Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

The Nissan Rogue is a compact SUV that was first introduced in 2007. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Nissan Rogue Reviews

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

We had air conditioning problems with are first Rogue. The company headquarters replaced our car and we have had no problems since. Nissan stands behind their product. Like no other. It has been a great vehicle for us. Look forward to the purchase of the same, when needed. Holds great to the road, nice riding, comfortable seating. And Great gas mileage. Love this vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Looked up the recalls on my car. They are extensive. I think it is crazy. If you do not keep up with these things you could die in the car when they fail. Wish we could go back to labels that are made in USA. Everyone should know China is trying to kill our animal with bad dog food. Homeowners with faulty moldy wall products, forgot the other one but I am sure the list is extensive. They are going to be the next #1 world power as we can't seem to get it together and have lost our exc. work ethic and morals. Beware and prepare. We will lose the world currency as we are in Debt up to the top of our heads and can't stop attacking nations and turning the world into a dead zone for millions of people.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

The 1st. non-US auto I have ever owned. Just a great auto for a old 85 yr. old guy and his bride. We both just love this car handles great, fuel mileage is great, and the safety items are just great also. Oh and it has a c-d player! At this time in my family are 2 Rogues and 2 of the bigger Nissan S.U.V.'s. All have been very well enjoyable.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Overall my experience with the vehicle, the local servicing dealership, and the company have been above satisfactory. The vehicle performs well for the value of price and performance. There's a few minor deficiencies but nothing show-stopping. The dealership has been great with appointments, honoring coupons, negotiating price, and getting service complete and right the first time. The company came through with reimbursing me for two intelligent key fobs that suddenly stopped working soon after the warranty period. This was very important especially in consideration of being a repeat customer.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I am pleased overall with my 2017 Rogue. The car is spacious, well equipped and wonderful on gas mileage. This is my first SUV, and because of safety features, my insurance premiums were reduced. My only challenge? My previous car had great pick up and a quiet ride. My Rogue does not have great pick up, you can hear external noises, and there's no internal trunk lock. Even so, I'm a SUV driver convert.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan Rogue?

Original review: March 8, 2020

The transmission has been slipping from the beginning. My 2019 Rogue revs high, but lacks acceleration. Very unsafe in city traffic. Nissan knows about the problem but is waiting for the transmission to die rather than repair my car. In the meantime, I'm stuck driving an unreliable car since I have to factor "being stranded" into my trips. I'm currently under warranty, but others with Rogues who have had the same problem had their transmissions die at around 40K. My car is a lease so they are gambling that the transmission will die when the car is no longer under warranty. I'm driving a car that is unsafe for me and/or anyone else near me on the road.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I was excited to make another Nissan purchase, I've been a faithful Nissan customer for 10+ years and only purchased from my local dealer. Their customer service is exemplary and is not represented in this review, this review is solely for the 2020 Rouge. I purchased a 2020 Rouge in December 2019 as a gift to myself and to insure my safety for my work commute. Shortly after having my new car the ABS light started flashing, I took it in (the light was off by then) and was assured that it was just a warning light and everything was okay. Then it happened again and I was able to take video.

I had the car serviced again but because the light was no longer on the service department could not run a diagnostic. The sensor light was explained to me and I was again assured that unless the light came on consistently and a warning light about the ABS came on with it not to worry. Guess what happened while driving at night, in high traffic during a heavy rain storm....yep, the light came on consistently (not flashing) and the car beeped with a warning in the middle of the dash about my ABS, I was able to get a video of the consistent light. I cried and gripped the steering wheel as hard as I could the entire way home.

It feels like my brand new car that was supposed to an exciting purchase has been an absolute nightmare (I bought this car on Friday the 13th...I'm not usually superstition but this car might be cursed) and may actually kill me. My dealership is amazing and helping as much as they can....but Nissan needs to make this right. I do not and will trust this car, and at this point am reconsidering purchasing another Nissan.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

The red brake warning light comes on intermittently while driving. It will stay on for a few minutes, shuts off, for a few minutes, etc. My car is a 2019 Nissan Rogue with only 15k miles. The brakes are fine. Anyone else experienced this problem?

Rick

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I took my 2015 Nissan Rogue into Briggs Nissan of Lawrence, Ks to have my heater fixed. They kept returning the vehicle to me saying the heater is fixed and I kept coming back 3 times to say it is not. I finally gave up and paid them $1400 in repairs, then took it to A Plus Auto in Lawrence and had it fixed. The service is really horrible at Nissan Briggs. On top of that, my heater should have worked from the beginning, since it was a new vehicle that I bought brand new with 90 miles on it. I will never buy another Nissan of any type at this point, nor recommend to anyone. Facts are based on a Better Business review that I wrote.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Purchased new and have enjoyed driving this SUV. Back seats fold down for extra room and is very efficient in regards to gas. This vehicle is a 2014 model so more current models are upgraded with new features.

Nissan Rogue Company Information