4.92/5
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Headway Capital offers lines of credit to businesses in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

32 Headway Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 15, 2018

The service received was outstanding. The application process was smooth and simple. If you own a small business you definitely need to use Headway Capital for your capital needs. The entire process only took about four days. Awesome, awesome service.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Easy web based application, updated timely, friendly help from staff, nice user interface on website for account status. The money was deposited very quickly as promised. Staff was knowledgeable and able to help quickly when I need a password reset

Original review: April 28, 2018

Excellent with no hassle. The service was on time. Any question I had was answer clearly. The term was fair. I liked that I am able to pay off the loan early without being penalize. I just need a short term loan so thanks to Headway.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Excellent customer service and prompt follow through with our requests. Transition from our initial offer from Copperline and Lendio to the locating of our lender Headway Capital was done professionally and handled carefully with our sensitive information. Great job overall.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Nothing to say but you are the best. Others could take a lesson from you, real people answer the phone. My loan was fast, funding was fast, nothing but good, got me the money I needed very fast. Not a lot of paperwork to get the job done. Thank You so much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: April 5, 2018

Headway Capital has been great to work with. Being a new, small business I was in need of funds to use for working capital, and I needed them soon. The loan was approved & funded very quickly. I would definitely recommend using Headway Capital.

Original review: March 10, 2018

It was a fast and easy process. Very happy. It is going to help our business grow. We are looking forward to do more business with you in the future. We now can pay off some of our equipment. Some of the funds are going for cash flow.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I appreciated that the process was quick and required very little follow up on my end. I received the money before I even received my approval letter. I have no current feedback regarding the payment process as I have not yet made a payment, but I am hoping it will continue to be easier and quick process.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I applied for a loan for my business. I only needed a little extra capital, because of a recent shortfall in my business. I was approved and received the funds in less than a week. I am completely satisfied with Headway Capital.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Very fast! I had the money I needed for my business without waiting days to receive the funds. I would highly recommend this company to any business. Making sure my company runs smoothly and efficiently is what counts and they made it fit in with my company’s needs.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I had a very easy experience with Headway Capital. I appreciate your promptness and accuracy. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for working capital. This company is the best for less work involved. Great for a small business owner.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Headway provided capital I needed for holiday payroll in a matter of days and a longer-term line of credit. I am sleeping better than I have in a year! My business is seasonal and while my company is profitable, we have short-term financial crises periodically. Many lenders just do not work with small businesses like mine. It felt great to get a "yes" from a lender!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Headway Capital has helped my business when my own bank wouldn't. I am greatly appreciative to this company. They really look out for the little guys. The staff was really helpful and did all they could to get me the funding I needed to grow my business.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The people that were helping me with the process of this loan were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable about the loan process. I even had more questions and the two reps that I contacted, gave me the comfort and information I needed. The process to receive the loan did not take long. I appreciate Headway Capital with the help I needed to get things rolling with my business.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The application process was very painless and I received the decision quickly. There were no hidden obstacles and was done clearly and efficiently. I was approved for more than I needed but I was able to choose the amount I wanted immediately. I would recommend to a friend without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

This company conducted themselves in a very professional and courteous manner throughout the process; their thoroughness with information, both required and provided, was impressive. I would recommend them to any small business in need of such services. The entire process was smooth and quite straightforward, and did not take too much time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I will recommend Headway Capital as one of the best and fastest loan company out there. Document requested was straight forward and approval instantly. Their APR is much better compare to other loan companies. Their customer service is top notch. You can be guarantee to be treated as a valuable customer.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

We needed a line of credit to keep the business running smoothly and your company came through without a hitch. It is a pleasure doing business with your company and thank you for letting me sleep better at night. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Everyone who helped me with my business credit line was very polite, respectful and efficient. I appreciate the good service and quick process - the funding happened within a week. Thank you for helping my business grow. I appreciate everyone on the Headway Capital team.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I was referred to your company by a person who handles my business lending. From the very beginning it was a concise and easy process. The time frame was 3 days from submittal to being funded with communication from my sales rep continuously!! I would highly recommend Headway Capital!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I am very pleased with the services rendered by Headway Capital and their courteous customer service. They understand the needs of a small business organization, and, the timeliness of their fund distributions. Bravo, Headway! You are professional and responsive to the needs of this small business!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Very disappointed at the high interest rate and low credit limit of my business line of credit. I have 750 Fico score and my limit is only for $10700 with 54% APR. Also their time to review the application takes forever.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I am happy and satisfied with the entire experience. Although I did not receive a line of credit which I was expecting to get, but I think it will increase as time goes by and I make constant and on time payments. Thank you for the service.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Thank you very much for providing a service to keep my small design and fabrication business growing. Having a line of credit when business is slow provides a great security to keep everything running during the slow periods and the increased comfort of not worrying as often when you're doing everything plus making inventory and the sales. SO THANK YOU!

Original review: July 23, 2017

Great experience all around!! Easily applied for, and the customer service was phenomenal! The only thing that could make it better or easier is if there was an application for your phone. I would recommend Headway Capital to any small business owner!

Original review: July 17, 2017

Excellent service, very prompt and very detailed. They made sure I understood the terms and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to my business associates for any capital needs they may need for growth. I look forward to working with Headway Capital for years to come.

Original review: July 14, 2017

They have been very helpful and easy to work with. Came through when was most needed. It was nice to have someone to help us with on our business. Did need much information and was an easy process. Thank you for the support.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Headway Capital has excellent customer service, everyone was a pleasure to talk to. The documents they needed were not cumbersome!!! And a easy process and we got funded within 3 days??? Yay... for us!! After we pay back loan we will definitely use Headway Capital again and refer anybody we know who can use their services. Thanks again.

Original review: June 20, 2017

Very smooth process, handled professionally and fast. I would highly recommend Headway to anyone looking for fast and a financial institution that listens to what your needs are! And they actually came through within the time frame I was told. So thank you!

Original review: June 18, 2017

I felt scammed. And this is a horrific service to small businesses. Funds were deposited into my account before I finished the transaction on my side. It took a call to you for the website to show on my side what was going on on your side. I never saw the interest rate or loan documents until days after the funds were deposited. After the initial call that was answered, your phone system dropped my call three times. I finally had Chase Bank return your funds to you. Finally, you should be horrifically ashamed of yourself for charging small businesses 60% interest a year.

Headway Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Headway Capital is a part of the publicly-traded lender Enova International. Headway Capital offers lines of credit up to $35,000 to many types of small businesses. It is headquartered in Chicago.

• Payment options: Borrowers can determine which repayment options work best for them. The loans have terms of 12, 18 or 24 months and payments can be made weekly or monthly. These options can vary by state, but the website clearly outlines your options before applying.

• Clear minimum qualifications: Headway Capital’s website clearly outlines the minimum qualifications for businesses. To qualify, you must have been in business at least one year and have a revenue of at least $50,000 per year.

• Timely: Once your application is approved, funds will be deposited into your business’ account quickly. Funds are often available the next business day.

• Early repayment: You can repay your Headway Capital business loan early without incurring additional fees.

• Pre-approval: You can see how much money you would qualify for and get an initial approval online. This pre-approval check will not impact your credit score.

• Best for: small businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg