2. Finance
  3. Business Loans
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

National Business Capital & Services Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: March 21, 2020

I didn't have the required scores to get my loan through a bank. I reached out to a broker online, gave them my banking information and credit score, and they provided the loan. They picked National Business Capital. The rates and terms were lousy, but it was what was available. Also, it is the system that I’m not pleased with. There’s a reason why the people who need money can’t borrow money. I would like to understand why that is a banking model. It’s one of these crazy things where your bank tells you not to go this route, it’s expensive and it’s not a good way to borrow money, yet they won’t loan you money. So, if you need to cover something, which is what we needed to do when our plumbing exploded, there was no other recourse.

I’m interested to see how we all weather this nonsense happening right now. My bank is not running out in front of me saying, “Whoa, you can’t pay your people here. Let’s bridge you a loan until people can go back to work ‘cause everybody’s sick.” It’s just not going to happen. So, unless SBA comes up with money, anybody my size is going to be gone. We can't weather this. They talk about sending checks and all that stuff that they're talking about, and that is all nice to make people worry less, but I have a long time and the government doesn’t normally write you checks and mail them to you. But other than that, National Business Capital's reps were easy to talk to about having this problem or that problem and delaying a day or double-hitting another day. They all were great and everything is fine.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: March 14, 2020

Wanted to add that it's great being on Kevin and Duanne's team. They both do a great job!

Original review: March 5, 2020

I have worked as an Independent Contractor the majority of my career, and as a seasoned sales rep with over a quarter of a century in experience, National Business and Capital Services is by far among the top three best contracts I've worked. The government is where I primarily served until I ventured out into private sector appx 10 years ago. I was so naive in thinking everyone was ethical as not once did I ever need to fight or argue about pay with past government contracts.

What a rude awakening when I learned that the opposite is true; finding an ethical company to work as a sales rep is like finding a needle in a haystack. Nearly impossible, but it can be done. I noticed many unscrupulous companies attempt to deceitfully lure sales reps in to do their dirty deeds, and then when it comes time to pay for their hard work, many reasons surface on what that's just not possible.

Not at National Business and Capital Services. So far they have followed all Independent Contract Laws (IRS), and have paid as agreed. They have been attentive, and anything I've needed, within a few hours, I usually have an answer. I recommend National Business and Capital Services for business loans as this company is ethical, I can attest by personal experience. And if you too are in sales, this is the company to sign on with if ethics concern you at all. I hope to be with National Business and Capital Services for years to come.

National Business Capital & Services response

Wow! LJ, the team at National Business Capital & Services and your advisors, Kevin and Duanne are ecstatic to have received this amazing 5-star review you took the time to leave for us! We take pride in our ethical, transparent and simple business financing experience we have created here and we're happy to hear you enjoyed it as well.

We look forward to growing our relationship as you grow your business!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

When I applied for funding for my business, I put it online and a few people contacted me, and most of them didn’t do it because my credit score was low. National Business Capital & Services took my credit score and they didn’t give me what I asked for, but they gave me a starter pack, which was awesome. So, it started me to be able to build up. I signed up for the revolving business line of credit, and the enrollment took five minutes. I just filled out a paper, sent in my documents and in a few hours, I was approved. The first guy that I spoke to was awesome. He walked me through everything and told me that I would get it. He really reassured me and made it happen. I was trying to get a line of credit, and that’s what they ended up giving me. I was able to get some of the things I needed for my business, and with those things, it was able to get me more clients. I have recommended NBCS to friends.

National Business Capital & Services response

Belinda, The team here at National Business Capital & Services are thrilled to hear such great feedback and that you were able to use the financing to get some things that you needed for your business that led to more clients! We are proud and excited to welcome you to the National family and cannot wait to watch you grow your business as we grow our relationship!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I got equipment finance from National Business Capital, and it was very easy. I just give in the bank statements and that was it. Everything works very good. They were quick and kept in touch with everything I needed. If I missed something, right away, they contact me and we get it all done. They were there when I need it. It was an easy process. That’s the reason that I used them because it's so hard when you wanna get something through the bank. I might end paying a little less, but then the paperwork is a lot more. It becomes a lot easier because National Business Capital takes it away for you.

They pull the money out of the bank and I pay. It was a fixed amount because normally, I used to work in percentage. So, if I don’t get a sale, I don’t pay anything. But then, the last one was a fixed amount a week, but when the business was not doing too good and I need help, the bank doesn’t wanna help. These people help you. Maybe not with all the amount that you want, but they help you either way. And then, when you have the money, everybody wants to give you money. But National Business Capital is really good and if I need something, I will go back to them.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Humberto, thank you for taking the time to leave this rock star review about your experience with National Business Capital & Services! We take pride in our quick and simple process, and we're happy to hear this was something that worked for you! We look forward to watching your business grow along with our relationship. Welcome to the National Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I got a business loan from National Business Capital to help the business along the way. Their rep contacted me and said that they could help me. As far as the loan process, everything was very thorough. The consultant named Ricky was very thorough with dealing with the process and letting me know what I need to do, what not to do, what to expect, and what not to expect. He was very hands-on. He definitely did his job because I can be impatient a little bit. He called me every day up until the loan went through and it was in my bank account. And then the next person reached out through email for whatever information she may have needed and got back to me. And she was good.

The whole process from start to finish took about a week. Through National Business Capital, I was able to get funds that I may not have been able to get being that I’m a young company. So, overall, they helped with the situations I had going on, and I was able to hire more people to help better serve my clientele. So, it tremendously helped me for that little time period. Overall, it was a great experience. I would tell others that National Business Capital is somebody that I would recommend.

National Business Capital & Services response

Thank you so much, Jocolyn for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us here at National Business Capital & Services. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our services and we're ecstatic to hear your kind words about Ricky! He's a great asset to the team, and we cannot wait to share this feedback with him. On behalf of everyone here at National, welcome to the family, here's to your business success and growth!

Original review: April 24, 2020

We sent National Business Capital about 100 letters. We're like a union company and we have specialized workers that work in the special event industry, and there are no special events right now. We had made an agreement with them to cut the payments in half, and they bounced a bunch of our payroll checks. They didn’t do anything they said they were gonna do and they’re still not doing anything they say they’re gonna do.

It’s not like we’re not trying to pay it, but I’m not gonna have them wipe me out. There’s a lot going on in the country right now, and the guy my wife has been talking to, Paul, wants to treat me like I’m an idiot. I've been in this business since 1998. I own 13 pieces of property. I don’t owe anybody any money. I'm not gonna sit here and get treated like a 15-year old kid. He keeps wanting to ask me why I get angry with him. Right now, our creditors are not even paying us. So, if there's no events with 50 or more people, I'm out of business. I have 40 employees with my office workers, and 36 of them were on the road when all of these happened. And now, we have five people on the road, my son included in them, and we're doing a little bit of hospital expansion. We went from making $400,000 a month to not making anything.

If National Business Capital could waive my payment for a month or two until the concerts come back up, that would be great. I’m not even asking for a non-payment service fee, but it’s gotta be reduced. Last time, they were supposed to cut the payments in half and they overdue our bank account. We didn’t watch it. We figured they were taking 2,000 out, but they were taking everything, and it threw the whole account off. We called them immediately. As soon as we've seen what was happening, we tried to work with them right off the bat. It's a pretty big deal. As far as the bank people go, I have no problems with them. As far as their lending partner, Snap Advance people, I'll never use them again. My experience has been miserable.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I did a bunch of searches regarding financing and it seemed like National Business Capital is the best one to go with. I got a small business loan from them and the application process was pretty good and easy. I started online and then got calls from their rep. I felt he was trying to help me. They were really good.

National Business Capital & Services response

Francisco, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review on behalf of the team here at National Business Capital & Services and your Business Financing Advisor, we can't thank you enough! We take pride in being there for ALL business owners and to hear that you enjoyed our quick and simple process and open communication means the world to us! Welcome to the family, Francisco!

Original review: April 2, 2020

We were looking for a small working capital and I heard about National Business Capital through a real estate company. We then did small business loans with them. The process was good, and we either got the financing through email or text. So, it was straightforward. Then the guy we dealt with communicated with me well and he kept me informed. One of our loans took a couple of days, while another took a little bit longer -- four or five days. I'm not a huge fan of these so expensive loans, but I understand why they are expensive. Overall, working with them got me through a tight spot that I needed to get through. They have a lot of different options one can participate in.

National Business Capital & Services response

Mia, thank you for taking the time to leave his great review! At National, we take pride in our open communication and quick and simple process, thank you for taking the time to mention that. We always enjoy hearing from our entrepreneurs. On behalf of the team, welcome to the family!

Original review: March 27, 2020

We were in the process of relocating and opening up a new spot. So, I needed the funds for it, and National Business Capital gave me good deals. One of the advisors helped me out with everything, like from step one all the way to the very last step. It was easy. We did everything over the phone, and then he gave me some papers to sign. The process took about a month. Their customer service was great, and they helped out. Everything has been going good.

National Business Capital & Services response
    Hey Margarita, Thanks for taking the time to mention our easy process, awesome customer service, and leaving this great feedback. It’s for

business owners like you that we do what we do! Wishing you growth and success! You're always family when you grow with National!

Original review: March 24, 2020

National Business Capital's application process was easy and took about four days from beginning to end. I was looking for general business financing and working with them has helped.

National Business Capital & Services response

Dan, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about National Business Capital & Services application process. On behalf of the team, welcome to the National Family!

National Business Capital & Services author review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2007, National Business Capital & Services is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses across the US, Peurto Rico and Canda in a quick and efficient manner. The company also offers business equipment financing and business lines of credit, in addition to small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital & Services works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their bank; in fact, 70% of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital & Services advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital & Services offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital & Services offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options, and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70% of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90% of applications are approved by National Business Capital & Services. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital & Services.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor