2. Finance
  3. Business Loans
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

National Business Capital & Services Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: March 21, 2020

I didn't have the required scores to get my loan through a bank. I reached out to a broker online, gave them my banking information and credit score, and they provided the loan. They picked National Business Capital. The rates and terms were lousy, but it was what was available. Also, it is the system that I’m not pleased with. There’s a reason why the people who need money can’t borrow money. I would like to understand why that is a banking model. It’s one of these crazy things where your bank tells you not to go this route, it’s expensive and it’s not a good way to borrow money, yet they won’t loan you money. So, if you need to cover something, which is what we needed to do when our plumbing exploded, there was no other recourse.

I’m interested to see how we all weather this nonsense happening right now. My bank is not running out in front of me saying, “Whoa, you can’t pay your people here. Let’s bridge you a loan until people can go back to work ‘cause everybody’s sick.” It’s just not going to happen. So, unless SBA comes up with money, anybody my size is going to be gone. We can't weather this. They talk about sending checks and all that stuff that they're talking about, and that is all nice to make people worry less, but I have a long time and the government doesn’t normally write you checks and mail them to you. But other than that, National Business Capital's reps were easy to talk to about having this problem or that problem and delaying a day or double-hitting another day. They all were great and everything is fine.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I got a line of credit from National Business Capital to open another location and the rep explained everything to me well. But I'm not crazy about having to pay back the interest rate if I paid them back early. That seems an exorbitant amount. If I pay it back, it should be paid back. However, the process of applying and receiving financing went fast and easy. The application process was great and wasn’t too in-depth. And if I had made the decision quicker, it would have taken about five days.

National Business Capital & Services response

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to leave this review to explain National's fast and easy process we take pride, along with mentioning how your Business Financing Advisor was helpful throughout the financing process. We look forward to watching you open another location and be there along your business journey.

Resolution response: March 14, 2020

Wanted to add that it's great being on Kevin and Duanne's team. They both do a great job!

Original review: March 5, 2020

I have worked as an Independent Contractor the majority of my career, and as a seasoned sales rep with over a quarter of a century in experience, National Business and Capital Services is by far among the top three best contracts I've worked. The government is where I primarily served until I ventured out into private sector appx 10 years ago. I was so naive in thinking everyone was ethical as not once did I ever need to fight or argue about pay with past government contracts.

What a rude awakening when I learned that the opposite is true; finding an ethical company to work as a sales rep is like finding a needle in a haystack. Nearly impossible, but it can be done. I noticed many unscrupulous companies attempt to deceitfully lure sales reps in to do their dirty deeds, and then when it comes time to pay for their hard work, many reasons surface on what that's just not possible.

Not at National Business and Capital Services. So far they have followed all Independent Contract Laws (IRS), and have paid as agreed. They have been attentive, and anything I've needed, within a few hours, I usually have an answer. I recommend National Business and Capital Services for business loans as this company is ethical, I can attest by personal experience. And if you too are in sales, this is the company to sign on with if ethics concern you at all. I hope to be with National Business and Capital Services for years to come.

National Business Capital & Services response

Wow! LJ, the team at National Business Capital & Services and your advisors, Kevin and Duanne are ecstatic to have received this amazing 5-star review you took the time to leave for us! We take pride in our ethical, transparent and simple business financing experience we have created here and we're happy to hear you enjoyed it as well.

We look forward to growing our relationship as you grow your business!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I needed a little piece of loan and I wanna build a relation with National Business Capital. It's quick funding. That’s what I love about it. Rather than borrowing money from friends and family, it is better to get money from them within 24 hours. That’s why I got attracted to them. One thing I didn't like was that they told me I was gonna get 19,000 but I didn't and the guy who helped me, Joseph, told me it was gonna be a $750 fee. Out of $19,000, they took $650, plus he took $750. Nobody explained to me the 650. Joseph never told me that they were gonna take some money out of my original loan, too. I got 18,300 something. Plus, they’re taking $231 payment daily, which was fine. I can afford that and that was what they told me. Other than that, I'm happy. Joseph helped me walk through everything and everything’s fine.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I was referred to National Business Capital through a local bank. I don’t have the greatest credit and I’ve only been in business for a year, so they seemed like the best option for me. They worked with me and I enrolled in a small business loan so I can expand a little bit. The process was a little long. I had to keep going back with different paperwork, but, all in all, I thought the experience was good and it still got done quickly. They got a guy who is part of their team that text messages me every day, which was annoying, but as far as the other part of it, everything else was good about their team. Working with National Business Capital made things a little bit easier especially around the holidays. I’d definitely be working with them again as I continue to grow. My experience with them is well and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

John ** was exceptionally professional. Answered every question and concern. We were on a very tight deadline due to Covid 19 related supply chain issues. John never lost his cool when the pressure was on. Good Guy!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

The process was straightforward. I sent bank statements and they came back with an offer. But I do feel I was steered into an offer. Last year, I was told my terms would be better. But the terms were the same. Everything was friendly. It's a source of money, but expensive.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

We're growing very fast and we needed support. We went with National Business because they were easy to work with. The process was really easy. I had a lot of support from their team. They were constantly checking in and telling me when I was making a bad decision or a good decision and what may be more beneficial. They allowed us to continue growing and acquiring new clients. The lending process have been limited because of the financial situation we're in right now but there was nothing that they could have done differently.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

National Business Capital approved me and I assumed from my conversation with their rep and with the closer that they were up front and honest. Everything went well but I would like a weekly payment instead of every day. That's my biggest issue. It's hard on us drivers to pay every day. I have three trucks. I drive one and I have two drivers. The issue with them is they don't know how to do paperwork properly. Even if they get it in, they're still for some reason wrong. We put everything in on Thursday so we can get paid on Friday. When I have to pay every day, it still takes a while for them to get it together.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

If you need emergency cash, ask for Ricky **. Not only offers you the best options that fit your needs, he takes you step by step in the process. NBC loan processing is fast and simple. Once approved your money will be deposited to your account in no time. If you are looking for working capital, call Ricky with no doubt. I look forward to grow my business relationship with them.

National Business Capital & Services author review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2007, National Business Capital & Services is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses across the US, Peurto Rico and Canda in a quick and efficient manner. The company also offers business equipment financing and business lines of credit, in addition to small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital & Services works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their bank; in fact, 70% of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital & Services advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital & Services offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital & Services offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options, and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70% of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90% of applications are approved by National Business Capital & Services. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital & Services.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor