2. Automotive
  3. Auto Transporters

4.8/5 (489 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Mark Anthony will get the job done when others cannot. I highly recommend him to help you get your car transported. He is also responsive to phone calls and texts and will keep you advised of the developments regarding your car transport needs.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

This was my first time using a transport service and I was very apprehensive. Carolyn reached out, helped to make the entire process seamless. The communication was excellent; I was notified about every step of the way and my vehicle arrived on time and undamaged. I highly recommend eShip!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

** great experience! Great customer service and communication from start to finish - the drivers, Anna and Jenny were all excellent to work with - would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks thanks Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I bought an F-150 truck from a friend in Texas and used this transport company to deliver it to me in Southern California. The communication from Mark Anthony was incredibly awesome and professional. This is the only company I would use if I needed to transport another car to me again!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Everything was great from start to finish. The communication, the driver, the speediness of the delivery. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Don't hesitate to contact this company for your car transportation needs.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

We had a great experience with eShip! Jennifer was great and very communicative with us, she set us up with someone on the exact dates that we needed. Our driver was great and very accommodating with pick up and drop off and the car arrived in perfect condition.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Thank you for a professional and efficient process. This was my first experience transporting a vehicle and I was very nervous. You contracted with a great carrier who was timely in pickup and delivery. Your cost was competitive with all other carriers.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I looked at four different transport companies and eShip was the most upfront and straightforward. The driver was tremendous. He stayed in contact right from the start and talked to me when he was going to pick the car up, after he picked it up, when he left and when it was getting close. So, it was very good communication with the driver. Once the car was delivered, I met him because where we live, you cannot turn around. The car had dirt from being on the highway but it was what you would expect.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I was impressed with eShip from the first response from requesting a quote from their web site. Rather than just marketing it actually educated me as to how the auto shipping marketplace worked and how eship was a part of that. They also provided assurances on all the areas that I had concerns on...insurance, etc. It took them a little bit longer to respond to a quote request. But it was accurate and slightly less expensive than another company I tried. But I wasn't going for lowest price anyway.

When I decide to move ahead I had a great experience with Carolyn from the team. She was informative, personable and lived up to every promise she made. It felt like she was my partner in securing a good shipping provider. The actual shipping was smooth and easy and eship followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory. For never having done this before, they made the whole thing pleasant and easy.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I have had previous experience with shipping companies where my request seemed to be lost in space, never knowing when the car I was shipping was going to be picked up. But Mark Anthony was super responsive, answered all questions, and the car was picked up as promised and delivered even faster than I expected. I can recommend them without reservation and will use them again if needed.

eShip Company Information