Looking for a business loan provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.48/5

Headway Capital

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Headway Capital offers lines of credit to businesses in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.

View More View More

46 Headway Capital Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We highly recommend them! They were fast, polite, and precise. The staff was always available and responded right away. We won't work with anyone else. They are the place to go when you need a line of credit to help your business further itself. Thank you Headway Capital.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I received an approval on my email. I had second thoughts as this was just a Robo email. But Headway Capital did everything they said they would do. This has been an excellent experience. The loan was timely and accurate. I look forward to a long relationship with Headway Capital. Thank You very much in helping to grow my business.

Get expert buying tips about Business Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Headway Capital made it so easy and fast, to get the funds we needed to continue running our business effectively. We were in need of cash flow to buy more equipment and other operating expenses while revenue streams were low in one month. These funds allowed us to continue running without shortfall.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

If you have dealt with more than one of these companies you know how you can be left hanging in the wind on an answer or on the other end getting pushy or "I am doing you a favor" service. Everyone at Headway ( including the underwriter, unheard of...) was very understanding about concerns I had on rates and explaining the loan to me in as much detail as I wanted. I would highly recommend this company if these things matter to you!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

All phases of the process where explained satisfactorily and questions were answered promptly. I did have to call in to get an understanding of why I couldn't make my monthly payment prior to the due date. Other than that I don't have any comments at this time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Stay away. They are dangerous and I suspect you may have a lot of issues with them. Used to get a small loan around 10K. Used for the few weeks and returned all money back to them. Called them to get the whole loan paid back at the the day of my call. Regardless that they left around $11 none paid, call few more times and they continue to do it leaving around $4 or $3 or $2 or even 60 cents. They just continue to draw few dollars from my bank account. Called them many times, and they keep saying that they have technical issues, which they cannot resolved for more than a month. Seems they just crooks, be very careful, because when you owe them they would overcharge you illegally all the time and continue draw from you account, claiming technical glitches and etc. They need to be shut down.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We were approved for a $30,000.00 business line of credit that was supposedly available when we needed it. We decided to take a draw and found out that we had to go through a second approval process requiring much more detail and access to our bank account. After wasting my time the approval was not real. Be careful in dealing with these people. BTW we have been funded over $60,000.00 since then from other reputable lenders.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

As a new business owner my experience was great! Headway Capital is helping me grow as fast as my demand is! I am now able to purchase new equipment and start new employees to keep up with the same demand.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Hassle-free! A stressful process made easy. Courteous reps and speedy service. Pleased with the service we received and would recommend to others. Banks are stressful to deal with these days (even with good/great credit), however this was a fast and pleasant experience!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Recently applied for business line of credit. The application was easy to navigate and there was a quick turnaround time. Highly recommend! Will maintain a long term relationship. Made application on 10/12/2018 and funds were in my account on 10/15/2018.

Headway Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Headway Capital is a part of the publicly-traded lender Enova International. Headway Capital offers lines of credit up to $35,000 to many types of small businesses. It is headquartered in Chicago.

• Payment options: Borrowers can determine which repayment options work best for them. The loans have terms of 12, 18 or 24 months and payments can be made weekly or monthly. These options can vary by state, but the website clearly outlines your options before applying.

• Clear minimum qualifications: Headway Capital’s website clearly outlines the minimum qualifications for businesses. To qualify, you must have been in business at least one year and have a revenue of at least $50,000 per year.

• Timely: Once your application is approved, funds will be deposited into your business’ account quickly. Funds are often available the next business day.

• Early repayment: You can repay your Headway Capital business loan early without incurring additional fees.

• Pre-approval: You can see how much money you would qualify for and get an initial approval online. This pre-approval check will not impact your credit score.

• Best for: small businesses, local businesses and expanding businesses.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg