1.0/5 (6 ratings)
Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About CarCovers.com

CarCovers.com sells covers for road and recreational vehicles. The company’s services are available across the U.S. and Canada. The company offers free shipping and a wide selection of covers, which makes it a simple and convenient way to find a cover for your car.

Pros

• Free shipping
  • 30-day return policy
  • Fits any vehicle
  • Online discounts

Cons

• Warranties only on platinum covers
  • International shipping fees

Bottom Line

Car Covers offers a wide range of vehicle covers and perks like free shipping and a 30-day return policy. The service is ideal for customers searching for an exact car cover size.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

What is CarCovers.com?

CarCovers.com sells covers for a wide variety of vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, golf carts and snowmobiles. The company guarantees a secure cover fit and offers free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. If you are unsatisfied with your purchased cover, CarCovers.com has a 30-day return policy.

To find a cover with CarCovers.com, enter your vehicle’s type, year, make and model. The website sorts through the company’s available inventory and recommends specific cover brands and models for your vehicle. You can also shop for vehicle accessories, including:

• Quick dry and microfiber towels
  • Car safety kits
  • Dusting kits
  • Gust strap wind protectors
  • Storage bags
  • Ice scrapers

CarCovers.com pricing

The cost of the company’s car covers varies based on the type of vehicle and the make, model and year. Some sample prices include:

VehicleAverage cover cost
2019 Ford Focus$150 - $185
2018 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic$65 - $115
2019 Toyota Tundra double cab with camper shell$165 - $225

CarCovers.com FAQ

Do car covers work on all vehicles?
Yes. Enter your vehicle information, and CarCovers.com will display all of the available car covers that work with that vehicle.
How much is shipping?
CarCovers.com offers free shipping to the United States and Canada.
Will CarCovers.com ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping is available but requires an additional fee outside of the United States and Canada.
Does CarCovers.com offer coupons, promo codes or discounts?
Yes, the CarCovers.com website offers the latest sales promotions with prices up to 50% off.

Is CarCovers.com legit?

CarCovers.com is a reputable company that provides a good option for vehicle owners looking to purchase a car cover without the stress of shopping for various options. CarCovers.com’s website makes it easy to find covers that fit your exact vehicle specifications. The 30-day return policy and free shipping options also make the purchase process affordable and stress-free for customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarCovers.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarCovers.com?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

If you don't want wont to lost your money and make problem never contact or buy anything from this company. In the company page have perfect reviews but I think it's a wrong information. My order not delivered but no any support!!! Don't buy anything from this CAR COVER company!!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

I spent $175 on a cover for my truck. When I opened it, I noticed a tear on the sewed seam and immediately opened a warranty request. After several back and forth emails with them pretending not to see my attachments, they finally acknowledged the issue and said I had to pay more money to get a replacement sent out and that I had to call them to do this. They also tried hard to up-sell me on a more expensive and unnecessary cover. All I wanted is for them to ship an exact replacement to the same address as the original order. They stopped responding to my emails after I told them I would not give them more money in order to get a replacement sent since it was their quality issue and not mine.

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I purchased a car cover from this company in December after reading many good reviews. I used the cover on the first winter storm of the season, which unfortunately for me was more than 30 days after the purchase. I was shocked to find in the morning that the car cover that was supposed to be protecting my car, was actually frozen to it. I had to pull the car cover off the driver's side door in order to get into the car and move it out of the driveway so I could use my other car to drive to work. During this process, there were minor marks on the door requiring buffing. When I spoke with customer service, they said I should have poured water on the car,,,, Seriously? They were blatantly rude, blamed me for their useless product and refused to issue a refund. Please don't make the mistake I did and buy from this company, unless you have money to throw away!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

After I placed my order online, I came to realize that I was being grossly overcharged for the two covers that I ordered. Per the website, I had 24 hours to cancel the order without any issue or restocking fee. I sat on hold for approx 20 minutes before the phone system told me to leave a message. I did as such. I also sent a cancellation via email. The only communication that I received from them was an email which said they would give me a 10 percent discount to continue with the order. I replied, "no, please cancel as requested." I did initiate a dispute via my credit card as I felt that the lack of human responding to my call and numerous days passed without them crediting my funds back. 29 days after I ordered and cancelled the order, I called and a CSR Savannah said my order was "on hold". I said, "no, I am waiting for a credit." She again offered the 10% discount of which I informed her that I already declined that offer.

I would be receiving the credit to my account within 48-96 hours of the conversation. However, I needed to terminate the dispute that I initiated before they can credit my account. I explained that if I cancel my dispute I would be in a vulnerable position. It hardly seems fair that I had to chase my money over the course of the past 29 days without any response from them other than a lame 10% discount after the fact. And, now Carcovers.com refuses to credit me back without my termination of the dispute. Well, all I can do is wait for Citi to resolve my dispute. None of this should have carried on for so long without resolve. They are an overpriced company that is evidently hoping that I just forget the credit or grow weary of chasing my rightfully cancelled order and credit back to my card. They are a bad company with bad practices.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

This cover only lasted a couple years. Fabric deteriorated and had multiple tears and holes. I have sent multiple pictures and all they keep doing is emailing me asking the same dumb questions. Will not use again. Way overpriced and their stuff doesn't last any longer than anybody else's.

Original review: May 4, 2021

After "lifetime warrantied" car cover deteriorated on first seasonal use, we contacted them for a replacement. They wanted $95 to ship a new one. The car cover is not worth that much, and replacing twice a year at that rate would be expensive! At this point realized the reviews on their site are suspect, as they can only be left by 'invited' purchasers right after purchase; they cannot come back in after it falls apart and leave a review. Trustpilot and other review sites show many instances of customers whose products fall apart within the year.

CarCovers.com Company Information