3.70/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings

Auto Warranty Expired?

Chevrolet Camaro

The Chevrolet Camaro is a sports car that was first introduced in 1966 and is available as a coupe or convertible. Read more Chevrolet reviews to learn about other models.

10 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

My 2013 Chevrolet Camaro is a white convertible with a black top and black rims, very sharp car. The most fun to drive vehicle I have ever owned, love the sound of it running. I like that you can choose manual or automatic. I love the interior and exterior design of this model. Stereo, backup camera, phone through speakers. This vehicle is beautiful to look at. Chevrolet has a good reputation and I like American made automobiles that have a good reputation.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I have had a excellent experience with Chevrolet Camaro. It is high quality, durable and classy. I feel very accomplished driving this car. I enjoy all the features of this car including the GPS and automated car system. I have peace of mind knowing it has alerts for maintenance and any issues that may arise such as low tire. I like the heated and cooling seats and leather interior. This car makes it easy to drive and use the Bluetooth for calling without being distracted. It has many features that make driving a lot of fun. I haven't had any issues with this car and am confident if any should arise that the dealership will take care of them quickly and professionally. I chose this car after test driving several others. It definitely stands out above the rest. I have been very happy with my purchase. I really like it and would recommend to others who are in the market for one of these models.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS is great, fast, so much fun and attractive. I love it more than any other car and have since 2013. I like the several different modes that the car can be in like stealth mode, tour mode and snow or ice track. And I love that you get your speedometer on the windshield. The only thing I don't particularly care for with the car is the back seat. There is absolutely no room for my child and he's getting bigger, but that's not enough for me to want a different car.

Original review: July 25, 2018

The features I love the most was how smooth it ran and how the display inside the car was and how many compliments they gave us when we were in it. I love how it was sooo shiny and how many thought it put into it when built. But I totally disliked that we had to keep putting in too much gas and sometimes we would fill it up and by the end of the day the tank was halfway. Also, most people would stare to judge us because we were so young to be having a car like that. Despite that, the experiences I have had with the Chevrolet Camaro 2015 were amazing. It was almost a new car and the dealership gave a guarantee that it wouldn't have complications. And ooohh the color was sooo amazing.

Original review: July 24, 2018

This car is a project car for my husband. It is an older model and is being remodeled from the inside out. He has started by taking all the seats and carpet out of the car. He has also removed the door panels and side panels to correct any wiring issues that existed. He really enjoys redoing and improving the quality of the engine. I like the sound of the engine. And he wants to put a larger engine and a better exhaust system in the near future. I also like that this car has tops that were put in at the previous owner's request. It's been a great project.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevrolet Camaro?

Original review: May 8, 2018

I enjoy my Chevy Camaro, its look and ride. It is a great car and I have had it since 2015. I am the first owner and it only had 3 miles on it when I got it.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Just know you're buying a American made car. Paint job on new 2016 V6 Chevy Camaro is horrible. Transmission is the worst. Been back to shop 2 times since purchase. I'm upset that I purchased.

Original review: April 24, 2018

My first car was a Camaro and my middle son also has one as his first car. Great performance and nothing looks better than a Camaro! It can't be beat!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I purchased a Brand new (40 miles on it) 2017 Chevy Camaro for my wife. I have owned the car for 5 days and it has been in the shop 3 of those days. The dealership itself has been awesome but the Car itself has not been. We purchased the car Thursday night. It was late when we left the dealership. We drove straight home the next morning. My wife left to meet me for lunch in her new car, leaving her stranded in a parking lot while she waited on a tow truck for 2 1/2 hours! The dealership called and said that the car from the factory had the brake pads installed upside down which caused it to chew up the rotors. It was fixed! Still a little unsettling. The whole reason I purchased her a new car was to NOT have to worry about these kind of issues. The car had to return to the shop AGAIN as it started to pull to the left and we noticed white spots on the paint. At first we thought the white spots might be tire shine. Well they're not!

The Camaro is black and in the Sun it has white golf ball size rings on it. The dealership called and said they sent it to the body shop and that the white spots were from the factory they had not buffed the car well enough. My complaint is I'm paying all this money for her to have a nice car and she has been forced to drive loaner cars from the dealership that are by far NOT comparable to her Camaro or the Jeep Grand Cherokee we traded in. Once Again the Dealership has been great. It's not their fault it came from the factory this way. Buyers beware when purchasing a Chevy! This is the first one we have owned and it's off to a bad start. All I can say is check the car over with a fine tooth comb. Might even want a mechanic to take a look even if it's brand new. Come on GM expected to at least hear you are sorry instead of we made a note.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I have driven a standard vehicles, all Japanese, for all my life over 30 years. First time I decide to give an American manufacturer a chance for my business and they let me down. The Camaro clutch went out at 28,000 miles. I wrote a complaint letter and after reviewing my complaint they did not want to reimburse me for the repair.

Chevrolet Camaro Company Information