2.76/5
Based on 148 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 5, 2017

151 Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Ernie was a great help. He kept myself and the kids company through the whole purchasing process. Explained every detail and kept me posted as to what was going on at all times.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Our family went into Paul Blanco’s in Stockton last Friday Sept. 9th in search of a truck. We were paired with the most awesome sales consultant ever!! We wanna give two thumbs up (three if we had ‘em :) to Barbara **! She was absolutely fantastic and we couldn’t be more happy with our time spent together and the outstanding service she provided. She made us feel very welcomed, offered us drinks and snacks and just really was a very pleasant person. She laughed with us, crossed her fingers that we get a truck with us and best of all she had a positive mindset and kept the good energy flowing throughout the whole process - that is worth so much in sales and it means everything to us and we know we rendezvoused with the perfect sales consultant for us. <3 We already have plans to come back and see Barbara soon for our 2nd family truck. She is awesome guys. We 1001% recommend you go see her! You’ll love her. Promise! :D

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Had an awesome experience in purchasing a gently used car on Sunday. I had the pleasure of meeting Paul Blanco and I was in and out in a little over a couple of hours.The sales rep was Ernie ** who was the consummate professional. I needed to provide additional information on Monday which was Ernie's day off. Barbara ** stepped in to seal the deal. I had an emergency situation and needed to return home. Barbara delivered my car to my home. Bravo!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

The sales reps at Paul Blanco in Oakland California are liars. They change the terms of the agreement and then ask for more money increase the APR. I didn't find out about the changes until the last documents needed to be signed. At this point it was too late because my truck had went out. To all who are looking to finance a car do not go to Paul Blanco especially in Oakland California. It may be safer and smarter to go to a regular dealership to get a used car.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

My grandmother and I went car shopping for her new car. We had an amazing salesperson that helped us. Her name is Barbara. She was very caring and honest. She really took her time to make sure my grandmother and I were satisfied and got the best deal! Because of Barbara's superior customer service I plan to purchase another vehicle through the dealership!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paul Blanco Good Car Company?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

My experience with Paul Blanco's Good Car Company was great! My sales associate was Barbara. Barbara was attentive and kind and seemed very knowledgeable in the car buying process. Enrique was the loan specialist and he was also great! They were able to find me a car that fit my wants and budget and were very easy to work with. I highly recommend them when looking for a car.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

My husband and I came to buy a car from Paul Blanco. We dealt with a saleswoman named Barbara. She was fantastic. She tried hard to make sure we wound up with a car. I was so grateful for what she did for us. She was god-sent to my family in their time of need. If I could I would promote her. She was kind, concerned, considerate, friendly. All of the above are very hard to find in a sales person. So I just want to thank her so much for what she's done for my family. I can never thank her enough. Thank you Barbara. Also I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know is looking to buy a car.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Our experience when purchasing a car was pretty good. Our salesperson Alvie was friendly and knowledgeable about her job. Because this was the second time we had purchased a car from Paul Blanco we were all set with the paperwork that we needed. Alvie was quick and accurate when inputting our information, she handled her part like a pro.

The only thing we were somewhat disappointed in was the lack of inventory for what we qualified for. We had previously purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima. Unfortunately we had to replace it after a total loss accident. I knew that was the car I wanted this time, the problem was that I only had a choice of two. One had a lot of scuff marks all over the body of the car and a lot of miles, and the second one had very few miles but smelled like cigarette and had cigarette burned on the tan upholstery. Those were our choices. In the end we did make a choice but it would've been nice to have more of a selection.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

I went in not knowing what to expect... suspect credit. Team of Brandon, Barbara, Raul, Kim and Enrique really made me feel comfortable. Hash out a great deal for me and I was able to drive off in 2016 Malibu! Lots of credit for this team... Go see Enrique! Stockton dealership.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

It was nice to be greeted by knowledgeable faculty that knew what truck would be good for me without the hassle. Alvie ** was helpful with all the paperwork and any questions.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

My experience at Paul Blanco Good Car Co in Sacramento ca. was excellent. The salesman was very good at explaining the whole sales procedure, and he was great at helping me get thru the whole car purchasing process.

Original review: July 31, 2016

My experience was great. Joe ** was very professional and kind when helping me get into a new car. If you go to Paul Blanco go see him to help you with a car.

Original review: July 31, 2016

I am now a proud owner of a 2015 BMW thanks to Herbert ** At Paul Blancos in Norco. I highly recommend Herbert to be your new car salesmen!

Original review: July 31, 2016

Buying a car at Paul Blanco's is the car buying experience that everyone hopes for. From the moment you enter the lot you are greeted by the humble and professional team over at Paul Blanco's. Walking in I had every fear that any person buying a car has, "Is my credit good enough? Can I afford to do this? Most importantly am I getting a good deal?" Charles ** is the man who makes all the fears of buying a car disappear. My experience in working with Charles while purchasing my 2014 Nissan Sentra was nothing short of perfection. I was confident in Charles when he told me he would do everything in his power to get me into a new car. Thank you Paul Blanco and a special thanks to Charles **!

Original review: July 30, 2016

Paul Blanco's helped me greatly in finding a Chevy Cruze with affordable monthly payments and great interest rates. Charles had great customer service & helped answer all of my questions. He even follows up with me to see if I have any questions or concerns. I am so happy that I was able to do business with Charles and the Paul Blanco team!

Original review: July 30, 2016

My visit was awesome. They got me right in to speak with a sales associate whose name was Herbert. He helped me find the perfect car for me and my son. He also made sure we were taken care of during the process of paperwork! I'm so happy with my new car and I have ALREADY recommended people to Herbert. Thank you Paul Blanco. =)

Original review: July 30, 2016

I recently purchased a car at Paul Blanco's. This was my first experience at this dealership and I was quite satisfied. Our salesman, Jose ** was helpful and professional throughout this transaction.

Original review: July 30, 2016

I was looking for a car in Oakland, and Nestor ** helped me decide. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was easy for me to decide due to his way of handling customers and his knowledge of the product. The process was fast, and he made me feel that I mattered. He was not pushing me into getting something I didn't want, or I couldn't afford. Thank you so much Nestor. Next time I need to buy a car, I'll make sure I come back to you. I am recommending you to my relatives and friends of course.

Original review: July 30, 2016

Had a wonderful experience with Jonathan ** @ Stockton Paul Blanco. Fast and quick car buying! Thank you for the new whip!

Original review: July 30, 2016

I had a great experience at Paul Blanco in Oakland! At first, I was concerned that I was going to be greeted by a pushy car salesman, but it was quite the opposite. When I first arrived, I had to sign in on a wait list! I thought that I was going to have to wait for at least 20-30mins. In less than 2 mins I was greeted by a salesman named Nestor. I told him what car I was interested in and how much I could pay. He said, "Let's see what we can do!" He explained to me what their company was about and told me that he would work with me on the numbers. We went back and forth on the numbers a couple times but through the whole process he was never pushy. I ended up purchasing the car I wanted. Thanks to Nestor & the Paul Blanco staff in Oakland for making the car buying purchase painless! I highly recommend them if you're in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Original review: July 30, 2016

So I went to Paul Blanco's because I needed a new car and didn't want the hassle of going through different banks to find one that would lend me money... Joe ** did great finding me a new used car that I could afford and also helped me out immensely throughout the whole process. I'm soo happy with my purchase that I've told many friends about Paul Blanco's good car company.

Original review: July 30, 2016

Salesman Joe ** helped me find & purchase a car which I did not think possible. I also want to commend the general manager & the finance Dept for their efforts.

Original review: July 29, 2016

Nestor was very nice, knowledgeable and so helpful! I thank Mr. Blanco for having wonderful, competent and very helpful people, like Nestor **, working to help people like me get a "Fresh Start". Everyone in there were so nice! The lady at the reception, Nestor of course, and the other car sales agents. I was so happy when I was the one that rang the bell! I have a car now!!! Nestor went above and beyond to help me get my car, he is indeed amazing! Again, thank you so much Mr. Blanco for having Nestor working there. He made this experience an unforgettable one. May God bless you all!!!

Original review: July 29, 2016

My car had broke down and not having a car was not an option. Being a first time car buyer from a dealership I was worried since my credit was not the best. A friend told me about Paul Blanco's, still not sure if I would go with them. I made an appointment and I was shocked at not only how much they work with people with challenged credit, they explain everything in great detail which I loved! They don't let you bite off something you can't chew, they keep you in a bracket so you're not trying to purchase a car beyond your pay and then looking at defaulting at some time.

The car we got was amazing! We loved it. The payments were great! The service was OVER THE TOP AMAZING! Joe ** is the gentleman we had the pleasure to have serviced us, loved how he was personal. He didn't make it seem like he was out just to sell another car. Talked about our lives and families while waiting for paperwork to finalize amongst the bank. Never felt like just another person, it was a smaller office (Riverside, Ca) location and everyone I came in contact with was so friendly. Made you feel like a family which is why I went with Paul Blanco. I had visited a dealer the day before and I didn't like how it just seemed they wanted to rack every cent I had trying to sell me a car. With Paul Blanco it was never like that! I have personally referred Paul Blanco to a friend whom as well bought a car with them! If you visit the Riverside, Ca location, I would ask personally for Joe **, funny family oriented guy. Can't go wrong with them.

Original review: July 29, 2016

I purchased my car over a month ago with the thought of never being able to purchase a new car. Well I did with the help of Jose ** from Paul Blanco's. I am so glad to be in my new car everyday. Thank you so much Jose and Paul Blanco's team.

Original review: July 29, 2016

I purchased my 2011 Dodge Avenger at Paul Blanco's. I would highly recommend this place especially for people like me who have low credit. They worked with my husband and I to get us into something we could afford. Also they took in our old car towards the down payment! It was a great experience and Charles ** helped us with all our needs!

Original review: July 28, 2016

I came in to Paul Blanco's in Bakersfield and Jose ** assisted me. He does great. I really recommend him. I got a car in less than an hour.

Original review: July 28, 2016

Our experience here was wonderful! Jose helped us, and he helped us pick just the right car for our family. We went in thinking that the most we could afford would be a cheap compact 4 door sedan, but he showed us a 6 seater Mazda 5 that we just fell in love with. It was the exact car we needed for our family that we never would have looked at because we never thought it would be something we could afford. Thank you Jose!

Original review: July 27, 2016

So I hear and see a lot of commercials about this place. I went on the reviews and they're not all great. It took me a while to convince myself that I was doing the right thing. Yet I am happy I did. As soon as I walked into the Paul Blanco's in Stockton the receptionist and the finance girl (Itzel) helped me to my sales and asked about my day. I'm not going to say the process was short because it wasn't. As I was in there for 5 hours and Itzel help me speed the process of signing so that I could make it to dinner with my boyfriend. I just bought my burgundy Chrysler 200 and it's perfect because I love wine too!!! Thanks Paul, Raul, and Itzel!

Original review: July 27, 2016

Mr. ** was an excellent salesman and treated me with courtesy and respect. I am happy with my purchase and highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family!

Paul Blanco's Fresh Start Credit Program Company Information