Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
First Extended Service Corporation
1.29/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

First Extended Service Corporation

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

First Extended Service Corporation Reviews

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

If I could have given a negative star, I would have. I have been pending to have my transmission replaced for 2 weeks. Each time I call, I receive the claim is with the underwriter. I elevated the situation to a manager name Lisa which said, she would call and never did. I recommend to never do business with this organization.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

We are a certified repair facility, and know what to expect with this process. I have worked with several after market warranty companies, and this one is very simple and straightforward. Easy to navigate, great customer service, quick turn around time. I would recommend this company to my customer. Overall good company.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I have the perfect storm this year. We are work camping in our Tiffin open road and the fridge cooling unit died, the water heater is leaking, and two gas line nuts cracked and our leaking. So we cannot use our gas or fridge. After several phone calls to this company and being told that everything was covered, we finally got an RV repair to put in a claim. Mind you we are living in this RV and can't just drive somewhere and drop it off. So, I contact the RV Repair man several times who tells me that there was something wrong with the claim. I call back 1st Extended and am told that the claim was never entered. So we tried again. After waiting several more weeks and hearing nothing, I finally heard from the repairman saying he was waiting for approval for the fridge and they will not cover the gas lines because we probably over tightened the b nuts.

We have never touched them since we bought this unit. So I called back to see what was going on and the person on the phone for First Extended said that no one ever put the request in for approval. She said she would check on it and get back with me. Still waiting. Worse thing I ever did was purchase this stupid warranty. I was told by Bankston RV in Madison AL that it was a mandatory purchase in order to buy the RV. Sounds like a nice racket to me! Now that I see the reviews on this company, I feel sick to my stomach! How is this allowed to continue?

Susan

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Purchased the extended warranty when we purchased our new Subaru from Reno Lithia Subaru. Needed to use the extended warranty last month, we live 140 miles from the nearest Lithia dealership, called First Extended Service Corporation and explained this to them and was told, "no problem take it to any dealership and we will cover the repair." Took a day off work, drove to the Subaru dealership and was told the warranty would not be covered. They informed me I had to take another day off work, travel another 280 miles round trip and have the repair done at a Lithia dealership. I lost more money than the repair would cost taking one day off work and cannot afford to take another day off work and lose more money. But they said that was my only choice even though on the extended warranty card they said if I live over 40 miles away from the dealership where I purchased the vehicle they would cover the repair. A complete JOKE. Bob **

Original review: July 10, 2019

If there were negative stars I would do it. This warranty company is a joke. When I purchased for my son a 2006 Nissan Truck extended cab 4x4 with off-road package in 2/2018 with approximately 77,000 miles from Big Red Sports/Imports in Norman, OK (another joke), I financed $2600 for an extended warranty, with no deductible. My son has been without his truck for over a month, this warranty company is paying zero and I am going to have to pay personally $1500 for the repairs needed. This is part of what Stillwater Automotive sent to First Extended Service Corporation.

"Suspension System Concern. Concern? = The Rear axle has shifted 2in. to the rear. Check and Advise. Conditions? = ***After checking on the rear end we found that the pin that lines the axle up and holds it in place on the leaf spring has completely rusted in two. Letting the rear axle slide backwards, also the lowest leaf in the spring has fallen out at some point. The U-bolts at the rear leaf spring are also ruined due to the axle moving. In order to fix the issues we will need to replace at least the Right Rear Leaf Spring. It is possible that both rear springs will need to be replaced due to the truck having a lift kit. The hard part is knowing what size lift kit the truck has on it in order to order the correct springs. The truck is NOT drivable at this time due to the spring and rear axle issues." And First Extended Service Corporation only pays $55 per hour for labor which is also pathetic!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Extended Service?

Original review: May 7, 2019

I bought an extended warranty when I bought my leased GMC Terrain outright. The dealership Colonial Buick GMC of Watertown, MA said I had to buy the warranty or I could not buy the truck. I recently had a transmission problem. The dealership I bought the car from was out of business. I called the warranty company and they said I had to take it to another dealership in my area. I did and of course the dealership said they called the warranty company and it was not covered.

I paid over 800 dollars to to have the transmission lines replaced. Truck only has 60,000 miles on it. It benefits both the dealership and the warranty company to say it's not covered. The warranty company isn't going to pay the rate they charged me to fix the problem. Then the dealership said it needed all this other work for another 1800 dollars. I had them do the lines and got it out of there as fast as possible. I think the dealerships are in cahoots with the warranty company. Would love to know if there are any class action suits out there.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Bought a 3 year/36,000 mile extended warranty during the purchase of my 2013 Buick Enclave. I started having problems with the transmission shortly after the factory warranty expired. Took the vehicle to a Buick dealer for repairs who called into First Extended Service for repair authorization which was quickly denied. It has now been months of calling to include our lawyer calling and they are masters of giving the runaround and will never return your calls. We have yet to talk to anyone at this company who can actually make a decision. I can tell by the reviews, this company has been robbing people for a long time.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

How can this company stay in business? I bought a 2012 Mazda CX 9 from a dealership in Canandaigua, NY, in 2016. I purchased a First Extended Service Agreement for 5 years/60,000 miles. The timing chain failed over a month ago so I put the so called "warranty" into action. I sent in documentation for every oil change but three, declined because there were gaps in the service. Every one of these was done at a dealership in Richmond, VA. The claim was denied. I then submitted the three from a garage in Upstate NY. All of this took over a month and I received no calls from this company to inform me of any claim results.

I called them every other day, always talking with a different customer service rep. This company didn't call me, or the dealership, to inform us the claim had been denied a second time. They said the invoice numbers were not in order. This company, First Extended Warranty from Chicago, is a rip off! If anyone has a lawsuit against them I'd like to be involved in the legal action. Every dealership that sells this warranty should cancel them as soon as they can. People need to let them know that they are dealing with an awful company. A company that steals from their customers!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I purchased a service plan when I bought my vehicle. This company is refusing to pay for repairs that are covered. They hung up on the mechanic they sent me to because he called them on their Fraudulent behavior. They have denied my claim 6 times now. I have been without a vehicle since before Christmas and they will not approve me for a rental. My transmission needs repair, which is supposed to be covered. BEWARE! I will take them to small claims court on the advice of the repair shop.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

DO NOT purchase an extended warranty from this company. Telephone customer service is horrendous and the reps are lacking in the ability to operate their computers to access the customers correct information. Phone reps bounce you around on hold for hours and then deny car rental service on a covered repair, Worst experience ever trying to get my SUV fixed and a rental car.

First Extended Service Corporation Company Information