Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

4.5/5 (58 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Headway Capital

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Headway Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

My experience is been excellent. The service was fast and efficient but thorough and I was pleased to get the product that I wanted. Importantly for me as I was supplying confidential financial information it was a company that I trusted.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I would definitely choose Headway again and refer them to any of my friends. Headway is very efficient, friendly and cooperative to work with. Their online system is easy to use and their interest rates are competitive. Thank you Headway

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I am very pleased with the overall experience I have had with Headway. From my first engagement with the organization online to contacting and interacting with customer service. They have a very seamless, streamlined process that makes it easy to engage, and when I called to speak with a customer service representative, they were extremely helpful and took great care of me. I would recommend/refer them to any business looking for funding.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Been a customer for a long time. Easy to work with and simple to navigate. Lots of payments options and you know what it is before clicking on. Very easy website to understand and very easy to use. Would recommend to any business person that may be looking.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Headway Capital helped our business with a flowless process. The process took little time and we get the loan in no time. Loan terms were reasonable and funds deposited in our account within 72 hours total time from start of application. I would recommend Headway Capital and good doing business with them. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

This was the easy Line Of Credit I have ever received. No interest charged unless used and then only for days it is used. The process only took a couple of days from start to finish. So far, I highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The application process was easy to complete. After we were approved, I contacted customer service to verify some items and Bonnie was extremely helpful and answered my questions. I look forward to a long term relationship with your firm. I will recommend you to any business needing a line of credit.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I found the process incredibly easy and the product very reasonably priced for a non-banking line of credit. I do wish more funds were available and that the terms of repayment could extend beyond 18 months, but overall I am pleased. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I applied and received a 12,000.00 line of credit from Headway Capital in September of 2017. The process was quite easy and the APR terms were pretty fair compared to others in this industry (42.14% APR) AND 24 MONTHS REPAYMENT TERMS with a single monthly payment. I used almost the entire $12,000.00 and paid it back monthly with my payment being about $902.00. I eventually got the balance down to about $6,000.00 and they rewarded me with a higher line of credit boosting it up to $15,000.00 after about 13 months. Again I paid that balance back down to about $8,000.00 and they again raised my credit limit to $17,200.00 after about 18 months of doing business with them with NO MISSED OR LATE PAYMENTS.

I paid off my balance with them on DEC 4, 2019 via a BANK WIRE TRANSFER for the full amount that I owed them (roughly $16,200.00) and they stalled for a week and did NOT locate the wire transfer or credit my account as PAID IN FULL until the 10th of December at which another payment had been deducted from my account, leaving me with an OVERPAYMENT! I called them several times and was given the run around time and time again. I finally today got confirmation that the OVERPAYMENT amount had been mailed to me on the 26th of December.

It appears that they were upset with me for paying off my line of credit early and stalled to keep the money they owed me in their back to make interest off funds that I NO LONGER OWED THEM. I would say they are a great company to work with as long as you don't pay your line of credit off early, because if you do it's ALL BAD from there.

BDW, Small business owner in California

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Our experience with working up this loan agreement was very professional and done with a good understanding of our needs. It was done quickly, properly, and met our needs as discussed. We would recommend Headway Capital to anyone who needs a prompt and professional response to their need.

Headway Capital author review by Barbara Friedberg

Headway Capital is a part of the publicly-traded lender Enova International. Headway Capital offers lines of credit up to $35,000 to many types of small businesses. It is headquartered in Chicago.

• Payment options: Borrowers can determine which repayment options work best for them. The loans have terms of 12, 18 or 24 months and payments can be made weekly or monthly. These options can vary by state, but the website clearly outlines your options before applying.

• Clear minimum qualifications: Headway Capital’s website clearly outlines the minimum qualifications for businesses. To qualify, you must have been in business at least one year and have a revenue of at least $50,000 per year.

• Timely: Once your application is approved, funds will be deposited into your business’ account quickly. Funds are often available the next business day.

• Early repayment: You can repay your Headway Capital business loan early without incurring additional fees.

• Pre-approval: You can see how much money you would qualify for and get an initial approval online. This pre-approval check will not impact your credit score.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor