Chrysler

Chrysler Reviews

Find a Best Car Brands partner
1.8(103)

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About Chrysler

Chrysler is an American auto maker that specializes in making cars and minivans. Read reviews for their models:

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

• 15%
  • 1%
  • 71%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2019

They installed a 9-Speed FWD Automatic Transmission in the 2017 Pacifica. And it has been nothing but problems that Chrysler either refuses or can't fix. My car has been to Outten Chrysler in PA 4 times for the same transmission issues. They even claimed to have given me a new transmission. But I think this is a lie. I am going to have the vin # checked on the so called new garbage transmission. Outten Chrysler even seems like they would rather avoid me than to fix the problem. Doing some useless computer update (3 times already) that fails every time. I am not the only one. There are many complaints like mine for the same van and same issue. RIP-OFF. Stay away from Chrysler.

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2019

Jeep is garbage. Do not waste your money. The service depts at Tate and Criswell, Chrysler, and Chrysler area managers don't give a crap that you are in a dangerous vehicle that does not accelerate 100% of the time when you step on the gas or that it accelerates on it's own when you take your foot off the gas!!! Not to mention it stalls at random times. No it's not due to low oil which this jeep is known to do! It shuts off while people are driving on the highway!!!! Really??? Jeep needs to recall this vehicle!!!!

They can't duplicate my concerns in their 20-30 minute test drive so they say nothing is wrong and I am stuck with a dangerous vehicle! No codes can tell them what's wrong but that is not surprising because my electronic system is not working properly and they can't fix that either. No code was thrown but they had to rebuild a 2 week old jeep engine!!! Stay away!!!! Your life will depend on it!!!!!

My case is not unique! They know about this. Others experience the same issues and are stuck driving unsafe Jeeps!!!​ 1 year am in a scary vehicle. At 6 months I am told to trade in Jeep! Really?! That's what I get? I was on the phone with the Tate svc dept the other day when my Jeep accelerated on its own. I screamed because I almost lost control of my Jeep and that is not proof enough to believe the Jeep has a problem?! It's been in the shop a good 1 1/2 - 2 months in year for the same issues!? Come on!!!

The Chrysler area manager told me in December 2018 they will replace my car or give me my money back if they can't fix the car. Loophole!!! If they can't duplicate it, they can't fix it!!! Wth!!! He also told me he didn't want me in the Jeep in December because it was unsafe that it did not accelerate 100% of the times. I reminded him of this (Conrad **) a few months ago. He asked me if I had it recorded and now he denies it!!

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2019

Our car has safety issues with electrical failing and the airbags and brakes are not available. The car shifted into neutral while driving and they claim the car is safe. This company does not care about customers lives. They cannot figure out the issue so I guess it must mean the car is safe.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaffReliability

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2019

I have had nothing but issues with my 2013 Chrysler 200 since I bought it brand new off the lot. Started having issues with the brakes within the first month. Took it to the dealer multiple times for inspection. Was always told nothing going on. Just clean them. Turns out the brake pads from the factory were defective. I also kept having issue with a tire deflating frequently. Took it in multiple times to be looked at and was told nothing is wrong. After having the tire replaced it turns out the wheel from the factory was also defective and wasn't letting the tire get a proper seal.

I have had two sets of the active assist headrests malfunctioning. First time the one headset didn't deploy in an accident. The second time a headset deployed for absolutely no reason and injured my wife. FCA fixed the headrests and then told me since I didn't take legal action they would be more than happy to help with any issue the car had in the future. I was stupid for believing that. I have had 2 sets of faulty struts. First set from factory was defective and second set gave out within 10k miles along with the mounts. So 3 sets of struts and 2 sets of mounts within 60k miles. Car only has 63k miles total.

Had to replace the Throttle body within 30k miles because the sensor went out. Normally you could just replace the sensor at around $60 but FCA encapsulated the sensor inside the TBI so that the whole mechanism has to be replaced which cost over $500 because at the time you could only get the part through the dealer and not on the open market.

Recently, after having an issue with the recent strut replacement. I took the car back to have the dealer look over the struts because they were making noise to just double check they were defective or installed improperly. Dealer drove the car around the lot for 1 min called it good, never put the car on the lift and never did a visual or physical inspection. Then turned around and told my FCA Case Manager a whole different story. Case Manager chose to believe the liars over the customer. Issues escalated to the Head of Case Management. The guy I dealt with was very unprofessional and even did some illegal things.

1st off if a call is going to be recorded the company has to disclose it before the conversation is started. That why you always get the automated message "call will be recorded for quality assurance and training." They are required by law to do so. Well the gentleman never disclosed that the call was being recorded until the end of the conversation. Then the gentleman threatened to file a Defamation Lawsuit against me if I used his name or other employee's name in my review of my personal experience with him and FCA.

FCA's solution was to have a low level customer service employee call and apologize for what upper management did. What kind of half hazard way of dealing with such a serious situation. Told them I wanted to talk to the Gentleman's superior not an empty apology from a CS Rep. I got one call from the guys superior and that was it. Though she documented that she called 3 times. Well my phone log on my phone shows one call on 8/13 and that is it. Checked with the phone company and they had the same info I did. So the lady falsified information in my record stating she contacted multiple times. Another rep documented that I replaced my own struts instead of the dealership so they were trying to nullify the warranty on my struts.

Sales & MarketingReliability

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2019

DO NOT BUY A JEEP. My husband and I purchased a brand new, 2018 Jeep Compass back in November of 2018. It is now October of 2019 and we haven't seen our vehicle in four months. It has been in the shop since July, awaiting a new instrument cluster. The dealership we purchased through, AutoNation Jeep Broadway here in Denver, Colorado, has contacted us about once a month to give us new ETAs on the part, but apparently they have all been made up because Chrysler has told us that there isn't a part available in the United States.

We have reached out to Chrysler for a buy back, because obviously we don't want to have an unreliable vehicle OR deal with deceitful dealerships, but they refuse to work with us whatsoever. The most they are willing to do is help us trade our current Jeep in for a new one at their dealership, which is going to leave us with negative equity and a hit on our credit. This would obviously be a horrible resolution for us, especially because this is Jeep/Chrysler's fault. I had also purchased a brand new, 2016 Jeep a couple of years ago and the transmission went out in a year in that one. I thought it was just a fluke and that they deserved another chance, but I know differently now. Save yourself the stress and frustration of dealing with such a poorly run company. They truly don't care about their customers after their sales have been made.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2019

I purchased a 2006 Town and Country Limited in 2009 w/ 32,000 miles with maint. records. Today it has 145,250 miles and is as solid as the day I bought it. My only expenses is 2 batteries, 8 tires, oil changes and fluid checks every 3,000 miles, 2 tire sensors and I was told if well maintained could easily run 250,000 miles. We just moved back from Florida so at my age of 83 I should have 4 wheel drive. So we went shopping for a 4 wheel drive Town and Country and found out they don't exist. So we purchased a 2017 Subaru Outback 4 wheel with 25,000 miles and couldn't believe how roomy and road quiet they are and the 3.6 engine has a lot of snap. Just so you know if Town and Country made a 4 wheel drive van I would own it.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2019

I have been waiting for a car part for my car for 3 weeks now. I talk to someone online on Friday from Chrysler, who told me that she couldn't find any information my car part. She told me she was going to assign my problem to case manager. Today is Wednesday and I haven't heard anything. So I called them instead, the lady on the phone just told me the same crap, "I will I assign a case manager to your problem about your part." I told her wasn't I suppose to have one already, she told me no. I ask to speak to a manager, she then tells me that the manager has to call me back in 1 business day. What kind of crap is that. The worse service ever. I will never buy another Chrysler or Fiat ever.

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2019

I would rate this a zero if I could. I have a recall on my Dodge Dart for the shift latch cable. I made an appointment to get my car fixed but will not be scheduled until next week. I was not given a rental, so I will also have to pay for a rental and I will not be reimburse. This is ridiculous.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2019

I have been a loyal customer. I have purchased a new 2008 Ram, 2008 Durango, and 2013 Ram. I bought the Durango for the lifetime powertrain warranty and also purchased the wrap around warranty. It is currently sitting in the service center with the heads off since July when the Chrysler adjuster shows up and denied the claim, saying that the warranty was canceled because it wasn't inspected 5 years ago, which is bs because it was in the service center at the exact time it was due.

The receipts say inspection on them 3 times. They say the people who worked there at that time are gone, so there is nothing they can do about it! Have talked to everyone up and down the chain. You never get the same person, and they all point somewhere else and don't know who I talked to before. I am so disappointed. The 5 year inspection is due again now. They want me to take it and get it repaired. If I do that then it will for sure be canceled. Chrysler is no longer trustworthy in my book.

Reviewed Aug. 22, 2019

I purchased my Chrysler with less than 30,000 miles on it and began having problems with the transmission immediately. I had my car at the dealership on two occasions with the dealership reporting they fixed the issues; however each time I would get my car back with the check engine light on and my transmission still having issues. When I called the last time to bring my car in to get it checked once again I was told my warranty was expired due to the 5 yr time frame had lapsed. I was told to call the Chrysler company to see if they could assist with my issue and without asking any questions declined to help. I am feeling frustrated and in dismay how a company can just turn a blind eye to a problem that was clearly documented before my warranty expired. Any suggestions?

Reviewed Aug. 22, 2019

I was one of the people affected by the recall V54 Engine Fan needing to be replaced. My check engine light came on July 3rd, meaning I couldn't take my car into an "authorized dealer" to have it checked until July 8th. I didn't know this was a recalled part at the time, but heard unsettling engine noise in the dead heat of summer, so did not want to wait. They quoted me $700 to get the engine fan replaced. My Jeep had 33K miles on it, so I had a hunch something was off and looked online. Sure enough, it seemed I was part of the recall. So I took my car into the dealer, where it sat for days and I bummed rides, until finally they got it fixed. No check engine issue. In trying to get reimbursed the diagnostic check for the faulty part I was denied because I took it into a "non-authorized" dealer. So I guess I am just out $200 because of faulty engineering. Tsk Tsk, Chrysler Corporation. Making people pay for your mistakes is bad news.

Customer ServiceCoveragePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2019

I have a 2013 Town & Country. We bought it in 2014, used. At 90,000 miles the transmission went out on my van. I had it towed into the dealership. The dealership rebuilt the transmission under warranty. About a week later I had to bring it in more emission issues. I paid out of pocket for this. A few months later more transmission issues. Dealership asked Chrysler for a replacement of the transmission. They were denied the request and one again REBUILT the transmission. Per the dealership everything they did and every part they replaced/fixed is under warranty for 2 years. Since then I had it back into the dealership with transmission concerns. Shifting really hard, clunking or dropping into gear, etc. Most recently in April I took it in with concerns. They just kept saying “the transmission will get a feel for the driver and how they drive”.

Also said that there were no check engine lights on so to them there were no issues. Fast forward to July. I back up to see a puddle a fluid under the van. Drive it to a shop and they say there is so much wrong with the transmission they can’t even begin to diagnose it. I have it towed to Tom O’Briens in Indy. I waited for almost 2 weeks with NO calls back from Chrysler. I was without a vehicle the entire time. No offer by the dealership or Chrysler for a loaner or rental. I was told by the dealership that Chrysler was not going to cover the cost and that I wasn’t able to talk to the person that made that decision.

My “Advisor” said that he read the email from the district manager that stated the Chrysler rep did not want or should not have contact with the customer. The absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. They completely ignored me for 2 weeks and couldn’t even be bothered with telling me that because Chrysler decided to not replace the transmission less than 2 years ago, now I have to pay out $4,000. I believe this Chrysler rep needs contacted by corporate for being a coward. If this is truly your policy and THIS is how you do business, SHAME on you.

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2019

First, this is the first and last Chrysler product I will ever own. After 72k miles of relatively trouble free driving I had a shifter bushing fail only to find out it is a recall part. Chrysler won't have the part until September (hopefully), but in the meantime they found an aftermarket part. Here's the kicker, Chrysler expects customers to pay out of pocket and file for reimbursement when the recall part comes out -- which could be never based on Chrysler's history. I was told I could rent a car, at my expense of course. So, I have to pay for a repair, and then go back again to have the manufacturer part put on at a later date. All on my own dime and time. I hate Chrysler and this car so much it gives me headache. I tried to do my part by "buying American." Never again. Chrysler can eat a big fat one.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2019

My husband and I have been loyal customers for about 15 years. We purchased 2 Town and Country vans and leased one from Humes. My first husband (passed away) and we had purchased 2 mini vans from Humes, but a different salesman who was no longer there. I have driven nothing but Chrysler vans since the 1980's. Bob was our salesman for the last 3 we had. During all the years we (and me and my first husband) had these vans no one but Humes serviced our vehicles. That’s decades of making money off of servicing our vehicles.

We kept up on oil changes as well, driving from Erie/Millcreek out to Waterford for all of it. I am highly disappointed that when we went in to inquire about trading our Town and Country Limited in for a Pacifica the only offer we received was one from Bob. My husband asked you if we get anything for customer loyalty and you stated that’s why you gave us an additional $1000 for our trade.

I asked if anything could be taken off the sticker price and was told the sticker price is now more in alignment with what the dealership pays for the vehicle. We all know this is not true. It is bad enough he didn't offer to take a dime off the sticker price, but the lie just made it worse. We weren’t born yesterday. Needless to say, we were stunned receiving this treatment after being loyal customers (combined with me and my first husband – for decades). Maybe Humes just gets complacent and takes loyal customers for granted, thinking if they’ve come here for years they will continue to do so. Unfortunately, I will never recommend Humes, nor Bob to anyone. I really liked my Chrysler vans, but not enough to be treated like this. We walked out of Humes and never looked back. We only received one phone call back from Humes after we left. We weren’t home and he never called back. They didn’t show they wanted our business.

Another Chrysler dealer in Ohio knocked off $5,000 in incentives and price right off the bat before our trade on the same Pacifica we inquired about. We also negotiated a price for a CPO Honda Pilot Elite (even more expensive than the Pacifica), 2018 with 3,000 miles on it and got it for less than what Bob’s first offer to us was. They even gave us $1000 more on a trade then we were offered at Humes and it wasn’t even their vehicle. It was an unbelievable deal. Honda in Erie will be the ones getting our business and recommendation from now on. They were very friendly, made it known they wanted your business and clearly showed they were more than willing to work out a deal so we could all be happy. The owner is the most personable, friendly, businessman I have ever met. He is constantly walking around seeing if he can help anyone in any way.

Since buying the Pilot I have taken my brother there to buy his first Honda. He also was very satisfied with the deal he received (after being a loyal Toyota customer for decades) and said he will be going back to Honda. He said he was never treated that way by Toyota either. The only reason I would give Humes one star is because of the service dept. The guys we dealt with in service were always very friendly, knowledgeable, nice to deal with and the service was good. If we had been treated better by sales after all these years we would have kept coming back. Loyal customers deserve something.

Hands down, Honda will be my recommendation to everyone I know and I will make it my mission to help and/or go there with everyone I know that needs a vehicle, so they don’t learn the hard way, or get taken for granted. Humes salesman’s unwillingness to work with us taught me to do so much more research on negotiating a deal that I will never be taken advantage of by any car salesman ever again. So, thank you for that.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Had a problem with my Jeep that had about 35,000 miles of using a quart of oil every two thousand miles. The dealership told me that that was normal operation and said that was Chrysler's claim. I called Chrysler customer care center and they said they would have to call the dealership. They did so and the dealership told them it was operating normal. Customer care got back to me staying what the dealership said and that they could not help me. How's that for warranty service. NOT. John **

Reviewed June 23, 2019

I have owned Chrysler/Dodge minivans since 1984. My daughter grew up in a minivan so when I recommended the Pacifica for her growing family, they bought a new 2017. It has been in the shop over 20 times with multiple warranty issues (i.e. cannot fill with gas, radio problems, door problems, engine suddenly shutting off, emissions, numerous check engine lights that they couldn’t find). Horrible situation...one time they had car for 13 days. Another time check engine light came on as we were leaving dealership. Switching child seats is not easy or fun, get it together Chrysler.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Roadside Assistance agreed to send flatbed to carry Fiat 124 to dealer, 42 miles away. Time estimated was 55 minutes, but took over two hours. Wrong tow truck arrived. Driver insisted on lifting rear wheels and pulling front on the ground, which could damage frontend, bumper, etc. The Tow was declined and other arrangements were made. While at my residence, the tow truck leaked substantial amount of Hydraulic Fluid, but driver lied, stating it was only water. Fiat has not agreed to clean it up. I'm having to do it myself. Caveat Emptor!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

My husband and I (young newly married couple... just starting out) leased a 2016 Jeep Compass, we returned the vehicle in February. We called Chrysler previous to the return of the vehicle to get the amount for full term. They told us on 3 separate occasions the same amount. We paid that amount and miraculously when we returned the vehicle we still owed 2 payments?

This is the tip of the incompetence level of this company. This story gets worse. We receive the final bill and get charged an additional $600 for glass damage that didn’t exist. By the end we’re almost down $2000 and yesterday received another bill for a vehicle we don’t even own? NEVER do business with the company EVER. We got the runaround from every person we talked to and hit a wall every time we tried to find a solution. This company’s motto should be “Not for the working class- when things get tough we’ll kick you while you’re down.”

Reviewed April 25, 2019

We are stationed in Hawaii and after retiring we are using our retirement orders to move back to the mainland. We leased a Dodge Journey for 2 years. When we discussed the move to the mainland the sales people stated it would not be a problem to return the car. We have tried the last two months to speak with someone to discuss the lease, but have been unsuccessful. When contacting Chrysler we get the run around because we are no longer active duty. They want us to ship the car to Florida, pay 3000 dollars to ship the car to turn in the lease there in less than 9 months. When we called the dealership we are told nobody that we spoke to works at the dealership anymore and Hawaii is a CONUS location, which is incorrect. We are just looking for a solution...

Reviewed April 16, 2019

We purchased 2015 Chrysler 200 in 2017. The car currently has only apprx 40,000. Like new. We are having issues where the car keeps cutting off while driving & the air bag light is on with issues. There are recalls for both of these very dangerous issues. I was told my car is NOT a part of the recalls. Bull. I don’t care. What came up in Chrysler’s computer, these are recall issues & me being without the car for over 2 weeks now is unacceptable. I would not recommend this vehicle of brand to anyone. I should not have to pay for an issue that has recalls but someway my vehicle missed. I am VERY upset & disappointed.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

Called up support for my 2014 Dodge Dart Aero. Fourth time it's needed repairs since July 2018. Perfect maintenance, less than 40k miles, bought brand new. Bumper to bumper was expired, only had powertrain. Still having issues similar to something I felt in October of 2018 that they were supposed to have fixed. I paid for that out of pocket because again, powertrain only.

The wait time for just a diagnosis was almost two weeks minimum, which is time I cannot just leave my car at the dealer. Yes, the dealer is independently owned and operated and subject to their own guidelines, doesn't change the fact that it's Chrysler's product. I got a diagnosis at an independent shop within minutes. Without even telling them about the previous repair, the spark plugs, they informed me those were already bad, among a valve leak that also should have been caught at the dealer, as he could tell based on build up it had been there for some time.

With that information, I called Dodge support and gave them the information I had. I asked if there was any way I could use the independent shop, as I needed to go out of town soon and could not afford to let it sit at a dealer for almost two weeks (or more even) and I was told to take it to the independent place for repairs, then to call back and open a case for reimbursement with the itemized receipt of what was worked on. I was extremely up front that this was not the dealer, and what my warranty situation was. They informed me this was ok.

I called today to inform Chrysler the repair was done and I was ready to open the case only to be told I had not done the right thing and that they couldn't help me. Even after apologizing to me for them giving me bad information, I'm out over $700 because of bad instructions. I have records of the call from yesterday morning that they claim to not have records of, as they claim the associate I spoke to did not have any logs or notes written down. They would not check any logs whatsoever to even confirm that I called, or try to pull up a recording of the call itself. I've got transcripts that show this. Will never, ever buy from Chrysler again. Every single step of the way they have been nothing but trouble, from the vehicle to the company.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

My 2012 Chrysler 200 caught on fire and Chrysler won't take responsibility for the vehicle that randomly caught on fire. I will never buy Chrysler and highly recommend consumers to not purchase their brand (Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep). They've all had issues with vehicles catching fire. I suffered 2nd degree burns and my house could have been burnt down as well, but all Chrysler could say was they are so sorry about the incident. How about taking fault for a faulty vehicle.

Reviewed March 8, 2019

Our 2016 Chrysler 200 was giving problems. We made an appointment and was told to bring it in on Thursday. When we brought it in we were told the car would be looked at later in the day and be ready by Friday. When we picked up the car it was doing the same thing. We made another appointment with the service department and was told to bring the car back again on Thursday.

When I called on Friday a rep told me that the car has not been looked at even though they had the car one full day. Then while on the phone with her my fiancé got a call saying the car needed a tune up and it was $950. Which was funny because the lady still on the phone said the car wasn’t looked at. No receipt stating what they fixed the first time and couldn’t get a receipt until I paid $200 for a diagnostic fee. You're better off buying the parts which are way cheaper and taking it to your local mechanic to fix. These guys are rude and unprofessional. Especially the service manager.

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2019

I bought a brand new 2019 Ram 1500 in October of 2018 and in December of 2018 my truck was involved in a serious accident. I was originally told it would be a month to fix however Ram cannot provide parts for the truck. They say it's on back order and no end in sight to when the part will be in maybe April. Ram is now saying it's not their fault because they do not make the part. It is a third party. At this point I am being told, "Oh well wait". I use my truck for business and I feel have been very patient in waiting for help or an out of the box resolution. No one will help and as a consumer feel helpless!

Reviewed Dec. 15, 2018

Recently my 2013 Ram came out of gear while in park causing damage to the vehicle. I later found out this was from a recall. I contacted Chrysler who stated it sounded like it was due to recall T79. They stated not to fix the vehicle until Chrysler could inspect it. I voiced my concerns about waiting to fix the recall since it was the only means of transportation and they still advised not to fix it and the dealership went along with Chrysler both refusing to fix the vehicle until they could investigate. It was just under a month when they finally checked the truck. The investigator spent 4 hours with the truck and said, "Do not fix the recall until you hear from Chrysler."

When I called Chrysler they stated my case was being handled by special investigations. I asked who was assigned to my case and they gave a first name only claiming they have no contact information for the department. After several days and phone calls to customer service I finally got an email address for Chrysler investigations group. I sent the email only to receive a sarcastic reply from a nameless employee the email was signed Special Investigations FCA US LLC. After all that time and them putting us at risk of another accident by refusing to fix the recall they stated they do not feel it’s due to the recall based on the report. I requested a copy of the report and they replied it is proprietary and confidential and they refuse to provide me a copy however are closing the case based on it.

I have no way to get past customer service since they claim they don't know the name of their supervisor. This leaves me having to pay the damage for their negligence. Chrysler was fined in 2015 for the way they handle recalls but clearly did not learn anything from it. I also own a Jeep Patriot - unfortunately also a Chrysler product. Recently when I shut it off and removed the key from the ignition the vehicle continued to run once I got it to shut off. The radio came on by itself while the vehicle was off. Later the alarm went off on its own and the vehicle was making a ticking noise all while the vehicles power was off. I took it to the dealership who changed the ignition switch stating there was a recall on the ignition switch for another model but not mine even though they are the same ignition switch. Chrysler is a company you want to do your homework on before you purchase any products from them.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed Dec. 6, 2018

Chrysler is refusing to fix my vehicle that is well within warranty. They say it requires a new $19k engine that they won't cover even though it has only 10,000 miles on it and is less than 2 years old and they have record of two oil changes at 4k and 8k miles. They do not believe that I changed the oil within the 6 month duration recommended in the owners manual. I had it changed at the dealer every 4000 miles so they have record of that, but I changed it twice on my own to meet the 6 month requirement. I buy oil and filters for my airplane, boat and cars in bulk and so I don't have receipts of those supplies on the same date that I actually change the oil. Chrysler therefore says they won't honor the warranty because they don't honor my word. Typical Chrysler, not my first bad experience with them.

I filed a complaint through Chrysler customer service about a week ago. I have also given complaints in writing to the dealership this week. They continue to refuse to fix my 2016 Dodge Challenger. It is in their shop taken apart and not drivable. If I ask them to put it back together so I can drive it away (unfixed) then they will charge me thousands just to do that and for the loaner car they gave me which will be $40/day x 23 days now. They've had my car since 11/06/18. So they've spent 26 days taking pictures and getting my maintenance records and today flat out told me they won't cover it and I have to pay to put in a new engine. They said the engine costs $19k alone.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2018

I find out after getting my credit pulled that Chrysler is reporting me 30 days late. I get a manager on the line who looks over the account and agrees to fix it but I have to dispute it. My husband and I dispute and we receive mail that it has been removed. My husband's 30 day never was removed and was told to give it time to update. The next month we then find that he now has 2 30 day late payments but I don’t. Once again, we’re going to send it to our Audit department and blah blah.

I wait a week and was told, "Yes we made a mistake. Dispute it and we’ll fix it." We dispute again and yes the remarks change on my husband's credit to current and the late remark I had removed magically reappears BUT we’re current. I CALL AGAIN “No man you were late.” Really? Then tells me I’m late for different months than what’s reporting on my credit report. In a nutshell I have 1 late payment and my husband has 2 but we have the same account. Makes sense right. Chrysler has dropped my credit score 80 points and refuse to fix their mistakes.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2018

Hi, just want to give everyone a heads up on the all new Chrysler 300c 2017 was the model I recently made purchase. The vehicle is very stylish providing great rooming and excellent comfort and effortless performance as well. I must admit I'm a very big fan of the Chrysler 300. This is my 3rd one of the 300, I previously own 2006 Chrysler 300c and 2013 Chrysler 300c. Pricewise with what the car offers you just can't beat it, as I use to think. Just yesterday while commuting home from work my sunroof just exploded with shattering glass everywhere.

Luckily I was wearing a ball cap that kept me from having glass/glass fragments from getting into my eyes and I was able to remain in control of my vehicle. I must admit it was a very scary event but I'm perfectly fine but let's look at it from a different perspective. What if I didn't have on that ball cap and glass gotten into my eyes, without any questioning I would of wreck into other vehicles either killing myself or someone else, or what if I was heading home from a family outing, my whole family could of easily been at risk or glass getting into my child's eyes... For anyone reading this review wanting to know more my email is available.

I also have pictures for anyone wanting to see the cause of such happening. I feel very let down after seeking help with none offered from the dealership nor Chrysler themselves. Most definitely with this being my 3rd one. Not knowing what to do I began researching trying to find out how could this possibly happen and I came across not just this being a issue that already been known about but there's a class action suit in place as well... Hope I was very informative to all readers.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I would give a 0 star rating if possible. FCA has terrible customer service, a terrible product (2013 Dodge Dart Limited and JEEP Cherokee) and impossible to get a customer service representative or manager on the phone when you call. FCA's protocol is not to give a email address, extension number of the manager or the last name of managers and you have to wait for up to 48 hours for a callback. Nothing gets rectified to the customer's satisfaction. DO NOT RECOMMEND any Fiat Chrysler products.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Absolutely loved the car. I like the style and it rides comfortably. The color is good, and it had enough trunk space for when we travel. The backseat was large enough that our dogs can fit as well. It was affordable, and it rides well for long distance travel. It also had very low mileage for the age, and was in mint condition. But I wish the windows were tinted, and I wish there was a built-in CD changer. I do wish the Hemi engine was standard on all the Chrysler's, and I do wish we had a sunroof or a moonroof.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I like the Chrysler model and my vehicle is a 2010. The main feature which led me to choose this vehicle was the stow and go rear seats. Sometimes I would need to move some things that required additional space. Other times I would require the 7 seats which were quite comfortable, and never heard any complaints about comfort. The features I would include though would be the rear camera for backing up, and the ability to connect the cell phone to the vehicle radio. Those features have been added to later model vehicles. I do not think the computer, or as some call it the brain box was optimized in the earlier years. I also have experienced some problems with the computer, having multiple errors which seem to reoccur. Other than that, just normal maintenance which I have performed regularly or as needed. And my overall experience has been quite good.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 26, 2018

I have had a lot of issues with my Chrysler 200. It was in the shop a lot. It had things go wrong that shouldn't go wrong. If it wasn't a lease or had a warranty it would of cost me a lot of money. I also didn't like that there wasn't a CD player in it and I didn't like when my battery in my remote died. I was stuck at the store w/ a car that wouldn't start. It needs work and updates. I would also like a sunroof. Even so, it had a lot of features and Bluetooth too. I like how it had a handless options like talking on the phone without holding my phone and that I didn't have to unlock the car with a key.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

It has been a good vehicle. I'm able to sit all of my kids it. It gets great gas mileage and it rides very smoothly. The car has not had any engine or mechanical issues. Has great storage capabilities for family vacations too. We have a big family and we needed a vehicle that was roomy enough inside to accommodate all of us comfortably. I really love this van! I enjoy the automatic door opener. I like the fact that the doors open at the push of a button. But it would be beneficial if there was a mini TV inside for the kids to watch. Also, the speakers are not very good in the car.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I bought it because it was a great deal but in the end I felt screwed. I actually wish I had never bought it especially being it was used. I would have not chosen a convertible. I would not have chosen a Chrysler or at least not a Sebring. It had a few problems especially electrical and not an all electrical system for my Windows doors or convertible top. But I liked the fact that it was a convertible. It had a CD player. It was all automatic and it looked pretty sporty to me but in the end it wasn't at all what I expected with all the problems I ended up having.

StaffEase of Use

Reviewed June 22, 2018

I bought a Chrysler Town and Country touring van. It's been a little over a year ago. I love it drives as good as a car would. In fact, I prefer driving it over our little car. So much more comfortable than other vehicles I have owned. But I absolutely hate the clock in the dash. I know it should not matter that it not digital and actually has hands on it instead and yes in case you're wondering I can tell time on a real clock with hands unlike some others these days. My reason is it hard to read from the back and at certain angles. It's so hard to get used to for some reason. The other thing is the temperature and stuff is on the dashboard like it better on the ceiling between the front seats much better.

But my experience has been wonderful. And would not trade for anything else. It has many features. It is a 2010. And it was used when I bought it. Previously I owned a 2001 and loved it also but my new one has some options that I don't think I could live without now that I have them. Number 1 being to power doors with the touch of a button open. So helpful with the small ones I have in my care. One of them is disabled 2 year old, lots of therapy appointment. Space is a must and there's plenty of it. I also have a newborn, a lot of the time so hands are full most of the time when get load into the van that's why touch of a button remote opening is so important to me. Also, the Stow n Go seating so easy to use and gives you space when needed unexpected without having to remove a seat completely.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We were looking for a reasonably priced family car. We decided on an American brand. The Chrysler 200 looked like a great deal. It's a 2011. It was nice with its heated seats and heated mirrors. I also like the way it looks. However, it is the worst car I've ever paid so much money for. It is a hunk of junk. The heat stopped working, have had to replace wiring for windshield wipers and needs the air conditioning charged every month. It's super expensive to fix anything, too many blind spots and trunk is small as well.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

My Chrysler has lots of room and sunroof is very nice. Heat and air controls front and back. Radio in front and back as well which is perfect for my family. We can listen to our different music at the same time in this car. Most of all it's a great car for family vacation or a massive shopping trip with my daughter. Has big backseat and a huge area in the back. Loads of fun and also great for girls night out with my friends or my sister. Love that it's nice and built tough enough for my family. Love everything about the car.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Bought extra warranty for my Chrysler Aspen which helped but I have had things go bad that are not maintenance related like sensors and things with the computer in the car and car doesn't have over 100k miles yet. But have been happy with its performance on the road and in winter and rain. I like that the inside features leather looking seats and heated seats. Everything is auto. Dvd player for small kids, separate heat and air controls, 3rd row seat, moonroof, good stereo, good tires, large engine, and 4WD. Also good for 2 growing tall and muscular teenage boys. However, I wish they had real leather seats, updated radio system including GPS and motion detectors if you go out of your lane, better place to plug in phones and iPads and make place to put hands-free phone.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

The overall quality is low. Handles and parts break off easily. Interior still has a plastic smell. Parts look plastic, even chrome parts. The seats are still nice though. But it is not made as well as other cars I've owned. It is a manual which I didn't want but compromised for price. It shifts hard and runs bumpy. Larger trunk was good though.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

My car caught fire due to a recall on the electrical system ignition. It caused the car to stall leading to the fire. Chrysler denies any responsibility although it is all over the internet. I could have been killed and I notice people complaining about a similar issue not realizing the risk. Something needs to be done.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

The 1992 Chrysler New Yorker Salon is best car I've ever owned, and it only cost me $900. Insurance is cheap at $600 per year, and I get 30 mpg in town, 35 mpg on the highway. Back seat is like a curved living room couch, very comfortable.