2. Auto Transporters

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.82/5

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

eShip Video
eShip Call Now Toll Free (561) 409-5116 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: March 28, 2021

I was grateful to have had a seamless experience with Eship. Anyone I came in contact with was always polite and professional. All of my concerns and fears were quickly remedied with competence and knowledgeable explanations. I highly recommend EShip to deliver on their promises of smooth and seamless sailing!

Original review: March 27, 2021

Thank you for the help in shipping my sons car. It wasn’t easy with him being on a military ship /base, but you handled it perfectly. We had a small window for delivery and I was worried it wouldn’t happen. But pick up and delivery went perfectly. From start to finish, great experience.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Highly recommended! Michelle and Jenny was great to work with, straight to the point, got me in touch with a great shipping company that took care of my Land Rover Discovery from GA to NJ with much care. (Enclosure) Had a issue with battery being dead due to dealership leaving the back door of vehicle open, Sergei from transport company jumped started the vehicle with no issues. Highly recommend eShip to anyone who is looking for a Reliable broker to find a great transport company. NO **.... Thanks again Eship. 5???? rating.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Vehicle was picked up early with short notice as a driver had space for 1 more vehicle. Courteous driver delivered in 1 day! Price went up due to rising gas prices but fair price compare to other carriers. Dana was great at communicating with us and trying to get us the best rate. Would definitely use them again.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Everything went well with eShip, from the initial consultation to pick-up and delivery. The quote was also very accurate.

Original review: March 23, 2021

The service from Eship was awesome. Dana, the representative helping me worked very hard to get me the best price to move my truck cross country. Dana was very easy to talk with and kept me informed of truck drivers bidding to deliver my truck.. I highly recommend using this company to move your vehicle.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Everything was smooth with the process.. Great communication from start to finish. The Driver Brandon from carrier was excellent and right on time. The car was in perfect condition. I will probably use them each year to ship my son's car back and forth to Phoenix.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I tip my hat to Mark **. I signed on with another shipping co. 3 weeks went by and no shipping. M/A called me, text me, emailed me letting me know my truck was not moving. Fired the other co. Went with Mark. 2 days the truck was being transported. M/A is a 5 star. Great job. Very happy with eShip.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Eship came thru when I had to cancel a previous shipping company when they failed to meet the contract terms. Dana from Eship was able to find a carrier that was able to pickup my car on the day I needed it to be picked up and deliver within 2 days. Great service. Thank you Eship.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I am a travel nurse and had my car shipped to Florida from New Mexico. Carolyn was very helpful and friendly and found me the best transporter ever! I was so happy with their services. I called Carolyn when I was done with my contract and was able to get the same transporter to send my car back to New Mexico. Highly recommend!

eShip Company Information