AutoAccessoriesGarage

AutoAccessoriesGarage
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.83/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage.com?

Original review: July 9, 2019

They offer up to 20% off, but when you apply coupon it only reflects up to 10%. I would shop around. They are a rip off. eBay and Amazon have better deals. I engaged in chat with a customer service rep and he did nothing but say, "I can't give you the 20%" because we lie and we stink.

Original review: July 1, 2019

My wife ordered wind deflectors for my birthday, and put them away until my birthday. The product did not fit my 2019 truck that it was supposed to fit. We send still pictures and video of the problem. NO HELP FROM THEM AT ALL! We are just out the $78. Not a huge deal, but I will try to spend at least an hour a day to advertise for them for the next few weeks.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Ordered a $280 set of floor mats and did not receive driver's and passenger's sides. I was instructed to flip the driver's side over to fit on the passenger's side. So the passenger side would be CARPET SIDE DOWN AND RUBBER FACING UP! That was their solution to shipping the wrong items. Just deal with their mistake was the response. I did not see how horrible THE REVIEWS ARE FOR THESE COMPANIES. BEWARE!!!!

Original review: June 7, 2019

When placing an order, you may be asked to provide your email address for a 20% off coupon. What they don't tell you is that the coupon doesn't work, but now they have your email address (so much for privacy through Amazon Shopping checkout). They even tell you to "Call us, we may be able to honor the coupon over the phone", which they don't, either, but now they have your phone number, too. Avoid!!!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I order floor mats that were poorly made and cheap, did not lay right in my car so I called the company as soon as I discovered this. The mats cost $102 and they refunded my $58. They charged me $30 to ship back and a 15% restocking fee. This business is a rip off and although they state "our return policy is clearly stated" I never would have ordered if I thought not likely their product with cost me $$. Awful business and awful products.

Original review: April 18, 2019

When I added the 20% code tax promotion it stated 20% applied. Next step asked for my email address to view the cart with my discount. This was not the case. They falsely advertised to get my email address and no discount was applied. I called them and they said the vendor pulled out of this promotion. Ok!! You need to remove the ad and stop falsely advertise!! And DON'T Spam me after I quickly unsubscribe when I caught on to your scheme!!! You need to honor your advertised promotion because this is not good business practices.

Original review: March 28, 2019

They promote they are military friendly and supportive but the discount offered was nothing like the "20%" they promote all over their website. This discount or any of the discounts Auto Accessories Garage advertise are for select items only so beware of this "bait and switch" tactic. I did order Weathertech Mats for my 2019 Cherokee because they were in stock and could get them to me the quickest. It took over a week to receive them but after opening the box, I realized I ordered the wrong model. My bad!

I arranged return with Auto Accessories Garage and shipped them back for the Weathertech Digital Fit style. I was charged $34.34 to ship back the original mats! I know UPS can be expensive at times but this was too much. I was then notified via email I needed to pay more money for the replacement mats. If I changed my mind about the replacement, I would be charged a restocking fee so I was stuck with Auto Accessories Garage as my source point. I paid an additional $138 over the original $115 so my floor mats which I could have gotten at Auto Anything for $207 are now costing me $253. Lessons learned--buy from a reputable vendor, be wary of false advertising, know upfront what shipping costs are and the vendor's return policy. I'll no longer do business with Auto Accessories Garage!

Original review: March 25, 2019

I ordered mats for my MB E550. They did not fit! I explained in numerous emails with pictures and Auto Accessories Garage denied my claim and suggested I return them at a cost of $32 and a re-stocking fee! I called the company that makes them and they are taking care of me! I am banning them from any further business. I now noticed (yea, should have checked first) they have a poor rating overall! Lesson learned, check the company out before you purchase. They suck.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This is a horrible company. I gave them plenty of notice that I wanted to cancel my cover cause I found it way cheaper and all day. They kept telling me they had cancelled it and lo and behold I got an email stating they had shipped it, WTH. Screw this company. Worst experience.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Let me say how disappointed I'm in in the response of Auto Accessories Garage: In February 2019 I placed an order for a set of Maxpider slush mats for my 2018 Challenger AWD and they (Auto Accessories Garage website) clearly did not distinguish between the AWD model and RWD for the Maxpider floor mats brand (More expensive brands such as Husky and WeatherTech do) but on the Maxpider they indicated "All Model Challengers". After receiving the item it was obvious they would not work, I called customer service discussed the problem and decided to exchange them for the more expensive WeatherTech and pay for the price difference.

A few days later they told me I ordered the wrong item and charged return shipping. Rechecking the website it had magically been updated that the Maxpider would not fit the AWD Challenger, (How convenient). Lesson I learned is: "Dealing with Auto Accessories Garage" get a screen capture of the order/item details when placing the order. Sure it was only paying the return shipping but it wasn't my fault.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Company Information