4.8/5 (274 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: June 24, 2022

Generally good communication, but pricing got a little mixed up at first. Everything turned out fine in the end. The trucking line did a great job. Todd, the driver, was excellent in communicating with me. The car arrived in good condition.

Original review: June 21, 2022

I had booked another car carrier months ago for my cross country move and they did not follow through when it was time to go. I was scrambling to find a new one with a couple days left. I received a call from Jonathan with eShip, and within 20 minutes he found me a driver! My car was picked up with 0 hassles and it arrived in 6 days My driver was awesome and the dispatch from the company was amazing with communication. A really great experience all around. Such a relief.

Original review: June 14, 2022

After purchasing a vehicle at an auction 1,100 miles away and dealing with a couple of less than professional and upfront companies, I reached out to eShip. Easy and professional to work with. Very reasonable pricing. The drivers (husband and wife team) were also very personable and professional. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone.

Original review: June 14, 2022

It was Great! Working with Carolyn, she was Outstanding! Very thorough! Took the time to explain the process. This was my first time shipping my enclave to Michigan. Would highly recommend using eShip and ask for Carolyn. Thanks again. Dave **

Original review: June 14, 2022

We had the misfortune of the windshield breaking en route. A rock hit it. But the driver was nice, so I ended up paying for it. The company was nice too.

Original review: June 10, 2022

From the moment I called to find a carrier to pick up to delivery this was by far the most professional, communicative company I've ever shipped with. No hidden charges. The carrier they sent was professional and friendly, all in all, highly recommended. (I assume if you publish this review you will not include anything other than Joel F.)

Original review: June 4, 2022

I recently had a vehicle shipped from Oregon to Arizona, the day my vehicle was supposed to be picked up the driver had mechanical issues. Mark stepped up, made recommendations to me, had the vehicle picked up the next day. On top of dealing with all my questions and stress of shipping, he was very professional and exceed expectations. On top of that my vehicle arrived a day early.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I recently had to get a car shipped from IL to WV and was coordinating the transaction from CA. Carolyn did a fantastic job of securing a shipper that went above and beyond expectations at what I consider a very reasonable rate. She was easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. I would not hesitate to reach out to her for future needs, and would highly recommend her services.

Original review: June 3, 2022

It was a wonderful experience. The guy who helped me was Anthony in Florida. He was super nice to work with. The guys that delivered my car were timely and very professional. They were great. I could not be any happier. I'm really glad I tried eShip. I would certainly use them in a heartbeat. I've shipped quite a few cars and eShip was, by far, the best. I have a lot of people that buy a lot of cars. So I told them all about eShip.

Original review: May 31, 2022

Michelle ** was fantastic in securing a very capable driver with a single car enclosed trailer for a valuable sports convertible when a larger competitor was duplicitous in promising but unable to deliver. The follow up was on point and the driver did what he said. Great experience all around.

Original review: May 31, 2022

From start to finish, the professionals at eShip exceeded my expectations. Administratively, things went according to plan, including any last minute changes made on my end. Moreover, the auto transport driving professionals were extremely careful with the auto, and provided updates regarding location/delivery. Having used eShip three times so far, I would not hesitate to call eShip to secure my auto shipment needs again. Excellent service!!

Original review: May 31, 2022

We shipped two cars with eShip. One was super smooth. The other one was a bit of a hassle. We were moving across the country and the car was getting picked up the same day we were flying out. It was guaranteed, but it didn't get shipped for almost a week after that. Had a driver, didn't have a driver. Also we had to pay more than our quote.

Original review: May 30, 2022

Everything worked out awesome. Our driver communicated well with us and we had a quick turnaround. The pricing was a little higher than we expected at the beginning, but it was because we needed a rush pickup.

Original review: May 26, 2022

Eship damaged my classic vehicle during transport. They bent the tie rods by attaching the cable to load vehicles to their trailer to the tie rods and front bumper. They bent both. The car was unable to be steered. They also ruined my battery by not turning off the ignition as they were instructed to. Eship is not a transporter. They are a broker. They have no insurance like they claim to. Mark ** is who I was dealing with at eship and is a liar and a scammer. For weeks he claimed he asked the dispatcher to send me insurance claim forms for damage done to my vehicle in transport, whom I never heard from. They sure haven't contacted me. The owner, Craig Gigante should have at least contacted me. Mark just flat out lied to me numerous times and even tried to change their website while I was on the phone with him.

I'll be filing charges and negative views about him and eship to every place I can think of. I have so much proof (photos, videos, screenshots) of what they have done that I hope I can put them out of business. I now see that the BBB has removed eship from their accredited business list. Do not trust them or use them. I was informed by another insurance company that another vehicle on the same trailer as mine was damaged and a false insurance document was given to the owner of that vehicle by the actual driver’s company. This began on February 28, 2022 and is still unresolved.

Original review: May 24, 2022

We shipped our car to Hawaii using eShip. Anna arranged the pick up from our Santa Rosa, CA location to Oakland Port. I could not have done it without Anna's help. She was upfront, organized and extremely helpful. I made some mistakes with the paperwork but she took the time to walk me through each step. I highly recommend eShip and will use them again in the future. A+ in my book of confidence.

Original review: May 23, 2022

The rep was very good. He answered all my questions and returned my calls. When it was getting closer to the date, I texted him and he answered me right back. So it was good. I had the car shipped to a house that is only a mile from mine. The car came so quickly that it came the next day. They took care of handling it coming off of the truck. They went over the car and everything was good.

Original review: May 22, 2022

eShip transported my car from Florida to Maryland. They got the car there in one day. It went very good, and it was very good value. I recommend to many people to use eShip.

Original review: May 21, 2022

It took a little while to get the shipper to bring the car because of the weird pickup place. Other than that, everything was wonderful. The driver was great. And the cost was fine. It's expensive, but everything is now. eShip was great.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Our experience with eShip was very good. Our representative Mark Anthony, was very honest and responsive to questions at any time. The hiccups were our fault as the enclosed shipping was much faster than anticipated and would arrive before we got to our destination. Isabel and Miguel from Anedir Auto Transport were terrific. Very Happy!

Original review: May 20, 2022

The gal that was working there at eShip was wonderful to work with. Also, the driver was fantastic. He helped us on the pickup, and he accommodated on the delivery. Everything worked out well. My experience is very good.

Original review: May 19, 2022

My experience with EShip and Transport was amazing! Dana ** went above and beyond to find a driver that worked with my extremely busy schedule. She was so helpful and went above and beyond in terms of customer service and handling my concerns!

Original review: May 19, 2022

eShip was somewhat affordable compared to everybody else that was doing it. But their website could be better, and it felt a bit unprofessional at times. They got the job done, and that's the most important part, but polishing up their website will be good. As a customer, if it's a big move going across the country, I would wanna know that the company I'm going with is safe. I was worried about that. But eShip over exceeded my expectations. However, the total transport took longer than I expected. I was told it would be on a Saturday. I didn't get it until that next Wednesday. I asked them multiple times, and it ended up showing up on another day than I was told. It was miscommunication on their end.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Anna, from EShip found us the perfect driver to load and take our Son’s Vette to Tennessee from Kentucky! We had never done this before. Everyone keeps you updated. Everything went smooth! Anna, at EShip the driver Kent were Professional, Knowledgeable, and Courteous! I would highly recommend EShip for your transport needs! Thank you! Anna and EShip! Dave and Maria **.

Original review: May 11, 2022

After researching many options, I was confident to trust the eShip team with my auto shipment and they totally delivered. Easy to work with, reliable and good communication, lined me up with a driver who was great. Not the cheapest but very fair and worth it, and very quite reasonable, close to others who I'm not sure would have been as easy and reliable to work with. Recommend!

Original review: May 11, 2022

First time user and was extremely nervous not knowing what to expect. Checked out different service providers but others failed in the area that was important to us, which is fast response time to questions/concerns. If you’re nervous and need everything to go smoothly you want to use eShip! Carolyn was great with immediate responses each time. I was connected to the carrier/driver and the coordination was excellent!

Original review: May 9, 2022

I requested shipping quotes from several vehicle transportation companies and selected eShip due to its excellent reviews and BBB rating - as well as its very competitive quote. My high expectations were exceeded. Mark ** was very professional, communicative, and helpful. The selected driver was courteous, professional and efficient, and his dispatcher kept in contact both on the pick-up and receiving ends of the transport. eShip made the process seamless and low-stress. Highly recommend this company!

Original review: May 9, 2022

Marc was extremely helpful in answering all my questions, explaining the process and helping me understand the process. My car was picked up, shipped and arrived in a timely manner. Very professional. Put my mind at ease and reasonable price. Would highly recommend. Shipped from Massachusetts to Colorado.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I transported my Alpha Romeo from Dallas, TX to Lacey, WA and overall, I had a great experience with eShip. The service representative was very knowledgeable, upfront and prompt in responding to all my questions. All paper work can be done online and easy to use. The driver(s) engaged in the transport were very professional and reliable. They showed up on time and delivered my car without any issues.

Original review: May 5, 2022

The entire process was fast and easy. eShip kept me informed every step of the way and the shipping of my truck happened exactly as scheduled. My contact at eShip was always responsive and the driver of the truck went out of his way to help me. I would definitely recommend eShip to anyone.

Original review: May 5, 2022

I was pleased with the eShip team. No issues and fast delivery. I would hire them again if I have the need and be happy to be a reference for a prospective client. That's all I have to say... Good job and thank you.

eShip Company Information