2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

4.1/5 (280 ratings)
Shop Now on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Toyota Corolla

The Toyota Corolla is a well-known line of compact and sub-compact cars. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Toyota Corolla Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Corolla?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Corolla?

Original review: July 12, 2020

I am the original owner or 2009 Toyota Corolla, only 66000 miles. Most of time parked in garage. The weather here is not very hot or very cold. However, the clear coat starts peel off here and there, and looks ugly now. I had very old cars from other manufacturers, but have never found this kind of problem. The quality of Toyota cars is declining fast. If you think of Toyota, rethink!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have Corolla, the Touch Screen get hard time to make adjustment and car like 1910 can't run, know is bad car specially CVT Transmission. I have Sienna interior falling apart, rip seat, sunroof rubber, etc.

Get buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I've got a 2011 Toyota Corolla, and it keeps running like a dream; this is a car worth its weight in gold. Talk about top quality, the Toyota Company has it, hands down! The gas mileage is fantastic with 43 miles to the gallon on the road. In town, it averages 35. My family and I wouldn't consider changing car brands.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I love my Corolla!! It runs well and has pretty good acceleration even though it's a four cylinder transmission. The last time I drove a four cylinder car was about thirty five years ago and it was scary trying to pick up speed to get on the expressway. My Corolla has very good acceleration for a four cylinder. I got it this past June in Austin Texas. It already had BlueTooth and a CD player in it. It also has the radio controls on the steering wheel so I'm not distracted when driving.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

This car has some design flaws in my opinion. The auto bright lights is too slow to turn off. It turns off when oncoming car is maybe 2 car lengths away. The auto bright light fails to turn off for motorcycles and vehicles with one headlight out. Toyota service says there is no way to fix this. Between seat storage has this storage area that is useless..should hold pens or coins but just does not stay secured so it is useless..things just fly out of it when you open it and lid flops open.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I've owned five Toyota and three were Corollas. I never experienced any problems with any of them. Had a recall on Air bags. Other than regular maintenance which is normal, I'll give my Corolla 100 % satisfaction and will purchase again if necessary.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

This review is to inform others about the CVT transmission in the 2014 and up Corollas. Toyota issued a "Software update" which I did, and then my transmission went out shortly after (74K miles). Toyota said they were not at fault even though they did not replace the recommended part (valve body) and provided me 0 help. If you buy one of these cars, you will need an extended warranty. The dealer quoted me $7,700 for a new transmission which is about the trade in value of the car. This was my first and last Toyota. Very disappointed with the customer service.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My 2010 Corolla has 120,000 miles on it and all I have had to replace is the water pump. I get good gas mileage (37mpg). With seats down I can carry my bike, or a full range of camping gear; 2 man tent, 2 cots, a few coolers and food boxes and 2 suitcases. The car is comfortable, quiet and the music system is outstanding.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

One thing I’ve always loved about Toyota is, that they ever so gradually creep up in size over time. Corolla used to be a small car. My 2016 LE (almost) has the interior room of the Camry. Having owned a half dozen or so Toyotas over the years, I have only praise. to offer AND to advise you (if you’re not familiar with the Toyota CVT transmission: They just don’t get any better than this. The future has already arrived and it is great. Performance and Economy in the same package. Truly amazing. Value is what Toyota offers more than anything else. Not necessarily cheap, but you’ll get your money's worth. Corolla (2016) does it all...well.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I wish Toyota hadn't stopped making this model, because it is perfect for 5'6" or shorter women. I can step in and out without having to climb up or drop out. I love this car! The car they say is similar doesn't come close!

Toyota Corolla Company Information