Pars Car Sales

Morrow, GA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a car in February 2016 from Pars Cars. No, I did not use my best judgment while purchasing a car from there. I was in a hurry and I was not thinking clearly at all. First of all I did not read the reviews. I have NEVER written a bad review for anything or anyone HOWEVER, I felt compelled to do so concerning this so called company!! Had I read the reviews for Pars Cars I would have never purchased a vehicle from them. I am a single mom and I did not think I would have been able to get a car from somewhere else, I wanted a car note that I could pay off quickly (So I thought).

They hike their prices of cars up Tremendously, They sell you LEMON CARS LITERALLY!!! THEY LIE and CHEAT!! THEY TALK TO YOU UNPROFESSIONALLY!! Please, Please do not do business with them. I would advise you to research other options. When I did get a car from them they charged me 9,000 more than the book value of the car... (NO LIE) also my car broke down 4 times within 6 months before I had to get me a BRAND new car from a REAL CAR DEALERSHIP... They were very very nice and helpful.

They educated me on cars, credit and where not to go. OF COURSE Pars Cars was on their number one list. Pars Cars know people have bad credit and they are desperate or not educated on cars. Mostly women like myself. THEY DO NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS!! Only when you do not pay. This place does not help build your credit. It can hurt it though.

Please if you read these reviews take in everything everyone is writing it is not an exaggeration at all. Pars Cars treat their customers like they are NOBODY IMPORTANT. You are spending your money you are important. They do not fix the problems with your car when you take it back to the service center. They also take their time fixing it. It rained in my car the entire 6 months I had it, along with having no air the entire GA summer. I just thank God I have a brand new car And I trusted myself to get help from a reliable Car Dealership... Once again PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM PARS CARS PLEASE!!!

So, I bought a Mazda Protege from the dealer in Duluth back in 2013. Within a week the car started breaking down, spark plugs, timing belt (I was driving on a thread), battery and alternator were never changed. Check engine light comes on. You name it. Every paycheck I got just was spent on fixing it and to make matters worse I was overpaying for a piece of junk. By the end of 9 months, I took it back when my mechanic told me a major car repair was needed.

Ended up being put in a Chevy Aveo 2010 with a down payment of $3000. Wish I took my money elsewhere. After another month problems started, ac went out (mind you, during summer), had to save a while to have that fixed. The pressure light never went off, tires were bad, coming to find out the sensor was ** up. Same cycle as the first vehicle I got from them. I paid too much for it, with a 28% interest rate which I just found out about. They are crooks. WARNING, TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ELSEWHERE!!!

I went to this company as a last resort because I needed a car for work and they said they do not do credit check. I left DriveTime because I cannot pay $2,300 for deposit. I wish they would work with me because the cars there were all updated. It was almost time for me to go to work on Friday 4th 2016. And be to work at 8 p.m. and I have been sitting there for 4 hours trying to get approved knowing my credit was bad. They gave me one option at first. Which was a 2005 Hyundai Sonata. Test drove it and told the man that the engine was shaking. He tried to blame it on the tires. Saying it needed some air. Which was a lie. I'm not dumb by far when it comes to cars. I get back to the lot and ask him if there's another car I can see that I would not mind driving.

He took me to a beat up Van Dodge with a missing symbol on the front busted headlights on a front. Saying this was my only option besides the Hyundai, telling them I was late for work, I need to leave and I was stuck at that way and he's going to press the Hyundai on me. Needing a car really really really bad to get to work. I reluctantly signed my hand signature but I told him I was bringing the car back. They are con artists. Weasels. Unprofessional. Took it back Saturday because Friday night the check engine light came on not even a good 2 hours after I got it. They knew that I needed a car because I need to get to work by 8 p.m. and they made me 3 hour late for work. I left my job on Saturday afternoon. Took it back and told my check engine light was on. He's going to tell me I have to come back on Monday.

Now I'm back on Tuesday because I had things to take care of on Monday. I went back to the office to let them know that I don't want the car. He was acting like he was talking to his wife and saying and hand got time to go back and forth so I said what I need to do because I don't want this car. He told me to go to Morrow Georgia to that branch to talk to a lady manager. I went to that place and I talk to the lady. Told her why I don't want it because it had mildew stains on the seat belt all of them in the backseat. The trunk had rocks and dirt in it like somebody used it for the truck. The doors automatically lock if you leave the keys in there. No speakers working in back of the car. The light for the radio doesn't even work. Barely got light in the console part of the car. Check engine light still on. And now they telling me today which is the 11th that they're not going to let me out my contract.

So I'm getting a lawyer give them back a car and getting my money back. When I told people about where I got my car from and you wouldn't believe how many people said they got their car from there too and took it back and got their money back. Pars Cars is not recommended to get a car from at all. The car I have is 11 years old and they want $10,000 for it. And a $2,000 deposit. But the vehicles are Raggedy and old. No no no. Pars Cars is not the way to go.

I recently purchased a vehicle from Pars Cars 2 weeks ago. I went here because this was my only option. The car was 2000 down payment. I paid 1200 and arranged for 800 to be picked up. My salesman Chris was very helpful. When I left the lot, the low tire pressure light stayed on. Even after I put air in the tires. The car value is not worth a penny. They jack the price up on the car because they know people who go there don't have a choice. They prey on the weak and take advantage.

Now United Auto called for me to make my first pick up payment. My two threatened me and said if I wasn't there at 5 pm although they closed at 6 that she was going to put my file on her manager desk. They took half the money out my account. And as I went to drop my check off. The door was locked. I was on the phone with my rep at the time. And told her I was at the door. Nobody came, so I put my check in the drop box. And she was very rude saying "Well if you put it in the drop box why are you calling me?" Now I'm a nice person until you push me. Although I wanted to curse her out I just simply hung up. Keep in mind I put the check in the drop box Friday.

Now it's Monday and they're calling me saying they didn't receive nothing in the drop box. These people are liars. As I told her to go look at the tape because it shows when I pulled in and when I slide it through the drop box. She claimed the manager is going to look and find it. How do you lose customer's money??? As she told me Friday that I had until 5 to get there, I stated to her that her and her manager had until 630 to find my money. At 6:30 still didn't receive a call. After a whole argument going back and forth cursing and all, I finally settled on stating that I'm going to file a lawsuit.

And let me not forget Friday night I went out of town to Alabama and that piece of crap car broke down in the Walmart parking lot. It's Monday and the car is still in Alabama. As of this point I'm heading in the direction to get a lawsuit and get all my money back. Please if you're in need of a car do not come to Pars Cars. They are a ripoff and their shady finance company is too! They're so ghetto and unprofessional. It's as if somebody just hired these people right out the hood and jail. WHEN YOU SEE PARS CARS, PLEASE RUN!!!

I took my girlfriend to purchase a car here and the salesman was below average, but we were in a situation that we needed a car. So we thought we found a decent car, a chevy HHR 2011. First and foremost sitting out in that parking lot in morrow, it was full of ants we couldn't get rid off. Within a week, there were problems with the car, check engine light would not go off and it needed a aliment. We took it back to them, they said they fixed it and the check engine light would go off. It didn't, they took the car twice and did not fix it. When I took it to a diagnosis check, they said the car had never been touched. And the damage that the car had was worse than we thought. I WOULD NEVER recommend anyone to get a car here and I am not a disgruntle, employee of such, just warning people to not shop here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pars Car Sales?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I bought a car from this company and I am glad that I did. Great customer service and price.

I bought a car from Pars Cars because to be honest my credit is not great. They did not wash the car and tried to give me a car with a broken sun visor. The lazy dealer couldn't be so bothered to have my car cleaned and said "come back". He got mad because I made him fix the sun visor. Two weeks later the battery went dead. I bought another battery. The next day the battery light and dashboard lights were on again. Took car back to Satellite and the service man said the fuse blew out. The next day while going to check on my 92-year-old aunt, my car lost all power on Ga 400. Had to have it towed. Tow guy said it was the alternator. He said Pars Cars was garbage and they knew the alternator was bad. He said they mostly sell cars with no warranty and he knew of others like me. $105 and a tow later, I have a 2-week old car I have to buy an alternator for.

In Nov 2013 I got an escalade from pars cars in Duluth. It came with the big boy wheels on it and everything. The truck is nice very nice. As I look at the price and as I have researched other dealers I am paying way too much for this SUV. Last year in 2014 the transmission went out in the truck and I called pars cars to see if they could fix it. They told me to bring it to them so I did. They finally after two days called me and told me the price to have it fixed. I told the guy I didn't have 2600 to have it fixed right then. How about they called their self repoing my truck and I wasn't even behind on the note.

After going around in a circle coming up with 1600 dollars for them to get so call get the parts and do the work they made me a side note. Here we are today June 1 2015 and the same thing the transmission was doing in Dec it is doing it again and then the bad thing about it they won't give me no information about the warranty or the shop they supposed to have taken it to. They want their car note money every month!

Bought 2005 Mercury Montego Jan /2015. By Apr 9th, 2015 car stopped running properly. They wanted almost 1000 dollars to fix. I gave them 250 to begin working on car and they declared the car unable to be fixed and refuse to place me in another vehicle of equal value. Jeopardize my job and living. This is the worst car dealership I've ever experienced!!! I haven't had the vehicle 120 days and now I have nothing!!!

I used my disability $ to put down $4,000 on the Pars Cars X5 to transport my daughters & go to all my M.D.'s healing me through Breast Cancer. Within 30 days the check engine light came on. Took it to Pars Cars per their advice & was told by my sales Agent ** (who quit for Pars Cars disgusting business practices) while I sat there for 2 hrs; all the Tech did was reset the check engine light which is an automatic emissions fail in GA. At most, every 2 months I had to pay over $500-$1200 for 1 major break down after another. Pep boys did trusted certified repairs.

I believe this Pars Car was pulled from a flood, dried out & sold to me. I have an open case filed in Fulton County but need to pay a Process Server to summons Pars Cars in Morrow. I didn't want to call the Pars Car a BMW because BMW has an upstanding reputation. In 1 year of paying car payments, I paid more in repairs, approximately 9 repairs. This made my disability worse in many ways. The Pars Car caused me to go bankrupt.

I'm sitting here in the waiting room (no cable) for an hour. My car is still parked outside waiting for a tune up that they promise me Friday. Today is Monday. They are fixing cars in the lot as I type. Why not my car so I can go!? Another guy is here that bought a Ford Focus Friday and his car broke down twice since Friday. They will try to get you any way possible! They tried to get me in everything other than what I wanted. Not to mention I was at the dealership from 10:30 'til after they closed at 9:30. Try to avoid this place at all costs! The cars they sell are not serviced properly, and the lies they tell are ridiculous. Again worst place to purchase a car...AVOID!!!

I leased a 2001 Mercedes-Benz on February 28, 2015 at Pars Cars Southlake. I THOUGHT I was going to the store this morning. Unfortunately, the key will not turn in the ignition. It states 'REMOVE KEY'. I called Pars Cars and spoke with a service rep is was very useless. I then asked to speak with Craig who was also useless and VERY RUDE. Craig informed me that it could be the battery. However, the lights are coming on when the doors are opened. I am waiting for my father to get here with cables. I am praying that is the case. I will see.

One of the sales men was nice, the owner however is rude. We were doing in house finance with them. 6 months after I got it, the engine blew. Transmission was slipping. I kept asking for a different car before the engine blew. They kept saying they would look. 3 months later, it blew! We handed them the keys and they wanted us to keep paying for the truck- LMAO. Then he said he would report it to the credit bureau but never mentioned to them that all 6 payments were on time or early! Not to mention I was paying way too much for the truck than BB.

I bought a car from this company. I thought it was a reliable vehicle since it was a Cadillac. So far I have spent over 3000 dollars on repairs from a tune up to front differential and the service stability light stays on? Don't waste your money plus. Wanted to get a few things fixed before I bought the car. They said they were fixed, came back to pick up car, drove it about 30 miles and every warning light came on. But I wanted it so I got it fixed myself.

Pars Cars is taking me to court for a vehicle I financed back in 2006. It was repo and later sold at an auction. Now I have to go to state court behind this, cause they say there's a balance left over. WTF.

I was in a jam and needed a car. I have not missed a payment ever, but I realize the car was way overpriced and they don’t care and neither does the finance company. Purchase price was 16,500.00 on car not worth half that, Pars does not help in anyway just take advantage of people trying. The loan company knows they are doing wrong and should be ashamed of themselves.

Explained my situation to salesperson Deangelo, I think it was. At any rate I went to the location only to wait around after they had ran my credit for over an hour. I told the young man I had to leave and he was going to call me later. Never a call. I called him back and was told that they stopped working on my paperwork because I left. I have yet to hear from these people. I called today to speak with a manager. The Manager at the Mt Zion location was and is a complete POMPOUS ass. He replied to me in a rude manner refusing to give me Corporate information on the Company. Running a person's credit can do just as much damage to their score. I now have to wait a while to get a car because I do not need my score dropping any further. I was prepared to buy a car that day, but wanted to low ball them on the amount I could put down. I had well over 3 grand but did not tell them that.

The car I wanted was listed at the Jonesboro location for $20,000.00 (130,000 miles). A freaking 2005 Chrysler 300!!! Are you kidding me??? Not even that desperate for a car..... I say this to anyone that wants a car. Do not be in a rush and do not let anyone rush you into getting a car that is overpriced.....They are in the business of selling HOPE not reestablishing credit. Who in their right mind would finance a car from 2005 for 5 or 6 years to finish paying for it in 2020??? You might as well buy a brand new car. The manager, Mario or whatever his name was is a complete arrogant jerk off....I would not buy a car from these schmucks if I had no way around....RIP OFFS.

I purchased a 2006 Chevrolet Impala on October 2, 2014. And on October 5, 2014 the engine light comes on and the transmission is slipping into gear when after you may slow down for a second and resume your acceleration. Also slips sometimes when taking off and will spin the rear tires. They could not look at the car on Monday so on October 7, 2014, they said they fixed the issue after waiting 2 hours because they will not assist you with a loaner or put you in another working vehicle and it's a normal problem.

Woke up the next morning which today 10/8/2014 take in to the shop because they say they open service at 9AM. After waiting and begging for almost 20 minutes being the first person there, the service manager comes out to say, "Well we don't open til 9:30," after they told myself and another customer that "We have you schedule for 9AM." They will not return your money nor put you in another CAR!!! Also I asked for a printout of what will be done once completed and the service manager said they don't provide that unless you pay for repairs!!!! WOW!!! I call them back after two hours checking on my vehicle, they asked me ,"Well what's going on with the vehicle"!!! I haven't put 500 miles on the car.

Very upset. Bought a car from them and take it to the dealer because it was having problems and they tell me $3000 worth of work. They said that there were parts that are upside down and that there must've been front-end damage to the car! Terrible customer service. The sales guys are shady looking. And this place should be shut down for getting cars that are in wrecks, and they fix them themselves by crackhead, adding to my wife's comments.

This car came with a clean car fax, but the car was in an accident plus more. The things that were pointed out to us were VERY bad and VERY unsafe. Would anyone from pars put their wife, husband, child and grandchild in such a situation? How would you feel? And for the record my name is John **. I am Chantel **'s husband.

I found a great car on their website with low mileage. The problem is it was in Duluth and I live in Jonesboro. I talked to the dealer in Jonesboro and was told they could transfer it to the Jonesboro location. They asked me to put $500 down in good faith. I told them I could pay a $1500 down payment max but I had to wait 2 days to have the rest of the money. The next day they call me and tell me I will have to get to the Duluth store to buy the car. I tell them that makes a problem for me because I am not trading a vehicle in and I cannot drive two cars at once. So the salesman agrees to drive me to Duluth to get the car. On the drive up I chatted with the salesman and found out a few I am sure the dealership would rather not have known to the public.

Once we get to Duluth it turns out that the salesman accidentally left the paperwork in Jonesboro. So now they have to redo a bunch of paperwork. However they told me that they need me to put down the other $1000 that I had agreed to before the person that handle the money left for the day. It is now about 7:00 PM and they have $1500 of my money. Now they demand that I get proof of insurance for the vehicle. 30 Minutes later I have proof of insurance. 4 hours later I still cannot get a straight answer from anyone about anything. Finally at 12:30 AM, I have paperwork to sign. Once I get to the paperwork with numbers on it I find that the price is $99 higher than they told me on 3 prior occasions. They tell me that they just rounded down a little. I tell them I am not paying $99 more than what I was quoted and they need to fix it. 45 Minutes later I have new paperwork with the correct number. And to go with it they want more money down. They want another $1000 dollar which they finally agree I can pay as pickup payments and they want it in two payments and $500 over the next 2 weeks.

I tell them you just got every last penny I have to spare and there is no way I can come up with another $1000 in the next 2 weeks. 30 Minutes later they agree to spread the pickup payments out in 3 payments spaced 2 weeks apart. Once I start signing documents I notice numbers not matching up and it turns out that because I pay the $500 down at the other dealership they claim they had to make adjustment to make the numbers look right. At this point I so want to screw this, but they already had $1500 of my money that I knew would be difficult to get back from them and I was relying on them to get back home. So I go forward with it.

The next day I get a call from their credit company saying I was overdue on a $500 payment. I explain that they get the $500 at the other dealership and they seem to be ok. The next day they call me again for the same problem and they ask me if I had my receipt. I tell not only I have the receipt, there is a copy attached to the paperwork they have. 1 Week later I get a call and they finally figured it all out. On top of that 2 days after I bought the car, the dealer calls me and they need me to drive to Duluth to get a new temporary tag as they did something incorrectly with original one.

About 30 days go by and my temporary is running out and I have not receive anything in the mail as promised, so I call them up to check on what the problem is. They tell me that they tried to pay the taxes online but for some reason the county would not accept it so they have to pay the county in person. They also told me they would call me back to confirm the taxes were paid so I could get my tags. They never called back and I have been unsuccessful in getting anyone on the phone that could give me a answer. The person I need to talk to worked 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM and sometimes is not there all day because they all dealing with county offices in person.

The car I bought I am very satisfied with in general. None of the cigar lighters outlets have power but that should be a minor problem. Unfortunately I cannot find any blow fuses and the wiring diagrams I have found on the internet are wrong for the vehicle. After reading some of the reviews posted here I am starting to wonder if the car dealer broke something.

P.S. In my conversation with the salesman on our trip to Duluth, I found out that they spend about 10-15 minutes max checking out their vehicles. They are short mechanics because everyone they hire ends up quitting. They treat their employees just as badly as they do their customer. The last time I was in there I ran into the salesman on my way to the building. He saw me and just said sorry as he turned around and headed back the way he came from.

****THINK TWICE, I URGE YOU**** Please think twice before purchasing a vehicle from Pars Auto Sales Inc. (Stone Mountain). Yes they will get you in their vehicles with little to no hassle about credit challenges, but when things are wrong with the vehicle or agreements made, and you try to address it with them, you really get to see their TRUE nature. This dealership will go to any lengths to get their way... even LIE! This dealership attempted to bill me $2600 for a mechanical issue that they offered to repair as a COURTESY (email, voicemail AND text as proof). I signed the loan contract for this vehicle on April 5th... It is now April 29th and they have yet to release the vehicle.

PLEASE HEED ADVICE... EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE IN WRITING WITH THIS COMPANY. Even then, don't be surprised if they lie to you! Document everything and communicate via email also... not just phone conversations. I can only give you my experience and you make the decision from there. At this time I cannot go into deep detail about my ENTIRE experience with this company. I can only urge you to REALLY CONSIDER taking your business elsewhere. Consumers need to know how this company treats the community they serve when things go wrong and issues arise. There is A LOT more to my experience with this company that is very... I will just say "suspect" about their business practices. If you've had an experience with this company, report it so that consumers are equipped with knowledge before dealing with this company.

We took our tax money and put down on a vehicle which was not just a little bit. We put down that day (4-22-14) and then they added a extra $1000 pickup payment. We asked several times how much they would be matching us being as that's what they advertise all over the TVs, radio and internet. He kept saying $2,000... NO, THEY DIDN'T! THEY MATCHED $0. We asked for Carfax and was denied. We then found on our own the car was in 2 wrecks and several other reported issues. Within a week we had massive leaks in hoses and the headlights are very dangerous because you can't see with them on dim or bright. The door locks quit working and you couldn't unlock the doors and other electrical issues.

I called within 5 days of having the car begging for my money back. That didn't happen. They were extremely rude after assuring me they do inspection on all vehicles and nothing goes on the lot with a leak. Keep in mind we got to the dealership at 12:30 pm and sat there until after 2:00 before anyone ever greeted us. We should have took it as a sign from God. We were the last to leave after closing time. After dark was when we test drove it. It was after 10:00 pm when we left. The next morning is when we woke up to the leak. We waited several days on a call back to bring it in and finally had to take it to our mechanic and spend $200 to fix it.

The following week, we bought tires. We went there because we thought they was decent since they have all these commercials, a few dealerships & been in business many years. We needed something ASAP and got in a hurry. I looked up reviews the following day and my heart fell out. I felt at that moment I was legally scammed and I was. It's been a hard thing to deal with driving something you're scared of daily and having a business that I drive all over not knowing if I'll make it or not because I gave them all my money. I didn't have any other options but drive it and listen to it falling apart with every mile. The car looked nice from a distance.

We quit paying on it to save money to get something else. They tracked me down 30 miles from home with their lo-jack at work and repossessed it! I happily handed the tow guy the keys and got somebody to come pick me up and took my money that I saved from the car payment and went to DriveTime where the business is great. The cars are nice. They have warranties for 3 yrs payments and down payments are cheaper. Everything there is better. They even cleaned and filled up the car.

Pars don't even wash them and we left with the gas light on... and beware because they repoed yesterday and it was on my credit today. And it wasn't even 7 days behind. I've never in my life wrote a bad review on anyone but this was the worst experience. PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE GOING THERE... Save yourself from being mad at yourself for a huge costly mistake!!! Something needs to be done about this place scamming innocent people!! They know they have bad reviews and bad BBB score and still won't do better!! If you're close to the Duluth location, go to DriveTime instead. It's less than one mile on the same side. You'll be happy there. If there is something I could do to get my money back or picket signs, I would! It's a lemon front to back. I wish I had checked the lemon laws in advance.

BEWARE!!!!!!!! This place sold a car to me and it cut off an hour after I left the car lot. I was on my way home in South Georgia and it cut off on I-75 South. I called them and they said they couldn't do anything to help me. They said they didn't have a tow service to pick up the car to tow it back to the dealership. They were not helpful at all. When I called back they never answered the phone. They sent me to voice mail. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PARS CARS ON MEMORIAL DRIVE. THEY ARE A SHADY DEALERSHIP!!!!!!! This was an expensive lesson. Beware!!!! If I could give it 0 stars, I would!!! BEWARE!!!!

The ABSOLUTE WORST experience. Pars Cars customer service was a bit more civil when they wanted to get me into the car but I have had the worst customer service ever since. To date I have paid almost $10,000 for a 99 CRV which has been having transmission issues ever since I bought it, and I have another two years of payments at $315 per month. I have tried making arrangements with Pars Cars and United Auto Acceptance to have the payments reduced and they have been most unaccommodating and even rude. Yes, I signed an agreement and I am paying for that right now. Young and stupid do go together quite often. I had just moved to GA and needed a car in two days to start a new job.

Having heard Praise 102 advertise for these people I assumed they were credible. Was I wrong!! Had I only paused to do a simple Google search I would have realized that all the independent reviews are negative. I have spent at least an hour scouring Google since I bought my car and all the independent reviews are negative. The vehicles have issues, they are overpriced, interest rates a total rip off, and the service is poor! Pars Cars claims to help people with bad credit and no credit history of they have made me more in debt than I have ever been. They don't even report to all three major credit bureaus!!!! Tell your neighbors and your friends. DO NOT buy from Pars cars and DO NOT finance through United Auto Acceptance.

I purchase a car for $9,995.00 and they finished totaling up the cost., it was over 16,000 dollars. I was looking at the local news and found out they were supposed to sell the car for the price it was and not add any other prices on. And by the way this is a 2001 car. I never would have paid that amount of money for a 2001 car. I could have purchased a new car. This is so wrong for them to take advantage of hardworking people. Also false advertising. You end up putting down more.

I have seen the reviews here and also have purchased a car from them before. I had a 1999 Honda Accord that I desperately needed, due to my bad credit from divorce. The car had about 20 different problems in the first 3 months and their service shop simply looked at it to no avail. After refusing to give them my money back, I threatened to take them to civil court and also to report them to the BBB, as well as seek help at a local news station. What a surprise! The manager decided to take it back. Please tell these idiots you will seek legal action and you might get a break! It was sad it came to this.

I wrote in before about this company and how they rip hardworking people off that don't have A1 credit. I recently decided to turn that car back in after that car put me and my family down again. That car stayed in and out of the shop more than I could make payments on the car. My family and I never got the chance to enjoy the car because the car was always in and out of their shop being worked on for the same thing. When the car first started giving me problems, I gave them the choice of giving me my money back and take the mess. Every month the car was in their shop being looked at. Then they were calling about their payments.

I'm disabled and needed the car to help me and my family get back back and forth to our doctor's appointments, to the store and make sure that my kids get to school. I was not trying to call around and ask for rides and pay for rides from family and friends when I had a car sitting right outside my home. I don't live on bus line and there isn't a bus stop anywhere near my home for about 6 miles one way and 8 the other way. Then waiting on someone to decide when they would have the time to take the car back and pick you up was something I wasn't trying to go through. I decided to give them their car back.

Now they have sold the car and telling me that I owe them $9,000 for what's left owed on the car. I don't feel like I should pay them back anything when I started having problems within the two weeks after paying them $3,500 down for something that I couldn't enjoy and something that was always in and out of their shop being fixed for the same thing.

I purchased a vehicle from Pars Cars two months ago and I had to replace the power steering pump last week (July 13, 2012) which cost me $678.00. This car is a total lemon. The regulator in both windows on the passenger side needs to be replaced and that will cost an additional $700.00 to repair (that is for parts only, not including labor). There is a major leak with the oil pan which can only be fixed at the dealership. The salesman that sold me this car had the audacity to follow-up with me a month later to let me know that he was disappointed because I had not referred anyone to him. Are you serious? I would not be a true friend to anyone by referring them to Pars Cars, only to be sold a lemon! This is one of life's lessons I have to learn. However, I will be more selective in who I do business with in the future.

For those of you with challenged credit, do not purchase from Pars Cars! There are reputable car dealerships that will do business with you. You may not have your "dream" car but at least you will have "dependable" transportation that doesn't cost you huge repair bills every other month. I hope I've managed to save someone from this headache and deception. Do your research!

I bought a 2003 Nissan Murano on March 29, 2012 from Pars Car Sales on Mount Zion Blvd in Morrow and thought I was getting a really good deal on this car until they started adding up all this extra stuff. The car already had 117,000 miles on the car and my husband didn't like that at all, but we needed a car because we are both disabled. We started having problems with this car burning oil, rattling and not wanting to pick up speed going uphill in March and we called them about it. They told us to take it into their service department and have them look at it. That's what we did and all they did was top it off with oil. Then in May, we were there again twice for the same thing and again on June 29th. For the same thing, they did the same thing again and sent us on our way and told us that we would need to bring it back.

But before we could do that, the car put us down not too long after we left there. We had to have the car towed into their service department over at Southlake and that is were the car is still. When we got the car, the car had a warranty on it for 90 days 3000 miles and we had 2000 more miles to go before the warranty was up. I think about 3 more days. We have been trying to reach someone over at the Mount Zion location since Friday and haven't gotten anything but the runaround and haven't been offered a rental car or anything. Mind you, my husband and myself are both disabled and have doctor appointments that we have to go to but no longer have a way to get to them because we don't have a way of getting there.

They called today, July 5th, 12PM, telling me that the warranty has ran out and we will have to pay $3,100 to have the motor replaced in the car because that is the problem. I don't think that this is right when the car started messing up in April, not even a month of having the car. This company needs to be put out of business and not be able to sell any more cars.

I only had $500.00, and I also had a 1999 Volkswagen Passat that I had to trade in because of the cost of maintenance for it. I don't know what I was thinking. I needed a reliable car, and I thought I could get one from them. I was there for 8 hours. I qualified for this 2003 Impala, in which they initially stated that the monthly payments would be $390.00 per month. I had enough sense to know that was ridiculous, and I talked them down to $315.00 after four hours.

After driving the car for about a month, it began to slip very often. I took the car to the Chevy Dealer for a diagnostic test, before my warranty ran out, and received paperwork stating that the transmission and the engine was bad. They told me that the car was no good. They looked at me in pity, as if they knew how crooked Pars Cars was. So I took the car back, and showed them the paperwork. Pars Cars stated that they couldn’t go by the paperwork and had to do their own diagnostic test and that it will cost me $95.00. So I had to pay them for the diagnostic test. How crazy is that? So I was just waiting for them to disagree with the Chevy Dealership’s diagnostic results, but they agreed that the engine and transmission was going bad. Maybe it was because I said if they don't give me another car, I will leave that car there. Not that another car would be any better.

So they said I qualified for a 2002 Honda Accord with 150,000 miles. The payment for this car was much higher, $350.00, and I had to spend four hours again talking them down to $315.00. One of the sales manager's spoke with such professional "crooked persuasion". He just kept saying, "Oh you have a great car here"! I knew that I made a bad decision going to that place. After a couple of months, the Honda began slipping, the D4 light was blinking on and off, and the car was idling to 4-5k. I took the car to several places to get it fixed, replaced all the mounts, the head gasket, water pump, and other things that I have paperwork on. I went to Mr. Transmission in Riverdale, GA, and was advised that the transmission is bad. He said that it would cost about $1700 to repair the vehicle. This is money that I don't have. So they gave me another lemon! My interest rate is about 28%. I owe about $23,000 on the car and if I paid it off with cash, it would cost $12,000.

I didn't really know what I was getting into. I just knew that I needed a reliable car. There's nothing reliable about Pars Cars! So this car is going back! It's not worth the crazy headache, that it has been costing me. Now everybody tells me, "I could've told you not to go there". "Everybody knows their crooked as hell"! I'm a single parent, with two kids, struggling enough. They do ** so slick, you don't even know what hits you, if you're not hipped to the game! I will never recommend anybody to go there ever. And if they try to throw paperwork at me to go to court, I have my paperwork too! And I will use the $$$$ that I save from taking this junk car back, to pay for an attorney! I know that we live and we learn. This place definitely helped to open my eyes. It’s sad what people will do for money.

Pars Car Sales Company Profile