2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Chrysler Minivans

Chrysler Minivans
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5

Chrysler has released six generations of minivans since 1984. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Chrysler Minivans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler Minivans?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

This vehicle is one heck of a vehicle, l like the feel of it as it goes down the road, smooth and quiet. The gas mileage is average, about 20 on the road and 17 in town. The stow and go is great because it does not take a lot to put seats away or pull them back out. Space, loads of space for holiday shopping, this car has a unique feature, a power point that will charge your phone while the car is off. Yep it does. Another cool feature, there is an actual three prong outlet if you need one of those. Well, that is my review on this car, it is a dandy!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Interior is roomy with stow away seats which allow for carrying of cargo. The ride is noisy from front end noise due to an poorly designed front suspension. There is a lack of power when climbing inclines due to a undersized engine. The vehicle does not handle well on snow covered roads.

Get buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I have had my Van since 2016 it has held up great. I have room for going on trips and it rides great. I have back problems so it rides great, it still looks great. Its has all of the seat warmers, electric windows, still on my original tires wear well. Have a console in ceiling for my family to watch movies on trips.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Love my T&C, easy seats to put down. Electric doors and hatchback are very useful too. Seats are large and comfortable and adjust to fit tall people. No problems at all, just oil changes and normal upkeep. Would refer this to anyone. Mine is a 2016 but the Pacifica even has a built in vacuum! Would definitely buy again.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I had trouble getting into MY SUV and I went back to a Chrysler van- it is so smooth comfortable and really good on gas- the visibility is super- AND it has a great heater and heated seats- the automatic lights are great, they turn on when needed- really good sound system the stow away seating is super- everyone has room- seating for 7- being a retired rugby player and referee, the van sure is comfortable on my worn out bones LOL.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I know of 3 other people who have had the same van and the transmissions have fallen out by 120,000 miles. No way that should happen. It’s not safe and Chrysler sucks and won’t stand by their product and make it right. I’m currently trying to figure out how to fix mine with very little money as a single mama of 3. Buy a Honda. So reliable and they stand behind them.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

We paid cash and two trade-ins in 2011 and the best thing we ever did. Great gas mileage,. Ride like a Cadillac. Wonderful from hauling furniture to long day trips. Safe to carry three dogs to the vet, side air bags.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

We have a 2016 Town and Country with 102,000k miles. We love road trips and put high mileage on our vehicles, I have maintained vehicles to greater than 200k. I drove this car on our 3rd road trip this year and it died. Stranding myself, 3 children and elderly parents 1200 miles away from home. Requires new throttle body and cylinder valve spring. To me a minivan should withstand high mileage and I believe other competitors do.

We are second owners and purchased an extended warranty to 100k. It’s been serviced at dealership. I call Chrysler North America per suggestion. Chrysler has no compassion. Does not take into consideration that car has had recommended maintenance. Turned over 100k during road trip. Customer service states I am second owner therefore am not entitled to any good faith assistance in $1800 bill, not considering we purchased extended warranty. Representative would not allow me to speak to one up and practically hung up on me. I will never purchase a Chrysler again. I will not recommend vehicle when friends and neighbors ask about our T&C.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Last year I ordered a brand new F-150 (my first new car) and it was going to take 8 weeks to build. Three weeks in my father-in-law died and left behind a 4-year-old Town & Country with only 24k miles. Nobody wanted it so it was offered to me at one-fifth the price. I was about to pay for my new truck, and I couldn't pass it up. At first I was disappointed. I was so looking forward to my 2-tone forest green and grey F-150 4X4 club cab with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine, tow package and premium electronics system, but instead found myself driving a dorky silver minivan.

That was 6 months ago, and since then I've fallen deeply in love with this thing. It's a rolling Swiss Army knife; it comfortably seats 6 people with a drop-down screen connected to a Blu-Ray player with theater style sound, and with a few latches all the lower seats fold neatly into the floor allowing for an enormous cargo space. It's crammed with gadgets and technology, including butt-warmers (which I've decided is the greatest invention since air conditioning). There are storage compartments literally everywhere, there are even two huge glove compartments. The engine is smooth and more powerful than my old V-8 F-150, and I sometimes have to watch how I accelerate off a red light or I spin the tires. I think my next car will be another dorky minivan.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Today is Jan 4, 2019, we have a 2013 Town and Country minivan with 76,984 miles on it. On Dec 18th it stopped moving! It has one pump section that is faulty in the transmission, it fails to build pressure and the only remedy from Chrysler is a new transmission - $3200! This is a sealed transmission where you cannot check or replace any transmission fluid. Chrysler refuses to acknowledge that a transmission should not fail at only 76,984 miles. I would caution everyone to stay away from Chrysler!

Chrysler Minivans Company Information