Statewide Auto Sales

Sun Valley, CA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We have had a number of problems with this company. First we buy a Lexus GX470 with nothing but problems, I bring in back to the dealership 4 times and they say it's fixed. I take it the Lexus dealer and they tell me they were trying to Band-Aid the AC not fix it. 60 days after I buy it I pay it off. They send me the title about 90 days later. Over 16 months go by with nothing but problems with this car so we decided to trade it in.

When we go to trade it in they run a car fax and tell us the car has 100,000 miles more on it! Statewide rolled the miles back! We are currently in process of taking them to court. Fast forward to 2 years and I noticed Statewide turned me in to the credit bureau for a $24 balance. What's funny about that is I paid it off in full 2 years ago and in August of this year they say I owe them $24! Stay away from these people! If other people have had problems like me turn them in to the DMV investigation department!

I've now bought my second car from Statewide and I could not have had a better experience. The workers are genuine people and aren't looking to milk you for all you have. They were able to give me my dream cars for a price in my budget. Thank you Statewide! I am always going to be a customer!

Bought multiple cars from this place over the last decade. Always have a good experience. Staff is very friendly and willing to help with any and all questions. Has really helped boost my credit.

I bought a really nice 2007 R320cdi. If you are reading this, do not buy a car from these people. They are crooks. I have had to replace transmission amongst other things. I just replaced the power steering pump. I have only had the car a little over a year. I put 6000 down and now put have paid over 2700 in repairs. These people are crooks and take advantage of people with bad credit. Warning, do not buy a car from these people. Worst dealership ever.

I purchased a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica in early 2007 from Statewide Auto. I put 6,000 down in cash and was given a payment of 429 for 48 months. I paid that. Meanwhile my transmission has had to be replaced 2 times, bought a catalytic converter, check engine light has never gone off. I repaired everything. So fast forward to November 2015 - they come and take my car stating that I owed them 2,500. They had gained interest over the last 3 1/2 years. I never received anything from them. My car was registered at my address that I have lived at for 4 years. I also maintained insurance the entire time. These people are only going to turn off the check engine light and resell the car with over 178,000 miles on it. These people take advantage of people with not so great credit and need to be investigated regarding their behavior.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Statewide Auto Sales?

I bought an 2006 750 li in December 2014. I've had problems with the vehicle having to spend at 5k in repairs causing me to miss 2 payments - 1 in April and 1 in June. They repossessed my vehicle and now won't let me pay the past due saying I must pay 8k to get my broke down car back, smh. They're truly scammers. I've paid 10k in payments and 5k in repairs. Not fair to those of us who work.

I purchased a 06 Porsche from Statewide and spent about 15000 in repairs in 18 months. Because of the repair amount I missed a few payments. Now Statewide repoed my vehicle and won't allow me the right to pay my past due with repo fees. They want 13k. Scam.

After speaking with a very nice American speaking person over the phone, who gave us his worst case scenario price, after overestimating a complete list we provided him, Russians showed up and changed the estimate again by $1,000! They showed up with a packed truck, resulting in items (recliner, nightstand, boxes) being taken off the truck, and transported by my wife and I, with no reduction in price. The drivers lost the slip with my credit card information on it, and I was contacted by Mr. ** who offered no apology, only a refund of the deposit, because he considered a refund of the $40 of the card transaction sufficient for my troubles.

After this, he demanded only cash payments, and wire transfers to be made. Mr. ** forced my wife to travel in the semi with the drivers, to wire him money upon arrival! She could have been raped, or worse! The driver told us Mr. **'s warehouse was a mess, and furniture was thrown into piles with no care. All of our furniture arrived broken and destroyed, and I want compensation for my furniture and distress caused by Mr. **.

I purchased this car in January of 2009. I had it for two weeks and had to take it back for over heating. The head mechanic stated that it was the over flow reservoir that needed to be replaced so we replaced the overflow. Well, I have replaced it three times for the same problem. The car kept cutting off on me so I took it back and they claimed it was a bad throttle body. Well, I replaced it three times still not the problem. I took the car back and they claim the wires were crossed.

Now the car is back in the shop because the radiator was not the problem. Replaced it for nothing and the water pump and thermostat and they claim that the car has an internal head gasket problem, which is costing me $2000.00 to repair. This was the problem in the first place. I called Jaguar and told them I was having a problem with the overflow. They immediately said is it a head casket problem not an overflow problem and they are right. I shouldn’t have to pay this bill considering this was the problem all along. I replaced everything in this car. This car is a lemon. I want something to be done about this. Engine internal head gasket has to be replaced. They have had my car for 15 days and car is still not repaired. And then they want me to make a car note. Hell, no. How about a lawsuit?

Statewide Auto Sales Company Profile