Monro Muffler

• 0%
  • 16%
  • 69%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monro Muffler?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monro Muffler?
    Staff

Reviewed July 11, 2024

I had an appointment at Monro Muffler and Titusville PA customer service set my appointment for 5 o’clock. I was there at 20 till five and the guy tells me he cannot do my alignment on my car because he did not have time. I would not ever use Monro Muffler again. Anybody that uses them is going to be ripped off. Thank. Have a nice day.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 30, 2024

Great, love it, we went to the store without appointment and they worked in their break time and repaired our car. When it was finished they didn't even want to take money. Great experience and lovely employees.

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Scammers, previously had brought my spare car here with no issues... only put 3000 miles a year on it. It has newer parts all the way around including brakes and tires. Inspection was half assed as they only took off the left side tires then dropped the car back down. Was refused inspection without purchasing their trico pro wiper blades even though I just put TRICO platinums on 3 months prior that have no issues with them whatsoever. DO NOT recommend going to this shop. It’s known that auto shops don’t make money on NYS inspections that’s why they upsell products and today this proved it. Been in the automotive business for 20 years and currently work for the DOT, never been so frustrated with an annual inspection and will not be returning. (West Seneca, NY)

Price

Reviewed April 24, 2024

Monro Muffler is more than 30% more expensive than Mavis Midas firestone when it comes to brake work .The store I worked in had no flush machines, but they insisted that flushes were to be sold. They refused to higher quality technicians instead hogging low level tech. This is a despicable place to get your car repaired.

Reviewed March 13, 2024

I took my 2015 RAV4 in for a tune up last year. The cost was $800 or so. The tune up wasn't done. The parts that were to be changed out were the original parts put on by Toyota. The spark plugs are all rusted, the air filter wasn't changed out. I doubt the oil change was even done. I wouldn't trust them for anything. This was at the Saint Clairsville OH business.

Customer Service

Reviewed March 10, 2024

In December 2023 I took my 2013 Jeep Compass Latitude to local Monro Muffler for both rear wheel bearing hubs to be replaced. Had an appointment and told them I needed the car back by a specific time as I had another commitment. After I dropped off my car received a call that I need the brakes replaced also as they were cracked/broken, then called again and told I needed the CV shaft replaced also. What started out as a repair bill of approximately $500 ended up being $1431.65- I dropped my car off on a Thursday evening so they had it all day Friday with the knowledge I needed it back my 2pm- so read all of above - My car was not done that day- They did not complete until next day and charged be $160/hr labor- They offered a free alignment and oil change due to the time they had my vehicle- Needless to say I will not return to this facility - located in Elizabethtown PA.

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

I bought a set of tires for my Toyota Tacoma, and paid for a warranty and one of the tires had a defect and they would not refund the total replacement of the tire.

Teresa ** has terrible customer service and would not refund my money.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2023

For a muffler shop, I was surprised they didn't stock any mufflers, pipes or clamps; ordering everything "as needed" from an auto parts store and have it delivered. The price I was charged for the muffler was nearly three times the retail cost of it from a local auto parts store, that's a unrealistic markup. Although there was an auto parts store within walking distance, I needed to wait almost 40 minutes for them to have a single muffler clamp delivered from the auto parts store they dealt with just to complete the job. I could have walked there, purchased the clamp myself and had the job finished earlier. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and apologized for the time it took. And a two thumbs up for the workmanship of the welder, he didn't rush it and did a great job.

Verified purchase
      Price

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2023

The Monro in Uniontown PA said that I needed a tierod for the car and it was about 30 dollars..After they put it on they charged me 166 dollars for this part..Avoid this place unless you like getting robbed..This company needs investigated ASAP.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2023

Went to Monro owned Tire Warehouse to have new tire sensors installed. Three were installed incorrectly, one leaked repeatedly. Went back three times. Never fixed. One sensor was ruined. Now one tire is bad from incorrect balancing. A "sobering" experience. Read between the quotation marks for what I am saying. Place is a mess.

Monro Muffler Company Information