NobleQuote

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About NobleQuote

NobleQuote offers four tiers of extended auto warranty coverage, with pricing starting as low as $79 per month. It works with a nationwide network of certified mechanics for repairs. You can request a quote online based on your vehicle type, year, mileage and the type of coverage you want.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Nationwide
  • Customizable pricing
  • Varying contract lengths
Cons
  • Beyond starting cost, pricing not transparent

NobleQuote products

NobleQuote offers four coverage plans for auto repairs. All NobleQuote policies come with added benefits like towing and flat tire assistance.

You can cover any of the following vehicle types with NobleQuote:

• Electric vehicles
  • Hybrid vehicles
  • Ride-share vehicles
  • Commercial vehicles
  • Lifted or lowered vehicles

Most NobleQuote contracts range from 12 months/12,000 miles to 180 months/150,000 miles.

How to get NobleQuote

NobleQuote offers free online quotes — you just need your vehicle year, model, make and mileage, as well as personal information like your name, email address and phone number. Once you submit this information, a representative will contact you to discuss contract options and pricing.

NobleQuote coverage

NobleQuote offers four extended auto warranty plans.

• Powertrain: The Powertrain plan covers the engine, transmission, drive axle, transfer case, air conditioning, electrical, water pump and alternator.
  • Premier: Premier includes all of the Powertrain coverage, and it protects the starter, radiator, fuel delivery, fuel injector, fuel pump and steering.
  • Elite: The Elite plan includes all the Powertrain and Premier coverage plus coverage for the suspension.
  • Diamond: The Diamond plan combines the coverage from the Powertrain, Premier and Elite plans. It also includes factory audio and GPS/navigation coverage.

NobleQuote pricing

NobleQuote has payments starting as low as $79 per month. It doesn’t offer all pricing online; this is personalized to your vehicle.

Plans may range from $1,600 to more than $3,200, depending on coverage. Vehicle age and mileage, contract length and deductible choice affect your total costs. Request a quote from the company for specifics.

NobleQuote FAQ

What is NobleQuote?

NobleQuote is an extended auto warranty provider. You can choose from four different tiers of coverage, and prices start at $79 monthly.

How does NobleQuote work?

If you’re a NobleQuote warranty holder and your vehicle breaks down, you can take your vehicle to a repair shop of your choice (ASE-certified shops are recommended) and provide your NobleQuote vehicle protection card. If your issue is covered, the repair shop completes the claim, and you’re responsible for the deductible.

After a claim is approved, the shop makes repairs and you’re back on the road.

Where is NobleQuote available?

NobleQuote is available nationwide.

Is NobleQuote legit?

NobleQuote seems to be a legitimate extended auto warranty company. It’s only been in business since 2019, however, and as of publishing, we don’t have enough reviews to determine what customer experience is like.

Stars Rating

• 85%
  • 8%
  • 8%
  • 0%
  • 0%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NobleQuote?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NobleQuote?
    Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I read the reviews before going with NobleQuote and they weren't the cheapest but the reviews speak volume. They gave fast responses and they were really easy to work with. I read through the contract and the rep was able to correct some wording in it that I didn't like. It was really easy and professional. Also, they answered all my questions, and I had a bunch of questions. Overall, I love the fact that when I do maintenance to my car, there would a little bit of money that I get back for doing that maintenance.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

NobleQuote came in and gave me a good price according to the terms and conditions and the rules. It looked like a good deal, so I went with them. They answered every question over a seven-day period. As a matter of fact, I just talked to the same sales agent two days ago about purchasing another extended warranty on another vehicle I have because of the positive experience. I'm more than satisfied.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

I saw Endurance on TV and I went to check on warranties on the internet to find out how many there were out there and how Endurance rated up against the other ones. NobleQuote came out at the top of the list, so I checked on them. I called and had a talk with them, then I called Endurance as well. Everything was about the same as Endurance and all the coverage options sounded good, but Endurance was almost twice as much money. I signed up with NobleQuote and it was simple. They seemed like a nice place too. I could call the rep back and talk to him directly if I had any questions. With Endurance, if I had a question and wanted to call back the girl that I was talking to, I couldn't. I'd get whoever.

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

NobleQuote was great, and I really enjoyed my experience working with their rep, Jason. I found him to be very helpful in figuring out what I needed for my vehicle, and I got a competitive price for the warranty. Jason tried to be more informational and helpful rather than just selling, which was the case with a lot of other companies that I contacted. I got the most ritzy plan NobleQuote has because Jason indicated it's as close to a manufacturer warranty I can get. He also explained that it's 30 days after signing before I'd be covered.

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2024

The signing up process at Noble Quote is part online, but I wanted to talk to somebody. So I ended up calling them. My experience with the rep was great. I paid for three years, then I got an additional three for coverage. There was a 30 day waiting period. They wanna make sure that I didn't have any previous problems with the vehicle and I'm just trying to sign up so I can get it fixed. Their price is a little bit more than my other company. But my truck was three years older than it was back when I got the first company. So the prices probably would have gone up.

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Signing up with NobleQuote was easy. Their price was better than other companies and the rep I worked with was good. He sent me the prices and was very responsive.

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2024

I called NobleQuote, they answered my questions, gave me their options and I went from there. It was easy. I hope everything is straight with them.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

The rep was honest with me about everything. I've had a good experience with NobleQuote so far. I went through several different places and liked their 9.8 rating. I did very well with them. They were right on the ball and responded fast. Their quote was very fair, within my category that I could afford. Everything came through in the mail. I'm very pleased.

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

The customer service has been great so far. I used it when I had an oil change and I'm waiting on a reimbursement check for it.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

The salesman with NobleQuote gave me a lot of information though you could tell he's a salesman. He did his job but it came across more of a sales pitch than saying, "I can tell you're still uncomfortable with the price. What is it that's holding you back from feeling comfortable?" Others would help you make the decision and feeling it was the right thing to do once you hang up. He didn't do that. You could tell he wanted to get the sale and he did it. But he made me feel warm and fuzzy in regards to the question am I gonna be well taken care of? But I am uncomfortable that I paid way too much for it. I should have done my homework instead of just getting it done.

NobleQuote Company Information