2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

The Ford Mustang is an iconic American sports car that first debuted in 1964. Read more Ford reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Ford Mustang Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Mustang?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ford Mustang?

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have always loved the Mustang. It belonged to my father and was his favorite. He enjoyed driving it and all the times he drove it to and from work, about an hour each way. The car is fast, drives very nicely. I was able to purchase his car when he passed away. I also enjoy driving it every day to work and it makes me feel like he is still with us. But it does drink a bit of gas and if it were more fuel efficient that would probably be a good idea.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Amazing. It is fast enough, sporty and good looking, and it has a nice color, which is black and I like black on cars. It's just a good car and I like it a lot. It is smooth as well. I like sports cars because that's my style. But I would like that the car doesn't look suspicious because police always pull over sports cars for no reason sometimes. Like even if you go 1 mph over the speed limit. Other than that, sports cars are better than any other car in my opinion. Some people may disagree but they are wild.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My 1994 Mustang was of sentimental value because it came from my grandparents as a gift as they had previously owned it. However, I had nothing but problems with this vehicle towards the end of owning it. I just didn't like the color and all the mechanical problems I had with it after I got into an accident. But, it really wasn't too bad of a car. It was my first car so I was just learning everything. I wish I would have taken better care of it.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The 2002 Mustang is a very nice little car and runs like a top. It is bright red, very stylish, fast and looks great. I like the style on this automobile and that it's a Mustang. Good old fashioned American style, and American muscle. It is well maintained by the previous owner. It had a great service record and had great owners. However, it's a fuel guzzler. Maybe if they had a fourth gear it would do better on the gas. The fuel consumption sucks but all in all it's a great car.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The reason for the review is because my V8 engine on my 2016 Mustang needs to be changed at 12000 miles. The Coyote engine consumed 5L of oil in 6000 miles. I could not be more disappointed with the vehicle.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I like the style. It looks small and sporty... All the mechanical works good. It takes me from place a to place b. It runs fast on the freeway. It fits 4 people but...short ones only. It was not that expensive. I like the inside is in great shape and like the color of the inside too. It has a good system. The windows are pretty nice and big. It also has a stereo. I like the steering...and the braking. But it would be nice to have more space on the back. The sensor of the wheel don't let the car run with different type of tire you would like to use. And it needs space to fit a baby. Should put more stronger kit body. Change the type of rims it has.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My father bought his first FORD in 1954. He then had all Ford and Mercury cars for the rest of his life until he died in 1997. He followed that 1954 Ford with a 1959 Ford which became my first car when I became old enough to drive. All my life, I have had all Ford and Mercury cars. Presently, my family has a 2006 Mustang convertible and a 2014 Escape. On 04-10-2018, I put my Mustang in for state inspection at a local Ford dealership. Unfortunately, it failed due to some rusting of support members which are only found on the convertible cars.

The dealership had to order the parts from the factory but required me to pay for both parts and labor first. I cooperated. I have been waiting now for 5 weeks and the parts are still not here. The old inspection sticker has since expired and I cannot legally drive this car. I have requested a loaner car but both the dealership and Ford have denied this request. I have given blind faith loyalty to Ford and its dealerships. Unfortunately, FORD motor company is no longer the company that used to stand by both its products and customers. My next car will be manufactured elsewhere.

Original review: May 2, 2018

The Ford Mustang is the most satisfactory vehicle I have ever driven. A bit difficult to enter or exit for an almost 80 year old, but a real hoot to drive; I've had the car for almost two years.

Original review: April 29, 2018

This is my third Mustang and I cannot say how I love them. This is my first black one and I keep it so nice but this one the clear coat is coming off in the back. I am so so disappointed.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My Mustang is extremely comfortable with great ease of driving. It has high comfort level with placement of all controls and buttons, great gas mileage and display of needed info.

Ford Mustang Company Information