2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

eShip Video
eShip Call Now Toll Free (561) 409-5116 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

We were very pleased with the service and my mom received her car on time as promised!??? The assistance of Eship lessen our stress of traveling thousands of miles when we didn’t have the time to do so. The driver/contract carrier was very pleasant, professional, and kept us up to date on the transport from pick-up to delivery. I would definitely recommend E-Ship to my family & friends! Thank you so much!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Anthony from eShip was really straight to the point and we got the transport done fast. Also, Philadelphia has narrow streets and they were able to deliver it to my front door. They were able to transport it from an 18-wheeler to a smaller, two-car carrier and get it to our address. My experience with them was better than I anticipated. Anytime you deal with brokers, you never know who you can trust but this experience was good.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

The person I was getting a car from uses eShip and seemed to be happy with them so I went with eShip. I liked that I knew somebody who has already used the service and the responsiveness of the person I was talking to. The delivery driver was really nice but he wasn't wearing a mask when he moved my car out of the truck. I wasn’t thrilled with that. Also, there was confusion when they called me to let me know my car was coming on the original date but the car arrived a day earlier. But it wasn't a big deal. The driver let me know he was coming.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I looked at a couple of auto transport companies when I moved and nobody was as friendly as eShip, which is the biggest reason why I chose to go with them. The guy I talked to was really nice. He explained everything to me like no one else really explained till I finally understood what was going on. He made it really simple. Also, everything went smooth with the delivery. I was able to do an electronic payment. I would recommend eShip.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Mark who signed me up was helpful, informative, and straight to the point. The driver, Adam, was polite, and kept me updated. Arrived early, but late at night. Not the cheapest, but I'm happy. You get what you pay for. Would hire again. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Initially, eShip returned calls immediately, did troubleshooting, and they did not keep me hanging on. I've used a lot of shipping companies before but never did I ever had a service that I had with eShip. Everything came in right on time, they delivered on all the services, no problems, no fussing, no wondering about what happened to my stuff.

The driver wanted me to meet him on Route 1 in Tucson. I told him that where he wanted us to meet was not even appropriate for a woman at night to come. He said that he wanted to pay for an Uber to get me back home. I said that he should pick my car up at the house because that was the contract. He was kinda funny and hilarious. I had to get the eShip broker involved in it. She said that he was supposed to come to my house so she solved the problem. The next thing I knew, he was at my house, picking up the car. It was a good experience. They were absolutely wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I received multiple quotes for my transport. I decided on eShip mainly because they had very good reviews. They also had one of the best quotes. Amber was my contact person. She was very nice and explained the whole process. A deposit would be made only after a transporter was found. Then the driver would be paid at delivery. Everything went exactly as she said. The cost was EXACTLY the quote they said. I would highly recommend eShip.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Omar and Jonathan arrived earlier than we expected, which was fine with me. I was well-informed of any changes in the schedule. Also, they were very helpful with my daughter who received the vehicle. They were very cordial and it went very well.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

It was good with eShip at first but once the process got started, they were overwhelmed. They were very nice but it seemed like they had an issue with their phone or something, which I understand. That happens. Also, a little bit more follow-up tracking on the vehicle would be cool, to know when the car is going to come. Other than that, the car looked fine when it arrived.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Eship was recommended to me by a friend who had used the company to ship her car twice across the US. I found their service nothing less than extraordinary. After agreeing to the terms they were able to find a carrier to pick up the car the next morning to ship from Illinois to Idaho. I received the car the next evening. Everyone involved was polite and professional and I received the car in the same condition it was shipped. I highly recommend.

eShip Company Information