4.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

220 National Business Capital & Services Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 18, 2019

I got a line of credit with National Business Capital. Applying and receiving the financing was quick. It took one day. I've had very good interaction with them, except one little thing. And I felt ripped-off. I placed an online search and they never told me that they collect by the end of the month. And I get the money seven days. That means my first payment was in seven days, when it should be at 30 - no prorate, no this, no that. And they never told me. So If you're gonna get the money by 29, your first payment is going to be the following day. I can wait another day, and have 20 days left.

They have a high interest of 4.5% a month. But I got that kind of money, and I get that kinda interest -- borrow the money from the bank at 5% and put it back for 40%. I have to have a business, no questions asked. So before you point the shotgun in your head, you should know what you’re doing, no questions asked. But except for that small point that they did not tell me upfront everything is okay.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Lewis, First off we'd like to say thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and for leaving this review. We were happy to hear you received your funds quick and enjoyed working with our team however we disappointed to hear you didn't get the full National experience we take pride in. At our company we take pride in our transparency and openness when discussing financing options and payment plans but it seems we fell short on that this time. Thanks to this review, we'll be able to review with our team the process and procedure when helping business owners like yourself obtain financing. Again we are truly sorry for this unfortunate incident and we look forward to working with you in the future as you grow your business.

Please feel free to call us and speak to one of our team members if you still have any further questions or anything to address. We look forward to hearing from you!

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I handle all the finances for the company. Idealistically, what I was trying to do was try to find a line of credit. We are a small business and a commercial subcontractor. A lot of the jobs we've been getting lately, even though they're net 30, are really slow-paced. We're experiencing anywhere from 45 to almost to 90 days. We're winding up in a lot of cash flow problems because of the lack of payments. So that was originally why I had reached out to National Business Capital because I had been doing some research on some funding. We had tried factoring it one time, and I didn’t really like that experience.

I got a small business loan and I worked with Joe, who's excellent. He told me that the company had different programs. Like my brother, who’s the owner of the company, his credit was not in the best of shape, which was why we took out the daily loan. But we also signed up with the company for the credit repair stuff. They have some really good people there. I have been nothing but pleased. They're very professional, very friendly, very courteous, and they listen. They're very mindful to what I say rather than just trying to push products. However, I would just like to see more options available for owners that are in my brother’s situation because it's kind of hard to run a company, and then it's like everything is based off of his credit. Other than that, we've been extremely satisfied.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I dealt with Duanne at National Business Capital and he was very informative. I got an equipment loan for my business, and Duanne helped me with the kind of loan it was. He pretty much took care of a lot of the stuff. He put me in contact with the other people, including his underwriters. He steered me all the way through and made all of those connections, so it was really easy for me. He was very responsive and responsible. Whenever I needed something sent to me, he sent it. I wasn't getting bounced around between five different people. It seemed like Duanne was my personal agent, which I really liked. It made the experience feel personal.

The application process was a little bit difficult because the distance. I’m in Pennsylvania and Duanne’s office is in New York. So for me to get and send some of the banks statements that they needed transferred over, it was a little bit difficult to get them on my end into a PDF. I wish my bank here would have been able to forward that to him in an easier way. But it all worked out. National Business Capital got back to me on time. They never left me hanging and it was just a good, honest, open conversation every time I spoke with whoever I talked with from there. It was a really good experience overall. They provided the money for me to buy the machine that I have now.

National Business Capital & Services response

William, Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience working with Duanne. He always looks to provide his clients with the best options for their business and he'll be happy to know you left this rockstar review! Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

We really wanted a credit line and being in the business that we’re in, a credit line was not possible so we went ahead and borrowed 11,000 through National Business Capital. I didn’t need and didn’t want to but I went ahead and did it so we can build a relationship. If I need large lumps of money down the road, I can get it. There are days that I spend 20 to 30 grand at once and sometimes if my jewelry is not selling, I need the loan to cover me until it sells and then when it sells, I can pay it right back.

The rep explained to me that since I’m new and we’re kind of a start-up business and being in the business that we are in, it’s best just to take the starter offer. However, the process of applying for and receiving the financing was a pain in the ** for not a lot of money. The people I was dealing with are not local. We just email, talk on the phone, send the documents over and sign them. Then the fax machine wasn’t working, so they were not getting them. It was a long process getting everything sorted out and talking on the phone. Every time I would send them everything that I needed, it seemed like something was missing. I had to keep resending stuff. It was a hassle.

If we were face to face, we could get it done in 20 minutes but them being out of town from where I am, it just makes everything a little bit more difficult. Other than that everything was fine. They have everything now and I won’t have to go through all that anymore. Also I talked to numerous people and everyone was very nice, upfront and very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I wanted to expand my business. I was seeking financing and there was one of the Bank of America persons who had a good work relationship with National Business Capital and he sensed Bank of America didn't do some of the things we needed to do. He referred us to National Business Capital. My experience was a very positive one. There was excellent involvement as far as not having to wonder about who's gonna call me back or things being answered or unanswered. Communications were excellent.

Working with National Business Capital affected my business extremely well. It permits us to expand and grow and to kind of get our hands along what it is we need to do financially with having things balance out, and not having to reach any further, since all the work was done by National Business Capital's rep, Ryan. Communication and feedback from him was timely. So we knew primarily where we were at all times. We didn't have to guess or wait weeks and days. Things were done in a timely fashion.

I would refer others to someone like Ryan. The company is great, but you'd always have that key person that you had nice work relationship with, and Ryan did a wonderful job representing the company. He gives feedback to things that look favorable like "We're right there. We're right here now. We'll have this cleared, but I just need this." He won't leave you hanging and that's crucially important in business. You need someone to help you maneuver and just get there, and he was that person.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: July 11, 2019

My loan amount was $450.00 less than what was expected due to fees after paying fees to underwriting and processing. I paid more in fees and interest than expected. I understand the risk factor but paying $850 in fees and $5,000 in interest for a $9,550 loan is a bit much. I will look for financing elsewhere once this loan is paid off.

Original review: July 10, 2019

Quick turnaround. Good customer service. Would definitely recommend to any friends or business associates. Took the time to explain my options. Made the process very easy. I’ve used other companies in the past, but this company is much better. Good company. Good company. Good company.

National Business Capital & Services response

Joy, Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback! At National Business Capital & Services, it's our mission to provide our customers with an expectational and transparent experience! You recommending to business associates and friends truly means a lot to us, thank you for that! On behalf of the team, welcome to the National Family!

Original review: July 10, 2019

I am very happy & satisfied with National Business. Very friendly people help to get funds very fast. Salespeople briefly help the whole process and all the time they are on top all the time. They asking minimum paperwork.

National Business Capital & Services response

Younas, thank you for taking the time to leave National Business Capital & Service this awesome feedback and highlighting our simple process and minimum paperwork! We know running a business takes up most of your time so we do our best to make sure we can get your the business financing you need so you can get back to running your business! On behalf of the team, welcome to the National family!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Quick, simple, efficient. The process was smooth with a confident and understanding personal tone and approach. Not impersonal like other places. They worked to give me options that would best fit my company's needs. I am grateful to have them as a resource.

National Business Capital & Services response

Paul, Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback! The team here at National Business Capital & Services is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to have been part of your businesses' journey!

On behalf of the team, welcome to the National Family!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Communication was difficult due to time difference but all went well as far as submissions and funding. Josh was on top of everything at all times and kept me informed of any additional requirements. Funding was timely and emailing and faxing of required information was simple.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Mike, thank you for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the entrepreneurs we work with to find out how we can improve our process! We're happy to hear Josh provided you with the National experience we take pride in and we'd like to welcome you to the National Family!

Original review: June 25, 2019

I needed the loan and somebody gave me a good opinion about National Business Capital. It was an easy process and good interaction. We got good communication. They were professional and courteous. I like the way that they manage things very quick and very simple compared to some other loaners. I would recommend them.

National Business Capital & Services response

Manuel, Thank you for taking the time to recommend us and for leaving awesome review on your experience with National Business Capital & Services! We take pride in our open communication and our easy process! We look forward to watching your business grow while we grow our relationship!

Original review: June 19, 2019

I was trying to capitalize on a business opportunity and applying for a loan through National Business Capital was pretty easy. Any questions I had, I got them answered quickly. I interacted well with their reps and got feedback. I was happy with that process. It worked out well for me and the loan I got helped my business for the exact reason that I needed it to.

National Business Capital & Services response

Alejandro, first we'd like to congratulate you for your business opportunity! We're so happy we were able to find a business loan that worked well for you and your business. Thank you for choosing National Business Capital & Services to be a part of your business's journey!

Original review: June 7, 2019

Your processing time was acceptable given my credit status. Matthew **. helped me all the way and it was a very good experience for me as always. This is the third time with him and my third loan in 5 years and I thank you and him for helping me. David

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey David! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are so glad to read that was your experience with Matthew and National Business Capital & Services. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Original review: June 6, 2019

So far I have had two loans through National and will most likely continue business with them. They demonstrate quick and timely service, easily signed digital documents, as well as great customer service. I feel that would recommend National in the future.

National Business Capital & Services response

Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! At National Business Capital & Services, we are here for you through every step of your journey, whether it's financing, services or you'll looking for advice! We can't wait to watch you as you grow your business!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 14, 2019

We were looking to leverage off some of our assets for the proceeds to settle a lawsuit that we had and we were referred to National Business Capital by a business finance broker. Although we applied in several areas, the only one that came through was a working capital credit. Everybody was great to deal with. However, some of the areas that we asked them didn’t perform and we went with somebody else in certain areas.

National Business Capital & Services response

Gerard, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Although we are sad to hear we couldn't match you with a business loan that worked for you, we are happy to hear you were able to find one else where! Please know, our doors, chats and phone lines are always open if you ever have any additional questions when it comes to growing your business! Wishing you growth & success, National

Original review: May 8, 2019

We would like to share our experience with you concerning this company but more specifically Thomas ** who believed in us and worked tirelessly and effectively to have us approved for a working capital loan. We highly recommend this company.

National Business Capital & Services response

Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. We're happy to hear about your great experience with Thomas and couldn't agree more about his work ethic! He is dedicated to helping his clients get the financing they're looking for to grow their business. We look forward to continuing our relationship and being a part of your businesses story!

Original review: April 26, 2019

We own a small business and needed capital to expand. We went to our bank that we have been customers with for over 25 years. They wouldn't help us. Apparently, you need money to borrow money, makes no sense right? My husband contacted NBC to see about getting a small business loan and right

from the first phone call Guensdy ** put me at ease. He listened to my concerns and plans for the business. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the many options we could choose. This was the lifeline that we needed so desperately.

The whole process was simple and every question was answered quickly. They were really helpful in finding a solution quickly without trying to push me into something we couldn't do. This wasn't just a quick fix. Guensdy also talked to me about the future of our business and how they will be there to help. The underwriter Ori was very helpful as well to get us the capital we needed quickly. We now are able to expand and we will have a long term relationship with a company that will be there to help us along on this journey. I will be forever grateful to these two gentlemen.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Elizabeth, Thanks for taking time to mention how Guensdy worked with you to help answer any questions and settle any concerns you had for your business. We take pride in being able to offer our customers with advice to help make the best decisions for their business. Thank you for taking the time to leaving this great feedback and picking us to be part of your businesses' story! We look forward to watching your business grow!

Original review: April 2, 2019

Bank loan. This is the worst financial ** I have experienced to date. 35 years in business and nothing even close to this bad. No more time will be wasted including your surveys. What a ** joke. Take me off your e mail list now.

Michael,

Thank you for taking time to speak with our Business Financing Advisor and bringing this issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize and want you to know I understand your frustration. We do our best to maintain the

highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Thank you for providing the feedback please feel free to contact me at your convenience, I’d like to find out how we can earn back your business.

Regards, Alexa, Customer Experience Manager

Original review: March 13, 2019

National Business Capital was recommended by an agency that we were using. They provided starter loan and the application process was okay and it took a couple of weeks. Between the rep from another company and the loan company that we used, there was a lot of confusion, the back and forth, and conflicting information. That was why it took so long, because the agency that we went through was saying one thing and the loan officer was saying something else.

National Business Capital & Services response

Rebecca, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the lack of organization that occurred between your loan officer and the funder we worked with to make your financing possible and we understand your frustrations. Please know, we do our best to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Please contact us at your convenience, we'd like to find out how we can provide you with the National experience we take pride in.

Alexa, Customer Service Manager

Original review: March 8, 2019

I went with National Business Capital based on the ease of working with them. Other companies were too aggressive, and they didn't seem to care about your needs. They just wanted to make the quick fund transaction. NBC asked me what my needs were, and then they sent me an email with a proposal. If I had any discrepancies, I got back in-touch with them and they would fix them. When everything was good, they did the DocuSign. They kept it quick and professional. We got a loan for the business 'cause we expanded and it helped me get the shop equipment that is needed and the updates.

National Business Capital & Services response

Donald, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. At National Business Capital & Services we put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed making that happen. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I had a small business loan through National Business Capital and I'm satisfied with it, but I am frustrated that I don't know who I 'm dealing with. I have no personal connection to them. Still, the loan allows me to have access to cash in my business through the month. The experience of getting funded and knowing I could build my corporate credit was easy.

National Business Capital & Services response

Hey Sara, we'd like to start off with apologizing that you didn't receive the National experience we take pride in providing business owners across the U.S. We are however, happy we were able to get your a small business loan and now you're able to grow your corporate credit! We hope if there's ever a time where you might need us, you'll reach out and we'll make sure you get to know our Business Financing Advisors!

Original review: March 6, 2019

National Business Capital came through at a time when I needed their assistance and I am truly grateful. During the application process, I was biting my nails and their representative was able to put me at ease. It took a little longer than I expected though. National Business was a referral from a friend and it worked out to my best benefit because I was looking for other places to help me out in my situation. They seemed very straightforward knowing exactly what they wanted to do and how they wanted to help. They went by their word too. It seems they’re not perfect now, but they’re far better than what they were. We pulled through and it worked.

National Business Capital & Services response

Timmy, Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We are glad that you loved working with your Business Financing Advisors. Please thank your friend for referring your business to us. We look forward to watching your business grow.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Very easy and informative. The loan was quick and no hidden fees. Communication was very trouble-free and I could speak with Dominic thru email or by phone. We have worked with National Business Capital for several years and they always contact us, when they can help us with our needs.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I’ve had National Business Capital for consolidation of a couple of notes and a lower payment. They now deal with Principis, the front organization for a company that I’m dealing with as far as payback of the loan. But my concern was I was told that the daily draw was gonna be quite a bit upfront. They also said that after three months, I’d be able to extend the length of the term and lower the daily draw. I’m going through that now and it’s just taking a little time.

I’ve dealt with a company before and the rates were 17 to 20% range. But they were lower with National Business Capital. You can’t get lower rates through a bank and these are for businesses that need the capital for whatever reason, but National Business Capital has to make sure that their rate is affordable and their terms are good. Overall, the process I went through was good and I’d recommend them.

Good Morning Robert,

Thank you for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the entrepreneurs we work with to find out how we can improve our process!

We look forward to seeing your business grow!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

We believed in National Business Capital's rate and we were already engaged with them. In the beginning, it was supposed to be a very low rate, but we ended up with a lot of money lost. Then we have to get until the end with it. There is supposed to be a very good rate then you are supposed to pay the money back before and you end up with lower interest. But it wasn't like that with National Business Capital. Also, talking with their rep could be improved.

Good Morning Francisco,

Thank you for connecting with us this morning to discuss your concerns you stated below. We are very sorry to hear you were unsatisfied during your experience. We can say this is extremely rare but we do understand there is always room to improve! Thanks again for providing the feedback and we look forward to continue working together in the future!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Greg, the salesman that I dealt with at National Business Capital, used to work for me as a kid in a Christmas tree lot. As he progressed through the years, he went into insurance companies. We were having trouble with credit card companies and he said his company at that time was doing credit cards. He explained the loan situation to me, which was much easier than dealing with Uncle Johnny on the corner. We started dealing with National and the process of applying and receiving the financing from them was very simple. It was very pleasant dealing with them and Greg was top. We sell Christmas trees which is a tough thing and we need capital every year for deposits, so I only need National for short terms. We’ve grown from grossing 100,000 to almost 300,000 a year now. I would recommend them to anyone.

George,

On behalf of the team, I wanted to thank you for your kind words about National and Greg! We look forward to being a part of your business growth! Happy Thursday!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Rating 5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone. I have been a business broker for many years, so I have had the chance to work with some good companies and some not so good companies. It's rare you come across a company like NBC, who truly do exceed all expectations. Spencer is my contact there and if you sign up to broker through NBC you will want to be signed up under him. He has gone above and beyond on my loans.

Information is always available, he returns calls, he makes things happen. As for the underwriting team... enough can't be said about them. I have worked with many of the lenders directly that NBC uses and they have gotten clients approved for loan programs that they didn't qualify for and would have been turned down if taken directly by me to the actual lender. At the end of the day, they treat me like an actual partner. I send 100% of my clients to National Business Capital. There is no need to go anywhere else.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Nick ** was very helpful and professional. We turned around funding for my medical practice in 5 days. The process was simple and easy. The customer service was excellent. The ability to secure the right funding at the right time was imperative to my success. I strongly recommend National Business Capital for financing needs!

National Business Capital & Services response

Amy, The team here at National is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to welcome you and your team to the National Family!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Things started out great. I contacted them because they were supposed to be able to work with tax lien and eventually get SBA loan. I gave them all info needed immediately. Everyone worked hard, but at the end of a 2 week ordeal we ended up with more short term ACH debt, $1900 in loan fees for a debt consolidation loan that got turned down due to the tax liens that I was very forthcoming with before it all started.

Good Afternoon Tim,

We’re sorry to hear you had this experience.

Our business financing advisors team did reach out to you try to rectify the situation with you.

We were unable to get in touch with you please reach out to us as soon as possible. We take all customers feedback very seriously and look forward to discussing this further with you.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

We were looking for some inventory and we were looking for a good rate. We applied for a line of credit with National Business Capital but we didn’t get accepted as of right now. But applying was easy and everything was straightforward.

Hey Daniel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback! We look forward to welcoming you to the National Family!

National Business Capital & Services expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2007, National Business Capital & Services is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses across the US, Peurto Rico and Canda in a quick and efficient manner. The company also offers business equipment financing and business lines of credit, in addition to small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital & Services works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their bank; in fact, 70% of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital & Services advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital & Services offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital & Services offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options, and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70% of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90% of applications are approved by National Business Capital & Services. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital & Services.

• Best for: Small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg