Learn More

3. Car Dealerships

Fort Pierce, FL

4.9/5 (52 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: June 20, 2021

I was assigned to a very nice, non - pushy salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the automobiles and took a good amount of time with me so I could make up my mind comfortably. I will definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a king for a Kia.

Original review: June 14, 2021

3rd car we purchased from Bev Smith. Staff friendly and helpful. Worked with us to get us to where we wanted to be in payments. They have a good selection of vehicles on hand (not all models, hybrid Sorento) but they are hard to find in South Florida. So far car is nice.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Very good service. Our appointment was at 2pm and the service dept took us within minutes to commence work. We were offered a bottle of cold water. Our was given a complimentary car wash. We will recommend Bev Smith Kia.

Original review: May 31, 2021

Petra was very nice and did a great job. Car appointment was at 2:30. Told Petra I needed to have it by 4:00. My car was done on time. Being able to pay invoice online saves time. However, I was under Scott at the service department and he knew my car.... You should have NEVER let him go.

Original review: May 30, 2021

From the time we pulled up to the time we left with our new Sorento we were treated kindly and respectfully. Our salesperson Natassia was amazing from start to finish. We never felt pressured in any way and felt that we got a great deal. The process was smooth and quick. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Original review: May 27, 2021

I brought my Kia Sorento in for service and ended up buying a new car. Great service and my auto purchase was unexpected but also great. I recommend this this dealership to all my friends. Personnel at this dealership is friendly and very helpful.

Original review: May 24, 2021

It is always a pleasure being serviced at Bev Smith's. They take good care of the car and the owner. Pleasant surroundings. They are very accurate in how long the service will take and keep pretty much to the time.

Original review: May 14, 2021

Luis who sold me the vehicle is one amazing guy and he made me very pleased with my car. He is a excellent sales guy. Thank you so much for your time and making my time one enjoyable day. Thank you Luis.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Great service..very friendly people... Looking forward to enjoying my new car in the future ...Thanks to Noelia, for her patience and taking time to help me with my car. Happy with my decision. Looking forward to seeing you guys in October.

Original review: April 29, 2021

My experience purchasing my car was amazingly wonderful. The salesman Patrick was immensely helpful, polite, and patient the entire experience. He went above and beyond to put me into a car that was fit for me, I’m very grateful and excited with my purchase.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information