4.6/5 (70 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Headway Capital

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Headway Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: June 12, 2022

It has been a great experience that is made so easy, it is seamless. The website is easy to navigate as well. Because of this, I have never needed to contact customer service. They have done what they said they would and that is important to me.

Original review: June 2, 2022

Ben was amazing, quick and super proactive with the offer. I'm speechless with his team and work! Headway Capital is fast and accurate to work. I got the line in less than 24 hrs! Great Support and Help! Thanks HeadWay for the opportunity!.

Get buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I highly recommend Headway Capital as a financial backup for small businesses especially during these tough times. The terms are easy which supports an owner in getting money when it is needed quickly. The payment options allow for monthly installments, so it is easy on the budget.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Working with Headway Capital to establish a line of credit for expansion was simple, fast, and efficient. We had access literally within a few days of applying and while more costly worth it to avoid the painful process of traditional bank financing. Excellent option for short term needs.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Everything moved along smoothly. I received just what I expected, in a timely manner, without a lot of time wasting back and forth. I am very happy with the service and the product. I would definitely recommend Headway to others in search of working capital.

Original review: May 20, 2022

The loan experience was quick and easy, funds delivered on time and rates are what you expect with this type of loan. However, product was misrepresented by Lendio as reporting to Experian Business Bureau. It does not, so this product will not help business credit outside of Headway. If you need cash quickly they do a good job. If you're looking to build business credit it is not the right product.

Headway Capital response

Hi Christopher,

Currently we do not report to credit bureaus, Hopefully in the future this is something we will implement. Please contact our dedicated Headway Capital Customer Service team at (866) 698-8494 or via email at support@headwaycapital.com If you have any additional questions about your account.

Original review: April 5, 2022

It was quick and efficient I was impressed and appreciate the effort. I will likely recommend your company to others as we move forward. Thanks so much for your help and effort. This is a great tool for our business.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Very helpful getting the loan done from start to finish. Customer service was pleasant to deal with and they worked hard to get me a loan that made sense for my situation. I would highly recommend Headway for your lending needs.

Original review: March 22, 2022

We have been very excited to work with Headway and their product. It is always ready when we need it and the terms have been fair. Our day to day business would be slowed if we were not able to get these funds.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

A fast efficient well described process! A+ thank you. My rep Josh did everything as he explained and walked me through the entire process. Courteous of my time and schedule we completed the process in little time. Thank you Josh!

Headway Capital author review by Barbara Friedberg

Headway Capital is a part of the publicly-traded lender Enova International. Headway Capital offers lines of credit up to $35,000 to many types of small businesses. It is headquartered in Chicago.

• Payment options: Borrowers can determine which repayment options work best for them. The loans have terms of 12, 18 or 24 months and payments can be made weekly or monthly. These options can vary by state, but the website clearly outlines your options before applying.

• Clear minimum qualifications: Headway Capital’s website clearly outlines the minimum qualifications for businesses. To qualify, you must have been in business at least one year and have a revenue of at least $50,000 per year.

• Timely: Once your application is approved, funds will be deposited into your business’ account quickly. Funds are often available the next business day.

• Early repayment: You can repay your Headway Capital business loan early without incurring additional fees.

• Pre-approval: You can see how much money you would qualify for and get an initial approval online. This pre-approval check will not impact your credit score.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Advisor