4.6/5 (75 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Headway Capital

Headway Capital provides a line of credit to small business owners. You can order more inventory, purchase new equipment, cover expenses until your receivables are paid, or just get through a slump when business is slow. A line of credit is flexible, so it gives you the ability to be more flexible about your business decisions. Once approved, you can draw money whenever you need to, up to your available credit limit, and make monthly or weekly repayments that fit your budget. The team of experts at Headway Capital are ready to assist you in your financial needs. Contact us today!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Headway Capital Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Headway Capital?

Original review: April 5, 2022

It was quick and efficient I was impressed and appreciate the effort. I will likely recommend your company to others as we move forward. Thanks so much for your help and effort. This is a great tool for our business.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Very helpful getting the loan done from start to finish. Customer service was pleasant to deal with and they worked hard to get me a loan that made sense for my situation. I would highly recommend Headway for your lending needs.

Original review: March 22, 2022

We have been very excited to work with Headway and their product. It is always ready when we need it and the terms have been fair. Our day to day business would be slowed if we were not able to get these funds.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

A fast efficient well described process! A+ thank you. My rep Josh did everything as he explained and walked me through the entire process. Courteous of my time and schedule we completed the process in little time. Thank you Josh!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Excellent service, quick reply and funding. Very honest and professional service. Would highly recommend company.. Was surprised at the service offered. Think employee was very knowledgeable. Hope all is as promised. Waiting to see if this is true. I hate doing these testimonials.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Everything moved along smoothly. I received just what I expected, in a timely manner, without a lot of time wasting back and forth. I am very happy with the service and the product. I would definitely recommend Headway to others in search of working capital.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

The approval process with Headway Capital was quick and easy. The funds had been deposited into our account on the following business day as promised. Very professional trustworthy company. I look forward to doing more work with Headway Capital in the future.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

My experience is been excellent. The service was fast and efficient but thorough and I was pleased to get the product that I wanted. Importantly for me as I was supplying confidential financial information it was a company that I trusted.

Original review: July 7, 2021

I would definitely choose Headway again and refer them to any of my friends. Headway is very efficient, friendly and cooperative to work with. Their online system is easy to use and their interest rates are competitive. Thank you Headway

Original review: June 10, 2021

I am very pleased with the overall experience I have had with Headway. From my first engagement with the organization online to contacting and interacting with customer service. They have a very seamless, streamlined process that makes it easy to engage, and when I called to speak with a customer service representative, they were extremely helpful and took great care of me. I would recommend/refer them to any business looking for funding.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Been a customer for a long time. Easy to work with and simple to navigate. Lots of payments options and you know what it is before clicking on. Very easy website to understand and very easy to use. Would recommend to any business person that may be looking.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Headway Capital helped our business with a flowless process. The process took little time and we get the loan in no time. Loan terms were reasonable and funds deposited in our account within 72 hours total time from start of application. I would recommend Headway Capital and good doing business with them. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

This was the easy Line Of Credit I have ever received. No interest charged unless used and then only for days it is used. The process only took a couple of days from start to finish. So far, I highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The application process was easy to complete. After we were approved, I contacted customer service to verify some items and Bonnie was extremely helpful and answered my questions. I look forward to a long term relationship with your firm. I will recommend you to any business needing a line of credit.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I found the process incredibly easy and the product very reasonably priced for a non-banking line of credit. I do wish more funds were available and that the terms of repayment could extend beyond 18 months, but overall I am pleased. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I applied and received a 12,000.00 line of credit from Headway Capital in September of 2017. The process was quite easy and the APR terms were pretty fair compared to others in this industry (42.14% APR) AND 24 MONTHS REPAYMENT TERMS with a single monthly payment. I used almost the entire $12,000.00 and paid it back monthly with my payment being about $902.00. I eventually got the balance down to about $6,000.00 and they rewarded me with a higher line of credit boosting it up to $15,000.00 after about 13 months. Again I paid that balance back down to about $8,000.00 and they again raised my credit limit to $17,200.00 after about 18 months of doing business with them with NO MISSED OR LATE PAYMENTS.

I paid off my balance with them on DEC 4, 2019 via a BANK WIRE TRANSFER for the full amount that I owed them (roughly $16,200.00) and they stalled for a week and did NOT locate the wire transfer or credit my account as PAID IN FULL until the 10th of December at which another payment had been deducted from my account, leaving me with an OVERPAYMENT! I called them several times and was given the run around time and time again. I finally today got confirmation that the OVERPAYMENT amount had been mailed to me on the 26th of December.

It appears that they were upset with me for paying off my line of credit early and stalled to keep the money they owed me in their back to make interest off funds that I NO LONGER OWED THEM. I would say they are a great company to work with as long as you don't pay your line of credit off early, because if you do it's ALL BAD from there.

BDW, Small business owner in California

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Our experience with working up this loan agreement was very professional and done with a good understanding of our needs. It was done quickly, properly, and met our needs as discussed. We would recommend Headway Capital to anyone who needs a prompt and professional response to their need.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Nickolaus was great. Persistent but not in an obtrusive way. He explained things well and was patient given my lack of experience in this kind of process. I'm still in the early stages of using this product so I can't fully say my level of satisfaction with the end to end product but so far I believe Nickolaus did a great job.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

The agent delivered what he promised and no BS about rates he was able to offer. The approval went reasonably fast however when signing the agreement I would have preferred to have a copy in hand to review first. As such it was signed online with the agent and someone else involved. Funds did not come as promised and had to make several calls and emails to get the funds in my account.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Stay away. They are dangerous and I suspect you may have a lot of issues with them. Used to get a small loan around 10K. Used for the few weeks and returned all money back to them. Called them to get the whole loan paid back at the the day of my call. Regardless that they left around $11 none paid, call few more times and they continue to do it leaving around $4 or $3 or $2 or even 60 cents. They just continue to draw few dollars from my bank account. Called them many times, and they keep saying that they have technical issues, which they cannot resolved for more than a month. Seems they just crooks, be very careful, because when you owe them they would overcharge you illegally all the time and continue draw from you account, claiming technical glitches and etc. They need to be shut down.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We were approved for a $30,000.00 business line of credit that was supposedly available when we needed it. We decided to take a draw and found out that we had to go through a second approval process requiring much more detail and access to our bank account. After wasting my time the approval was not real. Be careful in dealing with these people. BTW we have been funded over $60,000.00 since then from other reputable lenders.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We highly recommend them! They were fast, polite, and precise. The staff was always available and responded right away. We won't work with anyone else. They are the place to go when you need a line of credit to help your business further itself. Thank you Headway Capital.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

As a new business owner my experience was great! Headway Capital is helping me grow as fast as my demand is! I am now able to purchase new equipment and start new employees to keep up with the same demand.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I received an approval on my email. I had second thoughts as this was just a Robo email. But Headway Capital did everything they said they would do. This has been an excellent experience. The loan was timely and accurate. I look forward to a long relationship with Headway Capital. Thank You very much in helping to grow my business.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Hassle-free! A stressful process made easy. Courteous reps and speedy service. Pleased with the service we received and would recommend to others. Banks are stressful to deal with these days (even with good/great credit), however this was a fast and pleasant experience!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Recently applied for business line of credit. The application was easy to navigate and there was a quick turnaround time. Highly recommend! Will maintain a long term relationship. Made application on 10/12/2018 and funds were in my account on 10/15/2018.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Excellent! Good experience, nice and easy... I needed help growing my business and the banks are not very helpful when it comes to that. I'm glad we have options with Headway Capital like this. I really appreciate it, that's for sure...

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Headway Capital made it so easy and fast, to get the funds we needed to continue running our business effectively. We were in need of cash flow to buy more equipment and other operating expenses while revenue streams were low in one month. These funds allowed us to continue running without shortfall.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

If you have dealt with more than one of these companies you know how you can be left hanging in the wind on an answer or on the other end getting pushy or "I am doing you a favor" service. Everyone at Headway ( including the underwriter, unheard of...) was very understanding about concerns I had on rates and explaining the loan to me in as much detail as I wanted. I would highly recommend this company if these things matter to you!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

All phases of the process where explained satisfactorily and questions were answered promptly. I did have to call in to get an understanding of why I couldn't make my monthly payment prior to the due date. Other than that I don't have any comments at this time.

Headway Capital Company Information