2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

The Nissan Rogue is a compact SUV that was first introduced in 2007. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Nissan Rogue Reviews

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

The red brake warning light comes on intermittently while driving. It will stay on for a few minutes, shuts off, for a few minutes, etc. My car is a 2019 Nissan Rogue with only 15k miles. The brakes are fine. Anyone else experienced this problem?

Rick

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I took my 2015 Nissan Rogue into Briggs Nissan of Lawrence, Ks to have my heater fixed. They kept returning the vehicle to me saying the heater is fixed and I kept coming back 3 times to say it is not. I finally gave up and paid them $1400 in repairs, then took it to A Plus Auto in Lawrence and had it fixed. The service is really horrible at Nissan Briggs. On top of that, my heater should have worked from the beginning, since it was a new vehicle that I bought brand new with 90 miles on it. I will never buy another Nissan of any type at this point, nor recommend to anyone. Facts are based on a Better Business review that I wrote.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Purchased new and have enjoyed driving this SUV. Back seats fold down for extra room and is very efficient in regards to gas. This vehicle is a 2014 model so more current models are upgraded with new features.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

This car is very easy to drive. It has many high technology features. The Rogue gets good gas mileage. Also has many safety features that I insist on having such as smart cruise control, assisted steering etc.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

The safety of the 2019 Rogue is questionable. My car's AEB system has engaged several times for no apparent reason. The dealership is not being helpful and is telling me to go elsewhere. I am nervous to drive the car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan Rogue?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

Bought Rogue new in 2017. Sunroof failed after 26 months. Also leather seats coming apart. Sunroof was replaced under warranty but service department said it is normal for seats to come apart after a couple years. This was the passenger seat used only 2 days a week just after 36000 miles started having random problems. Displays not working, passenger door doesn't close properly, doors not unlocking. I've decided to go back to Honda. Nissan makes a beautiful car inside and out but the quality of the overall mechanics of the car is just lacking in my opinion.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

2019 Nissan Rogue SV Premium has all the newest safety features including blind spot warning, lane departure warning, advanced cruise control with steering assist. Navigation even displays nearby gas prices in ascending order. Plenty of power & good on gas. I'm averaging over 25 mpg.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Not happy with gas mileage. The Sentra was better. Only got the SUV so my elderly mother could get in and out of the vehicle easier. Disappointed that cargo area doesn't compare to trunk space in Sentra model. Wish there was better tinting to Windows in an effort to minimalize heat buildup. I do appreciate the zero gravity seating in front as well as the safety measures. There seems to be slow leakage of air in tires.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Great car. Always starts, reliable. Feel safe. Tons of safety features. Great gas mileage. Never let us down! We just love this Nissan Rogue, 2017. Salesperson very helpful. Interior of car is super deluxe. Great stereo, CD player...

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I love driving my Rogue. It handles really well. The ride is quiet and smooth. What first attracted me to the Rogue was the ability to split the rear storage area into 2 levels. I really love my Nissan Rogue. I will be leading another one when my lease is up.

Nissan Rogue Company Information