National Business Capital
4.73/5

National Business Capital

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Business Capital & Services is an industry leader for business financing and business services solutions within our exclusive global marketplace. Our experience puts us ahead of the competition. Here at National Business Capital & Services, we are dedicated to our clients and are committed to seeing their success. Our application process is FAST and EASY. No need to shop from lender to lender with approvals in 24 hours or less. From business equipment financing, business line of credit to small business loans, we have a wide variety of financing programs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can service you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

195 National Business Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Rating 5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone. I have been a business broker for many years, so I have had the chance to work with some good companies and some not so good companies. It's rare you come across a company like NBC, who truly do exceed all expectations. Spencer is my contact there and if you sign up to broker through NBC you will want to be signed up under him. He has gone above and beyond on my loans.

Information is always available, he returns calls, he makes things happen. As for the underwriting team... enough can't be said about them. I have worked with many of the lenders directly that NBC uses and they have gotten clients approved for loan programs that they didn't qualify for and would have been turned down if taken directly by me to the actual lender. At the end of the day, they treat me like an actual partner. I send 100% of my clients to National Business Capital. There is no need to go anywhere else.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Nick ** was very helpful and professional. We turned around funding for my medical practice in 5 days. The process was simple and easy. The customer service was excellent. The ability to secure the right funding at the right time was imperative to my success. I strongly recommend National Business Capital for financing needs!

National Business Capital response

Amy, The team here at National is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to welcome you and your team to the National Family!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Things started out great. I contacted them because they were supposed to be able to work with tax lien and eventually get SBA loan. I gave them all info needed immediately. Everyone worked hard, but at the end of a 2 week ordeal we ended up with more short term ACH debt, $1900 in loan fees for a debt consolidation loan that got turned down due to the tax liens that I was very forthcoming with before it all started.

Good Afternoon Tim,

We’re sorry to hear you had this experience.

Our business financing advisors team did reach out to you try to rectify the situation with you.

We were unable to get in touch with you please reach out to us as soon as possible. We take all customers feedback very seriously and look forward to discussing this further with you.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Joseph and his coworkers were extremely helpful in assisting us with attaining an operating loan for our small business. He walked us through all the steps necessary and we quickly had the funding we needed. I would recommend them to anyone needing some financial help.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

National Business Capital responded to my needs and working with them kept the doors open. The application was pretty simple and the people I dealt with were good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Business Capital & Services?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I needed cash to purchase a piece of equipment, so I sought for financing. National Business Capital gave me the better rate. They lent me a couple of thousands, and then they take it out every day out of my bank. They were very persistent and they did a good thing. They wanted to sign the contract, and it was pretty simple. It helped me get through a hard time for a moment.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Vish and Phil are the best. They will set you up with no problem. It’s fast and simple. They are honest guys. I didn’t feel like another commission when I work with them. The experience and knowledge they gave me is top notch. I'm on my third funding and I will always use National Business Capital for the service I received. Do your company a favor and talk to one of them.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Phil was amazing! Everything he said he would do, he did. He thoroughly explained the process and details of the loan. Everything was on time and smooth. No surprises. I would definitely recommend Phil and National Business Capital.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I’ve been working with National Business Capital for a while and I recently sought their financing to cover business operating expenses. The application process was a little through the book. Also, the representatives were very reasonable and they try to understand the need of the clients. Overall, National Business Capital was able to help out when help was needed.

National Business Capital response

Eric, Thanks for giving us the feedback, we always enjoy hearing from the entrepreneurs we work with to find out how we can improve our process!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Knowing all the information and all details & facts when working with and talking to your representative is a relief. I did not get shuffled between reps, and that is important to me. Overall is a good company to work with.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Worked with Phil, very honest and to the point. I shopped around and Phil at National was the best person to work with. You have to watch these types of lenders very carefully some will say you're approved for a certain amount then when they send the contract it shows a different amount because they took all the broker fees out. Make sure you find a Phil to work with!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I needed some cash flow and at the time, National Business Capital was the one who gave me the approval. The application process was alright and it was okay interacting with their reps. However, I wouldn’t do it again. I caught myself in a bind. I needed a line of credit and the interest rate was too high.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Phil from NBC went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and got the funding we needed. Quick process, with lots of communication. I am very pleased and would recommend them for your financial needs.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Partnering up with Eric ** and his team at National Business Capital has been an amazing decision. Since beginning my partnership with NBC, Eric and his team have funded dozens of my clients in all different industries! The best part is, all of my clients couldn't believe how professional the NBC team is, and how quickly they are able to navigate through the funding process! It's great having a partnership with a company you can trust to work with your clients!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I have been working with Eric ** and the team at NBC for over 3 years. As a banker, I am constantly trying to find ways to help my clients grow their businesses and can easily say my partnership with Eric and NBC has been the easiest way of doing so! Eric is always prompt and professional when helping my clients and ALWAYS keeps me involved. Thanks Eric!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

We were short of cash flow about our aim in making some renovations in our pizza restaurant. We applied for a loan from National Business Capital and it was not much money, but it helped us. There was no problem during the process of applying and receiving our financing. We were informed in our stuff and the process took seven days only. Also, everything was good with the team from National Business Capital. They were informative and quick.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I highly recommend dealing with Mark! He was very professional and worked quickly to help us obtain funds for our business. It is so hard to find trustworthy people, but finding Mark was an absolute blessing. I will be recommending him to all of my clients.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Thank you very much to National Business Capital and especially to Dominic ** for expediting the processing and subsequent approval of my funding. I couldn't ask for more professionalism or a smoother transaction!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

The rep from National Business Capital was very friendly, accommodating, businesslike, and helpful and I got a small business loan. The process of applying and receiving the financing was extremely easy and it took 3 days. I got capital in having the financing and National Business Capital is a good company.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I needed a loan for funding jobs and I went with National Business Capital. This is my third loan with them and I like the service that they provide. Their loan process was very simple and I sent them the same financial papers that they needed. It was a quick approval and they deposited the funds in my account. Their team was wonderful and very professional. The loan helped my business tremendously and I would use them again. I would recommend them to other firms as well.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I spoke with one of the salespeople from National Business Capital and I told them what I needed. I was getting crazy rates from other companies and they came in as the best rate with no collateral. I sent them three months of bank statements and then, they asked for 12 months. After that, I signed a document so they could pull my social security number. I wanted them to do a soft pull, but they did a hard one. They offered me a larger amount of money, but I didn't want it. So, I reduced it to where I was comfortable and they funded me. It wasn't as expensive as some of the other companies which charge 40% interest. Everybody was nice and I didn't have any problems. The underwriter asked me a few questions and somebody called to tell me that I was qualified for more money. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I had a patient and very very helpful team. William and Curtis were very supportive and I am happy that I tried National Business Capital. After knocking the doors of several lenders, I realized that I can make my first step into business by consulting with NBC.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

My experience was superb. My team worked hard to get me funded. Thats huge for a busy entrepreneur. A thank you to Billy ** for walking me thru every detail,

the follow up by the rest of the team and getting be funded on time. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Jay, Patrick and Greg were the best! They went over and above to help me in securing my loan! The help and guidance they gave upfront and during the process was impeccable. I look forward to them working with me in helping me achieve my goals.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

So many companies drop the ball if you are not a viable client. National Business Capital makes sure you are helped to the maximum amount. They stay with you and explain the process accurately. They follow through to see how you are doing afterwards. I look forward to working with them again.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Nicolas ** is very friendly and quick on getting me an offer. He is not pushy, he explain the benefit term and conditions on the offer. He always keep me updates on where thing are with the process. Am very happy with Nicolas and looking forward to be working with him again in the near future. I will referred peoples to National if they are out looking for a business loan. Nicolas will be to first contact person. Very fast services and friendly.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Excellent services, on time response and unique customer services. I got money in the account in 24 hours which allowed me to keep running my business without any interruption. I recommend this company to any business or person who needs a loan.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Everything was perfect with National Business Capital. We sought financing for growth capital and they were able to close quickly. The team that worked with me was very helpful. They were very engaged and very professional.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My experience with Mark ** of NBC was awesome. His ability to stay on top of the process and be upfront to tell us the details was good. The process was fast, easy and convenient. I would do business with Mr. ** and NBC again. Thanks Mark.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I needed to get a loan to upgrade my equipment, fix stuff and make things run better at my business. National Business Capital was recommended by my processor. I just had to show some documentation and proof that I own the business to get the process going and that was about it. Because it’s so far away and I didn’t have a smartphone or a fax machine it took a little bit longer than it should have but it wasn’t bad. I really like the people that I dealt with. They’re all really nice people. With National Business Capital it’s all pretty black and white. They’re pretty straight up, and no hidden anything. They made it simple and easy to understand.

National Business Capital & Services expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 2009, National Business Capital is a Bohemia, New York-based business financier. It is known for providing loans to small businesses in any industry, in a quick and efficient way. It primarily offers business equipment financing, business lines of credit and small business loans.

• Low credit funding: National Business Capital works with consumers who cannot secure a loan through their banks; in fact, 70 percent of their customers have previously been denied a loan. National Business Capital advertises that it can help business owners with FICO credit scores below 500.

• Brief application process: Interested business owners can apply online to be considered for funding. The application takes just two minutes, and a representative will contact you with a decision in 24 hours or less.

• Helpful online calculators: National Business Capital offers helpful online calculator tools for customers who want to calculate how much of a loan they can afford and how much the loan will cost them over time.

• Flexible loan terms: National Business Capital offers flexible terms, with one to five-year repayment options and ten-year repayment terms for extensive manufacturing equipment financing.

• High approval rate: Even though over 70 percent of their customers have been denied loans through traditional banks, over 90 percent of applications are approved by National Business Capital. That means most people who can’t find a small business loan elsewhere because of their credit can be financed through National Business Capital.

• Best for: small business owners who need business equipment financing, business lines of credit or small business loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

Bohemia
NY
www.national.biz
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.