Headway Capital

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent service, very prompt and very detailed. They made sure I understood the terms and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to my business associates for any capital needs they may need for growth. I look forward to working with Headway Capital for years to come.

They have been very helpful and easy to work with. Came through when was most needed. It was nice to have someone to help us with on our business. Did need much information and was an easy process. Thank you for the support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Headway Capital has excellent customer service, everyone was a pleasure to talk to. The documents they needed were not cumbersome!!! And a easy process and we got funded within 3 days??? Yay... for us!! After we pay back loan we will definitely use Headway Capital again and refer anybody we know who can use their services. Thanks again.

Very smooth process, handled professionally and fast. I would highly recommend Headway to anyone looking for fast and a financial institution that listens to what your needs are! And they actually came through within the time frame I was told. So thank you!

I felt scammed. And this is a horrific service to small businesses. Funds were deposited into my account before I finished the transaction on my side. It took a call to you for the website to show on my side what was going on on your side. I never saw the interest rate or loan documents until days after the funds were deposited. After the initial call that was answered, your phone system dropped my call three times. I finally had Chase Bank return your funds to you. Finally, you should be horrifically ashamed of yourself for charging small businesses 60% interest a year.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Did provide a great time savings and caring for small business like myself. Thank you for the opportunity given and hopefully continue doing business with your team. Hopefully I will grow more in my own co. And you definitely will deserve a great admiration for the trust deposited in me.

Headway Capital Company Profile