Morrow, GA

1.6/5 (57 ratings)

About Pars Car Sales

Pars Car Sales Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pars Car Sales?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pars Car Sales?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Yesterday I bought my first car from Pars Cars in Riverdale. Great customer service. And great deals. I'm really appreciative to my car dealership and management. I will definitely recommend to any and everyone.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I was at the pars cars in Riverdale Ga and the sale man that help me to get into the SUV that I love was name Mark. He was understanding, courteous and attendance in what I like. With his help I got the Ford Expedition that I wanted and love. This young man did a very outstanding job and was very professional in his job. If anyone go to the Riverdale GA location I suggest they go there and ask for him. You will not be disappointed in his job. Thank you. Vanessa.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

People take it from somebody that's been in the car business most of his life. This is a buy-here-pay-here lot. If you buy a piece of crap park it in a lot somewhere, and tell them to come and get it. They will send a sanitation truck after it. If your credit is bad they don't report to the credit bureau so who cares. They burn, you, you burn them.

Original review: June 16, 2019

My son and I visited Pars Cars on Saturday, June 15th. My son worked with a salesman named "Sir". The salesman blatantly tried to cause conflict between my son and I because after making the high down payment for a 2008 car that they are selling for 12,999, he didn't have enough money left for insurance. The salesman "Sir" starting insisting that I pay for the insurance. He make a comment say "Why can't you help your son out". My son is 20 years old and he is trying to buy a Mustang. The insurance was $500. "Sir" didn't know me, didn't know anything about me, and he insisted that I pay for my son's insurance.

I told "Sir" that they should give him part of his down payment which he had just given them in cash. "Sir" stated that the money was unavailable at the time even though he has just given it to them. "Sir" was the worst salesman I have ever seen and I told him that he can't account for someone else's money and that it was very unprofessional to ask me to do that just so he can make a sale. Any company that has shady practices like he is displaying will not get far. "Sir" works at the Riverdale location and I advise everyone to stay away from Pars Car. Their salesman have stooped to an all time low. It's sad and disgusting.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from Pars Cars in Morrow, GA on 02/10/2018. The vehicle had an open recall that was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase. In June of 2018. I received a letter in the mail telling me about the Tarkata Airbag recall and not to allow anyone in the passenger seat of the car. Well my son, my spouse and my goddaughter had all been in that front seat. It really scares me to think what could have happen. The vehicle overall is not a good one and when purchasing it the sales manager just wanted money and was rushing me to make a purchase. I felt rushed. I have sent numerous messages to the company via the website and I got nothing in return this is very disheartening. I work very hard for my money. My car payments for the piece crap is $406.00 per month that I struggle with. I am so unhappy and I pray no one else falls into this trap.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

It worst car lot I've ever bought car from. I will never buy from them again. It act up after two weeks. They said it was nothing wrong with Jeep Patriot 2010. It's worst piece ** I ever own. Never again buy from Pars Car. They would not fix, just put new battery and do same thing.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I don’t recommend anyone to buy a car from here. I bought a used car from here and took it for a test drive and it was working fine when I got it, the next day everything just started acting up. Air stopped working, car started squeaking everywhere I drove, tire pressure sign came on, missing rugs from the trunk. They just want your money, they don’t care about the service of the car. I would recommend shopping around Before you make your decision to purchase from this place.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I'm not sure why some people think this is a great place to purchase a car? I guess if you're in desperate need you have to do what you have to do but don't get taken advantage by this company. It's so many other Buy Here Pay Here company such as DriveTime that are more than willing to help you out and their cars aren't dated. Even try companies on Veterans Memorial, they work great with people with not so great credit. Pars Car want you to put a high deposit like 1000-1500 on cars that are 07's and 8's and maybe 09/10 and charge 12,000 for these high mileage cars. They will convince you that in order to get the vehicle that you're interested in you have to put a lot more down and this is with a over 600 credit score and making a substantial amount of income. I didn't have an issue with my credit but just shopping around and this what they told me.

Also, YOU CAN'T test drive any cars before hand until you have been approved for a car. You also need the down payment upfront so they can continue to process the vehicle then they will give you a very short list of vehicles you're approved of and those are the ONLY ones that you can test drive. It's really not worth the headache and they will seem so helpful at first and call you a million times once you put in an inquiry online but DON'T DO IT!!! I went to a regular dealership Stone Mountain Nissan and purchased my vehicle so that lets you know right there that I didn't have an issue with my credit. Good thing I was only looking and I know better but I do hate I let them run my credit. So do all the research first. You don't have to take my work for it. I'm just giving an honest review. The salesperson that I dealt with was GMoney, he was nice and all but the company he works for policy sucks. 1 star is giving it too much credit. Happy Car Search!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My experience with Pars cars was very good. I was able to get my new Challenger off the lot the same day as my walk-in. My agent at the Riverdale location worked with me find which Challenger I could get. It was easy and surprisingly fun because of the environment. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Please save yourself the headache and do not buy a car from this place. I purchased a car from here in 2015 and about 2 weeks later, check engine light came on and it shut down. Had to get it towed to my apartment. And after that one by one I needed repairs. This is a buy here pay here place and the cars they sell - they fix up enough just so you can get off the lot. They sell junk cars and take advantage of people with bad credit. I was lucky enough to pay the car off thank God and purchase a brand new car from an actual dealership. You will regret purchasing from this place. It is not worth it! And the sales guy tried to get my number at the time of purchase which was so unprofessional. Please DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE. It should be illegal for them to advertise a place like this.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Pars Cars dont care. Yes they will make sure you leave (off the lot with a car) but you going to pay for it in blood and use many prayers. Once you leave the lot you begin the ** you plan because you wasnt patient. They have very high payment more than a new car. My van broke down many times after I left and every light on the dashboard also. I've had my van for over a year. I spent 50% of that time fixing things that went out. I told them I dont want no payment over $200 and they gave me a payment of $444 a month.

I did good for a whole year, had a baby three months ago and was out of work. I told them that I would catch when I start back working. They charge people a lot and they said they are sorry about my situation but they need it now or they going to take the truck. I have to pay $16000 off for a truck that is value at $2600. Check your car before buying, turn on every button in it. They tried to sell me a van that sound like a airplane when I turn on the ac. Smh. They believe in everything must go.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I would recommend PARS Auto Sales to anyone looking for a bargain on nice pre-owned cars and SUV's. I have purchased a Cadillac Deville and a Lincoln Navigator from the Stone Mtn location. Both were early 2000s models and have had minor issues for their ages but no significant repairs in the two and 4 yrs I've owned them. Tony is reasonable and easy to negotiate with if you walk in knowing what you want and have the right amount of upfront cash. He gets the paperwork done and gets you on the road quickly even if you are an out of state buyer such as myself.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

When I went in to get my car I took my time. I was not in a rush and after test driving 3 SUV's I got a 05 Chevy Tahoe with a TV DVD player, XM radio and on-star. I really enjoy my truck because the last place I went my transmission with out and I only had it for a couple of month and it was not from Pars Cars.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

I purchased a car in February 2016 from Pars Cars. No, I did not use my best judgment while purchasing a car from there. I was in a hurry and I was not thinking clearly at all. First of all I did not read the reviews. I have NEVER written a bad review for anything or anyone HOWEVER, I felt compelled to do so concerning this so called company!! Had I read the reviews for Pars Cars I would have never purchased a vehicle from them. I am a single mom and I did not think I would have been able to get a car from somewhere else, I wanted a car note that I could pay off quickly (So I thought).

They hike their prices of cars up Tremendously, They sell you LEMON CARS LITERALLY!!! THEY LIE and CHEAT!! THEY TALK TO YOU UNPROFESSIONALLY!! Please, Please do not do business with them. I would advise you to research other options. When I did get a car from them they charged me 9,000 more than the book value of the car... (NO LIE) also my car broke down 4 times within 6 months before I had to get me a BRAND new car from a REAL CAR DEALERSHIP... They were very very nice and helpful.

They educated me on cars, credit and where not to go. OF COURSE Pars Cars was on their number one list. Pars Cars know people have bad credit and they are desperate or not educated on cars. Mostly women like myself. THEY DO NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS!! Only when you do not pay. This place does not help build your credit. It can hurt it though.

Please if you read these reviews take in everything everyone is writing it is not an exaggeration at all. Pars Cars treat their customers like they are NOBODY IMPORTANT. You are spending your money you are important. They do not fix the problems with your car when you take it back to the service center. They also take their time fixing it. It rained in my car the entire 6 months I had it, along with having no air the entire GA summer. I just thank God I have a brand new car And I trusted myself to get help from a reliable Car Dealership... Once again PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM PARS CARS PLEASE!!!

Original review: April 27, 2016

So, I bought a Mazda Protege from the dealer in Duluth back in 2013. Within a week the car started breaking down, spark plugs, timing belt (I was driving on a thread), battery and alternator were never changed. Check engine light comes on. You name it. Every paycheck I got just was spent on fixing it and to make matters worse I was overpaying for a piece of junk. By the end of 9 months, I took it back when my mechanic told me a major car repair was needed.

Ended up being put in a Chevy Aveo 2010 with a down payment of $3000. Wish I took my money elsewhere. After another month problems started, ac went out (mind you, during summer), had to save a while to have that fixed. The pressure light never went off, tires were bad, coming to find out the sensor was ** up. Same cycle as the first vehicle I got from them. I paid too much for it, with a 28% interest rate which I just found out about. They are crooks. WARNING, TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ELSEWHERE!!!

Original review: March 11, 2016

I went to this company as a last resort because I needed a car for work and they said they do not do credit check. I left DriveTime because I cannot pay $2,300 for deposit. I wish they would work with me because the cars there were all updated. It was almost time for me to go to work on Friday 4th 2016. And be to work at 8 p.m. and I have been sitting there for 4 hours trying to get approved knowing my credit was bad. They gave me one option at first. Which was a 2005 Hyundai Sonata. Test drove it and told the man that the engine was shaking. He tried to blame it on the tires. Saying it needed some air. Which was a lie. I'm not dumb by far when it comes to cars. I get back to the lot and ask him if there's another car I can see that I would not mind driving.

He took me to a beat up Van Dodge with a missing symbol on the front busted headlights on a front. Saying this was my only option besides the Hyundai, telling them I was late for work, I need to leave and I was stuck at that way and he's going to press the Hyundai on me. Needing a car really really really bad to get to work. I reluctantly signed my hand signature but I told him I was bringing the car back. They are con artists. Weasels. Unprofessional. Took it back Saturday because Friday night the check engine light came on not even a good 2 hours after I got it. They knew that I needed a car because I need to get to work by 8 p.m. and they made me 3 hour late for work. I left my job on Saturday afternoon. Took it back and told my check engine light was on. He's going to tell me I have to come back on Monday.

Now I'm back on Tuesday because I had things to take care of on Monday. I went back to the office to let them know that I don't want the car. He was acting like he was talking to his wife and saying and hand got time to go back and forth so I said what I need to do because I don't want this car. He told me to go to Morrow Georgia to that branch to talk to a lady manager. I went to that place and I talk to the lady. Told her why I don't want it because it had mildew stains on the seat belt all of them in the backseat. The trunk had rocks and dirt in it like somebody used it for the truck. The doors automatically lock if you leave the keys in there. No speakers working in back of the car. The light for the radio doesn't even work. Barely got light in the console part of the car. Check engine light still on. And now they telling me today which is the 11th that they're not going to let me out my contract.

So I'm getting a lawyer give them back a car and getting my money back. When I told people about where I got my car from and you wouldn't believe how many people said they got their car from there too and took it back and got their money back. Pars Cars is not recommended to get a car from at all. The car I have is 11 years old and they want $10,000 for it. And a $2,000 deposit. But the vehicles are Raggedy and old. No no no. Pars Cars is not the way to go.

Original review: March 1, 2016

I recently purchased a vehicle from Pars Cars 2 weeks ago. I went here because this was my only option. The car was 2000 down payment. I paid 1200 and arranged for 800 to be picked up. My salesman Chris was very helpful. When I left the lot, the low tire pressure light stayed on. Even after I put air in the tires. The car value is not worth a penny. They jack the price up on the car because they know people who go there don't have a choice. They prey on the weak and take advantage.

Now United Auto called for me to make my first pick up payment. My two threatened me and said if I wasn't there at 5 pm although they closed at 6 that she was going to put my file on her manager desk. They took half the money out my account. And as I went to drop my check off. The door was locked. I was on the phone with my rep at the time. And told her I was at the door. Nobody came, so I put my check in the drop box. And she was very rude saying "Well if you put it in the drop box why are you calling me?" Now I'm a nice person until you push me. Although I wanted to curse her out I just simply hung up. Keep in mind I put the check in the drop box Friday.

Now it's Monday and they're calling me saying they didn't receive nothing in the drop box. These people are liars. As I told her to go look at the tape because it shows when I pulled in and when I slide it through the drop box. She claimed the manager is going to look and find it. How do you lose customer's money??? As she told me Friday that I had until 5 to get there, I stated to her that her and her manager had until 630 to find my money. At 6:30 still didn't receive a call. After a whole argument going back and forth cursing and all, I finally settled on stating that I'm going to file a lawsuit.

And let me not forget Friday night I went out of town to Alabama and that piece of crap car broke down in the Walmart parking lot. It's Monday and the car is still in Alabama. As of this point I'm heading in the direction to get a lawsuit and get all my money back. Please if you're in need of a car do not come to Pars Cars. They are a ripoff and their shady finance company is too! They're so ghetto and unprofessional. It's as if somebody just hired these people right out the hood and jail. WHEN YOU SEE PARS CARS, PLEASE RUN!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I took my girlfriend to purchase a car here and the salesman was below average, but we were in a situation that we needed a car. So we thought we found a decent car, a chevy HHR 2011. First and foremost sitting out in that parking lot in morrow, it was full of ants we couldn't get rid off. Within a week, there were problems with the car, check engine light would not go off and it needed a aliment. We took it back to them, they said they fixed it and the check engine light would go off. It didn't, they took the car twice and did not fix it. When I took it to a diagnosis check, they said the car had never been touched. And the damage that the car had was worse than we thought. I WOULD NEVER recommend anyone to get a car here and I am not a disgruntle, employee of such, just warning people to not shop here.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2015

I bought a car from this company and I am glad that I did. Great customer service and price.

Original review: July 19, 2015

I bought a car from Pars Cars because to be honest my credit is not great. They did not wash the car and tried to give me a car with a broken sun visor. The lazy dealer couldn't be so bothered to have my car cleaned and said "come back". He got mad because I made him fix the sun visor. Two weeks later the battery went dead. I bought another battery. The next day the battery light and dashboard lights were on again. Took car back to Satellite and the service man said the fuse blew out. The next day while going to check on my 92-year-old aunt, my car lost all power on Ga 400. Had to have it towed. Tow guy said it was the alternator. He said Pars Cars was garbage and they knew the alternator was bad. He said they mostly sell cars with no warranty and he knew of others like me. $105 and a tow later, I have a 2-week old car I have to buy an alternator for.

Original review: June 1, 2015

In Nov 2013 I got an escalade from pars cars in Duluth. It came with the big boy wheels on it and everything. The truck is nice very nice. As I look at the price and as I have researched other dealers I am paying way too much for this SUV. Last year in 2014 the transmission went out in the truck and I called pars cars to see if they could fix it. They told me to bring it to them so I did. They finally after two days called me and told me the price to have it fixed. I told the guy I didn't have 2600 to have it fixed right then. How about they called their self repoing my truck and I wasn't even behind on the note.

After going around in a circle coming up with 1600 dollars for them to get so call get the parts and do the work they made me a side note. Here we are today June 1 2015 and the same thing the transmission was doing in Dec it is doing it again and then the bad thing about it they won't give me no information about the warranty or the shop they supposed to have taken it to. They want their car note money every month!

Original review: May 22, 2015

Bought 2005 Mercury Montego Jan /2015. By Apr 9th, 2015 car stopped running properly. They wanted almost 1000 dollars to fix. I gave them 250 to begin working on car and they declared the car unable to be fixed and refuse to place me in another vehicle of equal value. Jeopardize my job and living. This is the worst car dealership I've ever experienced!!! I haven't had the vehicle 120 days and now I have nothing!!!

Original review: May 12, 2015

I used my disability $ to put down $4,000 on the Pars Cars X5 to transport my daughters & go to all my M.D.'s healing me through Breast Cancer. Within 30 days the check engine light came on. Took it to Pars Cars per their advice & was told by my sales Agent ** (who quit for Pars Cars disgusting business practices) while I sat there for 2 hrs; all the Tech did was reset the check engine light which is an automatic emissions fail in GA. At most, every 2 months I had to pay over $500-$1200 for 1 major break down after another. Pep boys did trusted certified repairs.

I believe this Pars Car was pulled from a flood, dried out & sold to me. I have an open case filed in Fulton County but need to pay a Process Server to summons Pars Cars in Morrow. I didn't want to call the Pars Car a BMW because BMW has an upstanding reputation. In 1 year of paying car payments, I paid more in repairs, approximately 9 repairs. This made my disability worse in many ways. The Pars Car caused me to go bankrupt.

Original review: May 4, 2015

I'm sitting here in the waiting room (no cable) for an hour. My car is still parked outside waiting for a tune up that they promise me Friday. Today is Monday. They are fixing cars in the lot as I type. Why not my car so I can go!? Another guy is here that bought a Ford Focus Friday and his car broke down twice since Friday. They will try to get you any way possible! They tried to get me in everything other than what I wanted. Not to mention I was at the dealership from 10:30 'til after they closed at 9:30. Try to avoid this place at all costs! The cars they sell are not serviced properly, and the lies they tell are ridiculous. Again worst place to purchase a car...AVOID!!!

Original review: March 14, 2015

I leased a 2001 Mercedes-Benz on February 28, 2015 at Pars Cars Southlake. I THOUGHT I was going to the store this morning. Unfortunately, the key will not turn in the ignition. It states 'REMOVE KEY'. I called Pars Cars and spoke with a service rep is was very useless. I then asked to speak with Craig who was also useless and VERY RUDE. Craig informed me that it could be the battery. However, the lights are coming on when the doors are opened. I am waiting for my father to get here with cables. I am praying that is the case. I will see.

Original review: March 2, 2015

One of the sales men was nice, the owner however is rude. We were doing in house finance with them. 6 months after I got it, the engine blew. Transmission was slipping. I kept asking for a different car before the engine blew. They kept saying they would look. 3 months later, it blew! We handed them the keys and they wanted us to keep paying for the truck- LMAO. Then he said he would report it to the credit bureau but never mentioned to them that all 6 payments were on time or early! Not to mention I was paying way too much for the truck than BB.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2015

I bought a car from this company. I thought it was a reliable vehicle since it was a Cadillac. So far I have spent over 3000 dollars on repairs from a tune up to front differential and the service stability light stays on? Don't waste your money plus. Wanted to get a few things fixed before I bought the car. They said they were fixed, came back to pick up car, drove it about 30 miles and every warning light came on. But I wanted it so I got it fixed myself.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2015

Pars Cars is taking me to court for a vehicle I financed back in 2006. It was repo and later sold at an auction. Now I have to go to state court behind this, cause they say there's a balance left over. WTF.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2015

I was in a jam and needed a car. I have not missed a payment ever, but I realize the car was way overpriced and they don’t care and neither does the finance company. Purchase price was 16,500.00 on car not worth half that, Pars does not help in anyway just take advantage of people trying. The loan company knows they are doing wrong and should be ashamed of themselves.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2014

Explained my situation to salesperson Deangelo, I think it was. At any rate I went to the location only to wait around after they had ran my credit for over an hour. I told the young man I had to leave and he was going to call me later. Never a call. I called him back and was told that they stopped working on my paperwork because I left. I have yet to hear from these people. I called today to speak with a manager. The Manager at the Mt Zion location was and is a complete POMPOUS ass. He replied to me in a rude manner refusing to give me Corporate information on the Company. Running a person's credit can do just as much damage to their score. I now have to wait a while to get a car because I do not need my score dropping any further. I was prepared to buy a car that day, but wanted to low ball them on the amount I could put down. I had well over 3 grand but did not tell them that.

The car I wanted was listed at the Jonesboro location for $20,000.00 (130,000 miles). A freaking 2005 Chrysler 300!!! Are you kidding me??? Not even that desperate for a car..... I say this to anyone that wants a car. Do not be in a rush and do not let anyone rush you into getting a car that is overpriced.....They are in the business of selling HOPE not reestablishing credit. Who in their right mind would finance a car from 2005 for 5 or 6 years to finish paying for it in 2020??? You might as well buy a brand new car. The manager, Mario or whatever his name was is a complete arrogant **....I would not buy a car from these schmucks if I had no way around....RIP OFFS.

Pars Car Sales Company Information