Learn More

3. Car Dealerships

Fort Pierce, FL

4.9/5 (48 ratings)

About Bev Smith Kia

Bev Smith Kia Clearance Center. New and Used Vehicles at Clearance prices, Award winning service department, and Genuine Kia parts.

Bev Smith Kia Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bev Smith Kia Stuart?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I truly am grateful for everyone's professional attitude on my buying my new KIA SOUL. Bev Smith lived up to their name. I personally thank everyone for their part of my new car. My wife also thanks everyone on the team. I would recommend your dealership to all my friends. Again Thank You All.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

My experience was GREAT!!! The staff that we worked with was beyond polite and willing to go beyond...I would recommend family & friends to this location for great deals and service...The location is great, when getting the keys and the young lady sat in the car with us and went over all features to the car so well and made sure that we understood them...

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Noelia made our car buying experience a good one. She was informative, listened to our needs and friendly. Since car buying does take some time we were there a bit late but Noelia never made us feel rushed. We would recommend Kia of Ft. Pierce to family and friends.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Had a great experience. Petra is a wonderful advisor, went above and beyond beyond to assist me, explaining everything that I needed, she’s very knowledgeable in the information about my vehicle. Highly recommended this Kia for service. The only thing I wasn’t pleased with was the complimentary car wash that could improve.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I was assigned to a very nice, non - pushy salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the automobiles and took a good amount of time with me so I could make up my mind comfortably. I will definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a king for a Kia.

Original review: June 14, 2021

3rd car we purchased from Bev Smith. Staff friendly and helpful. Worked with us to get us to where we wanted to be in payments. They have a good selection of vehicles on hand (not all models, hybrid Sorento) but they are hard to find in South Florida. So far car is nice.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Very good service. Our appointment was at 2pm and the service dept took us within minutes to commence work. We were offered a bottle of cold water. Our was given a complimentary car wash. We will recommend Bev Smith Kia.

Original review: May 31, 2021

Petra was very nice and did a great job. Car appointment was at 2:30. Told Petra I needed to have it by 4:00. My car was done on time. Being able to pay invoice online saves time. However, I was under Scott at the service department and he knew my car.... You should have NEVER let him go.

Original review: May 30, 2021

From the time we pulled up to the time we left with our new Sorento we were treated kindly and respectfully. Our salesperson Natassia was amazing from start to finish. We never felt pressured in any way and felt that we got a great deal. The process was smooth and quick. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Original review: May 27, 2021

I brought my Kia Sorento in for service and ended up buying a new car. Great service and my auto purchase was unexpected but also great. I recommend this this dealership to all my friends. Personnel at this dealership is friendly and very helpful.

Bev Smith Kia Company Information