Toyota Corolla

Compare Car Models

Research top Car Models recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It's a great ride and love to drive it everyday. Great colors, fast speed, and a car you must have. I love the way it sit you, how it look very stylish and has great shape. You don't feel any bump when you are driving it, and it has lot of room on the inside. The price is kind of high but you can find a good car for the price you are looking for.

This vehicle can be used in many occasions. It has good quality and excellent durability. I've used it for many years and its performance is awesome. The vehicle is very powerful. Toyota is an incredible brand with one of the best vehicles in the world. The appearance of Toyota's vehicles are very innovative, have a good design and are very stylish. In all my years I bought too many cars, Toyota have the best prices, very good value and a great variety of car models to choose.

I had a Toyota Corolla for 22 years and when it was getting beyond its years, I found another one (used certified) that I'm as happy with and plan to have it for 20 years. This car does everything right and I enjoy driving it. I sometimes feel like I've got a luxury car even though I don't, but the ride is smooth. Since I bought it used, it's not the color I would choose, but it's nice looking. I have a dark blue, and the dirt shows up on it a lot and I also don't like the "apron" front. It looks too boxy. However, it's taller than many sedans, and it's still narrow - good for parking. The value is great, and the resale value on Toyotas is really good. I'm very happy with the price I got for a certified used car.

The body didn't rust away and was easy to drive. It never left us stranded despite the high mileage or had to be towed. The car had enough power to climb the mountains, and the motor never stopped running. It would never slide around a wet or slippery corner. Just keep up the maintenance and it will never fail. Even though it wasn't a full sized vehicle there was plenty of leg room in front and back, head room and trunk space for everyday needs. It has more durability for the price compared to other vehicles in its class. The price was very reasonable. It was a keeper until it was just too old.

It's a very nice car and handles very well. It is also good on gas and runs great with enough power needed to drive around with family. The looks of the car were very sporty and well handled. This car can last up to two hundred thousand miles. More Toyotas are built to last forever and better than Honda. Toyota comes with a better sound system and package. Toyota is the best out there. I highly recommend this vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Corolla?

It is safe and has a lot of good brand and you can feel safe riding, you and your family. I like that you can get in rough area you need to travel. It has a lot of different features in it and you can look forward to have a good durable brand of car you can count on. The appearance of the vehicle was shiny and smooth and look good in a brand and you can always count on the the look. I like it, will not let you down. It is a good value for you. It is always cheaper than you expecting the most. But is well worth the money. You could not get a better brand of car for the money.

Had several issues with durability of interior, especially side and roof panels. Exterior panels held up well even when the victim of other car doors and shopping carts. Seemed to go through tires rather fast. The vehicle's performance is very good on mileage, especially when cruising between 45-55. A little lacking in power when more than 1 person in it, very responsive handling and poor acceleration past 40.

Its outside carries sporty look even though obviously economy car. Inside has clean look with nice blend of textures. Comfortable despite small size. Instrumentation is adequate with easy to read display. I feel like the car's value is mostly in the mechanical durability and longevity. For what you get from an option and quality level on the inside the price seems high.

The car has 80k miles on it. The only maintenance I've had to get was oil change and tire rotation. I use the car on a daily basis and will probably always buy Toyotas. It is fantastic for icy snowy Buffalo winters. Great handling and excellent ABS. I didn't even switch to snow tires and the car still has great handling. There's also no rust through our tough Buffalo winters. Exterior is easy to clean and the interior is almost stain resistant. Perfect for kids' sticky fingers. I clean my car once a week and usually doesn't even need it. Also, the price is great for the car you receive. If I would buy a Ford or Chevy with the same features, I would probably pay 8 to 10k more than I did.

The car is super good looking and it is also spacious. It's a 4 door and the seats are comfy, too. The color is good, as well. It looks clean and has a nice look to it. The car doesn't have to be often filled up with gas. I really like it because I've had it for a couple years and it still runs well. The performance is like its durability - it's good. It provides comfort and is easily good transportation. The engine sounds good and it has good mileage, too. Also, the functions within the car are cool. The value for this car is worth it and I would highly recommend it.

The car worked really well for me in the winter. I never had any problems with the car breaking down and I could always counting on it to get from point a to point b. It had really good acceleration. It also has a very good appearance. It is very sleek and is appealing to everyone. It has a really good value. It is a fairly cheap car and didn't break down so you definitely get your money worth for the car. I think that it is a great overall car and I would recommend it as a first car.

The car holds up to the everyday average abuse and wear and tear of driving. It is fun and unique to drive and seats many people. It also drives well and gets great gas mileage. It has a great color on the inside as well as the outside. It's flashy, unique, inviting, and durable. Great price too. It looks like it may hold up its value for many years to come. I will probably pass down to my children in a number of years. My parents and friends love it as well.

Toyota Corolla can withstand a lot of impact. The durability is so amazing it will blow your mind and it's very strong that it will last a very long time with no rusting of the frame. Performance was fantastic. It drives so smooth and the power is unbelievable. Greatest performance ever in a car that I've ever encountered. I would highly recommend just on this factor. Also, the interior was made very well. It is so cool looking and I feel comfortable letting anyone ride in. They would enjoy the look, the feel, the touch. It's just awesome. Price was great and the value was the best I've ever had in a vehicle.

It was very durable because it was sort of small in fits into small places. It was very easy to find people who know how to fix your car because it was simple and common. Its performance was very good. It did all that it was suppose to do. I did not have a lot of issues with it. Everything work normally as you would expect. It was very reliable. It looked rather good and cute especially for people in their 20's or 30's. It is very sleek and very eye catching when it was new. It was also very neat in the insides was comfortable and pleasing for the eyes. Its value was pretty decent because it was very easy to sell it after I used it a bit because it did not just go off trend like that. It was pretty in even after I used it a bit.

The durability of my Toyota Corolla car is very strong, strength is really good, and it comes for longer years. Its quality is really amazing. Performance is really good and so far I haven't had any issue. There is no noise while driving and it run smooth. The comfort level is amazing and I enjoy my driving. Appearance is truly awesome. It is compact, easy to catch eye and it looks really elegant. It's stylish and fits for young and old generation. It's affordable, as well. If anybody looking for a best quality car in terms of money then go for this car. It's worth the price with all the latest features in it.

The durability of the vehicle is very well made. I loved the concept of the car and the interior held up very well and did not rip or tear or fall apart in any way. I loved it. The vehicle's performance was so great. It was way better than any other vehicle that I have ever used before. It was a very smooth ride and did not skip at all. The car's appearance was a nice looking expensive car I have ever driven. The interior is very good quality and the exterior is even better looking. I have had many cars with varying prices and I must say that this car's price value is very good for the type of car that it is and the quality of the car. I believe it will be a good investment.

Its performance is not as good as expected. Not enough power shifts were stupid, changing a stereo was a nightmare and on top it all a jeep has the better off road, speed rotation and charisma. But the way it looks doesn't bother me. Maybe a spray paint or even changing the model itself entirely would be cool. And adding some high end tires wouldn't be such a bad idea. However, I got a good deal with this rather than some piece of crap truck. I do enjoy the model but it's not a favorite by far.

The Toyota Corolla is very durable and is a easy ride. It supports everything, very lightweight and has amazing features. It's easy enough to handle, rides really smoothly. Its appearance is very beautiful with a shiny setback, tinted windows that never let people spy on you, interior design that leathers out any other care, technologically capable and durable. I love the way it shines in the light and look like it's floating on air. However, it is a little expensive but it's totally worth it. It is the best car I have ever owned from top to bottom.

It drives and handles nicely over dirt back roads, mountains, paved roads, rough paved roads, straight and curvy roads in all types of weather. Also I love how quiet the engine is and I like all the feature it has. The look is stylish but sleek. It is compact but has lots of leg and storage space in the cab and trunk areas. And it is great when traveling of family visits. The cost is a commodity and I like the price as anyone can afford to buy one easily with financing. I would tell family and friends.

The vehicle is pretty durable. I scratched it on the bottom once but I couldn't even see/find it. It definitely feels well made, and of course you have to be careful regardless of what car you drive, but in the weather, you know you feel safe inside. It drives smoothly and can even go pretty far on the tank. I liked all the bells and whistles included with the car on the inside - it helped the performance of driving the car a lot better and comfortable, which lets you stay focused on the road.

They have many different colors, but the coat is always well done and has a nice touch to it. It's sleek and modern enough. Plus, the interior feels great and comfortable. It's not luxury, but it definitely doesn't feel cheap. It's nicely made and I appreciate the feel and look of the car on the inside a lot. On the outside, it looks pretty cool at night as well. This is a great value. Honestly, the best value of a car I have ever bought. I really am glad that I got such a great price for the car because it was a very safe car and a very nice car too. Toyota is a great company and some of the more expensive models of other car companies do not match with what you get.

The value of our Toyota Corolla is fairly good. We've put on a significant amount of miles and it's still doing just fine all these years later. This car is durable enough to transport a family of 3 around, one of them being a rambunctious 4 year old mess maker. It's been driven across states several times, and we haven't ever had to take it in to get worked on. It performs very well for the most part. It's fairly quiet, handles very easily, and is small enough for me to drive (I'm only 5'1" and struggled to drive our previous car, which was a Pontiac Grand Am GT). The interior is basic, grayish and is pretty average compared to other interior. I love the exterior look and color, it is a navy blue.

Overall performance was excellent and it's very useful. When I had two children it got us to where we needed to go, no breakdowns at all. It's definitely not a family car but if you have one maybe two small children it's a great buy. It's a good traveling car, not far though durability is awesome and it's a gas saver. It was a little overpriced but my husband thought otherwise. I wouldn't have paid that much for it but as I had it for a while I changed my thoughts about it. It was certainly worth the price. It's such a cute little car, the inside is very cozy and cleaning it up is a breeze. I've actually washed it by hand quite a few times with no help at all.

It's an average looking car and its durability was OK although could have been better. Same as any other Toyota, they are dependable. Its performance is good enough to go from point A to point B. Average gas mileage. It may be recommended that others buy.

It's a great vehicle to use and I love this brand of car. I drive mine everyday and have never had one problem or complaint about it. Also, the performance of this vehicle is superb. It works well and drives very smoothly. The interior and exterior of the car is great too. It is very pretty and fits the car very well. The value of the vehicle is amazing and it is worth way more than it is giving for. It is overall the best car around.

The auto has over 140,000 miles and the paint is faded and it needs to be redone. Other than just the usual "wear and tear," it runs well with just the usual maintenance (oil changes, belts, fluids). With regular oil changes and change of fluids, the auto has performed satisfactorily with no major glitches experienced. Performance in terms of power is still more than adequate for the age of the vehicle. If you aren't concerned about physical appearances, this vehicle has exceeded all expectations in terms of durability, reliability and overall performance. Therefore the value has exceeded the initial cost of purchasing it.

Toyota hold their value very, very well. We feel that they are extremely well and fair priced. We have a four door and highly recommend if you have a family... especially if you have kids in car seats that you need to get in and out. It has a nice shape of car and love how roomy it is. It is sleek looking, modern, very well made car and the body shows that as well. It is also durable, extremely dependable and very low maintenance. Plus it is a great running vehicle that never worries us about breaking down. Peace of mind is extremely high in the great deal we got in our car for the wonderful vehicle it is. Love knowing that we went with such a long lasting vehicle. We are a Toyota family all the way.

My Toyota Corolla was worth all I spent on it and it is still in very good condition!! It is a very dependable vehicle with great performance and gas mileage. Also, it is comfortable, spacious and reliable. Everything on the interior and exterior is gorgeous. It is the best vehicle on the market and I will definitely buy another one when this one get old. I would recommend anyone seeking a vehicle to buy a Toyota Corolla.

The Toyota Corolla has been very durable for as long as I've had it. The thing is a workhorse and it has been very good to me and my family. Its performance has been really solid for all of these years I have had it. It has never really giving me any real trouble and it has performed great with normal maintenance. I have always liked the appearance of my Toyota Corolla. It is aesthetically pleasing inside and out and that was one of my main reasons why I got it. Also, the price value is awesome. You get more than what you pay for with the Toyota Corolla. You get a good performing vehicle that is very reliable over the years.

It is an awesome little car, with amazing speakers and gas mileage. It rides super smooth and but is also able to get up speed very quickly and has room for a significant number of passengers as well as being a sort of sporty like car. It is super shiny and super easily cleanable as well as having a manly and sporty appearance at the same time which makes this a unisex vehicle, amazing for either gender. It doesn't scratch easily. I did not pay much for this car and bought it as a one owner vehicle so it was practically brand new. It gets amazing gas mileage which is also a budget plus. It is an amazing car. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

My Toyota Corolla is very durable and felt like a solid drive. The mechanical problems were at a very minimum, if any. The car had a heavy feel to it which made me feel it grips the road very well. Very smooth ride and had a good feel to the engine, like pick-up, speed, maneuverability and just a good weight to the car for my needs. The exterior was very nice. I liked the lines of the car, not cheap looking at all. Nice headlights, rear lights, the trunk was large and roomy. The inside dash was nice. The price at the time was OK but on the afterthought, it seems I could have probably gotten a better deal. But overall, I was satisfied.

My Toyota is the best vehicle I have ever had. It drives great and runs and runs. It is roomy and can withstand a lot. It has lasted through so many kids and is a great family car. It has went above and beyond with its performance and gets a lot of miles to the gallon. Also, it has a beautiful color and no rust. The inside is just as lovely and I love the design so much. It is such a great value for the money.

Toyota Corolla Company Profile