Bev Smith Kia

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia is a Kia dealership located in Fort Pierce, Florida. It sells new and used Kia vehicles with or without a trade-in. You can estimate your trade-in value and get preapproved for financing online. Sales are available seven days per week, and Bev Smith Kia has a service center on-site for repairs and routine maintenance.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Lifetime warranty available
  • Online inventory
  • Financing preapproval
  • On-site service center
Cons
  • Additional dealership fees

Stars Rating

• 97%
  • 1%
  • 2%
  • 0%
  • 0%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

Had a great experience at the dealership with everyone that helped us drive away with our brand new car. Very helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects from beginning to the end. Couldn’t have asked for more. Sabrina and Pat helped us out tremendously and was very patient with us. My family and I are so excited. Thank you.

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

The salesperson was available to answers question. He took the time to go over different options available at the time of the visit. There were no negative issues to address from my vehicle shopping experience. He made a follow up phone call to make sure everything was ok with vehicle and whether I had any questions or concerns.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

Thank you all at the service and maintenance. Everyone was so happy and friendly and they serviced my vehicle in great time. 10 plus stars to you all. Everything was timely. The wait time was very good and they even wash your car after they service it. Thank you.

Reviewed July 31, 2023

Kia Smith is the best dealership I’ve ever been to!! I will always buy from them!! My salesperson Noelia was superb! She would be the only person I would buy from. Ron the person who went over all my features in the car was great! I will recommend my friends and family to Bev Smith Kia!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2023

My sales associate was brand new, just out of training, Schneider. Did everything he was trained to do, very friendly, nice guy. Everyone was nice, knowledgeable and friendly. My only issue, and it’s a huge one, is the market adjustment of $7000. If I didn’t need a car right now I definitely would have waited.

Reviewed July 21, 2023

Excellent service. greeted with professional demeanor and service performed as recommended. On time. Seth greeted me with a smile and welcome me back as he made me feel a special customer. During my past several service appointments I have experienced elevated service, communication, and overall excellent coordination of all involved. The follow up to customer satisfaction has been timely and effective and shows a dedication to ultimate customer satisfaction. Well done!

Price

Reviewed July 13, 2023

I recently bought a 2023 Sportage, trading in my 2020 Soul. Daniel ** treated me fair..and made the process go as quickly and smoothly as possible. The sales manager was willing to go the extra mile to get as much as possible for my trade. And the finance department was thorough, and were able to get me a better interest rate than my bank! I would definitely recommend Daniel & Bev Smith Kia to family and friends.

Reviewed July 10, 2023

I love my 2024 KIA Telluride. Joe ** was a great salesman, along with Jayvon & John, both in the Finance Dept. My ‘must haves’ included: black leather, V6 engine and a roof rack. I got a sunroof and heated & cooled seats as a bonus. I recommended my neighbor friends to KIA and they bought a 2024 KIA Carnival.

Reviewed June 28, 2023

Had no intention of purchasing. Just came in for recalls. Husband wanted a hybrid and you happened to have one. We took it for a ride and ended up purchasing the vehicle. We are happy with the vehicle but still have to get used to it. It's a bit different than our 2022.

Reviewed June 22, 2023

Seth was great. My appointment was at 9am and Seth was right there at 9 am sharp when I pulled into the service area and made sure I was aware of what was happening while my car was being serviced via text message and in-person until my car was returned to me after being serviced.

Reviewed June 20, 2023

Tony ** was a amazing sales professional, helpful the whole time, the finance department was on point and comforting with such a big decision being made. Tony working with the finance team made for a smooth transition awaiting final bank approval. Would recommend. 10/10. The vehicle was ready from detailing once we were completed signing documentation.

From a disabled vet

Reviewed June 20, 2023

My my service was exceptional. The technician was great; Cory I was out ahead of my expected Time. Bev Smith Kia has really improved their service and as a customer, I really appreciate this. I have being using this for a couple of years now. They are my go to for my vehicle service and purchases.

Reviewed June 16, 2023

My experience with Nick at Bev Smith Kia was wonderful! He was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in helping me select the perfect new vehicle for me and my family! Buying a new vehicle is a pretty emotional experience for me and Nick was very understanding and answered all of my questions and kept me in the loop with everything!

PriceStaff

Reviewed June 5, 2023

Seth was great. Everyone was great. Kept me updated on my vehicle. Just great service. Explained to me what was exactly wrong with my vehicle and what they were replacing and what the price would be. Even when I picked up my vehicle received great service.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed May 30, 2023

Great dealership. Service is excellent. Sales force was excellent for lease of new vehicle and return of old lease. Overall been going to dealership for many years for service, always satisfied. Great waiting room, snacks, and very comfortable, etc, etc, etc.

Reviewed May 23, 2023

The service person Fred was exceptionally good. He was thorough, knowledgeable and friendly regarding the repairs and what was needed for my car. I will definitely continue to use Bev Smith services. Would not hesitate to recommend Bev Smith to family and friends. Thank you.

Reviewed May 8, 2023

My service representative is the best. I feel I can trust him and he is always friendly and on top of what is going on. You have spoiled us with the car wash, I was disappointed your car wash was down. That is a great plus you offer and like I said, you spoiled us!

Sales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed May 5, 2023

I purchased this car for my daughter. The sales rep, Daythan wasn’t pushy and was very helpful with the car buying process. The finance team were very resourceful helping me to get an incentive and the best interest rate for my loan. There was technological specialist that went over all of the features making sure I knew how to use them. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely return to get my son a car in a year.

Reviewed April 15, 2023

I had the privilege of having Dyshean ** as my sales professional. He was very thorough, courteous. Could not ask for better service. Also Carlos ** was amazing and friendly, courteous service. Very knowledgeable on explaining all of the things about the Telluride. Also, credit goes to some gentleman named Dave that helped Mr. ** in explaining the process of a leased vehicle. All of the staff at Bev Smith Kia were amazing customer service.

Reviewed March 30, 2023

My experience with Bev Smith Kia, especially the Certified Sales Consultant, Carlos ** was extremely good. We spoke to Carlos ** on the phone first, he went above and beyond expectations by looking for the color vehicle I was interested in. Once he located several vehicles, he called us to let us know that there were some available that he could get even though they didn't have one in stock. He made an appointment for us to bring our trade-in to be inspected before they could get the color I wanted.

He (Carlos) listened to me during our general conversation and showed me not only a different Model kia (Seltos) in a color I would like, but also showed me a white Soul that I could have wrapped to make it something I would like. I ended up purchasing the white Soul. He dealt with and made the appointment for the "tuxedo wrap". He also came in on his day off for the wrap appointment.

Reviewed March 29, 2023

Petra was amazing professional friendly. Answered all of our questions. She is an asset to your company. We had an easy experience. She made sure we had a ride home and pickup when our car was done. Hope to get Petra again if we need to have anything done to our car again.

Reviewed March 26, 2023

Our salesman Ramon was amazing! He was super helpful with any questions we had and he went out of his way to get us the vehicle we wanted. All the other salespeople that were there were extremely friendly and seemed truly excited for us. Paperwork and finance were quick. Overall it was a very good experience.

Reviewed March 20, 2023

I brought my 2021 KIA Sportage in for scheduled maintenance, and approached the sales staff regarding the 2023 KIA Sorento. The sales team tirelessly worked with me to find the exact vehicle I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. Then graciously took the time to help me acclimate to my new 2023 KIA Sorento and all of its features.

Reviewed March 6, 2023

As always I was greeted immediately upon arrival and pickup. Also stayed in communication during my wait for service. I called in and changed my service request. Not a problem. Everyone is always upbeat and service with a smile. Seamless.

Reviewed March 4, 2023

We only went to look at the models and came home with a new car. No pressure. Staff was great. Eva ** our salesperson was also great, friendly and very helpful. Jon in Finance was also a pleasure to deal with.

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2023

Had a great experience purchasing our 2023 Kia Forte GT line, We would highly recommend Kerby and Roy when purchasing your next vehicle, Thank you both for your help and also Quentin in the finance department, We were very happy with Bev Smith Kia!!! Thank you again, see you for follow up service.

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2023

Tony was outstanding. What a great guy. This is the second car I purchased from him. He goes above and beyond. I tell all my friends and family about him. The only feedback that I can give is that the showroom is a little loud.

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2023

I felt like they listened to what I had to say and met my requirements to make the trade. The sales agents was very courteous and went out of his way to provide us with information and drinks to make our experience as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2023

Very happy with the car and the sales people. Steven the sales person was very informative about the car and using all the functions the car does. The finance person was very good at his job. We were not planning on buying a car that day but we did.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2023

I brought my car in for problem with not being able to put gas in tank. I was also going to schedule a yearly inspection. They had fixed problem with gas tank before but needed to be taken care of again. They took car and did both services. They drove me home and picked me up later. Service Mgr Mike was excellent. Got things done and I was very happy.

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2023

BEV SMITH KIA has the most awesome customer service. My sales rep and his trainee are two amazing employees. They were both extremely knowledgeable regarding the Kia products. I recently brought my best friend Barbara ** of over 30 years to Bev Smith where she purchased a vehicle. A month later I went to Bev Smith Kia and purchased the Kia Sportage. My sales team was so wonderful that I talked my boyfriend Stevie ** into purchasing a used 2018 Dodge Ram from Bev Smith.

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2023

I want to share my experience with Kia and the amazing customer service that I am receiving from Aaron. He is a great communicator, kind and goes the extra mile. I have not met him in person but that hasn’t stop him to reach and stay in constant communication with me via phone or email. If you have a single survey for employees, I will be more than happy to fill it up. Aaron’s customer service and the Kia family will be recommended by me and my family. Please reach out if you need further details about Aaron.

Jenny P.

Reviewed Dec. 24, 2022

I brought my 2021 Kia Soul for oil change and tire rotation. When my husband left, he felt like the car had a flat. He drove it right back and they didn’t put the Tyron correctly. Thank God he felt it or the tire would’ve fell off. We had told him to check the car because we were going on a trip to Texas. We got 600 miles in the engine light came on. Also, the service light came on. The guy never reset it even though he change the oil, I’ve been using them for five years, and the service has gone down, I will only take my car back there if there’s no other place around no other Kia. Very unhappy customer.

Reviewed Dec. 9, 2022

Everything was a fast and smooth process. Steven and Justin did everything they could to find the right vehicle as well as the right payment. Financial was no stress at all and way easier than my past experiences with other car dealerships. The best experience I’ve had from a car dealership.

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2022

We have been very happy with service we receive. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and professional. We will definitely buy our next car from Bev Smith Kia. But we don’t know when that will be because we like what we have so much. And the service has been so good.

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2022

Just bought our 3rd Kia Soul. It's a Great car. The woman who sold us the car was very helpful showing and explaining all the new Technology, safety features, backup camera, pairing the phone to the car, and the navigation.

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2022

Very pleased with my whole car purchasing process through Kia. They have a very hard-working team on the floor. One specific salesman Kirby was very helpful throughout the whole process, he even offered to put two full tanks of gas in my new vehicle!!

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2022

I was pleased at how hard Albert worked to get me in the Telluride. I had a minor procedure that day and wasn’t feeling all that great and he definitely took care of us! I will definitely use him again when I decide to buy again.

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2022

Mason was helpful from the minute he greeted us outside to the last minute when signing for my new car. He was fun, courteous, worked hard to get me the right deal & was very well informed on all. I would highly recommend Bev Smith Kia & ASK FOR MASON!!!

Contract & TermsStaffFinancing

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2022

I am very pleased with my new vehicle and the experience with Bev Smith Kia was simple with clear financing. My salesman (Paul) was friendly and helpful, truly listening to what I was looking for. The manager and finance were clear with sales terms without all the haggling.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2022

This is the second car in a space of a year with the same salesperson. Quentin and his partner were exceptional. Bev Smith prove that there are still some good dealers of car around, I will never go any place for cars again

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2022

I went to Bev Kia with a tire that was blown out and needed it replaced. Jo Jo as her shirt say was very kind, understood my situation and the next day took very good care of me. She is an example how customer service should be! Very understanding, compassionate and professional! Thank you JoJo. You have a new customer, I will be back!

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2022

It was a great experience. Everyone was very very helpful. Also, everyone was very nice and wanted to know everything that I wanted in a car. The car was very clean and I was told all the features in my car.