National Business Capital

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We needed to add some additional equipment for our business. We used National Business Capital before and I still have my contact and so I emailed him and asked him if we were eligible again. And that was set in motion. We dealt with them right around a holiday so we got the money in four days, which was a little longer. But they were quick to respond and easy to work with.

My experience with your Loan representative Matthew ** was bar none. Matthew, continues to exceed my expectations in customer service. There is a big uncertainty in health care making it difficult to survive. When you work with a company that looks out for your best interest it just ignites your passion to fight for what you believe in. Thanks Team National for all of assistance.

Process was much more involved than what was thought and there was never a conversation about the fee being taken from the loan upfront for National Capital. It is very expensive loan but it was very much needed at the time. We will see as we go forward and see if the discussion of in 60 days we will be able to refinance at a smaller rate and more money. Your representative was very professional and did keep us informed during the process.

I was seeking finance to buy new equipment for the business and National Business Capital seemed to have the better deal and a faster response. This is the first time that I used them and got their equipment financing program. I had to send them all the necessary documents that they asked for. From there, they were sent to an underwriting department and I had to wait. It's usually a week before they give the final word. The one person that I dealt with the whole time was a pretty nice guy. He came through everything. They were very communicative and very open in saying how the system worked from payment to everything. It's only been two months that I bought the equipment I needed and got it going.

I was using another company that I paid off before but when I went to try to get another financing with them, they didn't have any better deals. In the future that I need it, I would expect the National Business Capital to give me a better deal that what I have now. Otherwise, they are an easy company to deal with and they take care of you.

Mark ** and his entire team did an excellent job from start to finish in quickly funding operating capital to my company! The process was extremely fast and organized and funding took less than 24 hours once my company was approved! I look forward to building a relationship with National Business Capital and working with this company into the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

We needed equipment and a working capital. National Business Capital had good reviews and great terms and we got their 15-month daily payment program. A couple of guys talked to us and sent us the application. They asked us what we needed the money for and told us what programs would best to fit our business. We sent them our bank statements and they looked over everything. They said, "This program will be beneficial for you all." Then they got with the lenders and it was smooth transaction after that. Working with them helped a lot with the business. They gave us the money we need to purchase equipment and get everything rolling. They gave an excellent service and we'll definitely use them again.

My experience with National Business Capital has been nothing less than stellar. I maintain a B2B relationship with them, and at every encounter, no matter who I speak with, they are consummate professionals with a warm, personal, caring style. I have no hesitation recommending NBC to anyone needing their services!

Referral partnership - Anthony ** is a superstar! Educating and guiding me through the process with skill and patience. He is going to make this venture a success! The business capital funding is fantastic. Anthony's help is greatly appreciated. Sign him to a big contract before someone steals him away.

I needed financing for my business's marketing purposes and a working capital. I was referred to National Business Capital and they referred me to another lender that got financing for me. National Business Capital was able to get the amount I wanted, but not for the price. Their team explained things and was not predatory in any way. Working with National Business Capital has been fine so far and hopefully, I can pay off the long term loan.

We were looking to have a working capital to use for advertising and promotions and adding more fleet to our company. National Business Capital was straightforward and honest from the get-go and the customer service was different compared to other ones. The other ones that I've dealt with in the past pressured me.

We got the small business cash advance loan from National Business Capital. I started back in February but my business was kind of slow at that time so their rep told us to get back with him in May so that way, our March and April statements could close out. From start to finish, everything was complete in about a week. Majority of the process was via email and phone. When he had an offer, I waited another day or two to go over it with my husband and make sure that with the daily ACH payment, this was the route that we were comfortable with. Once we agreed, we docu-signed the paperwork and they funded us the next business day. It was a quick and easy experience. I was afraid of the daily payment but with that loan, it helped us grow more than what we had been growing.

I am writing this review to deliver my heartfelt appreciation to Josh **! I am highly impressed to acknowledge the kind hard work that Josh had put into helping me. I am proud to have such a sincere and dedicated representative from National Business Capital on my side. I truly appreciate and hope you recognize. I do value the role you took to help brighten my future with the positive efforts of people like you that can change people's lives with your continued support and dedication. I cannot express my feeling enough for what you have done for my family!

I'm behind in some stuff and also wanted to open another location so I sought for financing for my business. I have been dealing with National Business Capital so I went again with them. They told me to start if off small and then after I pay it off, they'd get me the amount that I needed to. I enjoyed working with their rep, John, but I'm not satisfied with the amount that I got so there's no way I can open another location. They just gave me a little something and there's not much I can do with it - just funds to keep the operation going during slow time. Considering the fact that I already paid down almost all of my loan, I'm supposed to get more funding like I was told but I didn't. This is probably my last time with National Business Capital. I'll pay off this one and will go with somebody who's able to give me enough so I can work on my project that I've been wanting to do. I wouldn't recommend National Business Capital.

I was seeking to finance because I need to expand and I have to buy materials upfront a lot of times for my manufacturing business. I went through National Business Capital's reviews. I also looked at StreetShares and a couple others and National's customer service and their willingness to explain things were a lot better. I applied for a credit line. And I filled out my application and then I went over to a rep, Josh. We filled out a few more things, got a few more documents for them that they needed and then they sent that off for approval and it came back pretty quick. The whole process took about four days, and everything went really smooth.

Everybody I talked to was very helpful and took the time to understand. And Josh understood that I'm busy, so he would text me a lot, which made things a lot easier on me. And then we just follow up by the phone because I was in and out so much. So, everything went really great. Working with National allowed me not to be as stressed in trying to maneuver money around. I was able to grab that money and get the stuff and not have to worry about anything. Working with the business itself, I really need to get more involved with the opportunities that they offer and work with that a little bit. But also, I was informed about machinery loans and stuff like that down the road. And so, it could be a long-term relationship.

After comparing everybody else that I've dealt with and spoke with on the phone, no one at National seemed overly desperate to get my business. They just wanted to make sure that I was comfortable giving my business to them. And overall, it was an easy, memorable experience and I'm looking forward to future opportunities.

The service I received was very professional by handling the work. The loan process was approve in a timely manner. I would recommend a friend. The company thoroughly review information to protect my information for identity theft and in my opinion is very important in this time. Thank for your service!

All associates were helpful explaining options and details of terms of agreements. They were determined to help the financial needs of our office. It's a GOOD group, with experience arranging finance, plus very pleasant people. No pressure! I would do it again.

Everyone is great to work with. They try all they can to get you what you need. I have used them twice now, and I am quite happy with service. I would use them again. It's been a pleasant business experience.

I find National Business Capital to be a highly effective organization. They are a solution oriented organization. The representatives I have meet work at a high level of ethics and competency. I recommend the services National Business Capital offers to contact them.

They have very friendly and are prompt returning phone calls. They are helping me with a client that we need to be creative to get the finances that he needs. My experiences have been very positive and I will use them first for my clients needs. Please call for your business financing.

They responded timely manner and worked very professionally and shown very much knowledgeable for the financial area. I will recommend to a friend or partners. I am willing to continue to work with them. Done nice jobs for my first application. Thank you.

It has been my pleasure to work with Anthony ** and Tim ** from National Business Capital. Both these individuals are more concerned about their client's than they are about just making a commission, which is rare in our industry. I would highly recommend these two individuals and their company.

Roy and everyone at National Business Capital have been great through every part of the process. Consistent follow up to make sure I know what is going on, and going the extra mile. I will definitely recommend their services to everyone I know!

Anthony **, an Account Executive @ National Business Capital, has always been upfront and professional when dealing with myself and clients. They offer a product geared toward stronger companies in terms of pricing, structure and flexibility and deliver options accordingly. Although the payback is via daily or weekly ACH payments, I would not group this company in the same bucket as an MCA lender.

National Business Capital has helped me fund many deals. Their customer support is very professional, experienced and efficient! I have been in the industry for 20 years and worked with many companies to help me with my client's funding needs. National Business Capital is an excellent company and I will continue to use them.

NBC have been a great company to partner with. They will get in contact with the clients and present them the deal in a very prompt manner as compared to other companies I've worked with. They work with client and their partners to make a proposal that is convenient for the client and partner.

Michael **, he was nice, informative, helpful, has a full info about all the breakdowns during our transition all the way. It helped me to keep my mind clear. In the future I would like to continue working with this lending firm. Also I would recommend all my friends to work with this firm.

Mark ** was very professional and went above and beyond to help us out with finding the best funding program that worked for us. We are very pleased with the service we received and how quickly things went through. It was a painless procedure.

I needed financing for repairing stuff in the pizza place and I wanted to do business with National Business Capital. I called them and they gave me the answer quick. I pay National Business Capital every month via credit card.

I was trying to establish credit because we don't have any credit and the National Business Capital salesman was telling me about it. It was easy working with NBC. We filled up the forms by email and then emailed back payments, as well as a couple of pictures that they needed. However, the representative I talked to didn't say something about the charge that they did for the application. I only found out about it when we’ve finished all the process, but I think that was my fault because I didn't read the paper. So far, I had a good experience with them. It’s been only two months since we started so we're still waiting for what may happen.

I needed to have some money in the bank, buy some supplies, and pay some bills off. I've used National Business Capital in the past and decided to go with them again. So we filled out the forms and a couple of weeks later, we got approved and it went smoothly. Working with National Business Capital helps to pay some bills especially since I have a lot of credit. I’m quite happy and we hope to do more business with them in the future.

We've had some slow times in the winter and needed a little working capital. We chose National Business Capital because they had better rates. The reps also did very good and the process was very simple. We just had to show proof of bank account and they had a couple of forms to fill out. If I'd need more funding in the future, I would definitely do it again.

National Business Capital Company Profile