Endurance Auto Warranty

4.1/5 (1541 ratings)
Get Pricing
Endurance Warranty Reviews

About Endurance Warranty Reviews

Endurance Warranty provides extended vehicle protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, letting you choose the right option for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: May 1, 2022

I happened to give Endurance a call and they worked out pretty well. Customer service was very good. When I did a claim, it was relatively easy. I took my car to Ford and they said they would take care of the Endurance part of things, which they did. Endurance said I was covered.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I recently purchased an Endurance “policy” for my car that was less than 50 miles from turning 175K odometer miles. The Endurance sales rep was very amiable & knowledgeable, but as it got closer to the 30 days waiting period before Endurance contract activation I had some reservations so I called to cancel the contract & get a refund. The customer service representative was very congenial, super-knowledgeable & helpful. He answered all my questions & pointed out a number of things I had not considered. He was more than willing to cancel the contract, however, without any pressure, & with an even better understanding of the advantages under the contract after speaking with him, I decided not to cancel. Very satisfied.

Original review: April 30, 2022

It was easy to sign up with Endurance. We went online to get the policy. We got the best one that we felt will fit us. We're happy with the option. But we had problems with a claim the last time. The motor and the oil pump went bad on the vehicle while we were driving. We took it to the dealership and they were trying to tell us that it was our fault because we didn't get the oil change. We provided them the papers showing that we did the oil change four times since we had it. But they declined to do the oil pump. Then they told us to have the motor brought down. So we had to end up getting a lawyer for them to fix the motor and they fixed it.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I called Endurance and set up the app, and it made everything easy. I filed one claim, and it got approved and help me fix my car. The dealership did it and they said it went smoothly.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I found the plan that was best for me with Endurance. All the interactions that I've had with them have been positive. I've had a couple of things serviced through them. I had a starter replaced recently and that's probably the most that I've used my warranty. So far, the service has been good and I just paid my $100 deductible. I can get towing with my warranty too. I am a satisfied customer. The only drawback to it is the cost was high. I have a Mercedes Benz and that's probably a reason for it.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I always do a price comparison and Endurance came out number one even beating the car dealership. The quote included an additional incentive for being a first time customer. I am so pleased and thankful that I found an affordable extended auto policy.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I got the 4,500.00 warranty, waited the 1,000 miles and 3 months, nothing wrong and no codes. Car died and didn't start. Took car to mechanic and found fuel pump problem. Contacted Endurance and they will not fix or repair problem. Endurance specifically told me that they cover fuel pumps or naturally, I would have never bought any policy that will not cover fuel pumps for a boat or car!

Original review: April 29, 2022

Endurance had no hesitation covering a water pump that went bad shortly after I began the policy, which helped out a lot because it was a breakdown and I was without transportation for a couple of days. But it did not cover a rental car. So, I had to suck that up myself and I had to pay for a serpentine belt replacement which was not covered somehow. That was considered normal wear and tear. But it was caused by the water pump going bad. I should probably find out more information about what's involved with getting a higher level of coverage because that was gonna break down now.

At the same time, I was having electrical problems with this vehicle and they just seemed to come out of nowhere. It was like a ghost. Windshield wipers would activate without any prompting, gauges would go to zero when I was driving, and all those warning lights would come on the dash, and air conditioner would stop working, the motor in the seat would run, so I was sliding back and forth, and the windows would not operate with the controls. This is at random, sporadically. So, the vehicle is in the third Jeep dealership now trying to get to the bottom of it. I took it to a jeep dealership where I had the water pump replaced up in North Carolina. They said I should replace the tip or the central control module and it's an expensive repair.

But Endurance policy on that was they considered that a fuse box, which is not covered under my warranty. So, that was a $700 repair. But the problem is that didn't repair it because the same problem came back and I went to the dealership that sold me the car because I just bought the car a few months before that and they gave me bad information on it. I feel they told me that it was a short in the radio that was causing it. So, I asked them to disconnect the radio. I didn't come back to Endurance for anything else because I figured they would say the same thing. It was a fuse box or it wasn't covered. And the next thing that occurred after I had the radio disconnected is I drove to Florida where I live. North Carolina is the summer.

I came back down here and it started again after I got here. So, I took it to an independent shop and they had a guy who I thought had gone through to the bottom of it and he said that it was in the amplifier that was in my car. So, we disconnected that and I ended up replacing the radio and amplifier because I wasn't having any more problems. However, two months later, it happened again. This was about a month ago. But now, it was not intermittent. It was just solid. I got a sliding roof and it was stuck open. I couldn't operate anything electronically. For some reason, the car was still running and it didn't sound like anything was wrong, but I felt it was unsafe to drive.

So, I drove it to the dealership here in Vero Beach and they've had it there for weeks now. And I've been walking, taking Uber and renting a car if I needed to go somewhere far away. Even though I've got that Endurance policy, I feel I'm alone with this issue because the dealership's response is not responsive enough and I didn't feel like Endurance would be very responsive either because they are supposed to be contacted by the mechanic or the shop that's working on the vehicle to get either an approval or a reading on whether what's going wrong is covered.

With all these diagnostic fees I've paid, which is usually a minimum of one hour labor, which ranges from $95 an hour up to $145 an hour, in replacing the radio and amplifier and the tip, I've had over $3,000 expenses without even considering the expenses I've had for my own transportation getting around. So, I thought a number of times, "I should just cancel my payment and stop this coverage because I'm I'm out here on my own. I'm going to everybody in good faith and giving good money for service that I don't feel like I'm receiving." That's the unfortunate part of it.

I get calls all the time about robocalls about, "Your warranty service is expired," and junk mail. When I called and asked Endurance, tried to press them about what coverage, because this is the fifth shop I've been in and they have so far racked up three hours, which is going to be almost $500, just to diagnose it. Apparently, my policy covers replacement of the whole wiring harness, if that's what they reported it as needing, but it doesn't cover any of the other stuff I've been experiencing, like replacing the control module, the grounds, and the things that are causing my radio to go bad. All these dangers that are happening because I'm driving around, not knowing what's supposed to be on the gauges.

I like the fact that I can pay for the policy by the month instead of having to go 3,000 or whatever dollars upfront. That's a good thing that Endurance offered. It's one of the reasons I wanted to go with Endurance, because that's kind of see how it goes. If I paid all the cash for this policy and all this happened without me getting any help, I would feel that much worse.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I liked the customer service of Endurance and the actual coverage that it had. Our coverage was all properly explained. I took the car for a check-up and there were a couple of things that were wrong with it. Endurance offered to repair and take care of them. The only thing that I disliked was the fact that the place where I took the car to said that the coverage that they were getting shorted them money. Their rates were probably just out of whack. In the end, I wound up paying for it. Overall, I was satisfied with Endurance. Do their own research and call them.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I would highly recommend Endurance. The rep was very friendly, precise and professional. The first claim that I ever claimed did not go good because Endurance had to send out an inspector. It was not the company's fault though. I took it back to the Cadillac dealer and it was a big cost. So, I was a little frustrated with both parties. But when I called Endurance, one of the ladies there waived my payment for the month. So, that well and makes up for any inconvenience that I had. The second time around, everything went very well as well as with the most recent claim I had.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Bad business practice. We have spent over $2200 to Endurance to cover our two cars over the last 6 month. In February we submitted a claim and not only did Endurance not cover it, we had to pay over $800 out of our own pocket to fix our car. I have requested cancellation and refund numerous times by phone, fax, email even completing their forms having it notarized and still no refund. That was over 30 days ago after they promised a refund in 3-5 business days. These people are crooks. I hate I ever heard of them.

Original review: April 28, 2022

The coverage for the vehicle that Endurance offered was excellent and it was great signing up with them. When I had an AC repair and I wanted to have something done with my brakes or my axle, the claims process was quick and everything was covered.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Endurance had more to offer than other ones that I've called about. Customer service was good too and the service package is pretty good. The reps were very professional and explained everything to me. I get two oil changes every year and get two tires if I need them. I told a couple of my friends about Endurance.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Endurance did good. I took my car to the dealership, and the dealership did their job. Endurance did what they said they would.

Original review: April 27, 2022

Endurance was very responsive to all of my questions regarding their policies. I was not impressed with how the other competitors answered my question and this is why it made it easy for me to select Endurance from the other competitors.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I have a 2016 Ford Focus, I bought the extended warranty through Ford. but Endurance sent a letter about raising the price of the warranty so I called and first they put me through to a "specialist" he kept trying to get my credit card or bank account info and said I had to pay an Additional $270 for a warranty I had already paid for. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and he Refused he kept asking for my info over and over even though I continually asked for a supervisor he kept refusing, and I was getting angrier with him, I finally hung up on him and called again and talked to someone else I told her that my warranty was through Ford, she checked and said I didn't have an account with Endurance which I already knew.

So the First so called "specialist they had me talk to kept trying to get my credit card/bank info to charge me for an account I didn't even have. if you get a letter or call from endurance just know it is a SCAM. I will Now NEVER EVER purchase any insurance that has Endurance attached to it in any way... and I will Bet No One from Endurance with have the courage to call and apologize for it. So to me Endurance is Nothing but a Scam.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I had a chat with a representative from endurance, I liked what I heard and I agreed to sign up with them. They told me what it would cost, what it would cover and how long I would have to wait for my coverage to start.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I have Endurance on two of my vehicles. When my truck went in a month and a half ago, I dropped it off at the dealership. They found out what was wrong, and I tried to start a claim with that. And at that time, the guy came out, said he wanted to send an inspector out. I get Endurance wants to send inspectors out. But while the inspector is trying to go out, I don't have a vehicle and I can't get a rental car without an approved claim. So, I'm out without my truck, without a rental vehicle, while Endurance sends an inspector out. That's okay if it would be two days. But this went on for almost eight days. They got an inspector out. After that, the inspector said he wanted to further tear it out. 10 days after that, I finally got an approval for that. So, I'm out without a rental car for almost half of a month.

In the middle of that, there was a part shortage out there. And one of the parts would be available for my vehicle. So, I went on and tried to find an option with getting the ABS controller. There's a company out there that will repair what you have so that you can do that. I laid that option to them and they said, "No, we're gonna get it ourselves." I said, "I don't know how you're gonna get yourselves when the manufacturer can't even get it, but okay." So, they said they sourced out, they would send it to the dealer to get repaired. But that didn't happen because they didn't even have one. So, they told me that it was on the way to the dealership to get put on my vehicle when nothing was ever sent out in the first place.

Finally, after they said, "Oh, it's getting delivered today," but there was nothing ever sent, and they came back and said, "Well, we don't have one. We're gonna go ahead with the person that can go out and just refurbish the one you have one." They were the one that I started out in the beginning. It was 10 days after I even started with that. So, I was without my vehicle for over a month. And half of the month, I didn't even have a rental car. That wasn't great. This time, with my other vehicle, Endurance approved the warranty after they had to send an inspector out there, but I still was out a vehicle for five days without a rental before I could get one before they approved a repair.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I've had a couple issues come up and Endurance has been great and covered it. But when I signed up with them, the rep didn't tell me that the additions that I could have got at the time were so inexpensive. I didn't realize it so now I have less coverage. So, I'm a little disappointed about that. To upgrade, they have to cancel the policy and rewrite a new one and then, I have to pay the new current fee. It's ridiculous. I've already prepaid for the policy, so there's no point. I'll keep what I have until it expires. Endurance should be more forthcoming when a new person is signing up and the car qualifies for all the additional add-ons. They should probably explain what's available from the get-go and not make the customer find out a year later and then say sorry that they didn't tell me.

Original review: April 26, 2022

The representative was very fast-talking and tried to pigeonhole me based on a discount that I was told was very time-limited. This so-called discount could not work at all with individuals on a fixed income. The gentleman from Endurance was very pushy and only seemed interested in making the sale. The cost figures could not work with my current financial situation. The Endurance representative was thinking he was doing me a favor with his discount. If you are still working full time or have excess wealth this price I was given would probably work but not with people on a fixed income.

Original review: April 26, 2022

As far as the sale part of it, the girl was very good in everything. But when the deal was done, she was out of the loop and I fell into another department. That was okay, but it was, "Okay, my sale is done. I'm out. Now deal with those guys." And I dealt with another layer. It's three layers and the third layer was not that great. Also, the claim response was a week delay as far as approving. It was a failed transmission. I was out a car for a week, and it ended up to be a month.

Endurance had to send people over to look at the car. So, that took a week for somebody to approve and I was out of pocket for the rental coverage, which I never got money for. I only got 50% of what I could claim. It cost me over $11,000 rental car and I got $85. And the bad part was, because Endurance tried to save money, they decided to give me a refurbished transmission that could be shipped out from somewhere in mid-state. That took a long time. I had to pay more rental car. It would have been cheaper for me to pay upfront for the transmission instead of using Endurance because I paid the whole amount on rental car and I'm still not fine with the transmission. It's working, but it's making all kinds of noises. It's the worst and regretful experience.

Original review: April 26, 2022

In December, my car developed this leak and Endurance said they weren't paying for it. So, that was a rip-off. They had me going from one person to the other. I asked for a supervisor but I could never seem to get a proper supervisor to talk to about it. I sent a letter on December 2nd saying that my claim for oil leaks were denied because they are assuming that these leaks were due to pre-existing conditions. My car is serviced on a regular basis by a BMW Vista dealership since it was purchased. So, it was last serviced 8/2021, and at that time, a thorough inspection was completed. I sent a copy of invoice attachments confirming Vista BMW's vehicle inspection. The report shows no indication of any leaks, which means that the leak recently started. I assume that leak started between August 20th and October 16th when my waiting period expired.

Based on the evidence I submitted, I requested that my claim be revisited and approved. In addition, I was misinformed by their representative, Reggie, who assured me during telephone conversation that full approval has been granted for all three items and my claim. I asked them to listen to the recording of our discussion and said that this type of misleading customer service information is not good enough, and as a fairly new customer, I'm not very impressed with these developments. But the letter didn't work and Endurance didn't pay for it.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Endurance did a bit more coverage than CarShield. There was more stuff that was covered. The AC system was done on both of my cars and both of them were covered. So far, the service has been good.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Endurance Auto Warranty gave me a good deal. Signing up was easy and the rep who signed me up was very courteous. The plan is okay. But sometimes, what Endurance said doesn't cover certain things. Like my oil pan start leaking now and they said it's not covered. I don't understand why. The coverage needs to be improved a bit.

Original review: April 24, 2022

I took my car to BMW, they called Endurance Auto Warranty and BMW fixed the car. It was a couple of $1,000. I paid the 500 deductible and that was it. I paid it directly to BMW and there were no issues. It was everything like it should have been. It was very easy. The reps were very helpful. I'm very pleased. I would highly recommend Endurance. Everything that they told me they would cover, they covered.

Original review: April 24, 2022

I've only used Endurance Auto Warranty one time and I had to pay $1,000, which I thought my deductible was 100 and I had to pay 1,000. It was something with the radiator and something else. But they didn't cover some of it and it cost me $1,000. But I'm still making my payments. I have a couple of things wrong now with my car, but I can't afford $1,000 each time I go. So, I haven’t used the warranty again.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I was told I was purchasing full coverage for My car, then put my car in the shop, the dealer calls me and tell me that they said they were not paying for nothing, brakes or coolant system. When talking to Endurance rep these were their selling points. I am Totally disgusted with endurance, A big waste of time and money not even worth one star. Please stay away from endurance. The company is some trash.

Original review: April 23, 2022

Our experience with the rep that signed us up with Endurance was the only poor part of our experience. They were not very upfront about how everything went such as if you put in a claim, if you want to pay the policy all in full, and that if you decide to cancel it, they come back and charge you for all the repairs that you have done. They really didn't explain the pros and cons. I asked all the questions because I read the contract. I alos read all about the free oil change because no representative told me what was in the contract. I did an electronic contract. It was by request first before I signed up.

One complaint I had was I was told that I was going to get gift cards and discounts on stuff. It's a $200 thing and it was free to me. But my credit card was charged a separate amount for that. When I called to talk to them about it, they said that it cost money for that so I had to pay for that. I was extremely upset because that was $35. It wasn’t just $5 or $10.

I got brake pads and I’m allowed a certain amount of money towards brake pads as a one-time. I did that but I don't necessarily consider that a claim. It's something they can come back and charge me for if I cancel my policy. Overall, Endurance is a good company. But I would recommend for others to read the contract.

Original review: April 23, 2022

So far, Endurance's service has been good. Every time I needed my car fixed, they did it. The rep I spoke with over the phone was also great.

Original review: April 22, 2022

We had a good experience with the rep from Endurance. We needed it at one time and we used it, and we are happy to have the insurance. When I need it, I use it, and I like it. We had some issue on the BMW and they fixed it. They covered well. But when something happened to the battery, they did not cover it. It was an emergency and I mentioned it. They have to help us if it is.

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information