National Business Capital
4.48/5

National Business Capital

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

207 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 3, 2019

I handle all the finances for the company. Idealistically, what I was trying to do was try to find a line of credit. We are a small business and a commercial subcontractor. A lot of the jobs we've been getting lately, even though they're net 30, are really slow-paced. We're experiencing anywhere from 45 to almost to 90 days. We're winding up in a lot of cash flow problems because of the lack of payments. So that was originally why I had reached out to National Business Capital because I had been doing some research on some funding. We had tried factoring it one time, and I didn’t really like that experience.

I got a small business loan and I worked with Joe, who's excellent. He told me that the company had different programs. Like my brother, who’s the owner of the company, his credit was not in the best of shape, which was why we took out the daily loan. But we also signed up with the company for the credit repair stuff. They have some really good people there. I have been nothing but pleased. They're very professional, very friendly, very courteous, and they listen. They're very mindful to what I say rather than just trying to push products. However, I would just like to see more options available for owners that are in my brother’s situation because it's kind of hard to run a company, and then it's like everything is based off of his credit. Other than that, we've been extremely satisfied.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 2, 2019

Bank loan. This is the worst financial ** I have experienced to date. 35 years in business and nothing even close to this bad. No more time will be wasted including your surveys. What a ** joke. Take me off your e mail list now.

Michael,

Thank you for taking time to speak with our Business Financing Advisor and bringing this issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize and want you to know I understand your frustration. We do our best to maintain the

highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Thank you for providing the feedback please feel free to contact me at your convenience, I’d like to find out how we can earn back your business.

Regards, Alexa, Customer Experience Manager

Original review: March 13, 2019

National Business Capital was recommended by an agency that we were using. They provided starter loan and the application process was okay and it took a couple of weeks. Between the rep from another company and the loan company that we used, there was a lot of confusion, the back and forth, and conflicting information. That was why it took so long, because the agency that we went through was saying one thing and the loan officer was saying something else.

National Business Capital response

Rebecca, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the lack of organization that occurred between your loan officer and the funder we worked with to make your financing possible and we understand your frustrations. Please know, we do our best to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Please contact us at your convenience, we'd like to find out how we can provide you with the National experience we take pride in.

Alexa, Customer Service Manager

Original review: March 8, 2019

I went with National Business Capital based on the ease of working with them. Other companies were too aggressive, and they didn't seem to care about your needs. They just wanted to make the quick fund transaction. NBC asked me what my needs were, and then they sent me an email with a proposal. If I had any discrepancies, I got back in-touch with them and they would fix them. When everything was good, they did the DocuSign. They kept it quick and professional. We got a loan for the business 'cause we expanded and it helped me get the shop equipment that is needed and the updates.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I had a small business loan through National Business Capital and I'm satisfied with it, but I am frustrated that I don't know who I 'm dealing with. I have no personal connection to them. Still, the loan allows me to have access to cash in my business through the month. The experience of getting funded and knowing I could build my corporate credit was easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: March 6, 2019

National Business Capital came through at a time when I needed their assistance and I am truly grateful. During the application process, I was biting my nails and their representative was able to put me at ease. It took a little longer than I expected though. National Business was a referral from a friend and it worked out to my best benefit because I was looking for other places to help me out in my situation. They seemed very straightforward knowing exactly what they wanted to do and how they wanted to help. They went by their word too. It seems they’re not perfect now, but they’re far better than what they were. We pulled through and it worked.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Very easy and informative. The loan was quick and no hidden fees. Communication was very trouble-free and I could speak with Dominic thru email or by phone. We have worked with National Business Capital for several years and they always contact us, when they can help us with our needs.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I dealt with Duanne at National Business Capital and he was very informative. I got an equipment loan for my business, and Duanne helped me with the kind of loan it was. He pretty much took care of a lot of the stuff. He put me in contact with the other people, including his underwriters. He steered me all the way through and made all of those connections, so it was really easy for me. He was very responsive and responsible. Whenever I needed something sent to me, he sent it. I wasn't getting bounced around between five different people. It seemed like Duanne was my personal agent, which I really liked. It made the experience feel personal.

The application process was a little bit difficult because the distance. I’m in Pennsylvania and Duanne’s office is in New York. So for me to get and send some of the banks statements that they needed transferred over, it was a little bit difficult to get them on my end into a PDF. I wish my bank here would have been able to forward that to him in an easier way. But it all worked out. National Business Capital got back to me on time. They never left me hanging and it was just a good, honest, open conversation every time I spoke with whoever I talked with from there. It was a really good experience overall. They provided the money for me to buy the machine that I have now.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I’ve had National Business Capital for consolidation of a couple of notes and a lower payment. They now deal with Principis, the front organization for a company that I’m dealing with as far as payback of the loan. But my concern was I was told that the daily draw was gonna be quite a bit upfront. They also said that after three months, I’d be able to extend the length of the term and lower the daily draw. I’m going through that now and it’s just taking a little time.

I’ve dealt with a company before and the rates were 17 to 20% range. But they were lower with National Business Capital. You can’t get lower rates through a bank and these are for businesses that need the capital for whatever reason, but National Business Capital has to make sure that their rate is affordable and their terms are good. Overall, the process I went through was good and I’d recommend them.

Good Morning Robert,

Thank you for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the entrepreneurs we work with to find out how we can improve our process!

We look forward to seeing your business grow!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

We believed in National Business Capital's rate and we were already engaged with them. In the beginning, it was supposed to be a very low rate, but we ended up with a lot of money lost. Then we have to get until the end with it. There is supposed to be a very good rate then you are supposed to pay the money back before and you end up with lower interest. But it wasn't like that with National Business Capital. Also, talking with their rep could be improved.

Good Morning Francisco,

Thank you for connecting with us this morning to discuss your concerns you stated below. We are very sorry to hear you were unsatisfied during your experience. We can say this is extremely rare but we do understand there is always room to improve! Thanks again for providing the feedback and we look forward to continue working together in the future!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Greg, the salesman that I dealt with at National Business Capital, used to work for me as a kid in a Christmas tree lot. As he progressed through the years, he went into insurance companies. We were having trouble with credit card companies and he said his company at that time was doing credit cards. He explained the loan situation to me, which was much easier than dealing with Uncle Johnny on the corner. We started dealing with National and the process of applying and receiving the financing from them was very simple. It was very pleasant dealing with them and Greg was top. We sell Christmas trees which is a tough thing and we need capital every year for deposits, so I only need National for short terms. We’ve grown from grossing 100,000 to almost 300,000 a year now. I would recommend them to anyone.

George,

On behalf of the team, I wanted to thank you for your kind words about National and Greg! We look forward to being a part of your business growth! Happy Thursday!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Rating 5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone. I have been a business broker for many years, so I have had the chance to work with some good companies and some not so good companies. It's rare you come across a company like NBC, who truly do exceed all expectations. Spencer is my contact there and if you sign up to broker through NBC you will want to be signed up under him. He has gone above and beyond on my loans.

Information is always available, he returns calls, he makes things happen. As for the underwriting team... enough can't be said about them. I have worked with many of the lenders directly that NBC uses and they have gotten clients approved for loan programs that they didn't qualify for and would have been turned down if taken directly by me to the actual lender. At the end of the day, they treat me like an actual partner. I send 100% of my clients to National Business Capital. There is no need to go anywhere else.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Nick ** was very helpful and professional. We turned around funding for my medical practice in 5 days. The process was simple and easy. The customer service was excellent. The ability to secure the right funding at the right time was imperative to my success. I strongly recommend National Business Capital for financing needs!

National Business Capital response

Amy, The team here at National is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to welcome you and your team to the National Family!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Things started out great. I contacted them because they were supposed to be able to work with tax lien and eventually get SBA loan. I gave them all info needed immediately. Everyone worked hard, but at the end of a 2 week ordeal we ended up with more short term ACH debt, $1900 in loan fees for a debt consolidation loan that got turned down due to the tax liens that I was very forthcoming with before it all started.

Good Afternoon Tim,

We’re sorry to hear you had this experience.

Our business financing advisors team did reach out to you try to rectify the situation with you.

We were unable to get in touch with you please reach out to us as soon as possible. We take all customers feedback very seriously and look forward to discussing this further with you.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

We were looking for some inventory and we were looking for a good rate. We applied for a line of credit with National Business Capital but we didn’t get accepted as of right now. But applying was easy and everything was straightforward.

Hey Daniel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback! We look forward to welcoming you to the National Family!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Joseph and his coworkers were extremely helpful in assisting us with attaining an operating loan for our small business. He walked us through all the steps necessary and we quickly had the funding we needed. I would recommend them to anyone needing some financial help.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

National Business Capital responded to my needs and working with them kept the doors open. The application was pretty simple and the people I dealt with were good.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I needed cash to purchase a piece of equipment, so I sought for financing. National Business Capital gave me the better rate. They lent me a couple of thousands, and then they take it out every day out of my bank. They were very persistent and they did a good thing. They wanted to sign the contract, and it was pretty simple. It helped me get through a hard time for a moment.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Vish and Phil are the best. They will set you up with no problem. It’s fast and simple. They are honest guys. I didn’t feel like another commission when I work with them. The experience and knowledge they gave me is top notch. I'm on my third funding and I will always use National Business Capital for the service I received. Do your company a favor and talk to one of them.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I’ve been working with National Business Capital for a while and I recently sought their financing to cover business operating expenses. The application process was a little through the book. Also, the representatives were very reasonable and they try to understand the need of the clients. Overall, National Business Capital was able to help out when help was needed.

National Business Capital response

Eric, Thanks for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the entrepreneurs we work with to find out how we can improve our process!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Knowing all the information and all details & facts when working with and talking to your representative is a relief. I did not get shuffled between reps, and that is important to me. Overall is a good company to work with.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Worked with Phil, very honest and to the point. I shopped around and Phil at National was the best person to work with. You have to watch these types of lenders very carefully some will say you're approved for a certain amount then when they send the contract it shows a different amount because they took all the broker fees out. Make sure you find a Phil to work with!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I needed some cash flow and at the time, National Business Capital was the one who gave me the approval. The application process was alright and it was okay interacting with their reps. However, I wouldn’t do it again. I caught myself in a bind. I needed a line of credit and the interest rate was too high.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Phil from NBC went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and got the funding we needed. Quick process, with lots of communication. I am very pleased and would recommend them for your financial needs.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Partnering up with Eric ** and his team at National Business Capital has been an amazing decision. Since beginning my partnership with NBC, Eric and his team have funded dozens of my clients in all different industries! The best part is, all of my clients couldn't believe how professional the NBC team is, and how quickly they are able to navigate through the funding process! It's great having a partnership with a company you can trust to work with your clients!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I have been working with Eric ** and the team at NBC for over 3 years. As a banker, I am constantly trying to find ways to help my clients grow their businesses and can easily say my partnership with Eric and NBC has been the easiest way of doing so! Eric is always prompt and professional when helping my clients and ALWAYS keeps me involved. Thanks Eric!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

We were short of cash flow about our aim in making some renovations in our pizza restaurant. We applied for a loan from National Business Capital and it was not much money, but it helped us. There was no problem during the process of applying and receiving our financing. We were informed in our stuff and the process took seven days only. Also, everything was good with the team from National Business Capital. They were informative and quick.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I highly recommend dealing with Mark! He was very professional and worked quickly to help us obtain funds for our business. It is so hard to find trustworthy people, but finding Mark was an absolute blessing. I will be recommending him to all of my clients.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Thank you very much to National Business Capital and especially to Dominic ** for expediting the processing and subsequent approval of my funding. I couldn't ask for more professionalism or a smoother transaction!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

The rep from National Business Capital was very friendly, accommodating, businesslike, and helpful and I got a small business loan. The process of applying and receiving the financing was extremely easy and it took 3 days. I got capital in having the financing and National Business Capital is a good company.

National Business Capital & Services expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2009, National Business Capital is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses in any industry, in a quick and efficient way. It primarily offers business equipment financing, business lines of credit and small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their banks; in fact, 70 percent of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online to be considered for funding. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70 percent of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90 percent of applications are approved by National Business Capital. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital.

• Best for: small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg