Find a Car Dealerships partner

Sacramento, CA

2.6/5 (160 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paul Blanco Good Car Company?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

The warranty I purchased I have never received any information for. I've had the car for a year. And this is the second car from this dealer. I traded on the 1st car I traded back in after finding out it was a lemon. Now I am paying for the remainder of the 1st car and the total for the second and a warranty $2500.00 that I have even received. I now have a high payment and a car I'm paying too much for and I'm stuck in this contract. Thank you Paul Blanco.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Paul Blanco ad on TV is totally false. They are not willing to help if you have challenged credit. We came in there to buy a car with one in mind to be told later that we could only get into the cars they wanted. Not only do they not listen to you but tell you they can only put you in the car of their choosing. So they pick out a car. It wasn’t bad. Told us to take it home that it was a done deal, all the paperwork would be ready Tomorrow, to bring the car back and they would detail it, and also to call it a wash on my car, let it get repoed as they can’t come after me for the balance. I found out later this is ** they can. We bring the car back the next day and sit for 2 hours. All of a sudden we not approved when my husband has almost a 600 credit score and we clear over 100,000 a year.

Then the sales associate tells us the opposite of what the guy said the day before. They tried to sell a car stating it was 45,000 and were offering it for 30,000 at 19.99%. I have never had that high percentage. I did my research and found the car was only worth 24,000. It was being oversold and with the percentage rate when it was paid off I would be paying 52,000. The payment I told them I was looking for was not listened to. I wanted to stay in the 500 range and they were taking me to almost 730 a month. Also the down payment increase from the 1500 I agreed to 1750. We felt like we lost 2 days here thinking we were getting a good deal and a car.

When we brought it back they acted like they didn’t care and the salesman agreed that the car was overpriced and you could get a 2019 for the same price. Why we came there in the first place was my credit was low. I told them I was disputing invalid information and that my score would increase. Funny thing is in the two days the dispute was completed and my score rose to almost a 600. But because they lied about everything I decided not to buy with them and go with Chevrolet. Do not go here. They will feed you wrong information while getting your hopes up. The ads on the tv and radio lie. They are not a fresh start program, and the funny thing is you wouldn’t finance a family that makes over 100,000 but you will to the people who are bums that had their garbage bags full of clothes out the front door or the welfare mom who only gets 523 dollars a month. What a crock of ** this company is.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I bought an SUV. It was making a noise. It sounded like an off road tire. Their mechanic said it was normal and last month I took it to the Toyota dealer. The problem was the rear diff coupling and the price to fix it was going to be over 3 thousand. The warranty that Paul Blanco put on the SUV didn’t cover that part and now everyone washes their hands.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I bought my car two years ago. A Jeep Patriot. It had 28,000 miles on it and it was a rental car. I will never buy another car from Paul Blanco again. They got me with the interest rate and the price of the car. I should’ve checked Blue Book before I drove off the lot or made the deal. It’s only two years and my car is worth half of what I paid for it so I couldn’t even trade it in if I wanted to and it sounds like the transmission may be going out soon.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I came here thinking these people are all about a fresh start. These people are all about money and leaving their customers in a sham... You will be lucky to get a car in good condition as all their cars are used. The boss are money hungry and only care about customers leaving good reviews. They are a scam. Trust me.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

This place is a sham. They use the hard sell and act as if they are doing you a favor. I had my own lender and they said they didn't go through that lender. When I didn't want to take delivery that day they got really pushy and aggressive. I asked them to clean up the car a bit and when I came back the next day they hadn't done a thing. When I asked for the spare key they told me there wasn't one. It took over a month to get a spare key. The customer service department consists of one lady and only returned my calls (5) when I threatened to withhold the second half of my down payment. I wish I had know all this before I went in. To sum up Paul Blanco's BOGUS car company in two words. STAY AWAY.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Was under the assumption that I was going to have a new car today. They had a deal but all of a sudden they stated that the bank cannot financed. Asked me after having me ring a bell out of me and my children under the assumption that we were going to have a car. I spent two days working on this situation to get no results to walk out of there Carless. I'm disappointed with the customer service sales reps. They acted as if they were not willing to help. This company is a total scam con artist. Very rude dealership. It's sad how they lie and manipulate people run your credit do hard increase to be lied to. They even had us ring a bell to not walk away with any type of vehicle. It's all lies, manipulation. Sad situation.

Original review: May 17, 2018

My husband went in to buy a car. Everything they advertise is false. I ended up having to buy the car that they picked out for me. I was told after everything... that the car had frame damage. I had no choice but to take the car they picked for me. I was told if anything was wrong with the car they will fix within first 30 days. First the trunk would not open, then the transmission started slipping, then the fumes started coming into car and this was day 2. I dropped off car and they said they would take for a test drive and to Chevy. A week later I was told via text the car was done. The car has been there 9 days and they fixed trunk and took for a test drive. They took the car for a long drive on the highway. When the problems happen at slow speeds. The owner of the company is out of the country and her assistant Eva took a week to call back. Eva is obnoxious and insists you let her talk but does not show you same respect.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I called Paul Blanco in Bakersfield, CA since I saw a car on their website that I liked. Got pre-approval over the phone (which I was told) only to find out that it wasn't true. I was told that SEVERAL banks were willing to finance me with 0 down. LIES. My credit isn't great, but whose is these days? That's why I went there in the first place! They feed you a bunch of BS on the phone and then lie to your face! All worked out for the best. Within 15 minutes we contacted another car company, (won't say but it starts with a C and ends with an X) approved me with 0 down, AND I got the same make, model, year EVERYTHING for $3000 less than Paul Blanco was selling!! Don't buy from these people!! Go elsewhere and save your time and money!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I went to the Fresno location to co-sign a vehicle for my brother. The salesperson that "helped" us was Jobani. So he explained to me they had the numbers figured out and I would be the co-signer. I sign all the paperwork without looking over the details (very stupid) and we leave with the car. The next day while at home I look over the contract more thoroughly and it turns out they had given us an incredibly horrible deal that made me sick to my stomach. The more I read the more furious I became, they had thrown in a warranty for $2500.00 and the rate was 20%.

In short the 2014 Nissan Maxima with 35,000 miles was going to cost us 40,858.00 over the life of the loan and down payment, a car valued at $16,000 if that... DISGUSTING. They used my decent credit to approve the loan, (credit score 655) and his bad credit to rack up the rate. By far one of the crookedest dealerships I've had the dissatisfaction of dealing with, they are thieves to the core. I was so livid as I drove their piece of junk excuse for a car back to their dealership. The damn thing didn't even have good tires or an alignment and pulled the whole way back!

Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program Company Information