2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

The Ford Mustang is an iconic American sports car that first debuted in 1964. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Ford Mustang Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Mustang?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Mustang?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

2017 Mustang, passenger window works up and down by itself, brought it to Palm Coast ford last year, they ordered a part and never called back, car continued to sporadically do it. Brought it back to the dealer and its 4000 miles out of warranty, they want 130 dollars just to look at it, they already looked at it, supposedly (not) ordered a part. Complained to Ford and they could care less. Don't go to Palm Coast Ford, as soon as you are off the premise you are dead to them. Buy a Chevy, or foreign, I am never going back there, I am telling everyone about this and they are a joke. 1star because you can't give negative.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

2015 Mustang GT paint is bubbling on hood form aluminum corrosion. Ford is refusing to repair as it out of original warranty. Multiple complaints from this issue online and they are being sued. Do Not buy of their cars or let the original warrant expire. They really don't care that their Cars Are rusting. Totally unbelievable that their care for the customer is non existent when they know they produced a defective product from iron contamination in their plants. My Dad grew up in Royal Oak Michigan and told me how Henry Ford would lease out entire ice rinks so that the poor children could skate. I wonder what he say now to his current executives.

Get buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

This is a beautiful car. Ford did a great job creating this retro styled Mustang convertible. Takes me back to my days in high school driving my 1969 Mustang. I wish that Chevrolet had done a better job designing a retro Camaro. I think that the 05 to 09 Mustang is the best designed of the modern Mustangs.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

My Mustang is 10 years old and I know it's time for a new one, but I LOVE my car. I'm sure the new ones are much more than I paid for mine, but I believe they are still great cars because I see them everywhere. For several years it rose as smooth as a Cadillac, but even though I take extremely good care of it, I know it's time for a new one for warranty reasons. My car has basically only needed minimal repairs due to normal wear and tear, like oil changes new tire, shocks struts rotors and breaks. I would buy this same car all over again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

It's hard to beat a convertible 3 seasons of the year. As close as you can get to a motorcycle without the dangers. Mustangs have all the power you need to get the adrenaline pumping but fairly practical for a small family.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I get compliments on my car everyday. I purchased it from CarMax with 20K miles 5 yrs ago. It now has 40K. For a girl Mustangs are simple to understand. Change the oil, tires and monitor the rest. I have needed a new alternator, new battery and the most expensive was a pan for the air conditioner. That was 2K. For a 12 yr old vehicle it is very reliable. It is a white convertible so cute too. It has something called a pony package which included very nice wheels.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I currently have a 2014 Mustang GT. I love it. I have been looking at the new ones and love the new body style. Especially the Shelby. The interior layout is also unique. The increase in horsepower is nice but I am glad to see they installed a better stock exhaust.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

We need better soft tops on my convertible, that don't crack, are sun proof from fading, and faster motors that put it up and down quicker, and rain guards are impossible to find. But the car is well made. Love the weight and style. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Overall the Mustang is a good to great car. It's one of the few cars left that doesn't look like every other car on the road. It's fun to drive, easy to get parts for, holds it value and there are several aftermarket modifications that you can do to make your car unique from the rest. If you want to enjoy driving then I recommend it!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

On Dec 11th, this car will be 50 years old and still runs really well. One owner car, never had any work done to the engine... just change the oil and go. Extremely reliable for 50 years. Outstanding 302 V8.

Ford Mustang Company Information