Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

AutoAccessoriesGarage

AutoAccessoriesGarage
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.81/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

Original review: April 18, 2019

When I added the 20% code tax promotion it stated 20% applied. Next step asked for my email address to view the cart with my discount. This was not the case. They falsely advertised to get my email address and no discount was applied. I called them and they said the vendor pulled out of this promotion. Ok!! You need to remove the ad and stop falsely advertise!! And DON'T Spam me after I quickly unsubscribe when I caught on to your scheme!!! You need to honor your advertised promotion because this is not good business practices.

Original review: March 28, 2019

They promote they are military friendly and supportive but the discount offered was nothing like the "20%" they promote all over their website. This discount or any of the discounts Auto Accessories Garage advertise are for select items only so beware of this "bait and switch" tactic. I did order Weathertech Mats for my 2019 Cherokee because they were in stock and could get them to me the quickest. It took over a week to receive them but after opening the box, I realized I ordered the wrong model. My bad!

I arranged return with Auto Accessories Garage and shipped them back for the Weathertech Digital Fit style. I was charged $34.34 to ship back the original mats! I know UPS can be expensive at times but this was too much. I was then notified via email I needed to pay more money for the replacement mats. If I changed my mind about the replacement, I would be charged a restocking fee so I was stuck with Auto Accessories Garage as my source point. I paid an additional $138 over the original $115 so my floor mats which I could have gotten at Auto Anything for $207 are now costing me $253. Lessons learned--buy from a reputable vendor, be wary of false advertising, know upfront what shipping costs are and the vendor's return policy. I'll no longer do business with Auto Accessories Garage!

Original review: March 25, 2019

I ordered mats for my MB E550. They did not fit! I explained in numerous emails with pictures and Auto Accessories Garage denied my claim and suggested I return them at a cost of $32 and a re-stocking fee! I called the company that makes them and they are taking care of me! I am banning them from any further business. I now noticed (yea, should have checked first) they have a poor rating overall! Lesson learned, check the company out before you purchase. They suck.

Original review: March 14, 2019

This is a horrible company. I gave them plenty of notice that I wanted to cancel my cover cause I found it way cheaper and all day. They kept telling me they had cancelled it and lo and behold I got an email stating they had shipped it, WTH. Screw this company. Worst experience.

Original review: March 10, 2019

Let me say how disappointed I'm in in the response of Auto Accessories Garage: In February 2019 I placed an order for a set of Maxpider slush mats for my 2018 Challenger AWD and they (Auto Accessories Garage website) clearly did not distinguish between the AWD model and RWD for the Maxpider floor mats brand (More expensive brands such as Husky and WeatherTech do) but on the Maxpider they indicated "All Model Challengers". After receiving the item it was obvious they would not work, I called customer service discussed the problem and decided to exchange them for the more expensive WeatherTech and pay for the price difference.

A few days later they told me I ordered the wrong item and charged return shipping. Rechecking the website it had magically been updated that the Maxpider would not fit the AWD Challenger, (How convenient). Lesson I learned is: "Dealing with Auto Accessories Garage" get a screen capture of the order/item details when placing the order. Sure it was only paying the return shipping but it wasn't my fault.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAccessoriesGarage.com?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I bought two sets of nerf bars from this company and they were both damaged. One set both of them were damaged (black) and the other set one bar was damaged (chrome). I tried to return the chrome set and since I put the mounting brackets on them before I noticed it was damaged they said I installed them already and couldn't return them. They don't back anything up. They rely on the manufacturer to take all their returns. The manufacturer is going to say anything to get out of it. So, I got screwed. We work on thousands of fleet vehicles and I am replacing nerf bars all the time. They now lost out on thousands and thousands of dollars because they will not back up their products like they state on their website. I will never buy a single thing from this shotty company.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

My package keeps on getting false shipment information causing me to stay home and times that I do not need to be home because it is not being delivered. This is a huge box worth $1000 and I would like to be home so I could receive it and so I won’t be stolen off my porch so accurate shipping information is needed and I have not gotten that. It’s been a week since they said I’ll receive it and FedEx has been saying they’ve been trying delivering it every day since then.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I tried to buy from them and on the top said 20% off for new customers. They actually only able to give zero for one and 5% and 10% for others. Avoid this company as they do not know what they are saying. The customer service is bad as well, mister Juan ** was answering during a chat like a machine, no help either.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

The items shipped really quick and I love these floor mats but if it is a gift for someone in your home it won’t be a surprise. The box has a huge picture of what is inside??? So much for giving this for Christmas.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Ordered a bed cover 12-7-2018. Said it would ship by 12-10 with 3-5 days to get to me. Perfect. I tracked the order. 12-10 still didn't ship. 12-11 still didn't. I called the company. Said it was scheduled to ship 12-12. Tracked 7:00 PM on 12-12 and still said "verifying order". Called again. "It shipped 17 min ago, but shows no movement". Should get to me by the middle of next week. Shipping from Georgia. 3-5 days? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Customer service didn't care that I needed it by 12-15. Try more like 2 weeks to get it. And I don't actually have it yet. But this is when they say it should arrive. I would steer CLEAR of this "family" owned company. Unless you have weeks to wait for your item. They aren't cheaper in pricing than other companies. And btw I emailed the company to express my dissatisfaction. They don't get back to you in one business day. Not at all.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Company Information