Find a Business Loans partner

Help me decide

4.5/5 (61 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Headway Capital

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Headway Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Excellent service, quick reply and funding. Very honest and professional service. Would highly recommend company.. Was surprised at the service offered. Think employee was very knowledgeable. Hope all is as promised. Waiting to see if this is true. I hate doing these testimonials.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Everything moved along smoothly. I received just what I expected, in a timely manner, without a lot of time wasting back and forth. I am very happy with the service and the product. I would definitely recommend Headway to others in search of working capital.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I am very pleased with the overall experience I have had with Headway. From my first engagement with the organization online to contacting and interacting with customer service. They have a very seamless, streamlined process that makes it easy to engage, and when I called to speak with a customer service representative, they were extremely helpful and took great care of me. I would recommend/refer them to any business looking for funding.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Been a customer for a long time. Easy to work with and simple to navigate. Lots of payments options and you know what it is before clicking on. Very easy website to understand and very easy to use. Would recommend to any business person that may be looking.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Headway Capital helped our business with a flowless process. The process took little time and we get the loan in no time. Loan terms were reasonable and funds deposited in our account within 72 hours total time from start of application. I would recommend Headway Capital and good doing business with them. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

The approval process with Headway Capital was quick and easy. The funds had been deposited into our account on the following business day as promised. Very professional trustworthy company. I look forward to doing more work with Headway Capital in the future.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

My experience is been excellent. The service was fast and efficient but thorough and I was pleased to get the product that I wanted. Importantly for me as I was supplying confidential financial information it was a company that I trusted.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I would definitely choose Headway again and refer them to any of my friends. Headway is very efficient, friendly and cooperative to work with. Their online system is easy to use and their interest rates are competitive. Thank you Headway

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

This was the easy Line Of Credit I have ever received. No interest charged unless used and then only for days it is used. The process only took a couple of days from start to finish. So far, I highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The application process was easy to complete. After we were approved, I contacted customer service to verify some items and Bonnie was extremely helpful and answered my questions. I look forward to a long term relationship with your firm. I will recommend you to any business needing a line of credit.

Headway Capital author review by Barbara Friedberg

Headway Capital is a part of the publicly-traded lender Enova International. Headway Capital offers lines of credit up to $35,000 to many types of small businesses. It is headquartered in Chicago.

• Payment options: Borrowers can determine which repayment options work best for them. The loans have terms of 12, 18 or 24 months and payments can be made weekly or monthly. These options can vary by state, but the website clearly outlines your options before applying.

• Clear minimum qualifications: Headway Capital’s website clearly outlines the minimum qualifications for businesses. To qualify, you must have been in business at least one year and have a revenue of at least $50,000 per year.

• Timely: Once your application is approved, funds will be deposited into your business’ account quickly. Funds are often available the next business day.

• Early repayment: You can repay your Headway Capital business loan early without incurring additional fees.

• Pre-approval: You can see how much money you would qualify for and get an initial approval online. This pre-approval check will not impact your credit score.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Advisor