Find a Car Dealerships partner

Coeur d'Alene, ID

3.6/5 (36 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Parker Toyota

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Parker Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

The previous vehicle we bought from Parker was like talking to friends and they are always trying to help. When my husband was injured they helped to make our payment do-able. When it needed expensive work, they fixed it and set up a service plan payments. A couple of days ago we purchased with them again. Now, they aren't like friends... they're family.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Coty ** was wonderful, polite, easy to talk to and a no pressure salesman. I enjoyed every minute of my test drive and purchase with Coty and the Business Manager Josh. Couldn't ask for a better team. I felt at ease the whole time. Plus the awesome community spirit reputation that Jim ** has made the whole experience perfect.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2019

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Parker Toyota. This was the best experience we have ever had buying a truck ever and we've bought a lot over the last 37 yrs. I highly recommend buying your next car there.

Original review: March 15, 2019

In less than 5 years we have purchased a combined total of 5 vehicles from Coach Mark at Parker Toyota. With life changes having a convenient car that fits our needs is important to us and our growing family. Coach Mark and his team go the extra mile to fit those needs. We have compared and compared with other car dealers to see if just maybe we can find a “better deal” or “better car” but no one can ever beat their excellent customer service, professionalism, and genuine care. Thank you Coach Mark and Parker Toyota for never disappointing.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I just bought my 5th car through Parker, and it continues to be a great experience. The staff are professional and friendly. Tony was our product specialist and did an excellent job of going through all the bells and whistles of my new Rav4. The financing was painless, and they followed up with me the next day to make sure I was enjoying my new car. I am sure I will be buying my 6th car through them when the time comes.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

It matters who you do business with. I've been buying a new car, every three years for the past 34 years. Until recently I purchased these cars from the same Toyota dealership in Spokane. Why am I willing to drive 40 miles to Parker Toyota? Because they are simply the best. Every aspect of my experience exceeded my expectations. From the Sales Department, to the Finance Department, to Parts & Accessories Department, and on to the Auto Detailing Department, every single individual I encountered was amazing.

Sal went out of his way to make sure I got the exact car I wanted for a great price. Tony spent considerable time going over the many amenities on my car, patiently coaching me through the technology features. They made the car buying experience so easy and seamless. Jake in Parts and Accessories coordinated my window tinting and Chip Guard while I waited so that I didn't have to make the trip back to Idaho. Tionna in Auto Detailing coordinated the detailing of my 2012 Rav4 making it extra convenient for my schedule. Every step of the way Parker Toyota lived up to their "no problem" motto. Again, it matters who you do business with, buy local, buy from Parker Toyota... You won't be disappointed!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Ernie ** was an amazing salesman! He paid attention to what I really wanted and made it happen. He was not pushy nor did he try to sell me something above what I needed. He made buying a car enjoyable w/ his fun & easygoing personality! I will recommend Ernie to all my family and friends. I was very happy with the purchase of the 2018 Toyota Camry SE. Thank you Ernie!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

This is our fourth Toyota purchase from Parker Toyota. As always it was a great experience! Curt ** and the rest of the team were exceptional. They did a great job educating us and getting us what we wanted. Where else can you go into debt for so many years, then get home and say to each other, "That was a fun day!" Highly recommend them to everyone!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

What a great experience again. This is our second vehicle purchase in about 12 months. Both times we started with Steve ** in the internet sales department. He got Josh ** involved and what a pleasure. Jayce ** also helped us select the SE Highlander on the Showroom floor that had just been detailed on its return from Schweitzer and Toyota Ski Free Friday. Thank you again Parker Toyota!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Call to have an oil change, was told that no appointment was needed, was on a first come first served. I was there at 6 am and first in line. Did all the paperwork and was told that my truck would be taken in when they open up at 630 am. I was waiting in the lobby, watch them pull 4 other cars ahead of mine and when question the serviceman, He told me he would get to it around 830 am, and could not give any real reason why. So I ask for my keys back, and went else to have the service done. This was not a free oil change.

Parker Toyota Company Information