Find a Car Dealerships partner

Yonkers, NY

4.2/5 (63 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Yonkers Auto Mall

Located in Yonkers, New York, Yonkers Automall is a full-service dealership offering used cars and trucks of various makes and models. Whether you are looking for a pre-owned luxury vehicle or a more modest economical import, Yonkers strives to provide a great selection at an affordable price.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Yonkers Auto Mall Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yonkers Auto Mall?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yonkers Automall?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Sal was great and very helpful. He got me a beautiful car with low payments within 30 mins. They are great here, I definitely recommend anyone here, you'll definitely be in luck. I can't believe I have a new car right now and to mention my credit score was just okay, maybe a little under fair. So just stop by and check the establishment out.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Mr. Sal ** and Ms. Gina are the BEST!!! They helped me get into a 2015 Equinox with an affordable payment which I couldn't be happier with. I would definitely recommend people to go buy a car there. Great experience!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I mean wow! Sal has been working with me from day one to find a car that fit my budget and my credit! He stayed in communication with me and didn't give up trying to make my first car the best experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Sal specifically to handle your car buying experience!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I am very happy with this dealership. This will be my second purchase in roughly 10 years and although I worked with different associates this time I have to say Sal and Gina were excellent at what they do. I will recommend this business without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

SAL IS THE CHAMPION OF PATIENCE! Schooled me on everything from finance to insurance. When everyone turned me down, he was able to get me approved. I'm so thankful that I took a chance at this dealership. GO SEE SAL!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Customer Experience With Sal AND GINA - I appreciated their patience and help. Answered my questions and gave me good advice. I would send someone in need of a car here. I had a car in mind and still had other questions in order to compare price of vehicle and car insurance. They were knowledgeable and very helpful.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Sal and Gina provided me with great customer service from the moment I stepped in the auto mall. It was a pleasant experience and a pleasure to do business with them. Even though my 3 year old was there being a brat they never gave us a bad face or complaint. Thank you!!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Upon arrival at Yonkers Auto Mall we were greeted with a warm smile by Sal who was great with taking care of us and getting us in the car of our choice. Gina was fantastic in helping us seal the deal and drive away in my new car. Thanks so much Sal and Gina.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Working with Sal to finance a car was great! He worked out prices with me and was very patient! Made sure to keep in contact with me as well. He was very friendly with me and made sure I got the best deal.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Today I came in to Yonkers Auto Mall with hopes of leaving with my own actual first car. Sal and Gina were more than helpful and understanding and patient throughout the entire process and did all they could to make sure I left content. Thank You Sal and Gina. I will be back and absolutely recommend anyone to this company! Thank you again.

Yonkers Auto Mall Company Information