Endurance Auto Warranty

4.1/5 (1532 ratings)
Get Pricing
Endurance Warranty Reviews

About Endurance Warranty Reviews

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: April 22, 2022

We had a good experience with the rep from Endurance. We needed it at one time and we used it, and we are happy to have the insurance. When I need it, I use it, and I like it. We had some issue on the BMW and they fixed it. They covered well. But when something happened to the battery, they did not cover it. It was an emergency and I mentioned it. They have to help us if it is.

Original review: April 22, 2022

The rep explained everything to me. She was very kind. I brought my car to the dealership and they found out what was wrong, contacted Endurance and Endurance paid whatever they covered, and I paid the remainder. My car's struts were leaking and the dealership replaced them.

Original review: April 21, 2022

It was easy to sign up and the process of using Endurance has been easy as well. I get free oil changes and also, there's a benefit of going into the dealership and just giving them the information and then being able to reach out to Endurance to get the approval for my vehicle to be repaired.

Original review: April 21, 2022

I got the package online. The guy said that it was supposed to be the best plan. He told me that it covers x, y, z. But when it came down to it, when I actually needed something, I was told no. Don't do it. Because Endurance will tell you one thing, but when it comes down to it, it's gonna be different.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Endurance was professional and has excellent service, so far. I gave the technician the information, who took care of everything.

Original review: April 20, 2022

The rep that I talked to was super nice, professional, and informative. Whatever he said he was gonna email me, he emailed me, and then he followed up. He did a good job. But when I put in a claim, the dealership told me it was denied. I don't even know why I was denied. I was expecting to get an email or a call with some explanation. But I haven't heard from Endurance. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get anything.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Endurance's reps were good and helpful. Also, Endurance had good coverage. And it covered some maintenance stuff. Every time that I take my car to get service for regular services, Endurance covered part of it, which is awesome. They cover a lot of the original warranty that didn't transfer since I was the second owner. Having them is a peace of mind.

Original review: April 19, 2022

In the initial stages, there was a bit of difficulty. There were issues that I saw that were covered on my warranty, but when I went to the dealership, the adjuster would come out and say it was not covered. But then that got rectified. Over the last year, I've had a fairly good experience.

Original review: April 18, 2022

The reps answered whatever questions. They explained it as best as what they knew about the company. They did their job. I used the warranty one time and everything went well with that. I took my car in because my gas cap light came on. I told the mechanic I had a policy through Endurance and I had a card that was given to me. So, I just gave them the card, they did the call and I didn't have to call anybody. Everything was taken care of. Everything has been great since I got the warranty.

Original review: April 18, 2022

I had repair done for the belt tensioner from the engine. I gave the dealer Endurance's phone number and they submitted the claim. The warranty is pretty good. I just pay the $100 deductible and they cover everything.

Original review: April 17, 2022

Endurance doesn't have a third-party company doing the underwriting and it makes a big difference. Also, they did what they said they were going to do when I had a claim. I had a wheel bearing repair done. I paid my $100 deductible. They found that I had upper and lower control arm bushings that needed to be replaced. They replaced all of that and I had a $100 kickback.

Original review: April 17, 2022

Endurance was very easy to deal with. I lost the email that had all the policies. All I had to do was do a quick call and the rep sent it over through email. I didn’t have to wait like in a queue while someone was dealing with other customers. So, it was very fast and streamlined. I've had to use the extended warranty one time and it was user-friendly. It was a oil change and I had to replace a belt. I told the mechanic I had the extended warranty with Endurance. I handed him the information, he called Endurance and did it that way. He told me that Endurance covered X amount of dollars, and I would have to come out of pocket a couple of bucks myself. Everything was squared away.

Original review: April 16, 2022

I needed a replacement key. Initially, the car garage where I take my keys was not sure if it was covered so Endurance told me I have to pay out of pocket. But as soon as I called, they issued immediate credit to the garage. So it was covered and a few other repairs. The garage was paid within 48 hours. So it was really quick. Endurance was on point and really great.

I have the Elite coverage and it's very reasonably priced. I'm paying about 105 bucks a month. It could be a little bit cheaper, but the coverage that I get is great because they give me reimbursements if I need to rent a car, towing, or fuel. It's very, very inclusive. If you have a good vehicle brand, even though the mileage may be high, Endurance will cover it. So it really works out great. Overall, it's a great service. I'm very happy.

Original review: April 16, 2022

I've always been pleased with Endurance until yesterday. I took the car in for new spark plugs and new wires and an engine air filter, which was due time maintenance-wise. When the dealership got underneath the car, they found that there was a strut that supports the engine and a mount to the front of it. They called Endurance and they said it was refused. So I had to pay it myself, but I was kind of disappointed because Endurance has such an all-encompassing package right down to brake pads and rotors. There are very few people that even touch that. I'm disappointed in this particular case. But a while back, I did a claim for my automatic transmission and that bill was about $3,200 on Endurance's part. I had Endurance on an '02 Buick, then I had it on an '05 Buick, and now I've got this '08. They’ve all been good. They call and give an okay right away.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I had my car worked on one time and Endurance took care of me. They were very sweet about it. They paid to get my sensors on my car fixed. Something about the transmission was cutting down and I could not use my cruise. I called and asked them if they covered it. They said I was a preferred customer so they covered all of it, except I had to pay my deductible. I'm paying more, but at least my mechanic did not have any problem getting their money from Endurance. I'm very satisfied with them.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I had a claim for a windshield washer motor and I took the car into the dealership, gave them my card and told them what my problem was. They called me the next day, saying it was fixed and ready to go. I’m 100% satisfied so far with Endurance. If you need a policy, they're the one to go with. We used them one time last year and it was perfect. So, everything's going great. Hopefully, I never have to use them. But they’re there if we need them.

Original review: April 15, 2022

The only problem that I have with Endurance is that they don't cover everything that I needed for the coverage to do, or the expenses don't cover as much. There's a price limit. I took the car to the shop and Endurance said they don't cover some of the parts, but it's under the rules that they would cover some of the parts. But when they do cover, there's a $25 limit. I have to pay the difference on that. But everything else so far is good. They did everything on their part. Every time I need a repair, I send the work order in and it gets approved. It's easy peasy.

Original review: April 14, 2022

When I purchased this warranty I was told it was a “bumper to bumper” warranty. I took the guy at his word. Just had an issue to the tune of $1500 with the Def Exhaust system on my truck. Come to find out there is a list of EXCLUSIONS that is a page and a half long - and guess what - the entire exhaust system is excluded along with a host of other things. BUYER BEWARE and READ THE ENTIRE CONTRACT - DO NOT TAKE THEM AT THEIR WORD!!!

Original review: April 14, 2022

Just wanted to say since I am a new customer I don't have much experience with filing a claim or anything, but the whole process over the phone of getting my account set up and all was very painless. I would highly recommend this company for extended car warranties.

Original review: April 14, 2022

The guy that I spoke with broke the coverage down 110%. He was a very good representative of the company. He was very professional and if I had any questions, he gave me his extension number. The thing about buying anything over the phone for people like myself is if I'm giving you information over the phone and I'm not able to see it in person, it makes a little harder. But he made me feel very comfortable. It was very easy process. They allowed me to choose any dealership or repair shop of my choice. I selected a repair shop near my home and they were able to process the claim. Endurance has been a lifesaver. I speak very highly of them and I've told a multitude of people about them.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Endurance is a good company and it has stood by me. I filed one claim and it went okay. They have good people to work with you on any situation that you may have. But I thought they were much better. The only thing I don't like about it is I have to have a deposit of $100 before I can even get something done. That’s the part that I didn't have before. That makes me want to pull it back. I had another company where I didn't have to do that and it does the same thing.

Original review: April 14, 2022

The application process was pretty easy. Every representative was really, really helpful. They explained a lot. The representative let me know that there were even more benefits to getting the warranty with Endurance. There were extended benefits. I had one issue where I was told by the dealership that certain things were not covered that I thought were in the policy. They told me that Endurance was refusing to cover it. But then I called Endurance and they cleared it up that it was definitely covered.

During the whole policy, everything was good. But Endurance didn't explain thoroughly to me that there was a cap on the amount that they would cover. When I found that out, I was coming to the end of the policy and there was no one to give me what my options were or if I can renew the policy if I want to. I ended up going to a point where I reached the cap and I didn't know it for like a week or so until I called in. I had to call Endurance about four times to speak to different people so that I could get help and they promised to give me a call back. But they didn't give me a call back about that. I would have liked to go further or get another policy.

Original review: April 13, 2022

When I spoke to the salesperson, he provided me with a lot of good information and good pricing. So far, I had two claims and they've been processed properly and with no issues. The good thing with the warranty is that I can take the car to a good dealer or mechanic that I can feel comfortable with that they will do the right job, and so far, it worked out fine.

Original review: April 13, 2022

Endurance Auto Warranty covered one thing for me. The auto shop dealt with them. It was fine. But it needs to be made more clear what is and what is not covered, rather than it being buried in pages and pages crap. So far, it has cost me more to have the warranty than it has for the repairs that they have covered. Also, they didn't cover the suspension, which was $4,500. I have a premium car. So for me, Endurance didn't cover what I thought it would. Which is no fault of theirs. I've got a Mercedes that has air suspension. They didn't cover anything on that.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Purchasing the warranty was straightforward and easy to understand. It was fairly easy to claim. I just call in the claim and the authorized shop that you go to follows up in getting in contact with Endurance. But sometimes it depends on the service as needed. Endurance has to send an inspector out, but then sometimes they don't.

Original review: April 12, 2022

The rear end of the car made a funny noise. This was a year after I signed up. I took it to the dealership. They diagnosed it and said it would cost $5,000. But they worked with me and said that they would call the representative. The representative from Endurance came and reviewed the claim. He diagnosed the problem to be a different problem that would cost less, which is fine. And they went ahead and fixed it. It worked fine after that. I’ve had a good experience. Endurance was very helpful.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Just wanted to get a quote from Endurance as my mfg warranty will expire soon. Customer service rep called I told her I was only wanting a quick quote. After she gave me the price, I said very good, she hung up without so much as a thank you, have a nice day, ** or anything. Worst customer ever, won't be doing business with them.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Endurance emailed me a packet after I was signed up. They said, “This is what's covered,” as far as the basic stuff. But they don't get into a lot of detail what is not covered. Also, I don't like that when I had to get my warranty work done, I had to get some of my seats repaired, and they asked the service advisor if I took my seats out of my SUV. I said, “Wxcuse me, excuse my language, but why would I take my seats out of my SUV?” And I don't like they said, “We got to see. Was this done?” Why would I damage something and they will get it fixed? My services on my Ford vehicle were when I had Ford's warranty service. There were no questions asked.

Original review: April 10, 2022

They will find a reason not to cover any repairs. Customer service is a joke! They will talk to you like you are an idiot. When you get to talk to a supervisor, they will not allow you to get 2 words in; they will just tell you that your repairs are not cover because it is due to “wearing out over time”. They are rude, disrespectful and do not follow through with commitments. I would not recommend doing business with this company at all.

Original review: April 10, 2022

I bought the policy with Endurance about a year ago at Christmas, and I had a couple of small problems. The car broke down at a restaurant and there is a repair shop around the corner from the restaurant. They looked at it and they said that it was my thermostat. So, they replaced the thermostat. At that time, the repair guy said, “Oh, you got a fan motor that isn’t running.” So, he replaced the fan motor. It seemed it had taken care of the problem except about a month after that, it quit and my wife’s gone to work. Somebody looked at it and he said, “You need a new engine.” We had it hauled to the Ford garage, which was the closest one to where we were at. They looked at it and they said, “Yes, it needs an engine.”

They called Endurance and Endurance, right away, tried to find an excuse to get out of paying it. They kinda had 155,000 miles on it. They wanted to see every repair ticket we had. On a regular basis, we change our antifreeze at 50,000 and 100,000 and 150,000. I was always changing oil. I pretty much changed as the book said, but I didn't keep impeccable records. I didn't have any proof that I changed the antifreeze except that I had a receipt from Pep Boys that this one had been changed. The adjuster looked at the receipt, and it was for 154,000 miles. “The 4,000 miles over is lack of maintenance. We won't pay it. Goodbye.” I read the materials. There’s nothing that says you must have every receipt and that everything had to be done exactly as the manufacturer said. But as I talked to them, they said, “There's nothing we can do. You didn't take care of your car like you should’ve.”

I’m 90 years old. I've been driving since I was 14. I don't like to do things halfway. As a young person growing up, it's been a habit that every time I pull in a gas station, I raise the hood and check the oil. I always check and make sure there’s antifreeze in it. There was no excuse for that man being what he was. Endurance would not talk to me at all on the phone. All I have of options to do is put up some money and I’m going to arbitration, and I'm supposed to travel for this. I can't do it. So we junked the car and we bought a new car. We canceled our Endurance and they want to know why we were canceling it. I explained and I got no response from that at all.

Endurance never balked at changing the antifreeze or the thermostat, or at replacing the tire. I wasn’t happy there was only one tire. I wanted to change them all. They just paid for one, but I couldn't buy three more with it. They were too dictatorial. On this latest thing, I am extremely dissatisfied. I wish that they would make some changes in selling the merchandise. Never were we told that we had to have all the past history of our car's repairs, and everything had to be documented. We weren't told that we had to take the manufacturer’s manual and do everything as to the manufacturer’s way of saying it. This was never explained to us at the time we bought the policy. I won't go back to Endurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information