Endurance Auto Warranty

Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: July 30, 2022

Someone shared with me that Endurance was a pretty good extended warranty company to go with for a BMW so I decided to do it. Since I’ve had it, I’ve had one thing covered on it. I thought they would cover a little bit more. I had something with the door handle and in the policy, the door handle is not covered. There are similar items and different things that happened. It seemed like you have to go through quite a bit to get some things done.

Also, customer service could have been a little bit better at times. Sometimes, they could be short. When I was obtaining the policy, everything was rosy-rosy, real nice, and pleasant because it was a sale. I didn’t expect that it would change afterwards. When I called a few times, it was cut and dry. There was no sign of, “Let me see what we can do. Let me look into it." I didn’t like that. Those issues aside, Endurance is okay because I’m covered if anything major happens.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Wayne. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Original review: July 30, 2022

On the rare occasion that I have spoken to them, they've been very helpful and pleasant. In the three times that I’ve used the warranty, there has been no question handling the issue.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Karen. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!

Original review: July 29, 2022

I went to the Ford dealership with my truck a 2017 F250, went to the service advisor. Told him I had an ENDURANCE policy, they made the call to the claims department. Got an approval right away. Had my oil change. Did not charge me a penny, I was very pleased, thank you ENDURANCE.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Arnulfo. Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team! Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Original review: July 29, 2022

I've only had one repair with Endurance since we've had them and it was good. The Ford dealership that I worked with and bought my car from worked with them to get all the details done. So, I really didn't have anything to do with the discussion through the service manager. So far, my experience has been good.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Anthony. We’re so grateful to have you as a part of the Endurance family, and for the trust you’ve placed in us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service in the future!

Original review: July 29, 2022

Endurance covered a replacement of a transmission and three other things. I just had to wait a while. Unfortunately, we’re in a period of trying to get a transmission was not as easy as I thought. But that had nothing to do with Endurance. They've saved me thousands of dollars. They're well worth the investment. They're fair. They provide shops to take the cars to, which made it great. I have a new mechanic now and he's wonderful. He was a recommendation from Endurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Rita, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Endurance. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Original review: July 28, 2022

When I talk to Endurance, there are quite long wait periods, and it was not smooth. They could have more operators to be able to answer calls much more quickly. They could do better coordination between the initial operator taking in a call or a claim on this policy. When the action after the claim was received, it takes an excessively long time for them to get through all the things they had to do. I was unhappy with the delays. They don't have their claim procedures very well defined from a customer's standpoint nor are they particularly quick, which drives me crazy. They were hard to get ahold of and it's hard to get the process to move forward.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Jim. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Original review: July 28, 2022

Endurance helped me with something big. The issue was how long the process took. Mine took about a month. Sometimes, they tell me different things like somebody will say, “You’ll get reimbursed for this," then that person will say, “No, you don't.” It's a lot of running around and I wasn't getting a lot of callbacks. They could focus on closing claims faster but overall, Endurance is something I'll keep.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Brittany. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you so much for the review!

Original review: July 27, 2022

I have not had a claim at this time but the initial sign up process was very easy and straightforward. The representative that I worked with was knowledgeable and very helpful. Hopefully moving forward any claims that I may have will be handled with the same amount of ease and professionalism.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, James. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Original review: July 27, 2022

Endurance does a pretty good job. They get the job done and they are fair. I just feel like mechanic shops try to mess Endurance over. I had a job done to my truck and Endurance denied the claim. The shop was charging Endurance $6,000 to fix my engine. They turned around and only charged me almost 4,000. I was like, “If it’s gonna be like that, getting a rental shouldn’t be so hard. If my car is gonna stay there, I should be able to get a rental with no problem.” I had to come out of my pocket $500 for a rental because I still had to get back and forth to work. People still have to do things and go about their day. When they had to go look for a rental, I feel like some type of reimbursement should do.

From my experience, the mechanic shop had my car for almost three weeks just for the transmission. The wrong transmission came in. There was a big fuss about that. It took almost four days for them to ship it back. I had to come out of my pocket for a rental, and I still had to get to work. In order for me to get to work, I still have to maintain paying Endurance and pay my bills. It becomes a problem with certain people with certain situations that deal with different problems. As far as that, the job gets done. My big thing is if the customers need a rental, they can get a rental real quick with no problem. Overall, I'm satisfied with Endurance. I would recommend them, but I’ll let people know that if their car is being held, they got to come out of their pocket for a rental until the warranty says, “All right, you can go get a rental.”

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Dorian. Thank you for recommending us in your review! We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Original review: July 27, 2022

The representative from Endurance had had given me a conversation that made me feel comfortable. He told me I'd never have anything to worry about with my car and that for three years, it will be covered through any damage that might occur or any incident that might happen. I was very pleased with them. After I signed on with Endurance, I had two incidents where my air conditioning pump and something small went. They covered those.

About a year later, my transmission went. I brought it to the dealer and Endurance said, “We're only going to pay this much of it because we only cover your car up to its worth.” I had to pay $2,500 out of my pocket towards a transmission because Endurance said they were only covering part of the repair. That was never explained to me in the sales pitch. The questions I asked would have covered this but unfortunately, that small print and the verbiage that was used is very vague. When they say up to the value to the car, they don’t say up to the value your car today. I never realized that the value the car was going to be decreasing each year that I had the policy. Right now, I'm paying on an Endurance policy I can't even use because they told me I've used my benefits that I could get out of that policy. Now if I have another problem with my car, even though I’m paying Endurance, I have no coverage.

I'm very disappointed at Endurance and will never tell a friend about them. I had security till I needed them. Then when I needed them, they shafted me. What I was told verbally was not what I received contractually. They gave me 50% of the information and waited till I needed them to tell me the other 50%, which was not fair at all. I'm going to talk to my brother-in-law and see if there's a way to sue them for the money that I lost. They better hope I don't find that conversation because their guy was very selling and very telling. They should train their salespeople to be upfront about Endurance and not take advantage of people down the line because now there's nothing I can do.

If somebody doesn't have major problems with their used vehicle, they probably could get away with Endurance and pay the money. But people have to be very leery of companies like Endurance. I hope that someday, Endurance could look at the way they run their process and their operation because extended warranties are important for people like me who fall in love with a car and want to keep it. It's frustrating to find out that you’ve been sold a bill of goods when you need them.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi Jim, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to learn more about it and see what we can do to make things right. Please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: July 26, 2022

My engine went out in my truck. I had the dealership call the warranty people, and I didn't really have to talk to the warranty people. The dealership did all the talk. With Endurance, the process depends on which package you choose. So, if you choose the wrong package, you’re still kinda gonna be out of pocket yourself. I didn't choose the rental car because I was gonna have to pay for it myself.

I thought that Endurance would take care of anything that will happen to the truck based on its value. The catch to that is they'll take care of the truck based on the value, but after you pass the value of the truck, they don't take care of anything else. I gotta get a motor. I had some transmission work done on the truck maybe three years ago. I had to come out of pocket a whole lot of money because the dealerships don't wanna deal with extended warranty companies, and I had that same problem with my motor. I had to go and pick my truck up from GMC again because they didn’t wanna deal with the outside warranty company. Overall, the warranty is good. It's just the mechanics. They're making it hard on us because we chose to get an outside warranty and not go through the dealership.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Orin. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to us at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I read that Endurance is pretty good so I went with them. Everything's good. For a claim I had, they covered the one part which is good. It was the timing chain. The only thing was they didn't cover the other two that I needed years ago. When I read through the things, it showed that all those parts were covered. But when one part went, they were like, "We don't cover if it leaks." The whole reason why the part goes is because it leaks. It wasn't damaged. There's no other way for this part to go other than the seal and they won't cover it because of the seal. That's the only thing I don't understand.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Laura, thank you for your review. All feedback is important, and we’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience.

Please email feedback@endurancedirect.com with details about your experience and policy number, and we will be in touch.

Original review: July 25, 2022

I had one small problem, but I kind of resolved it on my own. I had a claim where the car was having a problem, but I kept taking it and every time I would take it, they would do something different. I was having to pay, but the problem wasn't resolved. Still, I'm okay with Endurance. I'm happy with their claims process. I would refer a friend to Endurance for their service.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Joyce. Thank you for referring us and for providing feedback on your experience. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: July 25, 2022

When I originally got Endurance last year in November, I was told they were gonna mail me my contract. I still haven’t seen it to this day. Whatever the distribution email they had going out, I never received it. They would take my money ever so happily every month on the same day but I couldn’t get a contract so I could read it. The only way that I actually got a copy of the contract was I had to call and spoke with one of the customer service reps. While I was on the phone with her, she emailed the contract from her computer to me and it popped right up.

When I called and talked to a customer service rep, she told me “If you’ve made it your three months, then you can go ahead and take your car so you could get it checked out." I took my car to the dealership and they denied the claim. When i asked why, they said, "You had two requirements. You had to hit three months, and then a certain amount of mileage. They should have told you that when you got your warranty.” I didn't have anything to read to reconfirm it before I took my car in because I haven't received the actual policy. The girl got real snippy with me. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I finally got to the claims person and she was so nasty that I wanted to cancel my plan right then and there.

I wouldn't recommend Endurance anymore. I took my car not too long ago to the shop. They had my car for two weeks and they're playing back and forth with Endurance. I was told, “Endurance has to sign off on this. Endurance has to give this approval.” Endurance decided that I could wait two weeks for my car until they got ready to actually pay the claim or deny the claim. There was also something about some individual who will have to go to the dealership where my car was to check out what the issue with it was.

At that point, I learned that the warranty that I’m paying, which was near $4,200, doesn’t include the exhaust. If I needed to have my exhaust covered in a fair policy, what am I supposed to do? None of this information was even told to me. Now, I’m out of pocket for another repair. I have read that contract from side to side and from word to word. I know every part of my contract that is covered by Endurance. When I get insurance, it should be working for me. I shouldn’t be doing the work.

I want to deal with this company as less as I possibly need to. I’m really about to go ahead and just pay that thing off and be done with it. It's unreal. This was the worst experience I've ever had with a warranty company. The reason why I chose them was because they were supposed to be 4-star company. That manager supervisor at the claims department made me feel like I wasn’t taking care of my vehicle. It made me extremely mad because a couple of months prior to that, my car was in the shop. I wasn't even thinking about a warranty. If anything goes wrong with that puppy, it gets fixed up immediately whether I have a warranty or not.

Hi, Lashunda.

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We have very high expectations at Endurance and would love the opportunity to improve. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we will see what we can do to make this right.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: July 24, 2022

We got Endurance in November, just a couple of weeks after we got our car. The signup process was good and customer service was very informative, friendly, and helpful. The reviews that I read said that the warranty was bumper-to- bumper and there are different plans that Endurance offers. That was really appealing for a used car.

We submitted a claim and a new transmission was put in the car last month. We did the Nissan dealership here in town and they dealt with Endurance. That was a blessing that Nissan did the back and forth so it was super easy on our part. It was a little bit time-consuming waiting for the Endurance people to send out their Inspector and that took a couple of days. In the end, Endurance covered the claim. We had no idea that anything like that was gonna happen with that car and just having that warranty in place was a blessing.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Tammy. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance! We take pride in knowing our customers are happy!

Original review: July 23, 2022

Salesman, service agents, every Endurance agent I spoke with ASSURED me I would only have a $100 co-pay. My alternator died, normal breakdown stuff, and all of a sudden I have a $320 co-pay. Seems endurance didn't feel like paying for the part (alternator) so I'm billed for it. Just another lying warranty scam. I'm looking for a reputable company to switch to. I have no doubt endurance has plenty of obscure clauses and fine print buried justifications they can bring up to justify the sleepy dealings, but I just wanted a straight-up and honest warranty company, not another dirty business ripping their customers off.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi Robert, thank you for your feedback. We strive to make every customer experience enjoyable, and we’re sorry we have not met your expectations.

We’d like to see what we can do to make things right as quickly as possible for you. Please email us directly at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we will be in touch soon.

Original review: July 23, 2022

The Endurance coverage was very well explained. The only issue I had in the process was the first person I spoke with promised to call me back at a certain time to finalize the details and for me to start enrollment but did not call me back. I had to call back and got a different agent. Other than that, everything was very well handled and well explained. The second agent was very compliant and helpful.

I had a claim where my transmission was replaced. Everything was handled well ahead of what I would assume to be handled. The approval was handled quickly and the mechanic had no issues with the company as far as getting approval done. The reimbursement for the rental car was handled very quickly too. It was very easy. That was through the help and the guidance of the representative who told me about getting the car rental services.

For the car rental, I initially went with a different rental company and I ended up losing some money because I didn't realize that Endurance already had very low rates. It's up to $30 a day. When I was researching where I was going to get a rental, I went on the car rental companies' websites to decide which was going to be the cheapest. Endurance has an agreement with the rental car companies that even if you have to go past a five-day coverage, you only have to pay the discounted rate that Endurance has, so it wouldn't change.

I ended up having to pay a bit more out of pocket for the rental. Had I realized that beforehand, I would have just stuck with the Endurance-endorsed rental company and it would have been a bit easier. Other than that, I'm very happy. Endurance is definitely worth it especially if you have older cars or if you have extra funding and you're not paying a car payment and you want to make sure that your car is going to be taken care of.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Evanthia. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate it!

Original review: July 23, 2022

My experience with Endurance was relatively easy. They listened to my concerns and found me the right plan for what I was looking for and for the right price. They went to the one plan that was going to cover everything I wanted to cover and there was really only one choice for what I wanted. When I had a claim, I went to a dealership and gave them my information. They told me what was wrong with the car then they did the reaching out to Endurance for me. At the end of the service, I paid my deductible. Get Endurance. It's pretty simple and seamless. If one big thing goes wrong, it definitely pays for itself. They don't have any real arguments.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Michael, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Endurance. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Original review: July 22, 2022

The claim process went horrible. I filed my claim, and Endurance Auto Warranty told me that the unit was 100% covered. They came back and told me that they would deny my claim because the mileage on my vehicle that they got off my vehicle versus what CARFAX said was incorrect. So, it was a human error on someone else’s part, but I had to do all the legwork to get all of that rectified with CARFAX. And I had to go back to the actual dealership that put the wrong information in but the people said that they couldn't go back in the system to change it because it was over two years ago. So, I had to get with them, get a letter, and fax that. Once I got that rectified, I went back to Endurance with all of that stuff that I sent to them. And they said, “Okay.”

They sent an adjuster out that was on crutches, which was a third-party adjuster, who was unable to perform his job with checking on the vehicle to see what was going on with it. He wanted my mechanic, who owns his own shop, to stop working on other people's vehicles to do the whole claim for him so he could just put everything in the system. And he didn't call him. So he went back and denied my claim due to my mechanic not being able to do his job to help him do the adjustment for the adjuster. So, I had to go back and tell ask them what was going on. They said that my shop was rude, which was not.

I had to call back and tell Endurance what was going on. They told me, “We're not going to use your shop because he is rude and he refused to help the adjuster there.” I’m the client. I make my payments every single month, no question asked. I had to beg them. They said, “No, we’re not going back to that shop. We’re gonna use somebody else.” So, they had to call around the area where I stay at to see who will work on my vehicle. That took a couple of days. But they never found anyone. Because I told them, "No one else works on my vehicle. They’re not certified. They’re not trained to work on my kind of vehicle unlike the shop that I take my vehicle to. Because I trust him. He’s trained on foreign vehicles. He knows what he’s doing." They called around everywhere in Brunswick, but no one wanted to touch my vehicle.

So they had to go back to the shop that they said that they wouldn't use anymore, sent another adjuster out, which was the same adjuster that came out the first time they denied it, and he called and made an appointment. My shop just said, "Want to know something, Michelle? We’ll just go ahead and drive the car. Because you are the person in the middle. We are sorry all this is happening to you.” My vehicle sat at the shop for over a month before work even was done to it, because I fought back and forth with Endurance. It got so bad until I had to call the BBB and take out a claim against Endurance because everything was faulty.

So once Endurance was, “We’re gonna cover the unit,” my transmission for my vehicle was $7,000. And they refused to buy a brand-new transmission for my vehicle. So, they got me a transmission from a salvage yard that came with a 100,000-mile, one year warranty. If anything happens to it, it’s on me again. With the transmission that was delivered, my mechanic had to do certain things to put on my vehicle because it was a used transmission that would go in. It had to be all new seals. So, he had to end up opening a second claim just so Endurance could pay him for that. My actual shop had to fight with Endurance once they okayed, and they talked about the price of how much it would cost, what's the hours, and they had to fight with Endurance just to get the payment for doing the work on my vehicle. It was the worst entire claim I ever had to go through with Endurance. It was completely unprofessional.

Most of the customer service reps are completely monsters. Two people's customer service was beautiful, and they tried to help me to the best of their ability. But everything else was horrible. So, I have my shock on the left side of my truck that my mechanic submitted at the same time as the transmission issue, and Endurance said that they never received it. “Okay. You have to take out another claim. That’s a covered unit." "Okay."

My mechanic tried to start a claim for that. And Endurance said, “Oh, sure. That’s a covered unit.” And did the thing. He sent the paperwork to them, told them how much the part was. But they said, “Oh, no. We don’t cover shocks.” But it’s a one-piece component. So instead of me fighting with Endurance, I just said, “Forget it." I haven’t even got the part fixed on my truck. Because my mechanic was like, “Okay, I want to go ahead and start this claim now while your truck is here and you have it not wait anywhere. So, they’ll know that this was already there. They wouldn’t think that it just happened."

At the end of the day, I wanted to see where it was going at again just to even do that. On top of all of that, all of the runaround, and all of the work I had to do Endurance, and fix this and that, and they would not do it because of this or that, I didn't even have a rental car. I had to beg people to take me to do all the running around. Because they refused to even give me a rental car until the claim was approved. So, my claim didn’t get approved until almost near a month. They didn’t care. My claim didn’t get approved until over a month because I had to keep going and fighting back and forth. I fix one thing, and they would find another reason why they didn’t want to pay on my claim. I fix that issue, and they would find another reason. I was so close to getting a lawyer and suing Endurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Michelle. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us.

Original review: July 22, 2022

They don't keep their word of the warranty. They always use an excuse so they won't pay. I had a problem with my vehicle and sensor of the engine it won't cover and other of the front by the wheel it won't cover also.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi Alejandro, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to learn more about it and see what we can do to make things right. Please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: July 22, 2022

It was a positive experience with Endurance. They're very professional and I'm satisfied with the service.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Lamar. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!

Original review: July 21, 2022

After I was bombarded with too much info, and hung up, I then contacted their Customer Service number which took one hang up on their part and then I was again bullied for cancelling the policy. I spoke to a customer service agent whose last name was Noah. She said I would receive the cancellation email and the money they already took out of my account would be refunded and that no other payments would be processed. This was within the 30 day trial period, and it was the first day of the 30 day trial period. I feel I was pressured and taken advantage of.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Eileen and are sorry to see that you may not have had the best experience. If you have additional details, we would like to hear more to see what we can do to make things right. You may send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: July 21, 2022

Customer service was excellent and all of my questions were answered and the rep Cierra did a great job. I never have an issue getting ahold of the company and I have always been taken care of and never have had any problems. Great service.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Mary. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: July 21, 2022

The person that helped me was very understanding and knowledgeable in explaining the program to me. The coverage is okay too. I don't have a problem with having it and the services that it provides. I just have a problem with the timeframe it takes to complete a claim. I just recently used the coverage for motor mounts, and someone had to come out to the auto place to confirm that I did need the motor mounts. It went through a couple of weekends at the auto place, and nobody came. When I called, they said someone should be there in 24 hours, but they weren't there in 24 hours.

The weekend came up then it was a holiday, so I had to wait for that. I was dissatisfied with it, and this is not the first time. I had something done to the car a few months before that, and it was the same thing. I had to wait a week before I got my car back. This time, I was without my car for six days. That's the only vehicle I have so I had to find a way to work. In the end, my car was fixed, I paid my deductible, but it took so long to follow up. If I was asked about Endurance, I would say it’s better to have something than nothing for coverage. People are just gonna have a time with those claims once they put them in.

Endurance Auto Warranty response
    Hi, Licenia. We’re sorry to see that you had a less-than-satisfactory experience.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and the high-quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right as soon as possible.

When time allows, please give send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

The Endurance Team

Original review: July 21, 2022

I got a policy for my car and then I also ended up getting a policy for my daughter's car, but that kind of went sour. We attempted to file a claim for her car but I didn’t realize that contractually, you can only pay up to the amount that the car is worth. I thought it would be covered for whatever issues were needed.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Benita. We're sorry to see that your expectations were not met. When time allows, please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We'd like to see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Signing up with Endurance Auto Warranty took me 20 minutes. They were very assuring. But my most recent experience with them has been fairly frustrating, because they denied substantial portions of my last repair that I needed done. There was a malfunction in the sliders in the sunroof of my truck. And to do that, Ford quotes a certain number of hours, while Endurance quotes a certain number of other hours from a different source. And they were unwilling to pay the flat rate hours by Ford so, I had to pay the $1,000 of difference in the labor, which I have absolutely no power to negotiate over. It was not relayed ahead of time.

In addition, Ford identified a problem with two components in their sunroof that were originally manufactured as one. So, they separated the rails from the motor. Endurance refused to replace the motors because they were already paying for the one part as it was originally manufactured. But the motors were $500 a piece additional. So, when I was sold the warranty saying, “We have you covered with 100% of electrical and mechanical defects,” that statement is a lie.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Greg. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to us at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Everything with Endurance was handled without a problem. The people that made the transmission work and dealt with them were very satisfied with it. And the manager at the transmission place said that he didn't like to deal with the CarShield folks, that Endurance was much better. They did well in communicating with him to make sure all were covered right.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service Doris. We’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. We're sure it will make their day!

Original review: July 19, 2022

3 months ago I had my truck towed for a loud tapping sound. Waited on the side of the road for 3 hours to have my truck towed. After the mechanic took a look seen that the sound was not my valves. Had Endurance send out 3rd party inspector was told to disassemble to diagnose. Removed the heads and seen where a piston ring may have dented the piston. 3rd party inspector came out. Was told to disassemble more. 3 months I have had the top half and bottom half of my engine removed. Diagnosis for the engine knock piston ring broken. Even clearly stated in my contract piston and piston rings are covered. Still denying the claim as they don't think that's what it is even though 3rd party inspector clearly agreed that it in fact is a internally lubricated lubricated part. Now I'm looking at a lot of money to fix my truck. I warn you do not buy this warranty and expect to have real major repairs.

Hi, William.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I used Endurance for a claim for the transmission on my car. They took care of that, but I’m not completely satisfied with what the dealership did. So, the car has got to go back to the dealership. Something is leaking under the bottom. It messed up my driveway. I got a paved driveway we spent about $10,000 to put in. I drive the car on it, and it's dripping oil on my driveway.

Endurance's customer service is okay. It's just kind of slow about getting back to me with getting back to the dealership. They kept my car for two months, but that wasn’t their fault. They just couldn’t get the part, but I had to rent a van and it cost me $500 a week. Endurance is supposed to cover rental. I just did not send the bill in yet.

Hi, Charles.

Original review: July 19, 2022

First claim, Endurance denied it. Second claim, I had to fight with them to get it done, but it finally got done. The problem is they don't have inspectors in my area, so they had to use a third party inspector. The inspector lied and caused not only caused delays, but I couldn't even get a rental car. I had to come out of pocket for my own rental car. It was a hassle.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Kent. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we'd be happy to help you out.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information