Toyota Corolla

Compare Car Models

Research top Car Models recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The Toyota Corolla is very safe for my family and friends who tend to ride with me. Every one who is in the car absolutely loves how smooth it drives and all the qualities it has. The performance of this vehicle is amazingly spot on! It has awesome brakes and acceleration. The best! The inside is so inviting and warm. Has a nice color to it. The outside paint job is absolutely beautiful and professional. All of my friends are jealous and want me to trade them cars. The value is okay, you get what you pay for. Car is safe, and my kids feel safe in it as do I. I recommend this as a small family's vehicle.

We drive the interstate daily and the Corolla is holding up amazing. It's a smooth ride regardless of the road conditions. The car handles like a dream and steers with ease. Lots of electric extras to make everything easy and all the standard extras are awesome too! The exterior is every sleek and sporty. The interior is amazing and very roomy for my family, my daughter loves the sun roof and the backup camera screen! What you get for the price you pay is well worth it. The Corolla is a very affordable car. The gas mileage is incredible and other than scheduled maintenance we haven't had to bring the car in at all!

Very reliable car. I didn't have to do major engine replacements. I took care of it with tune ups and oil changes and it ran like a horse. It was good from home to work and I even took it on a few road trips out of state with no issues. While there was an occasional breakdown from the parts wearing out, I loved my corolla. It was a good looking sporty car with newer tires, and heat and air works. It also had a CD player with custom 6_9 speakers. It was over 250,000 miles when I sold it. Never been wrecked. It had some dings and dents from my rough driving style as well as rusted out spots around some of the seams from old age. It was a little gangsta with the paint job, and she was a beauty. The interior held together really well during the small child phase of life.

The price of the brand is very affordable for the middle class family and it's a good price for this car with all the extra features you get. It's a lot and it looks good. The appearance of this brand is very stylish but also looks very sporty. It's a good family car and it's reliable. It is a very good running car that last for years and you can pass it down to your children and still feel safe about the car. I had one for seven years now and it is so dependable and I am so happy with it that I still drive it everywhere and I have a new truck too. I love it so much and I will always own one.

Nothing amazing but good for the amount of money that it cost us. I would have liked more pickup in the acceleration but it was not an option at the time of purchase. Would have liked a more polished interior. Was able to get a more luxurious interior in my Hyundai for similar price. I wouldn't say that it was more durable than my Honda or Hyundai. You get what you pay for. You don't buy a car of this entry level expecting it to last forever. As long as you do routine maintenance it will last long enough to pay it off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Corolla?

My Toyota Corolla has all the space I need and more. It is easy to drive and safe for my children. I also feel safe driving around the city. Moreover, I don't have to worry about running out of gas given that it is an economic car. It is also economic when it comes to filling out the tank. The price was not bad and monthly payments are low. The Corolla has an amazing and modern design. The rims look amazing. I also love how the interior matches the outside color of the car. It has comfortable seats and a big space. I could not be happier with it.

I'm not the easiest on a car. I put a lot of miles on my Toyota Corolla and it never put me down once. It stops on a dime and steering is fantastic. On long trips, the cruise control is my go to. I know that it will perform well so not even worried. It is also my Sunday morning car and I absolutely love the look. Can count on compliments on others. While it is not the cheapest car you will buy, it is still very reasonable and worth every penny you spend. It looks good forever if you take care of it, just regular maintenance like oil changes and tires. I would recommend it highly.

The Toyota Corolla is sturdy and requires little maintenance. I got a lot of miles out of it. Great on fuel efficiency and the performance is top notch! No wonder it's at the top of the list for small vehicles. I also found this car perfect for a first time vehicle. It's modern and sleek without being over the top. I can see it appealing to drivers of all ages. And I found this to be a super affordable car. I'd place at number one for its style, performance, and cost. I'll never buy another car brand! I'd recommend it to anyone and would buy it again.

When I purchased my Toyota Corolla it was used with over a 100,000 miles on it. But like we all know that doesn't matter when it comes to the Toyota brand. They are definitely made to last. This brand is at the top of the vehicle food chain in my opinion. It's the total package, you got awesome affordable price, great quality, and durability that you can count on for years and years. Toyota Corolla's are priced right new, and used.

This car will last longer than imagined and I never had a moment's trouble with this car. Would definitely recommend if looking for a long time family automobile. It was also cheap on my insurance policy. Would also be a great beginning car for a new driver as well. It didn't take much money to fill the gas tank. A 10 dollar bill and you could pretty much fill up the gas tank. Nowadays that's great for the pocket book with the cost of living nowadays. It was always dependable and got great fuel mileage. I would drive my car all over the country without a worry of ever breaking down. Performance of this car is top notch. Definitely give a 5 star rating to this site.

My interior was blue and gray. Very roomy even though a smaller sedan. Outside color was white, which was a great color that didn't show dirt. Another great feature this car had was that the back seat folded down completely all the way. Made hauling larger items much easier. It opened up from front seats all the way to the back of the trunk.

Corolla incorporates a sleek, modern, streamlined, excellent and modern high-class look. Discover all the amazing exterior specs and options on the 2017 Toyota Corolla, from headlights to taillights and everything in between. The road warrior it was meant to be, we have the performance parts to boost engine power and improve handling and braking. Corolla's appeal, which has extremely low ownership costs, according to Toyota, due to its high reliability. Corolla will offer its dramatically elevated design, efficiency and renowned Toyota quality, at an extremely attainable price.

My Toyota Corolla is a very appealing car. I got it in a shiny black, and it looks very sleek and modern, making me feel a bit trendy. I also love the head/backlights. When you turn them on at night, they shine very brightly, and the design on them is very eye catching and intricate. I have used my Toyota Corolla for about six months, and I can say that it does not consume gas like my other. Even though I may be low on gas, it still manages to get me to where I need to go. It also has a very nice AC/heating system. It is very environmentally friendly, and I am very glad I purchased this car. I think that with all the features my car comes with, it was definitely worth getting. I especially love the appearance, the cost, and basically everything about it. It is a very beneficial car.

The Toyota Corolla handled really well during heavy rain and/or flooding and other severe weather. Also I didn’t have any trouble driving over on roads that were not well paved, and it was easy to park in tight spaces. The interior was comfortable and easy to clean. All of the controls were well within reach while driving. The exterior held up well enough with normal wear and tear. Plus, the car was very reasonably priced compared to other cars in its class. I did not have any regrets. All of the features and functionality worked as advertised.

It is amazing, not too gas consuming. It’s really soft, can perfectly cruise. It’s enjoyable, modern and stylish, the stereo and sound is simply brilliant. Have never found anything wrong about it and doubt I will. It is really fun and comfortable, especially if you’re one of those that love road trips. Its structure appearance, very clean. It is really beautiful, this is a vehicle you can easily fall in love with me. For the quality of the car and its many functions, this car has an incredible price. Whatever it costs nowadays it is very worth paying for. You feel amazing with this car. It is 100% recommendable

The Corolla felt pretty durable and safe to me. Good reliable car and good performance. Was great on gas and mileage and engine runs smooth always. I made sure to have it serviced regularly and oil changes too. Never sustained many noticeable dings or scratches. Didn't feel like a cheap plastic car like so many do these days. I definitely prefer the newer models especially with the rag top but the older models are nice too. Larger and sturdier than a Camry. The Corolla is definitely a car that's going to last so take that into consideration. Not bad of a price considering all that you get. I truly felt I got plenty of bang for my buck. Consider me a satisfied customer.

The Corolla has lasted me a long time. I've had it for 10 years and the engine runs really well. The car drives and stops really well. It's easy to operate. The speed was always maintained and I could drive to other places with no problems at all. Also, I like the color that was picked out. If I could do it over I would do a different color. I like that it is a four door especially if you have kids because then kids could ride in it too. It has a lot of pros to it. I bought it with a good price. It wasn't like Ford or Dodge. It was good for what you get for it for sure! A 4 door car is going to cost a little bit but if you think about it 10 years is a long time for a car.

The durability of the Toyota Corolla is very good. It's reliable and is good on fuel. It also has longevity and drives really smooth with no problems. The performance for the Toyota is really great and it also gives good gas mileage. The Toyota Corolla appearance is very nice. The outside of the vehicle has a sporty front end and standard headlights. It also has active safety features and hands-free technology inside and I believe it's very valuable. It seems like a very expensive vehicle, but it's affordable. It has a lot of features for the price, so you get more than a fair deal. Overall, I have to say the vehicle has worked great.

My Toyota Corolla was a 2001 and I was the second owner when it was over 10 years old but still ran like new and was very durable. It was my first car. The car is completely standard, but the outside blue/green color was very nice and even though it was an older car, I still received compliments. The inside was all tan and was just alright and did hold up well. I paid $4000 and it was worth every penny. I was able to sell it two years later for the same amount I purchased it.

It was very easy riding, and enjoyed traveling in the car. The car was always dependable and easy on gas. It had plenty of room for traveling. The inside of the car was very clean. If something did get dirty it was very easy to clean. I only had to do minor work. Like oil change and brakes. My whole family loved the car. We had it for years. The price was well worth it. I would love to have another one. The car still look new when I let it go. The value of my car would have been worth a lot more but I had too many miles on the car.

Great motor. The car has a perfect amount of power combined with great looks. The car's design looks great and the quality of paint is outstanding along with an excellent and beautiful interior. Its nice you start adding more options. It becomes a little more inflated for what it should be. I believe more items should be included at no or less charge. But I'd say the value matches up with other cars in this category and is reasonable. It is very reliable. Can always count on this car getting me where I need to go cost effectively and with excellent gas mileage. I love everything about it. I am very pleased and would recommend to anyone. It is the best car within this category.

The performance is top notched. The speed and acceleration is second to none and the MPG is first class. I got everywhere in my car and with all the safety features I get to where I'm going safe. Classy, sleek, sporty. The style fits me to a tee. I can go to work, out on the town or to church in style. A great car. You can't go wrong with this selection. I love all the options it has and I plan to buy another one. The quality of car far exceeds the value and with the factory discounts the savings were that much better. The monthly payments are so affordable that I double up on my monthly payments.

The Corolla is made of high quality parts and materials that last a long time and are inexpensive to repair if anything ever breaks. I haven't had to replace any parts yet though. The interior is made of high quality materials using new technologies, such as touchscreen radio and USB input. The exterior is not my favorite design but the headlights look nice. It is not a high performance sports car but gets you where you need to go in a hurry if you need it to. This car is meant for reliability and value over performance. The Corolla is one of the highest value vehicles on the road for the price. You can buy a new base model for less than a 5 year old sedan, it also gets very good gas mileage.

Good clean ride - performance is a key factor in the Toyota Corolla. It is durable and lasts quite a long time. It’s cheap on gas so that's good. Also, value is fairly crucial on the Toyota Corolla line too. The Japs sure know how to pump out a damn tank of a car here. The Toyota Corolla has served me quite well. So far no major problems but hey it’s always tomorrow to see what could happen next. I'm a fan for now, just not at the shop, and I wish I did not buy a white car. It is why too dusty and dirty on the exterior. But hey lesson learned. Who knows maybe one day I will buy a new red Camry instead.

The Toyota Corolla performs the same as some very high priced cars but all of the options were extremely affordable and appealing. It is one of the cheaper cars on the market for the value you receive. The former model wasn't as appealing but when I saw the new release, it has a really sleek design that caught my eye. This was one of the main reasons I purchased the car. It has been durable so far but I haven't been in any major accidents. Maintenance hasn't been too bad either but the main thing I've had to do is oil changes. Also, the performance is great - drives smooth and has lots of technical capabilities that allow for it to be considered an advanced car. Acceleration is good too.

It lasts a long time and has good gas mileage. I really like the vehicle and wouldn't get any other car. It runs smooth. Gas is cheap so it doesn't hurt the pocketbook. It is sleek and looks professional. I'm telling you should buy it. It really is great. Just look at it and tell me you don't want one. The value of the car is great for the price point and I would never change a thing about buying it.

I have had my Corolla for 13 years and it is incredibly reliable and durable. Throughout that time it has been in 2 accidents and did a great job of keeping all passengers safe and performed very well. The car accelerates well and also brakes well. It never skids in the rain either. Handling the car is easy and it never does anything unexpected. I learned to drive on this car when I was 15 years old and I am 28 now. I hope I have this car forever. The appearance is great because it is getting older, but it hasn't gone out of style. It is simple enough that it won't be outdated or silly looking after just a few years. My 2004 Toyota Corolla was relatively cheaper than other new cars when it was purchased in 2003. It has been completely worth the money since it is still my primary car and in perfect condition. Furthermore, repairs have been inexpensive and easy.

It's a great ride and love to drive it everyday. Great colors, fast speed, and a car you must have. I love the way it sit you, how it look very stylish and has great shape. You don't feel any bump when you are driving it, and it has lot of room on the inside. The price is kind of high but you can find a good car for the price you are looking for.

This vehicle can be used in many occasions. It has good quality and excellent durability. I've used it for many years and its performance is awesome. The vehicle is very powerful. Toyota is an incredible brand with one of the best vehicles in the world. The appearance of Toyota's vehicles are very innovative, have a good design and are very stylish. In all my years I bought too many cars, Toyota have the best prices, very good value and a great variety of car models to choose.

I had a Toyota Corolla for 22 years and when it was getting beyond its years, I found another one (used certified) that I'm as happy with and plan to have it for 20 years. This car does everything right and I enjoy driving it. I sometimes feel like I've got a luxury car even though I don't, but the ride is smooth. Since I bought it used, it's not the color I would choose, but it's nice looking. I have a dark blue, and the dirt shows up on it a lot and I also don't like the "apron" front. It looks too boxy. However, it's taller than many sedans, and it's still narrow - good for parking. The value is great, and the resale value on Toyotas is really good. I'm very happy with the price I got for a certified used car.

The body didn't rust away and was easy to drive. It never left us stranded despite the high mileage or had to be towed. The car had enough power to climb the mountains, and the motor never stopped running. It would never slide around a wet or slippery corner. Just keep up the maintenance and it will never fail. Even though it wasn't a full sized vehicle there was plenty of leg room in front and back, head room and trunk space for everyday needs. It has more durability for the price compared to other vehicles in its class. The price was very reasonable. It was a keeper until it was just too old.

It's a very nice car and handles very well. It is also good on gas and runs great with enough power needed to drive around with family. The looks of the car were very sporty and well handled. This car can last up to two hundred thousand miles. More Toyotas are built to last forever and better than Honda. Toyota comes with a better sound system and package. Toyota is the best out there. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Toyota Corolla Company Profile