Endurance Auto Warranty

3.8/5 (1139 ratings)
Get Pricing
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

My transmission was having issues and it was throwing a code. My car ended up having a new transmission put in, and we were without a vehicle for almost three and a half weeks, but nothing right now in America is happening in a timely manner. It was the best they could do. Parts are scarce, and it’s not Endurance’s fault.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, William. Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and for your understanding. It's our please to serve customers like you!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Something was wrong with the air conditioner not blowing out air and there was an issue with something inside the dash associated with the air conditioning. Endurance they fixed one of the problems which cost two grand. But the other one was about 1,000 and they didn't fix that because they said that they'd have to have a guy come out and take a look at it. Then, the people at the dealership weren’t too wonderful. In the end, I had to get my car back so I compromised and things worked out. The claims process was pretty good once we got past that part of who was going to pay for what. Plus. Endurance was very good to me about it. I had to have a car rental and they took care of all that.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Mark. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

It took a little while for them to approve my repairs. The shop had my truck for over a week. They can do better on their approval. Other than that, everything went well with it.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Danny. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

The claim process took a while. But it was cool. They ended up sticking me $1,000 at the repairs. They knew the engine need to be replaced, and I had some damage to it. Finally got it replaced. The day I was supposed to get my car back, they told me it was $300. Then I got to the shop and I was told, "Well, the warranty company won't cover this part either. So it's actually be $1,400.” Other than that, it was fine. Endurance is pretty cool. They answer their phone. I've used the roadside assistance a few times.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Kenneth. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

Endurance highly recommended a shop that we took the car to. It took a little while for them to get the approval but everything worked flawlessly after that. So we’re very happy with it. I was very impressed with Endurance. I'm not sold on extended warranty because I had one before and they didn't do it right by me. But they did it right by my mother-in-law.

Hi, Joey.

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Had my jeep in shop. Had to pay for stuff that should have been covered. Wasn't pleased at all. Thinking of dropping them. In fact I looking around for another place that will cover me. Out of pocket broke me and didn't have the money to blow. I would not recommend them to anyone. I would have been pleased if they would have covered me. I thought they were good place but I was definitely wrong.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Anthony and are sorry to see that you may not have had the best experience. If you have additional details, we would like to hear more. You may send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

Starts off with great bells and whistles. But when needed to get repairs done on one my cars.. they came up with multiple reasons it wasn't covered although on the surface it reads like it would be. Unless you're a mechanic you wouldn't notice it, even the mechanics were dumbfounded... 1st time chalked it up to me misunderstanding the policy. 2nd time it.. was just more fine print and wording tricks. After paying 2 years of coverage on multiple vehicles every dime I spent was useless. Now I'm canceling both my cars, my wife's car and son in laws... We were offered a better deal with the competitor.. Find you a company that values clients and their hard-earned money and won't take advantage of your limited mechanical knowledge.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Joseph. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we'd be happy to help you out.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

The individual that I spoke to was truly helpful. He answered my questions, gave me several option to select from, and was very knowledgeable of Endurance’s services. Pricing was very good and that is why I choose to go with Endurance. Thank you.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Lou, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Endurance. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

Customer service has been easy to deal with and very helpful. Minimal wait times when you call. Less than 2 minutes each call. Explained my contract terms very well. Very courteous when speaking with me about the service and how it works when you need it.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Robert. We're happy to hear that our team provided you with great customer service! We pride ourselves on operating with integrity to deliver on our promise of providing peace of mind.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

I received a phone call from Endurance. They were very polite and took the time to explain everything about my coverage plan. The price was very reasonable and I ended purchasing a coverage plan for my car. I was very pleased with Endurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Efrain. We're so happy to hear that you love your coverage plan with Endurance! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I got a Ford Explorer and I wanted to take it to the dealer. CarShield gave $100 per hour and that was it. But my deal was to charge 180 an hour and Endurance covered it all. I also had to put in a claim for some work that I had done and it was $7,500 worth of damage altogether. 4,500 of it was covered through Endurance and they also covered my rental car for the week. So, they covered 5,000 out of the 7,400. When you get them, you feel a little bit sketchy. But everything was top of the line. They got to the mechanics right away and they took care of the claim. They sent their guy out on site and everything was good there. You also get so many oil changes a year, they'll rotate your tires, and provide roadside assistance. So, they do other things as well and you're not just waiting for something to break before you can use them.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

James, thank you so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

My son was with a company before and they wouldn't do anything for a claim he filed. That really upset me so I called and talked to Endurance. I liked what they told me. As a matter of fact, I bought it for my wife's car as well. My son had two things broken in his car and he filed a claim for them. One thing was fixed but the other thing was not. My son wasn’t satisfied with that because he had to pay for the other one. I was a little upset with that too. Another thing was Endurance was slow to fix the second one.

Hi, Peter.

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We have very high expectations at Endurance and would love the opportunity to improve. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we will see what we can do to make this right.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

I spoke with Engene on a Monday about enrolling with the company on Wednesday but on Tuesday I found something better and sent a email canceling. These money hungry individuals went and got the first month payment anyway. I spoke to a lady that I cancel then she wants to fast talk me and I didn't fall for that shame. I told them to refund my money. She said it would take 30 days. This company you don't want to do business with. Check BBB. There are many dissatisfied customers with them. I'm looking for my money and if I don't receive it my lawyer will handle them.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Wanda. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we'd be happy to see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

I wanted to have added protection on a vehicle that I purchased and Endurance had the most affordable plan for me. The process took a little bit of time. When my car started with some sort of weird noise and would randomly shut off, I took it to the Hyundai dealership and they looked at it. They thought it was maybe an oil pump or a water pump issue. Since I had Endurance, they would have to have somebody come out before they could take things apart or really diagnose thoroughly. Eventually, what they found was significant engine failure within my engine block.

It took a while to figure out if this can fixed, if it can be taken care of, if I need to pay out of pocket, and what was gonna happen. In the end, it all turned out good. Endurance took care of things and I only had to pay 700 out of my pocket, which was really amazing. I could cry. I was looking at over possibly three, four grand for a new engine. They were able to replace my engine. I'm really glad that I chose to get an extended warranty when I did.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Wow, we are blown away by your positive words, Briana. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

I've had to have some repairs done, and Endurance covered it, but it took forever for them to actually cover it. I had another service that they didn't cover, and the rep said if I were to damage the car more then it would've been covered. All the little things aren't clear up front. Even when I took my car and serviced the last time, the service guy said, "Call them before to make sure it's covered so you know what we're getting ourselves into before we even start." So, they've heard about them before. So, I called Endurance before I left the car at the shop. It was covered. It just took a while for it to get all done. Everything's coming out. The soft recommendation was that they replace the engine, but they didn't. So, they just replaced some internal stuff inside of it.

You need to read to see what is covered before purchasing it. Because they didn't cover my transmission when it needed to be replaced, because it was something internal to it. But the whole transmission would have been destroyed and they would have replaced that. That's the top plan they had, so it should cover everything. But it doesn't.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Derrick and are sorry to see that you may not have had the best experience. If you have additional details, we would like to hear more. You may send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

My husband paid for a warranty for his vehicle. After some time his car developed a weird noise. He took it to the shop. He waited for 1 full month. They changed the wrong part. After that my husband took the vehicle the day after they send an inspector and they rejected to do the work on vehicle. This was done no one called us. We were humiliated and had to pay out of pocket. Beware do not take a contract. This is a total joke. I would even describe it a SCAM.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Maria. We're sorry to see that your expectations were not met. When time allows, please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We'd like to see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

I am halfway satisfied with Endurance. They took care of our immediate concerns. We got our gasket replaced, and they took care of it. We paid the deductible and everything was fine. But then something else that needs to take place that they said they don’t take care of.

Hi, Sarita.

At Endurance, we really value feedback. Please contact us at feedback@endurancedirect.com so we can better understand the events that took place and see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

I thought this experience was going to be long and frustrating. Not the case at all. I am very pleased with the outcome and every person I spoke with was very polite. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I did not receive my policy within the 72 hour window however I called and everything was delivered while on the phone. Thank you Endurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Kevin, we're happy to hear you had a positive experience with Endurance! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

I'm loving Endurance. It’s well worth the money. I took my car to a friend of mine that has a special transmission shop. But they couldn't work on it because he said he didn't have the equipment to program a transmission. So they took it over the Hyundai dealership for me so I wouldn't leave work and they fixed it there. They replaced the transmission completely.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Ellis. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Endurance has been a godsend. They've covered everything on my vehicle that's broken with the exception of the LED lights.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Jamie. Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I called Endurance and I got with a really awesome agent. He helped me out. But it was a bit difficult for the first shop that I've used for years and years to work with Endurance. So I started shopping around and found another shop that would work a little bit more closely with Endurance. They were familiar with Endurance and that experience was pretty amazing. The transmission had to be replaced but I was able to get the it done for just my deductible. So it was a godsend. They had a better rapport with Endurance on that particular repair.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

June, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Endurance. Our priority is customer service, and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

When my engine went out in April, it was a lot to try to get it approved. I ended up with a rental car that I had to pay out of pocket from April to the beginning of July. It took a long time for the claim to be approved so the dealership could go ahead and get a new engine in the car. It took three months and it went into the summer months. I had vacations planned and without my automobile, I was in rental so it rained on it a little bit. Also, I got conflicting stories about the rental car coverage. One person said I get $50 per day, and then another person said that I get $50 a day but for only one week. So I need to check on Endurance to find out and then submit a rental car fee. But in the end, I liked that Endurance covered the engine. I only expected to pay the $100 deductible but it turned out that I had to pay a little bit more. So that part was kinda bad.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Janice. We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Bought a warranty for my car to help with expensive repairs and got extra benefits like a maintenance program at no extra cost. Very pleased with the service. I received and the information that was given

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hello, Margaret! We’re so grateful that you took the time to share yours with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I gave 1 star because zero is not an option. Do not purchase a warranty from Endurance! I transferred policy from one vehicle to another. That's where Endurance failed on all levels. Endurance took my payments monthly as usual but never activated the policy. So of course, my vehicle broke down, I took it to the dealer and submitted a claim. DENIED no active policy... hours later, days later, a week later it finally was straighten out. So now the dealer resubmitted claim. DENIED (wrong tires on vehicle). I had no clue, it was a used vehicle I bought from Carmax. Vehicle is almost 3 weeks sitting at the dealership as of now. I've spoken to 6-7 reps, supervisors, floor manager. All I get is, "We will call you back.." Extremely disappointed, bad business practices. Oh! One more thing, NO CONTRACT WAS EVER EMAIL, OR RECEIVED. I am currently awaiting "the return phone call" as promised.

Hi, Eric.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I went to the dealership and they dealt with Endurance. Every time I talked with Endurance, they were pretty cool with it, telling me everything that was going on. When I took my car to the Dodge dealership, they did the diagnostic and they said the transmission was gone. They replaced it. I should have got a rental but Endurance only gives 30 bucks a day for it. That's enough to get a small car but my family can't fit in that. Also, rental places have astronomical pricing now and the 30 bucks a day wouldn't cover much. I will still have to come out of my pocket a whole heap of money.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Charles. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please feel free to send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Horrible customer service, horrible company. I tried to cancel my service before the 30 days and they kept dragging their feet so I wanted to paying over $400 for service I never got, kept telling me my account was overdue when it was supposed to be canceled and closed because it did not want the service. This company needs to have better customer service and better follow through on their commitments to their customers. Would not recommend at all.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. We strive to make every customer experience enjoyable, and we’re sorry we have not met your expectations.

We’d like to see what we can do to make things right as quickly as possible for you. Please email us directly at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we will be in touch soon.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I fought back and forth with my warranty claims department. And I had to call back and forth with the place that I had it dropped off to, and I had to have them call the warranty claims department to submit claims. It was a big, unorganized mess. And there was not a lot of communication in the whole ordeal. A week-long job that should have been done in a week took about four weeks. And the first time the tech came out, he did a terrible job. I had to pull my vehicle from the shop it was at and bring it back to the shop and have them resubmit another adjuster to come around because the first adjuster did not do his job very well. But what I needed repaired for my vehicle was fixed eventually. Endurance Auto Warranty's service is okay.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. We strive to make every customer experience enjoyable, and we’re sorry we have not met your expectations.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

I purchased a warranty for my truck, after 6 months making my payments on time and never late. My truck needed maintenance and it was covered, they refused to pay. The Ford dealership could not get them to answer phone. Fraud. Fraud. Fraud.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Samuel. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to us at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

I've had Endurance since I bought my Audi 2017 e-tron. I had an issue with a sensor. It had something to do with transitioning it over to an electric. I had a little bit of a hiccup with Endurance initially in getting them to pay for it, but we ended up getting it handled. So, they paid for it. The claim experience was not the greatest. My car was in the shop for about a month and a half. The reason why we had an issue was because they put the wrong mileage in the system. They said that my car had 20,000 something miles in it. When I bought it, it was like under 2,000. Whoever entered it in, did it wrong and that was why they wouldn't cover it at first. We had to get them to come back out. It took a while, but we ended up getting it handled. So, I'm happy that they were able to pay for it.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Michelle. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we will be sure to share it with our customer experience team.

- The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

Very disappointed that I was manipulated to switch to Endurance warranty from my original warranty and I was ripped off by the Endurance agent for a lumpsum of money for deposit and afterwards my vehicle broke and was immediately taken to mechanic shop which was properly diagnosed and the mechanic properly reported the claim that was completely denied by Endurance and I'm disabled without any transportation which caused a lot of humiliation and now I'm having to report to FTC, BBB & hire a legal aid attorney to help me get my money back.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi Rolanda, thank you for your feedback. We strive to make every customer experience enjoyable, and we’re sorry we have not met your expectations.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information