Fort Pierce, FL

5.0/5 (56 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: June 16, 2022

Quentin was my salesman. He was very good. Not too pushy which was nice. I wasn’t planning on buying a new car, but the whole experience was easy and stress free. I would definitely recommend Bev Smith Kia to my friends and family.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Had 7 am appt. Everything was absolutely perfect. Everyone was so very friendly and very professional, most definitely would recommend Bev Smith Kia for all your automotive needs, looking forward to visiting dealership and keeping my Soul in top shape.

Original review: June 12, 2022

The Forward Collision Avoidance Assist system becomes disabled from time to time and several visits to the dealership failed to fix it. However, after taking a test drive with Logan, a service tech I was informed why it became disabled. Neither the sales department nor the manual describes this normal occurrence. Hats off to Logan for finally resolving the issue.

Original review: June 4, 2022

I would recommend Bev Smith of Fort Pierce to all of my friends and relatives, the service is awesome. Very nice sales people (Noelia and Albert), very knowledgeable, very nice, they took the time to explain everything, I am very happy to have chosen Bev Smith Kia of Fort Pierce. Thank you.

Original review: June 3, 2022

One of the struts that hold up the rear hatch broke completely off the body of the car. When I stopped at Bev Smith Kia, Frank, the service manager, quickly determined that the repair was still covered by warranty. He made arrangements for me to have it repaired the next day. The Toyota body shop could not fix it, but Logan, one of the service techs at Kia, was able to repair it like it came from the factory. Great work and service! Thanks to Frank and Logan, I was back on the road with no charge that day, and you even washed my car.

Original review: June 3, 2022

Our experience at Kia was amazing. Albert is just great and have made our car shopping way easier and fun. We are so proud to be part of Kia. We do not regret walking into Kia and meeting such a great team.

Original review: May 26, 2022

Jessica was very helpful with and communicated clearly and promptly. I will return to Bev Smith Kia. After the horrible service I received at Greenway Kia it was a wonderful refreshing change to deal with a kind and professional service department

Original review: May 21, 2022

The employees at Fort pierce Bev Smith Kia are very nice and friendly who take their time to greet you and take care of your needs. The customer service is great and the service that is performed on the cars is excellent!

Original review: May 18, 2022

I am very satisfied with this car. It looks great and gets great gas mileage. It is dependable and Bev Smith Kia has made every effort to give me regal treatment. It has plenty of pick up and go. It is a little bit light so I slow down on windy, rainy days for more confidence in maintaining control but no problems to report.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Everything was done in a professional manner and timeframe to accomplish the service was excellent. While doing the tire rotation they discovered a nail in one of the tires which they fixed immediately.

Original review: May 7, 2022

I am very satisfied with my purchase. The experience with Tony ** and Erik ** was extremely awesome. They both explained everything very thoroughly. They both are very pleasant. I’m a very happy Kia customer. I would highly recommend friends and family to purchase a vehicle at Kia Fort Pierce.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I received excellent service. The lounge was comfortable and provided me with snacks while I waited for my vehicle. I had great wifi on the premises. My car was ready when promised and it was cleaner than when I brought it in.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I couldn’t be more grateful to have a company that truly care about their customers. From the minute you pull up to the dealership you are welcomed with a warm welcome. The staff is wonderful and it has been a pleasure. I will continue to recommend everyone to Bev Smith Kia!!

Original review: April 11, 2022

I went in to get service work on my 2017 and while waiting I spoke with Quentin who offered to take my 2017 in on trade and upgrade me to a 2022. I didn't think he could do it but I was wrong. Quentin was fantastic and friendly and personable. He got me a great deal with a lower interest rate and I left with a brand new 2022. I drove 90 miles one way to come to this dealership because of the people and the service. There are at least 4 other dealerships within 20 minutes of my house but the service is what makes me drive to Bev Smith.

Original review: April 10, 2022

Our salesman Doug was awesome, he was knowledgeable and when he didn’t know the answer he asked someone else. I love my Kia K5 and will send anyone I know that needs a new car his way. Thank you Doug.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Was a wonderful experience bringing my car in for the first maintenance check. My car was taken in right away. My service attendant was friendly, smiled and laughed easily. Several other attendants asked if I needed anything while I waited.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Chris **, has been such a big help. He was not even involved in the sale of my vehicle. He did a great job days after I bought my vehicle. He spent several hours with me to help me understand my new Sportage. My salesmen did not.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Sales manager Lance was a real cutie pie, he would look outstanding in a Bev Smith mankini, VIP Sales person Quentin looks like a figure skating Ken doll!! My salesperson Chris reminded me of the 5th Village person. Will definitely do business at your dealership again!!

Original review: March 24, 2022

As soon as I get to the service department everybody is on top and ready to take the car in to get serviced and are on point! I have never had any problems with this service department. they always have plenty of snacks, water, coffee, etc, etc. All we need is the steak!!

Original review: March 2, 2022

Quick and easy service, excellent service attendant. Clean and comfortable dealership facility. Vehicle was returned cleaner than when I brought it in, all settings were the same, there was coffee and other beverages and snacks offered. My service person, Justin was really kind and considerate and answered all my questions and concerns.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I have to give a shoutout to my salesman Doug!! He was very kind, informative & patient with me! Doug answered my questions and concerns and the entire Kia team came together to make my spontaneous purchase a very smooth one. This dealership is high energy & it was a lot of fun celebrating my new Kia purchase- Highly recommend to anyone looking to trade in a vehicle or just purchase one!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

Everything went smoothly, work was performed quickly and efficiently, really have nothing to complain about. Fast courteous service as it should be. The lounge you have is comfortable with all the amenities a person would need.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

Excellence, professional, kindness, informative. Qualities I appreciate from an automotive service provider. The Service Consultant, Mr. Frank ** will go above and beyond to provide the utmost quality performance and ensures that as a customer I am kept abreast of the car’s service requirements. Please let your staff know how much their job is appreciated.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I have been dealing with Bev Smith Toyota and Kia from several years ago and I never had a complaint about any buy, repair or service that I made with them. In my last first service on my Kia I not even have an appointment because it happen to be an emergency, and they were receptive about it and performed the service with the professionalism they always do.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I was very happy with the treatment I received at your dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful with all I asked of them. I will be happy to come back to get more assistance when I need it. I also was happy with the call I received after the service had been performed.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

Albert **, who was my sales was phenomenal, knowledgeable and made the buying process super fast. Definitely would recommend to buy from here and the overall dealership is 5 stars. My car purchase was the best experience I ever had and would recommend others to go here.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

2022 Kia K5 LAX White fully loaded. Absolutely positively love this car. I would recommend anyone to try Kia. The service was excellent. Tony was amazing. Thank you thank you. Couldn't ask for a better car than this. We are in love with our car.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

Luis my salesman was the best! He is so thoughtful, polite, kind and caring. Luis goes out of his way to help me in obtaining just the right vehicle. Thank You Luis! Whenever I have questions Luis is right there either getting me the answer or he already knows the answer. I am disabled and Luis helped me in every way to make my vehicle buying a great one!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

Salesperson Jay was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and easy to do business with. I have already recommended him to my daughter who also bought a car from him, and will continue to recommend him to people looking for a fair price on a quality vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Everything was excellent. Zachary was exceptional. Timing perfect. Wait was short. Transport home was super. Everyone was very nice and professional. Kept informed as to the status of my car and the length of time for service, Would recommend to all.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information