very responsive and responsible. Whenever I needed something sent to me, he sent it. I wasn't getting bounced around between five different people. It seemed like Duanne was my personal agent, which I really liked. It made the experience feel personal.

The application process was a little bit difficult because the distance. I’m in Pennsylvania and Duanne’s office is in New York. So for me to get and send some of the banks statements that they needed transferred over, it was a little bit difficult to get them on my end into a PDF. I wish my bank here would have been able to forward that to him in an easier way. But it all worked out. National Business Capital got back to me on time. They never left me hanging and it was just a good, honest, open conversation every time I spoke with whoever I talked with from there. It was a really good experience overall. They provided the money for me to buy the machine that I have now.

National Business Capital & Services response

William, Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience working with Duanne. He always looks to provide his clients with the best options for their business and he'll be happy to know you left this rockstar review! Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I’m in retail and I had the opportunity to buy another business liquidated. I just didn’t have the funds to do it. I’ve owned this business 100% for three years and everything was financed on my personal credit. I'm trying to move more into something that would give me credit as business credit and report to the business agency. National Business Capital might not have been the best deal that I would’ve walked to the bank and negotiated, but it was the first deal that the business itself cracked on its own.

I did a one-time payout and the process was fairly simple. I got my hands in the numbers of the business every day, so they didn’t ask for anything unusual. The turnaround time was less than seven days and it was great as the deal had an expiration date where I had to come up with funds or I wouldn’t be able to close it. The team all seemed very professional as well and they called me every day to make sure I had everything done until the package was set and sent off. I am happy that I had a resort, like a non-traditional resource where I could do a high-margin deal and not have a lot of discussion about it. It's great to have that flexibility although I don’t recommend anybody going out and just doing it willy-nilly. But sometimes, if there’s enough money in the deal, it’s definitely worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

When I was looking for a line of credit, National Business Capital responded first and got things taken care of. The process was very easy and I was very satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

When I applied for funding for my business, I put it online and a few people contacted me, and most of them didn’t do it because my credit score was low. National Business Capital & Services took my credit score and they didn’t give me what I asked for, but they gave me a starter pack, which was awesome. So, it started me to be able to build up. I signed up for the revolving business line of credit, and the enrollment took five minutes. I just filled out a paper, sent in my documents and in a few hours, I was approved. The first guy that I spoke to was awesome. He walked me through everything and told me that I would get it. He really reassured me and made it happen. I was trying to get a line of credit, and that’s what they ended up giving me. I was able to get some of the things I needed for my business, and with those things, it was able to get me more clients. I have recommended NBCS to friends.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

We had a Visa advance through a Snap Advance in 2018, and National Business Capital was their company that we went through. All these companies are the same. They’re the payday today loan brokers that charge extremely high rates of interest to companies for unsecured loans against a portion of their credit card processing each month. In our case, we pay 15% of our credit card processes monthly to them for a period of 18 months. So, we borrowed 40,000, and we paid back 60. It’s what it amounts to. But it serves a purpose and it is unsecured. We had it almost paid off here and we asked for a renewal and they declined us.

There was a 13-day period back in September where we didn't have any batches. Our machine was broken and we had to process them online through that company until they replaced our machine. It was over Thanksgiving holiday. During that period, they just put the money in our account and didn't do the withholding for National Business Capital. So, even though we told them that and we verified it and had the company call them, they still saw that as a default of the loan, which it was just a temporary, less than 10-day period there. But we couldn't convince them otherwise, so that was their reason that National Business declined it.

We went elsewhere and did another advance through a different company, and paid off our balance with National Business Capital. Everything was a smooth transition, which was to be expected. The team was very professional and to the point. They just simply were unable to renew the loan. Our experience has been less than excellent just because of that. But they serve a very good purpose. Banks are legalized fees, but companies like them, specialize in the high charges for people that don't have other resources available to them.

We’ve been a business 47 years. Retail is changing so for companies like ours, cashflow is a problem. We get a dozen calls a week for funding companies offering to provide capital for our business, and that’s how they do it. So, it’s just a common thing. There are hundreds of companies just like National Business. So, they're probably better than most. Initially, we wouldn’t have had any correspondence with them, but they were the ones who made the decision to offer us what they did at the time and we were satisfied with them.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I approached National Business Capital about an SBA. There was a lot of passing of the football. They got me through the qualification process, and then they handed the football off to somebody else that got me through the pre-qualification process. Then they handed the football off to the lender. It was the process, so it was okay. But it would’ve been better if the football wasn’t handed off so many times. The total process took 30 days. Their team was very responsive, receptive, and definitely professional. They always got back to me in a timely manner with answers to questions. Since working with them, we achieved our goal for the SBA.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I got a business loan from National Business Capital to help the business along the way. Their rep contacted me and said that they could help me. As far as the loan process, everything was very thorough. The consultant named Ricky was very thorough with dealing with the process and letting me know what I need to do, what not to do, what to expect, and what not to expect. He was very hands-on. He definitely did his job because I can be impatient a little bit. He called me every day up until the loan went through and it was in my bank account. And then the next person reached out through email for whatever information she may have needed and got back to me. And she was good.

The whole process from start to finish took about a week. Through National Business Capital, I was able to get funds that I may not have been able to get being that I’m a young company. So, overall, they helped with the situations I had going on, and I was able to hire more people to help better serve my clientele. So, it tremendously helped me for that little time period. Overall, it was a great experience. I would tell others that National Business Capital is somebody that I would recommend.

National Business Capital & Services response

Thank you so much, Jocolyn for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us here at National Business Capital & Services. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our services and we're ecstatic to hear your kind words about Ricky! He's a great asset to the team, and we cannot wait to share this feedback with him. On behalf of everyone here at National, welcome to the family, here's to your business success and growth!

National Business Capital & Services expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2007, National Business Capital & Services is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses across the US, Peurto Rico and Canda in a quick and efficient manner. The company also offers business equipment financing and business lines of credit, in addition to small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital & Services works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their bank; in fact, 70% of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital & Services advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital & Services offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital & Services offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options, and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70% of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90% of applications are approved by National Business Capital & Services. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital & Services.

• Best for: Small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg