Find a Car Dealerships partner

Sun Valley, CA

4.0/5 (28 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Statewide Auto Sales

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Statewide Auto Sales Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Statewide Auto Sales?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Statewide Auto Sales?

Original review: May 9, 2018

I can’t believe the deal that I got at Statewide. The Mercedes I bought was in great condition and had less than 100,000 miles. I really have never been happier with a purchase than I am with the one I made here. It’s been almost a year and it runs like a dream. Definitely fair prices and they treated me so well. They’re also very honest. I will definitely be back.

Original review: May 8, 2018

When buying a used car I’m not necessarily the most trusting person in the world. Both myself and friends of mine have bought cars that were disappointing because we let someone talk us into it so now when shopping I’m very careful. I took this air of caution with me when I came into Statewide. They had a beautiful Audi that I was already in love with from the ad but reminded myself that I needed to make sure everything was in order before buying. Happily I can say that buying here I got exactly what I’d been hoping for. I bought my car here about a month ago and believe me I put their sales guy through the ringer of questions and even had my mechanic look at the car before I took the plunge. The truth is that they really do sell quality vehicles here and the prices are very fair. I’ve been driving my car daily since buying and I have yet to have any issues. Statewide was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them if you’re in the market.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I love Statewide! They gave me an amazing deal on my Mercedes and were so nice to me. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. They just were really genuine and wanted to help me get the car I wanted. It’s a simple dealership but they’re very trustworthy and straightforward. I would happily buy from them again. I just wanted to write a quick review to let others know what a great experience I had.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Jack was a wonderful salesman. He really went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. He was very honest and took the time to answer all of my questions. He made the buying easy and simple. My husband and I will be purchasing another car from them soon because of the expert care we received. Jack did an awesome job and Statewide was wonderful to work with.

Original review: April 27, 2018

This is the best experience I’ve had so far with a used car dealership. I didn’t feel pressured or forced into a purchase. I had a really comfortable experience with my salesman. He was awesome. I walked around the lot, test drive the vehicle I wanted, and had the space to make the right decision for me. I’ve had my car about a month now and I love it! I definitely recommend anyone to come here.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Statewide helped me buy a BMW at a great price. Outstanding experience both with their sales and service department. Every time I come in here the guys are great. I will be relying on their for service for a long time to come because their prices are outstanding and if I need another car I’d be happy to buy from them again. They are simply the best.

Original review: April 23, 2018

My overall experience here was great. The sales staff here is straightforward and answers questions honestly. I was worried about financing because I don’t have great credit but the process was fast and they were willing to work with me. The car I picked out had low mileage was in great condition and had the best price of any place I looked. I will be buying here again I’m sure. I’m very impressed and happy that I found them. 5 star experience for sure.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I am really happy I discovered his dealership. They really helped find something that met all of my requirements and because of that I now have a car I love. I’m really picky and can ask a lot of questions but they were really pleasant and helpful. The customer service here really is top notch. I feel like I made a great choice going with them and would easily buy another car here.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My experience with Statewide has been great overall both in buying my car from them and with their service department. The price I got for my Mercedes was wonderful and the car was in great condition. The buying process was quick and painless and the staff has been very kind. When it came time for maintenance I was first using another company entirely but they were charging me insane rates so I decided to find out how much the service department at Statewide charged. It was a world of difference and I have been using them ever since. I highly recommend this dealership. I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

Original review: March 29, 2017

If you are reading this please, please, please, please take my advice and leave these people alone and do not buy a car from them... all their cars are damaged. I bought a 60,000 BMW and a week later check engine come on & spent over 7k fixing it.

Statewide Auto Sales Company Information