2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

The Chrysler 300 is a full-size luxury car that is currently sold as a 4-door sedan. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Chrysler 300 Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Well, This car was not my first choice, but the dealer offered me a very good deal. Since then, I have found this car to be one of the best and most reliable vehicles that I have ever had, and the service was commendable. I've had the car for seven year, it has 100000 miles on it, and it is as good as the day I bought it. I've been tempted to buy a Porsche, Macan, but I'm reluctant to give up my 300.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I've had this car over 2 years and am still in love with it. It got me out of a Cadillac. I've owned 3 in the last 5 years. I would recommend anyone buy one. The ride is comfortable and the gas mileage is awesome.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

The reason I bought my Chrysler 300C, first of all I traded my 05 Chrysler 300C in for the tech safety features, my 05 was primitive compared to the new one I loved the size of the same model, rear wheel drive, powerful V8 engine, the handling, plus there was a rumor of Chrysler ending the production, which got me a great deal. It truly is a luxury sports automobile, not to mention the great friendly service I've experienced from my dealer.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

This is my first Chrysler 300 bought in 2006, a 2007 model, as soon it was delivered at the dealer. The dealer did all the maintenance while in warranty. Once the warranty expired, I did the maintenance myself. As a certified aircraft mechanic (A&P), I take maintenance to the next level with precision, accuracy and perfection- no room for errors or even guessing. Other than regular maintenance, I never had issues at all. The original battery lasted 8 years. The reason the battery lasted so long is because where it is located, away from the heat of the engine, in the trunk. When I replaced the timing chain at 100,000, it still was like new, the same was for the front brakes. The car has now 157,000 miles and is in excellent conditions. I only use OEM parts and synthetic oil. Fuel consumption: city19-22 mpg and highway 23-25. The Chrysler 300 look has not change much through the years and mine looks great.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have owned many large new American cars since the 1960's. This 2016 Limited base model, beats them all. It is quiet, COMFORTABLE, GOOD RIDING, EASY TO GET IN AND OUT OF, AND VERY SHARP LOOKING! The standard V6 292 HP engine has to be the fastest V6 I ever owned. In fact, it is faster than most of the V8's I owned years ago. It gets great gas mileage on regular gas. You really need to test drive one for at least an hour or so, just to feel the power and comfort. I am 67 years old, and still work on my own car. The oil is easy to change, filter is right on top of the engine. Other filters are all easy to replace.

Don't listen to all these experts on these websites. I always listen to actual consumers, who own and drive a car before I purchase one. In fact, before I bought this one in 2016, I would ask people in parking lots of stores, how they liked the Chrysler 300. All of the people said they loved it. This is how you determine if a product is good. Most of these so called experts just test drive them. They don't keep them for weeks. So, if you interested in a great Auto that won't break the bank and keep you enjoying the road, then this car is for you!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler 300?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Pricey but the 300C John Varvatos edition is an amazing car. Love the Hemi and it comes with literally every option available right down to heated and cooled cup holders. All the safety tech ones too... Blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control etc. Just awesome.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

My car is a 2017 Chrysler 300s Ceramic gray clearcoat coat. I purchase the car with 20k miles and they had a temporary coating that make it look decent for a week then gone. I need to find proof that this should not already be happening within a month. I haven't washed it yet because I need no accusations and I want them to cover it? What could I get as a written estimate or I'm sorry diagnosis to prove that my paint should not be in its current condition - thin paint, no protection and is going to get worse.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Chrysler 300 is very good. Sound system is great and is able to connect to satellite radio. The interior is of good quality, and it has great tires as well as back up camera. It fits a lot of people, comfy not crowded, seating is great with leg room. While it is luxurious looking and rides well, the blue Chrysler emblem on hood would be an improvement. Also they should make more colors for more customers, more speakers in the backseat as well as air conditioning separate controls. They should also improve to better gas mileage.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The Chrysler 300 has been a very good car, with minimal time in a shop. But there were a few things that have been problematic that I've been told is consistent with the 300 across the board, not just my car. The strike plate on the undercarriage has been replaced twice and the front bumper is so low that it gets caught up on the curbs when you park and it needs to be changed so it's not getting ripped up on every parking curb or speed bumps. Also, I don't like head rests on the front seats, they lean too far forward, it's weird. But I like the seat warmers in the winter!

Original review: June 12, 2018

We bought the Chrysler M300 at a buy here pay here so when making a decision we looked at the Price and used condition of the vehicle. Carfax helped us determine it was a two owner car, no accidents. The car is a 99 model and the motor has over 140000 miles but the outer and inner design is not dated. This was the first Chrysler I even owned because I heard they break a lot and I remember my grandma had a Chrysler and we broke down in it. Good there have not been any major problems except the transmission and the model can also be a slap shift but it has trouble switching gears.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Chrysler 300 Company Information