Endurance Auto Warranty

4.4/5 (1838 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I had great experience signing up with Endurance. The rep was very knowledgeable and polite. I wanted the plan on the engine transmission differential, but my plan covers the steering, electrical, air conditioning, and brakes. So, it covers almost everything in the whole car except the things that I expect to wear out. The booklet tells everything word for word what is covered and not. I may not have used the warranty, but at least it's a peace of mind like life insurance.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

Everything went fine with Endurance. Customer service was great and their employees were nice and very professional. They somewhat went over the plan options I received. But after I purchased my policy CarShield called me and offered a cheaper rate than what Endurance was offering.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I liked the policies of Endurance Auto Warranty. I talked to one person there during the sign up and the process was pretty easy.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I'm not happy. Endurance quoted me 125 and now they are billing me more. I paid 250 something for the first payment and then 150 something for the monthly payment. I was trying to get hold of them. I just don't have time because I'm working from Monday to Friday. They are so good at selling something, but I never tried it yet. I will see on the first time that I will use it then I will find out how good they are.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

When I spoke with their rep, I specifically told him what I was looking for and he was able to give me what I wanted so it kind of sealed the deal for me. It was a good experience with Endurance.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

The rep from Endurance was very nice, informative and helped a lot. He was very easy to understand and deal with.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I talked to Endurance's representative and he was very convincing. So, I thought that sounded like a good program. I also liked that Endurance provided for some of the regular maintenance whereas the other companies don't. Do your research and make sure you know who you're comfortable with.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

Endurance explained everything. I had some guy who is in Chicago, and I’ve been with Endurance for several years. He presented everything well. He said, “We can even split up your down payment.” I said, “No. That won’t be necessary. We’ll get it out of the way.” I paid Endurance the down payment and set up a monthly payment. The first draft will come December the 1st and for $130 a month. I was satisfied with the guy. He did a good job of promoting.

However, I was shocked when I got that deal that my contract wasn’t good. A contract is a contract now. I can understand pricing. But not before you have your first month's draft. That is not good. The Attorney General's Office told us to be careful, because I would be 67 here before long. They have been sending out a lot of stuff about scams. And I don't know anything about Endurance. So, I’m gonna try to get away from them. If they don't give me my money, I'm gonna go to the Attorney General's office and get my down payment back. I'm gonna drop it and consider it bad business if they give me my down payment back. But if they wrote me for $250, I'm not gonna be happy.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I had a friend who recommended several companies to get a warranty for my car. I went online, put in some information about my car, and what I needed. Endurance came up as the best one for what I needed so I called and got a warranty from them. I knew what I wanted when I called them and they were very helpful. When I made the call, they set me up with what I needed and a payment arrangement that I could live with, so it worked out very well. Also, I looked for a powertrain warranty, so that was what I got.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I got fully set up in half an hour with a phone call.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I loved dealing with the guy from Endurance. He broke down every section for me such as what’s covered and their two different plans. He was very knowledgeable about the company, which I appreciated and what made me buy it. He made it where I can afford it every month. Purchasing the coverage was very easy. He asked for my VIN number and how much miles I had.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I was very impressed with the guy that sold me. He gave me advice like, "If you want to go with this guy, just make sure you do this and that. Let's compare apples to apples." It was very informative. He made sense and was honest about it, whether I bought from him or not. Just gave me some things to consider as I made my decision.

I liked Endurance's equal offerings compared to the dealer. I have owned 25 vehicles. I typically buy them used. I drive them all to be about, my vehicle is 300,000 miles, and all the maintenance is done by me. So, I'm reluctant to go to an extended warranty because I can fix anything they can fix. But this is my wife's car and she doesn't want me working on it. So, I wanted to go with the cheapest one I could that covers everything on the car that has so much crap that it's expensive to fix. It's a good investment because it's too complicated a car. Replacing that sunroof that my wife has to have is probably 8,000 bucks. It's worth it.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I liked that Endurance is first party. They are actually the people that stand and back behind it.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

The rep was very helpful and the experience with Endurance has been positive so far. I know that I'm covered so that gives me a sense of peace of mind if something major goes on then I do have coverage. I'm hoping that I don't have to use it. But if I do, then at least I have that which could help me.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

The plan that I went with covers pretty much everything. I told the rep I talked to that if it makes this truck move, I want it covered. In the email he sent me, I saw a couple of things that I wanted to question but I wanted to wait till I got the paperwork to see exactly what it is and all that and I still haven't gotten it. But I know it takes a couple of weeks to get it all typed up. Other than that, he answered any questions I had and he seemed pretty knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

The rep handled my questions and concerns about coverage real well. He even answered questions I didn't ask. He was a real professional and knew all about it. And he let me go online and read it and then called me back a little later that day. He didn't push me.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

The reps were very thorough, knowledgeable, pleasant and answered all my questions. They did a good job on letting me know the difference in all of the other ones that were out there because right now, I have Ally and I'm going to cancel them and go with Endurance. The customer service is par excellent. I have trust issues because I'm a veteran with PTSD and I'm leery because I've had issues with authority figures and big corporations. Speaking with the reps at Endurance, I felt good and I’m comfortable going forward with putting my caddy in their hands if I ever have a problem. They should all keep doing a good job.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

The representative was excellent and the plan options were good.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Once Endurance found that I wanted them, I must have had eight voicemails until I finally answered one and went ahead with the process. That was a little overkill, but I didn't blame them. The experience was good. The rep passed me on to his manager, and he got some additional money off. The policy is a little expensive, but I could not afford to be without it.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

The reps from Endurance were both professional and I had no problems with them. They were very knowledgeable. They were able to tell me everything that was involved in the plan, what was covered and what was not. So, I felt good talking to them. People need to know the amount of coverage of the plan that you’re getting to make sure you get one that fits your budget and needs. The reps ran through three different plans with me and I was able to make a choice. I knew which one I needed. I'm happy that I'm now getting my Malibu covered for that policy.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Endurance was recommended to me at the dealership. Signing up was simple and Shawn was real good about it.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I called a couple of months ago and talked to a gentleman. You could be forward and pressure-y a little bit and that would not be a problem to me. It’s a problem if you're rude and he was pretty rude. I didn't want to deal with him and I ended up checking out a few different ones because I didn't like how he acted. Then, I called again and it was a woman that answered. She was a little forward but it was understandable - she was trying to sell a product. But she wasn't rude so I decided to go with her. However, the timeframe of five years was a little short, compared to the others that offered me six and seven years. I wanted the one at least that lasts me 72 months for the time that I financed the car with that I wanted to be covered. The rep says that I could only get a five-year and offered me a five-year, 50,000. I didn't understand the reasoning why because the car is a 2018 with low miles. Hopefully, things will work out with the warranty.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Purchasing from Endurance went smoothly. The reps told me about what’s going on, how the extended warranty works and my payment schedule.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Endurance called me and I had a good conversation with the dude. He explained to me everything that I was getting, plus the bonus features as far as an oil change and all the little ones that people get when they sign up with the company. And he told me about everything, like a lot of people don’t cover certain things, but Endurance does cover. Some auto warranties give stuff like the engine, transmission and powertrain, but they won't cover the electrical or the rear-end. But Endurance covers everything for a cheaper price than everybody, and they gave us extra time.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I liked the benefits, and the guy I talked with was convincing. Also, it was easy to get set up.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

The rep from Endurance broke down everything about what I have, when it starts and why I have that price.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

The Endurance rep I talked to had all the answers that I was looking for. Also, he explained to us that if we weren't happy with it, all we would have to do is cancel. I'm very satisfied with the experience so far.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Endurance offers me the best peaceful solution because their system of approval is much more simple and the way the dealerships are paid. People are more apt to get busy on your repair because of that. That's what I was looking at. Also, their rep was very thorough in answering our questions and was very good at taking her time to explain the questions we had and what was covered and not. She covered everything well. They weren’t trying to oversell me anything and I felt that value was there with the way she explained what I was looking for.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

We were very pleased with the offer that we got from Endurance. They have a good price and they stand behind their words.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Endurance may be a little expensive but it was worth it. I got a good plan for the coverage for our vehicle. The experience was good and everything about how they communicated with me was great. Everything was on point.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information