2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Buick Reviews

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We bought this vehicle in January 2016. 13 months after purchase the engine jumped time and the whole engine needed to be replaced to the tune of almost $10,000. Repairs are expensive on this vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

After driving a Mustang convertible for several years, it was time to change to a car better fitted for the winters in the Pacific Northwest. The Encore AWD was the perfect fit for me and made my family feel better about my safety. I love it all year round. Also very stylish for a small SUV. Also love the color.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I love this car! It's safe, a clean/solid ride with low maintenance. Takes a synthetic oil and doesn't need to be changed but every 7500 miles. It's a little slow picking up speed, but it's pretty good on gas. Nice starter car or one for the pre-retirement stage of one's life.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I love the Enclave! It’s classy and spacious. I am not a huge fan of the navigation I find it outdated and dinosaur like. But overall I love it. The three row seating is ideal. The sun roof is perfect and has a screen. Heating and cooling could not be any better especially the seats.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The vehicle when it is supposedly fully equipped, has the control lever to recline the front seats in a most inconvenient place and difficult to reach. You cannot put a set of golf clubs in the rear compartment unless you put down one of the rear seats. Noise level is very high inside the vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

This car was the first model produced in this series. That said, it has quite a few problems. It consumes quite a bit of oil, as I am finding myself adding a quart of oil at least every two weeks, on average. Before realizing this, I had to replace the timing chains after the first 75000 miles, which is unfortunate.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

The Regal is a great car. It is good on gas 22 mpg and has great acceleration for a 2 cyl car. It has plenty of room for the front seats. The ride is very comfortable, has a large trunk area, good vision all around.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The Buick Enclave is a joy to drive and great for long distances in respect to comfort and safety. It is powered well but that fact does give it a thirst for fuel. I would recommend this make and model to follow-up drivers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Ot is an oldie but goodie Buick Century 2001 classic. It has 80000 miles & is still running smoothly. It has a cd player & runs like silk. I own it & don't have to make a car payment but do have to take it to the shop for little repairs, oil change & coolant etc.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Been fighting Buick for 4 months to get them to reimburse me for known fuel system issues just because I didn’t take to Buick dealer (I don’t trust the Buick dealership in the town where the car wouldn’t start). Ridiculous how bad the communication has been! Family has been loyal Buick family for over 60 years but we will never own another Buick and we will discourage any family members or friends from ever purchasing a Buick!

Buick Company Information