4.97/5
Based on 47 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Yonkers, NY

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Yonkers, New York, Yonkers Automall is a full-service dealership offering used cars and trucks of various makes and models. Whether you are looking for a pre-owned luxury vehicle or a more modest economical import, Yonkers strives to provide a great selection at an affordable price.

Read More Read More
Last updated: March 28, 2018

62 Yonkers Auto Mall Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 28, 2018

I am very content with my purchase. This is my partner's and I first vehicle and Sal was extremely helpful and accommodating to help us obtain the best possible quote for the car and the insurance. It is a definite plus that we do not have to go to the DMV to obtain our license plate, everything is done on site here. We will definitely be recommending our friends and family to come visit Sal for their auto purchase here at Yonkers Auto Mall.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Sal is a very good guy. We felt warm and comfortable. He created wonderful experience. He went and got us snack. The service was very great! And by the way can't forget the manager Gina. She is very professional. Overall service was 130 out of 100. Lol. Am definitely going recommend my friend who going to buy a car. Yonkers Auto Mall is definitely atop my list of recommended places to shop for auto. Customer service is on point and quality is over the top.

Original review: March 6, 2018

From the very beginning all staff, especially Sal **, was very professional and attentive. He was thorough and made sure I understood every process of my car purchase. I would definitely recommend a friend to come and visit Yonkers Auto Mall.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Working with Sal was awesome. We were greeted with welcoming hands and we was provided with excellent customer service. I came in here fearing I wouldn't qualify for a car and he assured me that we can help us. He was very very patient with my husband and I and he helped us buy our first car!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

My family and I had an amazing buying experience here at Yonkers Auto Mall. Sal ** was very knowledgeable, helpful and went above and beyond to make us happy. We got the car we wanted and even more important the price we wanted. Yonkers Auto Mall is our place to shop.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yonkers Automall?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Sal ** been in business over 20 years and I've notice. Very kind and honest. Knows how to get the best deal possible and puts everything on the table for you with no secrecy. What you see is what you get. A genuine person with good sense of humor. The beautiful Gina with the skills to get approvals. When you think it's impossible Gina gets it done.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Sal was great and very helpful. He got me a beautiful car with low payments within 30 mins. They are great here, I definitely recommend anyone here, you'll definitely be in luck. I can't believe I have a new car right now and to mention my credit score was just okay, maybe a little under fair. So just stop by and check the establishment out.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Mr. Sal ** and Ms. Gina are the BEST!!! They helped me get into a 2015 Equinox with an affordable payment which I couldn't be happier with. I would definitely recommend people to go buy a car there. Great experience!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I mean wow! Sal has been working with me from day one to find a car that fit my budget and my credit! He stayed in communication with me and didn't give up trying to make my first car the best experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Sal specifically to handle your car buying experience!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I am very happy with this dealership. This will be my second purchase in roughly 10 years and although I worked with different associates this time I have to say Sal and Gina were excellent at what they do. I will recommend this business without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

SAL IS THE CHAMPION OF PATIENCE! Schooled me on everything from finance to insurance. When everyone turned me down, he was able to get me approved. I'm so thankful that I took a chance at this dealership. GO SEE SAL!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Customer Experience With Sal AND GINA - I appreciated their patience and help. Answered my questions and gave me good advice. I would send someone in need of a car here. I had a car in mind and still had other questions in order to compare price of vehicle and car insurance. They were knowledgeable and very helpful.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Sal and Gina provided me with great customer service from the moment I stepped in the auto mall. It was a pleasant experience and a pleasure to do business with them. Even though my 3 year old was there being a brat they never gave us a bad face or complaint. Thank you!!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Upon arrival at Yonkers Auto Mall we were greeted with a warm smile by Sal who was great with taking care of us and getting us in the car of our choice. Gina was fantastic in helping us seal the deal and drive away in my new car. Thanks so much Sal and Gina.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Working with Sal to finance a car was great! He worked out prices with me and was very patient! Made sure to keep in contact with me as well. He was very friendly with me and made sure I got the best deal.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Today I came in to Yonkers Auto Mall with hopes of leaving with my own actual first car. Sal and Gina were more than helpful and understanding and patient throughout the entire process and did all they could to make sure I left content. Thank You Sal and Gina. I will be back and absolutely recommend anyone to this company! Thank you again.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Sal and Gina were professional, courteous, and accurate. They both performed to the utmost in delivering and providing the best figures for my situation. Their diligence was appreciated and they reflect the high quality of the company. I would recommend my friends and family to the Yonkers Auto dealership.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic, fully loaded. Eric was great, he was very patient (I'm usually indecisive). I am so happy with my purchase! I actually left with a better car than I originally wanted. Gina also helped with explaining my financing options, which really helped!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Today I bought my first car with the help of Eric and Gina. They were both professional and helpful. They had patience and answers for all my questions. I would definitely recommend a friend/family member. Thank you for your service.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

When describing my experience here I can say with confidence that it was wonderful. I was treated with respect and all my concern and question was answer I would say truthfully. The guest that I brought with me to see the car was also treated well. I would recommended any and everyone to this dealership. They handle busy with class. See you guys in the next few years.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Eric was professional and efficient making the purchase of our vehicle a painless experience. The staff at Yonkers Auto Mall were friendly and welcoming. We all enjoyed the Eclipse in the Parking lot and then continued with the purchase of my new Vehicle. Pulling out of the lot a very satisfied customer.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

It was a pleasure working with Eric and Gina. They were both very informative, patient and reliable when providing information to the questions I asked. I would recommend my friends and family to choose them when purchasing a vehicle. Thank you for your services Eric and Gina of Yonkers Auto Mall. I LOVE MY CAR!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Very professional salesman. Did everything possible to make sure I get the best insurance policy. Excellent communication. Very transparent with details about the transaction. Great customer service. Very helpful. Understand what I will be using the car for and was able to give me the perfect car.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Exceptional service was provided by Eric. He explained to me everything about the car and services and financing being my first time buying a car. I felt very comfortable and trusting, especially being a woman. He really took his time with me and made my 1st car buying experience a wonderful one! I would recommend anyone that needs a car come buy from him and Gina, they know how to work within anyone's budget in getting them a quality vehicle. THANK YOU!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

My experience with Yonkers Auto Mall has been one of complete delight and satisfaction, I came in with no money down and Eric and Jenna worked their magic and got me the car I wanted; and of course affordable. Interestingly, with the purchase of the vehicle, my insurance policy was also brought lower than previously anticipated.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Service was great! warm and welcoming. Sal ** reassured me that he will work with my budget. Test drive with the car was easy and comfortable. He was patient while I had issues with my credit. I would definitely recommend a friend to Auto Mall of Yonkers.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Mr. Eric was amazing with helping me pick a vehicle. From the start of the visit to the dealership he was very pleasant, helpful and knew exactly what he was talking about. Eric made sure to show us what was in our price range and he knew everything about the vehicles. I had a bad experience at a previous dealership but I am glad I picked this dealership and him as a salesman.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Sal was courteous, prompt and helpful, absolutely no complaints. He allowed me to view the car, and he also offered other cars if I wanted. Everything went thru in a timely manner, I was saved a good amount of time and was able to drive the car same day. Will definitely recommend to others.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Sal was VERY helpful to my boyfriend and I on buying our new car! There was nothing but kindness always, and always made sure we left satisfied. Highly recommended, and will definitely come back here again! Thank you Sal for all your help!

Original review: July 31, 2017

This my second car that I bought at Yonkers Auto Mall. Each time I have always walked out extremely happy and excited. I feel like I am part of the Auto Mall family. They go over and beyond to make sure they get me the best deal they can. Gina is the best when it comes to getting you the best finance approval for me and Eric helped pick out a car that would work best for my budget. They are the BEST! Def check them out!!!

Yonkers Auto Mall Company Information