3.69/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Buick

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

409 Buick Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2018

I purchase my 2017 Buick Verano April 29, 2017 from Hanlee Hilltop Buick in Richmond, CA. The vehicle had under 40 miles on it when I purchase, so I felt that it was a brand new vehicle and with the deal it was great. My problems with the vehicle started in August 2017. I went out to start my vehicle one morning and it would not turn over. All my lights and radio came on when I turned the key. I called roadside service to give me a jump start and the vehicle turned over. I took the vehicle back to the dealership to get looked at and the mechanic stated that nothing wrong with the vehicle. The vehicle started up and I drove off. After that incident my vehicle start acting up again on November 23, 2017.

This time the vehicle wouldn't arm and I had to lock it from the inside. November 24, 2017 the vehicle wouldn't start again. So my vehicle was towed to Lehmer's Concord Buick since they're closer to me. Concord stated that they checked my vehicle thoroughly and they couldn't find anything wrong with the vehicle. December 13, 2017 my vehicle would not start, Buick roadside came out and jumpstart my vehicle. So as of right now I'm fed up, I'm having more problems with this brand new vehicle. The mechanic specialist at the dealership cannot find the issue. Buick roadside service had to come out multiple times to jumpstart my vehicle or tow. Also my neighbors or family members would jump my vehicle.

The service department ask me all the time, are you leaving anything on in the vehicle? No, I'm not. If I was, it's a new vehicle why is it shutting down. I had problem in Feb. 2018, end up getting an jump from a neighbor. My vehicle is still under warranty and I'm afraid that they going find whatever is wrong with the vehicle after my warranty has expire. The wouldn't start on June 10, 2018 at a family event after the vehicle sat for five hours. I had to get a jump from a family member. Again, on June 16, 2018 went out to the vehicle after shopping with my daughter for a couple hours and the vehicle wouldn't start. I took the vehicle to Buick on June 18, 2018. They again look at my vehicle thoroughly and reset some things. Vehicle was running good for almost a month.

July 13, 2018 about 1140 pm I was leaving an event went to start my vehicle and it wouldn't start. I sat on OnStar for three in half hours to try to get someone to tow the vehicle to Buick in Richmond or Concord. I end in Richmond around 430 am on Saturday and had to catch Uber from Richmond to Antioch. My vehicle was left on the streets cause Buick didn't have no open drop off location with a situation like this nor a drop box for keys. I went back to the dealership Saturday morning about 9 am. I was told that it's nothing they can do to my car until Thursday or Friday of the following week. My vehicle would have to stay on the street until Monday morning. As of today I'm trying to use the Buick roadside assist to tow my vehicle from the Buick in Richmond to Concord.

That's hassle, I spoke with a young man at Buick roadside and he stated that someone will give me a call within four hours due to my situation. No callback! I called this morning and received a little help, still waiting for the call back about my tow from Richmond to Concord. I'm going have to take further action, cause I know Buick most likely not going to let me out of the contract. THIS VEHICLE IS A LEMON!!!

Original review: June 28, 2018

I like the look and feel of the Buick Rendezvous. It was in a price range that I could afford. I think it was a good choice and it's very comparable other models but I do like a lot of the features that this car has. I have a fairly large family and the Rendezvous offered the space that we needed to travel comfortably. With 3 kids space is important. One important feature that I like is it easily accessible for my husband and I to use because he's taller than I am and the seats are just comfortably for both of us. I think I would have preferred 3 row seating instead of two and for some reason by Side mirrors seem to be bigger than most cars. The body of it is big and I prefer it to be a little smaller. But other than that I'm very happy with the purchase.

Original review: June 25, 2018

The Buick Rendevous is very dependable, durable, and comfortable for long car journeys. The car is very roomy with lots of space to not feel claustrophobic. In addition there are plenty of seats, vents for air, and windows to individually control. All the electronics work and function for my needs with nothing I don't know how to use. However, I'm not a huge fan of the blind spots in the car as I'm sure design wise could have been avoided a bit more. I also wish that the car would have more cup holders in it. I believe there are only 2 for a car that is able to seat up to 5. Lastly, I wish my model had a truck door that could open and close on its own so putting bags and groceries in the car would be easier. Other than that, I like the size of the car being bigger to be able to carry lots of things and match equal in size to other cars on the road. I liked the fact that for a bigger SUV, this car gets great gas mileage as I drive long distances often.

Original review: June 19, 2018

The Buick Enclave is a new SUV, and we love it. We've never had an SUV before, and this new car rides so well. It has Bose audio, great visibility and wi-fi for my tablet, which is truly great when on a long trip. It averages 20 mpg in town and more than 26 mpg on the highway. However, it doesn't have on windshield graphics that tell you how fast you are going. We have that on our LeSabre, and it's a real safety feature. Nevertheless, we've had several Buicks and highly recommend them. They are also American made!

Original review: June 16, 2018

Buick Century has been an extremely reliable vehicle, and the only car we have owned in the last sixteen years. We have driven it mostly in town, but have also taken it on several road trips. We like the style, shape, and exterior design of this vehicle, as well as the comfortable, easy, smooth ride. It has a roomy interior, as well as a very large trunk space. It also gets super gas mileage. While it's our favorite car to date, we are not too thrilled about the quality of the car radio as it has aged - the speakers have become quite fuzzy and the volume will not hold steady. Also, a compact disk drive would be nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

Original review: June 17, 2018

While Toyotas are excellent vehicles, my family has always been pretty loyal to the General Motors line of vehicles. This is the second Buick I have had, and if this one is as good as the first I had, I'll be driving it for a long time. It's a good looking car, and is extremely comfortable to ride in as a driver or passenger. The Lucerne has interior features that are what I use a lot, other than Bluetooth. I could do without that. The interior is leather, with wood accents. It also has the standard AM/FM radio with a CD player. Moreover I really enjoy the air conditioning, as I had no air conditioning in my '84 Camaro, other than windows and t-tops wide open. The body lines are nicely curved, and give a bit of a different flair to it than most others have. Overall, it drives beautifully, it's really comfortable.

Original review: June 28, 2018

The 2003 Buick Century was originally purchased by my mother in 2007. I inherited the car in 2010. At the time the car was purchased, my mother needed a car that was easy to get in and out of with limited mobility. It has been reliable, comfortable transportation for 9 years. The bench front seat has been especially welcome when driving with two small dogs. I've never owned an American car that has lasted so long. However, there is a switch for the heater and air conditioner that corrodes from condensation. The entire dashboard needed to be removed to replace it. They should make something like that easier to access for repairs.

Original review: June 23, 2018

My 2005 Buick Rainier is an older car, but has not given us any problems. It has been very reliable and the only things we have had to do are just considered regular maintenance. I like the leather seats and the wood details such as the steering wheel. I love the amount of space in the back as well as the dual climate control. The only features I would add are a sun/moon roof and maybe a DVD player for the back for long trips. Other than that, I just love the entire look of the car and it is also a very smooth ride.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I've only owned one car my whole life and I loved this car. It was a 1983 Buick Riviera and it was definitely a luxury vehicle. It looked good, it drove well, it had power, and it definitely was a style statement. I like the air shocks, the extra insulation in the passenger compartment to reduce the road noise, and the engine. It was and still is one of the classiest vehicles on the road. Definitely my dream car and if I could find another one I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Original review: June 20, 2018

My Buick Lucerne is very roomy, modern and nice. The ride is smooth and it has a display on the dash that keys you check air pressure, oil life, your estimated fuel mileage so you can plan your next fill up while on the road and other things that need checked regularly. However, it's hard removing the car seats and the back seat just to get to the battery especially when you have small children that are still in car seats. But other than that, I like the heated seats and nice safety features such as an extra little mirror on the side mirrors so you can check your blind spot.

Buick Company Information