3.45/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

11 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 17, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Rogue in April. Payment due July 3, 2018. I mailed payment in plenty of time and payment taken out of my bank on 5/29/18 (5 days EARLY!!). On June 15, 2018, I received a voicemail from Nissan that my account was past due. Was told that dealership sent in some paperwork causing a new account to be opened and I was NEVER notified of new account # so sent payment with original account # on my check. So instead of applying it to the new account number they just put it under the original account number and forgot about it and then left me a voicemail about late payment. If they can't get the first payment right what does the future hold?? I have no issues with dealership!! I will be refinancing with a company who does things the correct way. When I purchased my car I referred a couple of people to Nissan. NEVER AGAIN!! DO NOT MESS WITH MY MONEY OR MY CREDIT!! BEWARE PUBLIC!!

Original review: May 9, 2018

The 2012 Nissan Rogue has heated seats, drivers seat raises and goes forward, Bluetooth for hand free phone calls. AWD never get stuck in the snow!! Back camera, satellite radio.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Nissan Rogue: A bit pricy but great vehicle, lots of safety features. Great sound system and electronics. The interior is great and comfortable. Still comes with a CD changer (not the CRV).

Original review: May 6, 2018

AWD goes well in snow and car value is good but Nissan sure has problems with the Rogue. Bad transmissions and terrible gas mileage. The car tranny is junk leaving people stranded and in danger.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I love the Nissan Rogue. It was the dealership that I have a problem with. They falsified an electronic application. It had several false statements to qualify me for a vehicle that I could not afford.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan Rogue?

Original review: May 1, 2018

The Nissan Rogue gets good gas mileage. Rides and drives well. It is comfortable on a trip and attractive vehicle. Lots of safety features make me feel more secure.

Original review: April 27, 2018

This is the first time I've owned a foreign car. For the most part, I've been satisfied. The Rogue mileage is good and the all wheel drive is awesome since I live in the snow belt. My only complaint is that some repairs are more complicated and expensive than with domestic cars.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I purchased a lemon Nissan Rogue and is paying double for what it is worth. It is a 2012 with a lot of mechanical problems. It has been in a previous wreck and airbag inoperable. Salesman never told me this information.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Pleased overall with the Nissan Rogue. Great car for central NY weather. But the navigation system is a bit overpriced for updates. About $150 each time so I have not update the system. I usually check online before going to a new place. Also tires did start wearing out early. Replaced at 28,000 miles. Now these are 18 inch tires so about 200 each tire.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Two months after my new Nissan Rogue purchase, front bumper paint started bubbling, and continued to get worse over time. My attempts to have it repaired have, thus far, been unsuccessful with the dealer. Very unhappy about this and the quality of the paint.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I have only had 2 cars in the last 17 years, both Nissan's. Nissan is great, good durability and low maintenance until it hits 150,000 miles, then everything goes at once. Performance is good too, until that time. Hard to do maintenance yourself. I would not drive anything else, just traded my Murano that I've had since 2008 for a 2016 Rogue. Service is expensive at the dealer. Downside is under hood items are not easy to get to in order to do it yourself, battery is not readily accessible and headlights almost impossible to change.

Nissan Rogue Company Information