2. Automotive
  3. Auto Transporters

4.8/5 (442 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased a new car while visiting my family in San Diego. Shipped it to my home in regards TN. Anna assisted me and received great service! Great experience! I can recommend eShip and would use them again. Wonderful experience!!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Everything from the booking to the delivery of the car was extremely smooth and accurate. Both parties had amazing communication. Michelle was on top of everything and Cimarron auto transport was punctual and kept me updated. I would definitely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Our experience with eShip went really well. They seemed to have the most comprehensive plan about how to go about doing that. Everybody that I've talked to, has been on the ball about follow-ups and informing me. I got a lot of updates about my vehicle's progress. I also was able to talk to the coordinator a couple of times. So lots of really good communication.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I used eShip to transport my daughter's vehicle from Florida to Utah. There was always excellent communication throughout the process. There was an issue with the truck transportation company breaking down and they handled the situation and assured me all would be ok. I highly recommend eShip and plan on using them in the future.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I recently shipped my car from the East Coast to the West Coast. The entire process went very smoothly with Eship-Dana kept me up to date by email, text and phone in terms of what to expect, timing and pricing. Overall an excellent experience.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Really did a great job being responsive to all my questions and explaining the process. Mark did an amazing job seeking out the best possible price and timing to get my vehicle delivered. Will definitely use Eship again for future vehicle transport if needed. Thanks again for all your help.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

The customer service rep was very responsive. I didn't know a whole lot about exactly what was going to go on and it was explained fairly well to me what to expect. That was very reassuring for us. The only thing was I didn't hear much from the drivers until two days before. But he was on time and right where he needed to be. Once he got to the pickup, he explained what was going to happen and how long it was going to take. He was very cordial and informative.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Once I was able to connect with them, they were very thorough. They followed through and they did what they said they were going to do.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

My experience with eShip was excellent every step of the way. They told me exactly what to expect from the driver. The driver was timely, courteous, fast, and very careful with the car. I watched him put it on the truck and he did a very thorough job checking my car out before, during, and after. The paperwork they had was very thorough, too. He marked exactly what the little things were in my car and checked it afterwards to make sure it was still the same. Got the car where I need it to go on time. He dropped it off with my stepson who was here before I was because he was so fast. And that worked out flawlessly. We couldn't be happier.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I had a vehicle that I needed to move from Tennessee to Pryor, Oklahoma. I found eShip and used them. It took two days. The driver was in contact with me, too.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I was really hesitant about shipping my car to Florida. I have heard so many nightmare stories. But a close friend recommended Eship, in particular Anna. I decided to give it a try as I really did not want to drive that long trip. Anna promptly gave me a competitive quote and took care of all the details. My car arrived safe and sound and the transaction was seamless! Worth every penny!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

They really worked with us. They wanted to come on a Monday. But we had flights out of the LA airport on Sunday, so the car had to go Sunday. The eShip rep was really accommodating in trying to find a shipper for us that would do it with us. The driver was right on schedule. He sent me text updates. Because we live in the city of Chicago, it's not easy to bring a semi down there. So we had to be in touch as to where to get the car. But he got very close to our location. He found a parking lot and we just went over there and met him.

My daughter Ubered over and met him and then got the car and drove it back. It was a very stressful situation and the driver made it really easy. He was great. It was important for us that they were flexible with the number of items we could pack in the car. It was a Jeep. We were also in a dilemma of how to get her things home. So we've had all the suitcases we could and checked them out on the airline, but then other stuff had to go in the car and he was flexible with that.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Everything went very smoothly with eShip. I had a good experience. The transport was from California to Missouri and it didn't take very long.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Everything with eShip worked like clockwork. They got great customer service and they were very responsive. It was very easy to communicate with them. We had a couple of changes of schedule and it was easy. Their great customer service was what stood out.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I was so pleased with Carolyn F. as my coordinator and with the driver. It was so easy and painless to arrange for my car transportation from Maryland to Arizona. She was so helpful and was accessible at all times! The car was in perfect condition. I would recommend this company to anyone! Best service ever!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Anna was super helpful from start to finish. My specialty vehicle was picked up on the day I needed it to be. Received promptly. Transport driver kept me updated with pictures and his ETA too. Will use eShip's services again. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

The process was very simple. They helped facilitate communication with the driver and checked in to make sure he had contacted me. When I said he hadn't yet they got me an update within 30 minutes. They were easy to reach via text and answered questions promptly. The driver ran a little behind schedule but was really flexible with the receiving on the other end. This was one of the smoothest transports I have ever had. I would definitely recommend.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I signed a contract to move my Jeep from TN to OK. 3 days later it was setting in my yard and not damaged. The driver was very courteous and took care to be sure he didn't damage the Jeep in any manner.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I choose eShip after many research online about car shipments. Finally I decided to choose them due to the positive reviews. I was not disappointed! My car was shipped to me with no damage or hassle. Very patient and professional. Thank you Dana for helping me get my car shipped to me!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

This was the first time I have had a vehicle shipped across multiple states, I contacted Dana with E-Ship and she had me a transport truck In two days that could handle the job of shipping a truck that was not running and needed some other parts strapped down. The driver was top notch and kept in touch with me the whole journey. He was also able to drop my truck where I wanted it even tho it was in a tight location. Would highly recommend e-Ship and their carriers. For being the first time and reading some horror stories of people having things get canceled or damage I was little nervous. But they were on time and did everything asked. Thanks again. Very happy customer.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Dana was extremely kind and patient with me throughout this process. She quickly answered all my texts and was very knowledgeable. Also, my driver, Mike, was very communicative regarding pick-up and delivery times. The car arrived in the same condition it left in. Stress-free experience!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I used eShip to schedule shipment of a Ford F150 from Sylva NC to Savannah Ga. Mark at eShip was wonderful to work with and he was able to schedule the transport within a few days. I tried two other companies before eShip and weeks passed without any movement of the truck. Mark arranged the transport with a great driver named Tony. He arrived exactly when he was scheduled. He was wonderful to work with and had the truck in Savannah on the same day of pickup. Tony took the time to text me when he arrived in Savannah to let me know the truck was there. I would work with eShip and Tony anytime. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend using eShip when you need to move a vehicle.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

We purchased a Bentley out of New Jersey and needed it shipped to Texas. I had put a bid in with somebody else. Everybody was saying $1,100. So, I just said, “Well, I'll just look up the top shipping companies in the United States," and eShip was in the top five. Their rep did a wonderful job. I didn't talk to the driver until he got here, but they supplied me with an app to where I knew where the vehicle was. I was surprised I knew how fast they were traveling and I knew what condition their vehicle was in. The vehicle made it here faster than what the rep said it would, so that was a plus. If I ever had to ship anything again, I would contact them.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We used eShip to transport our daughter's car from California to Arkansas while she attends college. I researched many transport companies and although not the cheapest, eShip was by far one of the top rated brokers out there. They only use top rated drivers and actually give you all the driver's contact information. The process from start to finish was way smoother than I had imagined it would be. They called and text me every step of the way and the car arrived as promised with no issues. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We went through several ups and downs, with a car that wouldn’t start, moving around the date, calls late at night. Carolyn was helpful and delightful the whole time. Great experience. Would definitely recommend or use this service in the future.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

We were referred to eShip by an auto dealer. Communication was great. They let me know anytime there was any change in the schedule. The pickup was like right on time. The delivery was delayed because one of the partners of the team was in the hospital, but he let me know and he was working double time to make up for the lack of help. Getting the cash necessary was a bit tricky because our bank was back in Arizona. So, we were going to a teller and doing maximum withdrawals for two days, so that was a bit of a hassle. But I would use them again. I would just plan a little differently.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I bought a Chevy Corvette out of state and instead of me going over to drive it home, I had it delivered through eShip. I was very satisfied. The main thing was just keeping in touch with them. The first transport that they had set up fell through because they had some kind of issue with their vehicle. So, I had to go to a secondary contractor for the actual shipping.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The company is a middle man service. It doesn't have any intend to serve clients needs. They are preoccupied to get a money for their service (creating an invoice), and then you have to deal with situation on your own. They give me a false information about the dimension of the car. When I contacted the real shipment company, and figured out that my car can not be shipped, the Eship refused to return $395 they charge for their invoice. Don't overpay this dealer! Contact a real shipment company! They overcharge you, and it is not a fact that your car will be shipped.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I did an internet search to see what different services were out there and eShip kind of came up first, so I thought I'd give them a shot. The driver did the transport in less than 24 hours. I was kind of amazed. It was very unusual. He was excellent. He connected his phone through an app tracker. So, I always knew where he was. He also called to give me the ETA and adjusted ETAs when he had to. But I felt very comfortable with it. The broker service that works with these guys also communicated a lot both upfront and post, which is not the case with the other companies out there.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I needed a car transported from NC to MD. After researching options to do it myself, a friend suggested using a professional car transport service. I contacted 3 different companies and eShip responded within minutes. Their email included pricing, BBB rating and links to verify reviews. Anna reached out to me and handled everything! My POC for pick up had scheduling issues and I became frustrated because I had a Family Reunion to attend and Anna said, "Don’t worry. I’ll handle it." AND she did just that! My car was delivered and I’m a very satisfied customer!!

eShip Company Information