4.53/5
  • 1 star
Based on 19 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Headway Capital offers lines of credit to businesses in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 30, 2017

19 Headway Capital Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Headway Capital has helped my business when my own bank wouldn't. I am greatly appreciative to this company. They really look out for the little guys. The staff was really helpful and did all they could to get me the funding I needed to grow my business.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The people that were helping me with the process of this loan were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable about the loan process. I even had more questions and the two reps that I contacted, gave me the comfort and information I needed. The process to receive the loan did not take long. I appreciate Headway Capital with the help I needed to get things rolling with my business.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The application process was very painless and I received the decision quickly. There were no hidden obstacles and was done clearly and efficiently. I was approved for more than I needed but I was able to choose the amount I wanted immediately. I would recommend to a friend without hesitation.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

This company conducted themselves in a very professional and courteous manner throughout the process; their thoroughness with information, both required and provided, was impressive. I would recommend them to any small business in need of such services. The entire process was smooth and quite straightforward, and did not take too much time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I will recommend Headway Capital as one of the best and fastest loan company out there. Document requested was straight forward and approval instantly. Their APR is much better compare to other loan companies. Their customer service is top notch. You can be guarantee to be treated as a valuable customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

We needed a line of credit to keep the business running smoothly and your company came through without a hitch. It is a pleasure doing business with your company and thank you for letting me sleep better at night. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Everyone who helped me with my business credit line was very polite, respectful and efficient. I appreciate the good service and quick process - the funding happened within a week. Thank you for helping my business grow. I appreciate everyone on the Headway Capital team.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I was referred to your company by a person who handles my business lending. From the very beginning it was a concise and easy process. The time frame was 3 days from submittal to being funded with communication from my sales rep continuously!! I would highly recommend Headway Capital!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I am very pleased with the services rendered by Headway Capital and their courteous customer service. They understand the needs of a small business organization, and, the timeliness of their fund distributions. Bravo, Headway! You are professional and responsive to the needs of this small business!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Very disappointed at the high interest rate and low credit limit of my business line of credit. I have 750 Fico score and my limit is only for $10700 with 54% APR. Also their time to review the application takes forever.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I am happy and satisfied with the entire experience. Although I did not receive a line of credit which I was expecting to get, but I think it will increase as time goes by and I make constant and on time payments. Thank you for the service.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Thank you very much for providing a service to keep my small design and fabrication business growing. Having a line of credit when business is slow provides a great security to keep everything running during the slow periods and the increased comfort of not worrying as often when you're doing everything plus making inventory and the sales. SO THANK YOU!

Original review: July 23, 2017

Great experience all around!! Easily applied for, and the customer service was phenomenal! The only thing that could make it better or easier is if there was an application for your phone. I would recommend Headway Capital to any small business owner!

Original review: July 17, 2017

Excellent service, very prompt and very detailed. They made sure I understood the terms and answered all of my questions. I would recommend them to my business associates for any capital needs they may need for growth. I look forward to working with Headway Capital for years to come.

Original review: July 14, 2017

They have been very helpful and easy to work with. Came through when was most needed. It was nice to have someone to help us with on our business. Did need much information and was an easy process. Thank you for the support.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Headway Capital has excellent customer service, everyone was a pleasure to talk to. The documents they needed were not cumbersome!!! And a easy process and we got funded within 3 days??? Yay... for us!! After we pay back loan we will definitely use Headway Capital again and refer anybody we know who can use their services. Thanks again.

Original review: June 20, 2017

Very smooth process, handled professionally and fast. I would highly recommend Headway to anyone looking for fast and a financial institution that listens to what your needs are! And they actually came through within the time frame I was told. So thank you!

Original review: June 18, 2017

I felt scammed. And this is a horrific service to small businesses. Funds were deposited into my account before I finished the transaction on my side. It took a call to you for the website to show on my side what was going on on your side. I never saw the interest rate or loan documents until days after the funds were deposited. After the initial call that was answered, your phone system dropped my call three times. I finally had Chase Bank return your funds to you. Finally, you should be horrifically ashamed of yourself for charging small businesses 60% interest a year.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Did provide a great time savings and caring for small business like myself. Thank you for the opportunity given and hopefully continue doing business with your team. Hopefully I will grow more in my own co. And you definitely will deserve a great admiration for the trust deposited in me.

Headway Capital Company Information