Get Pricing

Endurance Auto Warranty

4.4/5 (1838 ratings)
Get Pricing

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The rep was very knowledgeable and it wasn’t a hard sell situation. It was an informative, decision-making opportunity versus some of the other calls I’ve experienced. I knew about the product during the call and the options that would be covered. Money is important to everybody but I would look for what the most benefits are to you in the event you need an extended warranty. I liked the idea that there was some maintenance included in there with Endurance. I liked it because I was gonna get my cost investment back with them.

People should make sure the price is absolutely the best price the company is going to give you. I went for the first quoted price but there might have been room for negotiation. I'm hoping that the extended warranty is something I may not need and that I'll get through the process without anything major. But with something mechanical, it gives you that self-assurance that you have that support, which was the most important thing to me.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The rep was smart. He was quick and answered all the big questions I had to the letter. He was like an Air Force guy. This extended warranty is keeping the car looking good.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

In going through the options, the rep treated it like a tiered type of thing. Endurance has so much coverage under this and that and how many miles I have to drive or what would cost me per mile. It was easy. Also, I liked the price.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I liked what Endurance covered and the rep was very polite and went over everything with me. I felt very confident that this was a good company so we decided to go with them.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Called for a QUOTE on a car warranty and it seemed that they had it all figured out which warranty package was best for me at this certain price, before I let them know what I wanted and then started to sign me up. Whoa Nellie, I told them that I was interested in less coverage with a smaller price per month and so they went down one size package at a reduced price and then started again to sign me up and they absolutely did not want you to get off the phone before they had a commitment from you to purchase this NOW! They need to slow down and let the consumer talk about what they want first and not ram a select package in their ear. They probably operate on a commission base pay.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The Endurance representative was great. I got the highest package. I got a package in the mail from them with a card in it.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I registered on ConsumerAffairs and I was getting phone calls right away. With the three companies that offered, the one I answered was Endurance and I went with the lady. I might have been able to get it a little cheaper but the purchase process was satisfactory. It was very smooth and straightforward. It was a good experience for me. The lady was very kind, informative and gave me the information I needed and wanted. As it turned out, the extended warranty that I had purchased when I purchased the car ended in May and I was totally unaware. I lost my husband this year, I'm a single woman and I'm 77 years old. I need to have the coverage to know that my car is covered in case of anything happening. The car only has 48,000 miles on it and the lady said that they were gonna treat me like a brand-new car.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The rep was very helpful when I signed up and the plans that were offered seemed like they were worth the money.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The customer service was good.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The rep from Endurance was very good and having the warranty is great because you never know when something's going to happen.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The rep went through the detailed information on the policy which were all excellent. Also, the rep explained that I can contact the phone number that he gave if I needed any help or if there were any issues.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

The customer service did everything when I purchased the warranty. I purchased two other warranties because I wasn’t sure which one I was gonna go with. I had to get a quote of my mileage and I had to provide the actual mileage. Endurance updated it to what it should be so that was a good thing. I didn’t like though that I paid for a service where I can get a discount on my battery or tires but the customer service reps didn’t explain that that there was an extra charge. I was assuming that was part of the package. I didn’t know about it till after I spoke to a second rep an that was when they told me that it was something I could get annually. They could have at least explained it to me because they had billed my card three different times and I didn't understand why. When I talked to the other rep, he said that they had to bill it separately for this. Other than that, everything else was great.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I recently purchased my first Chevy Corvette convertible. The warranty that the dealer that I got it from offered was astronomical-priced. I refused to go through the dealer, so I looked at a couple other companies. Endurance had the best price. The way the person I spoke with explained was a good thing. He was polite. I had to break up that initial payment and start a payment. So, the second part of the payment did not go through automatically because there was an issue with my credit card that they have on file. Someone reached out to me, and I was able to get that squared away. They helped me with it because I didn't know that there was an issue with my card. So, they told me something I didn't know. Everything as a whole was a very good experience and I'm looking forward to continuing this relationship with them.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

The rep I worked with was very good. So far, the plan seems all right. I'm just waiting to get it in the mail. I haven't gotten it yet.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Endurance covers a lot more things than the other companies did and the prices are better.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

The rep was very helpful. The explanation of the program was beneficial. I still had questions and they were all addressed in a very clear, professional way. But I've been having trouble. I'm supposed to get a welcome packet and I don't have it. I've contacted them twice and they've doubled checked my email address and I've checked my spam folder. Also, I'm still getting calls from Endurance, trying to get me to sign up. They keep saying within 24 to 72 hours, but this has been for a month.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I liked Endurance way better than the other company I was with. The rep wanted the details. So, I knew what I was signing up for when I signed up for it. When he sent me the paperwork for everything that he quoted me for, everything that he said was covered was in the same paperwork that I received, versus the first company I signed up for. So, that was a plus for me. It wasn't like he was saying something to get me to sign up and then I get bamboozled later on down the line. All in all, it was a good experience. I have to pay my other half, which I probably was supposed to do this week. But I'm gonna have to give him a call later and see if I’d get a little extra time.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I haven't used the service. There is a 90-day wait time. But Endurance provided a good plan.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Endurance is good. The rep I spoke with was a very nice lady. She helped me out a lot. I just wish my monthly payment can be a little bit lower. ‘Cause I was gonna add more cars to it but I can’t afford the high monthly payments.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Endurance was the only one with five stars. I googled best auto warranty and then looked at each one of the companies. It was very simple to set the warranty up. I put in my information. They got back with me. They gave me a price. I said, "Well, let me sit and think on it." Three days later, somebody called back and said he was the supervisor and asked what would it take to go with them right then. I said, "Well, the price was a little steep." He knocked it down $500 and I registered right then.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

When I purchased the warranty, I was putting a down payment down to secure it but when I called back to actually buy the warranty, the lady said I already had it. The waiting period was already in process. I didn't necessarily know that I was buying it at the time. But everything has been good so far with Endurance. I was looking for one where the big stuff would be covered and the plan options were fine.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I spoke to two of their reps and both experiences I had were great.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Peter, the rep I worked with, was very polite and thorough. He went through everything. I was definitely sold. Endurance covers bumper-to-bumper.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

The rep was very helpful, pleasant and wonderful. He did an excellent job of explaining the payment plan. I wish though that Endurance would give a more extended thing and continue to cover the car after. Endurance goes up to 100,000 miles and it’s not like the protection will max out. I’ve got another hundred thousand miles on my car.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I put in some information on some site. The guy called me five minutes later and we talked about it. Endurance was very forthcoming with information. The price was reasonable for a five-year warranty. Also, I like the terms and the coverage for a car that could be very expensive to repair. I liked the idea that I can go to the Porsche dealership and pay the 100 bucks, Endurance covers everything else and I don't have to worry about it. This is a specific car, a 2006 Porsche, that it's very expensive to repair something that could just be something simple.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

Everything was good with the signup process.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I had a previous warranty with Endurance on my BMW Z4. They've completely rebuilt its transmission. They did some stuff to the front end and some other things that had to be done. They saved me somewhere in the neighborhood of $8,000 or $9,000 over the time that I had it with my Z4 so I figured it was worth the investment. It paid for itself. This time, I did a search on them and seeing that they were number one, I called them. They realized I was a repeat customer, and they gave me a discount. I'm anticipating I would get good service from them. I hope I never have to use it. But you never know until something happens, and then hopefully, it'll be something that's covered.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I didn't care for the first phone call from Endurance. I was told they could only give me the discount if I sign that day. I hung up. Then, I got a call back a couple of weeks later and I asked the rep about getting that discount. He said he could offer me the discount and I said, “Okay.” He gave me all the particulars and I told him I was gonna talk to my wife. I told him to call me back next week and they did. It was a great experience except for that first phone call.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

As far as speaking with the representative, it was pleasant. He explained everything. My warranty hasn't gone into effect yet but I was happy Endurance put me through with that.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

All extended warranties don't cover your wear and tear. But that is the life of the car as well as the engine. I’m mostly dissatisfied on that part but I get it. Other than that, I haven't had to use it yet. So, we'll see how Endurance holds up. But the experience has been good so far.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information