toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My car warranty with Jaguar expires today, so I wanted something that will be picked up the following day, which AA Auto Protection was very gracious to do. They had a relationship with Royal before, which I used to deal with too, so I know their reputation. I did major research and I saw the reviews and AA Auto is more flexible and geared towards my personal needs as well as what I needed for my car. Making payments was very easy because I gave them the authority to take it from my checking account.

The guy that I dealt with was extremely friendly. He went through the contract very thoroughly so that I could understand what was and what was not covered. The other guys that I spoke with from other warranty companies did not do that, and if they did, they would downplay another warranty company, which I didn’t like. That’s also why I decided to go with AA Auto - because the representative that I was working with didn’t bad-mouth anybody. He wasn’t pushy and he was very professional. He also offered information even if I didn’t ask and he gave me the floor to ask if I had any questions. He graciously answered the questions that I had, and he made me understand the contract which was very reader-friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have two new vehicles and bought a used vehicle. Obviously, both of the new vehicles have full-coverage warranties because they're new. The used vehicle is our extra vehicle. My wife is driving it, so she was worried about something not being reliable and I purchased a warranty from AA Auto Protection. Their specialist was very helpful in explaining the warranties and how they worked. She was very nice and pleasant. We wanted the warranty because the car did have some miles on it and if a major repair happens it will be taken care of, and I didn't want to be hit with a huge repair bill. I'm so used to not having to worry.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I don't have the money to pay for repair expenses so I got an auto warranty for my vehicle. I had a good experience with the rep at AA Auto Protection. He explained everything and answered all my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had my yearly maintenance done and so did my friend. She asked what protection plan I had and I told her I didn’t have one and was looking into getting coverage. She forced me to get AA Auto Protection's number and I called them a week later. Things happen with vehicles all the time so I wanted to make sure my car is covered if something did happen. I would definitely recommend AA Auto Protection. But I would suggest that they be a clearer because they told me that I was getting a two-car rate for one basic. If I put both my vehicles on there, I was under the impression that I would be paying one deal for two cars but I got charged twice. Nonetheless, I didn’t want to cancel my service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

AA Auto was rated very good in the places that I checked on the internet. They were, so I bought a second policy from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AA Auto Protection?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought another vehicle and we've done warranties with AA Auto Protection two times before and I've had good luck with them. They're easy to deal with and the process is simple. We always deal with the same person, Allan, and he's good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing my auto warranty went smoothly. The specialist explained the benefits, the policy, the deductible and what happens if I was to cancel. He really did a great job. Making payments for it was easy as 1-2-3. I already recommended this to my father.

Factual basis uncertain

I bought a contract 2 years ago and am attempting to use it for the first time now. A list of items requiring repair were submitted and all but one was denied plus I ended up paying more than the promised deductible. I have reached out to this company numerous times over two weeks and have YET to get anyone to call me back. My chief complaint is that I apparently did not receive the level of coverage I was let to believe I was paying for and, of course, my salesman no longer works there! It is absurd that no one will even return my call in an effort to rectify this situation!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

AA Auto was better priced and a lot better deal compared to all of the companies who have called me and I've looked into. The first time I asked them if the warranty had any exclusions, they said no, but when I called back after reading their brochure they said there was one - if the vehicle had any kind of suspension on it. I was about to cancel my truck's warranty since they won't cover that but the guy who I talked to said his supervisor called his supervisor and just for a bit of extra money they can cover it. So it was great. The last sales guy I talked to was nice and helpful, and just made my day. I've already told a few people about them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a used vehicle that did not come with a warranty automatically so I made sure I had the major things covered. I talked to other people and AA Auto's coverage plans were pretty good. They also had a decent consumer reports as far as customer satisfaction so that is a big factor. Their salesperson was really nice and offered a lot of things that the program covered which I'm not sure if it will. It's just time will tell.

Factual basis uncertain

I'm in a single income family and have got three little kids and I can't really afford not have an auto warranty on the road. I purchased an AA Auto warranty, paid for it, however, I have yet to get any kind of paperwork and cannot get a hold of anyone. I tried calling them two days ago and no one picked up, left them a message and still nothing. The purchasing experience is the easiest thing in the world. But I almost didn’t buy it because the guy who sold it to me came off like a used car salesman and he made it sound a little sketchy. If not for such good reviews online I probably would have hung up on him. But I gave him my debit card and it was done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My warranty was up and AA Auto was the first one I called. Purchasing the warranty from their rep went well. I made the first payment over the phone and he sent me something in the mail.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There’s not a lot of miles left on my bumper to bumper warranty so I thought to check and see what was involved with getting an extended warranty. I had one before but it didn’t cover anything. But AA Auto Protection was listed high on different review websites and had a good Better Business Bureau rating. They’ve been in business for a bit longer than some of the other companies as well, so I went with them. Their agent was pressuring me to buy it right then which I didn't like. I don’t respond well to that, but overall, they’ve been nice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had purchased a vehicle that has high repair potential so I purchased the warranty to make sure that in the event that something happens I have something and I could afford it. I talked to a few friends and they didn't have any warranty in particular so I just went online and did a little research. I started asking questions and the customer service rep from AA Auto Protection was so friendly, knowledgeable and informative that I decided to go ahead on with them. The sales rep did an excellent job. I made the initial payment using my debit card the day I took on the contract. The process was very easy and it was a great transition.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a used truck and plan on having it for a long time. It's a large truck and I wanted peace of mind. It's my first used vehicle so I needed a coverage that could give me roadside assistance that could tow a truck if something came up with it, so it won't be this huge burden on me. I've got a big trip coming up and I'm gonna be traveling up and down the East Coast to help my sister move up to New York. I got a fair deal from AA Auto Protection for my truck. They treated me awesome and I'm completely satisfied with them. I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My auto warranty had expired. I wanted something that was recognized through the Better Business Bureau and when I looked at reviews online, AA Auto Protection seemed to have the best ones. The guy I spoke to was very pleasant which also encouraged me to go with them. Paying for the warranty is extremely easy, too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I really couldn’t afford to fix something if they’re broken and AA Auto Protection had the best thing online. Their rep was fine but I was just curious why one payment for the Honda Odyssey was $88 and then it’s $100 for the Ford Focus. I was thinking about trading in my Ford Focus but then I decided to keep it. I called at one time about a week before how much that would be, because I had looked at a Honda Odyssey which had cheaper payments, and I don’t understand why. But other than that, so far, I've had an easy time with AA Auto Protection.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used AA Auto Protection before. Signing up with their protection specialist was excellent. It was also very easy making payments for the warranty. I'd recommend AA Auto Protection.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The rep was very nice. He was really cool and didn't ask me the whole $1,900 upfront, which thank God because come to find out, I lost my job. It's been good so far. They just make you wait three months before I could use it. But that's fine. My car doesn't have that much mileage on it, so nothing's gonna happen. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. I have a Ford and you can't get 200,000 miles on it, so something's bound to happen. So far, I'd recommend AA Auto Protection. But I might have to cancel my contract because I haven't been able to make the first payment yet, and I didn't expect to get let go last week.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My warranty ran out from when I purchased my car so I wanted to continue with coverage. I Google searched and AA Auto was the first that came up. Purchasing the warranty was very easy but I'm concerned about it because even in the reviews, it says it's easy to sign up but it's hard for one to get coverage. I've never had a problem with my car where I have to make a claim and I've only been with them for about two weeks now. We'll see how they'll handle if my car has any problems.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a warranty with my previous vehicle through AA Auto and I liked their service so I got another auto warranty from them. They're very professional and very detailed. They let me know what the warranty entailed and what I could expect. It was everything that I wanted. It's also affordable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I couldn't find a vehicle policy for my particular kind of vehicle in the previous company that I searched for. But AA Auto Protection has a very extensive warranty on covering most of the parts of that vehicle. They were streamlined and very easy to access compared to other company. AA actually saved me big bucks. Their representative is doing a great job. Just keep it that way because my vehicle is rare.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

AA Auto was a referral of someone who my husband knew. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The extended warranty on my car was out, and I had to spend $1,400 to get my car fixed, so I needed some extended auto warranty in case something else happens. I went online and looked for a warranty provider. It was real good dealing with the AA Auto Protection rep. I'm making my first payment for the warranty at the beginning of next month. They're supposed to send me a payment book, but I haven't received it yet. Base on my purchasing experience with them, I'm satisfied to this point.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a used vehicle and wanted to make sure I was covered in case something major happened. My mechanic recommended AA Auto Protection and their salesman was good and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and searched around for the best products that suited my needs and gave a reasonable price, too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The previous warranty I had on my truck was null and void due to my lift kit and everything that was already on the truck when I bought it. When I googled about extended warranties, AA Auto Protection was top-rated so I looked into it a bit more and ended up choosing it. I had a great time with their rep who explained everything to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Vehicle repair is getting more expensive. Every time you go to a shop, you spend more than the warranty money so it’s better if you just buy a warranty. I got a warranty from AA Auto Protection and my experience with them has been great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

With the vehicle that I have, I'm not going to be owning another one in this lifetime. I love my truck. I wanted to feel safe and secure in case something goes wrong with what will probably be my life vehicle unless I hit the lottery. The sales rep of AA Auto Protection was very helpful and explained everything to me, detail by detail. He didn't rush me about anything and he answered all my questions. He broke down for me a couple of things that I didn't understand. This is my first time being with them. I like AA Auto and look forward to working with them. It is good with AA Auto and I'm comfortable with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a warranty for my vehicle and got one from AA Auto Protection which was one of the first ones that I found when I looked on the internet. It's easy to make payments - they know my credit card number.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a newer model vehicle, so I felt like being covered under extra warranty would be definitely secure. Making payments for it was not hard. At first, it was a little inconvenient because they called me with one quote and then when I initially got stuff for it, it was something different, but I believe it was still worth it and I hope they show me that it is.

AA Auto Protection Company Profile