Call toll free
Call toll free
4.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital is an industry leader for business financing. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital, we are dedicated to our customers and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

180 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

We were short of cash flow about our aim in making some renovations in our pizza restaurant. We applied for a loan from National Business Capital and it was not much money, but it helped us. There was no problem during the process of applying and receiving our financing. We were informed in our stuff and the process took seven days only. Also, everything was good with the team from National Business Capital. They were informative and quick.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I highly recommend dealing with Mark! He was very professional and worked quickly to help us obtain funds for our business. It is so hard to find trustworthy people, but finding Mark was an absolute blessing. I will be recommending him to all of my clients.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Thank you very much to National Business Capital and especially to Dominic ** for expediting the processing and subsequent approval of my funding. I couldn't ask for more professionalism or a smoother transaction!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

The rep from National Business Capital was very friendly, accommodating, businesslike, and helpful and I got a small business loan. The process of applying and receiving the financing was extremely easy and it took 3 days. I got capital in having the financing and National Business Capital is a good company.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I needed a loan for funding jobs and I went with National Business Capital. This is my third loan with them and I like the service that they provide. Their loan process was very simple and I sent them the same financial papers that they needed. It was a quick approval and they deposited the funds in my account. Their team was wonderful and very professional. The loan helped my business tremendously and I would use them again. I would recommend them to other firms as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I spoke with one of the salespeople from National Business Capital and I told them what I needed. I was getting crazy rates from other companies and they came in as the best rate with no collateral. I sent them three months of bank statements and then, they asked for 12 months. After that, I signed a document so they could pull my social security number. I wanted them to do a soft pull, but they did a hard one. They offered me a larger amount of money, but I didn't want it. So, I reduced it to where I was comfortable and they funded me. It wasn't as expensive as some of the other companies which charge 40% interest. Everybody was nice and I didn't have any problems. The underwriter asked me a few questions and somebody called to tell me that I was qualified for more money. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I had a patient and very very helpful team. William and Curtis were very supportive and I am happy that I tried National Business Capital. After knocking the doors of several lenders, I realized that I can make my first step into business by consulting with NBC.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

My experience was superb. My team worked hard to get me funded. Thats huge for a busy entrepreneur. A thank you to Billy ** for walking me thru every detail,

the follow up by the rest of the team and getting be funded on time. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Jay, Patrick and Greg were the best! They went over and above to help me in securing my loan! The help and guidance they gave upfront and during the process was impeccable. I look forward to them working with me in helping me achieve my goals.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

So many companies drop the ball if you are not a viable client. National Business Capital makes sure you are helped to the maximum amount. They stay with you and explain the process accurately. They follow through to see how you are doing afterwards. I look forward to working with them again.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Nicolas ** is very friendly and quick on getting me an offer. He is not pushy, he explain the benefit term and conditions on the offer. He always keep me updates on where thing are with the process. Am very happy with Nicolas and looking forward to be working with him again in the near future. I will referred peoples to National if they are out looking for a business loan. Nicolas will be to first contact person. Very fast services and friendly.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Excellent services, on time response and unique customer services. I got money in the account in 24 hours which allowed me to keep running my business without any interruption. I recommend this company to any business or person who needs a loan.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Everything was perfect with National Business Capital. We sought financing for growth capital and they were able to close quickly. The team that worked with me was very helpful. They were very engaged and very professional.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My experience with Mark ** of NBC was awesome. His ability to stay on top of the process and be upfront to tell us the details was good. The process was fast, easy and convenient. I would do business with Mr. ** and NBC again. Thanks Mark.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I needed to get a loan to upgrade my equipment, fix stuff and make things run better at my business. National Business Capital was recommended by my processor. I just had to show some documentation and proof that I own the business to get the process going and that was about it. Because it’s so far away and I didn’t have a smartphone or a fax machine it took a little bit longer than it should have but it wasn’t bad. I really like the people that I dealt with. They’re all really nice people. With National Business Capital it’s all pretty black and white. They’re pretty straight up, and no hidden anything. They made it simple and easy to understand.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Mark ** provide timely exceptional service. National Business Capital provide even more funding that I was asking for and even recommended other financing options such as equipment leasing. They followed up and were very interested in the success of my business.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Anthony ** was amazing to work with. My company was having cash flow problems, and I was referred to Anthony by a colleague of mine. Within 2 days, I had the funding I needed at rates I could not have gotten without him. I highly recommend National Business Capital and Anthony **!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We wanted to upgrade in our business and National Business Capital was the easiest to work with over other financing providers. I've already had several financing through them and the process of applying for and receiving the financing this time was super easy. I've had really good interactions with their team members and they're efficient as well as do what they’re supposed to do. Having worked with National Business helped me out quite a bit. They’re a decent company to work with. Use them too.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I’m in retail and I had the opportunity to buy another business liquidated. I just didn’t have the funds to do it. I’ve owned this business 100% for three years and everything was financed on my personal credit. I'm trying to move more into something that would give me credit as business credit and report to the business agency. National Business Capital might not have been the best deal that I would’ve walked to the bank and negotiated, but it was the first deal that the business itself cracked on its own.

I did a one-time payout and the process was fairly simple. I got my hands in the numbers of the business every day, so they didn’t ask for anything unusual. The turnaround time was less than seven days and it was great as the deal had an expiration date where I had to come up with funds or I wouldn’t be able to close it. The team all seemed very professional as well and they called me every day to make sure I had everything done until the package was set and sent off. I am happy that I had a resort, like a non-traditional resource where I could do a high-margin deal and not have a lot of discussion about it. It's great to have that flexibility although I don’t recommend anybody going out and just doing it willy-nilly. But sometimes, if there’s enough money in the deal, it’s definitely worth it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We got a line of credit financing from National Business Capital for mechanical repairs. I just told them the amount that we were needing, they got our financials and our references, and the processing took about three days. Their reps were straightforward, good people. I mostly talked to them via email and it was smooth and quick. If there was any issue, they got on it right away. Or if I need an update, they responded quickly. National Business Capital helped us to keep going.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

We were in a pretty bad bind to get some material in for some jobs that would make us little profit. We sought financing and National Business Capital has a smoother process. I had dealt with them before, so I called in and spoke with them, and we picked up right where we left off. The representative who we dealt with was really helpful. He got everything done for me because a lot of my time is very limited in my job. National Business Capital has helped keep the doors of my business opened for a couple more weeks. They’re a great company.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I needed some different product to help my business grow. National Business Capital was the first that I was able to connect with and it rolled from there. I did a business equipment financing and the application process was on the easy side. It wasn’t rocket science or anything too complicated, so it was smooth. I also had no problems at all working with their representatives. Overall, National Business Capital has helped my business a lot and I basically accomplished what I was trying to do. They helped to catapult me in the right direction.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

National Business Capital offered me a good rate. Applying and receiving financing from them went fine. Everything was great.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We’ve done business with National Business a couple of times, so we’re a repeat customer. In the beginning, my wife felt that National Business was the company we needed to deal with. We got a small business loan from them and the application process was pretty simple. There was a few little hiccups in trying to get information that they needed, but everybody seemed to be very professional. My paperwork comes like it’s supposed to, and I also get my reports like I’m supposed to.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

We really wanted a credit line and being in the business that we’re in, a credit line was not possible so we went ahead and borrowed 11,000 through National Business Capital. I didn’t need and didn’t want to but I went ahead and did it so we can build a relationship. If I need large lumps of money down the road, I can get it. There are days that I spend 20 to 30 grand at once and sometimes if my jewelry is not selling, I need the loan to cover me until it sells and then when it sells, I can pay it right back.

The rep explained to me that since I’m new and we’re kind of a start-up business and being in the business that we are in, it’s best just to take the starter offer. However, the process of applying for and receiving the financing was a pain in the ** for not a lot of money. The people I was dealing with are not local. We just email, talk on the phone, send the documents over and sign them. Then the fax machine wasn’t working, so they were not getting them. It was a long process getting everything sorted out and talking on the phone. Every time I would send them everything that I needed, it seemed like something was missing. I had to keep resending stuff. It was a hassle.

If we were face to face, we could get it done in 20 minutes but them being out of town from where I am, it just makes everything a little bit more difficult. Other than that everything was fine. They have everything now and I won’t have to go through all that anymore. Also I talked to numerous people and everyone was very nice, upfront and very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I wanted to get a new freezer for my store because the old freezer was giving me a hard time so I financed with National Business Capital. It's a good company, with good people working for them. I sent them my bank statements and all the information they asked for. They were very cooperative and it was good to deal with them. They would tell me what they need and if I didn’t send that to them, they got back to me again. They were on time all the time. Also if you don’t know some things, they will help. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I wanted to expand my business. I was seeking financing and there was one of the Bank of America persons who had a good work relationship with National Business Capital and he sensed Bank of America didn't do some of the things we needed to do. He referred us to National Business Capital. My experience was a very positive one. There was excellent involvement as far as not having to wonder about who's gonna call me back or things being answered or unanswered. Communications were excellent.

Working with National Business Capital affected my business extremely well. It permits us to expand and grow and to kind of get our hands along what it is we need to do financially with having things balance out, and not having to reach any further, since all the work was done by National Business Capital's rep, Ryan. Communication and feedback from him was timely. So we knew primarily where we were at all times. We didn't have to guess or wait weeks and days. Things were done in a timely fashion.

I would refer others to someone like Ryan. The company is great, but you'd always have that key person that you had nice work relationship with, and Ryan did a wonderful job representing the company. He gives feedback to things that look favorable like "We're right there. We're right here now. We'll have this cleared, but I just need this." He won't leave you hanging and that's crucially important in business. You need someone to help you maneuver and just get there, and he was that person.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I appreciate the streamlined application process. Your staff and business associates were professional and efficient. I was treated with respect and they took the time to understand my business needs. With the new loan I am able to improve my short-term cash flow so my business will continue to grow and expand the services I can offer.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Most incompetent group of people I have ever done business with. Withheld information on my contract until time of payment which would have otherwise changed my mind on continuing with this company, ignorant to requirements and paperwork needs, gave false information including a drastic exaggeration of when the funds would be available costing a week's loss of work for my company, and finally lied about there being no prepayment penalties withholding the fact that there are no prepayment discounts which legally is in fact a prepayment penalty. Highly unprofessional group of people, next to impossible to get on the phone when needed, and once you finally get them on the phone you are told they dont have the requested information because they havent been informed by their "underwriter". Out of all the financial compaines I have ever worked with this one is by far the worst I have ever seen and will never use them again.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We have gotten some really big jobs and whenever we need to start that we have to rent big heavy-duty equipment, buy the fuel upfront and hire new people. We financed for our start-up cost through National Business Capital and they were easier to work with and more personable than others. They made the process so good. We weren’t embarrassed and we weren’t ashamed that we needed help. It was a great experience for us. They got us the best rate. They sent the paperwork over right away and followed up. If there's anything lacking, they let you know immediately. You don’t have to wait till the end of the day and then they’ll get you the funding as quick as they can -- if not the same day, the very next day.

National Business Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2009, National Business Capital is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses in any industry, in a quick and efficient way. It primarily offers business equipment financing, business lines of credit and small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their banks; in fact, 70 percent of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online to be considered for funding. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70 percent of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90 percent of applications are approved by National Business Capital. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital.

• Best for: small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg