National Business Capital

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I'd like to thank National Business Capital for the level of effort, coordinated communication and understanding support they showed over the last week. As a small business owner and disabled Veteran it is a breath of fresh air to deal with such responsive, customer-needs oriented personnel. Specifically, I'd like to point out to National Business Capital, how much of a true resource Greg ** is to the organization. His respect, courtesy and true professionalism during our funding issues was much appreciated. He will be the first call I make for any future funding needs of my company and will be recommended to all of my small business partners for their needs as well.

I am a Broker who works with over 125 different lenders. National Business Capital is my go to lender. They care about every potential client I bring them. They take pride in making sure I know everything about their programs that will help my clients on a long term basis. They make it easy for Clients to apply for funding online 24/7. When I tell my clients I can get them an answer on funding in 48 hours NBC always has an answer for me in under 24 hours. Being a Commercial Loan Broker is a lot of work, but NBC makes what I do very easy, with fast approvals, fast funding, and Great customer Service. I look forward to a long term business relationship with National Business Capital. This is a 5 STAR company that continues to get better.

I had taken on some additional customers and had to get a few more workers. I also needed a working capital to keep growing. After speaking to a few people, National Business Capital had a better offer and I was interested in them more than the others. Their reps were all very helpful and they worked with me. They were patient, listened to what I had to say and made the best offer they could. The application process also went well. I had a little bit of hassle going through my own paperwork and there was a couple of extra days that I had to take myself to be able to get a few things together. But other than that, the process went pretty quickly and everything went smooth. The process lasted not over five days. I'd definitely recommend National Business Capital to anyone else and I'll surely use them again.

I waited 4 months to be funded but I had a really good associate working with me. This experience teaches me a lot. There were also a hidden fee which I had no knowledge about until it was withdrawn for broker. Why should we pay application fee and broker fee.

We got a loan through National Business Capital because we’re looking to expand. They were able to give us the most amount of money for the best rate. We got a small business loan. The application was easy although we had to fill out pages on pages. It took a couple of minutes but everything was on the computer. I spoke with the team a couple of times and they were real thorough. They’re good in their job. Our business grew and we’re able to hire more guys and put more work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

I would like to say about Anthony at NBC is he always finds a way to get the deal done and customer service is top notch. Always makes my clients feel like they are not alone in the process in looking for their working capital and always gives the truth about a deal.

I have gotten different business loans from National Business Capital but all thanks to Josh **'s hard work and never giving up on me or my business, I was in a tough situation with my business due to landlord problems and had to relocate and thanks to Josh I got all the financial help I could ask for! If I could give him 10 stars I would. Great customer service! Thanks Josh.

We got a small business loan to do upgrades and the process was quick and simple. The rep, Nick, was a gentleman who was very welcoming and the team was great. I'm still working on some upgrades and trying to find deals. It was good working with them and I'm happy with everything they've done for me.

I did some research on financing providers and National Business seemed like the best fit for me. The process to get a line of credit for my marketing need was easy and straightforward. Their team were friendly and the interactions I had with them were quick. They were very accommodating and effective overall.

Whenever I need funding, I go NOWHERE ELSE! Nick ** hands down gets stuff done and very very fast. I would recommend to everyone. They also have excellent business tools and services to make sure your company stays on the right path to profit. Thanks guys!

Nick and the crew at National Business was so fast and efficient to get my business exactly what it needed. The process was easy and efficient for my timing. Thanks and I'm sure I will use them again if needed.

I have worked with National Business Capital on 3 different occasions now. They have been able to help me get the capital I needed to grow my business. If you have a solid business with good cash flow, this might work for you. If your business is struggling because of lack of sales or poor management, a loan like this will kill you, don't do it! Thanks Glenn ** for helping me through the process. You were great to work with.

When I provided information for Daniel on two of my clients who were in search of funding solutions, he and his team were quick to contact my clients and help them evaluate options that fit their profile. I highly recommend using Daniel and his team for anyone's clients who need funding options and solutions.

We were trying to consolidate and gear up for some big jobs and National Business Capital contacted us. We applied for a line of credit and the process was initially easy. Everything was done via emails, scanning in required documents, and some phone calls. Their team was friendly and they would always get right back. But as we got towards the end of our application, it kept having to go back through underwriting and what they told me would take less than 48 hours ended up taking seven days. We thought it was ridiculous and we were ready to back out at one point in time. But as we were working through it, we thought of just finishing it. They should be realistic and upfront about expectations and whatnot in the beginning.

But working with National Business Capital was beneficial for us. We were able to purchase the equipment that we needed to get our big job up and running. And making payments was easy because we do weekly automatic fund transfers and I don't have to worry about any posting. I would recommend National Business Capital if people have to do it. But if they don't have to do it, they shouldn't because the interest rate is ridiculous.

Company constantly calls us to "offer us low credit rates on lines. They tell you one thing then do or attempt to mislead into another. Was told simple verification process. Fund same day. Very untrue. Ultimately they will try to lend you taking out funds daily. APR if calculated could be 100% or higher. Taking out daily basically means use of less money. Once company claims they worked through whatever issues they attempt to send you a link that they say is solely for verification purposes. Not true. It asks for access to our Bank ID and password. BE VERY CAREFUL AND DON'T FALL FOR THIS. Read the fine print. If you prevent this later you could be charged another 2500 on top of the usurious rate. They also tell you no problem offering a second position when in fact this could violate another creditor's agreement.

Mark ** and Josh ** were the best to deal with and did what they said! Hard to find that in any industry, but especially what we've seen in the financial world. A painful process was made painless. We recommend NBC to everyone!

I have been referring business to National Business Capital for a little over a year and they have been exceptional in assisting my clients. I would like to personally thank Mr. Daniel ** for all of his assistance and for being a fantastic resource for my clients.

Nicholas has been so easy to work with, helping our company grow to new heights. He is respectful, kind and very fast at getting us the money we needed in pinch, to help us expand through out Idaho and Utah. When we have stumbled to get to where we are now, he gave us the helping hand to move forward. I would completely put our trust in him again to make our world go round and to help us prosper as a company. Thank you, Nick.

Worked with Matthew ** at National Business Capital and had a great experience. He was patient and worked diligently to get us the funding we needed. Thank you Matt and we will work with you again if we ever need additional funding. Thank you! We highly recommend him.

I needed financing for my second location to cover some last minute expenses. National Business Capital was able to get the amount I needed. The account executive, Glenn ** is AMAZING, polite, helpful and knowledgeable! He helped me get the money I wanted in less than a week. Working with Glenn was a pleasure. I'm thankful for their help. Opening my business next week! Highly recommend it.

We needed to add some additional equipment for our business. We used National Business Capital before and I still have my contact and so I emailed him and asked him if we were eligible again. And that was set in motion. We dealt with them right around a holiday so we got the money in four days, which was a little longer. But they were quick to respond and easy to work with.

My experience with your Loan representative Matthew ** was bar none. Matthew, continues to exceed my expectations in customer service. There is a big uncertainty in health care making it difficult to survive. When you work with a company that looks out for your best interest it just ignites your passion to fight for what you believe in. Thanks Team National for all of assistance.

Process was much more involved than what was thought and there was never a conversation about the fee being taken from the loan upfront for National Capital. It is very expensive loan but it was very much needed at the time. We will see as we go forward and see if the discussion of in 60 days we will be able to refinance at a smaller rate and more money. Your representative was very professional and did keep us informed during the process.

I was seeking finance to buy new equipment for the business and National Business Capital seemed to have the better deal and a faster response. This is the first time that I used them and got their equipment financing program. I had to send them all the necessary documents that they asked for. From there, they were sent to an underwriting department and I had to wait. It's usually a week before they give the final word. The one person that I dealt with the whole time was a pretty nice guy. He came through everything. They were very communicative and very open in saying how the system worked from payment to everything. It's only been two months that I bought the equipment I needed and got it going.

I was using another company that I paid off before but when I went to try to get another financing with them, they didn't have any better deals. In the future that I need it, I would expect the National Business Capital to give me a better deal that what I have now. Otherwise, they are an easy company to deal with and they take care of you.

Mark ** and his entire team did an excellent job from start to finish in quickly funding operating capital to my company! The process was extremely fast and organized and funding took less than 24 hours once my company was approved! I look forward to building a relationship with National Business Capital and working with this company into the future.

We needed equipment and a working capital. National Business Capital had good reviews and great terms and we got their 15-month daily payment program. A couple of guys talked to us and sent us the application. They asked us what we needed the money for and told us what programs would best to fit our business. We sent them our bank statements and they looked over everything. They said, "This program will be beneficial for you all." Then they got with the lenders and it was smooth transaction after that. Working with them helped a lot with the business. They gave us the money we need to purchase equipment and get everything rolling. They gave an excellent service and we'll definitely use them again.

My experience with National Business Capital has been nothing less than stellar. I maintain a B2B relationship with them, and at every encounter, no matter who I speak with, they are consummate professionals with a warm, personal, caring style. I have no hesitation recommending NBC to anyone needing their services!

Referral partnership - Anthony ** is a superstar! Educating and guiding me through the process with skill and patience. He is going to make this venture a success! The business capital funding is fantastic. Anthony's help is greatly appreciated. Sign him to a big contract before someone steals him away.

I needed financing for my business's marketing purposes and a working capital. I was referred to National Business Capital and they referred me to another lender that got financing for me. National Business Capital was able to get the amount I wanted, but not for the price. Their team explained things and was not predatory in any way. Working with National Business Capital has been fine so far and hopefully, I can pay off the long term loan.

We were looking to have a working capital to use for advertising and promotions and adding more fleet to our company. National Business Capital was straightforward and honest from the get-go and the customer service was different compared to other ones. The other ones that I've dealt with in the past pressured me.

We got the small business cash advance loan from National Business Capital. I started back in February but my business was kind of slow at that time so their rep told us to get back with him in May so that way, our March and April statements could close out. From start to finish, everything was complete in about a week. Majority of the process was via email and phone. When he had an offer, I waited another day or two to go over it with my husband and make sure that with the daily ACH payment, this was the route that we were comfortable with. Once we agreed, we docu-signed the paperwork and they funded us the next business day. It was a quick and easy experience. I was afraid of the daily payment but with that loan, it helped us grow more than what we had been growing.

National Business Capital Company Profile