Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

We're passionate about advocating to help consumers throughout the entire process of purchasing and maintaining a car. CARCHEX Vehicle Protection Specialists are committed to providing consumers with peace of mind by listening to the specific needs of each customer to find the highest level of coverage at the lowest possible price.

CARCHEX Call Now Toll Free (866) 254-0172 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

CARCHEX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CARCHEX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CARCHEX ?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I liked the Carchex ad that I saw on the internet and the people I talked to. The customer service rep was very helpful. He gave me his extension number if I ever have a problem which I haven’t. He went the extra mile. He wanted to make sure I had everything I needed. I told him I wanted to make more payment than 200. He said that was not a problem. When I told him how much, he got a supervisor involved and said that we could go ahead with that and we did. Usually, they want you to make a payment, get it started, then make the additional payment. But he and his supervisor arranged so I could go ahead and do that. I'm very happy with the way they treated me. They were very courteous and very friendly. They answered all my questions and gave me helpful information. It was done in a matter of minutes.

However, I'd like to know when I can get a copy of any policy of some kind. I only received a copy of what it would look like because they were taking the payments in that. I did not receive an actual Carfax copy. Having a coverage is very valuable. I stay on top of vehicle repairs and so does my husband. We told Toyota for a year and a half something was wrong with the wheel bearings. About the third visit every six months, they finally said, “You have something wrong with your wheel bearing." It was kind of aggravating but they took care of it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I have an older car and I didn't wanna worry about what happens if it breaks down. I went with Carchex and the experience was fairly easy. I told them to call back and they did. I bought it once they gave me a much better price than their initial offering. Having the coverage, I can send it to any dealership or any shop that I like and I do not have to worry about negotiating better prices with them. The warranty company will usually take care of that.

My biggest problem not just with Carchex but with all these car warranty companies is that it seems they all refuse to give you prices by email or through their websites. It seems like they intentionally hide the prices. They all wanna talk to you and give you the prices on the phone. I would like to see multiple prices from multiple places and kind of put them side by side, do a comparison and maybe change things. Sometimes they offer you six years versus five years or 75,000 miles, 100,000 miles. They bombard you with information on the phone. I have to go write it down so I can remember to compare.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I was looking for an extended warranty and my wife found Carchex. It was a really good thing. They had better reviews than anybody else and they explained a lot more on what's going on. It wasn't confusing. They're very friendly and very thorough. They're cheaper than their competition too. Having a car protection plan makes everything less stressful.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

The rep I spoke to was informative and anything but pushy. He answered my questions quickly and honestly. I would recommend Carchex in a heart-beat. It was refreshing to deal with a company that has the customer #1. The coverage was exactly what I was looking for.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Carchex has a good coverage and their prices weren't too bad. The information I got from them was good. They were informative. However, they told me I would get a paperwork on it within 7 to 10 days and it's been over two weeks but I haven't got anything on it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I have a Subaru 2016 with a mileage of 70,000. I purchased a warranty from CARCHEX for added protection. I got the bumper-to-bumper coverage and the rep I talked to was fine.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Positive experience. Great detailed communication throughout the process. Timely follow up and answered all my questions about vehicle warranties. I would recommend Carchex to friends and family. Overall easy process that I expected would be drawn out and cumbersome. No pressure sale.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

We had a previous warranty with CARCHEX and it worked out very well for us. When we made a claim in the past, the process worked fine. We paid for the deductible and they settled the rest of it with either the automotive place we took the car to or the dealer. Buying another warranty from them was incredibly easy. One of the things I like about them is that they give you a reasonable price. There’s very little unnecessary negotiation going on. CARCHEX is great.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

The first person I spoke with at CARCHEX gave me a high price and so, he transferred me to someone else. I was on the phone with that person for a very long time but they got the price down. They sent me all the information right away. My car has over 200,000 miles and because of the mileage on it, they only can protect me with the powertrain. I can only get a limited type of warranty and that was kinda disappointing. But the price was enough that I could pay in advance for the whole year. However, they wouldn't let me as they don't do that. And so, I paid for the first month. I had 30 days to change my mind.

Another company contacted me and they had a better offer. CARCHEX has an expiration date of how long my car could be covered. That's for 50,000 additional miles. The other company said, "No. It's no limit". I am going to change over to them.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I needed a decent company and it said online that CARCHEX was part of the top 10, so I decided to give a call. The down payment that I had to do wasn't too bad compared to some other companies. Their representatives were knowledgeable and they followed up with me. But they said that because we're in Florida, they can't offer any discounts compared to other states. That was kind of a bummer and there's no reason behind it.

CARCHEX Company Information