Get Pricing

Endurance Auto Warranty

4.4/5 (1838 ratings)
Get Pricing

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

When I signed up, the rep explained everything in detail and made me feel comfortable. He explained the different plans and what they cover. Everything was good.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

The rep was courteous and seemed to know what he was talking about. He laughed at my jokes and made the agency sound like it was good. But Endurance should include the sound system on the policy.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I liked Endurance's plan better than I did the other warranty companies. Also, they answered all the questions I had about what it covered. Everything has gone good so far.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Signing up was quite easy. I talked with Endurance to be sure as to what they covered, and would it go with my car anywhere. They said that as long as the technicians were certified, and those at Toyota are certainly certified. So I'm going to try that tomorrow because I'm getting my car serviced first thing in the morning.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I selected Endurance because the policy they have would also cover my electrical and power steering, and it was cheaper than what CarShield tried to charge me. The rep I spoked to said he was the manager. I was apprehensive so he told me to call a few dealerships and see which warranty company they liked dealing with.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I had no problem with customer service during the purchase process.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Good prices and fast feedback on getting back to customers. Haven't really experience the full benefits but look forward to a good and customer service so looking to get my car running good by snow time.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

We signed up for the Premier plan last week, and I enjoyed talking to Endurance and making this search easy. From the time we started talking to them, they were very easy to work with us, worked with the down payment and the monthly payments. They guided us into the best plan that they offer at a very reasonable price that we could afford every month.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I called Endurance and the representative was very nice. The quote was reasonable but I wanted to shop around. Then the representative called the manager and he gave me a better deal, and I went with Endurance. It was relatively a painless process. When I spoke to the two representatives, they made me feel comfortable with the level of coverage and what was included.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I had a good experience with their rep. I had a problem setting up the password and they helped me situate that. My plan covered everything as far as the electrical. It also covered a flat tire and basic maintenance once a year.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Usually, the cars that I buy have their own coverage or the companies provide whatever the dealership provides. My coverage with Endurance was very close to that. The rep was very nice when I signed up and had excellent professionalism.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Endurance let me know what was covered and what was not. They made it easy for me to make the choice.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Everything was fine and everybody was very nice. Endurance was people-friendly and I had no qualms with the guy or lady that I dealt with.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

The rep was thorough. We went through a bit of stuff and he was very helpful. I'm brand new so the experience that I've had so far has been very good. Look into Endurance and talk to a customer service rep.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

They had a good price for covering everything, bumper-to-bumper. The sales rep was a real cool guy. I ended up coming back to him to sign up, just because I figured it would help him out a little bit, especially since he helped me out so much. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Endurance seems to be well-known and accepted by a lot of dealerships. I spoke to my dealership and they spoke highly of them. One of the biggest issues with dealerships is payment from warranty companies and they seem to have a good reputation for that. I contacted them and they were pretty straightforward from the beginning. They gave me what I thought was a reasonable price for the coverage they offered me and their contract was well stated. It was a smooth transaction.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I signed up when Endurance was doing their promotional and I had my fiancée sign up for it as well so she can add her vehicle. The rep was knowledgeable.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I did some research online and did some comparison between Endurance and some of the others, and I decided that Endurance would fit my needs. The person that helped me was wonderful. She made it a very easy process, and ensured the fact that I went with them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I liked the personnel from Endurance that called me.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I went with Endurance's premium plan and it should be close to going into effect. Everything so far has been okay. I would have liked if the price had been down a bit. But for what I'm getting and looking at other policies, it's about right.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I had a bad experience with my previous warranty. I did a search on Endurance and reviewed their history and the information that was provided was fair enough for me to accept them. The rep was knowledgeable. I asked specific questions about the policy and what the coverage would be and his answers met what my needs were. The plans were little pricey especially for people that are on fixed incomes. I realized that it’s inflation time, but even so, for some people that need their vehicles, the prices are a little high.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

The Endurance rep I worked with was very good. I was pleased with the plan offered for my vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

They were very polite and very helpful when I called in. Also, the price was right. They said to call them back if I had any questions and they sent me an email with the contract so I could read it. I called them back when I had decided to go with them and let them know that I was going to sign up. Everything was straightforward.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Chris, the rep, was able to supply me a sample contract and we went over it. He was able to tell me that my car was covered bumper-to-bumper. So it was more or less me asking him questions about coverages based off of what other companies told me they won't cover. I asked him if there were any other options that Endurance has that weren't included in what I have. He told me that what I wanted covered was what I would get covered. The only contingency is 30 days and 1,000 miles.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

The rep was a friendly guy who was nice to talk to. I got a pretty good deal. Everything's good.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I had a really good experience with Endurance and would recommend it. The gentleman on the phone was very cordial. He seemed to explain pretty comprehensively what would happen. I didn't feel high pressure like you do with some of the car coverage companies. The cost is a little bit more than I wanted to pay, but it's going to be worth it if everything pans out, that it's reputable as my research shows.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Endurance is a good insurance and signing up with them was very nice. It wasn’t difficult at all. Right now, the car is still running perfectly but I got the service contract in case something happens and all I have to pay is a $100 deductible.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I talked to someone about Endurance some time ago, then I thought about them and I called and I got online with it. Then they called me and I bought a policy. Their representative explained everything to me and what I would get. She was cordial.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The customer service rep was wonderful and he answered fast on any question that I asked. This is my first time to join Endurance and I'm still a little confused of all the stuff that are covered. They sent me an email and I don't like emails. I'd rather have paperwork.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The reps at Endurance were very agreeable and very amenable to the situation. They tried to help me out as best they could.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information