About Enterprise Car Sales
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Enterprise Car Sales sells vehicles that were previously a part of Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s rental fleet. These vehicles often have high mileage but have been serviced and cared for throughout their rental history. The company allows customers to trade in their own vehicles and offers financing through Chase. Its car sales services are available in all but 12 states.
- Prices below typical listing cost
- Cars are well-serviced
- Seven-day buyback policy
- Vehicles may have high mileage
- Not available in all states
Enterprise Car Sales is a branch of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. It sells used vehicles that have retired from its fleet of rentals. Most prices are below listing cost. These rentals received regular service and care.
What is Enterprise Car Sales?
Enterprise Car Sales is a branch of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. The company sells certified used cars, most of which were previously rental vehicles. Enterprise vehicles have been regularly maintained and thoroughly inspected. There are over 250 makes and models of cars, trucks, SUVs and more to choose from.
Enterprise also offers the option of trading in. The company provides written offers with competitive trade-in values based on your current vehicle. The offer has no obligation, so you can turn it down if you change your mind.
How does Enterprise Car Sales work?
Customers can start the process of buying a car from Enterprise online. You can peruse vehicles at your leisure by providing your contact information and credit score, plus your vehicle’s value if you’re planning on trading in.
As of March 2021, Enterprise offers socially-distanced test-drive options. This means you need to reserve a vehicle for an in-person test drive and that you likely won’t be accompanied by a team member while you’re on the road.
Enterprise Car Sales fees
There are several fees to be mindful of when buying a used car. The Enterprise website lists some possible fees, including:
- Title and registration
- State inspection
- Documentation or administration
If you’re buying from an Enterprise in a state different from the one you reside in, you'll also be subject to out-of-state fees.
Enterprise has a wide selection of vehicles for sale under $17,500. The company doesn’t offer any senior or military discounts. That said, the majority of Enterprise Car Sales’ prices are below the typical Kelley Blue Book listing prices.
Enterprise Car Sales financing
Enterprise Car Sales offers financing through Chase. The company doesn’t specify a minimum credit score, but it does offer help for those with no credit history. It also has a college graduate program and help for first-time vehicle buyers.
Enterprise Car Sales FAQ
- Can you negotiate with Enterprise Car Sales?
- Enterprise Car Sales doesn’t allow negotiations on vehicle pricing. The company’s no-haggle pricing makes it easier for customers to compare prices. The majority of Enterprise car prices are below the typical listing price.
- Does Enterprise Car Sales take trade-ins?
- Enterprise Car Sales does take trade-ins. Customers can submit a car evaluation or trade-in application online. The company will appraise and provide you with a no-obligation offer. From there, you can choose whether to accept.
- Can you get a rent-to-own car from Enterprise?
- Enterprise does not offer rent-to-own cars. If you’re interested in purchasing a vehicle that you rented from Enterprise, the company can help you find a similar vehicle.
- Where does Enterprise sell cars?
- Enterprise Car Sales offers used cars in most states, except for:
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
To learn about buying an out-of-state car, you have to contact an Enterprise sales consultant.
- Can you buy your rental car from Enterprise?
- The Enterprise Car Sales website doesn’t specify whether cars currently used for rentals are also available for purchase. If you’re unable to purchase your rental car, Enterprise can help you find a similar make and model. Contact an Enterprise sales consultant for full details.
Is Enterprise a good place to buy a car?
Yes. Fleet vehicles are serviced regularly and receive meticulous maintenance. Enterprise also offers a seven-day buyback period, and it eliminates the stress of negotiating a price for a used car with its no-haggle prices, which are often below Kelley Blue Book listing prices. The website offers a wide selection of vehicles under $17,500. Keep in mind that former rental vehicles likely have high mileage, though.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,302,366 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I don't think Enterprise is a good place to recommend for first time car buyers or low credits scores!!!! Waste of your time, and also waste of credit inquiries. I would not recommend this company to family or friends.
Enterprise Car Sales Company Information
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Car Sales
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.