2. Automotive
  3. Car Buying Sites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

Tred.com is a website dedicated to helping both buyers and sellers save money when buying or selling a car online. Tred cuts out the middleman by acting as a broker but without charging the usual high broker fees. Tred only accepts private dealers. The site helps with transactions and logistical issues like taxes and title transfers, and they also inspect cars to make sure they are fit for sale.

Compare insurance providers online

See if you can save today on Everquote

Compare quotes

Compare insurance providers online

See if you can save today on Everquote

Compare quotes

Tred Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tred?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tred?

Original review: June 5, 2020

Attempted to use their services to sell my vehicle. Paid the initial $19.00. Their listings generated very little interest. Their portal never gave me a trade in amount for the vehicle as they had advertised. If you decide to use their services, beware that once the first person “reaches out” to you, you will be charged $99.00 if you cancel their services. One person contacted me for a test drive and cancelled a few hours later. That one and only contact caused them to charge me $99.00 once I cancelled their services. Their listings did not generate much interest in my vehicle.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I thought the service was excellent value. You removed a lot of headache and made it really smooth for me. I also liked the price setting piece. I felt like it was hard to find another service that would be willing to say my price was "fair" - and you let me post it at the price I wanted.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Smoothest transaction ever. Made the car buying and paperwork so easy. Never bought a car with that ease of mind. From scheduling to check the car, from financing the car it was all in one go and I don't have to worry about anything. They also provide with Carfax report so you can buy with ease.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Great experience the whole way through. Staff was very responsive on the chat feature. Only snag was that the car sold quicker than the TRED packet could arrive in the mail but they are working with me on that.

Original review: May 8, 2020

TRED made buying a car easy and stress free!! Chris walked me through everything!! Customer service was outstanding!!! He made me feel that I could really trust all that they do! I encourage everyone to use this service!!! Thank you so much!!!

Original review: May 4, 2020

“For something that seemed like it would be daunting. Tred made it a painless experience. The car was sold within three days of making my account.” A personal contact person was available on call, Whatsapp & all other communication tools known to man to answer all my first-time seller questions as well.

Original review: April 22, 2020

This was such a fantastic experience! Took me only 1 test drive and felt great about the recommended price. TRED walked us thru every step of the process. I can’t imagine buying or selling a car any other way!!

Original review: April 21, 2020

Seems very professional; thoroughly vetted my vehicle and myself! I appreciated that because there are so many scams going around now. They did exactly what they said they would do for me and I was able to sell my vehicle.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Every car should be bought this way! I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I was so impressed with how effortless the transaction was that I have to share my experience buying a car through TRED. Just not having to wait at a dealership and sit in a DMV all day is reason enough to use TRED. I would like to thank their entire team for all their hard work and excellent service. I will definitely be using them again!

Original review: April 17, 2020

I would highly recommend TRED to anyone. The entire process was painless. John went out of his way to make sure all questions I had were answered in a very timely manner. You get the benefits (price) of buying from a private party AND the benefits (loan rates, security, etc) of buying from a dealership.

Tred Company Information