AutoAccessoriesGarage

AutoAccessoriesGarage

1.8/5 (52 ratings)

About AutoAccessoriesGarage

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage.com?

Original review: July 18, 2020

My order from Autoaccessoriesgarage.com arrived the day they said it would ship. I read reviews on this site after I ordered and almost had a heart attack! So what I’m saying is these people may or may not have had the issue stated.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I placed my order on June 27th, their website said shipping 7/2-7/7, well I just reached out to them again and now they're saying the end of August. This is ridiculous! Don't trust this family owned business. When I placed the order over the phone they didn't give me any indication that my order would take two months. Plus they already charged my credit card.

Original review: June 12, 2020

They state on Amazon they have items in stock and give delivery dates. They don't actually have them in stock, and cannot meet the advertised delivery dates. When I ordered mine on 6/4 they said they had it "in Stock" and had a delivery date from 6/13 - 6/19 (which is perfect, because I needed to install it on my vehicle no later than 6/20). On 6/12 it had not shipped yet, so I called them to find out what the delivery date would be. I was told approx 7/13, and that they did not actually have any in stock, they were an authorized distributor from the manufacturer. I informed them that I was looking at Amazon while talking to them, and per Amazon they had one in stock now, with a delivery date of 6/26. They said they had none in stock, and the only help they could give me would be to cancel my order.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Checked the review on their website all 4 and 5 stars. Reviews must be send to them by email for their review and approval. All the negatives are here and other sites. Bought a set of AVS in Channel Ventvisors for 2017 Ford Fusion and a Coverking Sun shield. Upon receipt of the Ventvisors I installed the front drivers window first following all instructions. Upon closing the window the rear edge of the glass caught the edge and twisted it upwards slightly damaging the product and my seal. Called for return and the lady chew my head off. Told me it was my fault because I didn't leave the window closed for 72 hours. She missed the part where I was unable to close the window at all. Lots of evasion and steps to stall the request for return while blaming the me and manufactures. They finally got the product back 3 days ago but no refund. Called again and told to wait 3-5 days again.

The Coverking order also had issues. Sat in the store for a week after Fedex Label created. Never handed to Fedex until the day it was supposed to be delivered! Overall, not easy to do online business with. Have done most of my shopping online for cars, motorcycles and boats to know what a smooth transaction is like. This is a mom and pop operation but looks like they are gone fishing.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Only after I called them out on the fact that they charge over $20 more of the same part did they offer a discount. Then tried to tell me it was not the same part or company being sold for less. Not even the same company and part, the SAME part number! Stay as far away from this company as you can!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I purposely called their customer service to help place my order for the WeatherTech Floor mats as I was having a hard time finding the correct one on their website. They helped place the items in my cart and place the order. When the mats arrived, they did not fit. Now I need to return them and am being charged a shipping charge of over $20 +. The amount they are refunding me doesn't even match the price of the item on their website! So I am out around $30 for their mistake. Also, WeatherTech is not charging this fee to return the item, it's completely AutoAccessoriesGarage making money off the return. I do NOT recommend using them to order, instead try Amazon or go direct to vendor.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

The product I received was good but for the wrong vehicle. When I asked for a switch, they didn't have floor mats for my car, so I had to just do a return. They charges me a 15% restocking fee and provided a shipping label from UPS that I had to use to get my return credit, and charged me another $20 for the label. All told, my $60 purchase resulted in a $31 refund. And I had to email them to get them to credit my charge card for the return after they had it for probably 5-7 days. I'm not sure they ever would've refunded me otherwise. These folks make all their money off returns. Stay away.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I bought floor mats before Xmas for a gift and they sent the wrong ones. It has been 2 weeks working on a return and still no solution. They have been horrible to deal with. I would never buy from them again!!!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Ordered plows that were recommended by sales and it turned out that the videos of the plows that show they were hydraulic when they were not. Now I have to return them and they are making me pay $700 shipping to return them. Complete and utter scammers and ripoffs! Do not buy anything from them ever!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered Carhartt covers for the front seats of my Suburban. The fit did not cover the seats as shown. The bottom (sitting) portion of the covers were not cut properly. The covers for the armrests did not fit at all. They were too small. I sent them pictures and their response was that the "Design Department" said they would fit with a photo proving to me they would fit. Both myself and an upholstery repairman were unable to get them to fit properly. I asked for a discount as I would live with the seat covers and send the arm rest covers back. Their response was they had not had a problem with this part since 2007. Unfortunately I'd have to re-box and pay postage. I would not recommend ever purchasing an item from this company. My guess is that they do not stand behind their products and in general have a policy of not accepting returns. Who owns this company?

Original review: July 9, 2019

They offer up to 20% off, but when you apply coupon it only reflects up to 10%. I would shop around. They are a rip off. eBay and Amazon have better deals. I engaged in chat with a customer service rep and he did nothing but say, "I can't give you the 20%" because we lie and we stink.

Original review: July 1, 2019

My wife ordered wind deflectors for my birthday, and put them away until my birthday. The product did not fit my 2019 truck that it was supposed to fit. We send still pictures and video of the problem. NO HELP FROM THEM AT ALL! We are just out the $78. Not a huge deal, but I will try to spend at least an hour a day to advertise for them for the next few weeks.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Ordered a $280 set of floor mats and did not receive driver's and passenger's sides. I was instructed to flip the driver's side over to fit on the passenger's side. So the passenger side would be CARPET SIDE DOWN AND RUBBER FACING UP! That was their solution to shipping the wrong items. Just deal with their mistake was the response. I did not see how horrible THE REVIEWS ARE FOR THESE COMPANIES. BEWARE!!!!

Original review: June 7, 2019

When placing an order, you may be asked to provide your email address for a 20% off coupon. What they don't tell you is that the coupon doesn't work, but now they have your email address (so much for privacy through Amazon Shopping checkout). They even tell you to "Call us, we may be able to honor the coupon over the phone", which they don't, either, but now they have your phone number, too. Avoid!!!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I order floor mats that were poorly made and cheap, did not lay right in my car so I called the company as soon as I discovered this. The mats cost $102 and they refunded my $58. They charged me $30 to ship back and a 15% restocking fee. This business is a rip off and although they state "our return policy is clearly stated" I never would have ordered if I thought not likely their product with cost me $$. Awful business and awful products.

Original review: April 18, 2019

When I added the 20% code tax promotion it stated 20% applied. Next step asked for my email address to view the cart with my discount. This was not the case. They falsely advertised to get my email address and no discount was applied. I called them and they said the vendor pulled out of this promotion. Ok!! You need to remove the ad and stop falsely advertise!! And DON'T Spam me after I quickly unsubscribe when I caught on to your scheme!!! You need to honor your advertised promotion because this is not good business practices.

Original review: March 28, 2019

They promote they are military friendly and supportive but the discount offered was nothing like the "20%" they promote all over their website. This discount or any of the discounts Auto Accessories Garage advertise are for select items only so beware of this "bait and switch" tactic. I did order Weathertech Mats for my 2019 Cherokee because they were in stock and could get them to me the quickest. It took over a week to receive them but after opening the box, I realized I ordered the wrong model. My bad!

I arranged return with Auto Accessories Garage and shipped them back for the Weathertech Digital Fit style. I was charged $34.34 to ship back the original mats! I know UPS can be expensive at times but this was too much. I was then notified via email I needed to pay more money for the replacement mats. If I changed my mind about the replacement, I would be charged a restocking fee so I was stuck with Auto Accessories Garage as my source point. I paid an additional $138 over the original $115 so my floor mats which I could have gotten at Auto Anything for $207 are now costing me $253. Lessons learned--buy from a reputable vendor, be wary of false advertising, know upfront what shipping costs are and the vendor's return policy. I'll no longer do business with Auto Accessories Garage!

Original review: March 25, 2019

I ordered mats for my MB E550. They did not fit! I explained in numerous emails with pictures and Auto Accessories Garage denied my claim and suggested I return them at a cost of $32 and a re-stocking fee! I called the company that makes them and they are taking care of me! I am banning them from any further business. I now noticed (yea, should have checked first) they have a poor rating overall! Lesson learned, check the company out before you purchase. They suck.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This is a horrible company. I gave them plenty of notice that I wanted to cancel my cover cause I found it way cheaper and all day. They kept telling me they had cancelled it and lo and behold I got an email stating they had shipped it, WTH. Screw this company. Worst experience.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Let me say how disappointed I'm in in the response of Auto Accessories Garage: In February 2019 I placed an order for a set of Maxpider slush mats for my 2018 Challenger AWD and they (Auto Accessories Garage website) clearly did not distinguish between the AWD model and RWD for the Maxpider floor mats brand (More expensive brands such as Husky and WeatherTech do) but on the Maxpider they indicated "All Model Challengers". After receiving the item it was obvious they would not work, I called customer service discussed the problem and decided to exchange them for the more expensive WeatherTech and pay for the price difference.

A few days later they told me I ordered the wrong item and charged return shipping. Rechecking the website it had magically been updated that the Maxpider would not fit the AWD Challenger, (How convenient). Lesson I learned is: "Dealing with Auto Accessories Garage" get a screen capture of the order/item details when placing the order. Sure it was only paying the return shipping but it wasn't my fault.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I bought two sets of nerf bars from this company and they were both damaged. One set both of them were damaged (black) and the other set one bar was damaged (chrome). I tried to return the chrome set and since I put the mounting brackets on them before I noticed it was damaged they said I installed them already and couldn't return them. They don't back anything up. They rely on the manufacturer to take all their returns. The manufacturer is going to say anything to get out of it. So, I got screwed. We work on thousands of fleet vehicles and I am replacing nerf bars all the time. They now lost out on thousands and thousands of dollars because they will not back up their products like they state on their website. I will never buy a single thing from this shotty company.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

My package keeps on getting false shipment information causing me to stay home and times that I do not need to be home because it is not being delivered. This is a huge box worth $1000 and I would like to be home so I could receive it and so I won’t be stolen off my porch so accurate shipping information is needed and I have not gotten that. It’s been a week since they said I’ll receive it and FedEx has been saying they’ve been trying delivering it every day since then.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I tried to buy from them and on the top said 20% off for new customers. They actually only able to give zero for one and 5% and 10% for others. Avoid this company as they do not know what they are saying. The customer service is bad as well, mister Juan ** was answering during a chat like a machine, no help either.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

The items shipped really quick and I love these floor mats but if it is a gift for someone in your home it won’t be a surprise. The box has a huge picture of what is inside??? So much for giving this for Christmas.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Ordered a bed cover 12-7-2018. Said it would ship by 12-10 with 3-5 days to get to me. Perfect. I tracked the order. 12-10 still didn't ship. 12-11 still didn't. I called the company. Said it was scheduled to ship 12-12. Tracked 7:00 PM on 12-12 and still said "verifying order". Called again. "It shipped 17 min ago, but shows no movement". Should get to me by the middle of next week. Shipping from Georgia. 3-5 days? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Customer service didn't care that I needed it by 12-15. Try more like 2 weeks to get it. And I don't actually have it yet. But this is when they say it should arrive. I would steer CLEAR of this "family" owned company. Unless you have weeks to wait for your item. They aren't cheaper in pricing than other companies. And btw I emailed the company to express my dissatisfaction. They don't get back to you in one business day. Not at all.

Resolution response: Nov. 29, 2018

Issue was resolved, refund issued via PayPal. Just wish they would tell you upfront that they have to wait for the manufacture of the product you ordered to first cancel the order befor they can issue the refund.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Worst Customer Service of any company I ever did business with!!! After I ordered my Tonneau Cover for my truck I noticed the final order page said for a Ram with a 6'-6" bed. Checked my sticker on my new Ram and it said 6'-4". So I called customer service within 30 minutes and asked if this would work on my Ram Pickup. They replied it may or may not. So I requested to cancel the order. The customer service person told me as long as it was just ordered and did not ship yet there would be no problem canceling the order and that I would receive a confirmation email showing the cancellation and credit to my credit card. NEVER HAPPENED.

Called Customer service 3 more times that day and now they are telling me it may have shipped and I will have to pay all return charges. I just opened a case with PayPal and filed a dispute with my credit card company. Would sure hate to have to return anything to these jokers. Tonneau Covers World still leads in all areas, never had any problems with them. Will be filing a complaint with The State Department Of Consumer Affairs in the morning. In my opinion this company is out for only one thing and that's your money!!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I ordered the 3 piece husky floor mats for my 2019 Ram and found out there is a "classic" vs new style and my truck is considered the newer body style. When my parts arrived I realised they were the wrong ones and when I tried to exchange they aimed they would not be able to exchange them but would refund my purchase. However I would be responsible for 15% restock and shipping which is rough 25% of the total cost. They won't help me because it was my fault and wouldn't work with me. I would never order from this company and feel bad because they are a "family owned" business but treats you like trash.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I bought some seat covers for my car. They were a lot darker than the ones shown on the internet. I called the company and they said I could exchange them for another color. I told them I was going out of the country for a couple of weeks. I asked them if they could delay the shipping on the new seat covers until I returned. They told me they couldn't so I asked what the was the time limit on exchanges they told me there wasn't a time limit. When I returned from my trip I called them and they said there was a 30 day time limit on exchanges. I don't want a refund I just want to exchange them for another color. I was given the wrong information about the exchange policy and feel they were in the wrong.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Ordered a off the shelf pintle hitch 15 days ago. Still have not received it. They have not updated me on a shipping date or when I will expect to receive the order, will never order again from them. The price was not that good to have to wait weeks to ship.

Original review: July 19, 2018

This company advertises that their returns are "hassle free" but what they do not say is that they are expensive. I cannot recommend buying a product from a company that charges such high shipping charges AND a re-stocking fee. On top of that when I called to return the items the customer service person stated that she did not recommend that brand of very well advertised, brand name floor mat because they slide, which is why I was returning them! I spent $207.00 and got $126.31 back. $50.40 shipping, $31.19 re-stocking. Never again. I do not believe anyone should lose that much money (39%) on a clearly defective purchase. I warn anyone against this business unless they are 100% sure of their purchase.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Company Information