5.00/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Yonkers, New York, Yonkers Automall is a full-service dealership offering used cars and trucks of various makes and models. Whether you are looking for a pre-owned luxury vehicle or a more modest economical import, Yonkers strives to provide a great selection at an affordable price.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 11, 2017

50 Yonkers Auto Mall Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Sal and Gina provided me with great customer service from the moment I stepped in the auto mall. It was a pleasant experience and a pleasure to do business with them. Even though my 3 year old was there being a brat they never gave us a bad face or complaint. Thank you!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Upon arrival at Yonkers Auto Mall we were greeted with a warm smile by Sal who was great with taking care of us and getting us in the car of our choice. Gina was fantastic in helping us seal the deal and drive away in my new car. Thanks so much Sal and Gina.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Working with Sal to finance a car was great! He worked out prices with me and was very patient! Made sure to keep in contact with me as well. He was very friendly with me and made sure I got the best deal.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Today I came in to Yonkers Auto Mall with hopes of leaving with my own actual first car. Sal and Gina were more than helpful and understanding and patient throughout the entire process and did all they could to make sure I left content. Thank You Sal and Gina. I will be back and absolutely recommend anyone to this company! Thank you again.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Sal and Gina were professional, courteous, and accurate. They both performed to the utmost in delivering and providing the best figures for my situation. Their diligence was appreciated and they reflect the high quality of the company. I would recommend my friends and family to the Yonkers Auto dealership.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yonkers Automall?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic, fully loaded. Eric was great, he was very patient (I'm usually indecisive). I am so happy with my purchase! I actually left with a better car than I originally wanted. Gina also helped with explaining my financing options, which really helped!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Today I bought my first car with the help of Eric and Gina. They were both professional and helpful. They had patience and answers for all my questions. I would definitely recommend a friend/family member. Thank you for your service.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

When describing my experience here I can say with confidence that it was wonderful. I was treated with respect and all my concern and question was answer I would say truthfully. The guest that I brought with me to see the car was also treated well. I would recommended any and everyone to this dealership. They handle busy with class. See you guys in the next few years.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Eric was professional and efficient making the purchase of our vehicle a painless experience. The staff at Yonkers Auto Mall were friendly and welcoming. We all enjoyed the Eclipse in the Parking lot and then continued with the purchase of my new Vehicle. Pulling out of the lot a very satisfied customer.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

It was a pleasure working with Eric and Gina. They were both very informative, patient and reliable when providing information to the questions I asked. I would recommend my friends and family to choose them when purchasing a vehicle. Thank you for your services Eric and Gina of Yonkers Auto Mall. I LOVE MY CAR!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Very professional salesman. Did everything possible to make sure I get the best insurance policy. Excellent communication. Very transparent with details about the transaction. Great customer service. Very helpful. Understand what I will be using the car for and was able to give me the perfect car.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Exceptional service was provided by Eric. He explained to me everything about the car and services and financing being my first time buying a car. I felt very comfortable and trusting, especially being a woman. He really took his time with me and made my 1st car buying experience a wonderful one! I would recommend anyone that needs a car come buy from him and Gina, they know how to work within anyone's budget in getting them a quality vehicle. THANK YOU!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

My experience with Yonkers Auto Mall has been one of complete delight and satisfaction, I came in with no money down and Eric and Jenna worked their magic and got me the car I wanted; and of course affordable. Interestingly, with the purchase of the vehicle, my insurance policy was also brought lower than previously anticipated.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Service was great! warm and welcoming. Sal ** reassured me that he will work with my budget. Test drive with the car was easy and comfortable. He was patient while I had issues with my credit. I would definitely recommend a friend to Auto Mall of Yonkers.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Mr. Eric was amazing with helping me pick a vehicle. From the start of the visit to the dealership he was very pleasant, helpful and knew exactly what he was talking about. Eric made sure to show us what was in our price range and he knew everything about the vehicles. I had a bad experience at a previous dealership but I am glad I picked this dealership and him as a salesman.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Sal was courteous, prompt and helpful, absolutely no complaints. He allowed me to view the car, and he also offered other cars if I wanted. Everything went thru in a timely manner, I was saved a good amount of time and was able to drive the car same day. Will definitely recommend to others.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Sal was VERY helpful to my boyfriend and I on buying our new car! There was nothing but kindness always, and always made sure we left satisfied. Highly recommended, and will definitely come back here again! Thank you Sal for all your help!

Original review: July 31, 2017

This my second car that I bought at Yonkers Auto Mall. Each time I have always walked out extremely happy and excited. I feel like I am part of the Auto Mall family. They go over and beyond to make sure they get me the best deal they can. Gina is the best when it comes to getting you the best finance approval for me and Eric helped pick out a car that would work best for my budget. They are the BEST! Def check them out!!!

Original review: July 29, 2017

Eric and Gina were awesome. I appreciate them so much. They did everything could do so I can walk out with a brand new car. If you ever need a new car I recommend this place. You should walk in and ask for Eric or Gina so that they will be able to help you as well.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Went in to look at car. Staff was excellent. Were able to get me the car I wanted. Excellent customer service I ever had. While doing paper work I was able to get the car insured with a low rate and was on my way with my dream car. Thanks to this dealer I was able to leave with a smile on my face.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I was looking all over for the car I always wanted and I met Sal and his service made me get the car on the spot. I would highly recommend someone to come here to look for a vehicle. Thank you to everyone at Yonkers Auto Mall for getting me a Charger.

Original review: July 22, 2017

When I came to Yonkers Auto Mall I didn't know what to expect. A salesman by the name Eric ** greeted me upon entry. He was pleasant, experienced and an expert with the sales process. Not only did Eric get me a car, he was able to ensure the price was economically conducive for me. This was the second car purchase in my life but if I had to do it again, Eric would be the guy. Gina the manager was able to network alongside with Eric as I was approve for a 2015 Ford Fusion. Thank you guys so much for the assistance. You Rock!!!

Original review: July 22, 2017

Sal is a great man. He helped me soo much. I'm soo thankful for him. If you sit at this table I'm sure you would leave happy. Great man, great dealer!!! This is a place is where magic happens!!! I came in to ask a question and I left with a car. Sal was even nice enough to help me get insurance. I can now enjoy my summer with my family thanks to him.

Original review: July 20, 2017

My experience with Sal ** at Yonkers Auto Mall was amazing. I received HONEST care that fit my personal budget and circumstances. Sal is friendly and takes his time with his time in an effort to give the best service possible. I would recommend!!!

Original review: July 17, 2017

The experience I had with the Yonkers Auto Mall was an extraordinary one. It was my first time making business with them but I know for sure it won't be my last. They encourage me to invest from a realistic point of view. Having a young daughter and guiding her through the steps of creating a good credit line for the first time was a success with their help and professionalism. I will recommend this dealership to any friend or family member because they make you feel comfortable and welcoming. Sal ** was the sales representative who made the accommodations necessary to ensure a smooth process. He even took the time to pick me up at my house in the Bronx all the way from Yonkers to receive my new car. Also, Gina was very pleasant, professional and extremely patient explaining every detail as many times necessary until I understand any doubt. Thanks for the wonderful time during this process.

Original review: July 12, 2017

Zero pressure. Great service at Yonkers Automall. Anthony was pleasure to deal with from the handshake at arrival to the congrats while driving out the next day. I can honestly say that at this dealership and Anthony as your salesman you will be treated like family.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Sal helped me purchase my first car with ease. He was thorough and informative throughout the entire process. He even shared his cell number with me and has remained super responsive to my questions. It's been about three weeks and I've been completely satisfied with my experience here and my perfect car!

Original review: July 10, 2017

Eric and Anthony and were the best!!! They helped with everything all the way!! I love my car (2014 Nissan Rogue SL) and recommend everyone to buy a car from here. I was impressed at how nice they were to me and my family, and we had fun!

Original review: July 5, 2017

In a clutch, I had to purchase another vehicle and although I had no appointment, Sal helped me in a major way. He walked me through everything I needed, answered all questions, and was excellent overall. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

Original review: July 5, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Sal today. We did not have an appointment but Sal welcomed us warmly and genuinely right away. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions and concerns. He was essential in guiding us through our last minute purchase and trade in. We don't know how we would have navigated this confusing and sudden purchase and trade in without him. We are very happy with our experience and our purchase.

Yonkers Auto Mall Company Information