Headway Capital

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This company conducted themselves in a very professional and courteous manner throughout the process; their thoroughness with information, both required and provided, was impressive. I would recommend them to any small business in need of such services. The entire process was smooth and quite straightforward, and did not take too much time.

I will recommend Headway Capital as one of the best and fastest loan company out there. Document requested was straight forward and approval instantly. Their APR is much better compare to other loan companies. Their customer service is top notch. You can be guarantee to be treated as a valuable customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed a line of credit to keep the business running smoothly and your company came through without a hitch. It is a pleasure doing business with your company and thank you for letting me sleep better at night. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everyone who helped me with my business credit line was very polite, respectful and efficient. I appreciate the good service and quick process - the funding happened within a week. Thank you for helping my business grow. I appreciate everyone on the Headway Capital team.

I was referred to your company by a person who handles my business lending. From the very beginning it was a concise and easy process. The time frame was 3 days from submittal to being funded with communication from my sales rep continuously!! I would highly recommend Headway Capital!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very pleased with the services rendered by Headway Capital and their courteous customer service. They understand the needs of a small business organization, and, the timeliness of their fund distributions. Bravo, Headway! You are professional and responsive to the needs of this small business!

Very disappointed at the high interest rate and low credit limit of my business line of credit. I have 750 Fico score and my limit is only for $10700 with 54% APR. Also their time to review the application takes forever.

I am happy and satisfied with the entire experience. Although I did not receive a line of credit which I was expecting to get, but I think it will increase as time goes by and I make constant and on time payments. Thank you for the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you very much for providing a service to keep my small design and fabrication business growing. Having a line of credit when business is slow provides a great security to keep everything running during the slow periods and the increased comfort of not worrying as often when you're doing everything plus making inventory and the sales. SO THANK YOU!

Great experience all around!! Easily applied for, and the customer service was phenomenal! The only thing that could make it better or easier is if there was an application for your phone. I would recommend Headway Capital to any small business owner!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent service, very prompt and very detailed. They made sure I understood the terms and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to my business associates for any capital needs they may need for growth. I look forward to working with Headway Capital for years to come.

They have been very helpful and easy to work with. Came through when was most needed. It was nice to have someone to help us with on our business. Did need much information and was an easy process. Thank you for the support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Headway Capital has excellent customer service, everyone was a pleasure to talk to. The documents they needed were not cumbersome!!! And a easy process and we got funded within 3 days??? Yay... for us!! After we pay back loan we will definitely use Headway Capital again and refer anybody we know who can use their services. Thanks again.

Very smooth process, handled professionally and fast. I would highly recommend Headway to anyone looking for fast and a financial institution that listens to what your needs are! And they actually came through within the time frame I was told. So thank you!

I felt scammed. And this is a horrific service to small businesses. Funds were deposited into my account before I finished the transaction on my side. It took a call to you for the website to show on my side what was going on on your side. I never saw the interest rate or loan documents until days after the funds were deposited. After the initial call that was answered, your phone system dropped my call three times. I finally had Chase Bank return your funds to you. Finally, you should be horrifically ashamed of yourself for charging small businesses 60% interest a year.

Did provide a great time savings and caring for small business like myself. Thank you for the opportunity given and hopefully continue doing business with your team. Hopefully I will grow more in my own co. And you definitely will deserve a great admiration for the trust deposited in me.

Headway Capital Company Profile