Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers, NY
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We had a great experience! We looked at a car online, called in and we set the date to go see the car! We took it for the drive test. Eric was very helpful and answered all our questions and concerns. We closed the deal that same day and we went home with the car.

I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic, fully loaded. Eric was great, he was very patient (I'm usually indecisive). I am so happy with my purchase! I actually left with a better car than I originally wanted. Gina also helped with explaining my financing options, which really helped!

Today I bought my first car with the help of Eric and Gina. They were both professional and helpful. They had patience and answers for all my questions. I would definitely recommend a friend/family member. Thank you for your service.

When describing my experience here I can say with confidence that it was wonderful. I was treated with respect and all my concern and question was answer I would say truthfully. The guest that I brought with me to see the car was also treated well. I would recommended any and everyone to this dealership. They handle busy with class. See you guys in the next few years.

Eric was professional and efficient making the purchase of our vehicle a painless experience. The staff at Yonkers Auto Mall were friendly and welcoming. We all enjoyed the Eclipse in the Parking lot and then continued with the purchase of my new Vehicle. Pulling out of the lot a very satisfied customer.

It was a pleasure working with Eric and Gina. They were both very informative, patient and reliable when providing information to the questions I asked. I would recommend my friends and family to choose them when purchasing a vehicle. Thank you for your services Eric and Gina of Yonkers Auto Mall. I LOVE MY CAR!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yonkers Automall?

Very professional salesman. Did everything possible to make sure I get the best insurance policy. Excellent communication. Very transparent with details about the transaction. Great customer service. Very helpful. Understand what I will be using the car for and was able to give me the perfect car.

Exceptional service was provided by Eric. He explained to me everything about the car and services and financing being my first time buying a car. I felt very comfortable and trusting, especially being a woman. He really took his time with me and made my 1st car buying experience a wonderful one! I would recommend anyone that needs a car come buy from him and Gina, they know how to work within anyone's budget in getting them a quality vehicle. THANK YOU!

My experience with Yonkers Auto Mall has been one of complete delight and satisfaction, I came in with no money down and Eric and Jenna worked their magic and got me the car I wanted; and of course affordable. Interestingly, with the purchase of the vehicle, my insurance policy was also brought lower than previously anticipated.

Service was great! warm and welcoming. Sal ** reassured me that he will work with my budget. Test drive with the car was easy and comfortable. He was patient while I had issues with my credit. I would definitely recommend a friend to Auto Mall of Yonkers.

Mr. Eric was amazing with helping me pick a vehicle. From the start of the visit to the dealership he was very pleasant, helpful and knew exactly what he was talking about. Eric made sure to show us what was in our price range and he knew everything about the vehicles. I had a bad experience at a previous dealership but I am glad I picked this dealership and him as a salesman.

Sal was courteous, prompt and helpful, absolutely no complaints. He allowed me to view the car, and he also offered other cars if I wanted. Everything went thru in a timely manner, I was saved a good amount of time and was able to drive the car same day. Will definitely recommend to others.

Sal was VERY helpful to my boyfriend and I on buying our new car! There was nothing but kindness always, and always made sure we left satisfied. Highly recommended, and will definitely come back here again! Thank you Sal for all your help!

This my second car that I bought at Yonkers Auto Mall. Each time I have always walked out extremely happy and excited. I feel like I am part of the Auto Mall family. They go over and beyond to make sure they get me the best deal they can. Gina is the best when it comes to getting you the best finance approval for me and Eric helped pick out a car that would work best for my budget. They are the BEST! Def check them out!!!

Eric and Gina were awesome. I appreciate them so much. They did everything could do so I can walk out with a brand new car. If you ever need a new car I recommend this place. You should walk in and ask for Eric or Gina so that they will be able to help you as well.

Went in to look at car. Staff was excellent. Were able to get me the car I wanted. Excellent customer service I ever had. While doing paper work I was able to get the car insured with a low rate and was on my way with my dream car. Thanks to this dealer I was able to leave with a smile on my face.

I was looking all over for the car I always wanted and I met Sal and his service made me get the car on the spot. I would highly recommend someone to come here to look for a vehicle. Thank you to everyone at Yonkers Auto Mall for getting me a Charger.

When I came to Yonkers Auto Mall I didn't know what to expect. A salesman by the name Eric ** greeted me upon entry. He was pleasant, experienced and an expert with the sales process. Not only did Eric get me a car, he was able to ensure the price was economically conducive for me. This was the second car purchase in my life but if I had to do it again, Eric would be the guy. Gina the manager was able to network alongside with Eric as I was approve for a 2015 Ford Fusion. Thank you guys so much for the assistance. You Rock!!!

Sal is a great man. He helped me soo much. I'm soo thankful for him. If you sit at this table I'm sure you would leave happy. Great man, great dealer!!! This is a place is where magic happens!!! I came in to ask a question and I left with a car. Sal was even nice enough to help me get insurance. I can now enjoy my summer with my family thanks to him.

My experience with Sal ** at Yonkers Auto Mall was amazing. I received HONEST care that fit my personal budget and circumstances. Sal is friendly and takes his time with his time in an effort to give the best service possible. I would recommend!!!

The experience I had with the Yonkers Auto Mall was an extraordinary one. It was my first time making business with them but I know for sure it won't be my last. They encourage me to invest from a realistic point of view. Having a young daughter and guiding her through the steps of creating a good credit line for the first time was a success with their help and professionalism. I will recommend this dealership to any friend or family member because they make you feel comfortable and welcoming. Sal ** was the sales representative who made the accommodations necessary to ensure a smooth process. He even took the time to pick me up at my house in the Bronx all the way from Yonkers to receive my new car. Also, Gina was very pleasant, professional and extremely patient explaining every detail as many times necessary until I understand any doubt. Thanks for the wonderful time during this process.

Zero pressure. Great service at Yonkers Automall. Anthony was pleasure to deal with from the handshake at arrival to the congrats while driving out the next day. I can honestly say that at this dealership and Anthony as your salesman you will be treated like family.

Sal helped me purchase my first car with ease. He was thorough and informative throughout the entire process. He even shared his cell number with me and has remained super responsive to my questions. It's been about three weeks and I've been completely satisfied with my experience here and my perfect car!

Eric and Anthony and were the best!!! They helped with everything all the way!! I love my car (2014 Nissan Rogue SL) and recommend everyone to buy a car from here. I was impressed at how nice they were to me and my family, and we had fun!

In a clutch, I had to purchase another vehicle and although I had no appointment, Sal helped me in a major way. He walked me through everything I needed, answered all questions, and was excellent overall. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

We had a wonderful experience with Sal today. We did not have an appointment but Sal welcomed us warmly and genuinely right away. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions and concerns. He was essential in guiding us through our last minute purchase and trade in. We don't know how we would have navigated this confusing and sudden purchase and trade in without him. We are very happy with our experience and our purchase.

From the moment I walked through the door Anthony my salesperson took the absolute best care of me. He reassured me of everything before I signed anything. Everyone was nice, patient and so easy to work with. Gina was amazing and able to get me the best interest rate possible. We were able to get everything done and I was in my new car within 2 hours. Amazing experience and I will for sure be recommending Anthony and Yonkers Auto Mall to all of my friends.

Anthony was great in making our shopping experience effortless. We stopped by on Saturday to look at the car. There was zero pressure. He gave us the online print of the car sheet and a full copy of the Carfax report, explained all the numbers and gave us time to consider it. He explained the finance options and monthly payments. We are so happy with the service we received at this dealership and will recommend Anthony to all our friends and family.

My experience here was great. They really work with you and make sure that you leave with a car. Ms. ** was able to make sure I left with a car. She is very awesome. Rafael was an awesome salesperson.

Anthony was amazing during my encounter with him in purchasing my vehicle. Anthony was very honest, passionate about my point of view, went beyond his way to make sure I get the best deal in purchasing my car. I will highly recommend Anthony to my friend and co-workers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a used 2009 Altima from them in 2010. I was a little nervous because they told me that I could only have ONE KEY! I did find this strange because I had always purchased vehicles and were given TWO KEYS. I was told by a representative that they hold onto the other key until the vehicle is fully paid for. While processing my paperwork I did overhear a representative on the telephone with someone going to recover a vehicle because they did have the key. I should have walked out of the dealership then but I didn't and now that I have fully paid for my vehicle last December, I tried calling to request the other key and was told that I was never told that before because it's against the law to withhold a key from the buyer of a vehicle.

Now what am I supposed to do??? I wouldn't have created a story to get my second key that should have been given to me in the first place. This place is a rip off and one day they will be out of business with such disrespectful business practices. I did fulfill my obligation with my vehicle and unfortunately not every agreement is handled in the correct manner. The person that I spoke with on the phone was very quick to get off the phone with me and didn't want to entertain my conversation much longer. I guess he feared that I may have been taping the conversation. I'm not so sleuthish. All I wanted was my second key. One day they will get the "Right" customer and all of their deception will be revealed. Always trust your gut is the lesson learned!!!

Yonkers Auto Mall Company Profile