Endurance Auto Warranty

4.3/5 (1724 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

When looking for this kind of coverage it's important you ask if you are actually speaking to the company or if they are a broker. This company works directly to you and explains everything well. They have a good rating!.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I was mislead by the salesperson. He asked about the mileage my vehicle. When told him it have over 126000 miles He wrote the policy for 126001. When I filed my claim Thirty days and Over One Thousand miles. My claim was denied. He told that mileage was incorrect that wrote The mileage was actually 126930. When I filed my claim the mileage was 128260. If The salesperson needed the exact mileage he should had asked. I was willing to give it to him.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Setting up my vehicle with them over the phone was a piece of cake. The customer service person I talked to was very pleasant.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

In June 2019 we purchased Endurance Warranty for our 2016 Ram 3500. Jan 11, 2022 the passenger door would not open with remote or manually from the outside. Took to dealership. Diagnosis, passenger door handle shorted out the wireless hub. Door handles are not covered by warranty. But is an electrical part. Imagine for a moment. You have a newer car, have Endurance Warranty and the push button assy for the transmission fails and damages your transmission. Because shift lever assy is a non covered part. The transmission is not covered.

Read, be aware. When we bought this policy I asked very pointed questions of the Endurance Sales person. He said it it is an electrical part the warranty will cover it. That is NOT TRUE! We now have a truck with a safety hazard because the door cannot be opened from the outside. Endurance has BBB C Rating. I see why. Other consumers need to be aware.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I am in the market to purchase extended warranty for my 2013 Audi. I called several extended warranty providers and ended up talking to a very polite woman at Endurance. I told her exactly what I'm wanted and the offers I have received from other competitors. She put me on hold (for 20 mins) to talk to her supervisor to see if she could match the offer from the competitor.

Then came "Webb" her supervisor. OMG! He was very proud to share that he has been in this line of work since he was 18 (and now 44) and has been doing this gig for 20+ years. I knew it was not going to end well. He started bad mouthing competitors, and how Endurance is the best company. This absolutely rude, condescending individual trying to push the warranty without listening to what I had to say. He was incredibly unprofessional and poor salesman. I can't believe Endurance would keep a low-life, rude individual like "Webb" on their payroll.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I was satisfied with Endurance and the price, to me, was fair. I just autopay for payments, which is easy.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

So far, customer service has been good. I will be calling Endurance up about my truck.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

BEWARE OF ENDURANCE WARRANTY. THEY ARE A FRAUD. State licensed submitted a claim to repair my vehicle and Endurance Warranty refused to pay for the repairs. DO NOT USE THEM BECAUSE THEY COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND BREACH THEIR CONTRACT.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

One thing I like about Endurance is a one time discount on oil change. My previous provider never gave that to me. I had a problem with my brakes, and they never gave that to me too. Endurance is little bit better than them. I'm waiting to get my refund but so far, everybody’s been helpful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

I wanted coverage for everything, which was what Endurance told me I was getting. As it turns out, they have tiered plans and they have tiers higher than what I got. Upon questioning them about it, they said I signed up for the highest tier that I was eligible for but they didn't make me aware that I wasn't eligible for the higher tiers. They made it sound as though I was getting their highest tier coverage. More information would have been great. It's one of those things where they didn't technically lie, they just omitted information that would have affected my decision.

Endurance makes it super easy to sign up. It was fairly easy to get through to someone but the reps didn't understand the coverage themselves. I was on the phone probably an hour with them while they asked other people and read through the information. I also tried to use Endurance once and had the claim denied. It's a part that they don't cover. They said it falls in a gray area where it's not specifically spelled out in the contract. I don't know that I will continue using Endurance.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

It was easy to sign up with Endurance but as time went on, I was very disappointed in the service that I received. There were some issues with payment on some items that I felt like that they should have covered that they did not. It ended up being about $2,000 on me out of pocket that I don't feel I should have had to pay and they never gave a clear explanation about why they did not cover it. There could be a little bit easier customer service as far as communication and explaining their policies a little bit more.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I took my car to the shop for the first time since I purchased my warranty. I ended up with an over $1200 bill, they didn’t cover basic things like a water pump or thermostat, considering the price I just paid for the warranty. It’s ridiculous how little they cover.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I purchased the warranty around October 7, 2021, paid my initial deposit, then the other half of that deposit on October 14, 2021. The day I was setting up I asked the salesperson if I could do my own oil changes or if I needed to have someone do it, the salesperson stated could do my own oil changes and that was fine, all I had to do was keep receipts of my oil and filter purchase. Three months go by and my car breaks down, I have it towed back to a repair shop and they tell me I need a new engine, since this town was not my home town, I towed the car back to a dealership who verified that I need a new engine. The dealership sent in a warranty claim, the warranty company sent out an inspector who took pictures of the car and sent those in.

I reached out to the warranty company who stated I needed to send in receipts of oil changes, since I do my own oil changes I sent in the Walmart receipts of my oil and filter purchases. I had to call to make sure they received the email, a couple days later, the dealership informed me that the claim was denied. I called the warranty company to find out why, they told me because I didn't write down my mileage when I did my oil changes, I informed them the salesman didn't tell me I had to do that. They just stated it was in my contract and up to me to keep track of that. I again informed them the salesman told me I only had to keep track of my receipts, they repeated the same information. I told the representative that since they didn't tell me this in the beginning and they were pulling this out of thin air I requested them to cancel my service and refund all of payments to them, the representative then transferred me.

I spoke to another rep who looked over the claim and found I was well within the guidelines to be approved, so she spoke to the claims department and informed them that I should have been approved. She came back and told me that now they want 2 years of receipts compared to only last three as was previously stated, so they changed their tune since I do my own oil changes, they also stated they wanted mileage logs of when I changed my oil which is not stated I have to provide in my contract. They also wanted to know why my mileage usage went up which is actually none of their business. So they pretty much scammed me out of monthly payments to not do what they are required to do and replace my engine.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Endurance Auto Warranty is a scam. I’d give it a zero if I was allowed. We bought coverage the best when they offered. We had an additional 1600 miles on the car and 49 days their requirements are 1000 miles and 30 days. We had the tires changed on the car and the gentleman said we are going to need new brakes. The next week we noticed a squeaking in the front end. We took the car to Volvo dealership. They found the squeak something with a shock. They said the brakes did changed. And they also noticed some noise in the motors/engine not sure what it’s called.

We told them to contact the endurance auto warranty. Endurance denied everything, saying that it was an existing condition. I don’t understand when you buy an extended coverage on a vehicle that has 130,000 miles you expect there will be things that you’re going to happen. That’s why you get the coverage. When There is an issue that develops that the company doesn’t cover it. Biggest scam ever. So disgusted with this company. I am going to post it as many places as I can find.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Everything is fine with Endurance. The rep explained all aspects of the coverage well.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

The phone call was good and positive. I have yet to see if they live up-to their reputation. Representative took the time to explain the difference between their company as compared to others. It sounded good and after looking at reviews online I made my choice to sign up.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

The scheme that they use to deny claims! I bought a 2011 Bmw X6 idrive. I took it to a foreign shop to get a full diagnostics and everything checked out good except for brakes needing changed soon. I had it for 3 months before any problems came up. The fuel pump failed on me. I took it to BMW and they ran a $400 diagnostics and seen that the control module and the fuel pumps were bad. The mechanic called them and explained the fuel pump was bad and by the fuel pump going bad caused the module to burn. I paid out of pocket for the module and they denied the fuel pump because they said the mechanic said there was nothing wrong with the fuel pump and the module was the cause.

The crazy thing about it was I was standing sitting right by the mechanic when he called in the claim. The scheme is to switch up the words of the mechanic and deny the claim. I have some conversations recorded and it is really disturbing how they will just flat out lie on the shop and lie to the customer. This is not a warranty service. This is a scheme to take your money. It's like paying for car insurance and not being covered when you're in an accident. Who in their right mind would pay for that???? Also if you call to cancel the scheme is to keep you waiting for a rep for 1 to 2 hours hoping you hang up and forget about it. Endurance Warranty IS A HUGE SCAM!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

When I signed up, Endurance talked a good game. But when I got the contract, I didn't agree with a lot of stuff in it. So I cancelled my contract with them within 30 days. The girl that I spoke with blew it up like Endurance was the best, but it's not. She said to me I can go anywhere and that Endurance is accepted all over. But when I started calling all around, people never even heard of Endurance. I didn't want to run around finding somebody to fix my car. I also stated that I only go to one person. But when I called the dealer that I go to, they said they did not accept Endurance, so I didn't want to deal with Endurance. Don't tell people anything just to get a sale or to get somebody signed up.

It was hard to get ahold of a person when I was trying to cancel the contract because for one thing, Endurance used a different company to pay. I did two different payments. When I signed up with Endurance, they were able to refund me that. But then I had sent them my first payment while I was still going through my contract. When I tried to get that money back, it was hell. I was on the phone for hours. Nobody knew what I was talking about.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I decided to keep my current vehicle in light of the tight new/used vehicle supplies. I saw a TV ad on Endurance Auto Repair Insurance and checked into it. The agent I spoke to was trying to be very convincing. It sounded like a pretty good deal so I signed up. However I am currently reviewing the contract in detail to see if there are any gotchas. If I am satisfied, I'll keep it. I have 30 days to cancel it if I'm not satisfied with the details. It's basically bumper to bumper coverage for the first year then just mechanical coverage after that.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I was under the impression that Endurance covers everything from bumper-to-bumper. I was told even maintenance, besides tires and stuff like that, was covered. But when something actually happened with my vehicle, I came to find out they don't cover anything. And if they do cover, they cover it partially. They refunded me for everything. It wasn’t a problem. Still, I was lied to.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

The gentleman that I talked to seemed very forthcoming and knowledgeable about the product. But it's a bit pricey. It takes a lot out of my budget.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

It was kind of annoying when I was signing up because they were talking to me in terms that I didn't understand the coverage. I had to tell the guy that I would call him later and then I did my own research. But Endurance should have simplified it for me. So it would have been easier for me to understand what they were talking about. But overall, I was pretty satisfied with the experience. The extended warranty was pretty good for the money.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I got the Endurance warranty, and I thought the plan was good. It was fitting my budget. Overall, I liked it. I'm gonna call to cancel, though. I don't have the vehicle right now, so it would not make sense for me to be paying for the warranty monthly.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

When I spoke with their representative, he sounded very knowledgeable. It was kind of a mixture of a sales pitch and knowledge. It wasn't extremely pushy. He was a good sales representative. With other companies, there was too much talking and too fast talking.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

I purchased my policy 9 months before I had a problem. When I went to get my water pump fixed I was told it wasn't covered because the mechanic wrote down the wrong mileage on my car. Even though I could prove it was a error, they refused to pay. Then 6 months later my power steering pump went out. The claim was denied that it was "normal wear and tear". I then had a traction control problem and that was denied because it should be covered under a recall. My car was not eligible for the recall because it was produced later in that year after the problem was discovered. I paid over 2 years $2400 and every claim I had was denied.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

When I reached out to Endurance, the rep was very pleasant. He explained everything to me and told me about the one-time thing that I could check the battery, although he didn't tell me that it was only so much money towards it. They don't send out hard copies of the contract and I had to print it myself on someone else's computer. Then, when I was reading it, I realized that it's only like $45 that goes toward the battery on a one-time basis. The batteries cost $107. They need to be upfront, especially when the customer gets the plan that covers supposedly bumper-to-bumper.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Before I signed up, I checked out Endurance's website and everything was straightforward. They called me quickly. Because when I started looking for something, I put in my information and all of a sudden, all kinds of stuff started coming to me. I would have liked to have more time or more miles on my warranty. But that is the only thing.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

I like everything about Endurance. Their rep did real good. When he explained the warranty to me, I understood the different packages and I decided to go with the one I could afford. One of the perks of having Endurance is if I'd be traveling abroad and the car breaks down and it's gonna take a couple days to fix, I'd have a place to go and a car to drive. I like that.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Signing up with them went smoothly. The rep was helpful and answered most of my questions.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

The representative was fine. My only complaint is she said they would send me information in the mail about the plan and the coverage and I never received anything.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information