National Business Capital

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was trying to establish credit because we don't have any credit and the National Business Capital salesman was telling me about it. It was easy working with NBC. We filled up the forms by email and then emailed back payments, as well as a couple of pictures that they needed. However, the representative I talked to didn't say something about the charge that they did for the application. I only found out about it when we’ve finished all the process, but I think that was my fault because I didn't read the paper. So far, I had a good experience with them. It’s been only two months since we started so we're still waiting for what may happen.

I needed to have some money in the bank, buy some supplies, and pay some bills off. I've used National Business Capital in the past and decided to go with them again. So we filled out the forms and a couple of weeks later, we got approved and it went smoothly. Working with National Business Capital helps to pay some bills especially since I have a lot of credit. I’m quite happy and we hope to do more business with them in the future.

We've had some slow times in the winter and needed a little working capital. We chose National Business Capital because they had better rates. The reps also did very good and the process was very simple. We just had to show proof of bank account and they had a couple of forms to fill out. If I'd need more funding in the future, I would definitely do it again.

I went to a bank and they weren't able to help me, so I went to National Business Capital. I worked with Mike and he was very good. It was with the underwriter that I had some issues with. Also, the process took a long time and a lot of documents that they needed. I didn't get the company list at first, so I was given pieces of information all the time. They called everyday and needed something else. Plus, I wanted a line of credit but they were giving me a loan instead. I told them I don't want a full loan, I just want a line of credit so I can use what I want and when I want it. They said they were going to rewrite the agreement and they did but I still didn't get a line of credit and ended up with a loan instead. Overall, I'm satisfied and the loan did help my business.

Mark ** was a huge help. He made the process very easy. He had multiple funding options available to us. I would definitely recommend National Capital to other business owners. The whole process only took a few days. We were expecting a long drawn out process. It was easy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital?

Our office is practically busting out the scenes so we needed help to expand and enhance the office overall. We signed up for financing with National Business Capital and dealt with Mathew. I submitted the paperwork to him and he was great in responding to emails because he and I generally communicated via email. He was very clear, clean and precise in terms of anything that he needed.

John and Matt were really helpful guiding me to get all the document needed and explaining the loan process and had a good follow up until the loan funded. And confirm with me after it was completed that everything went well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed some extra funding for payroll. We enrolled in National Business Capital's small business loan and Josh, the guy who I talked to originally, was great. I filled out some paperwork and sent in all the documents they requested. They reviewed it, approved our loan, and gave us the money. They kept us moving along. It was a simple, easy, and fast experience.

To have liquid capital for any needs that may come forward, I sought financing for my business. I did a quick Google search, and found National Business Capital having a high rating. It wasn't very difficult applying for and receiving the financing with them. They asked for the basic bank statements and profit and loss reports. There were a few questions asked and we were done. It was a positive, professional, easy and smooth interaction and a very good experience with them. I will use them again when I have a need.

I have worked with Micheal ** at National Business Capital a while back and was very pleased with the level of professionalism and willingness to help me understand everything throughout the loan process. I have continued to work with this company and I am on my 2nd renewal over the last 2 years. It was a true pleasure working with Mike and his associates at NBC and I would refer him to any of my business associates. He is reliable, honest, & has integrity in the work he is providing.

Excellent professional experience. With very little time as a business owner, Frank was very helpful and thorough to streamline and expedite the process. Very knowledgeable, looking forward to continuing doing business. Will definitely recommend your services and will be a repeat customer! Thank you!!

I would recommend NBC to anyone. The team does a great job of providing financial/capital aid without nonsense period!!! Basically they stick with You from start to finish, and follow up from then on to be sure things are working well. They return calls - huh! Great service and they make it personal. Thank You NBC!

Thank you so much for helping out my company in a time of need... Mark and his team are great to work with. They helped my company tremendously by really understanding what I need and helping me to actually save money in the process. Highly recommend. Thanks guys!

National Business Capital provides me and my business with fast, professional service to funding with the personal touch. Michael **, the best that I have dealt with in the past 5 years. He is on top of the process. He is efficient and professional.

Dennis ** was my contact person and he was excellent. The process was easy, quick and professional every step of the way. Dennis answered any and all questions and concerns that I had in a timely manner. I will not hesitate to recommend them to other business owners.

This day and age it is nearly impossible to get money or loan from a bank. I dealt with many companies to get little loans to help grow my business. NBC made it so easy. I would recommend them to anyone! Matt ** is the best. Got my loan done in minutes.

Matt my representative was always available for any concerns. NBC did exactly what they said they could with minimal paperwork, and inconvenience! Loans were at a fair rate. Money was in my account when promised!! Would gladly do business with them again.

Very fast, efficient, worked well for my goals. Was able to help get all required paperwork out at my convenience. Would definitely recommend to a friend or another contractor in need of extra cash flow. No need to dig up any additional paperwork except banking info.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: March 9, 2017

NBC reached out after my review and explained what happened. They also rectified the situation as well. While the communication was lacking this time around they made good on the error of the fees in the end. I appreciate them reaching out and taking care of that. It reminds me of the service I had previously had in my three previous loans with them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Have used these guys a few time but the last time was unlike before. Would not consider again. Communication was not good and they said the total fees would be one amount only to find out AFTER there were origination fees (extra $700). If you go with make sure to ask in writing for ALL fees from them and the loan company before proceeding. Otherwise you might find out they are only quoting their fees and not that attached from the loan originator.

National Business Capital Company Profile