Toyota Corolla

Compare Car Models

Research top Car Models recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The performance is beautiful and gives good light to my Toyota car. My vehicle has saved my life in many ways and I am so happy with it. The durability is absolutely amazing and it has a nice, smooth touch to it. I love it so much and I thanked the car for riding with in a wonderful journey. It is cute, beautiful, amazing, wonderful and delightful. We've been thru so much with the car. Everyone loves its appearance. It drives amazingly and I maintain the car in perfect condition.

This car is a very good value. The cost is good for such a wonderful car. It is worth what you pay. Long lasting, very durable and strong. Can withstand wear and tear and withstand harsh weather conditions. I would definitely recommend on durability. Built tough to endure anything. The performance is excellent. Its gas mileage is great and is not loud at all. I love how smooth it rides and how it drives. Very easy and sleek. The appearance is so appealing. I love the make and design. It is so sleek and stylish. You could not ask for a better-looking car. Keeps my family safe.

I love my car. This was my first car, my parents chipped in a bit, but the car is in my name and I paid for most of it. I got it when I was 17 and I am now 25 and still have the car- so far it's my first and last. I've had very few issues, and the few I had were my fault for not changing oil on time, forgetting to add antifreeze, etc. but it still runs fine 8 years later. The brakes are good, is decent on gas. Even though I bought it 8 years ago, it's still adorable. I've always liked the style of Japanese cars. The outside is blue, with soft grey interior. It has great value because most of my friends who got cars when I did no longer have the same car because most of them broke down one way or another. This one keeps going and it's great!

I really liked the design of the car, it was a great design. I loved both the exterior and interior. It had a sleek feel to it and fit my personal style. It was a good car and easy to drive. It also worked fine in the winter months when we had heavy snow. Never really had to do any work on it which was nice. Never got in a crash with it either. Car looked and ran great. It was a great value and really worth the amount I paid for it.

This is a great car for anyone. You can depend on Toyota to keep going for a long times and many years. Very low maintenance and it keeps good gas mileage. Reliable, Toyota is the best made car. This car has been used since I bought it in 1992. When I bought my car I only paid 875.00 at the Toyota car dealer. It was a wholesale car with only 12 miles on it. They only used these cars for demo and test drive, I was lucky to get this car. Still have the car. Now almost 400, 000 miles, and still kicking and still has great get up and speed. I actually bought another one as well for the same price which was a stick shift. The only thing that I have noticed with the 1992 Toyota Corolla is the overspray on all these cars is after years of wear and tear they all become oxidized all over.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Corolla?

I paid around 20 thousand for my Corolla and to me that is a great value for a new car and one of this caliber. It is an amazingly durable car. Has tons of safety features that leaves me confident while driving with my children in the car. Has front and side airbag as well as rear seat safety. I feel totally safe. It also has great fuel economy, and is a quiet comfortable ride over bumps or uneven pavement. It is a little slow to accelerate but it holds its own. Additionally, I am very happy with the appearance of the Corolla. It has a beautiful exterior and the interior is awesome. I love the seats and there is plenty of trunk space.

It rides and handles well and rides smoothly on open roads. Easy to park and maneuver and just the right size. Also, appealing and nice style with smooth designs and very modern looking. Easy to take care of. Maintenance free except for usual stuff to take care of it. Maintenance exterior is easy and need just to keep waxed and washed to look good. Also fair on gas mileage. A lotta car for the right price and not too expensive and more than average on the deals getting the right price. Sells great... Keeps its values for years to come.

My car gets me where I need to and it is low on gas as well as it does not give me any mechanical problems. I have had my car for a while now and it seems I fall in love with it all over again every time I get in it. I am very satisfied with my car. I love the color, the way it drives, the mpg that I get when I take a trip along with the many features it offers. Also, the outside and inside is very appealing and the outside appearance shows style. I'd recommend my car to anyone who is looking for a reliable, high performance car. The car is worth its value simply because it gives good mileage, easy to drive, the features are top of the line and the appearance shows class and style so you get what you pay for.

This car never gave me any trouble. Even in the winter it never gave an issue. I had it for 8 years and drive to different states. It was easy driving and never gave any issues from highways to back roads. Could accelerate easily and the brakes were amazing. I loved the car. Mine was black with gray fabric interior. I never liked leather because it got too hot in the summer but I liked my colors. I got a great car for the money. I paid 14,000 at the time for the car. It was great and I couldn't say enough good things about it. I would recommend the Corolla over most any other car.

Strong, good, neat. It was strong enough to drive around and reliable. Not something that would break down on you. Effective and was a possible to not doubt its performance. It was tall enough and was accurately concerned on its mechanics. Also, good looking and good price. Not too expensive.

My performance with this car is great, never want another. This is truly a well made car. Very good for long traveling and change of environment. Keeping up with the maintenance has been a breeze. It's good on gas and very efficient during traffic. Kids enjoy it. Has a very smooth ride. It's easy to drive. Gotten plenty of offers on it but I love my car and never sale. Had an Impala before. It wasn't good, cost a lot to maintain. Never enjoyed it. This was truly the best choice and I'm thankful for having my car. The appearance is also very well designed and is notice by all. My color is red. Gives you that fierce feeling. Determined to take on the world and all that comes your way. It's roomy but not overly sized. It gives you a difference with other cars and easily found in a crowded parking lot. You can't go wrong with this look.

The value of my car is very well deserved. I was looking for something that gave me that comfort. You can't find a better value than this. Bring you the best satisfaction. Never making the wrong choice when choosing this car. Value is one of its good quality. Highly recommend this car to everyone because the experience has been a blessing and joy. Just sitting here thinking about my car makes me want to take a drive.

It has a very sleek and somewhat sexy look to it which I still love and look for in my future cars. The side is beautiful as well which is good and not to mention that new car smell. Also, the performance was impeccable. I thought that it's was durable especially during winter which is tough for a first time driver. Actually I had an accident but luckily the car only got a dent in it which was free for me to fix. I'd say that this car is really valuable especially for the price. It's comes at a great price so that's a bonus. It's a sturdy good car that looks amazing so you really can't beat that. I strongly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for something sturdy and something that would last them a long time if they take care of it correctly.

Great car for the price. You get a lot for your money. Pretty good performance. It runs great and it's made great, nice and sturdy little car. Nice and sleek car, very well made, comfortable seats, very safe. I love it. A lot of room in the back, great for kids and other passengers. I love all the features that comes with the car. I opted in for some extras. It gets great gas mileage. Great for trips which I take a lot of to see family. All in all, I'd definitely recommend to friends and family and consider buying a newer model when it comes out.

Durability has been great this far and I couldn't recommend it enough. It's been so reliable and great on gas. I'm very happy with my purchase and my family also loves it as well. Such a beautifully designed vehicle. My family loves to ride along with me to run simple errands and help me around town that sometimes it's a pain to have family with me all the time but I love my car. Gets me from point a to point b and all the places in between and so great on gas that my family is actually interested in looking for a new car I couldn't be any happier. Very much worth the money I paid for it. I have actually paid a little more but obviously am glad I got such a great deal on this vehicle.

We only paid $1500 for the car and ran it (very good mileage) for 10 years until we had a fire in the garage and that did the car in. Incredibly, when the fireman go it open (the doors were melted), it started so they didn't have to haul it out, only drive it to the street and the insurance company picked it up there. For a small car, it could take a lot of wear and tear and still work fine. For awhile, I drove it every day to work, then my husband drove it every day to work. It was used when we bought it and still going strong 10 years later. This is a small car with a small engine so if a rummm-rummm car is desired, this would not work, but it was fine for us and especially for me because it was easy to park. It certainly wouldn't stand out in a parking lot though. It was small, neat, and tomato red and the body was almost like a small version of a Chevrolet or Ford--sedan like.

The Toyota Corolla is unspectacular but reliable so far. It is a basic car with a color that I like. It is more functional than stylish, but I bought it for price and function over style. It's been very good for the price I had in mind. It is a good budget vehicle just like its reputation and it doesn't feel like a really cheap car. There is a little rattling from the front dash which is annoying but not a real issue. Decent pick up plus very good gas mileages and braking. The car performs well for my daily 30 mile commute and is pretty quiet too.

My first car was a Corolla, so I didn't know what I was doing but it still lasted forever. I put my car through a lot and I never had any problems with anything. It was very reliable. I could get up to 75 on the interstate in like 8 seconds. The brakes always worked great, I could turn on a dime usually and had no problems in stop and go traffic. The exterior was very normal looking so you blend in with traffic. The interior was soft and comfy. At night all the lights inside looked like a spaceship. I got everything I needed and most of what I wanted, all the great performance, and reliability for a great price.

The car handles well in all weather conditions. It Works great all year round and there are zero issues with the quality of the product. The car is very well manufactured. It's a very smooth ride and a great car to drive. This car is sleek and stylish. The interior is well designed. It comes in a variety of colors and the exterior is eye catching. This is a car that looks great everywhere. This is a great deal for your money. The car is affordable and comes with a ton of amazing features. I would recommend for all weather conditions.

I own the sport version of this car. The performance is incredible and very easy to drive. It performs better than any other car I have driven. It looks immaculate both inside and out. I upgraded to the better rims and that only adds to the wonderful appearance of the vehicle. It is definitely worth every penny spent. I have owned it for 3 years and have never had to do any major work to it. The vehicle is very durable and would highly recommend to others. If given the option in the future I would choose this car again.

Toyota Corolla is a very reliable car, looks amazing, has a sleek design and is very safe. It has great accident ratings and customer service. Great value and deals and amazing prices compared to other cars in the same range.

Performance is a good. It's a car that works and handle very well when it comes to being on road. The ride is not very bumpy at all. It just a smooth ride when I drive the car. I like it very much. The performance of the car makes it worth the value. Which is the amount of money I spent on the car.

The car was decent in performance and mileage. It's roomy and has good features. Very easy to maintain. I drove many, many miles with no maintenance issues whatsoever. It was a great family car. Four cylinder engine made it a little difficult when driving amongst aggressive speeders. But I always felt safe. It was a very simple car. Four doors, good sized trunk on a beautiful shade of blue. Interior was a simple gray and black mix of leather and fabric interior. But the leather was a little rough during summer in Phoenix. The deal to get into it was great, but the payment was outrageous and ultimately caused me to have to sacrifice a lot of things. There weren't really enough features to warrant me getting into that vehicle. I paid too much monthly for this vehicle. Not enough bells and whistles for what I was paying for it.

This car is made to last, I have had absolutely no problems with this car. It runs as good as the day we bought it, I am highly satisfied with this car. I think it's a beautiful looking car, it's smart looking, sleek, looks expensive. I think this car is quite noticeable and I always notice this brand when I am out and about. It never stalls, it always goes as soon as I press on the gas, takes turns well. Most important, I feel safe while in my car. I had planned to spend about 30,000 for this car but actually got it for 27500. I was very happy with that, I do believe it is worth more money than I actually paid, you can't go wrong with that.

The car I had was a bit more expensive when I bought it new, but it was really worth it as it had 275k miles on it when I traded it in. The interior was all leather. The leather was smooth and didn't ever crack. Had a great radio system too. The color car I had was black, no paint chipping or any other problems. It was a great looking car. It was also very durable. It ran very smooth and I never had any problems with shaking or any noises under the hood. It handles well under any weather conditions and was a great riding car.

The Toyota Corolla is a very nice car for an expensive price tag. I probably won't buy one ever again because of the price. The value of this car is great. The appearance is beautiful. The interior of this car is also absolutely beautiful. The durability of this car is amazing. I didn't expect it to be so good when I got it. I'm super glad I got it because it is the best car ever compared to any other car in this huge big wide world full of different people. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for performance of a great car.

The Corolla is very well built and durable. I had an '89 Corolla and put it through every situation you should not put a car through and it held up beautifully. The appearance has improved drastically over the past few years. The interior and exterior styling is impeccable and the top of its class. They used to be faster I thought. They are quite good performance cards though. They handle very well and always get the job done. For the features and looks of the car, you would think you were in for a 30000 vehicle but with a MSRP so low, you think you are stealing it!

Toyota has some of the most durable vehicles on the market. I love the durability of the Corolla. It is very dependable and it is a long lasting vehicle. It's also beautiful, very elegant and stylish. The look, aside from the brand, is what attracted me to it in the first place. Though it is not the highest performance vehicle out there, this vehicle has superb performance compared to other vehicles in its class. For this car's look, feel, durability, performance the value is excellent compared to other vehicles on the market.

The Toyota Corolla is very safe for my family and friends who tend to ride with me. Every one who is in the car absolutely loves how smooth it drives and all the qualities it has. The performance of this vehicle is amazingly spot on! It has awesome brakes and acceleration. The best! The inside is so inviting and warm. Has a nice color to it. The outside paint job is absolutely beautiful and professional. All of my friends are jealous and want me to trade them cars. The value is okay, you get what you pay for. Car is safe, and my kids feel safe in it as do I. I recommend this as a small family's vehicle.

We drive the interstate daily and the Corolla is holding up amazing. It's a smooth ride regardless of the road conditions. The car handles like a dream and steers with ease. Lots of electric extras to make everything easy and all the standard extras are awesome too! The exterior is every sleek and sporty. The interior is amazing and very roomy for my family, my daughter loves the sun roof and the backup camera screen! What you get for the price you pay is well worth it. The Corolla is a very affordable car. The gas mileage is incredible and other than scheduled maintenance we haven't had to bring the car in at all!

Very reliable car. I didn't have to do major engine replacements. I took care of it with tune ups and oil changes and it ran like a horse. It was good from home to work and I even took it on a few road trips out of state with no issues. While there was an occasional breakdown from the parts wearing out, I loved my corolla. It was a good looking sporty car with newer tires, and heat and air works. It also had a CD player with custom 6_9 speakers. It was over 250,000 miles when I sold it. Never been wrecked. It had some dings and dents from my rough driving style as well as rusted out spots around some of the seams from old age. It was a little gangsta with the paint job, and she was a beauty. The interior held together really well during the small child phase of life.

Toyota Corolla Company Profile