Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.80/5

Toyota Prius

Maintenance costs may outstrip fuel savings

The Toyota Prius is a full hybrid electric car that debuted in 1994. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

892 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 7, 2018

After eight years and 40000 I have had zero issues with my Prius. It is super reliable, although it does seem to be hard on tires. I have just worn out my second set of tires and I check the pressure every ten days!

Original review: May 7, 2018

My 2017 Prius V is what I've been wanting, ever since they came out. I finally got one, and it is great! Very comfortable, big enough to haul what I need in the back or with the seats folded down, so quiet, and I can go great distances on only a 10 gal tank! I love the opportunity to finally have an eco-friendly auto!

Original review: May 6, 2018

The Prius had made my life simpler — not so many trips to the gas station, service charges are cheaper, good performance, trunk space with fold down back seats lets us carry most anything.

Original review: May 6, 2018

Very tough car: even hail didn't affect it! Also, very comfortable seats and easy to use climate control. Gas mileage is amazing, which is one of the reasons we bought this Toyota Prius V.

Original review: May 5, 2018

After a few years I replaced my tires and didn't get the correct ones for a 2011 Prius so I am only getting 42-45 MPG instead of 50 or more MPG. This is my only gripe.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Prius?

Original review: May 5, 2018

I love this car (Toyota Prius Hybrid) and would definitely buy the same model again. It has been worry free with no repairs needed, is comfortable to drive, and its efficiency has saved us a great deal on gasoline.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Can't beat the quiet running, its head room and MPG! The Prius is inexpensive to maintain and remains stylish. The hatchback makes shopping easy and lets me load large items in the back especially with the rear seats lowered.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Toyota Prius 2017 is mostly good. But what I don't like: the dashboard is too cluttered with icons that can't be turned off, and the brightness control is hard to find in the dark - a hazard.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I love how quiet the Toyota Prius is but sometimes that can cause pedestrians a problem, let alone the driver when forgetting to shut off the car. It gets mileage numbers I have not seen elsewhere.

Original review: May 2, 2018

My Prius is very quiet, runs smoothly, is a roomy four seater hatchback, and gets fabulous gas mileage. Purchased my first Prius in 2005, drove it for 12 years with no problems. This past summer I traded it for my second Prius and I love it!!!

Toyota Prius Company Information