4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

National Business Capital & Services Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I got equipment finance from National Business Capital, and it was very easy. I just give in the bank statements and that was it. Everything works very good. They were quick and kept in touch with everything I needed. If I missed something, right away, they contact me and we get it all done. They were there when I need it. It was an easy process. That’s the reason that I used them because it's so hard when you wanna get something through the bank. I might end paying a little less, but then the paperwork is a lot more. It becomes a lot easier because National Business Capital takes it away for you.

They pull the money out of the bank and I pay. It was a fixed amount because normally, I used to work in percentage. So, if I don’t get a sale, I don’t pay anything. But then, the last one was a fixed amount a week, but when the business was not doing too good and I need help, the bank doesn’t wanna help. These people help you. Maybe not with all the amount that you want, but they help you either way. And then, when you have the money, everybody wants to give you money. But National Business Capital is really good and if I need something, I will go back to them.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Humberto, thank you for taking the time to leave this rock star review about your experience with National Business Capital & Services! We take pride in our quick and simple process, and we're happy to hear this was something that worked for you! We look forward to watching your business grow along with our relationship. Welcome to the National Family!

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I got a business loan from National Business Capital to help the business along the way. Their rep contacted me and said that they could help me. As far as the loan process, everything was very thorough. The consultant named Ricky was very thorough with dealing with the process and letting me know what I need to do, what not to do, what to expect, and what not to expect. He was very hands-on. He definitely did his job because I can be impatient a little bit. He called me every day up until the loan went through and it was in my bank account. And then the next person reached out through email for whatever information she may have needed and got back to me. And she was good.

The whole process from start to finish took about a week. Through National Business Capital, I was able to get funds that I may not have been able to get being that I’m a young company. So, overall, they helped with the situations I had going on, and I was able to hire more people to help better serve my clientele. So, it tremendously helped me for that little time period. Overall, it was a great experience. I would tell others that National Business Capital is somebody that I would recommend.

National Business Capital & Services response

Thank you so much, Jocolyn for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us here at National Business Capital & Services. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our services and we're ecstatic to hear your kind words about Ricky! He's a great asset to the team, and we cannot wait to share this feedback with him. On behalf of everyone here at National, welcome to the family, here's to your business success and growth!

Original review: June 18, 2019

I got a line of credit with National Business Capital. Applying and receiving the financing was quick. It took one day. I've had very good interaction with them, except one little thing. And I felt ripped-off. I placed an online search and they never told me that they collect by the end of the month. And I get the money seven days. That means my first payment was in seven days, when it should be at 30 - no prorate, no this, no that. And they never told me. So If you're gonna get the money by 29, your first payment is going to be the following day. I can wait another day, and have 20 days left.

They have a high interest of 4.5% a month. But I got that kind of money, and I get that kinda interest -- borrow the money from the bank at 5% and put it back for 40%. I have to have a business, no questions asked. So before you point the shotgun in your head, you should know what you’re doing, no questions asked. But except for that small point that they did not tell me upfront everything is okay.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Lewis, First off we'd like to say thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and for leaving this review. We were happy to hear you received your funds quick and enjoyed working with our team however we disappointed to hear you didn't get the full National experience we take pride in. At our company we take pride in our transparency and openness when discussing financing options and payment plans but it seems we fell short on that this time. Thanks to this review, we'll be able to review with our team the process and procedure when helping business owners like yourself obtain financing. Again we are truly sorry for this unfortunate incident and we look forward to working with you in the future as you grow your business.

Please feel free to call us and speak to one of our team members if you still have any further questions or anything to address. We look forward to hearing from you!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I handle all the finances for the company. Idealistically, what I was trying to do was try to find a line of credit. We are a small business and a commercial subcontractor. A lot of the jobs we've been getting lately, even though they're net 30, are really slow-paced. We're experiencing anywhere from 45 to almost to 90 days. We're winding up in a lot of cash flow problems because of the lack of payments. So that was originally why I had reached out to National Business Capital because I had been doing some research on some funding. We had tried factoring it one time, and I didn’t really like that experience.

I got a small business loan and I worked with Joe, who's excellent. He told me that the company had different programs. Like my brother, who’s the owner of the company, his credit was not in the best of shape, which was why we took out the daily loan. But we also signed up with the company for the credit repair stuff. They have some really good people there. I have been nothing but pleased. They're very professional, very friendly, very courteous, and they listen. They're very mindful to what I say rather than just trying to push products. However, I would just like to see more options available for owners that are in my brother’s situation because it's kind of hard to run a company, and then it's like everything is based off of his credit. Other than that, we've been extremely satisfied.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Robert, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our Business Financing Process is able to make a positive difference to them.

Thank you for choosing National and on behalf of the team, welcome to the family!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I dealt with Duanne at National Business Capital and he was very informative. I got an equipment loan for my business, and Duanne helped me with the kind of loan it was. He pretty much took care of a lot of the stuff. He put me in contact with the other people, including his underwriters. He steered me all the way through and made all of those connections, so it was really easy for me. He was very responsive and responsible. Whenever I needed something sent to me, he sent it. I wasn't getting bounced around between five different people. It seemed like Duanne was my personal agent, which I really liked. It made the experience feel personal.

The application process was a little bit difficult because the distance. I’m in Pennsylvania and Duanne’s office is in New York. So for me to get and send some of the banks statements that they needed transferred over, it was a little bit difficult to get them on my end into a PDF. I wish my bank here would have been able to forward that to him in an easier way. But it all worked out. National Business Capital got back to me on time. They never left me hanging and it was just a good, honest, open conversation every time I spoke with whoever I talked with from there. It was a really good experience overall. They provided the money for me to buy the machine that I have now.

National Business Capital & Services response

William, Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience working with Duanne. He always looks to provide his clients with the best options for their business and he'll be happy to know you left this rockstar review! Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

When I went online to look at small business loans, National Business Capital was highly rated. I got a cash advance, which is funds based off the credit cards. The process was pretty quick and the service that I got, talking to people and getting the loan organized was good. However, the loan is horrible and I’m kicking myself for jumping into it so fast. It ties up my money for about six days because they take the credit card first. I used to get 24-hour funding, but now it takes me almost a week. A week's worth of my funds is not worth it. I got money in advance, but they’re taking a big chunk of my money away so, it has been challenging. The loan helped pay off a few of the debts that I had looming. But had I known that everything was gonna be held up, and it’s going to be for another year, I probably wouldn’t have done it. In the long run, my business will be negatively impacted.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

We’re seeking refinancing of a long-term loan. We have a loan with Agile for about 50,000 left, and we’re looking to get that, plus a little extra, like about 75,000 for like a 5 to 10-year loan. Another loan company recommended National Business, and I did some research and they were really highly recommended in reviews. The process was also very fast.

I filled out the application, within a day or two I had the money in my account, which is really good because we needed the money for expenses that we didn’t know that occurred from like PO and stuff. So it definitely helped us out a lot. They were very friendly, and they always get back to me if I called or emailed them. We probably would have been late on some bills if we didn’t get that loan on-time. And they helped us grow. We’re able to do some more marketing, which helped us get more customers. I am very satisfied. They came in my moment of need for extra capital.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

We have a medical company. We have worked with Vish For 1 year. He’s a very professional and knowledgeable person. He has helped us so much with our business ventures. We will continue to use your company because of your talented employee. He’s a true asset to your company!

National Business Capital & Services response

Anne, Thanks for taking the time to mention working with your Business Financing Advisor, Vish, he's awesome, right, and for leaving this great feedback. We look forward to working with you as well as you take your business to new heights!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

National Business Capital looked out for my best interest as a company and I recommend them. I got hooked up with them through the Emery Advisory Group. The endorsement from Emery Advisory Group, the correspondence that I had with the loan officer was all a good experience. And the terms and rates were better than some of the competitors. The process when I enrolled for the line of credit was very simple and easy. It took four days. We got the additional capital that we needed at the time. This took a lot of stress and pressure off of my business so that I could focus on making more money and selling more products.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Mick, thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

We're happy that you found our financing process simple and easy. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear we've accomplished just that, and it helped you get back to focusing on your business!

We look forward to watching your business grow!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

We have just had a flux of business that put our cashflow very unstable because of what we had to purchase for it, and we needed something quick and easy, and National Business Capital was able to accommodate us. We got line of credit, and everything was handled pretty good. It was secured. I would refer them.

National Business Capital & Services response

Patti, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with National Business Capital & Services. We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that the Business Line of Credit worked out for you. We look forward to watching your business grow!

National Business Capital & Services expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2007, National Business Capital & Services is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses across the US, Peurto Rico and Canda in a quick and efficient manner. The company also offers business equipment financing and business lines of credit, in addition to small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital & Services works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their bank; in fact, 70% of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital & Services advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital & Services offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital & Services offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options, and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70% of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90% of applications are approved by National Business Capital & Services. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital & Services.

• Best for: Small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg