Endurance Warranty Reviews

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payment plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars
    Cons
    • Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

• 4%
    • 1%
    • 6%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Warranty?

1 featured review
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Warranty?
      CoveragePrice

Reviewed June 9, 2024

My experience signing up with Endurance was very good. Nathan was the one I dealt with and he was honest and forthcoming. I looked up Endurance while I talked to him. I was looking for a warranty for my van and I liked what he said. I like the price, too. It's worth it. I like the idea that I can call a tow truck any time I want to, and it's covered, too.

Pinned

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Nathan and that you're satisfied with our services. Your peace of mind is our priority. If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 9, 2024

The signing-up experience with Endurance was very easy and it went very quickly. The rep seemed to nearly know what he was talking about. They also sent me an email with PDFs of all the information.

Pinned

Dave, we're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experiencesign-up! We’re here for you anytime.

Reviewed June 9, 2024

I've been with Endurance for four years now and I haven't had any problems with it.

Pinned

Hi,Harris. We are incredibly grateful to have you as a customer. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review. Thank you!

Reviewed June 9, 2024

The only thing I don't like about Endurance is, that they have the thing that's 1,000 miles and a month. The other companies don't have that. I had a problem with my vehicle and they wouldn't cover it because it hadn't been 1,000 miles yet. We got it fixed and had to pay it out-of-pocket. But the coverage seems good and when I signed up, it was easy. I called and talked to a rep. He explained things to me. He talked me through everything and signed me all up. It took about 15 minutes.

Pinned

Hi, Julie. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

It's important to know that there is a 30-day and 1,000-mile waiting period before your policy can be used to allow you and Endurance to make sure that everything is in place and that you have the correct plan for your car.

Reviewed June 9, 2024

The signup process at Endurance was easy. The only thing is it'd be nice to get a hard copy of the policy when you sign up and I was told I couldn't get it, that it's electronic.

Pinned

Hi, Beth. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceClaims HandlingPricePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed June 9, 2024

I signed up my daughter's car on April 17th and on May 17th, I was looking at the app and it said my payment hadn't been received. So I called Endurance and I said I don't understand because I have an automatic payment. The automatic payment didn't come out that day for the first month. The girl said that when I signed up, I had given them 125,000 miles on the car and they gotta update the mileage. They switched me to somebody else and the guy said that it’s been more than 30 days since I took out the policy. It was 31 days so they would have to rewrite the policy. We had to start all over again. They rewrote it and that was the 17th of May. They said that it was effective then.

On the 30th of May, I got a phone call from Endurance saying that they had taken out a $29 reinstatement charge. And the guy called me up and said they were gonna refund the $29 but there's a $95 start-up fee. They said there was no equity in the account. They’ve taken out two payments from me already and they said that was the old account. And now it’s a new account. I was just looking at my policy and it says that if it was canceled within 90 days, they're supposed to give me all the money back. But it says that if I cancel. And because they canceled it, they don't have to give me the money back. I told the guy this sounds like fraud to me. Regardless, I gave them the $95 and asked if this policy was gonna go into effect on May 17th, which was when I took it out. They said yes. But then I got the policy that starts on May 30th.

I put my son's car on there on the 17th of May and that's all in effect, and that has the right mileage on it. When I took my son's policy, the very next day, I got an email asking me to update the mileage, because I didn’t have the exact mileage on me that day. I called Endurance and I updated the mileage, and everything went through fine.

Signing up was very easy, straightforward and nice. The reps were very cooperative with signing up. But then this. I even asked what would happen if I didn't call to find out why it says that my payment is late and the next day, I went in and brought my car in, and they have an active policy. The guy said they probably would have honored it because the mileage would have been past 1,000 miles. So it's past 1,000 miles from 125, but it's only 2,000 miles more, so it's not considered crazy. And they probably would have done that. He said that if I read my contract, I’ll see that it says I have 30 days to update it. But I got an email about my son’s and I asked why I never got an email about that.

The guy said that the guy who was talking to me was new. I asked what that had to do with me. They didn't train their people properly when they were selling it and I gotta pay two months payments. They won’t even credit me for the $95 out of the 200 that I paid them. Now I'm wondering what's gonna happen if I submit a claim. But the overall price is good and I don't have any problem with that. I had to pay extra as a first-timer, so it was comparable to the extended warranties I put on the car when I bought the car.

Pinned

Hi Paul, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to see what we can do to make things right. Please email feedback@endurancedirect.com with these details and your coverage plan information, and we will be in touch soon.

Customer ServiceCoveragePrice

Reviewed June 9, 2024

The representative was great. I wanted to make sure that I got the best price and what would meet my needs without hitting my bank account so hard, and given the consideration of how much it costs to get a car repaired. I only have one vehicle. So, if something goes wrong, I'm up a creek without a paddle. I continued looking and talking with Endurance and they were able to work with me to get good coverage and get what I needed for a reasonable price. I particularly like that I paid for three years and I still got two more years' worth of coverage. I'm 73 years old. If I'm still alive five years from now, I'll be satisfied.

The customer service told me I was gonna get a hard copy and an email copy of the contract, and I didn't get the hard copy. I wanted a hard copy to keep in my car so, I was a little disappointed in that. I eventually ended up printing off what I got but I'm still not satisfied. I wanna be able to sit down and peruse it at my leisure and I can reference it easily without having to see if my computer or internet is working. I pay $104 a month to Endurance. I live in Florida. So, I'm looking at over $3,000 a year in homeowner insurance and $1,200 a year in car insurance. So, it was a hard decision to make. Endurance is not the cheapest but sometimes getting the cheapest is what you get.

Pinned

Hi, Ann. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Refunds & Payouts

Reviewed June 9, 2024

My son has a current contract. They paid once but now that he has a major issue they are trying to say he has a lift kit which he does not and void warranty/ Beware they will pay for minor stuff then screw you if it’s a large issue. I am canceling my warranty over this.

Pinned

We're sorry to hear you'd like to cancel your coverage with Endurance. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any confusion regarding your coverage. When time allows, please contact our customer service team so we may see if there's anything we can to do make things right or to discuss options regarding cancellation.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Endurance Auto Warranty would be a good investment in case something happened to your car with a breakdown, especially if you don't have a brand new car but you gotta keep it running. They offer roadside assistance. You might need that one day. The sign-up was less than 10 minutes. The representative told me what the program consisted of, what I could expect as far as any work I may need done on my car, what's involved and not involved. When I have questions, I would call them. They were always ready to answer, very easy to reach.

Pinned

Hi, David. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Endurance Auto Warranty told me the cost and what was covered. I was happy with what they told me. Also, they have sent me a book about Endurance and it explains a lot. It was a good plan they gave me.

Pinned

Hi, Henry. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance! We take pride in knowing our customers are happy!

Price

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I talked to a lady yesterday and she was nice. Everything was fine with the sign up process but Endurance is very expensive.

Pinned

Thank you so much for rating us so highly, Nina! We are grateful that you took the time to leave us your feedback - it helps us to improve service for everyone!

CoverageTech

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I got to go to the Mercedes Benz service center because there's a problem with the engine turn-on of my car. There's too much noise and shaking. The dealership said that I should use my Endurance warranty and that they could call them. But they said that the labor charges are high and Endurance doesn't want to pay something like that. My warranty is paid and I have full coverage. So, I have to pay the $100, then they'd have to pay the full amount. But the problem is the dealer is very busy and they need to do the appointment. So, this is a headache to me.

Pinned

Hi, Yong. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’d like to learn more about what's going on and see what we can do to help. When time allows, please give our team a call at 1-866-432-4443.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I feel pretty good about my coverage with Endurance. Their price is reasonable and I was highly satisfied with their sign-up process.

Pinned

Hi, Randy. Thank you so much for rating your sign-up experience with us so highly!

Reviewed June 8, 2024

The price was good and I liked that if something was to happen to my car, there was no limit as to what Endurance would pay the service people, whereas others had a limit. If we took the car into the shop, they'd only pay 150 bucks an hour for the worker, whereas Endurance didn't do that. So, I didn't have to worry about that piece of it. I had an easy experience with Endurance. The rep reviewed everything with me and was able to answer any questions.

Pinned

Hi, Alexandra. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I used the policy once when my car had an issue and Endurance covered the majority of the work. My car had the check engine sign and it wasn't even a big issue because it was just the gas cap. But they found some other issues in the engine and the bill was supposed to be 6,000 and I only paid around 800. They explained to me the things they were not able to cover that as per the contract, they were not supposed to do it. So I trusted them on that. I'm good with what I have now with them.

Pinned

Hi, Raoul. We’re so grateful to have you as a part of the Endurance family and for your trust in us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service in the future!

Reviewed June 8, 2024

The experience I had with them was great. The sign-up process was very easy. The guy who helped me sign up for it was also very helpful and explained everything to me. His name was Alpha. I'm very happy.

Pinned

Hi, Joann. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

- The Endurance Team

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Terrible company, liars and smoke throwers, they messed me over on my repairs, I had to come out of pocket! Left a review on the BBB and was promised a refund check in June/July last year. Check was never sent (wow). Fast forward a year later they say "You didn't sign the email." Ok fine, I sign it and am guaranteed a check (2 months ago) guess what...It never came, of course. Now they're saying they have to do an investigation about if it was cashed. (Doubt they ever did) now they're just holding it more saying it's still being investigated, even though it was promised this week. Save yourself the drama and go with someone else. I use Carshield now and they're much better. Oh! And they had the nerve to send me a policy lapse letter in the mail this week...Wow!!!

Pinned

We’re sorry to hear about your less-than-satisfactory experience. This is not in line with our standards, and we would like to make it right.

Please email us at feedback@endurancedirect.com with your details so we can find a solution. Your feedback is important to us, and we are committed to resolving this matter.

Resolution In Progress
      Customer ServiceSales & MarketingRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Wife and I decided to cancel. The lady I spoke to kept saying we didn't know what we were doing. Why would we cancel. Then continued offering more discounts if we kept policy. Finally she put me on hold to get to refund area. Very hard pressure sales tactics.

Pinned

We appreciate your feedback, Rick. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to us at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 7, 2024

My contact today was to pay my monthly bill. The process was easy-peasy with no hassles and no pressure. The best part of it all was that I spoke to a person and didn't have to navigate recorded messages. Now that's true customer service!

Pinned

We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service, Julie. We’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. We're sure it will make their day!

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I would not use Endurance Warranty. I purchased my car in 2023 and because the previous owner had it diagnosed in 2022, they will not cover my repairs, stating preexisting conditions. How was I to know the car was previously diagnosed with the same issue. It didn't have any issues when I purchased in 2023. I didn't have any issues until 2024. How are they penalizing me for preexisting conditions from another owner.

Pinned

We're sorry to hear about your experience Cee Cee. Please reach out to our support team so we can review your claim in detail and work towards a resolution. Your satisfaction is important to us.

Claims HandlingCoverageSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Not interested! Had very bad experience with Endurance and CarShield!!!! It's all a legalized rip-off for customers!!! I paid 260 a month to Endurance for two vehicles over a year!!! To be covered! So I wouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket expenses in case something happened to my vehicles! And on one of my vehicles front calibers went bad and seized up and burnt through the brake hoses causing very expensive repair! Contacted Endurance Auto and ask and made sure that calibers were covered! They said yes and they told my vehicle to get repaired! Once the claim was filed and the mechanic explain what happened that the calibers seized and no lubricant due to hoses burnt because of heat from calibers seized!

My claim was denied due to the explanation of the verbiage of using the words seized and no lubricant! That the mechanic used to describe the reason the calibers broke! How else, do you describe calibers not working? Endurance denied my claim and left me with out-of-pocket expense of over two thousand dollars!!!! I was highly upset and canceled my policy on both of my vehicles and I have yet to be reimbursed!!!! And I went through the same experience with Car Shield a few years ago!!! With that said that's why I do not trust or am I going through any more car coverage warranties because it's a waste of money that I don't have! False advertisement, and they can deny any claims if they choose to and come up with clauses in the claims like certain verbiage used by the mechanic to describe why your vehicle needs to be repaired!!!

Pinned

Hi Ayesha, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to see what we can do to make things right. Please email feedback@endurancedirect.com with these details and your coverage plan information, and we will be in touch soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I had a policy a few years ago on my BMW. I had this policy for a year. My drive shift shifted and hit my oil pan gasket and all the oil leaked and blew my motor. Endurance told me it was my fault. How the hell was that my fault. Well of course they did not pay for any of my repairs. Save your money. Don't mess with these people. SCAM.

Pinned

Shuntel, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We take your concerns seriously, and we’d like to look into the matter. Please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com with your coverage plan information so we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Very helpful. I am completely satisfied with the explanation of my policy. All of my questions were answered and the lady was extremely polite. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you,.

Pinned

Hi, Kenton. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Very professional and friendly service agents. They were very informative regarding the plan I purchased and answered all my questions. I am looking forward to working with these individuals should the need arise and I require service on my vehicle.

Pinned

We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service, Joe. We’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. We're sure it will make their day!

Price

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I like Endurance's price and services. Signing up was a very easy process, and the agent was very knowledgeable, pleasant, professional, and compassionate. I would recommend Endurance.

Pinned

Hi, Frederica. Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad your experience with us was a great one.

TechSales & Marketing

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Trash they needed me to approved, tear down of the engine before they would even accept anything. They said it would be accepted, then they denied it now. I have to pay seven thousand dollars from a little loophole they had in the contract. They are a huge scam and the dealer said they are not going to work with them anymore because they are a big scam.

Pinned

Payton, we’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We are committed to the satisfaction of our customers and value your feedback. We would like the opportunity to investigate your concerns further.

Please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com and a representative from our team will contact you soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

The Representative was very well knowledgeable and trained. He help me with all my concerns and questions regarding my coverage. Excellent job. I would def recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a peace of mind.

Pinned

Thank you for recommending us in your review! We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. We’ll make sure that they receive your feedback.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

I'm with this company that's really patient. Kind sweet understanding to make sure that you understand what they're talking about. They are not going to get off the phone until they are done with your questions. If you do not understand it after that you see the price and stuff, they still gonna have staff. That's gonna be patient to explain everything to you correctly. I still didn't understand it for past couple days. But then all of a sudden, I caught on to what they're saying. There's 2 different companies. They work with and I have one of them. And I'm glad I have this company. Cause my car be down so many times can we spin out-of-pocket just pay? For the dispenses of our cars.

Pinned

Hi, Christina. We are delighted that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rating!

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I got two vehicles covered by Endurance. I didn't have a problem with the overall sign-up process.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback, Devera! We're glad to hear that the sign-up process went smoothly for both of your vehicles. If you need any assistance or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I had tried a couple of other companies and Endurance was the third one I talked to and I liked their plan. Their customer service was great. They explained everything to me and I liked them. The cost was good and the options are good. It's what I was looking for.

Pinned

Hi, Samantha. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-Star review. Thank you!

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information