Endurance Auto Warranty

3.8/5 (1139 ratings)
Get Pricing
Endurance Warranty

About Endurance Warranty

Endurance Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payments plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros

• Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars

Cons

• Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Bottom Line

Endurance Warranty’s six plans offer a variety of coverages to fit different situations. Average plan costs are middling, but the company’s coverage options and customer service make it worthwhile.

Endurance Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

Everything has been super good with Endurance. I'm very pleased with the way they've paid on claims. I've had the hydraulics on the hood and the tailgate on my SUV repaired and my vehicle had a leak in an oil pan. They took care of that. It was a very, very pleasant experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Monty, We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for recommending us in your review.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

Very Bad customer service in claims. Treat people very rudely and ask to speak to a supervisor she said someone will call me in two weeks. I had my turbos go out and need my vehicle repair. Give me a hard time.

Hi, Timothy.

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We have very high expectations at Endurance and would love the opportunity to improve. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we will see what we can do to make this right.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

Endurance gives you a hassle. Sometimes they are not a reliable company because they send you through hoops. They try to look for the smallest thing to drop you or say they can't fulfill the claim. I've been having to prove myself for the last year, and I don't like that. I told them I was gonna take that up with a lawyer too, because I couldn't keep trying to prove myself to them because of something they didn't wanna pay for or them trying to find something in a loophole that didn't look right. For instance, they say the mileage is off by 1 mile. On my first claim, they said the issue was preexisting. I had to prove to them that it wasn't. They don't run smoothly and I explained that to the manager. I recommended them to four people. They didn't pick up the claim for my next-door neighbor who had them for three months.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Atlantis and are sorry to see that you may not have had the best experience. If you have additional details, we would like to hear more. You may send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

My claim experience with Endurance went okay, but it took over a month to get the vehicle fixed. They gave us the number of Hertz to go get the rental car but none of the dealers that we went to had any cars. So, I ended up spending almost $3,000 out of pocket on a rental car. I would still recommend Endurance to a friend, though. We had some out-of-pocket expenses, but that was for a repair that wasn't part of the original claim. So far, there was no money out of pocket. My only complaint is they need to extend the rental car coverage if the repair takes longer than five days.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Dario. At Endurance, we aim to provide positive experiences at all times and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We will be sure to share your feedback with our customer experience team.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

My experience with them was smooth. The dealership contacted them and they took care of it. I didn't even speak to anyone. It was one of my best experiences ever with an automobile warranty company. So I'm very thrilled.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review, Sabrina. At Endurance, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

I've had this policy for 2 months and this is the first time I've used it. I needed new brakes on the front of my Lincoln and my mechanic didn't think the warranty would cover any of it due to its being a normal wear item. He put it through anyway and was surprised when they said they would cover $140 of the repair plus the oil change for $50. Although it didn't cover the whole bill I was happy that it did cover $190 of the total which was a big savings to me.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance! We take pride in knowing our customers are happy!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

The coverage was well-explained. The reps were very helpful. My most recent claim was some lifters for the engine. The service center reached out and got the claim approved. The vehicle was done soon enough for me to not being inconvenienced without having a vehicle.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Zolule. Thank you for recommending us! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

The air conditioning of my vehicle wouldn't work. They said it was the evaporator coil was leaking and they had to replace that. They had to pull the whole dash out for the replacement. The claim process with Endurance took a while, but stuff like that happens. I was satisfied 'cause they fixed it. They covered it 100%. I would recommend them. They did what they said they were going to do.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Willis! We will share this with our customer experience team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

The mechanic and the person I dealt with at Ford were very nice. But Endurance refused to give me a transmission that was rebuilt. They wanted to put in a used transmission, which was a terrible idea. So I had to pay $2,500 because of that. I'm not real happy with it. Also, I still haven't received a refund from the car rental. I'm thinking of getting out of Endurance. It's not worth it.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Leslie. We're sorry to see that your expectations were not met. When time allows, please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We'd like to see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

The warranty with Endurance was good and that’s what made me purchase them again. I had a good representative and a bad one. I reached out to the representative that was good, and she got things squared away for me. Everything is going well. One thing I do not like is the wait time for an inspector. I get that it’s the process but in the meantime, I’m out of a vehicle while I'm waiting on the inspector. It's a 48-hour window to wait for the inspector then 24 hours after the inspection. It’s three days before we get an authorized repair. The plan is also overpriced on one of my vehicles. Other than those, I have no other issues. I’m happy with Endurance.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Demario. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance. We truly appreciate your feedback, it helps us improve our service for everyone.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I'm very upset with Endurance. Although I don't wanna cancel my insurance, it's just unfortunate. It took 53 days to get my vehicle back. If there's anything that walks slower than it's now, it would be Endurance. It was like sitting, watching a snail walk, and there was nothing I could do about it. I just had no choice but to sit back and wait it out. I also got a new transmission but I have hotter transmission numbers than I did before. I just wanna be free and clear and think nothing of it and move on, yet I still have some transmission problems. With this situation, I'm very dissatisfied.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Kelly Ann. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we'd be happy to see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

When I put my vehicle in, it was a problem in the beginning because I asked for a transmission, and they gave me a bad transmission. So I had to go back to the shop. When I went back, I was pretty sure Endurance couldn't give me another rental. I thought the shop would give me a rental because they gave me a bad transmission. I was asking them for a rental and they said they would give me one, but we got to talk to higher people up. So at the end of the day, I just got a rental myself and left my car in the shop for three weeks. But Endurance worked with me. So far, so good.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Ignacio. Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

My claim with Endurance was for the front end that was shimmering and my engine light was on. The claims process took long because I was constantly waiting for the place where I had taken my car. They told me that one of the arms had come off, the reason why it was shimmering like it was. The guy told me he couldn't take it for a test drive because it was shaking too badly to put it out on the road. But when I had gone back, my car ran well. There was one thing that was supposed to have been done.

The mechanic there showed me a paper for 500. The guy in the service department that deals with parts and service of the vehicle showed me them putting in this piece for $520. He said that the work was supposed to be about two and a half hours to put that part on. But putting the part on didn't finish until they gave me my car back. The engine light was also still on. As far as my timing chain, I couldn't see anything wrong with my timing chain. When I got my car back, it wasn't right. There were some things missing.

It took seven and a half weeks before I got my car back. That was way too long, especially not having any transportation and trying to go here and get around. That was really a big inconvenience after waiting all that time. I was also told at the beginning that I had a new car warranty and all these parts were covered. But then once I got there and we were talking about the things, they said those things weren't covered up under my policy.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Michael. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please feel free to send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

My service advisor told me that there were some companies that they had a harder time dealing with. And they told me that Endurance was one of the easiest ones that if I put in a claim, it was one of the easiest ones to process. I have a BMW X5, and I had a message on my dashboard. I brought it to the dealer. When I took it to the dealer, I told them that I had the extended coverage through Endurance. And they said not to worry about anything. That they would contact Endurance and file all the paperwork with them. And when they checked it out, it came out to almost 24,000. I ended up paying 800 out of pocket total for some things that weren't covered. But everything else, the dealership handled for me. So, I was happy that I had the coverage. If your car is out of warranty, look into it.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Orel. We're happy to hear that our team provided you with great customer service! We pride ourselves on operating with integrity to deliver on our promise of providing peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

My air condition unit was messing up so I took it to BMW because I have an BMW electric car. They said they were having an issue with Endurance paying the bill so I had to pay half. Endurance paid one part. I had to pay the other. The guy at BMW told me all the parts were covered. But Endurance sent somebody down here who said this part did not need to be covered. This part could have been put back on to my air condition unit. And it's still good. And the mechanic said, “That’s an electric car. Once this part goes out, you have to replace the whole thing. Because all that's gonna do is go down the line later on. He recommended me to do it. I said, “Okay. Cool. I’ll pay the other half.” But he said that when he looked at my policy, the whole air condition and the hoses are covered.

When I called Endurance, I asked if the the guy that they sent down knew anything about electric cars. And the lady told me, “I don't think so. I don't know.” So I said, ”So how can you tell me, talking to the guy?” And when the other guy from Endurance talked to me, he said they got to make sure that the people I send my car to is a reputable company. I said, “Yeah. They own BMW.”

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Eugene. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to us at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

I purchased the plan with Endurance because of how smooth sailing it usually is on my half when I'm dealing with other customer vehicles. It's always very straightforward. I'm a service advisor, and I dealt with Endurance almost two years from an advisor standpoint. They were quick on approvals. But that wasn't my experience when I had to have something done. It felt very combative. I was out of a vehicle for almost two and a half months. It was almost a three-month period where they were doing as much as possible to not cover the repairs included instead of having my motor replaced, which was what BMW called for. They only did the timing guide. Down the line, my motor is going to fail. I'm okay with having gotten it fixed but it was a Band-Aid. I'll probably be calling another claim in soon.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Mateo. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please reach out to us at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

I took the car to the dealership, and the advisor made the claim. They had to get a part. But also, there was a dispute on something, whether it was covered or not. It took a few days for an inspector to get out there, so I lost a few days because of that. The communication wasn't great at all. I had to call to find out what the status was. It was a bit of an argument. Parts of the electric gauge panel weren't lit. I said, "If this isn't operating how it comes from the factory, then it should be replaced. It says it's covered." Endurance dug their heels in and said that the part was not gonna be covered based on the service advisor's verbiage of the condition of the broken part. So I had to talk to my service advisor and he had to convince Endurance to cover it, but I never got word from Endurance of anything.

Originally, the car was in for an air conditioning blower motor, which was covered. But then there was a fuse block that was burnt out that supplies power to the air conditioning blower motors. Even though the complete electrical wiring harness is covered, fuse block wasn't written in there, so they did not cover it. So that is shady. In the end, whatever they decided to cover and not cover, they never came to me and said, "Okay. We reevaluated, yes, your gauge panel is being covered and moving forward." I had to get everything from my service advisor.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Vincent. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please feel free to send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

When I signed up with Endurance, their reps were good and they explained to me about the covered. Recently, I took my wife's car to the shop since I've been having problems with it. They said it was a torque converter and they fixed it. The car was in the shop for three weeks and the agent we dealt with was fine. I recommended Endurance to my brother.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Oscar. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for recommending us.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Appreciate the quick and easy application process. The agent was helpful in explaining our benefits and initiating the first payment. The peace of mind that comes with knowing that Endurance has a great reputation for taking care of and assisting customers is nice.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service, Roy. We’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. We're sure it will make their day!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I took my car to the dealer and we contacted Endurance. They were great and everything went really good. I got my car fixed.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Deonna. Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team! Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I bought Endurance and I told them exactly that I wanted to make sure it was a bumper-to-bumper plan to be safe and they said yes. Two or three months after I signed, something happened in my car. I brought it to the dealers and they check everything and then contacted Endurance. They only wanted to pay the dealer maximum of 7,400. If I wanted my car fixed, I still needed to pay out-of-pocket. The agreement was every time I make a claim, I only pay a deductible of 100 or 200. But this time, I would have to pay 1,200 and that's not right.

I'm not very satisfied and I didn't really like the customer service. When I signed up for Endurance, I told my friend everything. But now, I told my friend not to buy this auto warranty. I wanted them to be honest and to tell me upfront that there was a maximum. That would have been great. Endurance needs to learn to serve the customer better.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi Nauliate, thank you for your feedback. We strive to make every customer experience enjoyable, and we’re sorry we have not met your expectations.

We’d like to see what we can do to make things right as quickly as possible for you. Please email us directly at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we will be in touch soon.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Endurance was awesome. I had a transmission problem and it was an issue that needed to be repaired. When I talked to the people when I called about the problem, they were very cordial and helpful. They gave me some options where I could take the vehicle and have it looked at. So, I chose one of the places near my home, The Garage, and they did an excellent job with the vehicle. The mechanic was very helpful and knowledgeable. Endurance took care of everything and I paid my fee. The vehicle seems to be running fine and everything turned out great. They just made everything very easy and I appreciate that.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Greg. We're happy to hear that our team provided you with great customer service! We pride ourselves on operating with integrity to deliver on our promise of providing peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I was referred to Carchex and Endurance. Both had excellent plans and I needed more information from both companies before making my final decision. Carchex responded immediately. Endurance would not give me information until I signed their contract and I gave them money. They told me I had 30 days to get a full refund if I was not happy. I told them I would like to see the contract first. He then spent the next 2 minutes telling me what a great company I was dealing with and that they were consistently ranked number one in the industry.

This is where their representative became unprofessional. He told me I was receiving a $450.00 discount because this was my first phone call; if I waited another day and called in again I would lose the discount because I was no longer a first time caller. I found his comments unprofessional, my $450 discount would be lost because I made a second phone call to Endurance. I didn't know whether to laugh or just terminate the conversation. I decided to end the call. If this is how Endurance conducts their business, i would give some consideration to recommending them in the future,

Endurance Auto Warranty response

We appreciate your feedback, Robert and are sorry to see that you may not have had the best experience. If you have additional details, we would like to hear more. You may send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I purchased a policy from Endurance which charged 200+ down and 135 a month for the top warranty. They messed up my mileage in policy and refused a 700-dollar repair and refused to rewrite it correctly. They have a habit of these actions according to the reviews I've read. I was on hold for 4 days and 22 hours to get to cancel the policy. My Jeep dealership said they had several cases like this and will not honor the claims or do the repairs for Endurance. All I want is my money back and for the company to go bankrupt as it should.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Barbara. We're sorry to see that your expectations were not met. When time allows, please send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com. We'd like to see what we can do to make things right.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

The rep that I talked to was very formal and had all the information for the questions I had. I even got a first responder discount. The claims process was very easy and quick. Endurance had an inspector at the mechanic shop within a week. The worst part was having to wait on the actual materials for the repair. The mechanic shop said they ordered everything. Once they had all the material and parts, it was a few days of work and it was good to go.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Tanner. Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

We purchased a second vehicle, and now, it's going on two years that we had the policy before we ever submitted a claim. When the shop told us that my vehicle needed a transmission, we submitted a claim and it was a very bad experience. Endurance said my odometer was rolled back. I don't know why there are so many odometer rollbacks, but when doing my research, I found out that there are thousands of people that are having the same issue as I am.

I lost 20 working hours, because I work 9:00 to 5:00. I had to be on the phone with them. I asked to speak to managers on several occasions, someone that could help expedite the issue. Because I immediately called CARFAX and had the issue taken care of. So it was all on Endurance to fix the issue they had on their end, and it took four months for me to get the vehicle out of the shop. Endurance covered part of the costs. I didn't know there was a limitation, and they wouldn't even allow me a rental vehicle because of the expenses. They said I capped out my policy. I would love to have had a lawsuit against these guys. It's God awful. I'm very dissatisfied, and I contacted the Better Business Bureau.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Michael. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at feedback@endurancedirect.com, and we'd be happy to help you out.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Endurance's reps explained everything pretty well about the warranty and so far, everything's been as expected. There were some things that were not covered and I didn't quite understand why they wouldn't be. So I'm a little skeptical. But I needed repairs on a transmission on one of my cars and they covered it for the most part. There could have been more feedback though because I had to keep calling them. And that could have been because the service advisor wasn't really trying to call as well.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Rochelle. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Endurance! Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

After 3+ months of dealing with different "customer service" reps providing us with platitudes, incorrect information, and unfulfilled promises, we finally uncover the real reason I've yet to be reimbursed... Apparently, they can't be bothered to update the information when notified. As a result issued my check to my old address where, somehow, the current occupants were able to cash it!

Now, that legal issue isn't Endurance's fault, per se. However, the fact that they said they canceled and reissued check number 1 and it was, in fact, fraudulently cashed and not canceled or reissued is a huge problem. They are liars. Additionally, they lied again, saying they would reissue a check. That clearly didn't happen either. Finally, after HOURS of waiting on hold and waiting for calls back, someone tells us the check was cashed almost 2 months ago?! What the actual **? ** Endurance. You guys suck. Your customer service team sucks. Your product sucks. ** you and everything you stand for.

Endurance Auto Warranty response
    Hi Nikki. We’re sorry to see that you had a less-than-satisfactory experience.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and the high-quality standards we maintain. We would like to make things right as soon as possible.

When time allows, please give send us an email at feedback@endurancedirect.com.

The Endurance Team

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Updated on 09/03/2022: Management, In a period of 3 days, I have called at least 4 times, sent copies of my cancellation request to both customer service and cancel department over 5 times AND faxed it (with fax receipts) 6 times BUT No response. After many attempts, I reached a representative who ‘promises’ to call back at 1230 central time to confirm that my request was ‘received’- no call. I ended up calling back and the gentleman relayed the successful cancellation but dated 29th because all of my previous faxed requests from the 26th had been deleted because there were too many emails and faxes. You have terrible service and employees are not honorable individuals.

Original Review: I called in to cancel and requested confirmation or a reference number to document the call. Manager Jesus M. spent 15 minutes shaming me for wanting to cancel. I continued to request my cancellation but he aggressively stated "No, you need to answer my questions first". After consistently telling him "I will not answer any more of his questions", he insisted aggressively to turn to page 6 in my policy so we could go over my coverage. I continued to repeat over and over "Do you have my cancellation completed?", he continued with the shaming and ignored my request all throughout the call. He finally says my cancellation will be sent to my email. I did not believe him and the process was completed so I emailed customer service and called back again. The representative stated that Jesus should have sent the Cancelation form to be notarized in order to start the process. Terrible service. I read other reviews with the same issue.

Hi, Nina.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

The power steering went out and I ended up paying about 1,800 out of pocket. Endurance covered the power steering rack and pinion, but there was some other work I had to have done.

Endurance Auto Warranty response

Hi, Anthony. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it's much appreciated!

Endurance Auto Warranty Company Information