Get Pricing

Endurance Auto Warranty

4.4/5 (1832 ratings)
Get Pricing

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Endurance was recommended by the dealership and when I signed up with them, it was very easy. Their rep was very personable and very knowledgeable.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I purchased an Endurance Extended Warranty Repair plan over a year ago, for my 2006 Chevy Colorado. I have been spending almost $70 a month since that point in time. My truck has been extremely dependable over the years since I purchased it, but I was worried that if a major repair was needed, I wouldn't be able to afford the repair costs. I went with Endurance because I was "PROMISED" that if my vehicle ran into any issues, they would pay the repair cost, up to what my truck's current Bluebook value. Which is around $4000. For the first time yesterday, I actually needed to use the insurance. I needed a new ignition switch and a new battery. The total costs were around $700. The repair shop spent hours on the phone with Endurance, trying to fill out the seemingly endless paperwork necessary. After all was said and done, Endurance paid around $250. That was it!!!!

What they don't tell you, is that they don't cover the actual cost of the repairs. They have a stupid, limited system setup which tells them how much the repair should cost (According To Who, It's Definitely Not The Actual Experts!). So if you get a price from 10 different repair shops and they all say it will be around $700 for this type of repair, but the Endurance's severally limited system says it should only be $250, they will give you $250 towards the repair. Endurance isn't an expert, but they act like one when when it comes to the price of the repair. I was royally screwed over by Endurance, simply because I trusted them to live up to their word and value our agreement together. Had I just taken the $70 a month and put it into a savings account, I would have had over $1500 in it now. More then enough to pay for the repair and I would still have money left over.

My suggestion, set up a savings account and never, ever get involved with a criminal enterprise like Endurance or any of these scam warranty companies! They are all the same. They will steal your money and when you actually need help, they will leave you in ruins! Imagine if I had been paying for this for the last 16 years of my ownership?! I would have wasted $13,440 on these criminals and I would have only gotten $250 in repairs! Please trust me, Endurance is a company run by criminals! Do not give them a dime!! Literally they are not even with 1 cent of your time and money!!! They will make you every promise in the world, but they will never honor their word.

Oh and I can see that Endurance must hire a lot of Bots and fake review writers, because every valid negative consumer rating seems to be pushed way down the lists, while very generic fake positive reviews are pushed to the top. Endurance isn't even able to act in an honorable way when it comes to their reviews! Where do their criminal tendencies end?!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

The rep I talked to, Rachel, was very courteous. She did her job and she gave me a nice quote. So, everything was great.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

My wife googled car warranties and Endurance came up. They are a lot cheaper than my previous provider. It's a lot more miles it’ll go for and it was 10 times a better deal. Somebody did a good job of making Endurance stand out in that web search and I'm glad I have it because I don't want to spend every dime I have on a new transmission or rebuild engine. The reps were on-the-spot and perfectly helpful.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I researched the top five auto warranty places and Endurance came out to be number one. The person explained that I had to wait a month for the 1,000 miles on the vehicle. I've done both, so I got the card, and it's activated. In case something happens, the vehicle is covered. I knew exactly how much and how long I have to pay. It's just that a month was too long for me. Two weeks is fine, especially when putting a big down payment on the warranty.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Endurance seemed to cover more and their price was fair. Each of their reps had their information down. Also, they set up payments for me. I gave them the information, and they did everything. That was pretty easy. Having a warranty is the best way to go. I feel comfortable having it.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Signing up with Endurance was easy. The rep I worked with was very helpful and answered my question. I was a little leery because of CarShield whom we spent a couple of years paying, and they didn’t pay anything, and he pretty much reassured me. Everybody's been nice so far.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Endurance didn’t work with me. They told me what I got for the money and didn’t try to go lower. I paid them 200 and something dollars upfront and then, it was supposed to be 100-something a month. I've been looking if there’s anything from them in the mail about the policy but I've got nothing from them. I want paperwork in my hands showing what I'm getting for this money and when my bill’s due, and they didn't give me that. So, if they don't, I'm gonna cancel them. I want my money back and I’ll go to somebody else.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

When the rep read off the VIN number and I asked him if there was any kind of warranty on there, he was able to tell me. That helped me out a lot. He answered all my questions and I have a maintenance package that he included just in case.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I had a good conversation with the salesperson. It went pretty smoothly. I was satisfied with what was offered and it was similar to what I thought it might be.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information