4.6/5 (75 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Headway Capital

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Headway Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Recently applied for business line of credit. The application was easy to navigate and there was a quick turnaround time. Highly recommend! Will maintain a long term relationship. Made application on 10/12/2018 and funds were in my account on 10/15/2018.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Excellent! Good experience, nice and easy... I needed help growing my business and the banks are not very helpful when it comes to that. I'm glad we have options with Headway Capital like this. I really appreciate it, that's for sure...

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Headway Capital made it so easy and fast, to get the funds we needed to continue running our business effectively. We were in need of cash flow to buy more equipment and other operating expenses while revenue streams were low in one month. These funds allowed us to continue running without shortfall.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

If you have dealt with more than one of these companies you know how you can be left hanging in the wind on an answer or on the other end getting pushy or "I am doing you a favor" service. Everyone at Headway ( including the underwriter, unheard of...) was very understanding about concerns I had on rates and explaining the loan to me in as much detail as I wanted. I would highly recommend this company if these things matter to you!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

All phases of the process where explained satisfactorily and questions were answered promptly. I did have to call in to get an understanding of why I couldn't make my monthly payment prior to the due date. Other than that I don't have any comments at this time.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I signed up with Headway earlier this month. So far it's not gone well. I made my first draw over a week ago and I've still not received the money and they don't know where they deposited it. The Rate is crazy high but in all fairness they did approve me for a loan after a few other companies had declined so I can't give them 1 star. This is a true last option situation where it only works if you have no other options and you only need it for a short time. Assuming of course they do get me the money I requested.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Headway Capital helped me expand my business by providing capital in a timely manner. Frankie is very personable and friendly. He contacts me with updates and to see if I have any questions. He is always available to answer my questions either by phone pr email. Frankie is resourceful and committed to customer satisfaction.

Original review: July 2, 2018

John was pleasant and very helpful at first, but he lost his temper at the end of transaction. The loan we requested was very low, only $5000 compare with $50k we requested for. (Also, the interest you give us is very high). Anyhow, we accepted the $5000 and we hope to get more increase with lower interest in the future! Thank you John for all his work and please next time don't get your patience. I know, working with people is not easy but don't forget they are your customer.

Original review: May 15, 2018

The service received was outstanding. The application process was smooth and simple. If you own a small business you definitely need to use Headway Capital for your capital needs. The entire process only took about four days. Awesome, awesome service.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Easy web based application, updated timely, friendly help from staff, nice user interface on website for account status. The money was deposited very quickly as promised. Staff was knowledgeable and able to help quickly when I need a password reset

Original review: April 28, 2018

Excellent with no hassle. The service was on time. Any question I had was answer clearly. The term was fair. I liked that I am able to pay off the loan early without being penalize. I just need a short term loan so thanks to Headway.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Excellent service. Trouble free, which is what you want when things are moving quickly. We are very pleased we chose Headway Capital, and see our relationship as being critical to our success. We have a lot of people who want our business, but so far Headway Capital has earned our business and that goes a long way with us.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Excellent customer service and prompt follow through with our requests. Transition from our initial offer from Copperline and Lendio to the locating of our lender Headway Capital was done professionally and handled carefully with our sensitive information. Great job overall.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Nothing to say but you are the best. Others could take a lesson from you, real people answer the phone. My loan was fast, funding was fast, nothing but good, got me the money I needed very fast. Not a lot of paperwork to get the job done. Thank You so much.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Headway Capital has been great to work with. Being a new, small business I was in need of funds to use for working capital, and I needed them soon. The loan was approved & funded very quickly. I would definitely recommend using Headway Capital.

Original review: March 10, 2018

It was a fast and easy process. Very happy. It is going to help our business grow. We are looking forward to do more business with you in the future. We now can pay off some of our equipment. Some of the funds are going for cash flow.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I appreciated that the process was quick and required very little follow up on my end. I received the money before I even received my approval letter. I have no current feedback regarding the payment process as I have not yet made a payment, but I am hoping it will continue to be easier and quick process.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I applied for a loan for my business. I only needed a little extra capital, because of a recent shortfall in my business. I was approved and received the funds in less than a week. I am completely satisfied with Headway Capital.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Very fast! I had the money I needed for my business without waiting days to receive the funds. I would highly recommend this company to any business. Making sure my company runs smoothly and efficiently is what counts and they made it fit in with my company’s needs.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I had a very easy experience with Headway Capital. I appreciate your promptness and accuracy. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for working capital. This company is the best for less work involved. Great for a small business owner.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Headway provided capital I needed for holiday payroll in a matter of days and a longer-term line of credit. I am sleeping better than I have in a year! My business is seasonal and while my company is profitable, we have short-term financial crises periodically. Many lenders just do not work with small businesses like mine. It felt great to get a "yes" from a lender!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Headway Capital has helped my business when my own bank wouldn't. I am greatly appreciative to this company. They really look out for the little guys. The staff was really helpful and did all they could to get me the funding I needed to grow my business.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The people that were helping me with the process of this loan were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable about the loan process. I even had more questions and the two reps that I contacted, gave me the comfort and information I needed. The process to receive the loan did not take long. I appreciate Headway Capital with the help I needed to get things rolling with my business.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The application process was very painless and I received the decision quickly. There were no hidden obstacles and was done clearly and efficiently. I was approved for more than I needed but I was able to choose the amount I wanted immediately. I would recommend to a friend without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

This company conducted themselves in a very professional and courteous manner throughout the process; their thoroughness with information, both required and provided, was impressive. I would recommend them to any small business in need of such services. The entire process was smooth and quite straightforward, and did not take too much time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I will recommend Headway Capital as one of the best and fastest loan company out there. Document requested was straight forward and approval instantly. Their APR is much better compare to other loan companies. Their customer service is top notch. You can be guarantee to be treated as a valuable customer.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

We needed a line of credit to keep the business running smoothly and your company came through without a hitch. It is a pleasure doing business with your company and thank you for letting me sleep better at night. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Everyone who helped me with my business credit line was very polite, respectful and efficient. I appreciate the good service and quick process - the funding happened within a week. Thank you for helping my business grow. I appreciate everyone on the Headway Capital team.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I was referred to your company by a person who handles my business lending. From the very beginning it was a concise and easy process. The time frame was 3 days from submittal to being funded with communication from my sales rep continuously!! I would highly recommend Headway Capital!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I am very pleased with the services rendered by Headway Capital and their courteous customer service. They understand the needs of a small business organization, and, the timeliness of their fund distributions. Bravo, Headway! You are professional and responsive to the needs of this small business!

Headway Capital Company Information