Call toll free
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital is an industry leader for business financing. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital, we are dedicated to our customers and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

84 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I'm very happy with National Business Capital. They are easy to deal with. Every time I call and email, they always answer right away. They're helping us a lot. The first time I applied, I dealt with Matt. He helped me with funding for our business, even when we're going to get new projects. The past couple of weeks, I was dealing with Gwen. He was very friendly too and was on top of everything I asked for. In the future after we pay off all those finances, I'll definitely use them if we still need some money. They will be the first one I email.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We landed a few projects and needed a working capital. I read reviews and I saw National Business Capital's rating with the Better Business Bureau and got financing with them. We started with a phone call and they sent the information. We told them where we felt comfortable at, what we needed and how much we could do as monthly payment. They sent the application and we went from there. It was a good experience. They asked for our paperwork, we sent it over, and they got things done. They were very responsive, they're communicating whenever they had a response and answer from the underwriters. We're out in the field all the time, so if they couldn't get ahold of us via phone, they sent an email with updates and we had a good outcome. We definitely got peace of mind and we were able to fulfill the project we landed. I've recommended National Business Capital to a few friends.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Don't waste your time. They have very very high rates and it seems they don't know what they're doing. They tell you, you're approved, just send in a particular document. Two days go by, they say good news again, just send in this other document. Again, days go by, they say then, "things are looking good" and your sales rep is trying his hardest to make it happen, but now all they really need is one more document, and it's done. This went on for two weeks, wasting precious time. They play good cop/bad cop a lot. Finally, when you lose your patience, they say, "Ok. Give us the password to your account, and it's done."

I recommend Swift. I literally had funds in 3 days at 19%, with a startup fee of $2100. National Business screwed me at 40%, with a startup fee of $3500. I needed the funding so I had my hands tied. National is not honest and transparent throughout the process. I just didn't have a choice. You have been warned. Next time I'll stick to Swift.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

One of my friends used National Business Capital before and he told me about them. I was expecting the process to take longer, but it was quick. They helped with whatever we need so everything was all right. It was also not very hard unlike with other companies who ask so many questions. I got a business loan and used it for my store's merchandise. Now, the store is full and I'm going to have more customers. I may go back for a personal loan soon.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

We wanted to do some updates to the shop and we needed another vehicle. Summertime is our slow time so we don't have a lot of operating capital going into the end of the year. Towards the last quarter of the year is when we ship and are busiest the most in the shop. Depending on how busy we are, it's a little easier if we get some financing. We talked to other vendors and businesses but they require us to put some money down. Being a start-up business, we didn't have the operating capital or any collateral to put down.

We talked on the phone with folks from National Business Capital and even though the interest rate was a little bit higher, it's where we can start and build our credit. I've had no worries at all and working with National Business Capital has been very well. They sent us the paperwork for setting up our account with them. We sent them all the information that was required and they got us start-up money quickly. Also, their reps were all very personable and were happy to answer any question that I had. They always return telephone calls and were always available. I will continue doing business with National Business Capital and I've told other people about them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

A partnership with National Business Capital makes helping my clients so easy. Mark ** and Anthony ** are great guys to work with and I look forward to continuing a strong relationship! This team leaves no stone unturned in their efforts to get the client funded!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

When I was seeking financing for my business for growth, National Business Capital had the best reviews and customer satisfaction. Also, my personal bank that I've done a lot of business with was being a pain so I told them to forget it. When I applied for a lending credit from them, in comparison to others, it was very simple. I filled an application, I talked to a couple of people, they figured out what I needed and they took care of it. It's taken some stress off and it was an easy experience.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We had gone through a hurricane so I got both a loan and a lending credit from National Business Capital. The length of term of payback was the main reason why I chose them. If what they said about how things will change and that the rates will go down as time goes on were true, we'll continue doing business with them. If not, we'll look elsewhere.

The people at National Business Capital were very knowledgeable and I have no problem with them. But I have with a problem with the rates, I think they should lower them. Reapplying and receiving the financing from them was easy, though. It allowed me to pay my vendors, otherwise, it might have been all for crunch time. That part was the only reason why I needed to go out for outside financing. We've been doing it for 30 years but when that crunch hit, that four weeks took a toll.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We applied for a line of credit with National Business Capital for an equipment. I filled out the paperwork and did a phone interview after. Their team is very friendly. We got the loan after a couple of days, and I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Amazing how responsive and how fast Greg was on this loan and found us a very good deal! The whole process was less than a month. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a hassle free loan. Just needed 2 bank statements and last year's tax return.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I've been a customer of National Business Capital for years through one of their sister companies called GBR and I was familiar with them. They are very nice people and it was very easy to work with them. They respond to your email and they call you back if they say they're going to call you back. It was a fine experience.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

We felt that National Business Capital provided us a good deal so we went with them instead of others. They were very helpful and receiving funds through them has been pretty simple. It has helped our business.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Been dealing with Matt for several years now, Matt is a consummate professional, always available, very knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra mile if something is a concern. National Business requires minimal paperwork, and funds incredibly fast, everyone on the phone is pleasant and courteous. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing some business capital.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My representative straight lied about fees. After I specifically questioned fees. Before loan was funded representative called me everyday 10 times a day. After loan was funded and an $1875 was drafted from my bank account, I made multiple calls and agent never called me back and avoided all my calls.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I had many financial providers that I was looking at and National Business Capital was responsive. I ended up forging a relationship with them, but I had a business working relationship with a couple of their agents and had been talking to them for over a year. Their rates were competitive, if not slightly better than others out there offering other products. They asked for the yearly financials of the company. They also asked for detailed financials of bank accounts and merchant bank accounts to verify the revenue.

However, I couldn't fit into the product I really wanted. We first started off talking about more longer turn in capital and it became an issue because I couldn't give them financials. I was a little frustrated that we ended up in shorter term loan. But they were upfront of the reason why and it was no bait and switch. They're professional and they know their job. It's been a positive relationship so far. Everything is going according to what was agreed to.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I like to thank Greg ** for his professional assistance and advocation to my situation in my current business. National Business Capital has allowed me to bridge the gap to a near future in my profession and to that, a big thank you for everything!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Mark was a pleasure to work with and delivered the results we needed, he was always available extremely knowledgeable and proficient. I will contact Marks for my future financing needs and would highly recommend him to friends and business associates.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Greg ** is the go-to guy. He is always available to speak with me and is prompt to acknowledge emails and provide information or clarification. Will definitely contact him again if the need arises when planning for my small business needs.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I'd like to thank National Business Capital for the level of effort, coordinated communication and understanding support they showed over the last week. As a small business owner and disabled Veteran it is a breath of fresh air to deal with such responsive, customer-needs oriented personnel. Specifically, I'd like to point out to National Business Capital, how much of a true resource Greg ** is to the organization. His respect, courtesy and true professionalism during our funding issues was much appreciated. He will be the first call I make for any future funding needs of my company and will be recommended to all of my small business partners for their needs as well.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I am a Broker who works with over 125 different lenders. National Business Capital is my go to lender. They care about every potential client I bring them. They take pride in making sure I know everything about their programs that will help my clients on a long term basis. They make it easy for Clients to apply for funding online 24/7. When I tell my clients I can get them an answer on funding in 48 hours NBC always has an answer for me in under 24 hours. Being a Commercial Loan Broker is a lot of work, but NBC makes what I do very easy, with fast approvals, fast funding, and Great customer Service. I look forward to a long term business relationship with National Business Capital. This is a 5 STAR company that continues to get better.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I had taken on some additional customers and had to get a few more workers. I also needed a working capital to keep growing. After speaking to a few people, National Business Capital had a better offer and I was interested in them more than the others. Their reps were all very helpful and they worked with me. They were patient, listened to what I had to say and made the best offer they could. The application process also went well. I had a little bit of hassle going through my own paperwork and there was a couple of extra days that I had to take myself to be able to get a few things together. But other than that, the process went pretty quickly and everything went smooth. The process lasted not over five days. I'd definitely recommend National Business Capital to anyone else and I'll surely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I waited 4 months to be funded but I had a really good associate working with me. This experience teaches me a lot. There were also a hidden fee which I had no knowledge about until it was withdrawn for broker. Why should we pay application fee and broker fee.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

We got a loan through National Business Capital because we’re looking to expand. They were able to give us the most amount of money for the best rate. We got a small business loan. The application was easy although we had to fill out pages on pages. It took a couple of minutes but everything was on the computer. I spoke with the team a couple of times and they were real thorough. They’re good in their job. Our business grew and we’re able to hire more guys and put more work.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I would like to say about Anthony at NBC is he always finds a way to get the deal done and customer service is top notch. Always makes my clients feel like they are not alone in the process in looking for their working capital and always gives the truth about a deal.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I have gotten different business loans from National Business Capital but all thanks to Josh **'s hard work and never giving up on me or my business, I was in a tough situation with my business due to landlord problems and had to relocate and thanks to Josh I got all the financial help I could ask for! If I could give him 10 stars I would. Great customer service! Thanks Josh.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We got a small business loan to do upgrades and the process was quick and simple. The rep, Nick, was a gentleman who was very welcoming and the team was great. I'm still working on some upgrades and trying to find deals. It was good working with them and I'm happy with everything they've done for me.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I did some research on financing providers and National Business seemed like the best fit for me. The process to get a line of credit for my marketing need was easy and straightforward. Their team were friendly and the interactions I had with them were quick. They were very accommodating and effective overall.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Whenever I need funding, I go NOWHERE ELSE! Nick ** hands down gets stuff done and very very fast. I would recommend to everyone. They also have excellent business tools and services to make sure your company stays on the right path to profit. Thanks guys!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Nick and the crew at National Business was so fast and efficient to get my business exactly what it needed. The process was easy and efficient for my timing. Thanks and I'm sure I will use them again if needed.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I have worked with National Business Capital on 3 different occasions now. They have been able to help me get the capital I needed to grow my business. If you have a solid business with good cash flow, this might work for you. If your business is struggling because of lack of sales or poor management, a loan like this will kill you, don't do it! Thanks Glenn ** for helping me through the process. You were great to work with.

National Business Capital Company Information