2. Automotive
  3. Auto Transporters

4.8/5 (442 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

I gave the eShip the car information and we agreed on a price. They found somebody to do the move and a few days later, that company picked the car up. They called me when they were 30 minutes away and when they got there, they loaded up my car and drove off with it. They also gave me an estimate of when it would be at the destination. It showed up on time and everything was great. They delivered the vehicle right to my daughter's apartment complex. eShip makes it very easy.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I had a great experience with eShip's reps. The pickup and delivery was very professional. I understood, most of the time, as soon as you get there, they'll drop it off and then they'll take off right away. But the gentleman and his wife were super. He made sure that everything was delivered inside. The products arrived in perfect condition and I really appreciated that. It's hard to get that these days. Everything has gone up so much and the services have suffered. Instead of being better, it's normally worse.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

The rep answered all my questions and explained to me how eShip works. He put my name and vehicle up on some board where companies were bidding and somebody got back to him quickly. My truck got picked up the next day. When the driver got near here, he called me and told me where he was. Then I sent him some pictures of where he was going to drop the truck to help him find it a little easier. The move was pretty straightforward. I didn't have to call anybody or ask where anything was.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I have shipped 3 different times now with eShip and every time I have been extremely pleased with the service I received.. Mark Anthony is a pleasure to work with not to mention always professional. He comes through EVERY time. He does whatever it takes to resolve challenges that arise during transit. I tried once to ship with another carrier, Montway, and regretted it as they did not come through with a "guaranteed pickup date" as originally promised and ended up cancelling with them and went back to eShip who got the job done under the extreme pressure of time sensitive issues. I will never do business with anyone ever again except with Mark Anthony and eShip and you should too! You will not be disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I had an excellent experience with the rep. The driver dropped the car off at the agreed location at the agreed time.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Excellent Service! Scott was attentive and honest regarding the pick-up of my vehicle. eShip had it delivered from Deerwood, Minnesota to Houston, then from Houston to Pharr, Texas within a quick 4 days. Pickup up on Friday at 5 pm and vehicle arrived to my place on at 10 pm. Best first auto transport experience ever, and it easy. Highly Recommended!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

As per other reviews, eShip was fantastic with communicating until they received my deposit. After that it was a nightmare to have a call, text or email replied to. In fact they never did. I was only able to obtain answers when someone occasionally answered the phone. Questions such as: "where is the carrier, they were scheduled to show up yesterday." My car arrived with some minor damage. However, getting eShip to resolve the problem was a complete waste of my time. Also, eShip is a broker, not an actual carrier. Give your money to another service.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

eShip responded at a reasonable price. Their salespeople were good and the quote provided was fine. The vehicle was in very good condition when it arrived. eShip was okay and the driver was very good.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

My experience with eShip was very easy and straightforward. They provided great service. They offered lots of different options with inside transport, outside transport and they were very flexible on the pick-up times. They really catered to what we wanted. They also did it within what they said they would do, in the timeframe that they promised.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Working with eShip was nice. The quote was accurate when I finally got a transporter to accept. I'd use eShip again.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

The total transport ended up being 14 days. We had the holiday in there, and that slowed things down a bit. The truck drivers couldn't get to the front of my apartment area. So, they pulled out on the side of the street and shut down one lane. Dropped all the vehicles. Dropped mine. Then, we paid via electronic and then took off. All good. The vehicle was great, too. No damage. I’d definitely recommend eShip.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I'm a repeat customer. They were easy to do business with. Loved the service, again and it worked out fantastic. The driver showed up, he contacted my daughter and dropped the vehicle off.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Everything was great. Really appreciated their service. The reps were great. I had Michelle first. But then she had some family issues going on. So then I had Anna. Both ladies were wonderful. The guys that picked up the car in Madison, Los Angeles were excellent as well. They were very professional. We gave them three locations that we could meet them. They were able to choose one that they could pull their large truck into. Everything went well with my experience with eShip.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Moving across the country is very challenging. Shipping my car was the only thing that was seamless and easy. They picked up my car and delivered it exactly as they said they would. The car arrived exactly as it was when it left and on time. I HIGHLY recommend.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

The first one I had contracted with told me the car would be here within two to three business days. A week went by, and I still had no update on the car. It was all automated. I could never really speak to anybody. So, I reached out to eShip and within 24 hours, I had an expected delivery date. They communicated very well. Everything was great. I couldn't have asked for it to go any better. The transporter was very professional. He gave me the choice. He left it up to me what was the best for me and where we wanted the best location, and if I wanted it that evening or the next morning. He was really very accommodating to my schedule. I didn’t know much about the whole system and eShip really educated me and helped me through the whole process. I would never go with anyone else if I have to do this in the future.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Great service to ship a car from CA to Oregon. Called on Friday and car was shipped and delivered by Sunday with no problems. Friendly customer service and offered assistance all weekend. Would definitely use them again and recommend their service.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Mark Anthony will get the job done when others cannot. I highly recommend him to help you get your car transported. He is also responsive to phone calls and texts and will keep you advised of the developments regarding your car transport needs.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Everything was really smooth and easy with the process to get everything set up with eShip. Communication was great.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

eShip was was very straightforward. The representative was texting me back and forth and he sent me emails. He explained the process of how they have to put the bids in to get the drivers and what the pricing would be. He was trying to make sure to get within the range of the pricing. The driver showed up and there was an issue at my shop where the car was to be picked up. The car broke down when my daughter was taking it by the college. The driver got spooked and left. The eShip representative was able to find another driver fairly quickly that evening on that contract at the same price. The whole interaction with eShip was perfect.

The car was coming from Dover, New Jersey and was going to Rochester, New York. That was about six hours away. The process took two days. The driver picked up the car that evening and told my daughter they would be there at the destination by 10:00 o’clock. She eventually called them and asked, “Can we just deliver it maybe at 12:00?”

This was a learning experience for me to file the process earlier. Don't wait till the last minute till you gotta get the car shipped because it can take the company a day or two to find a contractor or put the bids out there to get the best price. Be flexible on the delivery time because things change as far as the traffic conditions and weather. When my other vehicle is finished being restored, I’m gonna use eShip again.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

I had my Miata shipped across the country. eShip said the cost would be around 1,300 bucks all said and done but it ended up being 1,400. I thought it was gonna be a set and done price. I didn't know it was gonna be negotiable on the trucker’s terms. But I'm not angry. The price was still cheaper than any other shipping quotes that I looked at.

Other than that, the experience was easy-going and there was a lot of good communication. That worked really well. The driver was an awesome gentleman who was super easy to talk to. I was called about a day before and was told the driver was going to be in Denver around a certain time. Once he was in the area, he gave me a call and said he was gonna be there in 20 minutes. I met him at the location, told him where to park, he parked where he needed to park, and I got my car. I had the car at my work because I live in an apartment building and there's nowhere that a big semi-truck could park in an apartment building. On the other hand, my work has a big parking lot. The car was perfect when it came. All in all, I had an excellent experience. I just wish the pricing was a little more clear up front.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

This was my first time using a transport service and I was very apprehensive. Carolyn reached out, helped to make the entire process seamless. The communication was excellent; I was notified about every step of the way and my vehicle arrived on time and undamaged. I highly recommend eShip!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

** great experience! Great customer service and communication from start to finish - the drivers, Anna and Jenny were all excellent to work with - would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks thanks Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I bought an F-150 truck from a friend in Texas and used this transport company to deliver it to me in Southern California. The communication from Mark Anthony was incredibly awesome and professional. This is the only company I would use if I needed to transport another car to me again!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Everything was great from start to finish. The communication, the driver, the speediness of the delivery. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Don't hesitate to contact this company for your car transportation needs.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

We had a great experience with eShip! Jennifer was great and very communicative with us, she set us up with someone on the exact dates that we needed. Our driver was great and very accommodating with pick up and drop off and the car arrived in perfect condition.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Thank you for a professional and efficient process. This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I was very nervous. You contracted with a great carrier who was timely in pickup and delivery. Your cost was competitive with all other carriers.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I looked at four different transport companies and eShip was the most upfront and straightforward. The driver was tremendous. He stayed in contact right from the start and talked to me when he was going to pick the car up, after he picked it up, when he left and when it was getting close. So, it was very good communication with the driver. Once the car was delivered, I met him because where we live, you cannot turn around. The car had dirt from being on the highway but it was what you would expect.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I was impressed with eShip from the first response from requesting a quote from their web site. Rather than just marketing it actually educated me as to how the auto shipping marketplace worked and how eship was a part of that. They also provided assurances on all the areas that I had concerns on...insurance, etc. It took them a little bit longer to respond to a quote request. But it was accurate and slightly less expensive than another company I tried. But I wasn't going for lowest price anyway.

When I decide to move ahead I had a great experience with Carolyn from the team. She was informative, personable and lived up to every promise she made. It felt like she was my partner in securing a good shipping provider. The actual shipping was smooth and easy and eship followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory. For never having done this before, they made the whole thing pleasant and easy.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I have had previous experience with shipping companies where my request seemed to be lost in space, never knowing when the car I was shipping was going to be picked up. But Mark Anthony was super responsive, answered all questions, and the car was picked up as promised and delivered even faster than I expected. I can recommend them without reservation and will use them again if needed.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Very pleased with the delivery of my vehicle. Carolyn spent a lot of time trying to get the right price and logistics for me. The driver Fernando was excellent. He helped a lot during the pickup as my elderly Mom was the one to be home when he arrived.

eShip Company Information