2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.47/5

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Headway Capital offers lines of credit to businesses in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.

View More View More

Protect your business

Find an insurance plan through CoverWallet

Get my quote

Protect your business

Find an insurance plan through CoverWallet

Get my quote

Headway Capital Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The application process was easy to complete. After we were approved, I contacted customer service to verify some items and Bonnie was extremely helpful and answered my questions. I look forward to a long term relationship with your firm. I will recommend you to any business needing a line of credit.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I found the process incredibly easy and the product very reasonably priced for a non-banking line of credit. I do wish more funds were available and that the terms of repayment could extend beyond 18 months, but overall I am pleased. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Our experience with working up this loan agreement was very professional and done with a good understanding of our needs. It was done quickly, properly, and met our needs as discussed. We would recommend Headway Capital to anyone who needs a prompt and professional response to their need.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Nickolaus was great. Persistent but not in an obtrusive way. He explained things well and was patient given my lack of experience in this kind of process. I'm still in the early stages of using this product so I can't fully say my level of satisfaction with the end to end product but so far I believe Nickolaus did a great job.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

The agent delivered what he promised and no BS about rates he was able to offer. The approval went reasonably fast however when signing the agreement I would have preferred to have a copy in hand to review first. As such it was signed online with the agent and someone else involved. Funds did not come as promised and had to make several calls and emails to get the funds in my account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

This was the easy Line Of Credit I have ever received. No interest charged unless used and then only for days it is used. The process only took a couple of days from start to finish. So far, I highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I applied and received a 12,000.00 line of credit from Headway Capital in September of 2017. The process was quite easy and the APR terms were pretty fair compared to others in this industry (42.14% APR) AND 24 MONTHS REPAYMENT TERMS with a single monthly payment. I used almost the entire $12,000.00 and paid it back monthly with my payment being about $902.00. I eventually got the balance down to about $6,000.00 and they rewarded me with a higher line of credit boosting it up to $15,000.00 after about 13 months. Again I paid that balance back down to about $8,000.00 and they again raised my credit limit to $17,200.00 after about 18 months of doing business with them with NO MISSED OR LATE PAYMENTS.

I paid off my balance with them on DEC 4, 2019 via a BANK WIRE TRANSFER for the full amount that I owed them (roughly $16,200.00) and they stalled for a week and did NOT locate the wire transfer or credit my account as PAID IN FULL until the 10th of December at which another payment had been deducted from my account, leaving me with an OVERPAYMENT! I called them several times and was given the run around time and time again. I finally today got confirmation that the OVERPAYMENT amount had been mailed to me on the 26th of December.

It appears that they were upset with me for paying off my line of credit early and stalled to keep the money they owed me in their back to make interest off funds that I NO LONGER OWED THEM. I would say they are a great company to work with as long as you don't pay your line of credit off early, because if you do it's ALL BAD from there.

BDW, Small business owner in California

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Stay away. They are dangerous and I suspect you may have a lot of issues with them. Used to get a small loan around 10K. Used for the few weeks and returned all money back to them. Called them to get the whole loan paid back at the the day of my call. Regardless that they left around $11 none paid, call few more times and they continue to do it leaving around $4 or $3 or $2 or even 60 cents. They just continue to draw few dollars from my bank account. Called them many times, and they keep saying that they have technical issues, which they cannot resolved for more than a month. Seems they just crooks, be very careful, because when you owe them they would overcharge you illegally all the time and continue draw from you account, claiming technical glitches and etc. They need to be shut down.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We were approved for a $30,000.00 business line of credit that was supposedly available when we needed it. We decided to take a draw and found out that we had to go through a second approval process requiring much more detail and access to our bank account. After wasting my time the approval was not real. Be careful in dealing with these people. BTW we have been funded over $60,000.00 since then from other reputable lenders.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We highly recommend them! They were fast, polite, and precise. The staff was always available and responded right away. We won't work with anyone else. They are the place to go when you need a line of credit to help your business further itself. Thank you Headway Capital.

Headway Capital author review by Barbara Friedberg

Headway Capital is a part of the publicly-traded lender Enova International. Headway Capital offers lines of credit up to $35,000 to many types of small businesses. It is headquartered in Chicago.

• Payment options: Borrowers can determine which repayment options work best for them. The loans have terms of 12, 18 or 24 months and payments can be made weekly or monthly. These options can vary by state, but the website clearly outlines your options before applying.

• Clear minimum qualifications: Headway Capital’s website clearly outlines the minimum qualifications for businesses. To qualify, you must have been in business at least one year and have a revenue of at least $50,000 per year.

• Timely: Once your application is approved, funds will be deposited into your business’ account quickly. Funds are often available the next business day.

• Early repayment: You can repay your Headway Capital business loan early without incurring additional fees.

• Pre-approval: You can see how much money you would qualify for and get an initial approval online. This pre-approval check will not impact your credit score.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor