Find a Car Dealerships partner

Morrow, GA

1.5/5 (52 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Pars Car Sales

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Pars Car Sales Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pars Car Sales?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pars Car Sales?

Original review: July 30, 2020

Rg got me in a 2015 Kia Sportage! Lied to me about the car service department saying if anything happens to bring the car back to their service department and they’ll work on it! Well I’ll be dammed if 60 days later the car he sold me stalls out on HWY 75 south with my children in the back; so of course I did EXACTLY what I was told and had my vehicle towed back to their service department WHICH COME TO FIND OUT DOESN’T EXIST! So the so called manager tells me the car has no warranty, the car is sold AS IS and there’s nothing they can do. So of course I’m sick to my stomach at this point and disgusted.

Not to mention THE MOTOR WENT OUT causing the vehicle to stall in the middle of the highway putting myself and my children in immediate danger. Now I’ve been calling for days and can’t get anyone on the phone. I have a son with special needs and has very important doctors appointments that I can’t get him to because of this. I will push this issue as far as it can go. I want my deposit back or my car fixed. This is not over!

Original review: June 17, 2020

I put a down payment on a car only to come back the next day and my car was sold. I then came back picked another vehicle and before signing asked questions about how the interest is calculated only to find out out of 4 people including the manager at mt. Zion location could not give me an answer. I spent 10 plus hours total trying to get a vehicle. There was no professionalism what so ever. The manager cursed the agent out for asking questions. My fist agent walked out and quit. My second agent however Mr. Ernest ** did everything he could to help me unfortunately the company he works for didnt have his back at the time. Just because of your credit situation dont take the first offer they give. I dont even suggest goin to this place.

Get buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I spent a total of 80$ in Lyft to get back and forth out there. I advised the salesperson I Drive uber and lyft and I need the car to be able to meet uber and lyft standards. Please tell me why they showed me everything but what I was looking for. They won't let you test drive until you're approved, they don't provide a car fax report and then have the nerve to want $1500-$3000 down and 235$ biweekly for 2009 Toyota Prius! The seats were a mess, the car had a bad odor and TBH I just said screw it and called a lyft to go home.

With all that money I'd be putting down on a damn 2009, I can use that same money and go to real dealership that can give me a warranty and have the car detailed and make me excited about purchasing my first car. I was beyond frustrated and really agitated today and I know I will NOT be returning. They say 500$ down and they get you approved. LIES!! THEY THINK THEY CAN GET YOU APPROVED!! I'm going to stick with the regular dealerships from now on, I truly believe this was God's way of telling me to just be patient and wait. Everything happens for reason and I firmly believe that if I had went thru and purchased that car, I would have had more problems to fix and much more of a headache.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I got a 2005 Nissan Altima. The car price 15,000 (not worth it). I've had it a month. SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT ON. I felt pressure into I needed a car!! Getting this car I kept stating to the salesmen my limit for a car. (Then they pull your credit then start asking you questions about things on your credit.) This vehicle needs brakes. Also makes running noise when driving it. Dont catch up to speed. The notes are high. I wish I had rethink dealing with this place. They want your money but quick to come get when a payment miss. Even through this covid19 people take your time. Buy a cash car is the best way to go!!!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I purchased a vehicle less than 6 months ago and been having issues since I first purchased. I learned today the motor is out and they’re telling me nothing can be done and continue to transfer me from dealer to dealer, stating They’re sending to a manager. Very dissatisfied.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Yesterday I bought my first car from Pars Cars in Riverdale. Great customer service. And great deals. I'm really appreciative to my car dealership and management. I will definitely recommend to any and everyone.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I was at the pars cars in Riverdale Ga and the sale man that help me to get into the SUV that I love was name Mark. He was understanding, courteous and attendance in what I like. With his help I got the Ford Expedition that I wanted and love. This young man did a very outstanding job and was very professional in his job. If anyone go to the Riverdale GA location I suggest they go there and ask for him. You will not be disappointed in his job. Thank you. Vanessa.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

People take it from somebody that's been in the car business most of his life. This is a buy-here-pay-here lot. If you buy a piece of crap park it in a lot somewhere, and tell them to come and get it. They will send a sanitation truck after it. If your credit is bad they don't report to the credit bureau so who cares. They burn, you, you burn them.

Original review: June 16, 2019

My son and I visited Pars Cars on Saturday, June 15th. My son worked with a salesman named "Sir". The salesman blatantly tried to cause conflict between my son and I because after making the high down payment for a 2008 car that they are selling for 12,999, he didn't have enough money left for insurance. The salesman "Sir" starting insisting that I pay for the insurance. He make a comment say "Why can't you help your son out". My son is 20 years old and he is trying to buy a Mustang. The insurance was $500. "Sir" didn't know me, didn't know anything about me, and he insisted that I pay for my son's insurance.

I told "Sir" that they should give him part of his down payment which he had just given them in cash. "Sir" stated that the money was unavailable at the time even though he has just given it to them. "Sir" was the worst salesman I have ever seen and I told him that he can't account for someone else's money and that it was very unprofessional to ask me to do that just so he can make a sale. Any company that has shady practices like he is displaying will not get far. "Sir" works at the Riverdale location and I advise everyone to stay away from Pars Car. Their salesman have stooped to an all time low. It's sad and disgusting.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from Pars Cars in Morrow, GA on 02/10/2018. The vehicle had an open recall that was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase. In June of 2018. I received a letter in the mail telling me about the Tarkata Airbag recall and not to allow anyone in the passenger seat of the car. Well my son, my spouse and my goddaughter had all been in that front seat. It really scares me to think what could have happen. The vehicle overall is not a good one and when purchasing it the sales manager just wanted money and was rushing me to make a purchase. I felt rushed. I have sent numerous messages to the company via the website and I got nothing in return this is very disheartening. I work very hard for my money. My car payments for the piece crap is $406.00 per month that I struggle with. I am so unhappy and I pray no one else falls into this trap.

Pars Car Sales Company Information