4.8/5 (1308 ratings)

About Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport is a nationwide company offering fast and reliable vehicle and motorcycle moving services. The company ships more than 100,000 vehicles annually and offers efficient auto transportation backed by years of experience across the entire United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Montway provides services for both individuals and businesses. Shipments are closely monitored to ensure the highest level of safety and support. Insurance coverage is included in the price of shipping, and no upfront payment is required.

Pros

• No upfront payments
  • 24/7 sales and support
  • Free insurance coverage
  • Services all 50 states

Cons

• Must contact for tracking info

Bottom Line

Montway is a leading auto transport company with affordable rates and quality customer service. You can get instant online quotes and easily book your order. Montway is open 24/7 to answer all your auto shipping questions.

Montway Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Montway Auto Transport?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

Everything was really quick and easy with my experience with Montway. Once I told them what I needed, they gave me the quote. Then they took care of everything. The transport went from Arizona to Hawaii. They held it to California and then they shipped it overseas. It was a pretty big move. It was very affordable. I thought it would be crazy. They got in touch with me right away. They followed up with me until everything was taken care of and done. If I had a question, I called and they gave me everything I needed over the phone. They were really helpful.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Kanani.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

The communication with the driver was excellent. The driver let me know exactly when he was getting close. He took no time in getting it loaded up and was really careful with everything. He covered it up inside his trailer and was really good. It all was a good experience. Then the next day, he delivered it to my cousin's daughter. She had a good experience there as well. I was very happy with the overall experience. That was the second time I've been involved with a transport of a vehicle. And it was very easy and satisfying.

Montway Auto Transport response

We appreciate your review, Daniel.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

They were great. They always got back to me on time. The communication was great too. The driver texted me a couple of times during the trip. The delivery went well. I would definitely use Montway again. In fact, I'm gonna use them to ship the car back up.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Jack.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

I talked to the driver for drop off and pick up. I talked to him the night before pick up to set up a good location for him to pick up, and then also with the drop off. The quote was also completely accurate.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Andrew.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

I had a really great experience with Montway. The driver was super friendly. He would just call or text me about any updates and letting me know that he was close. It was very fast. It was three days. It went from Salt Lake City, Utah to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The quote was also very accurate and it was a lot cheaper than I expected it to be. I was very satisfied.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your feedback, Aaron.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

Montway moved four cars for me. Recently, I purchased a personal vehicle. The biggest issue that I've had with other moving companies when I look for them was you just set it up with some broker and then he's reaching out to 10 different people, and it's a complete pain in the butt dealing with them. Then your car sits there anywhere from a week and a half. With Montway, I call them up, they schedule it, and I don't think I've waited longer than four days to have the car picked up. And that was because we were going through a weekend.

The communication was also excellent. You get that information upfront. Once I have that, I reach out to the drivers to find out when they think they're gonna be there to coordinate it with the dealer. And they've been great. The coordination has been very good, too. They call me up. They let me know when they're at least an hour or two hours away. My vehicles show up fine, too. Even the one that was open, was fine, too. They also don't underquote you like the brokers do and then you find yourself having to pay more money when they finally get a driver.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Glenroy. Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

I had a fine experience with Montway. They picked up the car when they said they would and they delivered it when they said they would. Everything went well. The communication with the driver was good. I'd recommend them.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Bruce. Thank you for your review and recommendation.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

The driver communicated with us via text. He kept us up-to-date as to his travel time and his ETA arriving at the final destination. The car arrived in the condition it left New York in. So, it was fine. Montway was really good. I'd use them again.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Danielle. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

The guy was very attentive. Everything was done on time. Everything was pretty good. I'm glad I chose Montway. In the future, I can use them again.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your feedback, Gracia. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I needed to ship an additional vehicle to Hawaii, because I moved here with the army and I picked Montway based on other reviews from people on a Facebook group page. I just scheduled the transport online and it happened. I met the driver at a truck stop right outside of base because they don't have access to base. They picked it up. It was the exact date that I requested, so there were no issues there. The loading only took 20 minutes or so, and it was gone. From the time I handed over the keys to it being available in Hawaii took two weeks which was about 300% faster than the army did it had I shipped the vehicle with them. As far as delivery, they let me know when it was available. Then I went down to the pier where it was at. They gave me a damage disclaimer so I could mark off anything that I noticed. Other than that, they just gave me the keys and let me go. I just had to show them proof of ownership.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Cory. We appreciate your review on your experience with Montway Auto Transport.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

They have very good service, and good communication. So, I'm happy with it.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi David. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I studied a lot of the companies and read the reviews and Montway got wonderful reviews. They did just exactly for us as the review said. So we were very pleased with them. They were very good about getting in touch with me and transferring, and the vehicle was where they said it would be at the time it would be, and it went smoothly.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Donna.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I am very happy with Montway's service. I left my car not in the facility but they found for me another facility, and I was not trusting too much to do that but I didn't have any other option, so I left my car. Everybody was so good that I am very happy to find that kind of service with the company. The staff helped me too much, and the company that was in charge of the service and the company that was in charge to hold my car for a few hours did an excellent work. The driver called me before coming the same day, but the company announced to me that the driver is going to call me. I have been in touch with them permanently.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Fatima. Thank you for your review.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Everything with Montway was flawless. The driver was good. He let me know what was going on. On arrival, he called up and we met up. They had to divert from my home because he couldn't pull in. So, we made that arrangement and it worked out fine. Overall, Montway is a pleasure to do business with.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway Auto Transport, Jason.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

In general, my experience with Montway was good. I chatted with their customer service reps online and told them what I need and checked if they have any discounts. They applied the discount and the price was reasonable. The delivery went smoothly. I would recommend Montway because it was the third time I went them.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Jim. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you being a loyal customer of Montway.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Montway provided excellent service. The rep who helped me set everything up was excellent. The drivers were a day early. They were awesome. Everything was perfect.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway, Maria.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Everything with Montway was awesome. They picked up the car at the right time, and the drop off was the right time. They're great.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Sodiq.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Montway's customer service was better than perfect. The driver came from Maryland. He picked the car up from the other guy when he said he was going to, and he came here when he said he was going to. Call Montway. Go for it.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Tom. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

We transported three vehicles and it was super easy getting set up. Both drivers were super professional and I felt good about it. That was probably the easiest part of our move. The vehicles beat us here so the driver contacted my sister-in-law and she came to the house and accepted the vehicles, and paid them. It was smooth and I would recommend Montway.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that the drivers did a great job. We are always here when you need us and we wish you the best in the new year.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2022

Montway called me right away with good customer service, so I enjoyed that. Setting the transport up with the agent was easy and smooth. They let me know the number that I'll be hearing from, what it's called and where it's at, and the number to call in case I had any questions. Everything worked out great because it came in handy and it relieved a lot of stress because it was my first time. They put me in touch with everything. The driver contacted me personally and let me know the location. The delivery was perfect.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway Auto Transport, Helina.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

Montway was awesome and I would recommend them right away to anybody I knew. The guy who came to pick up the car was very cordial and kept me posted all the way, even saying he was gonna get here a little earlier. The service was well worth the cost. It wasn’t out of the line at all.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Brigitte. Thank you for your review and recommendation.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

The people that Montway outsourced to do the move at first didn't come through, but when I contacted them, they jumped right away on getting me somebody to do it immediately. The driver told me everything about how it would go when he would get there. He took all the pictures. He was very knowledgeable and nice.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is important to us that we deliver the best service possible for all our shippers. We wish you the best in the new year.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

Montway could get the transport done quicker than everybody else. They picked the car up from a dealership and dropped it off at another dealership. It was fairly easy. The cost was a little expensive, but fuel prices are up. So, I understand that.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for your review, Chad.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

Montway was very quick with their response. Where I live, it's impossible for the driver to even turn around ‘cause our streets are so narrow. We agreed on the place to meet. He was fantastic. Whenever he told me where he was going to be, he was there, on time. Everything couldn't have gotten more perfect.

Montway Auto Transport response

Hi Virginia. Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

My daughter had to relocate for a job from New Hampshire to Portland, Oregon. I was looking for the best company to transport her vehicle. I read a lot of ratings about Montway saying how good they were, and they lived up to their rating. We had a good experience with them. We had the driver's number but we didn't have to contact him at all. We were able to see where he was and there was no problem.

Montway Auto Transport response

We appreciate your comments. Thank you for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

Setting up the transport with Montway was smooth. I called and set up a day, then the driver called me. He picked the car up, then he called me when he was here. He also called me when he was two hours away. He also gave me some time, and he was at the location on time. By my house, there's a Denny's where there's a big parking lot. It's close to the address, walking distance, and he dropped the car off there. I picked it up, and it was good condition. I have no issues. The quote was accurate too.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. Happy holidays!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

Montway did very well. The driver had a slight delay but nothing is perfect and the delay was only some hours. He was supposed to arrive at 10:00 that evening and he didn't arrive until the next day but that wasn't a big deal. He had a problem with his truck. The driver was very polite and told me his route and things he had to do. He was very personable. The dispatch was helpful as well. They got right back to me when I was concerned that the driver was late and checked in with him. I had no problem with an update.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the review, Jenero. Truck drivers have many limitations but always do their best to deliver timely and safe service.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

Everything was great with Montway. I collect cars and have bought from California, Illinois, and Kentucky. I used Montway for those transports. I'm waiting for them to deliver a car to me today.

Montway Auto Transport response

Always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Montway!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

I needed a carrier from New Jersey to Florida and I had been disappointed by one that didn't show up. They didn't have a good reputation. Montway’s reputation was all 5-star. Their reps were very good. At first, they couldn't tell me exactly when they were coming. They needed to do that at the last minute according to when they could get a driver but they came the exact day that I requested, and they had the car here within one day, which was unbelievable. The correspondence was very good. Also, the quote and the final price were the same. They quoted me 969 cash, and that was what I gave.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the feedback, Marie. Happy to hear we could come through for your needs.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

Montway had a decent deal. It wasn't perfect with the reps, but they were more than adequate. There are always little extra fees, but that's to be expected. There are always facts and little things that we never think of when we get the original quote. We got email updates as the transport was coming. They had a window when the vehicle was arriving. It showed up right in front of my house within the window. The driver did a good job. It was a seamless experience. I was very satisfied.

Montway Auto Transport response

Thank you for the comments, Michael. We work hard to deliver professional service and your feedback makes that possible.

Montway Auto Transport Company Information