2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.82/5

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

eShip Video
eShip Call Now Toll Free (561) 409-5116 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

I was moving from Massachusetts to Florida so I needed the car down to a different state. I looked at about five transport companies and eShip could give me an estimated timeframe right down on the spot so I chose them. The girls that I worked with were really nice and attentive but the delivery drivers were a little sketchy. It wasn’t the best feeling just giving them my car. They didn't pick up my car in front of my apartment with the tow truck and they didn't let me go with them to watch my car get loaded on the tow truck. I thought that was kind of terrible. But I had no other choice. I was moving that same day so I needed to do something. Also, the pickup and drop off times were both off and the car smelled weird when it arrived. I didn't feel too great about the process but it did the job.

eShip response

Melissa, First off, thank you for taking the time to share your review. It means a lot to use that you had the confidence to book with Eship after examining other transporters. Eship strives itself on the best employees and partners around. Do know that appearance may make people uncomfortable, but we only partner with the best. Our carriers pick up vehicles from apartment complexes with tow trucks for logistics reasons and for insurance liability we can not have ride alongs.

Time is our biggest enemy in auto transporting, as you can imagine, hauling cars around a lot of cars sometimes takes more time than the GPS likes to admit. We are sorry your car smelled funny, please give our office a call so we can talk about the feelings you had, we strive for excellent customer service and want to hear from you!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I called Mark ** after the shop working on my car had tried for two weeks with another broker. Mark had the car picked up in one day and delivered in two business days. He kept me updated throughout the process and gave me an education on the car transportation business. In a word, outstanding.

eShip response

Walter, we really really appreciate you taking to time to give us this review! Thank you for being understanding and an excellent client through the process. We look forward to servicing you again sooN! -Eship

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

eShip was everything I wanted from an auto transport broker - price and professional service. Mark ** was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the safe delivery of my vehicle. I highly recommend eShip for your auto transport needs.

eShip response

Ken - We appreciate the honesty and taking the time to review our services on Consumer Affairs. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to shipping your cars again! -Eship

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Pickup and delivered in a timely manner! Definitely would recommend to a friend or anyone looking to shop their car long distances. I was kept up to date on arrival and departure. Thank you for the great experience with having my car shipped.

eShip response

Khari, thank you for taking the time to share you experience with the Consumer Affairs. We appreciate the good word and your family and friend referrals. Thank you - Eship

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The price with eShip was competitive, which was why we chose it, and the scheduling was okay and manageable. They had somebody fulfill the shipment of the car and they called me before it was gonna be dropped off and when it was gonna be dropped off. Also, the quote was accurate. The only thing was that they couldn't get the car shipped within 45 minutes of where we live, which was a surprise to us. Not that they should have been able to get here, but we weren't notified of that until the day before it arrived. And the arrival window required some coordination. They couldn't just come and drop the car off. We had to go meet them. Coordinating and going somewhere to meet somebody was a little bit more than we had expected.

eShip response

Scott, We understand these kinds of situation can be frustrating. And we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of our services. Please call and talk to our customer service manager. We always want the happiest customers! -Eship

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Super easy to deal with, pick-up and delivery as scheduled and delivered in perfect condition. I would definitely use this service again if ever needed. I could see snowbirds using to get their vehicles sent back and forth to Florida. Mark and Jenny provided great customer service. Super helpful.

eShip response

Carol, Thank you so much for trusting Eship to ship your cars back and forth from Florida! We appreciate the repeat business!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Previously, I had a moving contract with another company that was a lot less expensive. However, they weren't getting anything done. They would say one thing then do another. I stumbled upon e-Ship online and spoke to their rep outside of Tampa. I needed to move a car to my location from California. I used their transport system and they were excellent. They picked up the car and delivered it on time. The driver was very helpful and I couldn't ask for anything better. I've already recommended e-Ship a couple of times. e-Ship did an exceptional job for me. If people are gonna go cheap, they're not gonna get things done, especially with COVID and California being locked down.

eShip response

Patrick this is great to hear Eship could save the day! Wow, thank you so much for the family and friend referrals. Make sure you mention REPEAT CUSTOMER when calling in to book with Eship again! We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review! Thank you! -Eship

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Everything went well with the transport. We picked up the car from the driver. He couldn't go into the community because of the gate, but we met him at our local Walmart. We got the car with no scratches and everything was fine. It was quick and he was easy to deal with. He took the payment in cash and everything was good to go. The only thing was they underestimated how long it was gonna take to get here because we had planned for a 12:00 PM arrival, and it didn't come till about 10:00 PM, which was kinda tough because we had planned for that and then we had to rearrange our plans to accommodate the new time. Other than that, they were excellent.

eShip response

Tatiana - First off thank you so much for the review and taking the time to share your experience with the world. We really appreciate that. It really is a challenge sometimes with trucks and time. Traffic does not care about time, but your time is so valuable - we appreciate your consideration and positive reflection of our service! -Eship

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

We have two separate vehicles shipped. One was a Jeep Cherokee and one was a Volkswagen Tiguan. We went with eShip for the price. They were professional but the communication wasn't great and we had to go through multiple drivers. It was a little bit stressful. They were supposed to show up on a Tuesday and contact me but they never did. They were supposed to show up on a Wednesday but they never did. Finally, on a Thursday, I called them back and said I had one more day. They got me a different transport company but they never showed up on time. Eventually, I had to leave my keys with the neighbor 'cause we were flying. I was told that they were gonna take pictures and text me throughout the way but that never happened. The cars did make it here which is ultimately what we were trying to do but the process of getting the driver to pick them up and knowing where they were at and when they were gonna be delivered was poor.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

eShip's delivery was on time and it worked out fine. It took a while to get a truck but after that, it took about two days. We were originally quoted about 900 and it turned out to be about 1200 once we found the shipper or the driver. It was a good experience, overall.

eShip response

Thank you very much Randy for taking the time to review our services. We try our hardest to keep cost low! So happy it was a good experience overall -Eship

eShip Company Information