2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

3.9/5 (742 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Buick

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Buick Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

This automobile is not only beautiful, it's spacious, comfortable, quiet and a joy to ride in. We've taken it on many road trips with great music and plenty of room to stretch out and store whatever we need to travel with. On family excursions we pop up the third row seats and off we go!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We bought this vehicle in January 2016. 13 months after purchase the engine jumped time and the whole engine needed to be replaced to the tune of almost $10,000. Repairs are expensive on this vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

The Buick Envision is a joy to drive. It fits the bill for the car being not to small but not too big. It's peppy and very maneuverable. Styling is great, comfortable inside and great interior finishes. Pricing is right in-line with this type of vehicle. Long trips are a joy when driving this car on the highway. It's a great vehicle for young and old alike. You will not go wrong if you are lucky enough to purchase this vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

After driving a Mustang convertible for several years, it was time to change to a car better fitted for the winters in the Pacific Northwest. The Encore AWD was the perfect fit for me and made my family feel better about my safety. I love it all year round. Also very stylish for a small SUV. Also love the color.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I love this car! It's safe, a clean/solid ride with low maintenance. Takes a synthetic oil and doesn't need to be changed but every 7500 miles. It's a little slow picking up speed, but it's pretty good on gas. Nice starter car or one for the pre-retirement stage of one's life.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I never thought I would drive a Buick but after getting behind the wheel, the rest is history! It floats when you drive, is super roomy, repairs have pretty much been maintenance and I can't believe how easily it maneuvers this vehicle cam turn on a dime! Over after driving and owning numerous different vehicles from Nissan, Toyota, and Dodge I have to say this one is my all time favorite.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I love the Enclave! It’s classy and spacious. I am not a huge fan of the navigation I find it outdated and dinosaur like. But overall I love it. The three row seating is ideal. The sun roof is perfect and has a screen. Heating and cooling could not be any better especially the seats.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I my a 2015 Buick Enclave. Even though dealerships have asked me to trade in for new model, she is such a beauty. I'm gonna keep her as long as I can. She sits nicely in the road, which is to say that she owns her space. Her interior from interior night lighting to leather seats are wonderful. She is a big girl so it does take her a few seconds to hitch up her skirt for quick move, but when she does you know that she is gone. My husband gave her to me as a Valentines gift. What a WONDERFUL Valentines day present she has been. I go in the garage sometimes just to look at her and possible think of somewhere to take her. LOL

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

My 2016 Buick Lacrosse has been a pleasure to own. The vehicle performs very well on the highway with a smooth and very quiet ride due to the quiettune technology with reasonable gas mileage. Performs well for city driving also with premium suspension which helps to smooth ride on bumpy roads. Handling is also very good and gives you a good safe driving experience. Interior is very nice with excellent large info and entertainment screen. Highly recommended.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The vehicle when it is supposedly fully equipped, has the control lever to recline the front seats in a most inconvenient place and difficult to reach. You cannot put a set of golf clubs in the rear compartment unless you put down one of the rear seats. Noise level is very high inside the vehicle.

Buick Company Information