1.16/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Chevy Cruze

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

217 Chevy Cruze Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I'm a 40 year purchaser of Chevy vehicles. The Cruze fiasco did me in. This car is the worst piece of junk ever put out by Chevy, and I'm done. I've been an avid Chevy fan since 1980 when I bought my first Chevy car followed in '85 by a new Silverado truck. I was totally satisfied with those cars and those since right up until this Chevy Cruze.

Egads people have created forums on how to repair these Cruzes. Not simple repairs but freaking engine repairs. Be aware your emissions system warranty is null and void and not covered by bumper to bumper at over 80k. Your powertrain which believe me you will very much need is null and void at 100k. This is the worst piece of crap car I've ever owned, and I'm 55. They know they have an issue, and are refusing to address it. I've had over $3500 in repairs since Feb 2017 on a 2014 with now 80,300k miles on it. Goodbye, Chevy.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I bought my brand new 2017 Chevy Cruze with only 28 miles on it! I really liked it at first until I learned more about the car. The car has nooo power. But that is fine. My problem is that the car's transmission blew out with only 4,000 total miles on it! I have had the car for under 4 months and it's already shot. The worst part is the customer service is AWFUL. I'm under warranty but I just want to ditch this POS car.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I bought the 2014 Chevy Cruze LS in June 2015. It was great the first month but then the problems began. I began to notice that it was going through gas extremely fast. I am talking about dropping 1/4 tank of gas going only 10 miles. When I took it to the mechanic they could find nothing wrong. In January 2017 is when the major issues started. While driving it all of a sudden said that my car was overheating. The temperature gauge had started to fluctuate and would spike all the way to H and the engine warning would come on telling me to pull over immediately. I pulled over and there was absolutely no signs showing the car was actually overheating (no smoke billowing out), only the warning message. After sitting with the car off for a few minutes, I was able to drive to my place before the message came on again.

For a few weeks, it wouldn't overheat, but the temperature gauge had stopped working completely and the fan for the engine would be roaring as soon as I cranked the car. The check engine light soon came on after this. After finally taking to the mechanic, they could find absolutely nothing wrong so they cleared the code. After clearing the code, the temperature gauge magically started working again. In May 2017, every single time I would take it to put gas in it, it would not crank. It would take a few tries before it would finally start. Took it into the shop and they had to fix something with a valve. (I apologize, I do not remember 100% what they exactly fixed. It’s been overwhelming with all that is wrong with it.)

In July 2017. My car was completely dead, clicking when I tried to start it. I popped the hood to find the positive battery terminal was the most corroded I had ever seen. I bought a new battery ($175 later) and for a week, my worries had dissipated. Then about one week after installing the new battery, I went to start it and all it did was click. After 10 times of trying to crank it, it sluggishly would start. I had the battery tested as well as to ensure grounding was okay and they were perfectly fine. The starter and alternator was okay. Took it into the shop yet again and had the positive battery cable changed because the prior corrosion has nearly ate through the cable. I was relieved that it would be an easy fix, except it didn't. It continues to start very sluggishly.

Finally this month (August 2017), I am in the process of moving across the country from GA to CO. Things were going great until I was halfway in MO. All of a sudden the "Service StabiliTrak" popped up, my radio completely shut off, and all the warning lights were on my dashboard. Within 10 seconds, the StabiliTrak message disappeared and the radio was back on. 5 seconds later, the radio shut off and went black before finally turning back on after 10 seconds. And it has been acting 100% normal since this. (Minus the VERY slow start.) I am desperate to get rid of this car. Unfortunately, I am upside down on the loan, finding out that this car is now only worth $5,500 yet I still owe $12,800. I honestly cannot imagine having to keep this lemon for another 3 years. Does ANYONE have any tips on where I go from here?!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Our 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco has been a great car, I see many complaints about issues we have never had thank goodness. Recently our engine has been making a pinging noise so we took it in. The mechanic tested the plugs and other surface components only to find it must be coming from inside the engine housing. He no longer does this type of work and so we are left deciding if we want to take it in for full on service or replace the vehicle. I am going to try an oil additive but am wondering if anyone else had a similar issue.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I bought my Chevy Cruze in 2014. I had one amazing year with the Cruze. Then the second year came and nothing but recalls. Then the third year hit. I have under 40,000 miles but wouldn't you know it, after that 2 year/50,000 mile bumper to bumper expired, the problems started rolling in. And they didn't stop either. I have had problems with blown gaskets, oil and oil pan problems, and now the battery is screwed up. With no signs of a low battery, I went to start my car today and it wouldn't start. So I bought a new battery, but that was just the first step and several $100 dollars later. I have literally spent almost $5000 in two years extra into this piece of a car. Goodluck GM because I will never buy another car from you as long as I live. I will also make it my mission to stop family and friends from doing so as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevrolet?

Original review: July 29, 2017

I have a 2013 Chevy Cruze. Have had all recalls fixed but brakes continue to overheat. Just at dealership 2 days ago. Got coolant problem repaired. Told them for the fourth time about problems with brakes and was told nothing was wrong. Went out of town today. 2 hrs out brakes overheating light once again came On! This is not only dangerous but the incompetence at the dealership is mind-boggling. It is very hot here in Texas but why can the dealership not fix this problem? Do not even acknowledge it exists! So dangerous!

Original review: July 27, 2017

I bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze in 2014 and my check engine light came on and I took it to the chevy dealership to get fixed and when I got my car I still had the same problems and now 3 years later, I still have the same damn problems and no result. GMC has the worst cars and I Will Not Buy another GMC car again. They need to shut them down and chevy needs to stop selling their cars. GMC is falling off bad.

Original review: July 19, 2017

In May 2017, I brought my car 2015 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ in for an oil change. Once I brought my car home I noticed missing paint on my driver's side door due to the carelessness of the dealership that did the oil change (there is also missing paint on the passenger side door that I didn't notice until recently). Anyways, I brought my car in to be fixed and after getting it back while reversing in a parking lot, my car stalled and the check engine light came on. I brought it back to the dealership and was told that the fuel pump (or something of that nature) needed to be replaced and that a code for the transmission came up as well. The check engine light came back on two weeks ago and the car had trouble picking up speed. I was able to restart it (after two attempts) and drove home.

The check engine light went off over the weekend then came back on four days later. The car stalled again while putting the car in drive, and it had difficulty picking up speed. After getting the run around for a loaner, I was able to bring the car back to the dealership. No one ever called me back so I had to call them on Monday, 7/17/17 to get a status. The car wasn't even looked at yet! It's coming up to one week without my car and I was told that the torque converter failed completely and needed to be replaced. How is that possible?! I've owned my vehicle for less than two years (I'll hit the two year mark next month) and it only has 9,500 + miles on it. Not happy.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I've had nothing but problems with my 2014 Cruze 1LT w/only 52,000 miles. It is stick shift and I bought it with 10 miles on it in 2014. The clutch blew twice - extremely sensitive which is strange. Then I had tons of recalls afterwards. Since it's a 4 cylinder & stick I figured it was just really slow. After 3yrs of driving it I found out it's actually a recall. This was after I started smelling something strange, my hood was smoking & I had to get it towed to the dealership. Oil had shot literally, all down & through my car!

Then check engine light came on & the dealership refused because the light wasn't on at that time. Even though it'd been on for weeks on/off. That was a few months ago. The check engine light came on again the other day for 2 days straight! Now it went off & I'm about to drive 12hrs away to NY in a couple weeks. Since I've been a long time Chevy owner, I always get the extended warranties & thank god I did! Also, the XM radio was stuck, then screen blacked out or stuck on incorrect song name/artist.

Overall, since 2014 I've had the following recalls/replacements (per my service record online): CAMSHAFT COVER, FRONT AXLE RIGHT HALF SHAFT, INTAKE MANIFOLD REPLACEMENT, PURGE SOLENOID VALVE, TURBO FEED LINE, VALVE COVER AND MANIFOLD & finally the VENT VALVE SOLENOID. This car is definitely a lemon & I'm really hoping the dealership doesn't give me any issues regarding the check engine light. I've been in there SO many times that I'm not paying for anything anymore. Has anyone else had the check engine light fixed & it came on again?

Original review: July 19, 2017

I purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze and it have been in and out of the shop. What's bad is I can't get anyone from GM or the dealership who maintains the warranty to confirm my concerns. You know re duplicate is the KEY words when you're complaining about a product. The company's main focus is not standing behind their products. I can't believe not one person who have test driven the vehicle can duplicate my concerns. The problem persists. I am so tired. It's a shame. Pay all of this money on a vehicle under warranty but the company (GM) will not assist.

Original review: July 7, 2017

Turbo oil cooler lines leak constantly (not covered under Powertrain warranty), ECM reprogramming due to excessive emissions (why did GM not get sued by the federal government like VW did? Oh wait... They were owned by the federal government), took my MPG from 40 to 32. Garbage valves, seals, you name it. Customer Service finally agreed, after 4 calls, to contact the dealership to see if they will cover turbo oil line leaks ($595 estimate). Dealer said "Nope, nothing we can do for you". Looked up parts and replacement online, seems it is $40 parts and about 45 minutes to replace yourself (assuming you have proper tools). Should have been left to fail instead of bailing out this God awful company.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ. This is the worse car I ever bought with the highest payment I've ever had, yes it's a cute car but a lemon. I had problems at first with putting fuel in the car. It will start jerking and acting as if it was about to blow up. I called the place I bought it from. Of course I had warranty but it was covered so they said I fixed it. Next the coolant started having trouble so they said they would cover it. While at Chuck Stevens in Atmore they said they put a thermostat in it because I was buying jugs of antifreeze and it would leak out and I had no water.

That's 2016. Now it's back in the shop 2017 with the same problem. Jug won't hold antifreeze and when you pour it in. After filling the jug up the car says "A/C shutting down. Car is overheating." GM sucks and need to be sued because they built lemons and made quick money off poor hard working people. When will the rich ever stop stealing from the poor. When you talk to them they can care less about your problems. One day they will answer to God and no amounts of money or lawyers will help you!

Original review: May 30, 2017

My turbocharger first went out in my car and they replaced it under warranty. 20 months later, it went out again and now they will not replace it, even though I am still under warranty. I'm so disgusted with both the dealership and GM. I have escalated it numerous times. After the dealership first telling me it would be covered, they then told me nope, and it's $2068 to fix. I will never buy another GM vehicle again.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I bought a 2017 Chevy Cruze for Christmas 2016. The car is a 2017 and totally new. It's already been in the shop twice. In fact it is in the shop as I write this. My Representative said that it was driving on 3 cylinders as opposed to 4. I'm no mechanic, but that doesn't sound good. Should my new car be having these issues? I am starting to think I got a lemon. If I am already having these issues within the first 6 months, it can only get worse. It has been such an inconvenience. I do appreciate that they gave me a loaner while my car is being worked on but I pay 400.00 a month to be driving my new car around. At which point is it considered a lemon and can I trade it in? The only reason I bought this car was because I traded my truck in because Sands couldn't repair it after charging me 800.00. (that was a repeat visit as well). What are my options? Anybody have any pointers for me? Thank you.

Original review: May 16, 2017

So let me start by saying I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze with 175,800 miles on it and I've been through 6 valve covers, 2 intake manifolds, 3 coil packs and a ** tone of spark plugs and other dumb sensors! WTF AM I DOING WRONG! She be paid for doing it all myself by GM but they don't give two ** about us norms!

Original review: May 5, 2017

Man. I'm a single mom. I work 40 minutes from home. This car has been NOTHING but TROUBLE since the DAY I got it. BRAND NEW. I am the only owner. DIED again tonight with me and my daughter in it. Ran hot on a busy interstate (I-40. One of busiest in America). I had to refinance it because I couldn't afford the constant trips to this shop, that one, to the dealership, an extra warranty, etc. etc. etc. AND my payments.

My credit is NOW shot because again I was sinking ALL my money into this CRAP. I just told the online person at Chevy on chat I feel like harming myself. I want to know HOW this is legal? I don't even make a little bit of money either. I make really extra decent. For me to be in credit hot water because of this car is ridiculous. I want to file a lawsuit but I truly do not have the energy. 83k miles and I feel like it's been 183k. Part that REALLY ticks me off is I am a REPEAT Chevy owner. This is my FOURTH ONE. Cavalier was my first car, then a Monte Carlo, another Cav, and now this piece of **!

Original review: April 25, 2017

I had to replace the transmission in my 2012 Chevy Cruze which only had 55,000 miles. I contacted GMC to see if the would offer any assistance. The vehicle was approximately two months out of warranty. Needless to say GMC representatives agreed that the transmission should not need to be replaced at 55,000 miles and indicated they would help with replacement cost. After approximately four weeks and after GMC learned my repair was complete and paid out of pocket. They called to inform me that they could not help me with the cost. I have owned several GM vehicles over the years... This will be my last!!!

Original review: April 11, 2017

I purchase a 2013 Chevy Cruze with about 34,000 miles on it in April of 2016. I've been having so many problems with the car. It started off with my car leaking a lot of coolant so I took it back to Felix Chevrolet and they claimed they changed the water pump and thermostat. A couple of days later I notice the car was still leaking so I took it back. They tried telling my the overflow tank for the radiator had a crack and was leaking. I took it to a shop and they said it's no leak so I took it back to Felix and they tried making me pay $200 I believe for them to check the car. I told them that it right because they were suppose to fix the car. They checked the car and said that was the only problem and it will be $260 to fix and the mechanic told me it's a very common problem with the Cruze. Once the water pump mess up next it will be the holes or something else.

Time pass by and I finally realized it's not a crack in the tank but the water in the overflow tank bubbles. I took it to the Holman dealership. The man looked at the car and said it's overheating and I told him the temperature gauge don't move. It stays in the same place and don't go too hot. He told me it's still overheating. Leave the car and they will check it. I had to pay them $120 to check the car. George told me it would cost $1400 to fix the turbo and that's the reason the car is overheating. When I picked up the car and drove it home and I turned on the heater the car made a weird noise and was shaken a little so I called George and told him he told me to bring it back. I took it back and he told me "Oh something may be stuck in the filter. It should blow out."

I took the car back home and next day went to get in the car and notice a lot of coolant came out the car. The car was leaking worse it seemed like it was pouring out. I called George again and told him the problem and he told me to bring the car in today but I haven't took it yet. I feel they sold me a bad car. I shouldn't have so many problems with this car already.

Original review: March 13, 2017

Bought used 2011 1.4 Turbo with 23,000 miles. Always used full synthetic oil. Engine blew at 85,000. Powertrain warranty does not cover, as car is over 5 years old. GM dealer doesn't seem to care. New engine installed will cost $5,000. Kelly Blue Book is $7,000-$9,000. Dealer says needs new engine. Still owe $1,800 on financing. Never owned a car that didn't make it 100,000 miles. A GM disappointment. Should I repair or junk it?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

A case for lawsuit. The Chevy Cruze does not have a 360 degree view. When driving, I often turn my head to look back. In the Chevy Cruze I turn my head and I see nothing but the seatbelt and the gap between windows. This has been by far the only car I have own with blind spots. Actual blind spots from inside the car. I adjusted my mirrors and found out, the mirrors are not up to code. The mirrors are not adequate. I repeat, the mirrors are too small for the cockpit, if you look around from the driver seat you will find it very hard to view around. The mirrors are only for style. I took it in for a complaint, they added a additional stick-on mirror to the baby mirrors placed on car. I don't want to get started with the engine... please, really. I don't. Why do we keep bailing out GM, why??? Tell me please, why do we still need GM??? It's a new year. It's a new age. It's a new era. New admission. New, but dumb president. Why do we need this old plant?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I bought the car brand new in 2011. It was the first model year for the Cruze. Drove it off the lot with 5 miles. I have had nothing but problems. There have been multiple recalls. At 56,000 miles the Axle Seal went bad. Leaked out half my transmission fluid before the source was found. Then the sensor in the transmission that tells it when to shift went bad at the same time. At 68,000 miles the water pump went up. At 85,000 miles my brake pedal position sensor failed. At 110,000 miles my transmission cooler lines went up. If this is the quality of Chevy's vehicles, I will never purchase another Chevy in my life.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

CHEVY CRUZE 2015 - I cannot believe how much the value of my car has gone down in roughly 18 months. I bought it 5/1/2015 and am way underwater with my loan vs value. I am trying to get rid of the car due to size and car value. I didn't realize how small the openings in the car itself were. I didn't realize that cruise control is a luxury not an automatic option. Especially on a CRUZE. I got screwed on the financing and feel like I will never get rid of this car. It is now clicking in the engine when running and have no idea what's wrong. I take it in for normal maintenance.

The dealership won't give you the value per KBB when trading it in and I can't sell it to a private individual because I won't get what I owe. For a while there I was having issues with the radio and not having sound. I had to disconnect the battery for around 30 minutes before reconnecting and getting it back. I literally had no sound whatsoever. Nothing from blinkers, blank screen on my radio, doors weren't pinging when open, nothing.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

When I run the floor heater in my 2011 Cruze, there is a strong odor that gives me a headache and makes me sick to my stomach. Have had it checked several times by dealership and they report they could find nothing. It is so bad, that I do not use floor heater even in below zero weather and avoid driving my car whenever possible. Was bought new, serviced by dealership only.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I have only been driving the car since buying it brand new for 18 months, and the navigation module has went out. I am assuming this is why they only offered a 36,000 mile warranty!! I should've known. American made = half-assed work that produces a ** and unreliable product that no one will back up or guarantee!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I have only bought Chevrolet. I WAS a devoted customer. When I bought my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze as my 4th vehicle and I vowed to have all maintenance done at dealership to ENSURE proper care. How wrong was I. Brakes starting giving me issues at 9k miles. They say it was the type of brakes and yet at 12k miles I had to pay for my rotators to be surfaced. Engine just run sluggish and the WORST I have had to endure regarding a car. PAID for extended warranty and ALL of the complaints I made about car losing power while driving, taking off from stop position, knocking sound under hood, clicking sound when turned off after a drive, and funny smell. BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SEE IN 5 MINS WHAT WE ENDURE OVER DAYS AND WEEKS. IT DON'T EXIST. We the customer is just hallucinating. Now that I am 1k miles past a extended warranty never used (what a waste of my money) every inspection is a charge, now everything matters.

Transmission because of sluggish in motor I had it serviced and now it drives worse than before. This is the worst decision I ever made regarding a car. I will be trading this car in and taking the hit on value for this lemon sold to me just for my sanity. I will never buy a Chevrolet again ever. This will be tested first car I will not pay off.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I bought my 2014 Cruze in May of 2015. In November of 2015, I started to experience radio issues. My radio would randomly turn off then back on after 30 seconds or so. It would do this multiple times a day. I took it to a dealership and they did a software update on it. All worked fine for a little while. Almost a year later (from the fix), it started acting up again! But this time, when the radio went out, multiple lights on my dash came on and the clicking sound for the blinkers wouldn't even work until the radio came back on. I called the dealership again asking for the customer satisfaction number for GM directly and they wouldn't provide me with it. Instead they talked me into just setting up an appointment but having me pay out of pocket for the repairs and a rental vehicle.

Now, I understand that when a vehicle is out of warranty, you have to pay out of pocket. But for something that should have already been fixed, I don't think I should have to. I ended up canceling that appointment because of me having to pay for it. Plus it's an intermittent thing so it might not even act up for them to duplicate it. Fast forward to December of 2016. It started doing this again. But not this time when the radio turns off, you can still hear what's playing but the screen is blank. You can't turn it off or on. You can't turn the volume down. Nothing. Even once I turned off my car and turned it back on, the same thing happened. I could even open my driver's side door and it would still be on. I hate this car with a passion! It has given me nothing but problems. I keep up with all of the maintenance on it and for me to have continuous issues with it just irritates me.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze TD (Diesel) in March of 2016. I bought it used with 23,000 miles. Within 3 days of purchasing the vehicle, the check engine light came on and it went into "limp mode"; it was the diesel exhaust system. I ended up having to pay over $900 and being stranded 60 miles from home because it was a bad sensor in the Diesel Exhaust System. 1 week later, I finally got the car back. Fast forward 4 months. I am on a road trip and over 200 miles away from home when the check engine light comes on and the diesel exhaust system once again puts my car into "limp mode". When I say limp mode, I have a finite number of miles I will be able to travel until the speed is limited on the vehicle. Eventually, the governor on the vehicle will only allow you to travel at 4MPH. Yes. FOUR miles an hour.

I am now stranded, once again, in the middle of the night, on a road trip, 300 miles from my destination with nothing but 70 MPH interstate speeds. 9 AM rolls around and I'm able to get into a nearby Chevy dealership. $350 later, it turns out to be a clogged filter. There is apparently nothing to prevent this, and there is no user maintenance that could be done. I am literally having to suck it up and fork over hundreds of dollars anytime this happens again. It is now December of 2016. I am once again in "limp mode". I've received a letter from GM saying sensors have been going bad on the DES, and they will issue me a refund, however, it's still not fixing the issue of having a RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE vehicle. What's the point in purchasing a car that gets great gas mileage, if it's not going to let me drive if ONE little thing is wrong with an exhaust system??

This is the WORST vehicle I've ever owned. GM had better come out with a bypass, update, or new system for this car because after the issues I have had, and have now been reading about the entire Diesel Exhaust System on these models, I can see a mass recall or even lawsuit pending. Right now the only thing this car is good for is the entertainment value of watching it fly off a cliff and landing at the bottom of a very deep ravine and exploding in a Michael Bay-type fireball explosion... which... I suspect it would go into "limp mode" as it's flying down to it's impending doom.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

I bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze. It was July of 2015. It is now November of 2016. The paint is wearing off the leading edge of the rear quarter panel, less than 1/2 inch behind the rear door, on both sides. I can see the manufacturer applied a protective strip in the location where the paint is coming off, which leads me to believe they are aware of the problem. The dealership will not warranty the paint because they claim it is from sand on the road. Even if that is true, who in their right mind would use a paint that would wear off within the first 21,000 miles of driving? Apparently GM does not care about the little guy anymore.

My other problem is the resale value, which is very low. When I bought the car, I put 1,000 down, which dropped the finance price to 17,100. I had a 3.6% interest rate, so the monthly payment was 320. I paid 350 a month to get the loan paid down quicker. When I went to trade it in, I was offered 2,000 less than the payoff for the car. I was appalled that a car could lose so much value so fast. I am now stuck with a car that has paint wearing off and a trade in value 2,000 dollars less than what I owe, and despite having the car listed for sale on the classifieds, I have literally had one person show interest in it in the seven months it has been listed. Overall message: buyer beware.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

I purchased a Chevy Cruze 2014 practically new. A guy purchased it brand-new decided he didn't like the color and brought it back so it landed on the used car lot. I purchased the car and have had nothing but trouble. Between recalls and breaking down it's out of control. I have contacted General Motors and told them what was going on and they gave me a voucher to have it diagnosed at the dealership. Apparently it's several things wrong with the car one being the catalytic converter which is no longer under warranty after 80,000 miles my car is at 85000. It also has a timing problem. It has had several parts replaced.

I brought it in to the dealership to try and trade it in but my credit is not that good. Upon visiting the dealership two salesmen let me know that the 2014 Chevy Cruze has had several problems. And there has been several people trading it in to get rid of it. I'm at the point I have no money to fix this car and I at this time have a claim number with GM and no one is responding to me. The guy at the dealership is getting very irritated with me calling. I have one car and three jobs to get to. Customer service is horrible they don't offer a loaner. I'm stuck and have no clue what to do. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I purchased a certified used 2012 Cruze in April of 2016. It’s now Nov and I have had nothing but problems. Starting with Check engine light on for wiring harness, sensors, oil leak, water pump, other items as well. The latest is no brakes. While I had the cruise control on and applied the brake the pedal would not go down. I had to put two feet and apply a lot of pressure to get the car to stop. I was never more scared in my entire life. Dealership said they couldn't find anything wrong. I spoke with owner asking for money back. Suddenly they said there was a brake booster. I don't believe they fixed my car. Please someone help me get my money back.

Chevy Cruze Company Information