2. Automotive
  3. Auto Transporters

4.8/5 (442 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Mark stayed in constant contact every step of the way. He never missed a beat. ALWAYS on top of the situation, and total communication. The driver even arrived 1 hour earlier than expected. Allow Mark to do his MAGIC, and you will be thrilled at the customer service and attention. They won my future business!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

eShip and their representatives were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They were easy to work with and explained the process of listing our vehicle for shipment from RI to CA. Their representative took the time to explain the "bidding" process and the effects of rising gas costs on their quote. The drivers were pleasant and delivered prior to expected delivery date.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Excellent experience. My son needed his car shipped to California. We contacted several car transporters. One called - immediately Dana L. From eShip. She explained how the business works and gave me a hard quote - she located a driver that she said she has worked with for years - 72 hours later the car was on his way to California from New York. 7 days later my son received his car!!! Dana kept us informed/ in touch with the provider and it was an extremely good transaction!! I would 100% recommend eShip to anyone and I will use eShip for all my car, boat or truck transportation needs - YOU should too!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Dana with eShip made finding a vehicle transport very easy. Communication was spot on. Our cars were delivered 3 day earlier than expected which was great. With transporting 3 cars Dana ensured they were all transported together. Our transport driver was very professional and courteous!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

This company ROCKS! Dispatcher was awesome, super friendly and knowledgeable. Always returned calls, times/dates were as quoted. From my initial contact all staff were very helpful and friendly. I moved from Wisconsin to Nevada, shipping my new car. Car was delivered day after scheduled date and at exact time scheduled. Driver friendly and helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Car delivered safe, no dents etc. 100% an honest, reliable company. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. She was communicative and responsive. I enjoyed working with a smaller, family owned company and will recommend eShip to my friends and family for all of their vehicle shipping needs. And the price was fair.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

The entire process was hassle free and the driver was very pleasant and helpful. He called ahead and both the times were right on time. Mark from eShip was very helpful and I got a response very fast every time I called or texted.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I have used them twice. Both times they have been on time and reliable. They are professional and courteous. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs to ship an auto out of state. I shipped from NJ to FL.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Thank you E Ship!!! Your staff was professional and kind from our first call explaining how this works. I was nervous having my car shipped from east to west coast. My vehicle arrived earlier than expected with no problems!! When it was time to ship it back the process was even easier. You guys are the only company I will work with when shipping my vehicles. Thank you again.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

The entire process was done in timely and professional manner. We call them quickly as they did a great job last year for us. Ashley found me a great driver (he was prompt and courteous) and transported my truck from Atlanta to Las Vegas in 3 days. Delivering right to my appt. Thanks again.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Everyone at EShip is professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. My car was picked up on time and delivered as scheduled. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them for your car transport. You will receive great service and reasonable pricing. You're kept up to date with text & phone calls as to when your car will be delivered.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

The service was exceptional. Scott was on point with keeping me updated and following through on his commitment throughout the process. Sergei the driver was timely and courteous when delivering my vehicle. Highly recommend eShip to anyone needing to ship a vehicle. Thanks, Glenn

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Transported my Mazda 3 hatch from Sacramento CA to Huntsville AL in just over 3 days. The price was much lower than many competitors or on par with other low bids I got. There was no damage to the car or any missing items that were transported within it. I was allowed up to 100 lb personal items without additional fee. In addition, my eship contact Ashley was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, even after hours when needed.

I took off a star because the initial pickup time was supposed to be Thursday but I heard nothing 'til late that night after my repeated inquiry why I hadn't received the truck driver's information. It turns out my vehicle had slipped through the cracks for pickup. However, with Ashley's help the driver turned around that night to pick up my vehicle the next day, but it was stressful wondering if it'd get picked up and I was charged an extra $50. Bottom line: I got my car moved across the country with all my personal items in 3 days for about as low as I could have hoped to pay. If there wasn't that last minute hiccup and stress it would have been perfect.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I read reviews on eShip and I went with them because of the reviews. I was looking to ship within five days from when I started searching, and they got me a driver to pick up on my preferred day. He showed up, picked the car up and delivered within 24 hours to Denver, Colorado, which was perfect for what I needed. Customer service was excellent. Ashley was very communicative, and then, a couple of other ladies had called to follow-up as well. We would have preferred to pay by credit card on the receiving end, but I suppose with the charges that come with payment by credit card, the driver preferred cash, Venmo or some other means. Overall, I enjoyed the service. It worked out great for me. I'm pretty happy with it.

Original review: July 30, 2021

The coordinator from eShip was very good. The driver talked to us a couple of times. He was good, too.

Original review: July 29, 2021

The service and transport were very smooth process, reliable and great door to door delivery. I will call eShip first for every transport need. They missed the estimated date of delivery by a day but I am more happy with that than problems or damages. Show quality car needs flawless delivery.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I recently had a car transported from North Carolina to Las Vegas. My experience with eShip was absolutely great! Carolyn, who coordinated the transport, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and basically, held my hand through the entire process. The Transporter was professional and efficient. An overall wonderful experience! I would definitely make eShip my first choice in the future and highly recommend them

Original review: July 28, 2021

This is the second time I've used eShip to ship a vehicle and both times have been great. They are straightforward and have reasonable prices. The most recent time I worked with Anna who was able to arrange a transport for my vehicle next day with excellent communication. The driver was also top notch. He arrived when he said he would and the vehicle was in perfect condition. Next time I have to ship another vehicle I will definitely go straight to eShip without bothering with other brokers.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Based on the rating that I found, I reached out to eShip and another company and based on response time and the way they handled the request, I decided to go with eShip. Everything was handled in a timely manner. We spoke over the phone, we texted or emails were sent back and forth. Everything went very well. eShip is a company that you can trust 100%. I recommended them to one of my other friends who used the same services a week later. Both of us were very happy.

Original review: July 27, 2021

After hiring and firing two shippers that couldn’t get it done, I was educated on how shippers are rated and graded! Make sure you use a quality shipper with an A rating not an F rating. Mark Anthony at E-ship was a shark amongst tilapia! Got it done. Car arrived great shape and early!

Original review: July 27, 2021

Eship was contracted to pick up my car in California and transport it to my home in Michigan. They did the job as agreed without any problems only missing the delivery date by 1 day (not a problem). Thank you for doing as agreed!

Original review: July 27, 2021

From start to finish the service was incredible and my vehicle arrived within 7 days as promised in perfect condition. Every touching along the way from preparing and scheduling with Scott to all communication with the driver for pick up/drop off was seamless and frustration free. Highly recommend!!

Original review: July 24, 2021

Jennifer was very helpful and informative!! I was so stressed about this since I’d never done this before but Jennifer handled it all so no stress for me. Delivered when I wanted and had no issues delivering at 1am as I wanted. Highly recommend!!

Original review: July 21, 2021

I was dreading this process, getting a new vehicle from MI to ME. I finally contacted Ashley with eShip, she was helpful and pleasant. Later that day she found a carrier and called to let me know. Paperwork was filled out online, simple. My vehicle was picked up on a Friday with expected delivery the following Wednesday. The carrier driver from Day In Day Out Auto communicated with me in a timely manner and actually delivered the vehicle two days early in perfect condition. I would absolutely recommend E Ship and Day in Day Out! Went from being a dreaded process to one of the most simple and perfect ones.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Dana ** was great scheduling for the transport, keeps me inform, found a driver to be available at the last minute. The transporter was also informative, keeping me inform when the arrival time, pick up car, and transported to PA within 5 days. The car was delivered in good shape. Overall, excellent service!!!!

Original review: July 20, 2021

My entire experience was pleasant from day one. Dana explained the process thoroughly and did not pressure like a sales person. I had called 5 different transporters and only Dana explained how it worked. Dana contacted me when first bid was made which I accepted. Timothy the transport driver/owner and I can’t say enough good things about him. What a gentleman! He arrived on time for pick up and delivery with car intact. I would recommend both to anyone. Thank you Dana and Timothy for helping my transition to be stress free.

Original review: July 20, 2021

I called several companies that had good ratings but eShip was the only one where I was immediately able to talk with someone. They even sent me an email almost right off the bat with a representative’s name and said they were gonna handle the transport and to call if I have any questions. I called and I didn't expect it but the rep was the one that answered and he was always available and helpful.

The whole process went really well. It would have been a little bit more helpful if it were possible to know exactly which day they're picking up and exactly which day they're gonna drop off and that was guaranteed. It's hard to line things up just right without knowing the dates. But they explained the nature of the business and it was hard to do. They do a really good job of explaining how the process works. For the most part, it went exactly like the rep said it was going to and if I had any issues, I was able to get in touch with them. If a coworker or a family member needed to ship their car, I would say eShip was worth the money for sure.

Original review: July 16, 2021

My experience with eShip was exceptional. Two reasons…

1. Dana, the coordinator I worked with. She has got to be one of the most professional, hardworking and genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She has a great attitude and sense of humor. She stayed in contact through email, phone and text to ensure I got exactly what I needed and worked hard to get me what I needed. My problem was that I needed a very specific day pickup on very short notice and most companies gave me a huge window. She knocked it out of the park.

2. Not only did Dana follow up, but others at the company reached out to ensure that I was happy throughout the process and that I had indeed received my motor I damaged.

As a broker they did ALL of the work and constantly communicated with me. The Shipper Gulf Coast Biofuels, Inc was a great selection by eShip. They had everything I asked for in a shipping company and on top of that the drivers were motorcyclists as well so they knew how much the bike meant to me. Overall I would use eShip again! The customer service was top notch and Dana was exceptional!

Original review: July 15, 2021

My experience with eShip was quick, easy and effective. Moving my Mini Cooper across country due to a relocation was a concern until I contacted eShip. They handled all the logistics and was able to meet (actually exceed) my timeframe. I recommend this service to all my friends and colleagues.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I was working with Michelle for a little over a month, in getting a car transported from CA - WA. She was prompt in getting back to me when I had questions! She always should concern for getting this route completed. Tada It happened! Thank you!

eShip Company Information