Save on Car Repairs

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

35 Parker Toyota Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 25, 2019

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Parker Toyota. This was the best experience we have ever had buying a truck ever and we've bought a lot over the last 37 yrs. I highly recommend buying your next car there.

Original review: March 15, 2019

In less than 5 years we have purchased a combined total of 5 vehicles from Coach Mark at Parker Toyota. With life changes having a convenient car that fits our needs is important to us and our growing family. Coach Mark and his team go the extra mile to fit those needs. We have compared and compared with other car dealers to see if just maybe we can find a “better deal” or “better car” but no one can ever beat their excellent customer service, professionalism, and genuine care. Thank you Coach Mark and Parker Toyota for never disappointing.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I just bought my 5th car through Parker, and it continues to be a great experience. The staff are professional and friendly. Tony was our product specialist and did an excellent job of going through all the bells and whistles of my new Rav4. The financing was painless, and they followed up with me the next day to make sure I was enjoying my new car. I am sure I will be buying my 6th car through them when the time comes.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

It matters who you do business with. I've been buying a new car, every three years for the past 34 years. Until recently I purchased these cars from the same Toyota dealership in Spokane. Why am I willing to drive 40 miles to Parker Toyota? Because they are simply the best. Every aspect of my experience exceeded my expectations. From the Sales Department, to the Finance Department, to Parts & Accessories Department, and on to the Auto Detailing Department, every single individual I encountered was amazing.

Sal went out of his way to make sure I got the exact car I wanted for a great price. Tony spent considerable time going over the many amenities on my car, patiently coaching me through the technology features. They made the car buying experience so easy and seamless. Jake in Parts and Accessories coordinated my window tinting and Chip Guard while I waited so that I didn't have to make the trip back to Idaho. Tionna in Auto Detailing coordinated the detailing of my 2012 Rav4 making it extra convenient for my schedule. Every step of the way Parker Toyota lived up to their "no problem" motto. Again, it matters who you do business with, buy local, buy from Parker Toyota... You won't be disappointed!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Ernie ** was an amazing salesman! He paid attention to what I really wanted and made it happen. He was not pushy nor did he try to sell me something above what I needed. He made buying a car enjoyable w/ his fun & easygoing personality! I will recommend Ernie to all my family and friends. I was very happy with the purchase of the 2018 Toyota Camry SE. Thank you Ernie!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

This is our fourth Toyota purchase from Parker Toyota. As always it was a great experience! Curt ** and the rest of the team were exceptional. They did a great job educating us and getting us what we wanted. Where else can you go into debt for so many years, then get home and say to each other, "That was a fun day!" Highly recommend them to everyone!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

What a great experience again. This is our second vehicle purchase in about 12 months. Both times we started with Steve ** in the internet sales department. He got Josh ** involved and what a pleasure. Jayce ** also helped us select the SE Highlander on the Showroom floor that had just been detailed on its return from Schweitzer and Toyota Ski Free Friday. Thank you again Parker Toyota!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Call to have an oil change, was told that no appointment was needed, was on a first come first served. I was there at 6 am and first in line. Did all the paperwork and was told that my truck would be taken in when they open up at 630 am. I was waiting in the lobby, watch them pull 4 other cars ahead of mine and when question the serviceman, He told me he would get to it around 830 am, and could not give any real reason why. So I ask for my keys back, and went else to have the service done. This was not a free oil change.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Would like to thank Alan ** in our purchase of a specific 18 4Runner we were looking for. We have done multiple deals with Alan and every time he makes each deal smooth. I could not be happier with each purchase. His customer service skills are always top notch and he is upfront and honest in every way imaginable. If you're looking for something specific he will do all he can to make it happen. Thank you Alan!

Original review: July 1, 2018

Julie ** sold me my Sequoia and she was great! She was professional, knowledge, and courteous. I had a unique situation when I went looking at vehicles and she made the experience great! I got the vehicle I wanted and she made it very pleasant and painless. They work hard to meet customer needs and make buying a pleasant and enjoyable experience. And their service department is the best in all of northern Idaho/Spokane area. You won't find more honest people. Thank you Julie and Parker Toyota! I'll never go anywhere else for my vehicle needs.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Thank you, Parker Toyota! You made us feel so special when we came! We know you spent time, effort and energy to make sure it was awesome, and it was just that! A special thank you, Devin. Our salesman!

Original review: April 12, 2017

"Parker Toyota, just like family". We love our new RAV4!!! Thank you Parker Toyota for helping us make the best decision of 2017! First let me tell you that your salesman, Jeff, is my brother. I believe he would treat any customer like family, so this review is not biased in any way! Jeff was a great listener, was attentive to our needs, he did not pressure or rush us, played no games and he was also very professional (weird, huh?). Thanks to his effort and your dealership, we now have the car that we always wanted! Thank you Jeff, love you bro!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I met Tony ** for the first time when I walked in the door of Parker Toyota, in Couer d'Alene, ID, and I needed a car asap. Tony took me under his wing, and totally without pressuring me he found out what my needs were, what my preferences were, and how a vehicle could serve my lifestyle. Two and a half hours later, I drove off in my new RAV 4 Hybrid. In that time, Kucherry used his own knowledge of his product line and the expertise of the team around him to make sure I felt cared for and to make sure I was comfortable with the outcome. I can't thank Tony or Parker Toyota enough. I'd love to give them more than 5 stars, but the format doesn't allow that. I'll just say that if you want a no-pressure, personable and knowledgeable sales rep, go to Parker Toyota and ask for Tony **.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I'm not fond of car shopping, and have been burnt my fair share of the time trying to purchase a vehicle, but I didn't even get buyer's remorse this purchase. The salesmen were patient, showed me every Highlander that I wanted to see, until I found the right one... The finance guru was easy to work with too. There was no pressure. Someone was always near the door to open it for us... with a smile, I might add. I look forward to a great working relationship with Parker Toyota. Thank you!

Original review: April 16, 2016

Not happy with Parker Toyota. They told me they don't run credit home to find out they do. They kept pushing me into a particular vehicle. They gave me a bid on my car which was thousands less than any other dealer offered. And when I had their vehicle I found it to be 2500 more than high blue book. When I mentioned it to sales person he said "yep it is." He couldn't tell me why? When he finally came out he told me all the things wrong with our vehicle which in fact we took to a mechanic after we left them to find out everything he said was wrong was indeed perfect. The sales person of course was a bait and switch. We started with one and then we set up a appointment, went in and they gave me someone else. They only wanted to show me 1 vehicle. Insisted he had no other SUV on lot. When in fact I found out there was when we were leaving. Lied over and over.

When he came out with final numbers the very high blue book on vehicle was 5800 ended up over 10,000 with 3,000 cash plus our nice vehicle. Needless to say I laughed at him, walked out. They claim to be the best dealer for people with bad credit but for a 2003 trail blazer with 175,000 miles on it at 10,500 balance after we put down 3,000 cash didn't seem at all a good deal. Did I mention my vehicle payments were 459 a month for 3 years??? They take advantage of people with bad credit!!!! Never ever go there.

Original review: March 14, 2016

This is our third vehicle purchased from Parker Toyota. All three times we've felt we received excellent customer service and gotten more than we thought we would for our trade in. Our salesperson (Tony!) was very patient and extremely knowledgeable while we asked every question in the book. The same was true with our financial serviceperson, Jimmy. They were both very straightforward and kept coming up with the right answers to our questions. I see no other dealer in our future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2016

I came to Parker Toyota to purchase a new car for the first time on my own. I am a single mom and I'm probably too trusting. I was lied to by my salesman, had my credit compromised and had $3000 added on to the end of my loan which the finance guy refused to explain to me what the added charges were for. When I went to the GM he said "we did nothing wrong". He was aggressive, intimidating and actually threatened me on my way out the door! I will never step foot in Parker Toyota again!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

Well, I went to take a look at some vehicles and honestly did not think I would be taking a brand new car home. The people were are just absolutely amazing. So friendly and kept asking me if I needed anything. They would go out of their way just to open the doors for me when I would walk in. I was dealing with a sales rep, Taylor **. He was very kind, and went through all of my options. He gave me his opinions but never once pressured me into doing something I didn't want to do. He kept checking back in with him, told me to feel comfortable! When I needed to have my sister co-sign for me, he drove all the out to Colville Wa with me from Coeur d'alene to have her sign papers.

I've went to a couple car dealerships, and I've had some hard times actually trying to get into a new car, even a used one. But when I came to Parker Toyota, Taylor was very helpful, and he wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything. I have had the best experience there, and I will be going back, for many more years to come. So thank you Taylor **, and thank you Parker Toyota, you all were amazing, and I love my brand new car!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2015

I came to Parker Toyota looking for a specific vehicle and I left within three hours a very happy person. Alan ** helped us through that process very smoothly and quickly to boot. I would recommend him and Parker Toyota to anyone. The whole crew was awesome.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2015

I bought one car from Parker auto credit before my car was due. I was contacted by their BDC department and was notified that I had more options now. I work with them over email and phone for a few days since I was working with the Red Cross doing shelter work and was not able to come in. Once I was able to come in I sat down with auto credit and the manager went into the main dealership and got me in there instead. My salesperson TY and fin. guy Sean work very hard to find me a loan and get me into a great car. From start to finish Parker Toyota went above their requirements to meet my need. I am forever grateful to this dealership for the hard work they had to put in for me.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

Purchased a new used car. Salesman Steve ** was fantastic! Whole experience was fabulous!!

Original review: July 21, 2015

I stopped at Parker Toyota on my way to Fred Meyer... I caught a glimpse of a small Toyota Tacoma, 2- wheel drive used pickup with a Toyota Certified guarantee. I have previously purchased 3 vehicles from Parker Subaru and Parker Toyota. This look was on a whim as a vehicle for my dog to ride in! Anyway, they started calling me and finally my husband negotiated with them over two days by phone. They agreed on a price and monthly payment. I changed my schedule to go in and moved stuff out of my car to put in the anticipated truck.

Soon the guy called again and they changed their mind and upped the payment with a lame excuse they did not know we were not doing a down payment and they had too much money in the truck! What? How could they have come up with an agreed price shortly before then? Anyway, didn't do the deal because they were not forthright, and we wasted a lot of our precious time dealing with them. Don't know if I will buy from them again, even though prior purchases were good. Maybe the Toyota BIZ doesn't have the oversight keeping them honest. The truck was grossly overpriced anyway. Whew.

Resolution response: July 1, 2015

They only had one vehicle I really wanted. It took 4-5 offers & me telling them "no" before we had a deal. The salesperson - ** did a lot of work & helped me through the process. It took a little time for the everything to happen, but I am very happy.

Original review: April 2, 2015

When I purchased the Tundra I bought an extended warranty that would go to 75,000 miles. At no time when I bought the warranty did anyone say there was a date the coverage would end. I was told it was good to 75,000 miles. Several times I mentioned having items looked at and the service person would comment I had until 75,000 miles. A parking sensor malfunctioned and I called for an appointment. I told the person I had the extended warranty and he said I should be good. When I arrived they told me I would have to pay for the repairs and the warranty expired a year ago, even though my mileage is under 70,000 miles. If they would have explained the date I might not have even bought the coverage. I feel I have been lied to and taken advantage of. NEVER buy extended coverage.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2015

We have now got two cars through Parker auto credit. First one less than a month of having it motor blows out. Now our van we bought less a month ago has the brakes going out. So we're dealing with a lot of money to fix things that they say they took care of, yet it seems to me they should have been showing more care for their customers where going to be all said and done 20 grand total cost for a van that is only blue books at 2 grand. I'm so tired of buying from places that say they care about you, once you've signed that line they could care less. Parker auto credit sucks and is a big joke. Half of their cars are limes and you are stuck with a money pit probably for at least 3 years.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2014

DISHONEST, WASTE OF TIME, SKETCHY, SHADY...and the list goes on. First, if you see a car there you may want to check out, you better have 4 to 6 hours and expect to pay double for something that will not be a sound, reliable vehicle. Second, don't expect an honest amount for your trade. And third, watch closely when they start throwing around numbers, they don't add up and they will steal from you. And fourth, be careful when they sell you a warranty, you won't get what you pay for or what they're telling you you're getting. And lastly, they actually asked me to take my current vehicle I planned to trade in back to my lender to have them repossess it once they got me approved for financing. From what I've been told, this is highly illegal!! Needless to say, I walked away from the deal after this and would never go back! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PARKER TOYOTA!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2014

I've been back to dealer a few times since purchasing my Tundra. I've been been treated just like the day I purchased vehicle, most kind and good friendly people there are in this industry. I'm very Happy to say Parker Toyota in CdA Idaho treats their customers better than any other. I purchased Fords, Chevy's and Dodges but none compare to this company. Very very happy with all from Parker Toyota. They are great at making customer happy 1st on pricing misc.

Original review: June 20, 2014

I cannot warn people enough to stay away. They are horrid. They sell overpriced used vehicles that need a lot of maintenance almost as soon as you drive it off the light. They will haggle with you until they wear you down or you just walk away in frustration. Please stay away, they suck! My car was a lemon! The steering wheel electrical system caught on fire and started billowing smoke out the wheel column. The engine mount was broke. I needed so much service and maintenance on top of my car note.

They are mean, rude and liars ESPECIALLY THE SALES AND ** (who sounds like the most horrendous smoker and is a liar that I have caught her in her lies repeatedly). If I can save one customer from these people I will consider my job done!!!! THESE PEOPLE ** SUCK!!!!

Original review: March 30, 2014

My son had the worst experience at Parker Toyota. After selling him a car, a few days later, he was told the interest rate was going to be higher. He didn't want to pay that so he went to another dealer who sold him a car on better terms. He was also told by 2 other dealers that the contract from Parker was illegal. Now they won't take the car back. They stated they would pay the difference on the interest. He doesn't make much money and they totally took advantage of him. Stay away from Parker Toyota. Unless you want to get screwed!

Original review: July 26, 2013

When I returned home after having the used car repossessed by Troy at Parker Toyota, I went up to Dave Smith and ended up buying a new 2012 Chrysler. The interest rate was super cheap for a new car and I got a good sale price so given the difference in interest, the new car didn't cost much more than the used one would have. And everyone at Dave Smith was helpful, courteous and did not ask what I planned to use the car for. If you are looking for car, I would drive up to Kellogg first… even if you don't have great credit, they have lots of options and something might work for you. So, thanks for the rotten service Troy and Parker Toyota; I wouldn't have considered going to Dave Smith and buying another new car otherwise.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2013

Waiting for our car to be serviced (which we had purchased there), we asked to talk to a finance person as our lease would need to be refinanced in July. They misled us; a salesman filled out the application with our ID's then took it to the office. Assuming we were going to meet with a finance person, we spent the next hour and 1/2 being pressured into trying to get us to trade it in for a new car. We told him at least 5 times, “We do not want a new car; we like the one we have.” So then, he got up and brought back the "Big boss (?)" to try to talk us into it. We told him no, no and no! We left and quickly realized that they still had our ID's and had to go back and get them. Watch them when they ask for your ID; he will take them to the office so you won’t/can't just walk out. Ridiculous! Pressure, pressure and more pressure, just truly listen and be aware!

Parker Toyota response
Hi Ramona,
We appreciate the feedback on your experience, and apologize if you felt pressured in any way. We always strive to create an exceptional experience for our customers, and I’m very sorry if yours was anything less.

Kind Regards, Leah